Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fix this Jason ... Or else

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fix this Jason ... Or else  Empty
PostSubject: Fix this Jason ... Or else    Fix this Jason ... Or else  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:03 pm

[A few days after 'From the Ashes' Frank Hart slowly makes his way out of a IWF house show, his last one since Chuck Matthews tore up his contract. To say August hasn't been Hart's month would be a understatement]

[Frank makes his way out of the arena, until he spots Jason Hawk's office. The last thing he wanted to do was beg for his job back, he wasn't even sure if Jason could even help him]

[But it was worth a shot]

[Frank opened the door to Jason's office. Frank places his gym bag next to the door before approaching Jason's desk]

♥ Frank Hart ♥
'I'm not the type to beg for his job back, I understood the risk going into From the Ashes. And I lose.'

[Frank bows his head, it wasn't easy admitting losing to Chuck. It wasn't something he was used to]

♥ Frank Hart ♥
'Your the GM Jason, I'm sure if you wanted to you could write up a new contract. The IWF is all I got left. You heard those people, they were on there feet ... FOR ME! I'm a freaking hero to kids all over the freaking world Jay! I guess I'm asking you if there is anything you could do?'

[Frank looks up at Jason]

♥ Frank Hart ♥
'Before I make my own decisions'

[Frank pauses giving Jason a chance to talk]
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Fix this Jason ... Or else    Fix this Jason ... Or else  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:44 pm

I look up at Frank. I know exactly what he meant. I once lost also lost everything. When I lost Rachel and Justin I went into a great depression. Getting back into the wrestling was the best thing for me. It got my mind off of things. I wish I could still wrestle. Sad

Jason Hawk.
You know what Frank. I am going to give you a new contract. I know exactly how you feel. I've been there and you are a great talent and it is a shame to let it go to waste.

I write down a few things on the contract and slide it over to Frank.

Jason Hawk.
Just sign the dotted line.

I smile

Jason Hawk.
I always wanted to say that Razz
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Fix this Jason ... Or else    Fix this Jason ... Or else  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:08 pm

This is so fucking sad.

Chuck walks into the office.

Chuck Matthews
For the better part of the last two years, I've worked my ass off to become everything-

Chuck motions to Frank

Chuck Matthews
-that this overrated douche has failed to be. I do IWF a favor, and rip up his contract, and you're just going to sign him to a new one? Really, Hawk?

Chuck shakes his head.

Chuck Matthews
I've become a legend of this industry. I've become one of the top names. I'm one of the best in the world. But how much recognition have I gotten for my achievements? Then some jackass who lost his job comes crawling back, and you sign him? This is exactly why you have three guys running around fucking up your shows. You're incompetent. You're inept. You're a failure.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fix this Jason ... Or else    Fix this Jason ... Or else  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 pm

[Frank takes a look at Chuck and then at the contract]

♥ Frank Hart ♥
'Having you here to witness this Chuck, makes it that much sweeter'

[Frank signs on the dotted line, as he continues to talk]

♥ Frank Hart ♥
'I guess this makes us even ay Chuck, I mean if it wasn't for me banging on your door, you would still be walking around milking a injury playing the pity card, or better yet chasing after your daughter's new boy toy. Ashley sure does get around doesn't she'

[Frank Slides the contract back to Jason]

♥ Frank Hart ♥
'Jason, I owe you a lot. I'm in your debt brotha. For a second there I thought I was gonna have to team up with the butt-head patrol'

[I grab my bag and throw it over my shoulder, as I look to walk out off the office with a second chance in hand. Opening the door I turn to look at Chuck]

♥ Frank Hart ♥
'Glad I could give you your mojo back Chuck, guess the story stays the same. Frank Hart once again puts Chuck Matthews back into the spotlight'
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Fix this Jason ... Or else    Fix this Jason ... Or else  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:37 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix this Jason ... Or else    Fix this Jason ... Or else  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fix this Jason ... Or else
Page 1 of 1