Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite match?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Your favorite match? Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite match?   Your favorite match? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 am

ALLRIGHTYYY THEN!

Oh Hai IWF pplz Razz
NO SRSLY
Hai.

I HAZ COME UP WITH SUMTING NEU 4 DIS SECSH0N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The title basically says it all. Out of any match you have ever been involved in (and I'm not limiting this to IWF/NLWF at all) in E-Fedding, which was your favorite?

It's up to you guys what you base your choice on, I don't really mind Razz

For me, it was probably the Fatal Four-way Elimination match (Yeah I know, NO SURPRISES right? Razz) at NLWF's War Games 2 for the Undisputed Championship. This match included me, Corey Casey (the SHAMPEEON at the time), JHawk, and Aaron O'Shea. As I remember, each guy did 2 RP's, and it was a very close match, which featured probably the best high flying spot I've ever seen - JHawk delivering a Wind of Changes to Aaron O'Shea from the top of the stage!

But I think what made it for me was the epic confrontation me and Corey had at the end. This was back when the storyline of 'CEE CEE killed my wife' was coming to its climax, and the battle that took place was so fitting. It was so brutal and hard fought, it was probably the very definition of a war (I'm sounding like an ETA but what the hay!). In the end I won, but that was truly the match that was the catalyst for the Corey Casey-Shadow Demon rivalry that has blossomed since!

So yeah, overall that was my favorite match ever! Razz What are yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite match?   Your favorite match? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:18 am

Nigga get an rp up, this Stylez mandem is whoopin ma natural black ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite match?   Your favorite match? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:25 am

LOL dawg, it's comin.

Somehow I knew I was being bad by making this post without having an RP up Wink
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite match?   Your favorite match? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:51 am

LOL no worries ES DEE, i am going to post in this section without having an rp up either!

Anyways...as much as i hate to be boring, I have to agree with SD when i say that my favorite match of my entire career to date was the fatal 4-way for the Undisputed Championship at War Games 2. That match was just so brutal and was definitely at the pinnacle of the SD-CC rivalry. I mean, if you goes go back and read the "taken" rp I had posted for War Games 2 then you too can read the brutal kidnapping and torturing of SD's wife Rogue. I had legit just seen the movie Taken the previous evening so that movie was still fresh in my mind when i wrote the rp. And i have to say...it definitely had the desired effect! It launched SD to a level of intensity that I had never seen before and I loved having all that hostility aimed directly at my head! And then, not only was the CC-SD feud coming to a head...you had the AOS-JHawk feud coming to a head as well...and all of them were intertwined into this giant awesome clusterfuck of a match that saw us steal the show!!!!!

My second favorite match (besides that one) was Seven Sins II where i absolutely fucking DESTROYED NICK RIDICULE IN THREE STRAIGHT MATCHES!!!! MWHAHAHA!!!!! MOTHERFUCKER NEVER EVEN LAID A FINGER ON ME THAT LITTLE PRICK!!!!

Jokes!!! Although reading that match was pretty sweet!

Razz

Nah, one of my favorite all time matches (besides the one SD and I just had at HAD...which i'm not including since i was not only in it but i wrote the damn thing so that would be ETA points x 100) had to be the match against Tim Patrick at Revolution: Battle Behind Bars. I say this was one of my favorite matches because I have never ever seen someone step up their game so much in such a short window of time like Tim Patrick did as soon as he heard he was facing me inside the Double Cage Horror. At first i wrote timmy off and thought "i'm just gonna steam roll this kid, he's got nothing on me, especially not inside the DCH." But then Tim just started posting rp after rp and all of them were pretty high quality too...which caught me off guard because, before this match, I considered Timmy to be this like, upper mid-card guy who wouldn't be able to hack it with the big boys. But I shit you not ladies and gents...tim patrick fucking came as close as anyone to beating me at Battle Behind Bars. The match was very well written and there were a few times when i nearly shit myself in fear because i thought timmy was the one who was going to end the streak. I'd say that the match vs. me at BBB was the match that launched timmy from an upper mid-card type guy to one of the guys i know i can count on to be a main eventer should the need arise. After that match, i re-read it again and again and, each time i read it, i always think one thing afterwards:

"Tim Patrick will be a world champion someday very soon...mark my words"
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite match?   Your favorite match? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:12 pm

I have very fond memories of matches from past feds.

In MCW I beat the champ in the second week with an rp describing how such a loser my character was in highschool. So yeah it wasn't the best efed out there but that was fun.

As for IWF I have to say it is still Me Vs. SD. Even if we both only posted one rp I really liked our shoots Laughing and the results were great. I felt my character really came into his own in that match.

A close second would be Me Vs. Chuk. I still wake up wondering what would happen in a rematch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite match?   Your favorite match? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:55 pm

My greatest match was in the FWE back in AVO's infancy. It was my first Title match against a guy called EZD. It was an epic triple cage match, the idea was to be like the cage in that wrestling movie with David Arquette and the WCW guys. Both of us fell through the structure multiple times with big O Shit manuevers. Coming in a close second was a couple tag matches in FMW with my boy, Trey Spruance, The Dude. In ten years I have had some epic battles.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite match?   Your favorite match? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:57 pm

My favorite Jason Hawk match ever? Huh? Wow, this is more difficult then I thought it would be. There are so many greats. I loved the matches I had with Ryan when he returned. The feud I had with Corey over the Undisputed title was also fantastic. I remember BC saying that it was amazing how close we were each week.

