Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BattleGrounds RP1 6/25/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BattleGrounds RP1 6/25/2011 Empty
PostSubject: BattleGrounds RP1 6/25/2011   BattleGrounds RP1 6/25/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:44 pm

DVD Extras. Dan Alexander's Promos.

June 20, 2011
Boise, Idaho
IWF House Show

Megan O'Day
Here is your winner, Zack Vance!

The referee raises Zack's hand. Zack celebrates by raising both his arms while he catches his breath. Suddenly the lights dim.

You're Going Down by Sick Puppies plays on the PA system along with his video. Dan comes out onto the stage wearing a black suit. He has a smug smile on his face while he holds the IWF Title on his shoulders.

Megan O'Day
Here is your IWF Champion, Dan Alexander!

A slew of boos are heard.

Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat coming off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more

Dan walks down the ramp while ignoring the fans as they reach out. A boo starts in the crowds

Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know that I know

Dan walks up the steps and goes through the ropes. He walks to the center of the ring where Zack Vance is standing.

It's been a long time coming
And the tables' turned around
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is goin' down

Dan stares down Vance but he doesn't budge. Dan moves the title a little to get his attention but Vance still doesn't back down. All of a sudden Dan smacks him in the face.

I'm not running, it's a little different now
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is goin' down

Dan starts stomping on Vance as the music ends abruptly. Vance tries to get away but it's no use. The audience starts booing wildly. Dan stomps him and kicks him in the back sending him rolling out of the ring. Vance lays on the outside in pain. Dan walks back to the center of the ring and picks up his title. He then grabs the microphone from Megan O'Day. She gets out of the ring in fear. Dan holds the mic up to his mouth as more fans start to boo. He slowly puts a finger up pointing to the whole audience.

Dan Alexander
All of you.

He turns around while he has his finger up to point to the whole audience surrounding the ring.

Dan Alexander
Shut the fuck up.

The boos get on a level of deafening as Dan insults the crowd. After a minute or two the crowd quiets down. Dan puts the mic up to his mouth again.

Dan Alexander
Good. I knew you fatasses would get winded eventually.

Boos started again while Dan gave them a sarcastic smirk.

Dan Alexander
Now as all of you SHOULD know. I am the knew IWF Champion. Of course I don't expect you to know because this city's population is 45% illiterate.

The boos filled the arena. There was no escaping their hatred. Despite this Dan kept his composure.

Dan Alexander
I happened to defeat the champion at Ragnarok. A certain Ruben Ricardo Leon.

Some fans cheered at the name.

Dan Alexander
If I had one word to describe that match I guess it would have to be... easy.

A few fans booed again.

Dan Alexander
Well enough about him. From now on it is all about me.

The fans booed.

Dan Alexander
Ever since I came here I have told all of you that I was the face of IWF. And no one believed me. No one believed that I could win the battle royal at my first match and first PPV. No one believed that I could humiliate and punish the top superstars of this federation in this ring. No one believed that I would ever become the IWF Champion. But look at me now. A mere five weeks later and I have become you're IWF Champion.

Dan raised the title above his head while the fans booed.

Dan Alexander
You see. Just like my opponents, all of you have difficulty understanding things. All of you have a hard time seeing the big picture. You're little grapefruit of a brain cannot comprehend the complex calculations that have lead me to become the IWF Champion in a matter of weeks. You see even though my record officialy states that I have lost two times I have never actually lost. In none of those matches was I actually hurt or have been dominated. But each match lead me closer to this title.

He raises the title again while the fans boo him.

Dan Alexander
Now on to my other public statement as the IWF Champion. On becoming a champion I have receieved a huge pay raise. One I am not satisfied with but it will do. I am now earning six figures a year. That is probably two or three times your current salaries. Oh wait no. I'm sorry that's not accurate. I forgot that you are all unemployed.

The fans boo and hiss at him while he laughs heartily.

Dan Alexander
I'm so sorry I couldn't resist.

He pretends to wipe a tear from his eye.

Dan Alexander
It's just that it is so easy to make fun of sorry ass losers such as yourselves.

The fans boo wildly again. A kid is seen putting his thumb down.

Dan Alexander
I mean you are already unemployed yet you sit here and cheer for some fake asshole in the back who lives off your stupidity?

The crowd boos louder.

Dan Alexander
Let me explain it to you in simpler terms. You like people like Brandon Macdonald?

Crowd
YES!

Dan Alexander
You like people like Connor O'Shannon?

Crowd
YES!

Dan Alexander
You like people like Ruben Ricardo Leon?

Crowd
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Alexander
Well those people are stealing your money.

The crowd boos.

Dan Alexander
Let me explain this for you. Those people pretend to be your friends so you can give them money.

