Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say Something About The User Above You

Go down 
+9
Roland Drax
JFRESH
Stygian
JHawk
BMac
Corey Casey
Ryan Apollos
Chuck Matthews
Sean Libby
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Needs to find a pic base that doesn't look like a douche.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Needs to change his sig because he's now a drunken Redneck (complete with chainsaw)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:20 am

I plan on it as soon as Aric or Chuck works something up....Oh and the guy up there, he is gonna kick some Aric ass come Violent Impluse, that and he has a pretty sweet pic base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Shutup nigga, your ass is MIA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:25 pm

great to have ya back Sharky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:36 pm

Thanks, I love u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Is tempted to call him the black Tim Patrick but decides not to.

Oh wait I already did Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Glad to see Southern Steel is still able to make an appearance in the future....What do you say to makin a run at those Tag Titles bro???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:08 am

fuck yeah dude, let's rock this joint. I'll have the IWF Heavyweight title on one hand and the tag titles in the other.

Southen Steel FTW
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:35 am

^ Thinks he's champion
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:56 am

^ Actual champion
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Also a champion^
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:44 pm

that guy is one of them there Champeens too!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 am

Hey VVR does Steel Angel like girls?

Last edited by JFRE$H on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:39 pm

no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:20 pm

I wasn't talking to u batti boi, I already knew the answer just wanted to see if VVR knew

Last edited by JFRE$H on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:13 pm

I wasen't talking to you numbskull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:54 am

Ya yu were waste yute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:21 am

Reaches into the Cracker Jack box for the Sharky to English decoder ring......Wow it don't even know what you were trying to say there. Speak English young blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:22 am

Hard to understand yuh with ma dick in yo mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:45 pm

ewwww Shark that is so tim Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Ill fuck yah till you love meh faggotah
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Strike 1 Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:56 am

Apex had about as much success as Rated Most Hated....

Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:19 pm

had as much success as Tim Tebow
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 pm

A guy who followed up 10 straight wins by going 1-5 shouldn't be comparing anyone to Tim Tebow...Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:30 pm

DOG.... I think you just burned his ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:09 pm

first of all, it was a 3-5 record thank you very much and shark here needs to show the guy who made Brandon tap twice and lasted longer than any other "rookie" a little more respect Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:21 pm

At least I like girls and not likkleeeee boyssssssssssssssssss

Last edited by JFRE$H on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:25 pm

stop talking about yourself dude. Oh wait that's right, you are all about you so what am I talking about? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:58 pm

I kno you are but what am I...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:09 am

your the guy that surrounds himself with women, but has yet to fuck any of them.

Hell at least I fuck my girl every once in awhile. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:23 pm

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG STOOOOOOOOOOOP RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

I Fuck ALL. ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCK ALL AND ALL I FUCK!

shiet playa hater, even your gyal Kumuri hops in ma bed, but I tell dat hoee to dipset cuz I kno its just u in a wig n skirt
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Shark is your black ass banned? Cause you're here and not in the chatbox.

Y U NO CHATBOX!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:20 pm

because he's being stupid that's why. I don't know where he got the idea that I wear a wig and a dress. I think you really messed up his head dude, like perminate brain damage here. Either that or he's Bi-curious Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Dog I support you homie, I dont judge that, you look good crossdressing for real, 10/10 Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Now I know you've completely lost it dude. Ladies and gentlemen, the new Tim Patrick everyone. Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:03 pm

*Bows Down*

Waddup Boyz Wink , Steel babe, ur first in line, suck ma dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:28 pm

*takes out a katana and chops Shark's 12 Inch in two. He then puts on a glove and grabs the part that's on the floor and shoves it down Shark's mouth.*

There you go, enjoy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Steel wake up!, your ass is dreaming!!, ever since you put yo lips around ma dick u just started to call ma 12 inch dreamy, and started sleepin. God Dayum why is ma dick so magical.

did u enjoy it homeboy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:41 pm

* Doesn't understand what Shark is talking about, seeing as he's awake and they are talking right now so it can't be a dream. He just ignores the now dickless shark and walks to where the girls are at and stays there. *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Too Ghey Didnt Read.

Its okay homie, whenever u wanna come by for seconds come by, ur SoOooOoOo Good at it mmmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:52 pm

If you're gonna do the whole didn't read joke on me. You have to do it right.

So here's to ya.

Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 Didnt_read_fat_guy_dancing_gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Fuck Off Dog you stole dat from me

https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/t1474-battle-grounds-xviii-titty-turmoil

get yo own shiet and get yo lips off...... Dez Nuts affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Works every time Trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Steel Angel wrote:

I wish I was the black guy sitting behind the black guy dancing because then I could watch... DAT ASS , shake. I am Steel Angel. SLUMENDAM 2012. Holla at my pineapple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:19 pm

JFRESH wrote:

I wish I was the black guy sitting behind the black guy dancing because then I could watch... DAT ASS , shake. I am James Shark SLUMENDAM 2012. Holla at my pineapple.

Two can play that game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:09 pm

always gets the last word in.

Had to call myself out on this one. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 pm

SWAG!... not u, me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Wow...lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Something About The User Above You   Say Something About The User Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say Something About The User Above You
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Archives :: Archives :: Games & Graphics :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: