Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnarok: June 19, 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok: June 19, 2011   Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:18 pm

”Silence”

An empty battlefield is shown. Weapons, armors and dead bodies of viking warriors lay everywhere.

”Ancient history”

The lighting strikes and all the bodies have come back to life. The viking warriors are all fighting.

”Revenge and hatred. Both mentioned in the fire of jealousy”

Two viking warriors are shown. They are revealed to be Corey Casey and Brandon Macdonald. Corey Casey raises his axe and drives it right through the sword in Brandon's hands. The sword breaks and Corey knocks down Brandon. The camera zooms in the show Corey's eyes as a fire of hatred and jealousy burns brightly.

”On the battlefield, all hope and dreams die.”

Two new viking warriors are shown. They are revealed to be Ruben Ricardo León and Dan Alexander. Dan drives his spear right towards Ruben's stomach but Ruben dodges it. Ruben kicks Dan to the back of the knee and Dan falls to his knees. Ruben raises his sword and swings it towards Dan's exposed neck.

”Bring out your armors, scared by the many battles of the past!”

Connor O'Shannon and Vincent Van Rose are shown both wearing armors with holes and scratches on them. Both Connor and Vincent raise their swords. They swing it with an unholy force as they both drive it into each others side. Both men's armors break and they are left with only their bare upper body as they continue to duel.

”Armors, axes and swords. Bring it all as you into the battlefield ride.”

A large group of viking warriors are seen. The faces of Chuck Matthews, Matt Rydell, Ryan Apollos, Matthew Young, Tyson Rowle and others are all revealed as they fight it out. Suddenly Syco-Angel appears. He slays down viking after viking before he looks up to the sky and lets out a battle cry.

”And still I follow as they are all bound to battle for eternity for that one chance to take the valkyries flight.”

Lighting strikes again and all the bodies lay dead again.

”For years and years, this day has only been part of my memory”

Slowly they all come back to life and stand up. They all look up to the sky and scream.

”JUST TAKE ME TO VALHALLA!”

The camera looks up towards the sky where a man sits in a throne. The man only has one eye. He takes of his helmet and it is revealed to be Jason Hawk. He smirks and says.

”Høgt kvøður heiðin ørn”

(Roughly translated "Highly chants the heathen eagle")

Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 RagnarokPPV
LIVE from the Bronco Stadium in Boise, Idaho!

Fireworks explode out of the titantron and all up and down the entrance ramp. The camera zooms in on the set, which has numerous Viking ships and statues of old Norse Gods sitting in thrones. Above the entrance to the stage, a large statue of Odin’s face is seen staring out at the rest of the arena. The camera then pans out to show the IWF fans, who are waving madly at the camera. The camera takes a close up of some of their signs.

“DAN BETTER FUCKING WIN THIS TIME!” “CHUK HAZ HIDDEN PR0NZ ON IWF.COM!!!” “20 IWF superstars, 1 Ring, OVER 9000 PANCAKES!!” “Keith Axel won a match...Yeah, I’m still in shock” “The guy next to me says he’s in Shark’s hood!” “JAYSUN, I HERD TYR BROKE UP Trollface.jpg

The camera gradually pans away from the crowd and down to Rick Christian and Johnny Electric at the announcer’s desk.

Rick: HELLO LADIES AND GENTS, AND WELCOME TO IWF’S JUNE PAY PER VIEW, RAGNAROK! I’m here as always, with my ELECTRIFYING partner…Johnny Electric!

Johnny: It’s great to be here Rick, I can’t wait for the show to begin!

Rick: True that my friend, tonight’s PPV kicks off with a Full Throttle title match between Jason Hawk and Syco Angel in a Hawk’s Nest match!

Johnny: After that we have a steel cage match for the High Impact title between champion Connor O’Shannon and challenger Vincent Van Rose of The Chosen!

Rick: Following that we have the highly anticipated IWF World Championship match between Ruben Ricardo Leon, who cashed in his Championship briefcase to take the title from Brandon Macdonald, and the man he screwed out of becoming World champ, Dan “Deuce” Alexander!

Johnny: And then it’s all system’s go for the Path to Valhalla match; contested under survival of the fittest rules, where a superstar must make his opponent pin or submit to advance onto the next guy and so on. The winner gets a World Championship match at From The Ashes!!

Rick: It’s going to be a huge night tonight, and right now we’re gonna start off with the Hawk’s Nest match for the Full Throttle title!

Jason Hawk appears on the titantron with a smile on his face. Only a minor part of the audience notice. He holds his hand towards his head, shaped like a gun. He winks then pulls the trigger and everything goes black.

KAKAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Lights start to race over the audience searching for Jason. The lights race slowly following the slow intro of the music. When the guitar solo starts the lights go faster and some of them flicker. Just when the vocals begin golden pyro shoots up from the stage and all the lights point at stage where Jason Hawk stands with his arms spread to the side.

I twist and turn
In the darkest space
Can't find my worth
As I numb the pain

Glass to the sky
With a blacktooth grin
This whiskey smile
Takes me down again

Jason Hawk lowers arms and casually walks down the ramp with a big smile on his face. Jason stops in front of the ring and looks out at the crowd for a moment before jumping up onto the apron. Jason grabs the top rope and flips over it. He lands in the ring and runs to a turnbuckle and throws his arms to the side and the fans cheer wildly.

I'm cold and I'm so afraid
That I'm too weak and I can't change

Jason jumps down and walks across ring to the opposite turnbuckle. Jason climbs it and looks at crowd with a serious stare and the crowd goes silent. Slowly a smile crawls onto Jason's face and he slowly raises his arms and the crowd goes wild again.

I've been buried alive and
I don't want to be here anymore

Reached out a thousand times for
A hand to pull me from below

I've been buried alive in a world
Of constant sorrow

Reach down tonight and set me free...
Save tomorrow

Jason moonsaults back into the ring and quickly turns around and throws his arms to the side once more and golden pyto shoots out from the turnbuckles

Megan O’Day: The following match is a Hawk’s Nest match for the IWF Full Throttle Championship. The only way to win is to climb the monkey bars or the wire, and retrieve the championship hanging from the monkey bars inside a glass box. Introducing first, the champion, from San Diego, California…weighing in at 210 pounds…JASON HAWK!

Rick: The Full Throttle champion has been going at just that recently, last week destroying the man many people believe to be the greatest wrestler of all time: Nick Ridicule.

Johnny: That meant another Full Throttle title defense for JHawk, after he retained the title in a triple threat match at Isolation, against Vincent Van Rose and James Shark.

Rick: He’s definitely been flying, although tonight he comes up against the big challenge of angry Death Angel, who hasn’t been up to his best form since returning. No doubt he’ll take this opportunity with both hands.

Ain't No Grave plays as Angel walks out from the back Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on. Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again and turn back on with Angel standing in the middle of the ring.

Megan O’Day: And the challenger...From Parts Unknown...Standing 9 feet tall…weighing in at 800 pounds…representing The Chosen…DEATH ANGEL!

Rick: Death Angel surprised a hell of a lot of people last week by aligning himself with Corey Casey and The Chosen

Johnny: Especially because DA was screwed out of a victory by The Chosen during the main event of the very first Showtime

Rick: Corey Casey must’ve told the big man EXACTLY what he wanted to hear though since Death-Angel agreed to join up with Casey and his band of miscreants

Johnny: Whatever the reason, Death-Angel looks like he is fired up for this match!

Rick: Two former world champions inside Hawk’s Nest for the Full Throttle Championship, this should be great!

Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 Championship
IWF Full Throttle Championship Match
Hawk's Nest Match
Jason Hawk [vs] Death-Angel

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both men lock up in the center of the ring. Death Angel pushes Jason Hawk away. Jason Hawk falls to the mat, and quickly rolls back to his feet. Jason Hawk and Death Angel begin to circle one another.

Rick: There’s the strength of Death Angel.

Johnny: The contrast in these men’s attributes is going to make this match very interesting: DA is clearly the more powerful of the two while JHawk has an edge in speed and agility.

Again the two men lock up in the middle of the ring. Death Angel backs Jason Hawk into the turnbuckle. Jason Hawk suddenly drops down and crawls through Death Angel’s legs. Jason Hawk runs to the ropes, and on the rebound catches Death Angel with a flying forearm.

Rick: Jason finds a way out of being backed into the corner by Death Angel!

Johnny: That was a great counter.

The forearm doesn’t knock Death Angel over. Death Angel backs up against the ropes. Jason Hawk whips Death Angel off of the ropes. Jason Hawk ducks Death Angel’s clothesline on the rebound. Jason Hawk hits Death Angel with a dropkick.

Rick: A picture perfect dropkick from JHawk!

Johnny: Death Angel STILL isn’t going down though!

Death Angel stumbles to the corner. Jason Hawk runs and connects a spinning elbow into the face of Death Angel. Jason Hawk whips Death Angel to the opposite turnbuckle. Jason Hawk charges at Death Angel. Death Angel lifts Jason Hawk up, spiking his head off of the steel monkey bars.

Rick: That had to hurt the Key to the Extraordinary!

Johnny: Those monkey bars are cold, unforgiving steel, and JHawk just got his head slammed into them!

Death Angel traps Jason Hawk between his arms. Death Angel runs to the middle of the ring and spine busters Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk rolls around clutching his back. Death Angel picks up Jason Hawk. Death Angel puts Jason Hawk on his shoulder and powerslams him into the turnbuckle. Death Angel leaves Jason Hawk in the tree of woe position, and begins climbing the monkey bars.

Rick: Death Angel’s climbing the monkey bars, and leaving Jason trapped in the tree of woe!!

Johnny: Hawk better figure out something quick, or this match is gonna be over already!

Death Angel gets closer to the wire as Jason Hawk struggles to free himself. Death Angel reaches the wire, and grabs onto it with both hands.

Rick: Death Angel, inching closer to championship gold.

Johnny: The wire for this match was specially reinforced so that it would break under DA’s weight!

Jason Hawk frees himself from the tree of woe, and frantically climbing the monkey bars. Death Angel begins shimmying along the monkey bars. Jason Hawk reaches the wire. Death Angel reaches up at the title inside the glass box. Jason Hawk leaps off of the monkey bars, and cross body’s Death Angel off of the wire and down to the mat.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*Clap Clap Clap-Clap Clap*
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*Clap Clap Clap-Clap Clap*

Rick: Wow!

Johnny: Flying cross body by Jason Hawk takes Death Angel back to the mat!

Jason Hawk and Death Angel both slowly get to their feet. Jason Hawk stands up first, and quickly runs to the ropes opposite Death Angel. Jason Hawk tries to clothesline Death Angel, but Death Angel ducks it. Jason Hawk rebounds and Death Angel lifts him into a sidewalk slam. Death Angel slides out the ring.

Rick: Death Angel has the advantage now, but where’s he going?!

Johnny: I think he’s about to try and beat Jason down so much that he’ll be in absolutely no condition to stop him from climbing up the structure and getting that belt! Remember, this match has no disqualifications!

Death Angel reaches under the ring and pulls out two chairs and a table, which he throws into the ring, onto Jason Hawk. Death Angel breaks off the top of the steel steps and throws it over the ropes. Death Angel is about to get into the ring.

Rick: LOOK OUT DA!

Jason Hawk baseball slides the steel steps into the face of Death Angel. Death Angel staggers over to the crowd barrier. Jason Hawk grabs one of the chairs that Death Angel has thrown into the ring, and quickly climbs under the ropes out onto the ring apron. Jason Hawk springboards off of the ropes and moonsaults with the chair down onto Death Angel on the outside.

Rick: WOW! Incredible moonsault by Hawk!

Johnny: You feel like the momentum may have shifted in this match at this moment. Perhaps going for all of those weapons was a mistake by Death Angel.

Jason Hawk climbs to his feet, and high fives a few of the fans, who are all cheering wildly for him. Jason Hawk climbs up the turnbuckle and onto the monkey bars. When he reaches the top, instead of jumping onto the wire, Jason Hawk climbs onto the top of the monkey bars.

Rick: That was a smart move. The wire may give easier access to the box, but it’s a riskier option, and Hawk knows that he doesn’t have to take any risks right now.

Johnny: Right, Jason is easily the most experienced at Hawk’s Nest in the wrestling world, and it’s showing here tonight.

Jason Hawk walks across the top of the monkey bars to where the belt sits in a glass case inside the bars.

Rick: Here we go! If Jason can break this box and retrieve the belt, then he retains the title!

Johnny: I SO EXCITE!

As he begins to stomp on the box, Death Angel gets to his feet. Death Angel slides into the ring and grabs the two steel chairs. Jason Hawk is yet to notice Death Angel. Death Angel climbs up the monkey bars. Death Angel throws one of the chairs up and hits Jason Hawk in the back of the head.

Rick: Death Angel catches JHawk by surprise!

Johnny: Out of all the things he was expecting at that moment, a flying chair in the head would be pretty far down the list!

Jason Hawk loses grip of the glass case and wobbles perilously, but manages to steady himself. Death Angel throws another chair at Jason Hawk, but this Jason Hawk catches it. Death Angel reaches the top of the monkey bars, and runs at Jason Hawk.

Rick: DA doesn’t care with Hawk has his chair, he’s gonna steam roll him anyway!

Johnny: THIS IS GOING TO END BADLY!!

Jason Hawk quickly steps back and swings the chair full force into the head of Death Angel. However, this doesn’t stop Death Angel, who spears Jason Hawk. Both men go tumbling along the monkey bars. Just as Jason Hawk is about to fall off, he grabs onto one of the steel bars. Death Angel does the same.

Rick: NO WAY!

Johnny: BOTH MEN ARE HANGING GOD KNOW’S HOW MANY FEET IN THE AIR!

Both men are hanging from the monkey bars, holding on desperately. Jason Hawk punches Death Angel kicks Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk swings backwards and drop kicks Death Angel to the chest. Death Angel falls down and crotches himself on the wire. Jason Hawk attempts to hold on but his hands slips and he falls down onto the wire as well.

Rick: Jason Hawk dropkicks Death Angel of the monkey bars, but can’t hold on!

Johnny: This match is very, very even. JHawk may be more experienced, but Syco’s giving it everything he’s got.

Rick: It’s one of the best show opener’s from recent memory, that’s for sure.

Death Angel falls to the mat, but Jason Hawk manages to hold onto the wire, wrapping himself around it in a grapevine. As Death Angel gets to his feet, Jason Hawk drops down, still holding the wire. His feet land on Death Angel’s shoulders. Jason Hawk takes Death Angel down with a flying hurrcanrana.

Rick: FANTASTIC OFFENCE FROM THE BEST HIGH FLYER TODAY!

Johnny: That was definitely innovative, for sure!