But my favorite match of all time..

Jason Hawk vs Nick Ridicule Dangerous By Design 2009.

Oh how I love that show and especially this match. It brought me into the main event picture and was just the first chapter in the long story that is the friendship between Jason Hawk and Nick Ridicule. I lost that match but I still felt like I had just won the greatest victory of all time when I was done reading it. I never thought I would be able to get so close to beating such a big name as Nick Ridicule and when all was settled and done I was literally inches away from escaping the triple cage with the title.

But then again, this is not my favorite match of all time and you will not see this one coming.

My favorite match of all time is Corey Casey vs The Notorious K.I.D at Dangerous By Design 2009.

Oh yes it is true. I am not involved in my favorite match of all time. So fuck you you ETAs. Razz

The thing that made this match so great was the fact that KID won it. I loved how during every title match in KID's title reign he was seen as the underdog. Even though he beat Brenton at War Games. I think this match really put KID into his own. It really made KID the great champion he was.

The match itself was just amazing. The Shut The Fuck Up KID locked in on Corey to win the match was the best submission victory I have ever seen! I am not a big fan of submission but that was just awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite match?   Your favorite match? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:28 am

I would say a close second for me would probably be a tie between Shadow Demon [vs] The Notorious K.I.D at Se7en Sins and Shadow Demon [vs] Cotton the Clown.

Now I know I'm going to look like a massive ETA for those picks LOL but they legit were my favorites. I remember KID's reaction in real life when he found out he was against me to crown the first Undisputed title. I mean I loved how he raged at me, it was funny as. But because of all that raging I knew just how determined he was. This match, along with our first meeting on Showtime, was probably my favorite match of our rivalry. It was so close between us, I mean, whenever you saw KID and SD on the card going one on one, you just KNEW it was going to be a fantastic match. And this match was too. It was so back and forth, and the tension towards the end was just unbelievable, so much so that SD only managed to win because Rogue helped him out. The aftermath was great too, with KID beating down Rogue and then taking the title belt with him. It wasn't so much that he was making a heel turn, but the devastation of losing but so little was too much for him. With that victory, I won my first world championship, not just in NLWF, but anywhere in E-Fedding We went on to have a great series of matches, some of the best no doubt that NLWF has ever seen.

The second match I mentioned was just...it's really hard to explain what I felt going into that match. I was so uncertain about what would happen because the week before Cotton had soundly beaten me for the Freedom title. So this match would go a long way in determining whether I really could hold my own with the big dogs (This is before I had won a world title). I'll admit it, I relished the challenge of beating Cotton in a Make Me Scream match, and it gave me the motivation to win. I would have loved to have had another match with that guy, I think Cotton was one of the few guys that could make Shadow Demon look like a jobber. Our feud could have been a great one had he stayed on Sad The ending of that match was fantastic too, with a Shadow Cutter off of the ladder, and the ref giving me the victory, believing Cotton had screamed. However, nobody could really know if he was right or not! I have to give all credit for the creation of this match to Cotton, because he came up with it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite match?   Your favorite match? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:46 am

I've had a few battles that I'll always remember, even one or two from NLWF. But the majority was away from the NLWF/IWF walls. I worked a match with an old friend named Barlei Von Vicious, at BLWA (my baby) and it was a classic match! At the time it was a match where the loser was gonna hang up the boots, we were both running old characters and were both ready to hang em' up. The match was packed with highlights. I believe we tour down the stage (Giant Pumpkin head was are stage design and after are brawl it wasn't in tact anymore) After the results were posted we found out the judges had us separated by a half of point! My closes victory of my career!

One of the few matches I loved over at NLWF was the 'Live or Die' match with Brenton Cyrus. It had everything you needed to capture a solid moment, with Johnny Styles fighting for his son Alex (AKA Nick) the action in that match was great and played with the emotions of everyone. Of course the 'Holy Shit' ending where Alex was born into Nick Ridicule after dropping his father, was fucking SICK! That match alone opened the door for Brenton and Nick to become superstars

When I won the HIW world championship for a second time was pretty sweet. I was feuding with Matt Marvel (my greatest feud to date!) He was just coming off a PPV victory over me and I really had to step up on the kid. The Match was a 'Steel City Match' meaning almost everything was exposed and surrounded by steel. It literally took everything I had to come out with the strap. There was so many close calls, and the rps show it! After winning the bout I really felt like I accomplished something

Johnny Styles has a ton of great/favorite matches. I even liked the 'Best of 7' series against Joe Santiago, although the series it self almost fell apart do to being anal raped by Joe himself. (I saw a screw job happening) but in the end all was fix and I walked away with my first (and only) best of 7 series victory

I have Two favorites as another character named JINX

I won my first tournament in CWC with Jinx (the accession tournament) which had a who-who of ewrestlers apart of it. Every week I was surprised I moved on. The tournament win then lead me to my next favorite match: At Hallow's Eve (Experts/CWC joint production) I faced off against Nero and defeated him to become the CWC champion! A belt I held for almost 7 months! Still to this day Jinx is the only two-time CWC World Champion

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite match?   Your favorite match? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite match?
Page 1 of 1