Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Too drunk to care

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Too drunk to care Empty
PostSubject: Too drunk to care   Too drunk to care I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Friday, August 5, 2011
The Boiler Room
Conseco Fieldhouse
Indianapolis, Indiana
11:00 PM

Tim Patrick has arrived a day early to the Arena. He hasn't checked into any Hotel, instead he's sleeping next to the furnace in the Arena tonight. He's been here for a few hours now, drinking whiskey. At this point he's pretty fucking drunk. One of the janitors at Conseco Fieldhouse notified IWF Headquarters about this, so IWF dispatched a camera crew to the basement of the Arena.

Tim Patrick: What the fuck do you guys want?

Cameraman: I don't know, man. Rick Christian told us to come down here. He figured we should get this on tape. In case you want to cut a promo or something.

Tim Patrick: That's not a half bad idea. Are the cameras on?

(The cameraman nods "yes")

Tim Patrick: Shiiiiiit....hahahahaha, this is some life I have isn't it? You might be wondering why I'm not in a hotel tonight. Why I'm sleeping next to rats and spiders on the floor next to a huge fucking furnace.

(Laughing)

They fucking blacklisted me, man. Last time I was in Indianapolis I sort of....accidental....burnt down a Motel 6. It's a funny story, really. Who knew gasoline was so flammable?

(Laughing)

But whatever. I've slept it worse places.

Now, on to the matter at hand. Johnny Styles. Johnny Who? Exactly. All week long I've been hearing that he's some big shot. That his shit doesn't stink. That he's SBK: The Strike Back Kid. Let me make something perfectly clear, Johnny. I don't give a dead moose's last shit about this match. I just don't. I have other things on my mind. Carmine and Corey are on my shitlist. I don't even know who you are, Styles.

You want a fight? You'll get a fight. But I'm not interested in the results this week, kid. But I'm not afraid of you either. I'm too drunk to give a damn.

(Tim begins to chug whats left of his whiskey. He waits a minute and tries to speak and is unable to. He just sits there on the floor. He tries to get up but is unable to. He passes out)

~~Scene Ends~~

Back to top Go down

Too drunk to care
Page 1 of 1