Jason Hawk stands up and looks around at the weapons on the mat. He walks over and picks up the table. He sets up the table in the center of the ring, and walks back over to Death Angel, who is getting up. Jason Hawk kicks Death Angel to the midsection. Jason Hawk drags Death Angel over and tries to drag him onto the table. Death Angel elbows Jason Hawk to the midsection, and bounces his head off the table.

Rick: That’s the table that Death Angel brought in the ring.

Johnny: It’s kind of useless in a match like this though, isn’t it?

Rick: You never know Johnny.

Jason Hawk kicks Death Angel. Jason Hawk bounces Death Angel’s head off the table. Death Angel groggily stumbles to the ropes. Jason Hawk whips Death Angel off of the ropes. When Death Angel rebounds, Jason Hawk runs past Death Angel and springboards off of the ropes. Death Angel rebounds again, and Jason Hawk catches him with a springboard reverse DDT.

Rick: Nice springboard DDT by Jason Hawk.

Johnny: He’s got to capitalize now – Get up there and grab that belt!

Jason Hawk climbs to his feet and taunts to the crowd, who give a loud cheer in response.

Rick: He’s getting pumped!

Johnny: Come on JHawk!

Jason Hawk grabs Death Angel, and pulls him into a belly to belly suplex.

Rick: HOLY CRAP! Somehow JHawk just lifted 800 pounds over his head!

Johnny: He’s got to have a lot of adrenaline right now.

“LET’S GO JHAWK”
*Clap Clap Clapclapclap*
“LET’S GO JHAWK”

Jason Hawk
BEAT THAT!

Jason Hawk begins to climb up the monkey bars. Jason Hawk climbs higher and higher, the crowd egging him on. Jason Hawk reaches the top and climbs up and onto the top of the monkey bars. Jason Hawk kicks the case of the title belt.

Rick: I think it might be over here folks...

Johnny: But look, Hawk’s having some trouble breaking open the case – maybe he should have thought about grabbing one of those weapons on the way up!

Rick: That’s true. He’s giving Death-Angel extra time to recover.

Jason Hawk manages to make a crack in the glass case of the belt. Down below, Death Angel slowly makes it to his feet.

Rick: He’s up!

Johnny: Death Angel’s one of the most resilient wrestlers in IWF. And the fact that he’s 800 pounds and 9 foot tall does no favours for any of his opponents.

Death Angel climbs to the turnbuckle, jumps off and grabs onto the wire. He swings on it, and then leaps up to the monkey bars above, grabbing on with both hands.

Rick: WHAT THE?!

Johnny: DEATH ANGEL’S OVER 9 FOOT TALL, HE CAN DO SHIT LIKE THAT!

Death Angel pulls himself up, and grabs Jason Hawk by the hair. Death Angel tosses Jason Hawk with one arm. Jason Hawk flies through the air and lands on his back on the monkey bars. Jason Hawk writhes in pain but manages to keep himself from rolling off.

Rick: What strength from the former world champion, just throwing Hawk without effort.

Johnny: JHawk’s lucky to not have fallen off!

Death Angel picks up Jason Hawk and positions himself behind him in the reverse suplex position.

Rick: Death Angel could be going for the SYCO DRIVER here!

Johnny: He would kill JHawk from this height!

Death Angel lifts Jason Hawk up, but Jason Hawk floats over Death Angel, and lands on his feet. Jason Hawk grabs Death Angel, and hits a double underhook spinning facebuster off the monkey bars and down through the table in the middle on the ring.

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick: WINGS OF TIME OFF OF THE VERY TOP OF THE HAWK’S NEST STRUCTURE THROUGH A TABLE!!

Johnny: THAT WAS INSANE!

Both men lay in the wreckage of the wooden table, the crowd going ballistic. A few moments pass before Jason Hawk begins to move. He climbs to his knees and pushes himself up. He looks up at the belt hanging from the monkey bars, and moves to climb up the monkey bars, but he stops before he gets there. Jason Hawk points to his head, and rolls out the ring.

Rick: What’s Jason doing? He’s got Death Angel practically beat!

Johnny: I think he’s worked out a better way to reach the belt...

Jason Hawk looks under the ring and pulls out a big ladder. He slides it in the ring and climbs through the ropes slowly, still feeling the effects of the facebuster from the monkey bars.

Rick: Jason’s going to use a ladder!

Johnny: FUTURISTIC MIND READING ABILITIES!!!!

Jason Hawk positions the ladder underneath the belt inside the case. Suddenly, as if he remembered something, he rolls out of the ring and looks under the ring apron. This time he pulls out a sledgehammer.

Rick: ...And a sledgehammer so he can smash the case!

Johnny: Screw you Chuck Matthews, JHawk’s the smartest guy in wrestling!

Jason Hawk climbs into the ring and begins to slowly ascend the ladder. He reaches the second to last step, and reaches up to the belt inside the glass case. He rests for a moment and reels back and smashes the glass case with the sledgehammer.

Rick: He’s got it!

Johnny: All he has to do now is pull that belt down!

Jason Hawk grabs the belt, but before he can pull it down, Death Angel shakes the ladder, causing Jason Hawk to lose his grip to the title.

Rick: Death Angel’s back up again!

Johnny: This is amazing!

The title sways around wildly. Death Angel begins to climb the ladder. Jason Hawk tries to grab the belt but it swings too fast for him to grab. Death Angel reaches the top, and punches Jason Hawk to the gut. Jason Hawk returns fire with a right hand punch, and both men begin trading punches.

Rick: You have to think that whoever loses this battle here will lose the match!

Johnny: Watch out DA, JHawk still has that sledgehammer!

Death Angel gains the advantage and bounces Jason Hawk’s head off of the top of the ladder. Death Angel reaches up and grabs the title belt with one hand. Jason Hawk slams the sledgehammer into the gut of Death Angel.

Rick: Oh no!

Johnny: I’m on fire tonight!

Death Angel lets go of the belt and clutches his midsection. Jason Hawk then drives the sledgehammer into the head of Death Angel. Death Angel lets go of the ladder and falls to the bottom rung of the ladder. Jason Hawk recovers and begins to climb to the top of the ladder.

Rick: Is he gonna get it?!

Johnny: The belt’s swaying again from when Death Angel let go of it!

Jason Hawk reaches the top of the ladder. The belt sways again, and Jason Hawk has to wait patiently. After a few moments, he grabs the belt and begins to unhook it.

Rick: HERE HE GOES!

Johnny: JASON HAWK RETAIN-

Death Angel hits Jason Hawk with a huge right hook to the jaw.

Rick: THE KABOOSKIE?! HOW DID DEATH ANGEL EVEN-

Johnny: HE’S NINE FOOT TALL, HE CAN REACH JHAWK’S HEAD FROM THE TOP HALF OF THE LADDER!

Jason Hawk lets go of the ladder and falls to the mat. Death Angel pauses to recover.

“LET’S GO DA!”
“GET UP JASON!”
“LET’S GO DA!”
“GET UP JASON!”

Rick: The crowd divided here, and what a sensational opening match this has been!

Johnny: If Death Angel can summon the energy to climb the ladder, then he’ll be the new Full Throttle champion!

Rick: I dunno partner, it looks like that Kablooskie was the last thing DA had left in the tank.

Johnny: You could be right Rick, he isn’t moving!

Death Angel has his hands rested on the face of the ladder, recovering. After a few moments, Death Angel slowly begins to ascend the ladder.

Rick: Here goes Death-Angel!

Johnny: Jason Hawk looks like he’s down and out cold!

Rick: Well if that’s the case, then it’s over!

Death Angel eventually makes it to the top of the ladder, while the fans scream their lungs out. Death Angel steadies himself, and then looks up to where the title hangs. He raises his hand to grab it, but only touches the face of the belt.

Rick: COME ON GRAB IT!

Johnny: Death Angel’s still hurting from both the Wings of Time from the top of the structure as well as the sledgehammer shots!

Death Angel grabs onto the belt with one hand, and then the other. Death Angel tugs at the title, but Jason Hawk springboards off of the top rope, swings on the wire, and kicks the ladder. Death Angel loses grip of the title, and is sent flying off of the ladder to the outside.

“HOLY SHIT!”
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”

Rick: THAT WAS AWESOME!!

Johnny: WHERE DID JASON HAWK COME FROM?!

Rick: I HAVE NO IDEA!

The crowd is going ballistic. Jason Hawk holds onto the wire, and gradually pulls himself up.

Rick: He still held onto the wire!

Johnny: JHawk’s gonna win it!

Jason Hawk climbs onto the top of the wire, and slowly tip toes his way across the top of the wire. Jason walks to the glass box and then squats down and grabs the title. He places two hands on it and pulls it off of the hook.

Rick: HAWK RETAINS! HAWK RETAINS!

Johnny: UNBELIEVABLE!

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner, and STILL IWF Full Throttle Champion, JASON HAWK!!

Jason Hawk groggily raises the title with one hand, almost swaying off the wires in a daze, but he manages to steady himself and drop down from the Hawk’s Nest structure.

Rick: That may well have been the best show opener in wrestling history!

Johnny: I don’t fault you on that my friend. Jason Hawk retains his Full Throttle championship inside Hawk’s Nest against Death Angel.

Rick: What an effort, from both men! Death Angel will be disappointed, but he deserves to have his hand raised as well.

The show fades out to commercial with a shot of Jason Hawk walking up the ramp with the Full Throttle title held above his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 Kfc%20bucket%20of%20chicken
James Shark: The 2 for 1 bucket heartbreak.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shot switches to show a long black limo pulling into the parking garage. The limo driver gets out of the limo and walks around to the back of the car. The limo driver opens the rear door as Corey Casey steps out. Corey Casey nods his head at the limo driver before grabbing his duffle bag with his wrestling gear in it.

Corey Casey
Thanks

The limo driver tips his cap. Corey Casey turns and walks into the arena. Corey Casey walks through the backstage area, ignoring the hate-filled looks he is getting from some of the IWF backstage crew. All of a sudden, Corey Casey comes face to face with a familiar figure

Irishman Sean O’Rourke
Hey there Casey

Corey Casey smirks as he looks at Sean O’Rourke

Corey Casey
Hey there Sean…I see you’ve recovered from your injuries rather quickly…

A look of anger appears on Sean O’Rourke’s face as he stares into Corey Casey’s cold, emotionless eyes

Irishman Sean O’Rourke
I wouldn’t say a month is too quickly…

Corey Casey chuckles softly

Corey Casey
Considering yourself lucky…the last guy VVR sent through the Doorway to Hell went through two flaming tables and then got lynched

Irishman Sean O’Rourke
Speaking of your boy VVR…I’ve got a message I want you to deliver to him from me. You tell him I will be watching his match closely…very closely…

Irishman Sean O’Rourke smirks and, before Corey Casey can respond, turns and walks off. Corey Casey narrows his eyes as he stares a hole straight through Sean O'Rourke...

-------------------------------------------------

The shot cuts to show Rick and Johnny sitting at the announcer’s table at ring side

Rick: ROURKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny: Yes Rick, it looks like Irishman Sean O’Rourke has recovered from the injuries he sustained at the hands of VVR and The Chosen and is here tonight!

Rick: Speaking of VVR and The Chosen, we’ve got the High Impact Championship match coming up!

Johnny: VVR won a #1 Contender’s match at the Hall of Fame Show almost a month ago and, ever since, Connor O’Shannon and VVR have begun a dance around and towards each other!

Rick: Connor O’Shannon has been hit or miss recently, showing extreme aggression and physical presence in the ring in some matches but then choking and seeming like he doesn’t care to in others

Johnny: Well, one thing you can’t deny Rick, is that Connor O’Shannon has been lights out when his title is on the line! Did you know he has been the ONLY High Impact Champion IWF has ever had?!

Rick: Connor has certainly been extremely impressive in matches where he has to defend his title…but tonight he is going to meet his greatest challenge to date in the form of Vincent Van Rose

Johnny: And let’s not forget…these two men will be locked inside of a Steel Cage!

The camera pans over to show the steel cage being lowered from the rafters as Megan O’Day’s voice echoes throughout the arena

Megan O’Day- The following match is a Steel Cage Match and it is for the High Impact Championship! Introducing first…

The arena goes black as the song reverbs from the speakers....

WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW!!!

...Vincent Van Rose rises through the stage as smoke fills the ramp....He is facing away from the crowd and raises his hands and shoots them like two guns into the air...

Megan O’Day- The challenger…from Knoxville, Tennessee…weighing in at 285 pounds…representing The Chosen…Vincent Van Rose!

Hey cowboy how's it going tonight?
Come on in and you can buy me a drink
Hey cowboy I see your pistol is cocked
And you got a look on your face like you want to rock

Welcome to the gun show
Tonight we get wild
Welcome to the gun show
Where the dead come alive
(Where the dead come alive)

....Pyro goes off and Vinnie turns toward the ring striding purposefully, chugging a beer. VVR never takes his eyes off the steel cage that surrounds the ring

Rick: VVR has had some shitty luck when it comes to steel cage matches

Johnny: How can you say that?! He’s never even been in one!

Rick: No, but he tried to interfere in a match involving Jason Hawk and Tim Patrick a month or two ago…you remember how that one ended?!

Johnny: Oh yeah…VVR got flip powerbombed through a table from the top of a ladder by a girl who doesn’t even work here anymore…

Hey cowboy I hope you're fast
'Cause I'm the baddest gunslinger ever was
Hey outlaw, follow me outside
And keep your fingers on the triggers while we put you under

Welcome to the gun show
Tonight we get wild
(Tonight we get wild)
Welcome to the gun show
Where the dead come alive
(Where the dead come alive)

VVR climbs up the steel ring steps and enters the cage. VVR mounts each turn buckle bringing in the boos from the fans, as he makes the gun gesture each time he reaches the top rope....

It all comes down to a single moment
The strong will fight and the weak will run
Slide the bullet in the barrel
Let me see you count to ten and draw your guns

Showdown
May the best man win
May the best man win
May the best man win

The lights suddenly dim down, as the fans scream in anticipation.

Rick: Looks like Connor isn’t going to wait for VVR to finish up his entrance!

Johnny: This match is going to be brutal! I can’t wait!

A flute is heard, then suddenly guitar and drums are heard playing rapidly. "Rocky Road to Dublin" by Dropkick Muphys plays as the lights swarm green, white, and orange. A figure is seen, standing with his back turned. He's wearing black track jacket with a Celtic Cross on the back, which seems to be spray painted on.

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…From Boston, Massachusetts…weighing in at 240 pounds…he is the reigning and defending High Impact Champion…Connor O’Shannon!

while In the merry month of May
from my home I started
left the girls in Taum
nearly brokenhearted
saluted father dear,
kissed my darling mother
drank a pint of beer,
my grief and tears to smother
then off to reap the corn,
leave where I was born
cut a stout blackthorn
to banish ghost and goblin,
brand-new pair of brogues,
rattling over the bogs
frightening all the dogs on the rocky road to Dublin.

