Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AN ALISON WILLIAMS ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY BITCHES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AN ALISON WILLIAMS ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY BITCHES! Empty
PostSubject: AN ALISON WILLIAMS ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY BITCHES!   AN ALISON WILLIAMS ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY BITCHES! I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:50 am

Sunday, May 22
Isolation Backstage
With Alison Williams, Bitches!

Showtime has me but the blue show doesn't. Showtime has all the lames on it but the blue show has all the cool people, like Brandon. I deserve to be on the blue show because I'm Alison fucking Williams. Here's my quest to be on the blue show. Enjoy, but don't jizz at my hotness to much. Cause guess who WON'T be cleaning it off the floor? THIS GIRL!

:Ali:

I knew getting on the blue show wasn't going to be easy, but I had to make Chuck put me on it. I walked down the hallway of Isolation and pulled my mini skirt up since I didn't feel a breeze coming in. I'm the Dick Magnet, 100 percent, so I have to stay hot 365 days a year. The production crew couldn't lay their eyes off of me, but who could blame them? When your as sexy as me, people look at you all the time. I winked at them and one of the dude's started doing The Creep, so I got my ass out of there quickly. I turned the corner and saw Brandon walking down the hall with his fine ass.

Alison Williams
Hey.

I stopped walking and crossed my arms over my amazing tits while smiling at Brandon.

Brandon Macdonald
Hey.

Brandon started wearing masks recently and he looked as hot as ever. He had on the blue one which was the hottest mask to me. He walked around me but I kept my eyes on him as I watched him walk down the hallway, moving his ass left to right. What a tease! I shook my head and licked my lips as I continued walking down the hall to Chuck's office. With all the gorgeous men and women floating around IWF, I didn't know which one to fuck first. I guess I'll let them come to me like always. My mind was has been going crazy since Nick Ridicule came back because I am determined to fuck him wether he likes it or not. Which he will like it because I'm fucking amazing. It's been a year to long and now it is time to get it in, Nick. It's what all the cool people do. They fuck me! And according to me, your still a lame because you haven't fucked me. And now since Trashley is gone, you can do whatever you want, so you better do me. Because I know you like me and I'm sure I'll like your Anaconda.

I didn't know where the hell Chuck's office was so i started looking every where. Maybe I passed it up? I turned back around and as soon as I did, I saw the sign '' Chuck Matthews - Owner '' on a big gray door. I smiled and knocked on it slowly before busting the door open to surprise Chuckles McChuckelson.

Alison Williams
SURPRI- WHOA!

Megan O'Day
Ooooooohhh Chuck! FUCK ME HARDER!

Megan was sprawled out in Chuck's chair in his most famous position... THE GM POSITION!!!

Chuck Matthews
What the hell do you mean fuck you harder? Your doing all the work!

I was shocked! They didn't even notice me come in! I sat down in Chuck's couch. I never knew Megan's tits bounced, but not as much as mines. There's a reason Boo Bear couldn't stay off of them no matter how hard he squeezed. I guess Chuck was done because he pushed Megan off and exploded his load on her tits.

Alison Williams
That's my favorite place to have baby batter busted on!

Chuck and Megan looked up at me. Chuck smirked but Megan looked pissed off.

Chuck Matthews
Hey Alison.

Alison Williams
Hi Chucky!

I jumped off the couch and ran over to Chuck, hugging him.

Chuck Matthews
Miss me much?

Alison Williams
Yeah.

Megan jumped off the desk, her hair looking a hot mess. She stared at me with hate in her blue eyes but I didn't give a fuck. As long as I fucked Boo Bear better then she ever did, I was all good in the hood. Megan stood up with me face to face as we had a stare down.

Megan O'Day
Why do you always ruin everything?!

Alison Williams
I've never ruined anything!

Megan O'Day
Your such a liar! You took Brenton from me! You took my career! YOU'VE TAKEN EVERYTHING!

Alison Williams
I should take away your bad breath but I don't want to '' ruin everything '' again.

Megan O'Day
I HATE YOU!

Alison Williams
Haters me make famous Razz

Megan O'Day
Your washed up vagina made you famous!

Alison Williams
I must have one washed up vagina then.

Megan O'Day
Your going to have one hell of a ass kicking to!

Alison Williams
COME AT ME BRO!

Megan smacked Alison which made Alison scream. She grabbed her cheek and backed away.

Alison Williams
ROOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!

Alison ran towards Megan and tackled her into Chuck's table which Megan fell on as it broke to pieces.

Chuck Matthews
REALLY?!

Chuck thinks about calling security but he looks at Alison and Megan rolling around on the ground pulling each other's hair. He shrugs and sits on the couch as he watches the girls fight.
Alison grabs the lamp from the broken table and smashes it into the head of Megan.

Chuck Matthews
This should have been a segment on Isolation!

Megan O'Day
OW!!!

Alison tries to choke out Megan but Megan kicks Alison to the back of her head. Megan pushes Alison off of her and rolls to her feet as Alison slowly gets up.

Chuck Matthews
Round 2! GET HER ALISON!

Alison rips her shirt off revealing her pink bra which is barely fitting her well. She screams and runs towards Megan. Alison tries to clothesline her but Megan reverses by ducking. As Alison turns around, Megan brings up her leg hitting her with a Sky Fall. (Roundhouse Kick) Alison falls to the ground and Megan waste no time as she climbs on top of Alison punching her over and over again. She lets up from punching but when she does Alison headbutts her right in the nose, which blood flowed down Megan's face.

Chuck Matthews
Damn!

Megan checks for blood on her nose and sees that she's bleeding. Megan wipes her nose on Alison's shirt and smirks.

Alison Williams
YOU NASTY BITCH!

As Alison pounces on Megan, Megan grabs Alison's bra and pulls it down revealing her breast. Just then Jake Stunner busts through the door.

Jake Stunner
BOOBS!

Chuck gets off the couch and hits Jake with a Hollywood Impact. He grabs him and throws him out his office before slamming the door and locking it. Alison looks down at her boobs and starts to flex.

Chuck Matthews
Nothing I've never seen...

Alison giggles but she doesn't notice Megan behind her with Chuck's office chair. Megan hits her with office chair and Alison is officially...

KNOCKED DA FUK OUT!

Alison snaps back into reality. She's standing and looking at Chuck bust his load on Megan's tits. Alison daydreamed about the fight. Chuck looks up at Alison.

Chuck Matthews
What do you want?

Alison Williams
I wanna be on the blue show please. K thx bai. Have fun!

Alison waves and runs out of Chuck's office.

Chuck Matthews
Wish granted. Alison Williams will be on Cataclysm.

Megan O'Day
You realized she was calling it, '' the blue show.''

Chuck Matthews
She can't pronounce it. It's like asking her how to spell Mercedes.. Alison Williams ladies and gentlemen... There's only one.

Megan O'Day
Damn right! Now get this cum off me.

Chuck Matthews
LOL WUT.

END.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people say Brandon will lose to Deuce. Others say Brandon will beat Deuce. I'm with the people that say Brandon will win. It's not just because he fucked me good in that threesome, oh no. Look at him! Brandon has the skills, the brains, and the power. The power to beat Deuce with no problem, the power to retain his title, the power to keep a boner long then Deuce ever could. The power to do it all!

I really do think there's something behind the masks. Adur, yeah, his face, but something beyond that! It's like Brandon can get super powers and kick anyone's ass. Just ask Corey Casey. Everyone can beat Corey. I can ever beat Corey. Moving along... I will accompany Brandon to the ring because you always win when Alison Williams is on your side. Maybe I'll give him a little good luck treat to inspire him to win even more. Plus, how bad would it look if Brandon's profile said

DEUCE DEF. BRANDON MACDONALD

Yeah that would look kinda bad. No one knows or cares about Deuce anyways. He's a nobody that I AM NOT willing to fuck. I know he wants me because who doesn't want Alison Williams? A fag, a lame who doesn't know what's best for him. I will be by Brandon when he walks to the ring with a title and when he walks out with a title. Because I'm Alison Williams... And I'M AWESOME!

(Ryan Apollos is gonna sue.)

THE END.
Back to top Go down

AN ALISON WILLIAMS ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY BITCHES!
Page 1 of 1