Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde Empty
PostSubject: Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde   Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:05 am

Spoiler:

RP Here lads!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde   Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Parker: How much destruction can one man endure in one night? How many times does a man have to be finished off? How many tables, chairs, and Baneblades does it take to bring down Parker Wayde? In the last few days I have heard it all. I have heard that Corey Casey helped a man with no talent steal the brass ring from the face of the company. I have heard people accuse me of sucking and fucking my way into the match, and then putting in some under the desk hours with upper management to make sure I had the help to win. Then there is the smallest pocket of you people that are sitting at home and judging the athletes of this business. There are those that look beyond the spin and at the man in the ring himself. From those people I have heard the real constructive criticism. From them you get the good with the bad, but the good is still there. Parker Wayde is resilient, even if he is taking the shortcut to the title. Parker Wayde can take it as well as he can dish it out, but he is going about his career the wrong way. For the first time in a very long time, I have heard people say that maybe I do deserve my place near the top of this industry. I have heard that maybe all those times I said I was one of the elite, that I could be right. In the last few days I have been called a cheater, and a thief. I have also been called a IWF World and Triple Crown Champion. I have been told that I was the golden boy of a textbook screwjob perpetrated against the Black Dragon. I have also been told that I am the fastest superstar to ever climb from the bottom of the ladder to the very tip top. Six months. I went from somebody that had to throw someone off the roster to gain my spot, to the guy holding the strap that everyone signs a contract to hold. Call me whatever you want, but at the end of the day, you cannot argue with what the record books are going to say.

Parker: Maybe people will just remember the fact that Corey Casey was the special guest referee. Maybe people will look back and remember that Baron Blaze came out and inserted himself into the mix. It is possible that people will look at this match and discredit me for the rest of my career. None of it is going to matter though. None of it is going to cause me to lose any sleep at night. AS of right now, I am the best IWF Champion that has ever and will ever exist. I am the only guy that can say I beat Stygian and took his belt. I am the only one that can honestly say that I walked in to the Black Dragon's ring and took what he valued most in the company. This is a guy that carried around a fake IWF Championship for months when he couldn't make a claim to hold the real one. For Stygian there is no more fake title, there is no more real title, and most importantly there is no more winning streak. I stopped the role that he was on. I etched my name into history by being the only one able to make these claims. I suppose it doesn't hurt that I crushed my way through the Full Throttle and High Impact championships without a single questionable call. You can hang on the fact that my win at Pick Your Poison wasn't the cleanest of victories, but you cannot argue that it was inevitable that I win this title.

Parker: All of the negativity surrounding my match isn't going to cause me to miss a second of sleep at night. Say what you will, but I have never been anything but an honest man. The special guest referee was no surprise. I didn't so much as hide my partnership with Corey Casey for even a moment. Every person knew, heading in to Pick Your Poison, that Corey Casey was never going to call the match down the middle. Nobody expected Corey Casey to do Stygian any favors, and he lived up to the talk. Stygian didn't walk in underestimating my abilities either. You all heard him say before the match that he very well may be the only person in this business that respects me for my ability inside the ring. He knew that I was no talentless hack, and he still made his way to the ring. Baron Blaze may have gotten involved in the end of the match, but was that really an unforeseen happening? I am in The Empire. There are a number of guys that are on my side, and a number of them that hate Stygian. All of these factors were known going in, and still Stygian showed up. You could argue that he wasn't going to give up without a fight, but I can tell you the honest truth: He wouldn't have stepped in the ring if he thought even for a second, that he would lose. Stygian did not think that the desk was stacked too high against him. He went in with the assumption that when I said he would have to kill me to win, that I was lying. He went in thinking that he would be able to beat me as easily as he had before. I told him before the match started that he would have to kill me to win the match. He failed that test. He lost his title. He has only himself to blame.

Parker: So what is on the docket for Parker now? I mean where does one go after cutting off the head of the biggest threat in the company? What does a guy do when there is no immediate contender for the brass ring? I guess I move on to untraveled paths, right? I hear Chris Cane just inked a new contract, maybe we can go one on one for the first time in company history. Maybe I can get my hands on Griffin Hawkins one time when it is just the two of us. It would be nice to catch that slippery fuck without his buddy Remington to stab me in the back. It would be even better to take out Alexander Remington beforehand. I have heard the mumblings that he thinks he can take my title for himself. It's almost laughable. A guy that is notoriously afraid of Stygian wants to step into the title picture after I eliminate the Black Dragon from the equation. People think that I am the one taking short-cuts. What about the others in this company? Gordon Fury, Devlin Raine, Storming Raven, or that other Alexander guy? Now that I am the guy to beat, shouldn't I be working my way down the roster? Shouldn't I be proving that I can beat anyone under contract? Before I go back and start facing people that I have already beaten, shouldn't I take out any of the stragglers that managed to avoid me until now? I thought so. I thought that the powers that be would want to show that the new champion is a man to be feared. A man that can dominate everyone in the business. A fighting champion. Instead they want to rehash some old bullshit....