The crowd boos louder.

Dan Alexander
I, Dan Alexander the IWF Champ, am actually trying to help you.

A few people are heard saying 'You Suck'.

Dan Alexander
Unlike those egotistical assholes I am not pretending to be one. I am just awesome this way. I am honest to all of you when I say that I don't give a fuck about any one of your sorry little pathetic asses.

The crowd spews hatred all over Dan.

Dan Alexander
Like I said I am honest. And I am very honest when I say that all of you ARE pieces of SHIT!

Dan raises a middle finger to the crowd as they go in a frenzy.

Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is goin' down

Dan's music plays as he drops the mic and walks out of the ring. As he walks up the ramp he gives them a huge smirk and admires their dislike towards him.

June 21, 2011
San Antonio, Texas
IWF House show

Megan O'Day
We have a special guest for you all this evening. She is a local young woman who has come to do her own rendition of "My Favorite Mistake", by Sheryl Crow.

A beautiful young woman about the age of nineteen or twenty comes out of the crowd. People cheer as she makes her way into the ring and sits on a stool provided for her. She is handed an acoustic guitar and starts the opening chords. The fans cheer. She breaks her voice in the first couple of lines.

I woke up and called this morning
The tone of your voice was a warning
That you don't care for me anymore

The crowd goes nuts. A few people whistle because of her looks and sweet voice.

I made up the bed we sleep in
I looked at the clock when you creep in
It's 6 a.m. and I'm alone

Her voice quivers in those lines. It might be a sign of nervousness but she goes with it and it sounds good. Then she rocks into the chorus. The crowd bursts into cheers.

Did you know when you go
It's the perfect ending
To the bad day I was just beginning
When you go all I know is
You're my favorite mistake

She goes into the second verse.

Your friends are sorry for me
They watch you pretend to adore me
But I'm no fool to this game

As she begins the next lines however she is cut off by the pa system. You're Going Down by Sick Puppies plays on the PA system along with his video. Dan comes out onto the stage wearing a black suit. He is holding the IWF Title on his shoulder. He stares at the ring where the young girl is situated.

Megan O'Day
Here is your IWF Champion, Dan Alexander.

She has stopped playing and looks at him with fear in her eyes. The crowd starts booing as he comes down the ring.

He looks at the people actively booing him behind the barracades. He continues to walk to the steel steps and goes through the ropes.

The song fades out as Dan stands in front of the girl with the guitar. Their eyes lock. She slowly puts down the guitar and gets up. She is about to leave when Dan stops her. He gets a hold of her arm. She stops in her tracks. After a moment she slowly turns around. The camera zooms in on Dan's face. He is seen mouthing the words 'kiss me'. The camera switches to her. She shakes her head. She has a worried expression on her face. Dan grabs both her arms. The crowd boos loudly. He leans in for a kiss. She tries to push away but she can't and ends up kissing him. People in the crowd get very angry. Once he stops she slaps him in the face. He turns away. The crowd start to cheer. He suddenly grins, but then he turns back at her with a vengeful anger and throws her off the top rope. She lands on her hands and knees. She starts crying as she tries to get up. Nearby IWF staff help her to her feet and walk her away. The crowd boos every loudly. Dan looks at them with an expressionless face and cold dead eyes. He grits his teeth a little before turning to the mic on the floor. He picks it up and puts it to his mouth.

Dan Alexander
Let me make this clear to all of you. I am the IWF Champion. I do not demand respect. I do not ask for respect. I do not beg and plead for respect. You. All of you owe me respect.

The crowd boos.

Dan Alexander
And whether you like it or not you will give me that respect. I will come and collect that debt myself if I have to, but I will have it in the end. I will have that respect even if I have to hurt you.

He turns to where the girl headed off to. The crowd boos in disapproval.

Dan Alexander
Let this be a lesson to you all.

The crowd boos

Dan picks up the guitar and throws it over to the barricade. It breaks in half at the neck. He then picks up the stool and throws it all the way over to the ramp. He walks over and pics up the mic and his title again.

Dan Alexander
As I have stated weeks ago. My salary has increased. I wish it would increase more but those fuckheads don't realize just how good they have got it. They don't realize that they have hit a goldmine with me. Me signing an IWF contract was the greatest thing that ever happened to this god forsaken company!

The crowd boos loudly. A you suck chant starts to arise.

Dan Alexander
But for now I will have to settle for this less than extravagent paycheck. Now I know all of you want to know what I spent my fortunes on.

A couple of boos are heard.

Dan Alexander
I bought a new entrance song because the one I was given was shit!

He reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a brand new copy of Seether's Album.