One, two three, four five
Hunt the hare and turn her down the rocky road and all the way to Dublin, whack-fol-la-de-da!

He turns around as the lights continue to swarm around the colors of the Irish flag as he has a serious glare in his eyes. He looks around and smirks lightly and looks directly at Vincent Van Rose

Rick: Connor is glaring directly at VVR

Johnny: You can feel the CHARGE between these two competitors

Rick: Really?

Johnny: WHAT?! YOU GOT TO MAKE AN ELECTRICITY PUN EARLIER!!!!!

Your love will never fade even when we fail
In You we find strength for You're our shelter
We refuse to fall
This is our battle cry can we make it last until our last breath

The song picks up and he pounds his chest twice and throws up his arms. He marches down the ramp with a glare on his face. The music continues to play hard as he makes his way to the ring. He slaps some of the hands of the fans and then makes his way around the entire ring slowly, his head down as he seems focused.

In Mullingar that night,
I rested limbs so weary
started by daylight
next morning late and diary
took a drop of the pure
to keep me heart from sinking
that's the Paddy's cure
when he's on for drinking
they hear the lassies smile,
laughing all the while
at my curious style,
would set your heart a-bubblin'
asked me was I hired,
wages I required
'til I was almost tired
of the rocky road to Dublin.

Hunt the hare and turn her down the rocky road and all the way to Dublin, whack-fol-la-de-da!

Connor quickly takes a charge towards the ring. He slows down slightly as he leaps up the ring steps and quickly enters the steel cage. Connor takes his jacket off and then the cross around his neck off and throws it over the top of the cage to the outside. He stands up on a turnbuckle and looks around as he rolls his neck once. He looks behind him and leaps down.

In Dublin next arrived,
I thought it such a pity
to be so soon deprived
a view of that fine city
then to take a stroll
all among the quality
bundle, it was stole
in that neat locality
something crossed my mind
when I looked behind
no bundle could I find
upon me stick a-wobblin'
crying for a rogue
said me connaught brogue
it wasn't much in-vogue
on the rocky road to Dublin.

Connor goes over towards the other set of turnbuckles and stands up there and soaks in the cheers. He mouths something to the fans and pounds his chest twice once more and lets out a roar, his eyes looking around as he smiles a bit. The fans take photos as he looks around. His back is still unturned.

Rick: Connor looks like he is ready to make an example…

Vincent Van Rose suddenly runs across the ring and drives his shoulders into the back of Connor O’Shannon’s knees, causing Connor to come crashing down to the mat.

Rick: What a cheap hit by VVR!

Johnny: That’s what Connor gets for turning his back on his opponent for even a second…

The ref quickly calls for the bell as VVR begins stomping on Connor O’Shannon

Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 Championship
High Impact Championship
Steel Cage Match
Connor O’Shannon[vs.] Vincent Van Rose

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

VVR stomps on Connor O’Shannon a few more times before leaning down and grabbing Connor O’Shannon

Rick: VVR seems like a brand new man here tonight!

Johnny: I’d say so! He looks more focused and more aggressive than we’ve ever seen him!

VVR kicks Connor O’Shannon in the gut, doubling Connor over. VVR grabs Connor O’Shannon by the back of his tights and runs Connor across the ring. VVR rams Connor O’Shannon face first into the steel cage like a battering ram

Rick: VVR just rammed Connor’s head and face into the steel chain links like a battering ram!

Johnny: Going face first into the unforgiving steel is enough to take the steam out of any opponent!

VVR allows Connor O’Shannon to fall to the ground. Connor O’Shannon reaches up and grabs his face. VVR stomps down on Connor O’Shannon’s chest and shoulders before dropping down and attempting to pin Connor. The ref slides over and begins counting

-1…

Connor quickly kicks out

Rick: Connor quickly kicks out at 1

Johnny: Don’t forget, this match can be won by pinfall, submission, or escape! So Connor has three wins he could possibly lose his title!

Rick: Or three ways he could retain!

VVR looks up at the ref and shakes his head. VVR slowly stands up and walks over to Connor O’Shannon’s legs. VVR reaches down and attempts to grab Connor O’Shannon’s legs. Connor O’Shannon quickly brings his legs up to his chin and then lashes out, catching VVR off guard and connecting a crushing double leg kick to VVR’s chest

Rick: Connor O’Shannon is showing some life here!

Johnny: It’s about time!

Connor O’Shannon flips up to his feet as VVR stumbles backwards a few paces, clutching his chest. Connor O’Shannon lunges forward, taking VVR down with a powerful clothesline.

Rick: Did Connor O’Shannon just overpower VVR?!

Johnny: Get used to it Rick! This match is going to come down to a question of “who is the more brutal and powerful competitor?”

VVR quickly climbs to his feet, only to be met with another clothesline by Connor O’Shannon. Connor O’Shannon waits for VVR to get up a third time before running at VVR and connecting a vicious bicycle kick that sends VVR crashing down to the canvas once more

Rick: After two brutal clotheslines, VVR is met by a vicious bicycle kick to the upper-chest area!

Johnny: Connor might be trying to soften VVR up in order to either connect a BOOM GOES THA’ DYNAMITE or get VVR to tap out with the Irish Necktie

Connor O’Shannon drops down to the mat and grabs VVR’s legs. Connor O’Shannon then locks in a Figure Four Leglock on VVR, causing VVR to arch his back in pain.

Rick: Connor has a figure four locked in!

Johnny: You have to remember, Connor O’Shannon has extensive knowledge of submission maneuvers as well as a brutal power game!

Connor O’Shannon leans back, forcing more pressure onto the submission hold. VVR shakes his head as he screams and tries to struggle out of the leglock

Rick: VVR needs to make sure he doesn’t accidentally tap out here

Johnny: He needs to make sure that the ref knows that he is only trying to gain some sort of momentum. The refs around here have been sketchy ever since Bloody Sunday though…

Rick: You don’t actually believe that do you?!

Johnny: I’m just sayin’…

VVR begins to roll back and forth in an attempt to reverse the pressure of the hold. Both men’s eyes bulge as they vie for position. Eventually, VVR manages to flip over and reverse the pressure, causing a look of pain to appear on Connor O’Shannon’s face

Rick: VVR has managed to reverse the pressure!

Johnny: Connor is now struggling to escape his own submission hold!

Connor O’Shannon quickly breaks the hold and both men lay motionless on the mat for a moment, trying to catch their breath

Rick: This fight has been pretty epic thus far

Johnny: And with both men down, whoever can get to a vertical position first is sure to have the advantage!

Both Connor and VVVR slowly begin crawling to the ring ropes. Slowly, both men both get to their feet at the same time

Rick: You were saying Johnny?

Johnny: Well…uh…looks like BOTH men have the advantage since they both managed to stand up at exactly the same time!

VVR and Connor both turn and stumble towards each other. The two men meeting in the middle of the ring and begin exchanging right hands. The crowd begins boo’ing every time VVR lands a punch and cheering every time Connor O’Shannon lands a punch

“BOO!”
“YEAH!”
“BOO!”
“YEAH!”
“BOO!”

Rick: The IWF faithful are getting into this match!

Johnny: Yeah they are…and they are really trying to rally around Connor O’Shannon!

Connor O’Shannon begins to land more and more punches, forcing VVR’s back to the ropes. Connor O’Shannon suddenly reaches out and grabs VVR. Connor O’Shannon launches VVR across the ring with an Irish whip. VVR sprints across the ring and bounces off the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. VVR comes running back at Connor O’Shannon who attempts to reach out and connect a powerslam

Rick: Connor O’Shannon is looking to capitalize on the momentum here…

Instead of allowing himself to be powerslammed, VVR leaps into the air and drives Connor O’Shannon down to the mat with a Lou Thez press

Rick: Nevermind

Johnny: VVR managed to catch Connor O’Shannon off guard with that Lou Thez press!

VVR lands on top of Connor O’Shannon and begins raining blows down on Connor O’Shannon’s face. Connor O’Shannon tries to cover up and protect his head but VVR’s blows land squarely on Connor’s face and head.

Rick: VVR is firmly back in the driver’s seat in this match!

Johnny: Let’s see if he can maintain control!

VVR lands a few more blows to Connor’s head before pulling himself up to his feet. VVR leans down and picks up Connor O’Shannon. VVR Irish whips Connor O’Shannon into the corner turnbuckle, causing Connor O’Shannon to crash, back first, into the turnbuckle. VVR follows Connor in and, as soon as Connor O’Shannon crashes into the turnbuckles, VVR leaps into the air and connects a running splash onto Connor O’Shannon

Rick: What a splash by VVR!

Johnny: VVR just drove Connor right into that corner turnbuckle!

VVR turns and walks across the ring to the turnbuckle nearest the door leading into the steel cage. VVR begins ripping the pad covering the turnbuckle off, exposing the hard steel of the turnbuckle

Rick: VVR is looking to gain a little leverage from exposing the turnbuckle here

Johnny: Connor has already taken a beating here Rick, if VVR manages to smash Connor’s face into that exposed turnbuckle it could spell out the end of Connor’s impressive High Impact Title reign…

While VVR has his back turned, Connor O’Shannon begins to come to. Connor looks across the ring and sees VVR has his back turned to him. Connor O’Shannon turns and climbs the turnbuckle and begins scaling the cage

Rick: HA! LOOK AT THIS!

Johnny: With VVR distracted looking for a way to inflict more pain, Connor realizes this might be his big chance to escape the cage and win the match!

VVR finishes ripping off the turnbuckle pad and turns around. VVR notices Connor O’Shannon beginning to scale the steel cage

Rick: Uh oh

Johnny: Looks like Connor wasn’t QUITE fast enough to escape the cage without VVR noticing…

VVR sprints across the ring and over to where Connor is climbing the cage. VVR turns around and begins climbing the turnbuckle backwards, with his chest facing the center of the ring

Rick: What the hell is VVR doing?

Johnny: I think maybe he is a bit confused…you’re supposed to climb turnbuckles THE OTHER WAY!

VVR quickly scales the turnbuckle and catches up to Connor. VVR stands on top of the turnbuckle and grabs Connor O’Shannon’s legs. Connor O’Shannon looks down and sees VVR underneath him. Connor O’Shannon releases the cage and begins raining blows down on VVR’s head and neck in an attempt to break VVR’s hold on his legs

Rick: Oh…NOW I get it!

Johnny: This is gonna be awesome!!!!

VVR suddenly leaps off the top turnbuckle with Connor O’Shannon in the powerbomb position. VVR and Connor sail through the air and VVR brings Connor O’Shannon crashing down to the canvas back first with a vicious top rope powerbomb

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*Clap Clap Clapclapclap*
“THAT WAS AWESOME!”
*Clap Clap Clapclapclap*

Rick: What a move by VVR!

Johnny: VVR manages to bring Connor O’Shannon down off the cage with a top rope powerbomb!

VVR slowly begins to stir as he untangles himself from Connor O’Shannon. VVR slowly pulls himself up to his feet and looks around the inside of the cage until his gaze comes to rest on the exposed turnbuckle

Rick: VVR is back to his feet!

Johnny: And it looks like he just remembered he ripped the padding off of that turnbuckle earlier…

VVR smiles wickedly as he leans down and attempts to pick Connor O’Shannon up. Connor O’Shannon suddenly springs to life and rolls VVR up with a small package. The ref begins to count

-1-
-2…

VVR kicks out

Rick: Holy shit!

Johnny: I don’t think VVR saw that shit coming!

Rick: I don’t think ANYONE saw that coming! Connor O’Shannon almost stole a victory from VVR!

VVR immediately rolls forward and springs to his feet. Meanwhile, Connor O’Shannon slowly begins to pull himself up. VVR runs over to Connor and delivers a running knee lift that staggers Connor O’Shannon. VVR then immediately grabs the back of Connor O’Shannon’s tights and attempts to run Connor O’Shannon face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle

Rick: VVR is looking to bust Connor O’Shannon wide open with that exposed steel turnbuckle!

Johnny: I said it before and I’ll say it again…that exposed steel turnbuckle could spell out the end for Connor O’Shannon!

Right before VVR is about to drive Connor O’Shannon’s face into the exposed steel turnbuckle, Connor O’Shannon manages to reach out and grab the ropes on either side of the turnbuckle. Connor O’Shannon suddenly lashes out with a swift kick that catches VVR below the belt

Rick: Connor O’Shannon with a low blow kick!

Johnny: A desperate move by a man who is desperate to retain his championship!

VVR immediately doubles over and grabs himself. Connor O’Shannon manages to quickly turn around and grab VVR. Connor O’Shannon hoists VVR up in the fireman’s carry position

Rick: Things just went from bad to worse for VVR!

Johnny: First the low blow and now Connor O’Shannon is looking for the Irish Curse?! I’d certainly say that shit has gone downhill for VVR in this match!

Connor O’Shannon walks to the center of the ring and smiles slightly. He turns his head and sees the door leading into the cage and his smile widens drastically

Rick: Uh oh…

Johnny: I think Connor O’Shannon has some evil intentions on his mind for VVR!

Connor O’Shannon lets out a loud scream as he runs at the exposed turnbuckle. Connor O’Shannon tosses VVR up in the air…but VVR manages to shift his weight and slide down Connor’s back. On his way down, VVR shoves Connor, causing Connor O’Shannon to smash his face into the exposed steel turnbuckle.

Rick: VVR managed to escape!

Johnny: And he managed to get Connor to bust HIMSELF wide open! Connor is bleeding like a stuck pig!

Connor O’Shannon’s face bounces off the steel turnbuckle, causing Connor to be busted wide open. VVR quickly rushes in and grabs Connor’s arm, pulling it through Connor’s own legs. VVR then positions himself under Connor’s other arm and flips Connor O’Shannon up like he was going to powerslam him. Instead of powerslamming him though, VVR flips Connor O’Shannon upside down and then drives Connor down to the mat with a Pumphandle Reverse Piledriver

Rick: HOLY SHIT! THAT MOVE WAS SICK!

Johnny: That was like some sort of Modified Southern Sledgehammer!

VVR drags Connor out into the middle of the ring and then drops down and pins him. The ref slides over and counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

The ref calls for the bell

Rick: NEW CHAMPION!

Johnny: VVR FINALLY DID IT! HE HAS WON HIS VERY FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP HERE IN IWF!

Megan O’Day- Here is your winner…and NEW IWF HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION…Vincent Van Rose!!!!

The ref walks over to the cage door and opens it up. The time keeper walks around the outside of the ring and hands the ref the High Impact Title. The ref grabs the title and turns around. VVR manages to pull himself up to his knees as the ref hands him the High Impact Championship

Rick: We have a new High Impact Champion here tonight!

Johnny: The impressive High Impact reign of Connor O’Shannon is over…and the reign of Vincent Van Rose is about to begin!

VVR smiles widely as he stands up and holds the High Impact Title aloft for all to see…All of a sudden Irishman Sean O’Rourke sprints down the entrance ramp and heads towards the steel cage

Rick: What the hell is this all about?

Johnny: Isn’t it obvious?! VVR was the man that put Sean O’Rourke on the shelf…and now that he’s back, Sean O’Rourke wants to return the favor!

Sean O’Rourke quickly climbs the ring steps and takes a large lock out of his pocket. Sean O’Rourke enters the cage and quickly locks the door behind him.

Rick: Smart thinking by Sean O’Rourke

Johnny: He’s re-locking the cage so The Chosen can’t come down and help VVR!

Sean O’Rourke runs over to VVR and the two men begin exchanging blows

Rick: Even though he is giving up almost 95 pounds, Sean O’Rourke is not backing down!

Johnny: Sean O’Rourke has been out of the ring for awhile now Rick, so he’s bound to have a shitload of extra energy!

Sean O’Rourke and VVR continue exchanging blows until Sean O’Rourke suddenly leaps up into the air and connects a dropkick to VVR’s chest. The force of the kick sends VVR stumbling back into the ropes. Sean O’Rourke immediately leaps to his feet and runs at VVR. Sean O’Rourke grabs VVR and whips him into the turnbuckle. Sean O’Rourke follows VVR in and leaps into the air just as VVR smashes into the turnbuckle.

Rick: Sean O’Rourke looking to send a message to VVR!

Johnny: Sean O’Rourke is WIRED here tonight!

VVR manages to move at the last second. Sean O’Rourke runs past VVR and runs up the turnbuckle. Sean O’Rourke then leaps off the turnbuckle and does a corkscrew moonsault, driving VVR down to the ground

Rick: Cold of Ireland Part One!

Johnny: Let’s see if he can’t finish off VVR here and now!

Sean O’Rourke looks down at VVR and a smile appears on his face. Sean O’Rourke quickly begins climbing first the turnbuckle and then the steel cage

Rick: This isn’t going to end well for our new High Impact Champion…

Johnny: Nope! And they’re locked in a cage so The Chosen can’t even come help!

Sean O’Rourke quickly climbs to the top of the cage and stands up. The fans leap to their feet and begin applauding wildly as Sean O’Rourke looks out at the fans and winks. Sean O’Rourke the leaps off the top of the cage…and connects a leg drop across the throat of Connor O’Shannon

Rick: WHAT?!

Johnny: DID SEAN O’ROURKE JUST LEG DROP CONNOR O’SHANNON?!

Sean O’Rourke slowly pulls himself up to his feet and points down at Connor O’Shannon. Sean O’Rourke screams something at Connor O’Shannon before he turns and notices the High Impact Championship laying on the ground. Sean O’Rourke walks over and picks up the High Impact Championship. Sean O’Rourke holds it aloft as the fans look on in stunned silence. The show fades to black…
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: June 19, 2011   Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:19 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 6a00e5519367618834011168d91ff6970c-800wi

“Miracle-Grow…for those of us who want to grow up to be the size of Death-Angel!”

---------------------------------------------------

The scene opens with James Shark sitting down looking at his watch and scratching his head in his locker room. The door opens and an interviewer walks in, Shark gets up and shakes his head.

Shark
Bout mo'fuckin time dog. The hell have you been?

Interviewer
James I-

Shark
You be taking a big nasty dump. Ye you were, werent you?

Interviewer
No I-

Shark
Ye you were, then there was no toilet paper so you used yo tie.

The Interviewer looked at his tie. It looked perfectly fine.

Shark
That tie look like shit homie.

Interviewer
Are you going to just insult me or are we going to get this over with.

Shark
If you didnt be wastin ma time we woulda been done this interview already for real.

Interviewer
Ok well Im backstage here wit-

Shark
With the nigga who just knocked the fuck out of Dan Alexander and backed up all his
talk n tingz, James mo'fuckin Shark. Holla at a nigga.

Interviewer
Ok well James, Nick Ridicule, now Dan Alexander, two big wins. Why aren't you on this
card, scheduled to fight?

Shark
Ye thats what I wanted to holla at the fans about.

James shrugged.

Shark
yall gotta book that shit happens. In ma match with Dan, I wasn't as good as I shoulda
been. I shoulda been more prepared. I was training hard but, I guess his record kinda
got to me, and his bad luck got to me, I was takin him lightly, and he got me with some
shots that he shouldn't have got me with.

The Interviewer nodded.

Shark
At the end of the fight, he cracked me with a glass bottle. That fucked me up. I dont even
remember. At first I thought he hit me with a truck, shit was hard. I just came out of therapy.
I dont even know how to say this, I might have some glass up in ma eye, ma nostril, my stomach
I dont even know homie. All I know, is doctor says I cant compete cause I gotta get checked up
and shit.

Interviewer
Well James it seems everytime you gain a winning streak, or everytime it seems a title shot is
just around the corner, something comes up and your sidelined.

Shark
YEAH!, SAY WOOORD. Times are rough out here for a nigga rockin a 12 inch.

Interviewer
So any word on when you will be scheduled to fight?

Shark
Well I know I was suppose to be in the main event for tonight, I think I got replaced by Rowle. Other
than that, I should be making my return up in about the week after next week.

Interviewer
There are talks of Battlegrounds returning, can you give us any word if those rumours are true?

Shark
All I know, is if Battlegrounds is returning, then Ima do it big when I return. Last time Battlegrounds
was aired. I was up in that bitch, knocking out Corey Casey, knocking out Vincent Van Rose, and just
picking up a big win in the main event with ma homie BMAC. Shits gonna be big if it does return. I dontknow anything about it doe.

Interviewer
Well what are your thoughts on being held back again?

Shark
It fuckin sucks dog. I should be in gear, getting ready for a big main event, but instead Im waiting for
this interview to be over, waiting for yo bad breathe to get out of ma grill, so that I can drive all the wayback to New York, and get treated. Its fuckin bullshit.

Interviewer
Any word on who you will fight on when you will return?

Shark
Nahh b. The IWF still gotta figure shit out.

Interviewer
Who do you want to face?

Shark
Id love to face Leon for the championship. Rip his mask off then make his face uglier than it already is. Make his ass hop across the border, make him run scared from ma fists.

Interviewer
James no need for racis-

Shark
I want a mothafuckin title shot. Im overdue. I shoulda gotten a rematch with Hawk when I came into that fight, survived, put up a fight, with a broken hand, and I shoulda gotten a title shot, when I beat Nick Ridicule expecially beatin Dan Alexander.

Interviewer
So you want to face the IWF Champion?, whoever that may be when you return?

Shark
Damn straight. If they dont gimme the champion, I wanna face whoevers next in line, whoever anyone thinks is the best. I wanna prove that I am the baddest nigga on the planet.

Interviewer
James Shark, set to return in the next two weeks, says he wants to face the best. Thanks James.

James Shark grabs the microphone and looks at the camera.

Shark
And if yall keep pullin the race card on ma black ass, hidin them titles from me. I might have to get up on out of here and find a wrestling company filled with homies and swaggamanz. Errrbodys leavin this bitch, and I think a nigga will be headin up outta here soon if shit dont get proper, feel me?

James drops the microphone on the floor and walks away.

-----------------------------------------------------

The camera returns to Rick and Johnny sitting at the announcer’s table.

Rick: Strong words there from James Shark

Johnny: Agreed Rick. You gotta believe Shark is going to be watching the next match EXTREMELY carefully. Because our next match is for the World Championship! Ruben Ricardo Leon will go one on one with the one and only Dan Alexander!

Rick: Dan was screwed out of winning the world title at the Hall of Fame show by RRL, who then cashed in his briefcase to pin Brandon Macdonald and become world champion.

Johnny: Dan’s no doubt going to hungry to get his hands on that world title. He’s came so close at the Hall of Fame show!

The camera shifts to show Megan O’Day standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day- The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the IWF World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first…

Maggie's Farm by Rage Against The Machine plays on the PA system along with his video. Dan comes out onto the stage.

Megan O’Day- The challenger…From Thousand Oaks, California…Weighing in at 220 pounds…Dan Alexander!

I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
No, I aint gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
Well, I wake up in the morning
Fold my hands and pray for rain
I got a head full of ideas
That are drivin' me insanee

Dan is walking down the ramp ignoring the fans as they reach out.

It's a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.

I ain't gonna work for Maggie's brother no more
No, I aint gonna work for Maggie's brother no more

Dan walks up the steps and goes through the ropes. He shoves the referee aside as he makes his way to a corner.

I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's brother no more
No, I aint gonna work on Maggie's brother no more

He goes up one of the corners and stands up on the second ropes. He looks out to the crowd and stares at them.

Well, he hands you a nickel
He hands you a dime
He asks you with a grin
If you're havin' a good time
Then he fines you every time you slam the door
I ain't gonna work for Maggie's brother more.

Rick: This man wants more than anything to be world champion, and he’s got another chance tonight.

Johnny: He looks as focused as ever, determined not to let this chance slip.

The lights go out as the opening strains of La Ultima Hora by Breed 77 play out over the speakers.

"Siii aaaaaah..."

The lights burst back on as the music kicks in to reveal Ruben Ricardo León stood on the stage. As the music continues he walks forward, down the ramp towards the ring, stopping every now and then to hi five a fan or sign an autograph.

Megan O’Day: And his opponent…From Villahermosa, Mexico…Weighing 208 pounds…He is the IWF Heavyweight Champion of the World…RUBEN RICARDO LEON!

"In a darkened place
Man without a face
Count on fingers the choices he could have made
Paint a picture of, view from up above, you
And soon he's painting in blood"

Ruben reaches the ring and walks around the side to the announce tables, from where he jumps up unaided on to the ring apron. He then turns around, and raises his arms to the fans, before rolling backwards over the ropes.

"And that man is me
La vida perdi
Now I'm casting a shadow in front of me
Now I've drained my heart so I no longer bleed"

Ruben climbs the turnbuckle and raises his arms to the fans again before backflipping in to the center of the ring, landing on his feet.

Rick: This is Ruben’s first title defense, and his second match as champion after being destroyed by Corey Casey and The Chosen last week on Showtime.

Johnny: Yeah, you have to wonder what his condition is going into this match. The Chosen lay a pretty heavy beatdown on him on Showtime.

Rick: However, it wasn’t like Dan had an easy week either. He lost to James Shark in an intense and brutal falls count anywhere match. But anyway, tonight it’s all about the championship.

Johnny: There’ll be some bad blood between these two tonight!

Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 Match
IWF Championship Match
Ruben Ricardo Leon [vs] Dan Alexander

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

RRL and Dan Alexander stare at each other from across the ring. RRL slowly moves toward Dan Alexander. RRL attempts to quickly clothesline Dan Alexander. Dan Alexander dodges it, and RRL lands in the corner. Dan Alexander begins laying into RRL with rights and lefts.

Rick: Ruben makes a mistake and Dan’s all over him early.

Johnny: Deuce trapped him in the corner!

Dan Alexander attempts to whip RRL to opposite corner. RRL reverses it and sends Dan Alexander to the turnbuckle. RRL runs at Dan Alexander. Dan Alexander kicks RRL away from him. Dan Alexander chops RRL to the chest.

Rick: Ouch, that had to hurt Ruben!

Johnny: Dan is great at delivering hard chops.

Dan Alexander chops RRL to the chest again. Dan Alexander whips RRL off of the ropes. RRL rebounds and Dan Alexander drops his head and hits a back body drop on RRL. RRL gets to his feet. Dan Alexander hits another chop on RRL.

Rick: Dan is just ripping it up here in the early going!

Johnny: He wants that title!

Dan Alexander whips RRL off the ropes. This time he catches RRL and hits a judo throw. Dan Alexander goes for the cover.

-1-

RRL kicks out.

Rick: A quick cover and quick kick out by the world champion.

Johnny: Dan has to stay on the offense here, not get complacent.

Dan Alexander viciously knees RRL to the gut, and then takes him over in a side headlock. RRL backs Dan Alexander to the ropes, and throws him off. Dan Alexander rebounds off of the ropes, and RRL drops down to the ground. RRL tries to dropkick Dan Alexander, but Dan Alexander holds onto the ropes. Dan Alexander runs forward and drops RRL with a hard clothesline.

Rick: Dan stays on the advantage by avoiding RRL’s dropkick.

Johnny: That clothesline could have taken RRL’s head off! Dan is really out to kill tonight.

Dan Alexander stomps on RRL. Dan Alexander runs to the ropes. Dan Alexander bounces off and attempts to drive his knees into RRL, but RRL moves just in time. RRL gets to his feet. RRL kicks Dan Alexander in the midsection and DDT’s him to the mat.

Rick: RRL manages to stem Dan’s momentum with a DDT.

Johnny: Another good counter.

RRL whips Dan Alexander to the turnbuckle. RRL runs and clotheslines Dan Alexander into the corner. RRL whips Dan Alexander to the opposite corner. Dan Alexander stumbles out of the turnbuckle, and RRL catches him with a superkick.

Rick: RRL getting a second wind perhaps!

Johnny: That was a great superkick!

RRL bounces off the ropes, and hits a forward roll on the downed Dan Alexander. RRL covers Dan Alexander.

-1-

Dan Alexander kicks out. RRL lifts up Dan Alexander. Dan Alexander pokes RRL in the eye. Dan Alexander takes advantage of the groggy RRL, and throws him shoulder-first into the turnbuckle.

Rick: Dirty tactics there by Dan to stall RRL’s momentum.

Johnny: Like I told ya, he’ll do anything to become champ!

Rick: Anything? Wink

Johnny: Anything. Wink

Dan Alexander pauses to recover. Dan Alexander stomps on RRL, who has fallen into a sitting position in the corner. Dan Alexander runs in a circle and then hits a baseball slide on RRL in the corner. Dan Alexander pulls RRL out of the corner. Dan Alexander uses the turnbuckle to jump and drive his knees into RRL’s midsection. He repeats it again before pulling RRL out to the center of the ring, and soccer kicking him in the back. Dan Alexander covers RRL

-1-

-2-

RRL kicks out.

Rick: Dan’s ruthless in his assault on Ruben.

Johnny: He’s taking him apart piece.

RRL arches his back in pain, and rolls over to the ropes. RRL pulls himself up to the second rope, but Dan Alexander roundhouse kicks him in the back, sending him to the mat. Dan Alexander pulls RRL to the center of the ring and covers again.

