Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP PPV 1: Hasbro

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RP PPV 1: Hasbro Empty
PostSubject: RP PPV 1: Hasbro   RP PPV 1: Hasbro I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Whats It all for? What’s the purpose of wrestling and winning championships? Is it the money, the fame or possibly the knowledge that should you win the World championship that you would be the best in the world at that point. Some have more justifiable reasons like to feed their families or do it for the fans. That’s not Darren “Kable” Moore.

Darren is shown inside of a boardroom with the words ‘Hasbrpo’ written in big blue and yellow colors. He is alone inside the 40 x 40 room sitting in a big black office chair, twidiling with a black ball point pen. He loosk to the men talking outside of the room as the sound proof glass does it’s job as Moore can’t hear a single word they’re saying back to one another. He concentrates on what he thinks they might be saying and who would be saying these things.

[Thoughts] There’s that fat guy with the bald head and those weird unicorn cufflinks, I think his name is Frank or something like that. He looks like a stereotypical 40 year old Italian. Large, balding and has some weird obsession with stupid jewellery on his body. Cufflinks are a new one, and the unicorn doesn’t help his situation. I think he may be the marketing director, but I can never remember exactly what people do, because, well, I don’t give a damn. God damn I can’t stand people like that, people who feed themselves to death and not work and have a nice physique such as myself. Heshould make it to the gym and get his fat ass on a treadmill.

Darren looks to the next man who is the tallest of the bunch, with a full head of brown hair and only middle aged.

[Thoughts] I think this tall guy doesn’t have any kids and thank god. Kids are nothing more than a bunch of brats that spit and shit on you. I’ll never have any and god knows I hate it when I have to spend time doing promos with them. This tall guy looks like the nice guy who’s a go getter. He won’t last too long here. He’ll be taken out by a shark and a good one like myself. There’s no doubt he did his time and paid his dues but he’s shouldn’t be handling a high profile client such as myself. I mean, it almost seems as if I were given the rookie so they can get the best deal out of me and I think he said he was the head of sales or some crap like that. Big Mistake.

Darren sees a couple of other suits standing around two people making notes. One man in the center is the owner, Ted something and the other is Kables’ lawyer/agent John Osbourne. The two men are bartering back and forth with one another, each telling one another some other number or clause. Darren looks down at the table watching his pen tapping on the desk as his head goes blank with boredom. A couple of minutes later, all of the men enter the room with notepads in hand and a glass of water as they down it, each taking a seat around the board room table. There is a total of 20 men, 2 women along with Darren and john making a total of 24 people sitting in this massive room.

Darren: “I see we’ve come back in with a deal or an offer for that matter?”

Moore turns to look at John as he picks up a paper and slides it to Darren that has a bunch of numbers and words put into this draft of a contract. Darren looks down at the paper, tries to decipher it and glances back at John.

Darren: “The hell does this mean? I don’t read your jackass lawyer language.”

Owner: “Listen, we want your business here and we know that our partnership can generate millions of dollars in revenue after you win that battle royale at your companies upcoming Pay per view, Isolation. This is a big deal not only for yourself, but for our company. We have been looking for ways to get into the wrestling business and you’ve given us that opportunity.”

One of Hasbros lawyers lays down a piece of paper and slides it over to John Osbourne as he picks it up and begins reading it over.

John: “This seems more acceptable. My client would like to agree with your ter…”

Darren puts his hand over Johns mouth so that he can’t finish what he’s saying.

Darren; “Wait a moment here. What does it say John before I sign anything.”

John picks up the paper and begins to read some of the details out loud.

John: “Should such an Item, Darren Moore Action figure, poster etc, be put onto the market for a one year trial lease, the amount of capital paid per item would be 28% profit along with a market share increase of 0.5% per year on the Hasbro stock exchange stocks. An upfront amount of $1.1 million dollars will be forwarded to a one Darren Steven Moore and will be placed in his bank account upon signing this contract.”

Darren shakes his head, grabs the pen and signs the contract laid out in front of him. He brings his right hand up to his chin as he begins rubbing it, thinking that what he did was right. He slides the contract back to the Hasbro lawyer with his left hand. He sighs a bit, bored out of his mind on all this small talk. He just wants his money.

