Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you need a sig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:06 am

So...i know that there are still many of you who need sigs from us! So, i figured if we can get a list going of people who still need sigs it will make it easier for our GFX guys to get around to makin' said sigs.

So, post here if you need a sig!

NOTE: BEFORE ANY OF YOU NEW GUYS SAY YOU NEED A SIG...MAKE SURE YOU REALIZE...YOU NEED TO HAVE POSTED 3 RP'S BEFORE WE WILL EVEN CONSIDER MAKING YOU A SIG!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:09 pm

I'll actually toss this out there as well:

When you post here, feel free to give any ideas as to what you'd like to see on it. No guarantees we can do it...but some guys, I have a lot of trouble thinking of stuff...so it's good to have a sort of idea of what to put in there when I make it.

I'll be back at my usual place tomorrow, and will get all caught up with gfx then.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:39 pm

I has done my 4 roleplays, me wants sig!
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:30 pm

People who also need sigs (off the top of my head):

-Bryant Tanner
-Darren Moore (1 or 2 rp's)
-Horcurx Lave (1 rp)
Back to top Go down

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:40 pm

I is torn....I want a fancy new sig with Christian Kane in it, but the one I have is soooooo cool!!! Chuckles if you or one of the other GFX wizards could equal the current awesomeness with the new pic base rock it out!!!
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:49 pm

I tried to make Bryant a sig, but there's still something off about it. He had given me an idea as to how to improve it...but I lost that PM, and don't remember what it is now Facepalm

If you need a sig Tannersig

To modify your list, Corey:

-Titus Black
-Matt Rydell
-TK Jones
-Darren Moore
-Horcrux Lave
-Deuce
-Libra
-The Ninja

When all those are finished, I'll work on making new ones for Shark and Vinnie. Since Shark is no longer nailing that white girl, and Vinnie changed his pic base. You guys are at the back of the line though.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Fine by me Chuckles....Whenever you get o it is cool with me
Back to top Go down

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:58 am

Due to my awesome pic base (Liam Neeson) It will be hard to make a sig. I ask that Liam Neeson be in a suit with a serious look on his face and preferebly some facial hair to boot. Some ideas on the style would probably a black and white Noire comic book thing. Like the max payne video game logo if you ever saw it. Or something kinda futuristic in the background like blue and white arches going around. Play with it a little.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:03 am

that means no jedi pics?!?!?!
Back to top Go down

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:01 am

I would make Deuce the Jedi Master since he specifically asked for the opposite but that is just me!!!!
Back to top Go down

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:18 pm

If i were to get one... eventually... Can I get mine like scarface? Smile

You just threshhold the pic and put it on a half black/white background. So yeah, I know how to do it and I could probs do it myself.

...but it seems nicer if my laziness prevails and you do it.
Back to top Go down

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Oh yeah also a leopard shadow thing in the background would be cool if it looked cool.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:32 pm

UPDATED!!!!

Chuck, Connor and whoever else is handy with Photoshop:

Here is the updated list for people who still need sigs

-Matt Rydell
-Darren Moore
-Horcrux Lave
-Dan Alexander
-The Ninja
Back to top Go down

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:11 am

MAY I HAZ FANCY COOWL SIGNITCHURE THINGY ... I MAD THREE ARGGH PEES UN EVERYTING!!! PURTY PEES!!!

Ideas for what should be in it:

Orange and Black and white coloring

AVO in some kind of cool font

and.... The Once and Future King

THANX!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you need a sig   If you need a sig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you need a sig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Games & Graphics :: GFX-
Jump to: