Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role Play one/ Taking down Team Swag

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Role Play one/ Taking down Team Swag Empty
PostSubject: Role Play one/ Taking down Team Swag   Role Play one/ Taking down Team Swag I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 pm

High Impact champion FTW

Ever since the start of my IWF debut I promised that I would capture some IWF gold, and I also promised to steal the spotlight…. But I’ll leave that for later on. The main reason why I’m happy is I proved all the hatters wrong when I beat down that old Redneck VVR, and I don’t care If some say I won by luck or I needed Corey’s help….. Because he shouldn’t have stuck his nose in and interfered!

I’ve proved now that I can do the unthinkable and I’ll tell you all something I am far too underrated and unlooked

Shortly after battlegrounds

Tyson Rowle strolled backstage looking very confident and proud, in his right hand he clutched the high impact championship which he just won. Javier Sanchez and the camera crew rushed up towards Tyson and gathered around him. Tyson stood still and looked towards the camera.

Tyson Rowle

Well this is awkward………

Javier Sanchez walked next to Rowle and also faced towards the camera

Javier Sanchez

Tyson my just the man I was hoping to bump into, care to share a few words about your victory here tonight?

Tyson Rowle

Of course, well first of all I’m already hearing some of my hatters saying that I won by fluke but to tell you the truth I really didn’t, I won fair and square I didn’t ask for Corey Casey to interfere it was his own choice. But on top of that I’m just proud to be holding my first piece of IWF gold and the High impact title is a great way to start off.

Javier Sanchez

Nice words coming from the new High Impact champ, what would you say is your next task here?

Tyson lifted his thumb up to his chin

Tyson Rowle

Well before I do anything else I’m going to get rid of those annoying street thugs known as Team Swag, as a matter of
fact I have a match with them tonight and I have no intention of fighting with them just yet. I’m off to celebrate!!!!

Javier Sanchez

One more thing we are all interested and wanting to hear if you and Sean Libby will carry on the team?

Tyson Rowle

Well I don’t know me and Sean put all our past behind us and formed the team to take on VVR, but now that’s all done I really have no idea.

Javier Sanchez

No offence but to me it sounds like you was using Sean to get the high impact title and to get back at VVR!

Tyson turned his head around to Javier and gazed at him in the eyes

Tyson Rowle

I don’t know what made you think that but I can insure you that I did not use Sean Libby to get the championship, I don’t need or want over people to fight my battles I wouldn’t have teamed with Sean if he didn’t have any problems with VVR. But what matters is I'm now the champion and do you know what for the first time here in IWF I actually don’t feel the need to bully or hurt people any more.

Tyson waved at the camera and smiled before walking off with a smile on his face.

24th September

New York City

Open bar

Tyson and a few of his friends all sat around a table with drinks across each side, Tyson started to speak to his friends who were sat around the table with him.

Tyson Rowle

Guys I have a little something to show you

Tyson pulled a bag out from under the table and pulled out the high impact title from the bag.

Role Play one/ Taking down Team Swag HighImpactChampionship-1

Tyson Rowle

I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyson put down in front of him onto the table, his friends looked in amaze and started to cheer.

Tyson Rowle

Calm down guys, I told you I would win and I think I deserve a victory drink for that! But before that I will be right back I need some fresh air.

Tyson put the title back into his bag and left the table, he walked outside the bar and lighted up a cigarette he took a few puffs. Around the corner an old looking man with grey hair and wearing a woollen jacket walked up to Tyson. As soon as Rowle saw the man he instantly stopped smoking and dropped the cigarette onto the ground and stamped on it.

Tyson Rowle

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!

The man revealed to be John Powers the Chairman of GWA

John Powers

Nice night wouldn’t you say?

Tyson Rowle Grabbed hold of John by the neck and knocked him against the wall

Tyson Rowle

Listen to me stop frecking stalking me, I don’t want my old job back why don’t you go and bother someone else like Maximus or something?

Tyson let go of John

John powers

Clam down I’m just trying to help, put it this way there’s going to be a GWA heavyweight scramble match if you would sign back with us I would put you straight into the match. Just consider it as a welcome back prize.

Tyson Rowle

What’s your game John what’s the damn catch?

John Powers

No catch, I just want GWA’s best superstar to return back home.

Tyson turned his back on John

Tyson Rowle

No deal, I have no intentions of going back to GWA I’ll be going now

Tyson Walked away leaving John Powers stood outside, John grinned to himself

John Powers

Oh don’t worry old friend I’ll find a way

John said to himself
Back to top Go down

Role Play one/ Taking down Team Swag
Page 1 of 1