-1-

-2-

RRL gets a shoulder up.

Rick: Dan’s ruthlessness is working.

Johnny: Yeah, the champ’s becoming tired.

Dan Alexander stomps on RRL. Dan Alexander runs to the ropes and springs off the second rope, landing feet-first on the chest of RRL.

Rick: The LPOUNCE!

Johnny: That’s not even one of his signatures, and you already know the name of it?

Rick: ...I have a list...

Johnny: Facepalm

Dan Alexander hits a diving elbow drop on RRL, and then returns to his feet, waiting for RRL to get up.

Rick: Deuce is setting up for the Leopard Whip now!

Johnny: RRL could be in some serious trouble!

Dan waits intently, as RRL begins to get to his feet. Dan Alexander runs and attempts to hit a 180 spin kick, but RRL ducks under it and Dan Alexander hits only thin air. Dan Alexander gets up and RRL punches him once, and then twice. The crowd begin to get behind RRL, who runs to the ropes and takes Dan Alexander down with a flying crossbody.

Rick: RRL counters the Leopard Whip, and takes down Dan with a crossbody!

Johnny: The champ fights back!

RRL waits for Dan Alexander to get up. Dan Alexander climbs to his feet and runs at RRL. RRL arm drags Dan Alexander. Dan Alexander gets up and runs at RRL again. RRL dropkicks Dan Alexander. One last time Dan Alexander runs at RRL. RRL jumps onto Dan Alexander’s shoulders and hits him with a frankenstiner.

“RRL! RRL!”
“RRL! RRL!”

Rick: What a combination by Ruben!

Johnny: He’s got his groove back, the crowd are behind him!

RRL climbs the turnbuckle and taunts for the crowd. RRL jumps off and hits a 1080 moonsault on Dan Alexander.

Rick: WOAH!

Johnny: THAT WAS AWESOME!

RRL covers Dan Alexander.

-1-

-2-

-3…

Dan Alexander gets a shoulder up.

Rick: SO CLOSE!

Johnny: RRL was inches away from defending his world title.

RRL gets up and pulls Dan Alexander by the legs and pulls him to the corner. RRL stands up on the turnbuckle and gets Dan Alexander in the tree of woe position. Then RRL taunts, and rolls forward, smashing Dan Alexander into the mat. RRL rolls through and applies a Boston Crab.

Rick: THE TEQUILA SLAMMER!!

Johnny: He’s got Dan in a boston crab in the center of the ring!

Dan Alexander cries out in pain as RRL applies pressure to his lower back. Dan Alexander reaches out towards the bottom rope with his hand. Dan Alexander begins to crawl towards the rope. He gets closer and closer, but then RRL pulls him back to the center of the ring.

Rick: Uh oh! He’s trapped again!

Johnny: RRL’s got him! I know it!

RRL pulls back harder, as Dan Alexander twists and turns, looking for and escape. His hand wavers above the mat. Dan Alexander suddenly jumps forward, pulling RRL with him, and grabs onto the ropes.

Rick: He’s free!

Johnny: I SWORE HE WAS GONA TAP!

The ref breaks up the hold, and RRL drags Dan Alexander to the center of the ring. RRL covers Dan Alexander.

-1-

-2-

Dan Alexander gets a shoulder up.

Rick: Weakened as he may be, Deuce still gets a shoulder up!

Johnny: That boston crab was locked in tight, I still have no idea how he got out of it!

RRL signals, and climbs up to the top rope.

Rick: Ruben heading up high again! OH THE RATINGS!

Johnny: ...I wonder if he’ll be going for the, wait for it, EL HURCAN?!

Rick: Yeah, yeah, whatevs.

Johnny: Chill out man, you’re not Alison Williams.

Rick: Facepalm

RRL steadies himself and then taunts. RRL leaps off, but Dan Alexander leaps up out of nowhere, and captures him in a small package pin.

Rick: WAIT! LTRAP!

Johnny: WHAT THE?!

-1-

-2-

RRL breaks out of the pin.

Rick: OH!

Johnny: HE KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT!

Both men are on the mat. Slowly, they begin to roll to their feet. RRL makes it up first, and walks over to Dan Alexander. But as RRL goes to grab him, Dan Alexander takes hold of RRL’s arm and quickly takes him down into an armbar.

Rick: LMAUL! LMAUL! HE’S GOT HIM!

Johnny: WHERE IS DAN PULLING ALL OF THESE COUNTERS FROM?!?!

Dan Alexander pulls on the hold desperately. RRL flails around on the mat, in shock. He tries to reach to the ropes, but can scarcely move because Dan Alexander has the hold locked in so well.

Rick: He’s trapped! There’s no way out!

Johnny: Will he tap?!

RRL tries to reach for the ropes from where he lies, but his hand falls short. Dan Alexander screams for him to tap, wrenching back on RRL’s arm. RRL tries to reaches the ropes with his feet, but they don’t reach either.

Rick: HE’S GOT HIM DEAD CENTER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!

Johnny: COME ON RRL! YOU CAN GET OUT!

RRL gets up and rolls through Dan Alexander, but Dan Alexander stays latched on his arm. RRL cries in pain. Dan Alexander pulls back with all his might. RRL reaches out to the ropes, desperately.

Rick: IS HE GOING TO-

Johnny: I THINK-

RRL’s hand drops down and taps the mat repeatedly.

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner, and NEW IWF World Champion - DAN ALEXANDER!!

Rick: HE DID IT! ANOTHER NEW CHAMPION IS CROWNED HERE AT RAGNAROK!

Johnny: If I may borrow your saying Rick….OH THE RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!

The time keeper stands up and walks over to the ring. The time keeper hands the IWF World Title to the ref. The ref then turns and walks over to Dan Alexander and hands him the IWF World Heavyweight Title

Rick: What a hellacious match!

Johnny: Both men must be physically exhausted as well as mentally and emotionally drained…but Dan Alexander managed to somehow, someway, come out on top here tonight!

Rick: Ragnarok might be known as “The End of the World” in Norse Mythology…but for Dan Alexander, Ragnarok will forever be remembered as the best night of his life!

Dan Alexander clutches the IWF World Heavyweight Title close to his chest as a huge smile appears on his face. Dan Alexander whispers something to himself before leaping to his feet and holding the IWF World Heavyweight Title high in the air for all to see. Dan Alexander walks over to the nearest turnbuckle and holds the IWF Title up high in the air as the shot fades to black…
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: June 19, 2011   Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:17 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 Dallas-mavericks-champions-2011

“Insurgency Wrestling Federation would like to congratulate the Dallas Mavericks on winning the 2011 NBA Championship!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The shot fades in on Johnny Electric and Rick Christian sitting at the announce position

Rick: Once again, IWF would like to congratulate the 2011 NBA Champions…the Dallas Mavericks!

Johnny: Wait…why the hell do you care about basketball?

Rick: Well, IWF cares because, well, I actually don't know. Because we love Dallas?

Johnny: So…?

Rick:…that’s all I got…

The camera pans over to show Megan O’Day, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day- The following match is the First Annual Path to Valhalla Match! The winner of this match will receive a chance to headline IWF’s biggest Pay Per View of the year…FROM THE ASHES!

The crowd erupts in applause and cheering

Rick: These fans are all fired up!

Johnny: They have been able to witness not one but two titles change hands…and they know they are about to see IWF History made for A THIRD TIME right here and right now!

Megan O’Day- Introducing first…

Purple and white pyro flashes as smoke fills the entrance, the opening guitar riff begins to echo over the loudspeaker as AVO is raised through the floor of the ramp....The crowd begins to chant AVO over and over...

Why do you look at me when you hate me
Why should I look at you when you
make me hate you too
I sense a smell of retribution in the air
I don't even understand why the fuck
you even care
And I don't need your jealousy yeah
Why drag me down in your misery
And when you stare don't you think I feel it
But I'm gonna deal it back to you in spades
When I'm havin' fun ya know I can't conceal it
'Cause I know you'd never cut it in my game
Oh no
And when you're talkin' about a vasectomy
Yeah
I'll be writin' down your obituary
History

....Axel throws his fists in the air as he stalks the stage from corner to corner, whipping the fans into a frenzy....More pyro explodes as he makes his way to the ring giving his shades to a lucky fan...

Megan O’Day- From The Wrong Side of the Tracks…weighing in at 315 pounds…Axel Van Osbourne!

Rick: Wait…who?

Johnny: Uh…I think he’s a new guy!

Rick: Well…what a debut it would be if he won the Path to Valhalla match!

You got your bitches with
the silicone injections
Crystal meth and yeast infections
Bleached blond hair, collagen lip projections
Who are you to criticize my intentions
Got your subtle manipulative devices
Just like you I got my vices
I got a thought that would be nice
I'd like to crush your head tight in my vice
Pain!!

....Axel slides into the ringer under the bottom rope, mounting a turnbuckle he throws up the classic heavy metal devil horns and winks at the big titted ladies occupying ring side....

And that goes for all you punks in the press
That want to start shit by printin' lies
Instead of the things we said
That means you
Andy Secher at Hit Parader
Circus Magazine
Mick Wall at Kerrang
Bob Guccione Jr. at Spin,
What you pissed off cuz your dad gets more
pussy than you?
Fuck you
Suck my fuckin' dick

You be rippin' off the fuckin' kids
While they be payin' their hard earned
money to read about the bands
They want to know about
Printin' lies startin' controversy
You wanta antagonize me
Antagonize me motherfucker
Get in the ring motherfucker
And I'll kick your bitchy little ass
Punk

.....As the song comes to a close AVO stands in the middle of the ring and flexes ala Sean Micheals, more pyro goes off behind him and the the turnbuckles fire off like sparklers....

I don't like you, I just hate you
I gonna kick your ass, oh yeah! oh yeah!

You may not like our integrity yeah
We built a world out of anarchy oh yeah!

....Axel makes his way to his corner rolling his wrists and cracking his neck, a cold caculating look in his eyes....

Rick: This Axel Van Osbourne looks like one hell of a brawler

Johnny: He’s going to need to be if he wants to survive in this match

The lights suddenly dim and “The Ding Dong Song” suddenly blasts out of the house speakers

Rick: Oh sweet Jesus no…

Johnny: Fuck…

Megan O’Day- And his opponent…From Malomo, Sweden…weighing in at 215 pounds…Gunther!

Gunther swaggers his way on down to the ring in the most sexual way possible. He sexually inserts himself under the bottom rope and slides into the ring. Gunther stands up and runs his fingers through his hair as he sexually does sexual things with his hips.

Rick: Ugh…

Johnny: LET’S GO AVO!

The ref looks at both men and then calls for the bell

Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 Mainevent
Path to Valhalla Match
Winner gets a chance to be in the main event at From The Ashes

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Rick: And we’re underway!

Johnny: Time for someone to make IWF History!

AVO and Gunther lock up in the middle of the ring. AVO quickly overpowers Gunther and tosses him across the ring

Rick: AVO clearly has the power advantage

Johnny: And Gunther clearly has the…uh…sexiness advantage?

Rick: I bet that isn’t going to do him any good

Gunther jumps to his feet and flexes, trying to look super sexy. AVO runs at Gunther and clotheslines him down to the ground. AVO then leans down and picks up Gunther. AVO lifts up Gunther and locks him in a Torture Rack

Rick: AVO has Gunther locked in that torture rack!

Johnny: I bet Gunther is loving every minute of it

AVO cranks up the pressure on the hold. Gunther screams out and tries to attack with his mustache…but to no avail. AVO suddenly tosses Gunther up and then brings him crashing down to the canvas with a sidewalk slam

Rick: What a move! I believe he calls it “The Finishing Encore!”

Johnny: Whatever he calls it, it’s fucking devastating enough!

AVO drops down and pins Gunther

-1-
-2-
-3-

Megan O’Day- Advancing to the next round…Axel Van Osbourne!

Rick: AVO simply DOMINATED Gunther!

Johnny: Again…I bet Gunther loved every minute of it…

"Rocky Road to Dublin" by Dropkick Muphys plays and Connor O’Shannon runs down the entrance ramp.

Megan O’Day- Introducing next…From Boston, Massachusetts…weighing in at 240 pounds…Connor O’Shannon!

Connor has an extremely pissed off look on his face as he slides into the ring

Rick: Uh oh…

Johnny: I don’t care how impressive AVO’s victory over Gunther was…he’s going to get his ass KICKED by Connor

Rick: Especially after the shit that went down with Sean O’Rourke and VVR earlier tonight

Connor O’Shannon runs into the ring and AVO immediately charges at Connor. AVO tries to clothesline Connor O’Shannon down to the mat but Connor ducks under the clothesline.

Rick: Well…you gotta appreciate AVO’s spunk

Johnny: Yup…even though it’s going to end up getting him an ass kicking he can’t possibly imagine

AVO runs past Connor and rebounds off the ropes. AVO comes running back at Connor O’Shannon who catches him with a big boot, driving AVO down to the mat. Connor O’Shannon then immediately leans down and picks up AVO. Connor O’Shannon kicks AVO in the gut and then plants AVO with a DDT

Rick: What a combination of moves by Connor O’Shannon

Johnny: The rookie Axel Van Osbourne might be in over his head here

Connor O’Shannon drops down and applies an arm bar on AVO. AVO bellows out in pain as Connor O’Shannon cranks back on the hold

Rick: I just noticed something

Johnny: What’s that Rick?

Rick: AVO IS FUCKING 7 FEET 1 INCH TALL!

Johnny: How did you miss that?!

In the ring, Connor O’Shannon continues to crack back on the arm bar. Slowly, AVO begins to roll left than right as he tries to get to his feet.

Rick: AVO showing some signs of life here

Johnny: He damn well better…Connor is fucking squashing him right now!

Slowly, AVO manages to climb to his feet, with Connor O’Shannon still clinging onto the arm bar

Rick: Holy shit!

Johnny: This rookie has some serious potential Rick!

Rick: You’re only saying that because he’s almost as big as Death-Angel

Johnny: SO WHAT?!

AVO pulls himself up to his feet and brings Connor O’Shannon up like a shield. He then runs across the ring and slams Connor O’Shannon back first into the turnbuckle. Connor O’Shannon immediately releases the hold and crumples to the mat

Rick: And down goes Connor!

Johnny: Connor O’Shannon has had a rough night…he’s got to be exhausted right now…and being in the ring with a 7 foot 320 pound monster probably isn’t helping

AVO stomps down on Connor O’Shannon twice before placing his monstrous boot on Connor O’Shannon’s throat. The ref immediately begins counting

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-

AVO removes his boot from Connor O’Shannon’s throat before the ref can count to 5

Rick: AVO has seemingly caught his second wind

Johnny: That must be one hell of a wind!

AVO leans down and drags Connor O’Shannon to his feet. AVO then reaches out and wraps his hands around Connor’s throat

Rick: AVO is having his way with Connor O’Shannon right now!

Johnny: Which is something we don’t see every day!

AVO lifts Connor O’Shannon up by his throat and holds him up in the air. Connor O’Shannon suddenly lashes out and delivers a kick to AVO’s chest. Connor O’Shannon kicks AVO in the chest again, causing AVO to loosen his grip on Connor’s throat.

Rick: Connor O’Shannon just BARELY managed to escape AVO’s clutches!

Johnny: Yeah…FOR NOW! Connor STILL needs to either pin AVO or get him to submit!

Connor O’Shannon suddenly leaps into the air and connects a a stiff Roundhouse Kick that staggers the massive AVO. Connor O’Shannon quickly closes the gap and begins connects flurries of right and left punches. Connor O’Shannon then grabs AVO and locks in a Muay Thai plum and lands heavy knees to AVO’s body and head. AVO suddenly drops down to the mat on all fours.

Rick: This is the beginning of the end for AVO!

Johnny: Yup!

Connor unleashes two or three soccer kicks that land on AVO’s head before AVO drops to the ground. Connor then also drops to the ground and locks in an Anaconda Vice

Rick: O Espírito Combo into an Irish Necktie!

Johnny: See ya AVO!

AVO tries to fight out of the move but eventually succumbs to the Irish Necktie, tapping out after a few minutes of pointless struggling

Megan O’Day- Advancing to the next round…Connor O’Shannon!

Rick: What an impressive victory by Connor O’Shannon!

Johnny: And an impressive showing by the massive Axel Van Osbourne!

Megan O’Day- Introducing next…

“Cowboys from Hell” by Pantera hits the house speakers as Keith Axel runs out from the back and slides into the ring

Megan O’Day- From Roswell, New Mexico…weighing in at…

Connor O’Shannon sprints across the ring and ducks under Keith Axel. Connor wraps his arms underneath Keith Axel and then drives Keith Axel backwards, neck first, down into the mat

Rick: BOOM GOES THA’ DYNAMITE!

Johnny: MEGAN DIDN’T EVEN FINISH INTRODUCING KEITH YET!!!!

Connor O’Shannon immediately drops down and pins Keith Axel

-1-
-2-
-3-

Megan O’Day- Advancing to the next round…Connor O’Shannon!

Rick: Wow…Connor is dominating people right now!

Johnny: Damn right! I feel bad for whoever comes out here next!

“Bass Down Low” by DEV suddenly blasts out of the house speakers as Alison Williams walks out onto the stage

Megan O’Day- Introducing next…from Los Angeles, California…weighing in at 120 pounds…Alison Williams!

Alison Williams slowly walks down to the ring, nodding her head and trying to keep herself calm

Rick: Poor Alison…

Johnny: She hasn’t seen in-ring action in…uh…I CAN’T EVEN REMEMBER HOW LONG IT’S BEEN!!!

Rick: And she’s about to step into the ring with an extremely pissed off Connor O’Shannon

Connor O’Shannon laughs as he waves to Alison Williams to “bring it on.”

Rick: Alison might be in over her head…

Johnny: I couldn’t agree more…

Alison slides into the ring. Connor O’Shannon runs and attempts to hit a bicycle kick on Alison Williams, but Alison Williams ducks under the kick and punches Connor O’Shannon right in the nuts

Rick: DAMN!

Johnny: RIGHT IN THE BALLS!

Connor O’Shannon sails over Alison Williams and crotches himself on the top rope

Rick: DOUBLE WHAMMY!

Johnny: POOR ALISON?! MORE LIKE POOR CONNOR!

Connor O’Shannon drops off the top rope and holds his crotch while rolling around on the canvas. Alison Williams climbs up to the top rope and eyes Connor O’Shannon

Rick: What is Alison thinking?!

Johnny: I’d say Alison is thinking it’s time for a go big or go home moment!

Alison Williams leaps off the top rope and does a shooting star press. Alison Williams comes crashing down on Connor O’Shannon and pins him

-1-
-2-
-3-

Megan O’Day- Advancing to the next round…Alison Williams!

Rick: WAIT WHAT?!

Johnny: ALISON WILLIAMS BEAT CONNOR O’SHANNON?!

Connor O’Shannon rolls out of the ring and begins limping up the entrance ramp

Megan O’Day- Introducing next…

“Second Sucks” by A Day to Remember echoes all around as Ryan Apollos slowly walks down the entrance ramp, eyeing Alison Williams who is standing in the ring

Megan O’Day- From Milwaukee, Wisconsin…weighing in at 250 pounds…Ryan Apollos!

Rick: Ryan Apollos vs. Alison Williams?! OH THE RATINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny: Wake me up when it’s over…

Ryan Apollos slides into the ring and Alison Williams immediately runs over and tries to punt kick Ryan Apollos in the head. Apollos rolls forward, avoiding the punt kick

Rick: Alison Williams tried to catch Apollos off guard

Johnny: But Apollos was too quick!

Rick: Wow…Ryan Apollos was too quick for something…this is truly a night of firsts!

Johnny: C’mon Rick…I’m sure that isn’t the first time Apollos has been “too quick” for something!

Ryan Apollos springs to his feet and runs at Alison Williams. Alison Williams leaps up at the last second and lands on Ryan Apollos’ shoulders. Alison Williams snaps off a hurricanrana that sends Ryan Apollos head first into the corner turnbuckle

Rick: What a hurricanrana!

Johnny: Alison Williams is really showing some guts here!

Ryan Apollos drops down into the sitting position in the corner turnbuckle. Alison Williams claps her hands in an attempt to pump up the crowd

Rick: Uh oh…Alison Williams is planning something big!

Johnny: It better not be bigger tits…I don’t think they make implants any bigger!

Rick: I have it on good word that they are real!

Alison Williams backs up before running across the ring at Ryan Apollos. Alison Williams is about to hit a bronco buster when Ryan Apollos moves out of the way, causing Alison Williams to smash herself face and groin first into the turnbuckle

Rick: BANKRUPT!

Johnny: I think that’s the first time anyone has ever moved out of the way of Alison William’s vagina flying at them!

Rick: Doubt it

Ryan Apollos leans down and picks up Alison Williams. Ryan Apollos Irish whips Alison Williams to the ropes. Alison Williams rebounds off the ropes and comes running back at Ryan Apollos. Alison Williams leaps into the air and tries to hit a cross body block on Ryan Apollos, but Ryan Apollos catches her

Rick: Alison just got caught!

Johnny: And it’s going to cost her!

Ryan Apollos winds Alison Williams up, spinning her around his body

Rick: Ryan Apollos is looking for that Code Red finisher!

Johnny: Wait…this match is still going on?!

Ryan Apollos overspins Alison Williams, allowing Alison Williams to nail Ryan Apollos with a DDT

Rick: Wet Dreamz DDT!

Johnny: YES! IT’S ALMOST OVER!

Alison Williams drops down and pins Ryan Apollos

-1-
-2-
-3-

Megan O’Day- Advancing to the next round…Alison Williams!

Rick: First Connor then Apollos?!

Johnny: CAN NO ONE STOP ALISON WILLIAMS?!

“Country Song” by Seether blasts out of the house speakers

Johnny: HAHAHAHAHAHA AS IF ON CUE!

Rick: HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS PERFEFT!

Megan O’Day- Introducing next…From Chicago, Illinois…Chuck Matthews!

Rick: THIS IS FUCKING GREAT!

Johnny: The “Sex Icon” himself on his way to slay a renegade chick!

Chuck Matthews slides into the ring as a massive smirk appears on his face

Rick: Alison and Chuckles have A LOT of history together

Johnny: All of it sexual of course!

Chuck opens his arms and Alison smiles widely. Alison runs and jumps into Chuck’s. Chuck trips though and Alison lands chest first on Chuck’s face.

-1-
-2-
-3-

Megan O’Day- Advancing to the next round…Alison Williams
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: June 19, 2011   Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Rick: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

Johnny: She beat Connor O’Shannon AND Chuck Matthews?!

Rick: Chuck doesn’t seem all that upset. I figured he’d be on a rampage right about now.

Chuck shrugs, and slides out of the ring, as “Place For my Head” by Linkin Park starts playing. The Ninja runs to the ring, facing Alison.

Megan O’Day: Introducing next, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing 190 pounds…The Ninja!

Alison runs towards Ninja, who ducks her cross body. Alison stops, and turns around. Ninja goes, looking for a kick, but pauses. He bows to Alison.

Johnny: Why is he-

Rick: He’s a Ninja! He’s all about honor, and beating up a woman isn’t honorable.

Alison stares at Ninja, who kicks the back of Alison’s leg, tripping her. He goes for a quick cover.

-1-

-2-

Alison kicks out.

Rick: It’s sad, because Ninja is one of the most leightweight competitors in IWF, and he still outweighs Alison by almost 80 pounds.

Johnny: Yeah, and those guys who hold a 100 pounds advantage losing to her aren’t sad at all, right?

Rick: This is quite the mystery.

Ninja kips up, and turns to watch as Alison gets to her feet. He unleashes a flurry of chops and quick kicks, driving Alison towards the ropes. Ninja throws Alison to the opposite side. She rebounds off, and ducks Ninja’s kick. Ninja turns around into a Thesz press by Alison. Alison hooks Ninja’s leg.

-1-

-2-

Ninja barely kicks out.

Rick: She’s catching them completely by surprise! They aren’t expecting a fight at all from her!

Alison runs to the ropes and springboards off, looking for a moonsault. Ninja rolls out of the way, causing Alison to land flat on the canvas.

Johnny: Nobody home!

Ninja stands, waiting for Alison to stand. Alison slowly gets to her feet. She turns as Ninja fires off a huge roundhouse kick. Alison ducks it, and driver her fist into Ninja’s crotch. Ninja keels over, and Alison rolls him up.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Megan O’Day: Advancing to the next match…Alison Williams…

Rick: Megan sounds as surprised as we are.

Johnny: HOW IS SHE STILL IN THIS MATCH?!

“Feel Good Drag” starts to play. Matt Rydell tears down the ramp, and slides into the ring before Alison has a chance to stand. He drives his boot to the back of Alison’s head, knocking her to the mat.

Megan O’Day - Introducing next-

Matt glares at Megan, who immediately scurries back to her seat at ringside.

Johnny: Matt Rydell wasting no time!

Rydell lifts Alison to her feet, but she sends a vicious kick to his groin. Matt falls to the mat, and Alison immediately goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Matt kicks out. Both stand up, Matt still shaking the pain away. He grabs Alison by the arm and throws her to the ropes. Alison rebounds off, and Matt takes her down with a hiptoss. He goes for a cover.

-1-

-2-

Alison manages to get a shoulder up. Matt shakes his head, standing up again. He stomps down on Alison’s leg, and she screams. Matt grabs her foot, and twists it, locking in an ankle lock.

Johnny: Ankle lock, center of the ring!

Rick: Does he expect to win with this?

Johnny: Why not? Look at her tiny little ank-

Rick: SHE HAS BEAUTIFUL ANKLES, AND SHE’S VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT THEM. DON’T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT!

Johnny: ….what?!

Alison reaches out for the ropes, but Matt pulls her back into the center of the ring. He wrenches on the hold, bringing another scream from Alison.

Johnny: Should have known Alison was a screamer.

Alison gets onto her hands, and tries army crawling towards the ropes. Matt wrenches on the hold, shouting at her to tap out. Alison inches closer to the ropes. She reaches for them, but Matt manages to pull her away from them just in time. Alison tries to stand, getting to her free leg. Matt sends a kick to the back of her other leg, but Alison jumps, driving her foot into Rydell’s skull, breaking the hold.

Rick: Impressive!

Johnny: Alison is having the night of her life!

Alison gets to her feet and races towards Matt, hitting him with a running dropkick. Matt stumbles back, into the corner. Alison runs towards him, jumping and hitting him with a bronco buster.

Rick: EAT IT, MATT!

Johnny: Well….you know, not literally, of course.

Rick: That was a bad choice of words, wasn’t it…

Matt grabs Alison, lifting her in power bomb position. He runs out of the corner, slamming her down hard, and going for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Alison manages to get a shoulder up just in time. Matt shouts, and gets to his feet. He lifts Alison, and positions her on his shoulders.

Rick: He’s setting up for the New Dawn!

Alison wriggles her way free, hooking Matt’s head as she lands in front of him. She immediately drops him with a Wet Dreamz DDT.

Johnny: WET DREAMZ!

Alison hooks Matt’s leg.

-1-

-2-

The referee stops counting. Alison turns around to see Chuck Matthews pulling the referee out of the ring.

Johnny: Why?

Rick: Chuck is getting revenge for his loss?

Johnny: He didn’t look like he was all that disappointed before.

Rick: THEN WHY IS HE OUT HERE NOW?!

Chuck drives an elbow into the referee’s skull, knocking him to the ground. He slides into the ring, staring at Alison. He slumps into the corner, waiting for Alison to stand. Alison slowly gets to her feet, and turns to face Chuck. Chuck races forward, but Alison drops down, doing the splits. Chuck sails over her, driving his shoulder into Matt’s gut behind her, and spearing him to the mat.

Rick: HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Johnny: But he hit Rydell by mistake!

Chuck stands up, looking down at Rydell, shocked. Alison runs up behind him and smashes her fist into Chuck’s balls.

Rick: Alison just punched Chuck to the balls!

Johnny: Not like she’s never had her hands on them before though, right?

Rick: Well…I think she’s had her hands on most guys in this match…

Alison turns around, watching as the referee slowly climbs up into the ring. Alison pins Rydell, still out from the spear. The referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Megan O’Day: Your winner, and advancing to the next match…ALISON WILLIAMS!

Alison smiles, raising her hands.

Rick: And she’s STILL in this!

“La Ultima Hora” by Breed 77 plays, and the crowd erupts into cheers. Ruben Ricardo Leon emerges on the stage and races towards the ring.

Megan O’Day: Introducing next, from Villahermosa, Mexico, weighing 208 pounds…RUBEN RICARDO LEON!

Johnny: The former champion is here!

Rick: And he looks fired up!

Ruben runs towards Alison, driving his shoulder into the back of her leg. Alison falls to the mat, clutching her leg.

Johnny: This can’t be good. Alison’s grabbing her ankles.

Rick: I didn’t think she liked it that way.

Johnny: WHY? WHY DID YOU PUT THAT THOUGHT IN MY HEAD?

Ruben runs to the turnbuckle. He races up it, and backflips off, landing on Alison with a moonsault. He quickly pins.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Alison kicks out.

Johnny: How?!

