Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Over?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Game Over? Empty
PostSubject: Game Over?   Game Over? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:03 pm

------------------------------May 24th, 2011------------------------------------

Brandon: "Hey Dana?"

Dana: "Brandon, my man, how's it going?"

Brandon: "Decent. What's up?"

Dana: "You sound a little depressed. Anything up?"

Brandon: "Just a lot of stuff. But it's good. So I heard you wanted to talk?"

Dana: "Yeah. As you probably know, 130 is right around the corner."

Brandon: "Yeah, isn't it this Saturday?"

Dana: "It sure is. Anyways, we're having a press conference today. Not with any of the fighters, just with the UFC. I was wondering if you wanted to come and give your two cents"

Brandon: "Yeah sure. That sounds like it would be great."

Dana: "Awesome. Are you sure you're okay?"

Brandon: "You haven't been watching IWF lately have you?"

Dana: "No, haven't had the time. Why?"

Brandon: "No reason. But yeah, everything is alright. Just some outside stuff going on"

Dana: "Alright. Anyways, if you could show up, that'd be a great boost for us"

Brandon: "Yeah for sure. I gotta go though. I'll be there today"

Dana: "Thanks Brandon"

Brandon hung up the phone, and looked down at his hand. It was shaking. He was going through withdrawal hard. It had been over a week since Anna had warned him to never do heroin again. But Brandon didn't listen. Well, that wasn't true. He did listen. But he couldn't stop. No, that wasn't true either. He didn't want to stop. He loved when he was high, and he hated when he wasn't. He had been shooting up all week, just being careful to not do too much so that Anna wouldn't notice. He had been switching up his injection points, so that they wouldn't be quite so obvious for Anna to see. She hadn't noticed yet.

Brandon quickly ran into the bathroom. He mixed his heroin in a spoon, and held his lighter under it, boiling it so that it mixed. He pulled out a small syringe, and injected himself in a vein on his right leg. He shook it around, then quickly threw the needle and bag of heroin back into his gym bag.

Anna: "Ready to go honey?"

Brandon: "C-Coming"

Brandon twitched a little as he felt his body begin to relax. He took a deep breath and walked out to find Anna, walking towards the door.

Anna: "Let's go"

Brandon: "Are we going to the beach?"

Anna: "If you want to. I just want to go outside."

Brandon:" Fuck yeah! The beach!"

Anna: "Okay, settle down. Let's go"

Brandon ran over and hopped in the car. He started it up as Anna climbed into the passenger's seat. He drove off quickly, causing Anna to jot back in her seat.

Anna: "Whoa, take it easy speed racer"

Brandon: "I'm just excited"

Anna: "Okay, okay. But slow down a little bit. Cops don't care about excitement when you're speeding"

Brandon: "Okay, fine"

Brandon slowed the car down a little bit. After a few minutes, they turned into a parking lot. Brandon hopped out, and took his shirt off. He tossed his shoe's into the trunk of the car.

Anna: "You're really going to keep your mask on for the beach?"

Brandon: "Sure am."

Anna: "Isn't it hot?"

Brandon: "It's not actually that bad"

Anna: "Huh. Let's go get ice cream!"

Brandon laughed as he chased after Anna. Maybe the less heroin was better for him. He was starting to get happy again. But he still had those blackout moments, where he couldn't control what he was doing. But he was definitely in more control now. He caught up to Anna and tackled her to the beach

Anna: "Hey! Get off me you crazy!"

Brandon: "Make me"

Anna twisted around underneath him, but Brandon held his ground. Eventually, she gave up, and began to rub his arms.

Anna: "Okay, you win. Can I get up now?"

Brandon: "...Fine. Only because I like you"

Anna: "Yay."

Brandon rolled over, and Anna stood up. She looked over at the stand. There was a big line.

Anna: "There's a pretty big line. Want me to wait, while you go find us some chairs to sit on?"

