Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde Empty
PostSubject: Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde   Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde Match
Tag Team Match

Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde Additionalinfo
[b]Deadline is SATURDAY, July 28th at 11:59 PM EST
Best 2 RP's are Counted
If You try, you will succeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde   Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:09 pm

The camera focuses on Rosalie Knight, who is lounging in a nice little sitting area in the arena before the show. She holds up the IWF Queen of Wrestling title to show it off before throwing it over her shoulder. She looks pleased with herself, although she’s careful not to look too proud. It’s an accomplishment to be sure, but if there is anything more tenuous than keeping a grip on your very first professional wrestling title, she has yet to find it.

Well, Ruby, looks like I proved what I was saying. You don’t have what it takes to retain this belt without the members of Natural Law running interference for you. You don’t have what it takes to stand on your own against someone like me. You might be sexy, and you might have some good moves, but in the end, it’s determination and stamina and staying power that wins out over anything else.

You can’t keep up with me in that area, sugar, so please, spare yourself the energy this week, and don’t even try to match me. Go ahead and let your partner take over things. You’re good at that, and maybe you’ll learn a few things about wrestling while you’re at it. Go ahead, sweetheart. We’ve fought each other the last two weeks already; why don’t you just take a break?

Rosalie smirks a little bit and pats the belt on her shoulder, before turning her gaze away from the camera to look out the window.

You know, it’s funny. When I came back from my injury, I didn’t know what I was going to do with all the new talent in the fed. I had a rough few weeks, and started to wonder if I was ever going to make it again. But I dug deep, deeper than anyone could ever imagine, and I found what I needed to do. If there was that much talent between me and the belt, then I would just have to fight my way to the top.

And here I am, finally. But I’m not going to stop here. Tonight isn’t a title match, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not going to do my absolute best to prove that I deserve to keep this belt. And I will. I always get what I set my mind to, even if it sometimes takes a while. You and Parker can’t beat me. You and Parker can’t beat the Steel Angel. He’s the only one that’s ever trounced me in the ring, you know that? He’s the only one where I couldn’t make my opponent work hard for their victory. And now? He’s on my side.

We’re unstoppable, Natural Law. You’ve met your match in HHR.

Rosalie stands to head to the locker room, and the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde   Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde 394599_orig1

Date: 7-23-12.
Time: Unknown.

Just when I thought things couldn’t get any more fucked up....

Hostyle's wife called me once more, the last few times I just lied to her and told her I knew nothing about where Hostyle is or what he's doing right now. However she has been really trying my patience with her presistent calling and safe to say after what happened at Heroes Also Die, I was not in the best mood to talk to anyone, let alone a person I don't even know.

Marley and I are in the living room as I looked at the caller on my phone, she just got done removing whatever splinters the doctors failed to remove when I crashed into those four tables during the Trip to Oblivion match. It wasn’t so bad really the tables actually helped because it cushioned my fall somewhat while Ryan got the worse end of the stick by crashing back first onto the top of an ambulance. Marley started reapplying the bandages while I listened to Chalida talking on the other end. I narrowed my eyebrows in concern as I leaned back and turned to Marley who just got done with last of the bandages.

Yuko Isuma: Uhhh Marley.....you might wanna hear this.

I held out the phone close enough to her so that she can hear, Chalida must be thinking that I'm still listening to her because she hasn’t stopped talking yet. The moment we heard the words "Damien" and "orphanage" I knew something was up, Marley couldn’t believe it and wanted to say something back to her but I held her back I shook my head no. I wanted to hear the woman out, she sounds like she's going insane or something.

Yuko Isuma: Ok slow down lady, what is going on with you?

Chalida: Everything Dammit! I told him many times that I was sorry and yet he still treats me like shit!! I'm past the point now where none of it matters anymore, if he doesn’t speak to me very soon, I'm going to take my child and place him up for adoption! If he wants to fight me in court, I already have a lawyer ready to defend my case! I'm tired of being shoved away like this; don't deserved this kind of treatment!

I was almost tempted to tell her that she did in fact deserve this, you've been sleeping with this guy for years, control him and then you put him in this experiment of yours? Some kind of mind control? Are you fucking nuts or something? But I held it in; I didn't want to risk upsetting her anymore than she already is. I have to remember that Hostyle's child living with her and she's reached the point now where even the smallest insult could set her off. I don't want to do something that I will later forget, my mind is already troubled enough as it is.

Yuko Isuma: Perhaps you don't, but I can tell you right now Hostyle would not want this.

Chalida: I don't care what he wants anymore! What about what I want? If I can't have him, then I will ruin his life and his career! I've about had it with this!

I then heard a loud slam on the other end and the line went dead, I just stared off into space as I slowly closed the cover on my phone.

Marley Jones: That selfish bitch! There's no way my bro is going to let her take away his child like that! If I there right now, I would beat the shit out of her no joke!

I almost didn't hear her, my mind is still trying to process what just occurred between me and Chalida. I didn't know who this woman is aside from the stuff that Marley and Hostyle told me and between what I heard and this phone call just now, I'm glad I never met her in person.

Still I can't shake of the dread feeling inside me; I reopened my phone and starting punching numbers.

Yuko Isuma: I need to call Hostyle.

I pressed the call button while Marley sat there looking tense, I steady my breathing and could feel the pounding of my chest echo into the insides my head. Half of me wanted to pray that this was just a dream or something; the other half wants me to take Marley down to the house and take down Chalida. But this is not my family and thus it's none of my business, the best I could is warn Hostyle ahead of time. I could hear his voice and Marley started shouting insults about Chalida, I ignored her and just spoke to Hostyle.

Yuko Isuma: Look I'm telling you right now, watch your back man. She has gone down the deep end right now, I don't know how far gone she is but she is psycho with a capital P! You better go over there and straighten her out man.

Marley Jones: And tell that bitch that she can't take your child away and get away with it!

Yuko Isuma: You hear that man? Even Marley is pulling for you, we're here to back you up man. Take care and I’ll be seeing you at the show bye.

I hung up and gave Marley a weird look as I tossed the phone away.

Marley Jones: What?

Yuko Isuma: I understand the feeling is mutual but did you really needed to shout while I was talking to him?

Marley Jones: I can't stay quiet when someone is threatening my big bro's newborn child! You said yourself that as a family we must watch out for each other.

Yuko Isuma: That I have....I suppose it was wrong of me to question you like that, forgive me.

Marley Jones: You have no need to apologize Yuko, you're a sweet person and I'm glad I've met you. However you need to understand that as a member of the Jones family, I can't take any shit from someone like her!

I just smiled at Marley's resolve; I could use her strength right now. After failing to capture the belt and being the first person eliminated from the Trip to Oblivion match, I've been feeling a bit lost, I mean I thought I had all the answers to the questions. Yet somehow someway Chad was able to completely change everything and remains to be the sole survivor of his team with the exception of Parker his newest recruit.

Speaking of Parker, I get to fight him this week, funny I always considered myself to be the kind of person who destroys new blood. Just my way of welcoming them to the violent federation that is IWF.

However I can't look past Parker or Ruby, knowing damn well that Natural Law will be waiting behind the corners, hoping to strike when we least expect it. Little does Chad and his group know though is that HHR once a duo that consist of me and Hostyle, has now become a stable powerhouse that matches Natural Law in terms of size and drive. So far we already have the Queen of Wrestling belt and the High Impact title, Chad is the only person in his team to carry gold so while Heroes Also Die was a big letdown for the HHR, it isn't over by a long shot.

Chad might have won the battle, but the war has just begun.

*The Shoot*

Here I stand before these spineless Natural Law henchmen and their little hit and run tatics, ain't gonna work here people.

I might be hurt, shit I can even go so far as to say that I'm not at 100% right now but the thing about me is I never quit. No matter how hurt I am, no matter how bad the situation is, I will always fight and I will never back down no matter what.

Chad might have escaped the Trip to Oblivion match with the belt but he will find out real quickly that if you play with fire often enough, you will get burned.

Don't think that because I failed to recapture the title doesn’t mean I won’t stop here, someday I will get another chance and once I do, the results will be different. You've never seen a man as driven and as determined as me, I'm literally bred for this sport, I live and eat and sleep and dream this sport! I'm at the bottom of the barrel for now, but I will climb back to the mountain and this time I tend to stay there.

But enough of that, time for me to look at these two chumps before me.

Let me start with the new kid on the block.

How many times have I seen this kind of person walk into a sport like this? Comes in, beats up some guys who clearly had no chance against him, and lo and behold he acts like he's unstoppable, like he's on top of the world.

And then all it takes is for someone like me to pound kids like Parker back into level ground before they see that they ain’t as unstoppable as they thought they were.

Ask Cody Taylor.

Ask Robbie Hart.

Shit ask just about anyone here who's been at this sport for as long as I have and seen how many of these new guys who step in, have their 15 minutes of fame, get a big head, then end up flat on the floor with the shoulders to the mat and hearing the ref count the magic number.

You are just the next link in the food chain Parker.

If I had a dollar for every person who was like you, I would be filthy rich. You're no different then all these other "bad boys" who come in here on their first rodeo and destroy someone then think they can beat anyone on the roster. There are two kinds of newbies in this federation, those who were able to keep on going even when they end up losing their first match, and those who tuck tail and leave when things don't go their way. Let me just remind you that being a whiny little bitch won’t get you anywhere, I should know I've seen it plenty of times and I'm not just talking this fed alone.

Where am I going with this Parker? Simple really, I just think you'll just end up like all the other losers because you can't grow a fucking spine and accept failure.

You will learn very quick that I don't take shit from anyone, I don't care who you are, be you a legend, a newcomer, just some kind a person who's in it for the thrills it don't matter to me. You step in the ring with me and you will see just how hard it is to keep me down. I'm about as tough as they come kiddo, think I'm joking? I've survived beatings that would kill any normal person; I've beaten legends and former/current champions. Just because you're part of a group whose head is the current Heavyweight champion, don't think that means you'll get a free pass pal. When I fight, I fight with everything I got; I give 130% every time I get in that ring, no matter my condition. If you hope to beat me, you best bring your A game and more.

As for your partner Ruby, she is no exception to this rule.

I've already said this many times before that I'm never afraid to hit a girl in the ring. I mean I'm no Chris Brown; I don't just punch a defenseless woman or beat up a girl who can't fend for herself. I respect a girl that can step up to a man in the ring but that doesn’t mean I will treat you any different. You fight me, you are my opponent and you will get destroyed like an opponent. Gender holds no meaning to me when it comes to matches.

Just look at the last few girls I've fought: Latoya, Serai and my partner tonight Rosa Knight. I've faced these girls and I've beaten them, I might have ducked a rematch challenge from Latoya but after seeing the beating she took from Rose, I decided she wasn’t worth the trouble.

I demand a real challenge and so far I've yet to met a girl that can match my expectations.

And who knows? Tonight I might meet my match, or I will be greatly disappointed.

Either way it doesn’t matter.

Tonight I'm working my way back to the top, only this time I'm not doing it alone.

Let's do this Rose.

Last edited by Steel Angel on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde   Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde Bianca-beauchamp-87551

The day after Ruby had lost her title to Rosalie Knight, she decided to go to the beach in order to relax and unwind a bit. She wasn't too worried about her match on Battlegrounds since she would just make the score 2 to 1 between her and Rosalie. Her loss to the female member of the Human Highlight Reels had been nothing but a fluke in the long run. The red headed beauty planned to let Rosalie have her 20 minutes of fame before she would decide to snatch the title right back from her. The busty woman shook her head to get rid of the thoughts of the way her match had gone and went back to looking at the beautiful view of the ocean that she had from where she was sun bathing. The woman sighed a little as she felt the rays from the sun hit her body...and of course she had put on tanning lotion since she couldn't avoid getting sun burnt with her being booked on the next show.

"If this isn't relaxing then I don't know what is. I'm here alone with no one to bother me, I'm getting a lovely tan, and I get to get away from the rest of the hustle and bustle of being around the rest of Natural Law and the IWF roster as it is."

The woman had gotten lucky enough to find an area of the beach that was deserted so she wouldn't have to put up with fans. She wasn't sure how many people knew about the are, but she had been lucky enough to have avoided dealing with anyone for a few hours already. The woman got up from the beach towel she had been laying on and stretched her back and body in general before she eyes the water. She had been in it earlier in the day, but she was sure that it had cooled off since she had been in it last. The busty female ran her hands through her loose strands of hair and began walking down towards the water. Once she reached it, the woman allowed her feet to get wet and jumped back when she felt just how cold the water was.

"Go figure when I want to get back in the water, the crap is freezing. It doesn't surprise me one bit at all. I guess I'll have to deal with it until I get used to it. It shouldn't take me too long to get used to it after all."

After she said that, Ruby went into the water up to her waist before diving under an oncoming wave. When she came up for air, she shook her head slightly and wiped the salty water from her face and opened her eyes. It didn't take her long at all to get used to the water, which was something that she had hoped for in all actuality. The woman sighed softly to herself as she looked around at the water, seeing the incoming waves that were headed for her. The red haired woman grinned to herself, welcoming the waves that were most likely going to send her under the water when they hit. Ruby began walking the ocean floor towards the waves and ducked under them once again when they got close to her. When she resurfaced, the female member of Natural Law wiped the salt water from her eyes and spoke to herself once more.

"It's pretty sad when these waves pack more of a punch than Rosalie does...and more of one than any of her little teammates probably will at Battlegrounds. And why I'm talking about it all right now, I have no idea. Today is supposed to be about me relaxing, recharging my batteries, and just enjoying myself. I shouldn't be worrying about the one time wonder and her wish they were amazing partners."

Ruby rolled her eyes and put her focus back on the water. She dived under a fee more waves and enjoyed the water as a whole. After a little bit longer, the woman decided to head back to shore to see if she could find any shells in great condition or even any shark teeth. Of course her thoughts drifted back towards Rosalie Knight and Steel Angel...more Rosalie as opposed to Steel. She'd let Parker take care of Steel, not that she was opposed to going against a guy at all, but she needed to focus on taking Rosalie down since she would face the woman again to get her title back. Ruby grinned as she picked up a couple of shark teeth that were still in good condition, knowing that on Battlegrounds, she'd be biting viciously just like a shark would do to anything that it believed would be a meal or threat. The scene faxed out as Ruby returned to her towel, reapplying her tanning lotion as she stretched back out on her towel.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde   Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Knowing How to Listen

The scene opens with Parker Wayde once again sitting inside a hotel room. This time he seems more relaxed. Almost as if he doesn't have a care in the world. The room lighting is also much brighter, with the shades open on the bay windows in the back of the room. Outside, waves crash on the beach and the scent of sea salt would fill the room if the windows were only let open a crack. The room doesn't feel ominous, or foreboding. It doesn't show signs that the man sitting alone has too much on his mind, or is worried. No, the man before us is no longer the new IWF star sitting alone in the dark overwhelmed. No longer he is the fearful newcomer alone with fears of failures or the unknown. Parker Wayde walked into Heroes Also Die II as a untested rookie, and walked out of the PPV as a star with all the confidence he would ever need to rise through the ranks. He reaches down between the two beds in the room and pulls a bottle of water from the mini fridge. Before twisting off the cap he looks down at the phone on the table and rolls his eyes with a smirk on his face. The very same phone that appeared to have terrified him going into his PPV debut has become something of an afterthought just 24 hours removed from the show. Twisting off the cap and turning back towards the television he leans back into the wall of pillows stacked behind him and takes a long drink from the bottle.

2-0. That has to be good for someone that wasn't worth a contract a month ago. Let's hope I am not the only one that noticed that these guys I am up against are barely worth my time.