Rick: Somehow, she’s lasted against some of the toughest competition IWF has to offer…is she about to beat the former IWF Champion?

Alison slowly stands. Ruben kicks her to the leg, then sends her to the ropes. Alison hangs onto the ropes. Ruben turns around to face her. She runs forward, looking for a cross body. Ruben ducks the shot, and Alison lands face-first on the canvas. Ruben climbs the corner, facing Alison. He takes a deep breath, then leaps off, flipping and twisting in the air before connecting with El Hurrican!

Johnny: HOLY SHIT THAT MOVE NEVER GETS BORING TO WATCH!

Ruben hooks Alison’s leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Megan O’Day: Advancing to the next match…RUBEN RICARDO LEON!

“Like a G6” plays through the arena as Matt Young runs to the ring.

Megan O’Day: Introducing next, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 212 pounds…MATTHEW YOUNG!

Matthew slides into the ring, and charges at Ruben. Ruben drops down, taking Young down with a drop toehold. Ruben rolls, grabbing Matt’s head and cranking back. Young reaches for the ropes. He manages to get his foot on the bottom rope, causing Ruben to release the hold. Ruben lifts Matt to his feet and throws him to the corner. He ties Matt Young to the tree of woe, then climbs up the corner. He grabs Matthew’s legs and leaps off the corner, driving Young’s face into the mat, then immediately locking in the Boston crab.

Rick: Tequila Slammer!

Matt Young slaps the mat repeatedly.

Johnny: That was fast.

Megan O’Day: Your winner, and advancing into the next round…Ruben Ricardo-

Megan is cut off by “Dead Man Walking” by Blood Simple playing. Darren Moore charges down the ramp, sliding into the ring behind Ruben.

Megan O’Day: Introducing next, from Buffalo, New York, weighing 248 pounds…Darren Moore!

Ruben delivers a vicious kick to Darren’s midsection, the runs to the ropes. He comes back, hitting Darren with a scissors kick. Ruben races to the ropes again, this time spring boarding off with a moonsault. He covers.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Megan O’Day: Advancing to the next round-

Once again, Megan is interrupted, this time by “White Rabbit.” Corey Casey runs to the ring, and slides in. Ruben turns around into a vicious spear.

Johnny: Antichrist Impact!

Rick: The Chosen aren’t even allowing Megan to announce the victory. They’re coming in fast and hard!

Johnny: Speaking of fast and hard…DID YOU SEE HOW WELL ALISON PERFORMED TONIGHT?!

Corey quickly covers.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Ruben gets a shoulder up. Corey stands, and stomps down on Ruben’s leg. He follows up with a stomp to his chest. Corey lifts Ruben to his feet and throws him to the corner. Corey charges after him, throwing his body weight at Ruben in the corner, and crushing him. Corey backs up, and begins unloading a series of punches to Ruben. Ruben slumps down. Corey drags Ruben out of the corner and goes for another pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Ruben kicks out again.

Rick: Wow.

Johnny: Ruben’s had such a long night. A title match against Dan Alexander, and the last three matches. I wonder how much he’s got left?

Corey grabs Ruben’s legs, flipping him over into a boston crab. Ruben slumps to the mat, not moving.

Johnny: Asylum Walls locked in!

Rick: And Ruben looks spent! He might be done here!

Corey cranks back on the hold, but Ruben remains motionless. The referee drops to the mat, checking for a tapout. He lifts Ruben’s arm, letting it fall uselessly to the mat. He checks on Ruben again, then lifts his arm for a second time, again dropping it to the mat. Ruben still doesn’t move. The referee lifts Ruben’s arm a third time. Ruben balls his hand into a fist, and slowly pushes himself up. He writhes his way free, crawling desperately towards the ropes. He manages to throw his arm over the bottom rope. The referee counts to four before Corey releases the hold. Ruben slowly stands. Corey approaches, but Ruben spins around, his fist colliding with Corey’s skull, rocking him.

Rick: Finally some offense out of Ruben!

Ruben runs, taking Corey down with a hurricanrana. He immediately covers.

-1-

Corey kicks out. Ruben sits on top of Corey and starts unloading punches. Corey lifts his hands to block his face, and shoves Ruben off.

Johnny: I’ve never seen Ruben try and trade punches with someone.

Rick: He wants to win this match! He wants a rematch for the IWF Championship.

Ruben runs to the ropes and rebounds off. He slides into Corey, kicking him full in the face. Ruben stands, and begins climbing the corner. Corey quickly gets to his feet and runs to the corner. He climbs up, trying to shove Ruben off. Ruben holds on to Corey, who tries to lift Ruben in a suplex.

Rick: Is he looking for a Purifier?

Johnny: From the top rope?!

Ruben kicks Corey to the gut, and shoves him, sending Corey crashing to the mat. Ruben leaps off the rope, looking to connect with El Hurrican. Corey moves out of the way at the last second, and Ruben hit’s the mat hard. Corey lifts Ruben to his feet, into a suplex. He drops Ruben with a purifier, and immediately goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner, advancing to the next match…COREY CASEY!

Rick: The night is over for the former champ!

Johnny: Man, what a rough night for Ruben.

“Im A Cloud” by Boy Hits Car starts to play. Astro starts making his way to the ring.

Megan O’Day: Introducing next, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing 195 pounds…Astro!

Astro jumps into the ring and the two immediately begin trading punches. Corey sends Astro to the ropes. Astro jumps up, landing on the top rope, then leaping off, taking Corey down with a cross body. He rolls with it, pinning him.

-1-

-2-

Corey kicks out.

Rick: Astro nearly got a huge upset over Corey Casey!

Johnny: Is anything really an upset?

Rick: Alison winning all those matches sure as hell was.

Johnny: Touché.

Corey stands, facing Astro. Astro runs forward, hitting Corey with a dropkick. Corey stumbles backwards, but shakes his head, regaining his stance. He runs at Astro. Astro turns, running towards Corey. Astro throws his arm across Corey’s chest, taking him down with a side slam.

Johnny: LIGHTSPEED!

Astro tries to lift Corey in a power bomb, but Corey kicks him away. Corey slowly gets to his feet. Astro runs, driving his boot into Corey’s head. Corey slumps to the mat, and Astro goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey kicks out.

Johnny: WAY too close!

Astro lifts Corey to his feet. Corey drives his elbow into Astro’s skull, then grabs Astro’s legs, tripping him. Corey flips Astro onto his stomach, locking in the Asylum Walls. Astro immediately slaps the mat frantically.

Megan O’Day: Advancing to the next match…Corey Casey!

“Not Afraid” by Eminem starts playing. Tyson runs down to the ring. As soon as he slides in, Corey spears him to the mat.

Johnny: Antichrist Impact!

Corey hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick: Megan didn’t even have a chance to introduce him!

Megan O’Day: Advancing to the next match again…Corey Casey!

Cooking by the book begins to play over the loudspeakers as Pancake Pete walks out onto the stage. He laughs and throws pancakes all around.

Megan O'Day: The next opponent is the one and only Pancake Pete!

Pete walks down to the ring, where a tired Corey Casey rests on the ropes, staring at him. Pancake Pete walks into the ring, and takes off his apron and waits in the corner. The referee motions for the two men to fight

Johnny: Corey has survived the former IWF champion, and a relatively tough battle against Astro.

Rick: Yeah, but now he get's a bye round against the tiny Pancake Pete

Johnny: He really is small, isn't he Rick?

Rick: He truly is. Corey can't believe that he's fighting someone that he could easily eat for breakfast.

Pancake Pete walks towards Corey, who smiles. Pete grabs him, but Corey picks him up by the throat, and tosses Pete across the ring. He walks over to Pete and lifts him back up over his shoulders. Corey powerbombs Pete hard to the mat.

Rick: Well that was quick

Johnny: Corey can't afford to expend too much energy. If you want to win this match, you need conditioning!

Rick: Well, Corey has lost some weight recently. Maybe he's been doing aerobics or something. He looks pretty good right now.

Corey walks over to Pete, who is hardly moving on the ground. He grabs the head of Pete and lifts him up. He wraps Pete's head up and lifts him vertically over his head. Corey holds Pete there for a moment, before slamming him down with a huge Purifier.

Johnny: Purifier by Corey Casey. He may have broken Pete's neck with that.

Rick: At the very least, some sort of crack or herniated disc.

Corey drops down for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Pete does not move as the referee's hand hits the mat for the third count.

Johnny: Easy advance for Corey

Megan O'Day - Advancing to the next stage of the Path to Valhalla match, Corey Casey!

Corey walks back to the corner and crouches down, waiting for the next man to enter the match. He rests his arms on the ropes, as the crowd cheers in anticipation.

Rick: Who will be our next competitor?!

Ain't No Grave plays as Death-Angel walks out from the back. Death-Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on. Death-Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again and turn back on with Death-Angel standing in the middle of the ring. The referee moves out of his way as he walks towards Corey.

Johnny: Another member of The Chosen taking on the leader. Rick, I know you know what this means

Rick: It means Ratings baby! Oh the ratings!

Death-Angel grabs Corey and lifts him up onto the top of the turnbuckle. Death-Angel climbs the ropes so that he is balancing on the middle one. He grabs Corey's head, and lifts him up vertically. Death-Angel jumps backwards, suplexing Corey down onto the mat hard. He rolls over and pins Corey

Johnny: That was quick by Death-Angel. Obviously they agreed to fight it out

Rick: That, or Death-Angel really just has no idea what he's doing

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey kicks out. Death-Angel stands up and lifts Corey up to his feet. He whips Corey into the ropes, and hits a massive clothesline. He walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up. Death-Angel stops at the top of the turnbuckle, before jumping off and flying through the air towards Corey, who is lying on his back.

Johnny: Here comes an 800 pound frog splash!

Rick: The hot air is going to shoot out of Corey's crushed body!

Corey rolls out of the way, causing Death-Angel to crash hard into the mat. Both men lay in the ring for a while, before Corey crawls towards the ropes. He picks himself up, as Death-Angel does the same across the ring. Both men move towards each other in the center of the ring. Death-Angel throws Corey backwards into the corner.

Rick: I never understood why people try to overpower Death-Angel

Johnny: The man is nine feet tall and weighs 800 pounds. There is no way to overpower him

Rick: Then why do people always try?

Johnny: Ratings?

Death-Angel approaches Corey in the corner. He climbs to the second rope, and begins rain punches down on the head of Corey. Death-Angel continues to punch Corey in the head. Corey suddenly grabs Death-Angel's legs from underneath, and runs full speed forward. The momentum drives Death-Angel down in a sort of powerbomb.

Rick: The most awkward powerbomb ever!

Johnny: At least it got Death-Angel off of him and onto the ground

Rick: It looked like...I can't even compare it to anything

Corey collapses as Death-Angel lays in the middle of the ring. Both men struggle to their feet. Corey bounces off the ropes and throws his entire body into Death-Angel, bodychecking him to the ground.

Johnny: Corey with his very best Milan Lucic imitation with that bodycheck!

Rick: First basketball, now hockey? What's gotten into you?

Johnny: I'm just trying to show support for the other sports out there

Rick: If they don't get the ratings we get, they aren't sports

Corey waits for Death-Angel to stand. He sits down in the corner and throws his hair out of his eyes. He smiles and begins to shuffle around, waiting for Death-Angel to stand. When he does, Corey shuffles towards him and tries to kick Death-Angel in the head. Death-Angel ducks the kick and spears Corey to the ground.

Johnny: Hollywood Impact by Death-Angel!

Rick: He wasn't even creative enough to change the name when he stole it? Come on Death-Angel

Death-Angel rolls and covers Corey. The referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey kicks out before the referee's hand hits the mat a third time. Death-Angel begins to argue with the referee.

Death-Angel picks up Corey and lifts him above his head. But Death-Angel does not slam him down. Instead, he smiles and throws Corey into the ropes. Death-Angel holds his right fist back, waiting for Corey to bounce back.

Johnny: Death-Angel is setting up for a KABLOOSKIE!

Rick: If he hits this, it's all over for Corey Casey!

Corey ducks under the right right hook of Death-Angel, and rebounds off of the opposite ropes. Corey ducks down and spears Death-Angel hard to the ground. He covers Death-Angel

Johnny: AntiChrist Impact by Corey!

Rick: See?! He changed the name!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Death-Angel kicks out and tosses Corey off of him.

Death-Angel slowly stands up and walks over to Corey. He picks him up and spins him around. Death-Angel picks Corey up and flips him onto his shoulder. Death-Angel then drops down and reverse piledrives Corey headfirst, hitting the Syco Driver.

Johnny: Corey is done for now. He got planted with that Syco Driver

Rick: Remember Johnny. It ain't over til the fat lady sings. And I don't see any fat ladies around us

Death-Angel goes for the pin, then backs off. He smiles and walks over to the turnbuckle. He slowly climbs up it and turns around. Death-Angel poses at the top of the turnbuckle for a moment. Corey slowly stands to his feet. Corey yells something at Death-Angel, which causes Death-Angel to freeze. Corey slowly walks over to Death-Angel and grabs his head. He slowly uses the leverage to pick Death-Angel up vertically and slam him down on his back.

Johnny: That Purifier looked about as good as Brandon Macdonald's Bloody Sunday-winning Purifier!

Rick: What do you think he said to DA up there?

Johnny: Maybe reminding him that the Chosen is his team, and this is his match to win?

Rick: Interesting theory

Johnny: Do you have one?

Rick: Not one I'd care to share, thank you very much

Corey says something to Death-Angel, before dropping down and covering him.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Death-Angel does not move as the referee's hand hits the mat a third and final time.

Johnny: Corey advances again!

Megan O'Day - Corey Casey again advances to the next round of the Path to Valhalla match. His next opponent will be....

The lights in the arena turn off. Down With the Sickness begins to play over the loudspeakers. James Macdonald runs out and down to the ring. He slides in as the referee motions for the two to fight.

Megan O'Day - ...James Macdonald!

James runs at Corey and tries to hit a clothesline. Corey ducks under it and spins around, kicking James in the gut hard. Corey picks James up over his head, and slams him down with a chokebomb. Corey waits for James to stand up, before spearing him down. Corey stands back up and grabs his legs, twisting him around, and locking in the Asylum Walls.

Johnny: Wow, that was another fast match

Rick: And he doesn't mean fast paced people!

Johnny: I mean fast in the classic sense of the word. As in, this match went by fast folks!

James tries to make his way to the ropes. He almost reaches them, but Corey breaks the hold and pulls him back to the center of the ring. Corey reapplies the hold, and James is forced to tap out.

Rick: Quick tap-out by James. My how the Macdonalds have fallen.

Megan O'Day - Corey Casey moves on to the next round!

