Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Impact Role Play two

Go down 
AuthorMessage

High Impact Role Play two  Empty
PostSubject: High Impact Role Play two    High Impact Role Play two  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 pm

8th of September 2011

IWF base arena

The scene opened showing the main backstage corridor which lead on to all the locker rooms, Tyson Rowle slowly walked in through the main entrance carrying a bag in his right hand. He continued to walk with a smile on his face for once, further down the corridor a man only wearing a chef’s hat and an apron started to dance around in front of the cameras. It was Pancake Pete and he was advertising his new IWF special Pancakes.
The cameras zoomed in on Pancake Pete

Pancake Pete

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boys and girls it’s the very scrumptious Pancake Pete here!

Pancake Pete started to dance and perform the moon walk

Tyson Rowle tried to walk past Pancake Pete silently, Pancake Pete turned around and saw Tyson creeping past him.

Pancake Pete

Hey there you hungry young man, would you care to sample my ultra-new super fantastic sexy hot Pancakes?

Tyson Rowle started to laugh in a friendly way

Tyson Rowle

WOW clam down man, I’ll try one of your sexy Pancakes then

Pancake Pete dished a pancake out of his portable frying pan, he then sprinkled it with cream chocolate and tossed it to Tyson.

Tyson Rowle

Are you sure you’re not going to stunner me when I eat this?

Tyson said joking

Tyson bit into the Pancake and started to eat it, while Pancake Pete stood there rubbing his hands

Pancake Pete

Well………? Give me your thoughts

Pancake Pete stood in front of Tyson waiting for Tyson’s feedback

Tyson Rowle

Yuck Gross man, It tastes wrong.

Pancake Pete dropped his frying pan and gritted his teeth.

Pancake Pete

HOW DARE YOU I AM A GOLD OLYMPIC COOK, MY PANCAKES ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

Tyson Rowle

Dude I was joking, it was brilliant good job Pete

Pancake Pete stopped ragging

Pancake Pete

You better be joking, one more thing I need someone to perform the Pancake dance with me now and since you’re the only one around I choose you!

Tyson Rowle

Errrrrm, I’m sorry man I’ve got to go

Tyson tried to walk away but, Pete jumped in front of him

Pancake Pete

Oh no you don’t buddy, You’re going to dance with me now in front of these cameras or else

Tyson Rowle

Or else what?

Pancake Pete put his hand on his apron, and grinned to himself

Pancake Pete

Or else I strip naked and chase after you!

Tyson shook his head

Tyson Rowle

Woaaaaaaaaahhhhh You don’t need to do that, keep your clothes on, I’ll do the dance with you then but don’t you dare strip

Tyson walked over to the cameras, and followed Pete, Pancake Pete started to tap his feet and spin around.

Pancake Pete

Come on copy what I’m doing

Tyson copied Pancake Pete’s dancing moves and started to slowly dance. Tyson put his hand over his face and turned red due to embarrassment. Pete jumped into the air and stopped and turned around.

Pancake Pete

Do you know what? I’ve got bored of these basic moves; it’s time for some real business. I call this dance the pancake delight.

Pancake Pete pulled of his apron and started to jump up and down, he looked at Tyson who was stood there looking the over way in embarrassment and ran up to Tyson. Tyson turned around and saw the Pancake Pete running his way with no clothes on

Tyson Rowle

Oh crap you said you wouldn’t do that you dirty son of a bitch

Tyson ran away from Pete, a female fan was walking down near the corridor, Pancake Pete turned away from chasing Tyson and Chased after her.

Tyson watched as pancake Pete chased after the woman down the corridor, He turned away and laughed to himself.

Tyson’s Locker/dressing room

The room looked disturbed like someone had been meddling with it, the locker room door was not locked it looked like someone had broken into Tyson’s room. Tyson stood and looked all around the room to see if anything was missing, he checked to see if his money had gone but everything was still there. Over on Tyson’s dressing room desk there was a piece of paper with writing on and a badge clipped onto the paper.

After Tyson saw the paper a strange look appeared on his face, he picked up the piece of paper and started to read.

Hello Pure Blood It’s good to see that you have found a new home over in IWF, it doesn’t seem ten minutes since you was sitting in the GWA Locker room. I’m going to get straight to the point, we have lost so much talent and fans over here due to lack of good professional wrestlers. We need you back we need your face to appear on next week’s GWA thunder show, that way we will get more viewers again. It seems you have lost it Pure Blood, you’ve gotten soft I’ve been spectating talent over in IWF and you are not the hard aggressive Pure Blood I once knew. That’s why I’m offering you a new contract, all you need to do is show your face and sign your name under this. I expect to see you again, in fact I’ll be watching your match on battlegrounds and I expect you to win the high Impact championship. I will see you soon old friend

You know what to do accept and be famous once again

"From your old boss GWA Chairman John Powers"
Tyson warped the paper up and stuffed it into his pocket, he then sat back onto his dressing chair and started to think to himself.

Yes I changed my paths for the best; it’s made me feel more alive and less arrogant then before. I’ll admit before I was just a complete asshole who never really thought things through, like for example I could have maybe won this high impact championship a long time ago if I did think things through back then, but back when I first joined I had other people thinking for me ETC the RHG!

You’ve been in my face for some time now VVR, you just annoy me and get under my skin so much. I dislike most everything about you, your stupid tacky jackets you wear and your horrible long greasy unwashed hair. And the fact that you hang with Corey Casey 24/7 it’s kind of creepy.

You see you have never faced me in a regular match and I will tell you that it’s going to be much harder for you to pin me or make me tap. I won’t be giving in Vince and you know it, no matter how much damage you inflict on me I won’t and can’t lose I need to be the one to teach you a harsh damn lesson, I will make you respect me and I will make you eat your words.

It ends now VVR your time is over and I’m just warming up!

Back to top Go down

High Impact Role Play two
Page 1 of 1