Left alone in the room with his thoughts if the best place that Parker can be when he is on a win streak. What in the entire world could possibly go wrong? What is there to complain about and be scared of when you are on top of the world? He picks up the remote and clicks the TV off. It was just background noise anyways. The only thing that matters is that any time now the phone is going to ring and he is going to be to whatever win is going to come next on his record. Parker turns and looks out the window at the horizon line. That far away place where you cant quite tell what is ocean and what is sky. His eyes relax, become patient, and start to close. It is always at these moments, the peaceful and serene that there are interruptions. Almost as if time waits to interrupt you when you are off guard the most. The phone starts to buzz on the side table, and Parker's eyes turn towards it without his head moving a single millimeter. Once again it buzzes, and The Instant Impact makes no movement towards picking it up. At the third time, he sighs and clicks the answer button as he pulls it up off of the table.

Parker: Parker.

His name doesn't come out as a question, nor as a declaration of who is on the other line. This mystery caller that handed him all the information that he need to know before the pay per view, and likely someone that the IWF rookie isn't so fond of considering his reluctance in picking up the line.

Parker: Do we really need to have this conversation for a second time? What did I tell you last time? It doesn't matter who is in the ring, all that matters is that we both know who is walking out the winner when the bell rings.

He waits patiently, and once again the stern voice can be heard from feet away. Whoever it is that keeps calling about his events doesn't ever appear satisfied with the responses that they get from the rookie. Parker nods, absently, and then his eyes start to wonder away from the conversation and back towards the spot on the horizon where he seemed to find a kind of peace. His eyes close, and his face softens for just a moment before he comes back to the conversation, almost laughing.

Parker: What do you mean it will only be one guy? Are they scared that I am plowing through the roster too fast?

Parker waits, apparently not receiving an immediate response to his jab. His eyes search the room frantically after a moment, and we see cracks in his confidence start to form. The superstar that appeared so carefree becomes so worried at the slightest bit of silence... His eyes close, and the fear melts away from his face. The man on the other end of the line apparently continues, despite the blatant disrespect he received from the newcomer. Whoever it is, seriousness is important.

Parker: Beating up on women isn't exactly my thing. Are you sure this is what they want? I mean Steel Angel is one thing....

Parker is cut off by rage pouring out of the handset, His eyes once again panic, not able to focus on one thing in the room. Absently he starts to bounce one of his feet on the bed, a tell tale nervous tick. This man has taken out all of his opponents and even caught the attention of Natural Law, but there is something about these phone calls that throw him into terror without warning. Who could it be shouting orders at him? A superstar so confident he is willing to take on all comers, no matter who they are on the card, yet fearful of a phone.

Parker: Its the same thing I told you last time you called. Me listening isn't going to be a problem. I got this chance by taking what was mine, and showing everyone that I was the best option they had. If Steel and Ms. Knight are going to be the two you want me to take out, then I guess that is what I am going to have to do.

He pauses and listens once more but it isn't long before he finds himself answering a question that is meant to be rhetorical.

Parker: No. I didn't mean to make you think it was optional. Steel Angel is a tall order. The guy has climbed to the top of this company before. Don't think for a second that I am not up for the challenge though. Having Natural Law down at the ring with me, instead of against me for once will be a nice change of pace too.

Pleased with his answer Parker allows himself a celebratory smirk, as he leans the phone against his ear, but cocked away from his mouth. Anyone seeing the motion might have thought he was afraid of his smile translating through the phone.... yet another nervous and uncharacteristic reaction.

Parker: I will see you there. Make sure that Ruby is ready to go. I am not going to be walking out there for her, or anyone else to mess this up for me. I have done what you have asked me to do both times I have walked that aisle, and I don't plan on forgetting how to listen now. Just make sure my check is waiting at the door.

Another moment goes by and this time Parker chuckles out of confidence. Possibly finally get a bit of support from the other end of the line. He allows his eyes to wonder out the window once more before absently reassuring his partner.

Parker: Oh.... I wouldn't dream of it.

With that he ends the call, and throws the phone down to the end of the bed. Content with just staring out the window for now. Come Battle Grounds he has a job to do. However right now, it is just about enjoying the ride.

Last edited by Parker on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Quick Shoot   Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Being The Rookie
You say the name Parker Wayde and people have no idea who you are talking about. Parker Wayde is not a household name. I'm no legend. I am not even an established star. What impact can a rookie have on a place with long established stars? I am no Chad Mason. I don't bust into the main event like Ryan Apollos. We are talking about a 24 year old kid that wasn't even under contract two weeks ago. A kid that was being trained by some pretentious douche who never wanted to show up for the show. Never wanted to go out into that ring and tear through people just because he could.

JHalc got tossed out of this company because he was weak. To tell you the truth there are a lot of guys on this roster that are exactly the same way. People that get given every opportunity. People that land in the top half of the card because of their name, and their name alone. I don't have the name. I don't have the billion dollar draw. You see Parker Wayde on the card, and you think to yourself that sounds like some jobber that is never going to get over in any company, let alone one like IWF.

Then what happened?

Where is JHalc tearing through yet another company to make a name for himself. Where is Ashten Cross, who was handed a spot in Natural Law on a silver platter? Where was Dean Daniels to beat the shit out of that jobber two weeks ago? What about at Heroes Also Die? A second chance to put a rookie in his place, and he came up short. What about Beno? A man, along with Ashten Cross who had the opportunity to stomp out this jobber his first night on the job.

There is a thing that separates Parker Wayde from everyone. Whether those people are the established stars, the local jobbers, the guy sitting in the front row that ran his mouth a little too loud. That thing is when the bell rings and the match starts I am one of the best in the ring. I hurt people. I make them tap out. I shorten careers. This is a business. A business where I get paid to go out there and win. Parker knows how to step between those ropes and follow orders. I have already made my Instant Impact here. Just look at what I have done in the last two weeks alone.

Two members of Natural Law walked into Battle Grounds against a rookie, and both of them walked out losers.

Dean Daniels stepped between the ropes with Parker not once, but twice, and couldn't get the job done either time.

Ashten Cross and TayShaun Davis might as well not have shown up the arena.

Two weeks. Four members of this roster stepped up, and got knocked down. What more does a rookie have to do in order to be taken seriously? How many bodies are going to pile up outside the ring this week? How many more is it going to take before people know that it is my name that deserves the attention on the marquee?

Do I have to add Death Angel to the list of victims?

What about Crimson Skull?

Do I have to walk up to Jinx and show him what it is to actually be crazy? To actually have the power to break a person down mentally before you beat them down physically?

What about Hostyle? Or Robbie Hart? Or even Chad Mason....

These people have been around so long that they have forgotten what it is like to be the new. Forgotten what it is like to have everyone tell you that you are nothing. Forgotten that fire that churns in your stomach until you take one of them, and you drop them down a peg or two. That is what happens when you get old.... you get forgetful. That is, until you get some rookie that comes and slaps the taste out of your mouth. Some rookie that has already walked through the under card without a challenge. Some rookie that doesn't exactly care who he is put in the ring with as long as there is a check with his name on it at the end of the night.

After all, if this rookie was some kind of trash that wasn't going to amount to anything, why would Natural Law have come to him just moments after he signed on the dotted line to be part of IWF.

Why would Chad Mason put so much trust in this rookie that he ordered him to take Ashten Cross out of the picture, instead of mobbing this new signee to teach him his place? Why would this new star be just one step away from the main event match after just two weeks under contact?

Sure, there are those that are going to say Parker Wayde doesn't deserve all of the attention that he is getting. Some say that two wins, regardless of how many opponents he had to walk through, aren't enough to make somebody a legitimate threat. Some say it takes years or clawing, scratching and climbing up that ladder in order to get the higher ups to take you seriously. Those people are sadly, sadly mistaken.

I just got here, that much is true. I just started my career in this business. I don't have the veteran instinct of half of the men on this roster. If I had all day, I could list several dozen more negatives. There are so many reasons to doubt that someone could make an impact this fast. There is one undeniable fact that all these naysayers are forgetting though. Every single man on this roster. Whether it was years ago, whether it was months ago, whether it was weeks ago, or whether it was last night. Every man on this roster has lost a fight in their career. Everyone but me.

Nobody has been able to do it so far, so what makes any of them think they will be able to? Four men have already tried to beat me, four of them have already failed. Tonight I walk into an arena and take on one of the men that main evented Heroes Also Die II. A man that let Ryan Apollos walk into his match, and then came up short at the end of the night. By my count that is two in a row. Two in a row that you walked into and couldn't walk out as the winner. Sure, you may not necessarily have walked out a loser on the last Battle Grounds, but you didn't get your hand raised at the end of the night either did you?

Two weeks Parker Wayde has been in IWF, and since I have been here... you haven't managed to win anything have you? Sure, people might say that your two loses don't make you some kind of washed up has been. Those might be the same people that say a rookie walking in and winning back to back matches doesn't mean anything either. One of us is going to have to prove them wrong. Want to put money on which one of us you think that is going to be? Do you think the betting line would turn out in your favor?

The mistake you made wasn't that you didn't win the IWF Championship. The mistake is that when you had the chance, you didn't come to the rookie powerhouse when he signed on the line and became part of this roster. The mistake you made was that unlike Chad Mason and the rest of Natural Law you weren't planning for the future. You weren't asking yourself who the next big thing was going to be in IWF. When you ask yourself at Battle Grounds: "Why is it that this rookie has beaten me so bad?" Try to remember that I could have been on your side. Try to remember that when Natural Law was looking at this rookie, they saw potential. They saw the natural talent and in ring ability that only few in this world are given. They saw the one man on the roster, that if left alone, would run through any and all of you without any concern for making friends or enemies.

Natural Law made the decision that was best for them. They wanted out of the ring with Parker Wayde before the majority of them even stepped through the ropes with me. Now, they happen to be standing behind me why I am taking you out for them. Steel, you couldn't win Heroes Also Die... and you can't beat me either.

As a matter of fact, not only can you not beat me... but after I am done with you, I am going to watch and laugh while Ruby Winters finishes you off. You don't deserve to have Parker Wayde make you tap out. You don't deserve for The Instant Impact to drop your for the pin fall. You are going to be my example to the anyone and everyone watching the show. You are going to be the man that inches Parker Wayde one step closer to being that name on the top of the marquee.

And the really sad part of it all is, there is nothing, and I do mean nothing, that you can do to change that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde   Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde 394599_orig1

Chapter 1: DW and the offer.

Date: Unknown.
Time: Unknown.

