Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Tuesday May 28th.
-Sean Libby is seen walking out of a hotel with his wrestling bag where he's walking too his car-

-He opens the trunk and starts talking to himself-

Sean Libby:
Oh man does it feel to be home. Now all i got to do is... Find my way home uh...

-Libby stops for a second and walks to the driver side of his car then opens the passenger side-

-Libby starts the ingnition and drives-

-After driving for 3 miles of suburbs Libby pulls into a drive-way and stops his car-

-He then leaves his car walking to the front door of the house with the "17" above his head and rings the door bell when so a middle aged woman opens the door and gasps-

Sean Libby:
Hi Mom.

Mother:
Sean!!

-Sean's mother starts to cry as she grabs his head and hugs him tightly when so many other family members come around to see Sean-

-After a hour of greeting his family members Sean's family goes into the living room and have a talk-

Father:
Its great having you home Sean. We were thinking that you wouldn't be the same from that injury that you had. We thought... We lost you son

Sean Libby:
Its alright Dad. I'm fine and still breathing aint I?

Mother:
Yes but Sean, we are worried. Were worried that the next time this happens we won't see you again.

Sean Libby:
Oh Mom, stop being so dramatic. I've had injurys before. Its not like this is the first time. Sure its the first time i've been burnt. But now i know how Dad feels when he's working on the roofs.

Julie:
Yeah Sean. But your fathers burns are tans. His skin is used to it. Yours isn't!

Chrissy:
What were saying Sean is, we want you to stop wrestling.

-Sean imminently stands in anger-

Sean Libby:
STOP WRESTLING?!? Are you serious? This is what I've been doing since High School! And guys want me to stop doing what i do best? Thats like telling Uncle Dan to stop painting because thats what he does for a living!

-Sean's family looks down and then start talking to eachother quietly so Sean doesn't hear them-

-Sean's father then stands and looks at his son-

Father:
Son. we are only worried about your health. We don't want to see you in a body bag.

-Sean's dad puts his hand on Sean's shoulder-

Father:
But if you want to keep wrestling, then we won't stop you

-Sean and his dad smile and they hug then does Sean's mother joins them-

-Sean walks out the out but not before looking at everyone one last time then walks out to his car and drives off-

Friday 1st July

-Sean Libby walk off his plane with his wrestling gear and walks to a cab then after a hour the cab comes to a stop at a hotel when it does oddly Jack Johnson Libby's interviewer stops infront of Libby-

Jack Johnson:
Hey Sean can i have a word.

Sean Libby:
Bite me Jack. Not in the mood cause my family wants me to stop wrestling

-Libby leaves Johnson blinking in oddness and Libby enters the hotel and remains there-

(end)

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 1