Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

These Colors Don't Run....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

These Colors Don't Run.... Empty
PostSubject: These Colors Don't Run....   These Colors Don't Run.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:09 pm

...Most folks round here give ya five or ten minutes every week about how they are gonna do this that or the other thing to the puke on the other side of the ring, so I figured let's rock it out. You know VVR ain't one for making waves and shit....Oh yeah, that's right, stirring shit up is how I make my living.....

....It has been brought to my attention that lil ol Sean LIBBEH, it's in his contract that we ALL have to say it that obnoxious way (fucked up ain't it), says he doesn't fear me. He says he doesn't care that I am damn near seven feet tall and built like a brick shit house. Eveidently he doesn't care that last time I gave a shit about him I almost killed him with a flaming chainsaw and some tables lit on fire for just shits n giggles. But according to the lil leprecan't none of that shit matters.....

Let's review my time here in the IWF, just for fun, shall we?? I routinely fuck up or kill interviewers. Hell this one here I killed with a smattering of appetizers from the kitchen. Let's take a look....

....I mean and that guy barely pissed me off. Can you imagine with your tiny little minds what I will do to good ol Corky when I step between the ropes with him on Sunday....It will be mind blowing!!! Kinda like that scene in Scanners.....

.....Yeah just like that....MIND....BLOWN!!!!

Hell I am so popular with the fans, I am so fucking money that if you look for me on Youtube you get these awesome video tributes with vids of all the shit I have done. Does LIBBEH (are ya happy dude) have that kinda sick devotion....OH HELL NO!!! I will tell you what you find when you look for LIBBEH....

Yeah I know it's a lil fucked up. It's LIBBEH and the two guys he hangs out with rocking out.....Kinda creepy honestly, but hey what can you do.....

Come Heroes Also Die I will show LIBBEH why it is best just to give me a wide berth and smile and nod. No more no less. I will whip the shit out of him so damn hard he will land at the back of the line and I can move on to bigger and better competition like um, Kieth Axel or that dude that gets high all the time....Flex something or other.....Needless to say once I whip your ass Sunday with everything I have and the kitchen sink, I don't want to hear another word from your tiny lil Irish lips. You will have no more chances. Hell there might be no more you......SEE YOU SOON SUGAR TITS!!!!
Back to top Go down

These Colors Don't Run....
Page 1 of 1