I picked up the phone as it rings again; I've seemed to be getting alot of phone calls lately. After talking to Hostyle and his psycho bitch wife, I was prepared for the worse.

Yuko Isuma: Hello?

Nino: Hello there Steel Angel, this is Nino you remember? From Dominion Wrestling?

As I heard the voice and the name, I jerked up to a sitting position as if I just woke up from a dead sleep. This was indeed a surprise.

Yuko Isuma: Ninoslav Maricic?

Nino: The one and only.

Yuko Isuma: Wow how you been man? It's like.....a year and half since I last saw you?

Nino: I would say that's about right. Anyways I've been great, in fact I have a contract offer for you.

Yuko Isuma: A contract offer?

Nino: Yes....seems I have some explaining to do, ever since DW closed down, I've been working under a new fed called TMG. During that time, I've been working with the GM that works there and he helped me get DW back on track. That's right Yuko Dominion Wrestling has been reopened and I trust you still have the original Ultimate Heavyweight belt don't you?

I looked up at my wall where the Ultimate Heavyweight title is shown in the display box. I haven't opened the box nor removed the belt since a year and half ago when I first won the title. It has to this day remained my main form of motivation and now I'm getting this unexpected call from the GM of the federation that I won the belt from. I can tell I already know what he wants and as much as I wanted to just lie to him and say I don't have the belt anymore, I can't I mean I owe that much to Nino that is for sure.

Yuko Isuma: Yes I still do, let me guess you want me to return it to you?

Nino: Well not return it, but rather defend it, I have a contract offer for a million dollars right off the bat. I've set a main event matchup between you and Darren De Jean for the title. What do you say Steel? You want to rejoin our group just like old times?

Yuko Isuma: Sorry Nino but as much as I would love to rejoin I can't. I'm part of IWF now and they treat me pretty well. I can't turn my back on them after everything they have done for me. Even though I understand our relationship Nino, I just can't accept the offer.

Nino: Really now? That's too bad.

Yuko Isuma: Yeah sorry man.

Just then I heard a knock on the door and then I checked the clock, about 7 P.M who would be knocking at this hour?

Yuko Isuma: Hey Nino it's great to hear from you again but I'm a little busy right now so I call you back later.

Nino: Very well.

I hung up and got off my couch as I hung up the phone, it was already a strange day for me after hearing Hostyle's wife go complete psycho and now Nino is back. I didn't really need this shit right now, I'm trying to lick my wounds after that brutal match up at HAD and that failure that is still eating away at me. I opened the door and there stood Marley, I had completely forgotten that she was outside and she looks worried. Dressed in a blue sweater with the hood down, she must have been running because she seems out of breath but her eyes are wide with fright.

Marley Jones: Yuko we need to get going!

Yuko Isuma: Whoa slow down Marley wh-

Marley Jones: It's Hostyle, it was some kind of car chase, we need to help him!

She grabbed my arm and tugged me hard; thankfully I had my keys and was already wearing a jacket so I just followed her to the car. I didn't know what was going on now but this day has already been messed up and now this shit.

I mean what else can go wrong for me?

Chapter 2: A dream worth something.

I had a dream.......it went like this:

I came to the IWF area really early today, I'm on a mission and that is to find out the truth.

During that match between the HHRs and the team of Shark and Dan, Hostyle had Shark locked in the strait jacket and had the win but then Syco-Angel showed up on the titantron with Marley bound and tied up. After the match we both ran towards the locker where Hostyle's best friend Cassidy Clay was waiting. I didn't buy his excuse and thought that something was up with him as he had no scars or any kind of injury what so ever. If he was really protecting Marley from Syco than he should have been beaten and battered and instead he looked fine. So that's what brought me here, I knew there was a air vent that leads to the corporate room where they had all the videos and tape recordings stored. There must have been a recording for last week that showed exactly what happened in the locker room during the match since a camera was placed inside the HHR locker for security purposes. I carefully scanned each of the doors in the hallway, until I found the one I wanted. I opened the door and looked up where the air vent is, pulling out a screwdriver from my pocket; I carefully unscrewed the corners and removed the panel. Once that was cleared off I grabbed both sides and with a grunt, pulled myself up. The vent was just big enough for me to be able to squeeze through; it was a tight fit but nothing I couldn’t handle. If Brian were here he would go pale in the face just from the thought of going through a tight space like that since he's scared of tight spaces.

After shuffling my body around the vent I was able to find the other end, as I thought there was another panel blocking my way. I held the screwdriver in my hand and carefully unscrewed the corners same as before. The panel falls with a smack as I poked my head out, thank god no one hardly ever comes here. How would I be able to explain myself trying to sneak into a room that's clearly off limits? Anyway I slowly pulling myself out of the vent, flipping myself over once I got my arms out and landed safetly though awkwardly on my feet.

I then looked around to make sure I was completly alone, I then noticed the desk with all the video monitors. Some of the cameras showing people walking back and forth between the hallways. I didn't pay any mind at all, my main focus was on the tapes. I looked at the lates until I found what I was looking for.

Yuko Isuma: Let's see......last show, last show ahah there it is!

I found the tape and made sure it was fully wound up before popping into a unused monitor, what I saw on the video screen made my jaw drop.

Yuko Isuma: Caught you hook line and sinker.

I pulled out my phone and made the call, Hostyle is gonna be pissed when he sees this footage.....