Owner: “This has been a momentous occasion and we look forward to seeing you again as you make the profits for us and we make the money for you. We hope to deal with you again soon.”

Darren gets up, waves and briefly looks over the many men in suits across the table from him. He walks out the door as John Osbourne follows behind him. They walk down the long hallway towards the elevator as Moore turns to Osbourne;

Darren: “Listen, this battle royale is what’s going to give me the world title shot that has eluded me all my life. I’ve got tons of training to do. I have this contract here I need to hold up. Im pretty sure they can up the ante when I win the World championship. Only then will I have offers around the world for endorsements and whatnot.”

Darren turns towards the elevator doors as they open for the two. A couple of people in suits walk past them as John and Darren enter into the empty elevator. Kable turns to his agent and asks him about the match.

Darren:” So who are these losers that I have to face on Sunday?”

John pulls out a separate piece of paper from his briefcase and begins to read off the names.

John: Well there’s Libra…

Darren: “Ha! That guy is nothing more than a chump who thinks he’s bigger than everyone else. He doesn’t have the experience or the drive that a man such as myself has. I’m young and energetic with a lot of heart going into this match. He’s got nothing even close to that. Libra is nothing more than some fake stars sign or some shit like that. He’ll always be wrong, both astrologically and professionally.”

Darren rotates his shoulder, hearing a slight cracking noise. John reads him the second name.

John: “Deuce is next.”

Darren: ‘Pfft. What a big mouthed, arrogant little jackass he is. I’ve seen people act like him and try and talk all this big bullshit that he has going, only to fall shot in the long run. Sure he’ll probably throw that Libra guy over the top rope if I don’t get to him first, but I will say this. I hope to see him in the final two, seeing him and I go mano-e-mano. Me and him will throw punches back and forth, throw each other into the ropes and into the corners, but it will be me that finishes it by throwing him over the ropes, where the bell will ding, the match will be over and the title shot would be mine. Next”

John reads off the third name.

John: TK Jones.

Darren: “Ah, now there’s someone I wouldn’t mind facing off against. The man has speed and skill and his technical prowess is sound. Only problem with him though? He’s against me. If this were a tag team match, we’d dominate and beat everyone to the ground and then some. If this were a handicap match and he were on my side, we’d beat the living shit of the guy that decided that facing us was in his best interests. When he was put into this match though, he signed his own death warrant though. He may someday win the world championship but that will be after I win the world title and decide to retire. He’s got a long way to go before he can step up to someone with my abilities.”

The elevator dings as they reach the ground floor, exiting to the left as a group of people enter inside of it from the right. They walk down the halls seeing the previous CEO’s and Vice presidents. They reach the exits as they walk out into the gorgeous 90 degree weather. Darren reaches into his pocket and pulls out his keys for his 1969 Dodge Charger.
John continues with the list.

John: “ The Ninja.”

Darren starts up the engine and slowly pulls out of the parking lot and into the streets as the slightly busy roads don’t allow for safe driving conditions. The clouds aregoing t oa darker grey hue as they drive further and further down the road to the highway.

Darren: “ The Ninja? I don’t know anything about this guy. I didn’t bring any information on him and god knows that he’s not ready for the big show because of his in and out personality. Hes in your face then out of the picture. This guy is a nonfactor in Sundays battle royale match and I really hope that he just sticks to jobbing to professionals such as myself.”

John: “Pancake Pete”

Darren begins to laugh out loud.

Darren: “Nothing needs to be said. He’s failed life and now he’ll fail in the ring.”

John looks through for the next name.

John: “Titus Black.”

Darren tries to remember the name but can’t seem to.

Darren: “This guy and those other guys I remember now, Alex Steele and Cole Tanner. Those three are bigger jokes than Pancake Pete. At least he’s not a mute. I can almost guarantee that it’ll be myself or TK to throw those douchebags over the top rope in the battle royale. There’s nothing more I would like to do right now than to show these pansies exactly what I think of them, but I really need to focus on this road and get us to LA before the show starts. Keep leading the way for me Johnny boy. You may be of use afterall.”

Darren and John take off southwest of where they are to Los Angeles California for Darrens first real pay per view match in a battle royale against 8 other superstars. The stage is set for these 9 and none of them will give an inch to win this.
Back to top Go down

RP PPV 1: Hasbro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: