Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boys meet the Dream Maker

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Boys meet the Dream Maker Empty
PostSubject: Boys meet the Dream Maker   Boys meet the Dream Maker I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:45 pm

I was driving around parking lot, searching for a spot to put my car in. All the while I kept looking at the large building that stood in front of me. I found an empty spot and shut off the engine, then got out and popped open the trunk. I swung around towards the back and pulled out my duffle bag that contained all my gear then shut the truck. I then walked towards the building and then saw the letters "IWF" on the front. I pulled out a piece of paper that contained the address and look more look at the building.

Pretty Girl: Yep this is defiantly the place all right, time to make my aqantence.

So I walked right inside and was greeted by one of the security gaurds who asked to see my I.D, I showed it to him and nodded and told me that they have a locker room already set up for me. I just nodded my thanks I went on my way, I passed by some of the divas and other wreslingers as they took note of me. I knew they were checking me out and I just took my hand and ran it against my hair causing it to flow in the air. The gesture really got their attention as I walked towards the locker room.

Ok boys and girls, I'm sure my appearance as caused some buzz around here so allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kurumi and before any of you ask, yes I was born in Japan however I mainly raised in San Diego. Graduated high school at the top of my class and currently doing online collage classes. But you guys don't need to know my personal life; rather you want to hear what I hope to bring into the table.

First off this is my very first time that I actually ever wrestled before however just because I'm new to the sport doesn’t mean any of you should take me lightly. You see I've been trained by the best which is my boyfriend the Steel Angel and if you've seen the roll that he's been on recently, then you'll understand that I'm going to be a formidable opponent.

You see my boyfriend during our time in DW, he would show me some of the moves that he did and I would try to learn them. I've been practicing time and time again until I have developed my own unique move set. I'm also pretty strong for girl like me, able to pick up guys almost three times my body weight. That's what 5 years of strength training will do you, and believe me I can easily throw girls around like bags of flour. However I'm not all pure power, I'm also incredibly athletic, again gained from my boyfriend's training. I've learn that the ropes are always my ally and that I've been able to perform breathtaking feats when jumping off the ropes.

As I've said before, I'm a newbie but I'm a really tough newbie.

Now as for my first opponent tonight, it is some gal named Brandy who I swear has an annoying accent. I've seen the shoot of her talking about me and her voice just irritates me. She sounds like one of those stereotypical city showgirl prima donnas.

Ok so you have experience, you said you've been at this for two years? Well Miss Paris Hilton, while you were running around the ring shaking your buttocks for the guys to see, I was in the training room busting my tail off to get to the next level. I'm all about style, grace and pure power and intensity. You seem really confident in your abilities; I can only hope that you'll maintain that confidence when we lock horns.

Oh and about your title wins, big freaking deal. You said you were unbeaten for eight months, woo hoo I feel happy for you. That just makes my victory over you all the sweeter.

Of course since this is my first time in an actual ring with an actual athlete, I'm not going to pull my punches. When I get my hands on, prepare to be amazed my friend. My moves and abilities will make you star struck, and once you're on your back and counting the lights, the last image you'll see is my face looking right down on you.

So my suggestion to you dear is prepare yourself because if you can't keep up with me, you'll get floored before you know. I hope you have a heart of metal, because I'm going to break it with a good dose of some tough love.
Back to top Go down

Boys meet the Dream Maker
Page 1 of 1