Brandon: "Yeah, sure"

Brandon kissed Anna as she walked off towards the stand. Brandon began to walk towards the chairs on the beach. He moved two close together, and sat down. He lay back and stared up at the sky. Suddenly, the light was blocked by a shadow. Brandon looked around. There was a skinny guy looking at Brandon's feet, shaking, not standing still.

Brandon: "Can I help you?"

Kid: "I heard that you could help me"

Brandon: "Help you how?"

Kid: "I was lookin to score"

Brandon: "Dude, you've got me confused with someone else. I don't deal"

Kid: "Nah, Mikey sent me. Said you had some extra"

Brandon: "Tell Mikey he was wrong. He didn't give me enough to sell out. Sorry kid"

The kid looked down and shook a little more, before stumbling down the beach away from him.

Anna: "Who was that?"

Brandon turned around and saw Anna carrying two ice cream cones. She sat down beside him.

Brandon: "Just a fan. He wanted an autograph"

Anna: "Aww. How cute. He must have seen the mask"

Brandon: "Yeah, probably."

Brandon tilted his mask forwards so that he could eat the ice cream. He could feel the sun burning up his tanned body. He pulled his mask back down and looked at Anna. She was staring off into the distance.

Brandon: "What are you thinking about?"

Anna: "I dunno. Just stuff I guess"

Brandon: "Stuff like what?"

Anna: "Well, I always wondered if we should have a real wedding"

Brandon: "We had a wedding though"

Anna: "Yeah, but I meant like, a real one. Not one where I get fake kidnapped, and we fake destroy your house like the last one"

Brandon: "True. That was pretty awesome though, you have to admit"

Anna: "Yeah, it was cool. But still. I think we should"

Brandon: "Maybe. But I'm so busy nowadays"

Anna: "Eventually we can have one. Maybe not until our anniversary. But we should still have one"

Brandon: "Okay. Our anniversary we can have a real wedding. How's that sound?"

Anna: "That sounds awesome!"

Brandon: "Great. We'll put that in our calendars then"

Anna: "So how's it going being clean?"

Brandon hesitated for a moment. Anna looked at him.

Brandon: "Well, I'm still smoking....."

Anna: "I meant no heroin"

Brandon: "Oh. Well, it's hard. But it's good"

Anna: "Aren't you glad you listened to me?"

Brandon: "I guess so"

Anna: "You're such a happier person when you're off. And I know its hard to get off that. I'm just glad you did before you got addicted"

Brandon: "Yeah, me too"

Brandon looked away, over at the water. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't tell Anna. She would leave him. No she wouldn't. She loved him, and he loved her. She would understand it, wouldn't she?

Brandon: "Listen Anna, there's something I have to tell you"

Anna: "What's tha-"

Suddenly, a beach volleyball came over and landed right beside Anna. She screamed a little bit out of shock, but recovered and picked it up. She threw it back to some of the guys who were playing. She turned back to Brandon

Anna: "What did you want to tell me?"

Brandon: "Oh. Uhhh, well, I was thinking of pitching our overseas adventure to Hollywood"

Anna: "Really?"

Brandon: "Well, sort of. It's a good story, if it's not real life"

Anna: "But it is real life. Are you sure you sure you want them remembered by that?"

Brandon thought about it. He honestly didn't really care, all that was in the past and didn't matter anymore. But he knew that Anna was expecting a different answer.

Brandon: "I guess not."

Anna: "You don't want to exploit the heroics of everyone like that to the world. I think we should keep it a secret, just like we have done since the beginning"

Brandon: "Okay. If you're sure"

Anna: "When was the last time you went to your gym?"

Brandon: "A while"

Anna: "Don't you think Brock and James and them miss you over there?"

Brandon: "They shouldn't. They're big boys, they can handle it."

Anna: "Yeah, but it's your gym. They want you there, I'm sure"

Brandon: "Whatever. I don't need them"

Anna: "Come on Brandon, you don't mean that"

Brandon: "I'm serious. I only need you"

Anna: "That's sweet. But still. At least consider it"

Brandon: "Yeah, just for you though"

Anna: "Thanks"

Brandon stood up. He looked around.

Brandon: "Want to go for a walk?"

Anna: "Sure"

Anna stood up and grabbed Brandon's hand. He pulled her along with him as they walked along down the beach.

Brandon: "The water looks nice today"

Anna: "Yeah, but it's still kinda cold"

Brandon: "True. There will be other times"

Anna: "You okay? You look a little on edge"

Brandon: "Nah, I'm fine. Just remembering stuff"

Anna: "Like what?"

Brandon: "A few weeks ago. After the Battle Grounds."

Anna: "Oh. Alison?"

Brandon: "Yeah"

Anna: "But that was fun"

Brandon: "Yeah, it was wasn't it?"

--------------------------------------------------

Brandon: "Anna! Anna!!! You fuuuuuuuuuucked yet?!?!"

Anna: "Getting there baby!"

Brandon: "Whooooo!!!"

Anna: "You were so great today babe!"

Brandon: "Fuck yeah! Especially cuz I spent the entire two hours before getting dickered!"

Anna: "Somethin like a willy bar eh!"

Brandon: "Fuck yes!"

Brandon leaned in and started making out with Anna, who downed a shot before kissing him back. They got up and ran over to the dancefloor. Anna started grinding up and down Brandon quickly. Brandon couldn't even totally focus anymore, he was so fucked. He spun Anna around, and began to kiss her, smacking her ass behind him. He laughed as she screamed with laughter. Brandon turned around to dance with someone else. He started bumping on this one girl who was grinding back on him. He grabbed her and spun her around.

Brandon: "Alison!"

Alison: "Brandon!"

Brandon: "What's up girl?!"

Alison: "Partyin!"

Brandon: "Whooooo!"

Alison: "Where's Anna?"

Brandon: "Right here!"

Brandon spins around and slaps Anna's ass, making her turn around. He grabs her and pulls her over towards Alison.

Brandon: "Look who's here!!"

Anna: "Alison!"

Alison: "Anna!"

Anna: "How's it going?!"

Alison: "Sad and horny, but other than that, great!"

Anna: "Why sad?"

Brandon: "Why horny?"

Alison: "Well, I'm Alison fucking Williams, so I'm always horny. But I'm sad because I haven't seen Sage in a while. I think she's breaking up with me"

Brandon: "Oh no! Why?"

Alison: "I don't know! Am I not sexy?"

Anna: "Alison, you're hot as fuck!"

Brandon: "She's right"

Alison: "Anna, I didn't know you liked girls"

Anna: "Yeah, I'm bi. Just like you!"

Alison: "Oh my god really?!"

Anna: "Yeah!"

Alison: "You know what that means right?"

Brandon: "Please Anna! Please!"

Anna: "You really want to?"

Brandon: "Why not? Alison, you are clean right?"

Alison: "Of course! I don't fuck dudes with diseases"

Brandon: "Come on Anna! It'll be like fun! Remember when we'd three way with Keagan!?"

Anna: "Yeah, that was so much fun!"

Brandon: "And look at Alison! She is hotter than Keagan was"

Alison: "I'm the hottest bitch in the world!"

Brandon: "Well, after Anna of course"

Anna: "Obviously!"

Alison: "Whatever. Wanna fuck or not?"

Brandon: "Yes!"

Anna: "Yeah. This could be fun!"

Alison: "Damn right it'll be fun! I've always wanted to fuck you Brandon. And you're hot too Anna, don't worry!"

Anna: "Thanks Alison!"

Brandon: "There are rooms upstairs, lets go!"

Brandon grabbed Anna and Alison's hand, and pulled them over to the stairs with him. He ran up the stairs, with Alison and Anna chasing after him. He slammed through a door into an empty room. Alison slammed the door shut behind them and locked it, as Anna pushed Brandon onto the bed and ripped his shirt off. She jumped on him and started to kiss him. Alison reached down and undid Brandon's belt, and pulled his pants down. Anna got off of Brandon, who leaned forward.