Parker: I can only imagine that Steel Angel is trying to give himself a boost back into the IWF World Heavyweight Championship picture. I can only assume that once you have tasted what it is like to hold the biggest prize in the company, holding the next best just doesn't cut it anymore. What other reason would he have to want to get in the ring with me again? Does he think it will make him more of a star if he beats the new champ before he even had time to get stitched up after a war? Does Steel Angel think that since he has beaten me at 100% he can step all over me when I am down? I went through Hell with Stygian at Pick Your Poison. I told him that he was going to have to kill me to win, and he couldn't bring himself to finish the job. In the last month I have stepped into the ring with Stygian multiple times. Until this last battle, he hadn't made the mistake of thinking I could just be swept aside. It was in that moment, that he basically handed me a victory on a silver platter. I hope for your sake Steel, that isn't the reason that you asked for a shot against me in the state I am in. Stygian walked into a bad situation, thinking he could defy the odds because he had gotten the better of me before. He was wrong. If you make the mistake of thinking that come Battlegrounds you won't have to learn the same lesson. I am a lot more dangerous when my back is against the wall. Now that I have this title, there can't be any more losing. It isn't an option. If I have to turn every match into a war like I had with Stygian, so be it. You aren't in for the same fight we had last time.

Parker: I know you Steel. I have been in that ring with you enough times to tell you that you are good, really good. As far as in ring ability, and the "it" factor that it takes to take control of a match go... you have all the right tools. You have beaten me on more than one occasion and you have done it cleanly. You have taken my best shots, and I have definitely taken my fair share of yours. I am not delusional enough to think that this belt I carry changes any of that. I didn't become a better wrestler over night just because I won the big one. My record in this company is not without its blemishes just because I was able to prove everyone wrong at Pick Your Poison. You are dangerous in that ring, but you have a set of rules that you have to follow. You have your hands helplessly tied by the fact that you are not willing to bend the rules to work in your favor. All of those disadvantages that you give yourself, I will take advantage of. For every time you have to hesitate about hitting me with a closed fist, you will catch a thumb to the eye. For every near fall that you have to watch me kick out of, there will be another where I am not afraid to put my feet on the ropes for leverage or pull your tights. If the referee looks away for a second you better believe I am going to bash your head against an exposed turnbuckle. You better expect me to hit you with a low blow. You can call it whatever the hell you want, I call it understanding my situation. If I lose, I become a weak champion. If I let you walk away from this, I become the guy that needed all the help at Pick Your Poison, instead of just the guy that "had" all the help. Maybe you can't understand the difference because you can't stand in my shoes. My first night on the job I joined Natural Law. I was on the opposing side of the ring from you from the very beginning. Human Highlight Reels vs Natural Law was just the start. The Empire vs the world is just what is happening in the present. I have no doubt that we will meet again in the future. For now though, you have to take a fall. This night, is going to have to be mine. Don't beat yourself up about it too much though. I haven't even settled the score between us yet. This is not going to be the match to end the issues that we have with each other. I look forward to seeing you again Steel, given that you don't get hurt this time around. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you where we couldn't do this again.

You may have beaten me before, but this is the first time you will hear these words...

Steel Angel

This is your Final Call.

Parker: As far as the rest of you go, I want you to take some good notes on this match. I want all of you to pay attention. I am far from 100% so if you are going to find a way to beat me, it is going to have to be in something that you see tonight. There is no use reviewing game tape of Parker from before Pick Your Poison. There is no use in looking at what Stygian was able to put me through because none of you can hold a candle to him in that ring. You see what a mere mortal man can do to try and stop me in that ring, and you cross your fingers that you can put up more of an effort than he can. Which ever one of you is able to rise to the top, I will be here waiting for you. Any single one of you that wants to make sure that I defend this title at this end of this month, feel free to step up. One of you watching this match is going to be the guy that I have to step on in a month's time. I want you to wait. I want you to watch. Your time will come. I will be waiting. One day soon you will all get your chance for Parker to call you to the ring. Tonight is not your night. Tonight is a night for Parker's redemption. I am finally going to walk out into the ring one my own and beat Steel Angel. Whatever happens in the weeks to come is of no consequence right now.

Steel Angel is in my way.

That is not a good place to be when my back is against a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde   Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:47 pm

The scene opens with Steel Angel sitting his chair, title around his shoulder.

Well isn't this nice, they have me fighting the new IWF Heavyweight champion. Congrats on the win by the way, made me eat my own words. If you haven't notice the sarcasem yet then I'll just drop the act and cut to the chase. Fact is Parker you are about as deserving of that belt as Robbie and Shark was and let's be honest here, neither of them really deserved it. Heck at least when I won the belt I did it through legal means, I used the IWF briefcase....kinda went against my nature but when the champ as a foaming at the mouth trash talker who was all bark and hardly any bite? Yeah I made the right choice by cashing in, felt bad after a while but I got over it pretty quick.

You on the other hand? You lucked out, simple as that Parker. What would have happen if Baron didn't show up huh? You would have lost, and that would have been your final shot. Well you own that win to both Corey and Baron, must feel really proud of yourself huh? Enjoy it while you can, sooner or later when I'll get my crack at it and with our history that belt would be as good as mine. After all you're much like Robbie in a sense, beat me once by questionable means and every match since then you failed miserably. You could make the excuse in that you were mainly focusing on Stygian but we all know that's pure bullshit. You didn't even last one minuite against him and the second time you had to get DQed because you coulden't beat him in a fair fight. Last week was no exception as you once again, enlisted the aid of both the Chairman of the Board and his personal enforcer. The last two times you fought agains't me? You didn't even put up so much as a fight. First time you tied to sneak in a win but I put a stop to that real quick. The second time we fought? You already knew what I was capable of and you should have been prepared, you didn't even last a minuite against me.

At least fight back this time, give me a fucking challange. I mean you're the Heavyweight Champion for god's sake! I expect you to pull out every dirty trick in the book but understand that I'm no stranger to fighting people who don't play by the rules. I've fought the likes of Chuck Matthews who always found a shortcut every chance he got, I've fought Chad Mason who adopted Chuck's rule book and a group of guys like yourself to back him up. You had promise but you seem content with just being a stable guy. You don't do things on your own, you need guidence and you need assistance and whenever you are forced to fight alone, you try to cheat and most of the time you fail.

Let's just face the cold hard facts here Parker, our roles should of switched. I should be the one holding that belt while you have this. I mean after you made this belt and I took it from you, and just like I took this belt I'm going to take away your pride much like I've down the last two times. You can brag about beating Stygian all you want, it wont faze me. I have your number much in the same way that Stygian has yours. The only way you'll beat me is by either tons of help or underhanded moves. Trust me I will be watching you, I won't even give you the chance Parker. Just like our past encounters, you will fall and you will fall hard.

It's funny, I remember the last time I've had a champion vs. champion match. It was between me and Robbie Hart, I was the IWF Heavyweight Champion and he was the High Impact champ. He would hit me with everything he had but in the end I would defeat just like I've done before.

Tonight the roles are switched and instead of Robbie, it's you Parker. However history will repeat itself, much like I've beaten the High Impact champion, I will defeat the Heavyweight champion. I've done it before and this time I will make three for three against you.

You might have broken your losing streak with Stygian, but you won't end your streak against me.

This isn't my final curtain call, I know you have your back aganst the wall because you know I'm a threat. You know I can beat you on your best day and on your worst. I also know that you're not at 100% but then again.....neither am I, after all I went through the bottom of Hell and climbed all the way to Heaven. In that Trip to oblivion match, my foe brought everything he had to the table and like before he came so close to beating me. However it was just not meant to be, I proven once again to be the better man and tonight I tend to repeat that. I've done the impossable, I've beaten the odds and I've stood on the shoulders of gaints. To you this is your moment of truth but for me, it's just anouther beatdown, another victory. Unlike the last two wins though this will mean something, a win against the Heavyweight champion? Speaks volumes, people will speak about it and the critics will hound you to no end. Saying how you coulden't hack it and you're just a flash in tha pan and will soon to be no more than a faint memory. I tend to make them right about you, you don't impress me, you don't scare me but you can perhaps amuse me.

Much like your "win" over Stygian shows your true nature, my win over you will prove without a shadow of a doubt that you're just......not ready for the big leagues. Like I said before you will need alot of help to break your losing streak against me.

Because let me just tell you this right now, you're not ready for me. You wern't ready for Stygian and you won't be ready for me. You failed the last two times and you'll fail this time.

History is on my side Parker.

But don't worry, I'll make this nice and quick, you won't even know what hit you.

That is........till it's too late.

The scene then fades to black with one last smile from Steel Angel.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde   Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Angel [vs.] Parker Wayde
Page 1 of 1