Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to Libra Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What happened to Libra Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Libra Part 2   What happened to Libra Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:12 am

When we last left Libra he was about to stab his mother with a steak knife.

She let out a blood curdling scream. Lee doesn't know what to think. His mind his racing, he is still holding the knife up in the air. His mom's eyes widen.

"Lee what are you doing? Lee what are you doing with that knife? Put down the knife Lee, put down the knife. Are you hearing voices?" She asks.

Lee nods his head saying yes. He slowly drops the knife on the floor.

"Lee, let's go down stairs and take some medication. You need something!" She says.

She starts to walk down the hall to the kitchen. She flips the kitchen light on. The rag doll cat Finnigan comes up to Lee and begins to rub on him. Lee starts to hear voices again.

"Snap the cat's neck Lee!" It says. Lee runs his hands through his own hair and pulls out a few strands. He can't believe what is happening to him.

"Lee, do you think you need to go to the hospital?" She asks.

"Yes. Yes I do." Lee barely got those words out. He bends down and begins to pet the cat as his mom gets the medication for him. After petting the cat for a few moments his mom hands him a glass of water and a pill.

"Here, take this." She says.

Lee puts the pill in his mouth and takes a swig of water. He downs the glass of water and then hands it to her. She sighs and begins to speak.

"Lee, we have to bring you to the hospital. You could have hurt me really bad. I want you to go down stairs and gather all the things you need to bring with you. You need your medical card and your wallet. Don't forget your key! Okay? I'm going to get changed." She said.

"So tell me Lee, what brings you here to the Ottawa General Hospital this morning?" The doctor asks.

Lee and his mom were finally called out of the waiting room and they are brought to the psychiatric ward. Sitting on a grey chair with his mom to the left of him and the doctor is sitting near the door.

Lee began to speak. "Well I was hearing voices. It was telling me to hurt my mother!" Lee says as he stares at the floor.

"What exactly were the voices telling you to do Lee?" She asks.

"Well, it told me to go to the kitchen and grab a knife and to stab my mother in the throat." He says to the doctor. His mom remains silent.

"How close were you to doing that Lee?" She asks, curious.

"Well, I was very close. I grabbed the knife from the kitchen and brought it upstairs to her room. She walked out of the room and saw me. She screamed and then soon after calmed herself and myself down. I took some medication and well, here we are." He says.

"So did something happen to you that led you to almost killing your mother tonight? Did you drink any alcohol or did something major happen in your life that you can share?" She asks.

"Yes, it all started..." Lee starts.

Lee is woken up by two people who work at the hospital. Lee has been sleeping the whole night as they had given him medication. He slowly sits up.

"We're going to take you to the psychriatric in patient ward upstairs. We have a wheel chair for you so you don't have to walk. You are still are very medicated so we don't want you to walk." One of the nurses says.

Lee gets up and sits down in the wheel chair. They begin pushing him out of the room. He had been sleeping on a stretcher. He looks down at his clothing. He is wearing a hospital gown. His clothes has been taken away from him.

They stop in front of an elevator, The nurse pushes the up button. Lee is glad that he is safe hands. He hates being sick and wants to get better and he is in the perfect place for this.

He remembers the night before at the bar. It was late and he was having a good time. He had been drinking and talking to this hot chick that was wearing tight blue jeans and a red shirt that showed off her breasts.

They had been talking for a bit and Lee was really digging her. Her name was.. well Lee didn't remember her name. Lee didn't really care what it was. He just wanted her on the end of his dick.

They talked about school and what they planned on taking. Lee said that he wanted to take professional writing at the local college. The girl loved that. She liked the fact that Lee was a writer in his spare time.

After taking a shot of Jack at the bar, Lee and the girl finally started to kiss. He explored her warm mouth with his tongue. She was a great kisser and so was he. After a while of kissing, Lee asked her if she wanted to go and have something to drink at her place. He was liking where this was heading. Lee didn't know what was going to happen with her, and that wasn't a good thing. That was a bad thing.

Lee is very hungry as he rolls out of his bed. He is still in the hospital. It is now breakfast time so he gets up and heads out of the room. Before he leaves he takes a look at his room mate who is snoring.

He walks inside and sits down. There are plenty of people in there but Lee manages to find a free seat. He sits down and waits to be served. Breakfast was the best part of the day there. He always got a hard boiled egg that he never ate, some juice and milk and some cereal. It was never good cereal like Coa Coa Puffs or Lucky Charms. It was Rice Crispies or Special K. What do you expect at a hospital. Lee thinks back to the girl at the bar and the tongue kissing. What an adventure that was.
Back to top Go down

What happened to Libra Part 2
Page 1 of 1