Alison and Anna pulled down Brandon's boxers, causing him to spring forward. Alison and Anna smiled, before Alison grabbed it and wrapped her mouth around it. Brandon exhaled deeply as Alison began to suck him hard. Anna began to like wherever Alison could not reach. Brandon put his arms on the bed to support his weight. Anna climbs up on top of him and begins to kiss him deeply while Alison continues to suck him off. Anna drops down and takes Brandon's dick from Alison and begins to suck it herself. The girls continue to switch from mouth to mouth, continuously licking him up and down.

Brandon: "Oh fuck yeah"

Alison: "Told you it'd be fun"

Anna: "Mmmmmmmmm"

Brandon stood up, and the girls followed suit. They both took off their shirts, and unhooked their bras. Alison had bigger boobs than Anna, but Anna still had awesome ones. Brandon walked over to Alison and stuck his face in between them, motorboating her, as she laughed. Brandon took his head out and did the same to Anna, who also laughed. Alison lay down on the bed as Brandon climbed on top of her. He mounted himself over her boobs and began to tittyfuck her. Anna began to take her pants off. Brandon reached over and slapped her bare ass. She smiled, and climbed up on top of Alison, and pulled her thong aside, before sitting down on Alison's face.

Anna: "Eat me Alison"

Alison: "Mhffffmf"

Alison stuck her tongue up inside Anna, who began to moan loudly. Brandon continued to thrust in between Alison's boobs. She pressed them together around him harder. Brandon grabbed Anna's head and pulled it towards his, kissing her deeply. He could feel her moans inside his mouth as the made out, while Alison worked her way around Anna.

Anna: "Fuck yes Alison"

Brandon continued to kiss Anna and fuck Alison's tits. He eventually breaks the kiss and rolls off of Alison. He grabs her jeans and pulls them down off of her legs. He grabs her thong and pulls it off quickly, as Anna rips hers off. He dives down and begins to eat Alison out, while Anna gets between his legs and starts to suck him off again. He licks all around Alison, while she grabs his head and holds him in tightly. He can feel Anna blowing him amazingly, and begins to groan into Alison, which causes her to moan as well. Brandon sticks two fingers inside of her, and begins to pump in and out. Alison begins to moan even louder. Anna gets up from under Brandon and walks over to Alison and begins to make out with her, while Brandon continues to finger her.

Alison: "Oh god yes"

Anna: "You like it Alison?"

Alison: "I love it"

Brandon pulls his fingers out of Alison and holds them up to Anna. She begins to suck and lick the juices off of them.

Anna: "Delicious"

Brandon lay on his back on the bed.

Brandon: "Let's do this"

Anna and Alison smiled. Anna quickly shuffled over to his crotch area, and mounted him. She slowly lowered herself onto him, while Alison sat down on Brandon's face. The girls leaned in and began to make out, while Anna rode up and down on Brandon. He shoved his tongue right up inside Alison, sending a shiver through her body. She began to grind herself on his face, as he did his best to keep his tonguework up. He began to thrust a little faster into Anna, who was riding him faster than she ever had before. Brandon could hear both girls moaning loudly now, which meant they had stopped kissing. Brandon continued to move faster, playing off of the moaning that he heard from the girls. He could feel himself getting close, but he knew he had to stop himself. He didn't want this ending early. He thought of unhappy things. But he felt Anna pulling herself off of him. Alison got off of his face, and bent over in front of him, showing off her amazing ass.

Brandon: "Alison, you are really hot"

Alison: "Hottest girl ever?"

Brandon: "I think you're a pretty close second"

Alison: "Good enough for me!"

Brandon smacked her ass a few times, before positioning himself behind her, and pushing his way into her wet opening. She moaned as he entered inside of her, slowly thrusting in and out. Brandon could hardly believe it. Here he was, fucking Alison Williams, the hottest girl in the IWF, besides Anna. And Anna was doing it too! This was probably the greatest experience of his life. He watched as Anna grabbed Alison's head and pulled it down in between her legs. She began to moan as Alison must have been licking her. Brandon continued to thrust faster, picking up the pace. He grabbed her boobs hanging down underneath her and began to play with them.

Alison: "Oh god Brandon, faster!"

Anna: "Alison, keep going!"

Alison dives back down to Anna, who starts to moan again. Brandon continues to go faster inside of Alison, pushing deeper and deeper. He can hear Anna's voice get higher and higher. He knew that she was getting closer to orgasm. He was getting pretty close himself.

Brandon: "Fuck I'm close!"

Alison: "Me too!"

Anna: "Fuccccckk me three"

Alison: "Fuck yes!"

Brandon: "Okay"

Brandon continued to pump away inside Alison. He could hear Anna getting closer and closer. He was listening to her moans now, waiting.

Anna: "Ugghhhnn, uhhhhnn, Fuckkkkkk! I'm cumming!"

Alison: "Ohhhhhhfuckfuckfuckfuck!"

As soon as Brandon heard this, he blew his gasket. He felt Alison tighten around him, as she collapsed in orgasmic pleasure as well. Brandon fell down on top of her, slowly pulling out of her. She moaned slightly.

Brandon: "How was that Alison. Better or worse than you expected?"

Alison: "Mmmmmm, much better"

Brandon: "Anna. What do you think?"

Anna: "I'd definitely do this again"

Alison: "Was I good Brandon?"

Brandon: "You were amazing Ali"

Alison: "Yay. Wanna keep going?"

Brandon: "What do you think Anna? We still have all night"

Anna: "What are we waiting for?"

--------------------------------------------------

Brandon: "That was a great night"

Anna: "Alison was awesome"

Brandon: "We should do that again"

Anna: "I'd have to be pretty drunk I think"

Brandon: "I'm sure that can be arranged"

Anna: "Yeah. I think so too"

Brandon: "Want to go back home? I have that press conference soon"

Anna: "Yeah, I guess"

Brandon and Anna began to walk down the beach together. Brandon smiled, until he saw a man walking towards him. He tried to shake his head, or direct the man the other way, but he didn't notice. He came up to Brandon and Anna

Mikey: "Brandon, what the fuck?"

Brandon: "Hey Mikey, what's up?"

Anna: "Who's this?"

Brandon: "My friend"

Mikey: "I'm his fucking dealer"

Anna: "....Okay"

Brandon: "Mikey, can I talk to you later? I'm with my wife"

Mikey: "You told Jimmy that you didn't have enough. I sold you so much yesterday!"

Brandon: "I don't know what you're talking about"

Mikey: "Cut the shit Brandon. I sold you so much smack yesterday that you could die off of it. You have enough to sell to a client of mine"

Anna: "Brandon, what is he talking about?"

Brandon: "Nothing. Mikey, leave now"

Mikey: "No dude, what the fuck? I'm going to stay right here-"

Brandon cracked him in the jaw, knocking him to the ground. He slowly picked himself off of the ground, holding his jaw.

Mikey: "You're gonna fucking pay for this"

Mikey turned and walked off up the beach towards the road. Brandon turned and looked at Anna, who had a very unimpressed look on her face.

Anna: "What the fuck was that?"

Brandon: "Nothing, he's high, he doesn't know what he's talking about"

Anna: "I disagree. He looked like he knew EXACTLY what he was talking about. You promised me that you quit"

Brandon: "I did quit! He's just crazy"

Anna reached around him and grabbed his back pocket. She pulled out a small baggie of heroin. Brandon looked at her, as she stared at him

Anna: "And what's this then?"

Brandon: "I was going to throw that out, I swear"

Anna reached down and grabbed his leg. She found the needle mark from earlier, and pointed at it.

Anna: "And I suppose that just randomly appeared?"

Brandon: "Look Anna, I'm sorry, I was going to tell you"

Anna: "Tell me what? You promised that you were going to quit"

Brandon: "And I am! Just give me a bit of time!"

Anna: "Brandon. Look at me. What is more important to you. Me, or the drugs?"

Brandon looked at her and hesitated. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, which was completely too many seconds too long.

Anna: "I'm amazed that you had to think about that"

Anna turned to walk up the beach. Brandon grabbed her. She shook his arm off of her.

Anna: "Don't touch me"

Brandon: "Anna. I'm sorry!"

Anna: "Brandon, you lied to me. I told you this would happen. You didn't listen to me. Your drugs are obviously more important to you than me. Don't bother coming home. I don't want to see you for a while"

Brandon: "Anna, you don't mean that"

Anna: "In fact, I do mean it. Go away. Please. It's over. I can't trust you anymore"

Brandon: "Come on Anna"

Anna: "It's over Brandon"

Anna turned and walked up the beach. Brandon watched as she grabbed her clothes, and walked towards the car. She hopped in and sped off, without even looking at Brandon. He stared as the car vanished from his sight.

Brandon pulled out his cell phone, and called Anna. He went straight to voicemail.

Brandon: "Hey Anna, look, I'm sorry. But we can talk about this. Just call me back. I love you"

Brandon hung up the phone. He walked over to his chair and picked up all of his stuff, which was only his shirt and shoes. He looked around, at all the people who walked around him. Oblivious to the problems that he had, the feelings that he was going through every single day of his life. He yelled out loud, startling those walking beside him. He picked up his stuff, and walked up the beach. He felt his cell phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out.

Brandon: "Hello?"

Jenny: "Brandon, it's Jenny. Anna just called me. What the fuck did you do?"

Brandon: "What do you mean what did I do?"

Jenny: "She was bawling. I could hardly even understand her. She said it was over between you two. What the hell"

Brandon: "She's overreacting. She's just mad because I lied to her"

Jenny: "You lied to her?! Why did you do that?"

Brandon: "Because she doesn't understand the truth, so why tell her?"

Jenny: "That's so selfish of you. Just talk to her about it"

Brandon: "We have"

Jenny: "Wait a second. You're still doped up, aren't you?"

Brandon: "What does that have to do with anything?"

Jenny: "No wonder she left you. You're shooting up aren't you? You fucking idiot"

Brandon: "Shut your mouth bitch. You don't know anything!"

Jenny: "No wonder she left you. She is serious Brandon. I have never heard her so upset, in the twenty five years I've known her. You better pray to fucking god that it works out. Because I don't think it will"

Brandon: "Like I care anyways. If Anna wants to be with me, she has to accept who I am!"

Jenny: "I can't believe you just said that. I'm done talking to you"

Brandon:" I've been done for the last five minutes"

Jenny: "Go get drink and inject your problems away Brandon. It's what you've always done, hasn't it?"

Brandon: "You don't know anything"

Jenny: "You're going to die one of these days. And you'll die alone"

Brandon: "That's what you think. I have plenty of friends, and many more girls who can just replace Anna"

Jenny: "You're fucked. You need help. Get it, if you ever want Anna back in your life"

Brandon started to yell back, but was met with a dial-tone. He slammed his phone shut and shoved it into his pocket. He quickly began to walk up to the sidewalk. He looked around for anywhere that would sell drinks. He found a sketchy looking bar that was flashing "PEN" with the "O" burnt out. He opened the door and saw a dingy looking bar with a few people in it. He walked over to the bar and slumped down on the chair.

Bartender: "What can I do you for?"

Brandon: "Line me up shots of Patron"

Bartender: "How many?"

Brandon: "Fifteen"

Bartender: "Fifteen?!"

Brandon: "You heard me"

Bartender: "Do you plan on passing out?"

Brandon: "That's the idea"

Bartender: "I'm gonna need you to pay for that all right now"

Brandon pulled out his wallet and began to hand the man bills upon bills. Once the bartender counted up the money, he sat out five shots glasses, and filled them to the top with Patron. Brandon quickly downed each of the five and slammed the last one down, as the bartender began to fill them back up. He downed them all again, and did the same thing a third time. He slumped down at the bar again. These were going to catch up to him real quick. He looked up at the bartender.

Brandon: "You gotta bathroom?"

Bartender: "Yeah, right there"

Brandon got up. His head was spinning slightly. He stumbled into the bathroom. He was shaking all over. He fell onto the toilet seat. He pulled himself up a little higher. He pulled out a baggie from his sock. He reached in and grabbed some heroin powder onto his fingers. He sniffed it up his nose. He reached back in and snorted some more quickly. He pulled himself to his feet. He snuck his nose in the baggie and snorted a ton more. He wiped his nose as he closed the bag. He shoved it back in his sock and stood straight up. He fell through the bathroom door. His mind was spinning, he couldn't see straight at all. He pulled himself up the bathroom door and looked at the bartender, who shook his head.

Brandon: "thefuck are you loookin at"

Brandon tried to kick open the door, but missed and kicked the wall instead. He found the door finally, and leaned through it. He shuffled out onto the street, where he grabbed a telephone pole to keep himself from falling forward. He couldn't even see anymore. He walked into the middle of the road as cars swerved around him, and screeched to a stop. A man got put of his car and started to yell at him.

Man: "What the fuck are you doing!?"

Brandon: "Walking"

Brandon fell over as he said this. He struggled back to his feet.

Man: "You aren't doing much of that. You could have been killed you drunk asshole! Hey, what do you think you're doing?!"

Brandon had climbed into the man's car and slammed the door shut. He locked it as the man pounded on it. Brandon put the car in forward, and swerved down the street, almost hitting another car. He continued to drive erratically down the road. He thought he was late for the Press Conference, but he didn't actually know. He ran a few red lights, nearly destroying some cars, and some people. Eventually, he pulled into the parking lot where the press conference was being held. He accelerated towards the set, and tried to brake quickly, but missed. He swerved and slammed into the side of the set with his car. He slowly fell out of the drivers seat and pulled himself up. Dana White approached him.

Dana: "Dude, are you okay?!"

Brandon: "I am. fine"

Dana: "Are you drunk?"

Brandon: "Wha thefuck? No"

Dana: "Dude, you are fucked up. Go home, now. I can't have you here"

Brandon: "No david, I nmust stay"

Dana: "Brandon, I order to you to get home. You don't even know who I am"

Brandon: "Sure I do. You're like, the owner of fighting"

Dana: "Sort of. Brandon. Go home"

Brandon shoved Dana to the ground, and fell with him. He stood up before Dana did, and began to walk over to the set. The reporters hadn't totally seen what had happened, so they clapped when Brandon stumbled his way up the steps behind the podium. His head was spinning so much now. He literally could not see a thing. Words were not forming in his mouth. He tried to say things, and in his mind, he was saying them. But when others heard the same words, they were much different.

Reporter: "Brandon, can you give us your thoughts on the main event at 130?"

Brandon: "Rampage is the fucking man! He's going to win win win win win! He's my boy, he's going to knock the fuck out of that other guy I forget his name. It's going to be so magical. I am going to drink a shot for every punch Rampage lands, which will be a thousand!"

Reporter: "Uhhh, what?"

Brandon: "You heard me you fucker!"

Reporter: "Brandon, can you speak a little clearer please?"

Brandon: "I'll show you clearer!"

Brandon jumped down and began to run at the reporters. They all ran back quickly, before Brandon was tackled to the ground hard. He couldn't see what was happening, his vision was gone completely. His hearing was messed up. He tried to yell but couldn't. He swung his fists and felt them connect with something hard. He stood up and began to throw wild punches and kicks, hoping he hit something eventually. He could feel his hands and feet hitting things, but he had no idea what. He didn't care either. All the anger he had inside him, the anger at his dad, the anger at Anna, at Jenny. At everyone in the world. It was all their fault that he was going through shit. He hated everyone, and everyone needed to know that.

Brandon swung once, and began to fall. His momentum carried him down to the ground. As he lay there, he felt people begin to jump on top of him. His eye's began to close. He could feel the alcohol catching up to him. He hoped he didn't puke. His eyes closed completely, and Brandon felt himself going into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

WOO WOO WOO

(Sorry Chad)

Looks like we've just come off of a long and fucking retarded two months. The Right Honourable Gentlemen.

LOLWUT

I guess I can finally let the secret out. Even though it probably sounds like the dumbest thing ever. I joined the Right Honourable Gentlemen, to destroy them from the inside. You think I would actually turn my back on the country that I defended for so many years? And they say that I am an addict.

Seriously. I joined them to tear them apart from the inside. But then I realized that they were just to stupid for me to need to do that. Seriously, they were as stupid as they were stupid. That's how stupid they were! They didn't need me to destroy them from the inside, because they sucked so badly. They were good for like, two weeks because nobody expected them. Then once they became predictable, they lost all ability to do anything worthwhile.

So I contemplated to just leave. But then the stupid Irish fucks started pissing me off. They said they had a problem with the RHG, and therefore with me. But I wasn't even really a part of the RHG! But they just continued to give it to me, not sexually of course, no matter how much they may or may not have wanted to. So I was just like, fuck it, if I want to destroy these Irish assholes, I had to stay in the RHG. So I did, and I was successful.

In two weeks, I destroyed every member of the IIA. First, with some extra help, I took down Corey Casey and Vincent Van Rose. Even though I would have been fine on my own, it was still great. Then, at Isolation, I destroyed the rest of the Irish Insurgency Army.

It was literally a bloodbath. The only reason O'Rourke got a single move on me was because I was too busy handing Tim and Connor one of the most lopsided beatdowns they've ever been a part of. These were the guys who took me out of action a few weeks ago? They did not deserve my attention during this match. Which is why I did not give it to them. When I was fighting, I wasn't even paying attention. That's how fucking easy it was!

I hope you guys never come back. I see that Connor and Tim are out of action indefinitely. That doesn't surprise me. I'm amazed that O'Rourke can still fight this week. Considering I killed him with plexiglass. But whatever, I'm sure he'll just be resting the entire week. Or maybe he just wont show up, because he realizes that he is too hurt to ever wrestle again. That would make my day. Just like if Tim and Connor never came back. No more Irish fucks in the IWF please.

Then I just decided to kill the RHG once and for all. Mostly because I could. They are useless, they are stupid, they are fucking embarrassing. So I just hit them all in the head with a lame fucking cricket bat. At least it was enough to knock them out. I'm surprised Lord Blackwing's dusty old head didn't come flying off when I hit him.

So that's that. The RHG is gone, and so is the IIA. All thanks to me. I'll start accepting congratulations any time now.

Onto bigger and better things!

I have to defend my title this week. Should be a good one eh?

Oh wait

I have to fight Deuce someone

This guy, who is he? He comes in here. He's trying to start up shit with me about drugs and stuff. Before he came, I was the man backstage. People didn't care about me getting drunk, or high, or anything. You know why?

Because I performed on a consistent basis. And I performed well. I won matches, I excited the crowd, I actually got them involved!

Then this Deuce guy came in. And suddenly, I'm getting question about people ODing and eating pot cookies or something. I dont even make pot brownies. They take way too fucking long, and don't get you high at all. So that couldn't have been me. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Deuce is trying to frame me.

And then, Tommy is calling me, telling me that he's going to be questioned about me. I bought masks from Tommy, that's it. What the fuck does he have to do with anything?!

Another feeble attempt for Deuce to try and get into my head. He's trying to ruin my life, the best he can. But it's not working. Because he forgot one thing. I don't care about anything, besides fighting, drugs, and Anna. And I don't even care about her anymore, because she left me, like the bitch she is. She doesn't truly care about me. Nobody does.

Which is a good thing. If someone cares about you, they can be used against you. There's no one to use against me, because I am alone. Which is exactly how I want it.

Deuce has some confidence. He is trying to play the mind games with me. But how can you play mind games with someone who is constantly out of their mind?

Rhetorical question.

I am the champion for a reason. I don't lose. At anything. I don't lose at life, and I sure as hell don't lose to new guys who debut and fight for the championship one week later.

Deuce is just another man to try and fair. No matter what he throws at me, I will counter it. I even have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Oh, and I hope you like the match that Ruben put us in. Because I know that I do

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Game Over?
Page 1 of 1