Dream Number 2:

Me and Hostyle took the bear we caught into this dark room that Hostyle had set up for this week's promo that he's going to do. The only thing that is missing is the victim which is Cassidy Clay; thankfully I happen to know his exact whereabouts. But I decided to wait until we got the bear secured before I could say anything.

Yuko Isuma: I know where Clay is, just give me a few moments and I'll get him down here in time for the promo.

Hostyle Jones: You sure man?

Yuko Isuma: Just hand me that can of sleeping gas and I'll get it done.

He does and putting on my white jacket I ran out of the room and took a car straight to where they were hosting the next UFC event. Cassidy Clay was inside one of the training rooms no doubt getting warmed up for a match, it's just too bad that he won't be able to make it.

See I'm good at sneaking up on people when they least expect it, I was able to tail Corey Casey all the way back to his penthouse and that same experience is coming to play here. I waited until Cassidy was about to leave the room when I jumped out and held my breath as I sprayed a cloud of sleeping gas at him. He fell to the floor instantly and I wasted no time as I carried his body out of the place and loaded him into the trunk of the car. I drove off with my luggage and headed back to where Hostyle is located, no doubt he should have everything ready by now.

................................................................................................................................................

The scene begins with Cassidy Clay opening his eyes and looks around. He attempts to shake his grogginess off, only to release that he is shackled by his arms. He tries to plant his feet on solid ground, but finds that he is chained too high up.

RRRRRAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!

Cassidy Clay looks in front of him, caged in another box in this device is a bear. The television flickers on displaying static, and then a black and white clip plays. It shows the IWF hallway. Syco-Angel walks up to HHR's locker room door, and then waits for a moment. Cassidy Clay opens the door to greet Syco-Angel. He lets Syco-Angel in, and then walks out of the locker room. A few moments later Syco Angel returns out of the lockerroom with Marley Jones over her shoulder bound and gagged with a potato sack over her head. Syco-Angel walks past Cassidy Clay as Cassidy walks back into the locker room closing the door behind him.

As the footage goes to static again, two men enter into the light. Hostyle and Steel Angel move into veiw as they watch from a safe distance away from the caged bear and the chained up Clay who is struggling to get free.

Hostyle Jones: What do you make of this Steel?

Steel Angel: I smell deception in the air....

They come closer as Jones angrily points at the screen that Clay saw earlyer and he lowers his head in shame, he knew they found out about him.

Hostyle Jones: Cass, what make you of this?!

Cassidy Clay lets out a grunt, and lowers his head in shame...

Hostyle Jones: WHAT MAKE YOU OF MARLEY'S ABDUCTION!?!?

Cassidy Clay looks up...

Cassidy Clay: Hostyle... look I'm sorry...

Hostyle Jones: Yuko... hand me the brand, we're going to play a game. It's called Confessions, Cass and it's a pretty simple game. The way it works is you respond to my questions and answer them truthfully, then I won't torture you, and I won't let this hungry bear maul your fucking face off!!

Steel hands Jones the brand and he sticks it through the cage pushing it against Cassidy Clays ribcage.

Cassidy Clay: AAAHHHHHH!!!!

Hostyle Jones pulls back the brand, and looks at Cassidy Clay...

Hostyle Jones: Why did you let him take Marley?! Are you some kind of coward?!

Cassidy Clay: No! It wasn't even like that...

Hostyle Jones walks over to the other half of the cage contraption where the bear is wildingly banging against the cage. He sticks the brand on the bear. This causes the bear to get hostile and start ramming against the cage...

Hostyle Jones: Steel, how long do you think it would take for this angry bear to eat our good friend, Cassidy Clay?!

Steel puts a look on his face as if he's in thought...

Steel Angel: Hmmm.......well, he would rip him apart in minutes... eating him is a completely differant story...

Cassidy Clay looks up in anger.

Cassidy Clay: I was mad...

Hostyle Jones sticks the brand in pushing it against Cassidy Clay burning his flesh once more.

Hostyle Jones: What did you say?!

Cassidy Clay: I SAID I WAS MAD!! My MMA career was falling off... You were on your way through the ranks of another wrestling federation. I had got in contact with Syco-Angel and told him I would let him take her. The condition was that I was going to save her... but he shafted me, Chris! He really took her, and I'm sorry!!

Hostyle Jones starts to shake the outside of the cage in a rage.

Hostyle Jones: There is no forgiveness for this Cass! How could you let him take her?! Marley was your girlfriend! She's my sister, and by shitting on her, you shit on our friendship!! You deserve to be punished! I should let this bear rape and maul you!!

Cassidy Clay: Please, Hostyle!!

Hostyle Jones: The decision is not mine to make... the decision, it rests with Steel!

Steel Angel looks at Hostyle Jones and then at Clay who is pleading him for mercy.

Cassidy Clay: Come on man please don't do this.......

Steel Angel: I shouldn’t be the one you need to be asking for forgiveness.

He then turns to Hostyle.

Steel Angel: Let the bear mutilate him.

Hostyle Jones: I guess you got your answer...

Steel Angel reaches for the switch to slide the gate blocking Cassidy Clay from the wild bear. Hostyle Jones puts an evil smirk on his face, and begins to laugh...

............................................................................................................................................................

Marley Jones: Yuko wake up! Wake up we're here!

