Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Statement From The High Impact Champ....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Statement From The High Impact Champ.... Empty
PostSubject: Statement From The High Impact Champ....   Statement From The High Impact Champ.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:04 am

....Just released today to all major Wrestling News outlets.....It seems as though new, now two time high Impact Champ, Vincent Van Rose suffered injury in the Pyramid Match at From the Ashes. We have this statement from Van Rose himself....

" It seems as though during the match I tweaked my ribs and shoulder to the point where doc thinks
I shouldn't see in ring action at Battle Grounds....i have never been one to listen to doctor's orders and y'all can expect me to be in the ring against Alexander bright eyed and bushy tailed...."

.... Van Rose never one to quit may be hiding more serious injuries according to doctor James McGlynn.....

"It is a lot worse than Van Rose makes it sound....After my examination I concluded he has torn muscles around his shoulder and two to four broken ribs....He should not be in that ring by any means and I will make it well known he is wrestling against doctor's orders.....

There you have it folks, Van Rose injured in that wild Match of the Year Candidate Pyramid Match at From the Ashes. How will this effect his matches going forward. We will have to wait and see....

Back to top Go down

Statement From The High Impact Champ....
Page 1 of 1