Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quick Interview Empty
PostSubject: Quick Interview   Quick Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 pm

[center]As we go into her home, we find Brandy Danielle, ready for her match. She has on blue tights, with her glasses, black tubetop and suspenders. She had just finished playing her Xbox, and it was promo time here.

"First off, Irishfag, my name is BRANDY. Not Danielle. And Battle for the Briefcase is upon us. But thats a side here. You so like, are underestimating me. I am like a former MCW Motor City and UCW Women's Champion, as well as a former tag champion in that same company. Like, you want to think you got better things to do than beat me? That shows me that you're so like a coward. Any other person would welcome a challenge of my caliber. I've so done more in one day than you'll like ever do in your career."

As she prepares to speak some more, she considers what to say, to help her drop the ego and speak as the real her, not this ego driven 2009 repeat. She wasn't that way anymore and needed to show that. But, she wondered just how this was going to play out.

"You so need to get back to reality, Libby. You think that you're gonna like come in here and walk all over me? Well, think again, sweetie. I'm much better than what you give me credit for, not that beating the shit out of Kurumi did any justice, but again, it's not what I think. It's what my fans think, and they so think that the match was like a good debut and stuff, and it was. But not near as good as this is gonna be for me, sweetie. Holler!"
[/align]
Back to top Go down

Quick Interview
Page 1 of 1