I opened my eyes and was greeted by Marley's cute face as I shook myself awake; I guess I must have been out for a few hours. The plane has already landed and people are getting out of their seats and grabbing their luggage. Me and Marley would do the same and hurried out of there once we had everything, I didn't take much and neither did Marley, with what she told me if Hostyle is in danger then we can't waste any time. I could see our ride just outside the double doors; we threw our stuff inside the trunk and slammed the doors once we were in the car. I started the engine and we were out of the area and on the highway.

Yuko Isuma: Alright now to find your brother.

Marley Jones: I hope he's ok.

Yuko Isuma: He's a tough son of a bitch, he'll live.

She smiled and Yuko smiled back as they drove off into the distance, Yuko can only hope that he isn't too late to help his friend.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Steel Angel on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde   Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde Bianca-beauchamp-redhot

The time had come for Ruby to make an appearance in the arena for her match against Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight. She had her relaxation day when she went to the beach. The young woman had gotten ready in her locker room before deciding that she looked good enough to step in front of a camera. She had gotten dressed in an outfit that was going to be her ring gear for the evening, so she was completely ready to get in the ring to battle Steel Angel along with Rosalie Knight, this being her third battle with Rosalie in the last few weeks. The woman had told a camera crew when and where to be set up since she wasn't going to bother with an actual interviewer. The red haired woman didn't really see a point in them since the competitors did most of the talking as it was. When she walked out of the locker room, the woman walked down the hallway, the sounds of the soles of her boots hitting the floor as she did. The First Lady of Natural Law didn't have to go far before she saw the camera set up and ready to go for her just as she had requested/demanded when she arrived to the arena earlier in the evening. The busty woman walked in front of the of the camera after grabbing a remote. Once she got herself situated the way she wanted to be, she pressed a button on the remote and started the live feed from the camera in order for everyone to see her and hear what she had to say. Ruby put a smirk on her face and waited for a few moments before she began to speak.

"Dear sweet, little Rosalie...you really think that you still stand a chance against me? Whether I have members of Natural Law with me or not, I"m still better than you. So you got me in ONE and got your 20 minutes of fame by taking MY title from me. But sweetheart, that's all you're going to have...20 minutes of fame. As soon as my rematch is booked, you'll be handing me my title back for good. There really is just no two thoughts about it; the title will come back around the waist of whom it belongs to aka ME. Just make sure you keep my title nice and shiny, I really don't want to have to take it to get cleaned and polished when I get it back because you decided to filth it up. Although I guess it would only be natural for you to do that since this is the first successful thing you've done in quite a while, isn't it? I'm not surprised really...you think I need Natural Law to win a match when in all reality, I really don't. You simply caught me on an off day at Heroes Also Die, but trust me when I say this...it won't happen again."

Ruby paused after she said that, licking her lips slightly as she did. Oh she knew that Rosalie wasn't the only person she was facing in her match hence why it was a tag team match and not a one on one match again. She hadn't forgotten about Steel Angel in the least bit, but she wanted to talk about Rosalie Knight first and foremost. Despite the fact that neither members, or any members really, of the Human Highlight Reel deserved even an ounce of her beautiful voice, the woman did have to talk about them each a little bit if she wanted to get her point across as a whole. The red haired beauty smirked as she brushed some of her long locks back, making them rest on her back instead of on her shoulders or chest. She licked her lips once more and tapped her foot for a second before she crossed her arms. It seemed like she was deep in thought and didn't want to rush what she wanted to say, but it was only a few moments later that she began talking again. Her topic of choice this time? Why none other than Steel Angel of course; he was her other opponent after all.

"Now then, we came to none other than Steel Angel next. Poor little Steel, did you think I was going to forget about you when I set this up? I sure hope you didn't because no one is getting away from my words. Lets just face it Steel...you're still butt hurt over Chad beating you back at Ragnarok....and you're even more butt hurt that you couldn't get the job done at Heroes Also Die, aren't you? Oh I'm sure you are, I would be too if I were you. You get your rematch, finally, from Ragnarok when Chad kicked your ass yet you can't get the job done and win the title back. It's really quite a sad and pitiful story all in all. Now you're put into a match with a one hit wonder that's not so much a wonder really to go against two amazing members of Natural Law. Has everyone forgotten that it's our NATURAL places to be at the top and have the win? Did everyone forget just how amazing we really are? I guess they did since everyone wants to believe that Steel and Rosalie have a chance against us. In reality, NEITHER of them stand a single chance against us. It's just common knowledge after all. Rosalie, Steel, I really hope you two are ready for an ass kicking session from Hell because that's exactly what you're going to be facing come Battleground."

Ruby smirked before she blew a kiss to the camera to signal that she was done. She immediately began walking away from the camera, but the woman soon walked back in front of the camera, allowing the viewers to see her one last time since she hadn't turned the camera off yet. The red haired beauty smirked again before she blew one final kiss to the camera. Once she straightened out, the woman waved the remote in front of the camera and then pressed the button to turn the camera off. As the camera shut off, the fans caught one last glimpse of Ruby walking away for good in order to get ready for her match. It didn't matter to her if Steel and Rosalie were mentally ready for a beat down or not...she just knew that she was ready to give one Hell of a beat down in order to get a little retribution for what had happened at Heroes Also Die the week before. It was still her time, and she was determined to prove it once again in the ring on Battlegrounds against Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde   Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters and Parker Wayde I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1