“Save Me” hit’s the speakers, and the fans cheer wildly as Chad walks out onto the stage. He smiles at the audience, and makes his way down to the ring, stopping to high five a few of his younger fans, and give his number to some people. He stops when he approaches the ring, and removes his shades, placing them on the face of a young child in the front row, before running towards the ring and leaping to the apron, sliding on his knees. He climbs the outside of the corner, and raises his hands in his Lethal Imperative pose before vaulting himself over the top rope into the ring, smiling widely. The referee motions for the two to meet up.

Megan O'Day - Where he faces his next opponent, Chad Mason!

Corey charges at Chad, who ducks under it and runs to the other side. Corey turns around and tries again, but Chad slides out of the ring. Ashley Matthews runs over the crowd barrier and over to Chad. She hugs him and starts talking to him. Ashley grabs a chair. Both of them slide into the ring.

Johnny: This does not look good for a very tired Corey Casey

Rick: Boyfriend and girlfriend, united with one purpose. Only in the IWF, home of the Ratings!

Ashley walks over to the referee, who tries to grab the chair. She drops it, and grabs the referee and begins making out with him. She kicks the chair over to Corey. He picks it up and runs at Chad, who is watching Ashley kissing the ref. Corey blasts Chad over the head with the chair.

Johnny: Wait what?

Rick: God damn does that girl ever get around

Johnny: What am I witnessing here?

Ashley stops kissing the referee, who looks dumbstruck. She looks at Chad with a smirk, and slides out of the ring, backing up the ramp. Corey picks up Chad over his head. He begins to slams Chad down, but switches into a piledriver and drives Chad down on his head.

Johnny: Purifier by Corey, thanks to that strange Ashley Matthews appearance

Rick: I think strange is a polite way of putting it

Corey puts one foot of Chad and smiles at the crowd

-1-

-2-

-3-

Megan O'Day - Chad Mason has been eliminated! Corey Casey moves on to the final round!

The lights go out in the arena as Champions begins to blare through the PA, getting the crowd to stand up. The opening lyrics blare as the fans watch the stage in anticipation. Suddenly, an elevator is lifted up through the center of the stage. The doors of the elevator open and inside stands Nick Ridicule, smiling. He walks down the ramp to the ring, smiling at Corey. He stops at the bottom of the ramp. Nick Ridicule brings his hands in front of his face in prayer form, then mouths something. He opens his eyes and runs forward, diving into the ring. He stands up and waves his arms up and down, getting the crowd pumped up. The referee motions for a start to the match.

Johnny: Nick beat Corey last time they fought. And Corey was full strength! Imagine what he will do to Corey now that he's already exhausted

Rick: You seem to have forgotten something Johnny

Johnny: What's that Rick?

Rick: This is the last round! Whoever wins this match is going to main event From the Ashes!

Nick Ridicule motions for a very tired Corey Casey to come at him. Corey just smiles and rests on the ropes. Nick runs at him, and Corey ducks down, sending Nick over the top rope and onto the floor.

Johnny: Corey with some good strategy there, ducking underneath Nick

Rick: Was it strategy, or did he just collapse?

Johnny: Very good question

Corey slides out of the ring and walks over to Nick. He picks Nick up over his head vertically, and brings him crashing down on his neck with the Game Over. Corey stands up and walks over to the announcer table. He clears it off, and walks over to the steel steps. Corey places them on the table before turning back to Nick

Rick: This does not look promising for our announce table

Johnny: Hasn't Nick been put through the Stairway to Hell more times than he's put anyone through it?

Rick: If he goes through now, then I think so

Corey smiles as Nick is slowly getting to his knees. He walks over to Nick and kicks him hard in the gut. Corey picks him up by the throat, and begins talking to him. Corey spits in Nicks face, before picking him up over his head, and powerbombing him onto the steps, shattering the table.

Johnny: And there he goes!

Rick: I don't think Nick has gotten a single punch into one of his matches in the last three weeks.

Corey walks over and picks Nick up on his shoulders and walks him over to the ring. He tosses Nick in, then slides in after him and hooks his leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Nick Ridicule doesn't move as the ref's hand hits the mat.

Johnny: Game over Nick

Rick: Corey Casey is going to main event From the Ashes!

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner, earning the main event spot at From the Ashes, Corey Casey!

Corey lays on his back and raises his arms to the sky. He slowly climbs to the turnbuckle and raises his fist up in the air. He points to a giant sign with the From the Ashes logo on it. He stands in the center of the ring and stares at the sign. A voice begins to speak over the loudspeakers.

'And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.'

Johnny: What the fuck?

Rick: Is that something for Corey? What is that?

Corey Casey slowly stands up and looks at the entrance ramp. White smoke is beginning to form all around the stage. Suddenly, music begins to play over the loudspeakers.

From Agincourt to Waterloo
Poitiers and then Anjou
The Roses War, the Hundred Years
Through battlefields of blood and tears

Johnny - Why does this music sound so familar?

Camera focuses in on the top of the stage. A man ascends from the sky on a platform, with his arms raised to his side and his head looking up in the air.

From Bosworth Field to Pointe Du Hoc
Stalingard and the siege of York
The bloody turf of Gallipoli
Had no effect on the killing spree

The platform reaches the ground, and the man walks off of it slowly. He drops to his knees on the entrance ramp, and raises his arms above his head

Bannockburn to Austerlitz
The fall of France and the German blitz
The cruelest of atrocities
Europa's blood is borne of these

A spotlight shines in the man, as he slowly stands back up and the spotlight reveals him to be Brandon Macdonald. He climbs up the stairs and into the ring.

Heaven help in all our battles
Heaven see love, heaven help us

Brandon removes his hat and walks to the center of the ring. He makes the sign of the cross, before falling to his knees again, and pointing to the sky. He lowers his head and prays, before standing up and looking at Corey, who is staring at him, clearly confused. Brandon says something to the referee.

Rick: Brandon Macdonald is alive?!

Johnny: Not only is he alive, but he is about to fight Corey Casey!

Rick: He looks a lot different. He has lots of hair!

Johnny: And he isn't wearing a mask. And actually looks sober

Brandon smiles. He charges at Corey, and grabs his head, swings around over it to the other side, and DDT's Corey. Brandon runs to the ropes and jumps off of them, moonsaulting on to Corey. He picks Corey up, only to be kicked in the gut.

Rick: I don't understand, is this a match?

Johnny: I have no idea. I think Brandon certainly thinks so

A clearly exhausted Corey runs and bounces off the turnbuckle, but is met with a head kick by Brandon, dropping Corey down to the mat. Brandon drops down and grabs Corey's arm. He twists around and drops, locking in an armbar.

Rick: Well, Brandon might just snap Corey's arm in half with that move

Johnny: Corey really has nothing to do here, especially if this isn't a match

Corey slowly scrambles until he reaches the ropes. The referee yells at Brandon to break the armbar, which he does after a four count.

Johnny: I guess the ref thinks this is a match

Rick: Can we get some sort of confirmation as to what is happening here?!

Brandon stands up and holds his arms in a prayer position. He picks Corey up and readies him for a flip piledriver. Brandon flips over, but Corey manages to escape, and Brandon flips himself onto the mat.

Johnny: Brandon almost hits the Click Click Boom, but Corey avoids!

Rick: I'm being told that it is actually called the Holy Driver now

Corey slowly jogs at Brandon and kicks him in the back. He picks Brandon up over his head. Brandon flips over Corey, avoiding the Purifier, and kicks Corey hard in the head. Brandon grabs Corey's head like a cutter. He jumps and flips backwards over Corey, and drives him backfirst onto the mat.

Johnny: Whoa. New move by Brandon there. That looks devastating!

Rick: He calls that the Sin Forgiver!

Johnny: What is he, Jesus?

Rick: Apparently so

Johnny: Where are you getting this information anyways?

Rick: On my awesome, brand new, state of the art pager of course!

Brandon picks up Corey and shoves his head between his legs. Brandon picks Corey up onto his shoulder, before jumping up, flipping Corey around, and putting his knees up, causing Corey's face to smash into them when he hits the mat.

Johnny: Whoa!

Rick: Brandon hits The Guardian Angel!

Johnny: Corey might have a broken face after that one

Rick: if only we were blessed with such a gift

Brandon tells the ref to count him as he pins Corey.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brandon stands up as the referee looks towards the timekeepers booth with a confused look. The ref hops down and begins to talk to the timekeeper, who also looks confused. Brandon looks down at Corey, and then at Nick, whose unconscious body is still laying outside the ring.

Johnny: So did Brandon win the Path to Valhalla match?

Rick: But Corey was announced the winner

Johnny: I am so confused right now

Brandon drops down to his knees and holds his arm in prayer. He stands up, as white smoke begins to fill the ring. He stands up and looks at Corey, who is lying on the ground. Brandon shakes his head, and points at the From the Ashes logo.

Rick: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm being told right now that the Board of Directors of the IWF are going to hold an emergency meeting this week. At that meeting they will decide the rightful winner of this Path to Valhalla match

Johnny: So, as of right now, we have no winner?

Rick: I think right now, Corey Casey and Brandon Macdonald are both the winners.

Darren Moore, Death-Angel, and Vincent Van Rose walk out onto the stage, and look down at Brandon, who is staring at them. Brandon smiles and holds his arms to the sky.

Johnny: What are these three doing coming out here?

Rick: Isn’t it obvious? Their leader is down and out!

Brandon slowly smiles as the three begin walking down the ramp. Brandon slowly backs up and slides out of the ring. He hops over the crowd barrier, and begins to walk out of the arena, touching people's faces, and marking their foreheads with some black ash from his pocket. Vinnie, Death, and Darren race to the ring. They help Corey get to his feet, checking on him Darren grabs a microphone from the ringside worker. Corey points at Nick, still lying outside the ring. Death-Angel exit’s the ring, lifting Nick and tossing him clear over the top rope, into the ring. Corey grabs the microphone from Darren.

Corey Casey
Well…wasn’t that a cute little display?

The crowd boos Corey.

Corey Casey
Regardless of what that deadbeat junkie may have done, you are still looking at the man who will main event From the Ashes…and you will show me some respect. Brandon’s time will come soon enough…but for now…

Corey turns his attention to Nick. Vinnie and Darren lift Nick to his feet. Corey approaches him, forcing Nick to look him in the eyes.

Corey Casey
You wanted to save IWF, is that it? You wanted to come into OUR company, and try and shape it into that same pathetic, disgusting company we just escaped from?

Corey looks to the crowd.

Corey Casey
You mindless sheep, you don’t get it, do you? I am not the enemy. The Chosen is not the enemy.

He points at Nick.

Corey Casey
THIS is the enemy! Brandon Macdonald is the enemy! People who would bring this company down with their twisted beliefs, and their disgusting lifestyles. Brandon, who dares preach righteousness, then goes home and shoots up, keeps his mind fucked up so he can continue spewing his bullshit. Nick Ridicule…Nick, who would take this great company, take IWF…and soil it. Distort it, turn it to his own image…undo all we’ve done to escape the tyranny of his past failure.

Corey looks at the members of The Chosen, and smiles.

Corey Casey
Fortunately, we have a solution. HE has a solution.

Johnny: SIN!

Rick: Corey’s been anticipating the arrival of SIN. We’ve been waiting for weeks to learn just who this mystery man is, and according to Corey, he would make his presence known tonight, at Ragnarok!

Johnny: Ragnarok, the end of the world…and the beginning of the new era of The Chosen, led by SIN.

Corey Casey
For weeks, we have waited…patiently awaited the moment where SIN would finally make his presence known. Enlighten you spineless masses with his plan to save IWF, to make it greater than it’s ever been. Now is the time! Now is when we shall-

“Country Song” by Seether plays through the speakers. Chuck Matthews walks out with Ashley and Matt. The crowd cheers.

Johnny: Fans pleased that someone is finally going to shut Corey up.

Rick: But why is he out here?

The three make their way to the ring. Chuck steps between the ropes. Ashley, Chuck, and Matt stare at The Chosen. There’s a long silence, neither side making a move. Finally, Chuck smirks, and steps forward, shaking Corey’s hand.

Johnny: WHAT?!

Rick: Chuck Matthews is SIN!

Ashley and Matt walk arm in arm to the other side of the ring, joining The Chosen.

Rick: THAT’S why Ashley cost Chad the match! Bitch has been working with her father the entire time!

Chuck looks around at the crowd, who is booing louder than ever.

Johnny: Original Sin himself…why didn’t I see this coming?

Rick: Why didn’t anyone see this coming?!

Chuck Matthews
And that is why I’M the smartest man in wrestling. You should have seen this coming from a mile away. You should have known all along. This should not come as a surprise to you at all…and yet, you sit there, hoping this is all some joke. Thinking Chuck isn’t working with this group…that he hasn’t been behind it all from the beginning.

He smirks at the crowd.

Chuck Matthews
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. This ain’t no fucking fairy tale, people. I’m not the bad guy here. I’m just the one who can make the tough decisions. Now…we have assembled the greatest team the IWF has ever known…and with it, we will purge IWF of the scum that would try and ruin what we’ve worked so hard to build.

He turns to Nick.

Chuck Matthews
Starting with you, Nicky.

The members of The Chosen look to the rafters, where several chains with shackles are lowered. Chuck steps back, nodding to the men in the ring. Ashley slides out of the ring, digging under it. Darren, Vincent, and Matt strap the shackles to Nick’s ankles. Ashley slides into the ring, holding a barbed-wire bat, and a tank of gasoline. Chuck smiles, and nods at her. She douses Nick in the gasoline, and hands the weapon to Death-Angel. The chains slowly start lifting, leaving Nick suspended from the rafters by his feet. Death-Angel drives the bat into Nick’s stomach, then cracks it across his skull.

Rick: This is sick! They’re using Nick like some sort of human pinata!

Chuck allows Death-Angel to beat Nick a bit more, before finally stoppingg him. He smiles, and looks to the rafters once more. A massive cross is lowered, slowly coming down. Death-Angel tears the barbed wire off the bat, and Corey uses it to tie Nick by his wrists and ankles to the cross.

Rick: Shades of Salvation.

Johnny: Except they’re doing it upside down.

Ashley looks at Matt, who strikes a match. He hands it to Ashley, who looks at Chuck for approval. Chuck nods, and Ashley tosses the match onto Nick’s body, igniting the gasoline. The cross slowly lifts, upside down, into the air. The seven in the ring watch as the flaming cross lifts higher.

Rick: An absolutely sick display.

Johnny: The Chosen, working together with Chuck and Rydell…what has happened to IWF?

Rick: I guess…we’ll have to wait and see.

Johnny: God save us all.

Copyright 2011
All Rights Reserved
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok: June 19, 2011   Ragnarok: June 19, 2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok: June 19, 2011
Page 1 of 1