BattleGrounds RP1 6/25/2011 180px-Hotbltf_-_seether

Dan Alexander
See this? This is a piece of shit. This is some weak ass softcore bullshit. So I got rid of it. And got this new song. Hit it!

You're Going Down by Sick Puppies plays on the PA system.

Dan begins to nod his head.

Dan Alexander
Okay, Okay cut it. It's an awesome song we get it. But this isn't.

Dan takes the Seether album and throws it on the ground. He begins to stomp on it. The jewel case shatters instantly. After a few stomps the front comes off and the cd is exposed. Dan then takes the title and starts hitting the album with it. He uses it as a whip. He picks up the paper insert and tears it into pieces with his bare hands. He picks up the microphone.

Dan Alexander
That is what I think of your stupid ass music Seether! What? You think you can just steal the name of your band from a Veruca Salt song? SHUT UP YOU FEMINIST WHORES! But enough about them. I came to talk about someone special. Someone that who all of you can relate to.

Dan pauses.

Dan Alexander
I am talking about Death-Angel.

Some fans cheer at the name.

Dan Alexander
Now I know he is involved in some sort of loser cult group but I don't want to waste my time talking about them. I have mentioned Death-Angel because for the past month he has been calling me out. Now normally I would accept these offers right there and then but I had a title shot to attend to. I could not be bothered by some old bastard with parkinsons disease because hes been hit on the chair one too many times.

The crowd boos.

Dan Alexander
Well now that I have won this.

Dan tilts the title a little on his shoulder.

Dan Alexander
I am able to accept Death-Angel's request for an early retirement.

The crowd hisses.

Dan Alexander
If you ask me. Death-Angel should have hung it up years ago. By now he should have been sitting on his own porch drinking a nice glass of iced tea his wife made for him. But instead he chooses to have a match with me? Look if he wants me to be at his funeral that's fine. I'll say a few words. But if he wants me to help him into the grave. That's a different story. It will be very painful. It will hurt you more than it will hurt me Death-Angel. Be careful what you wish for.

The crowd begins a 'You Suck' chant. It is loud enough that Dan takes notice.

Dan Alexander
You people just don't get it do you? There are people and things that are awesome like me.

The crowd chants louder.

Dan Alexander
You see...

Dan tries to speak but the audience doesn't let him. The arena is filled with boos. Finally Dan throws down the microphone. He gives the crowd a middle finger which garners him more boos as he steps out of the ring. He walks up the ramp ignoring their insults.

June 22, 2011
El Paso, Texas
IWF House Show

Five women in bikinis strut the stage one by one. The crowd cheers for each one as they each do a sexy pose.

Megan O'Day
Welcome to the IWF Annual Hottie Search.

The crowd cheers.

Megan O'Day
Today we have five local girls but only one of them will go on to the next stage to face five other girls from five other spots.

As each girl strutted their stuff the crowd cheered to signify their favorite. After all of them had showcased their talent Megan O'Day was about to announce the winner when all of a suddent he PA system blasted You're Going Down, by Sick Puppies.

The crowd started to boo as they saw Dan on the stage. He held the IWF title and was wearing his black suit. He started walking down the ramp.

He looks at the people actively booing him behind the barracades. He continues to walk to the steel steps and goes through the ropes.

The music fades as he steps into the ring. The girls start to run as he walks closer but one stumbles. She tries to get away but Dan traps her in a corner. The crowd boos loudly. He gets closer as the girl shakes in fear. He has a wicked smile on his face. He grabs a hold of her and kisses her. The crowd boos angrily. He starts grabbing her ass when all of a sudden a guitar riff is played on the pa system. Zack Vance comes out running down the ramp. The crowd goes into a frenzy. Dan turns around just in time to see Vance slide into the ring. The song ends abruptly. The girl gets out right before Vance unleashes a flurry of punches on Dan. Vance irishwhips Dan to the ropes but Dan baseball slides under neath his legs. When Vance turns around he is met by a Leopard Whip to the face. Vance goes down hard. The crowd boos. Dan angrily takes off his jacket. He looks at the downed Zack Vance. Dan picks up his title while Vance slowly gets up. He runs and slams the title onto his face. Vance goes down. The fans boo at Dan. After a while of looking at the destroyed Vance Dan pics up a microphone.

Dan Alexander
How many times do I have to tell you people not to cross me.

He turns to the crowd.

Dan Alexander
How many times do I have to hammer that into your fucking brains? I am the the IWF Champion. No one fucking messes with me. No one disrespects me. No one crosses me.

He drops the mic and holds the title up while looking down at Vance. The crowd boos violently.

His song plays as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down

BattleGrounds RP1 6/25/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: IWF Battlegrounds :: IWF Battlegrounds :: Battlegrounds Roleplays-
Jump to: