Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel Empty
PostSubject: Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel   Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:41 am

#ParkerParkers
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel   Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Prologue:

It's funny, people seem to think that just because I'm Cherokee, that I grew up on a reservation. This of course isn't true. My early life was spent on a rez, but my family moved to Laredo,Texas when I was ten. My father died two years later. My mother kicked me out on the street. I spent the next six years of my life doing what I had to do to survive. I remember it very well, almost like it was yesterday. I was seventeen years old. At the age of sixteen I became an underground street fighter. At the age of seventeen no one wanted to fight me anymore. I had killed three people. So I was low on cash, didn't know where my life was going. I sat in a bar by myself,drinking Jack Daniels, thanks to a fake ID I acquired in my time as an underground fighter, when I notice three big men in black leather vests standing and talking by the bar,one has a duffel bag. I keep my eye on them, as I take a drink from the bottle of Jack. They begin to make their way over to my table. Maybe they're looking for a fight. I immediately tense up ready to spring. The biggest,bearded man holds up his hands.

“Hold it. We come in peace. We have an offer for you. We know who you are. You've already made us a lot of money with your fights. We're the nomad chapter of Los Gueros. We want to offer you a trial run as a prospect. I suppose you can ride a motorcycle? We've got one for you. You can make up the cost in the work you do for us. I don't have to tell you we're well connected. It could be big for you.”

I take another drink from the bottle as I contemplate the man's words. It doesn't take long to decide. It beats living on the streets, and it's not really any different from what I've already done...

“I'm in...”

The guys slap me on the back as the shorter,tattooed one pulls a black vest from the duffel bag and throws it to me.

“From now on, you'll always have somewhere to go. You will always have family....”

Chapter one: Have I lost my mind?

Atlanta, Georgia, funny this is ground zero of all of my people's problems. Gold was found here, and the white man's greed began the trail of tears. I sit “Indian” fashion in the middle of a field in. A bonfire blazes in front of me. A dead coyote lays beside me. I pick up my ceremonial knife and slit the coyote's throat, then put a bowl under it to catch the blood. I am performing an ancient ceremony of my people, for guidance from the spirits. After adding the blood to the bowl, I pick up my medicine bag and sprinkle sage,tumeric,ginger,and ginko biloba. All of these herbs heighten the power of the mind. Then for good measure I add peyote. I crush all of this into the blood, and mix it. I put the bowl to my lips,and drink the thick fluid. The head rush hits me immediately. I close my eyes and begin to chant to commune with the spirits.

I slowly open my eyes, and know I'm now in the spirit world. A thick fog covers the ground, and all around me the shades of long dead warriors float past. A chill enters my body, as one passes through me. I can feel the temperature drop, and I see my breath in the air as a man steps from the shadows. Upon further observation this is no mere man. He is tall, muscular, someone women would find attractive, but for the black wings on his back. A sinister smile spreads across his lips as he speaks in a soft baritone.

“I suppose you know who I am?”

I nod solemnly.

“You are Kalona. The fallen angel in ancient time, raped the women of my people, until the Ghigua women made a woman of clay to trap you beneath the earth. What do you want with me? You only come when someone is close to death. I am far from it.”

Kalona nods in agreement.

“No, quite the contrary. You are full of life. I want your help. I want to walk the earth again. We have much in common, you and I. We have both been betrayed by women. We have no family, even the people we call friends are false. Help me rise Unali Golanv (Storming Raven). Together we shall rule. All you have to do is fight, spill blood. Killing Leilani was a good start. Bring me the life force of those who have shunned you. In return, I will help you achieve your goal.”

Achieve my goal, and all I have to do is spill people's blood? Sounds pretty good to me. I nod and hold out my hand. He takes it in an iron grip and shakes it.

“You've got a deal....”

I come back into my own body with a violent shake and deep breath. I stand up and dust myself off. I know now what I must do.

Chapter 2: Does not play well with others.

As the camera comes on I am lounging on the porch of a large Antebellum mansion. I look in to the camera from under my hair and begin to speak.

“A tag team match? Really, this is what management has for me? Like I really give a damn about that roided up milk dud head Parker? I have no ill will toward Steel Angel, and I really don't give a damn either way about Flex Johnson, or tag team matches that I don't pick my own partner. I don't play well for others. This might as well be three on one.... And I will be the only survivor.”

Out of nowhere lightning crashes in front of the camera, and it goes to static.
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel   Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:04 pm

OOC: The dream in this rp was one I had two or three years ago; it is not based on any recent events. Also, the word "nigga" is used twice in the shoot.

My Questions

Scene One
Over the past couple of months Flex had been having trouble sleeping. He wasn’t having nightmares per se, but he was having some odd dreams. Flex decided to talk to Mya about them. There was one particular dream that alarmed her.
The first dream involved a shooting.

Actually, an execution would be a better term.

Flex had joined the military; he was a commanding officer of special ops unit. Flex received intelligence from the General of the United States about terrorist cell in Pakistan; the cell had received the travel-logs of about 20 high-ranking U.S. officials. Video was released, calling for the blood of those officials.

Flex and his squad were assigned to infiltrate the terrorists’ base, obtain the logs, and make it a 12 mile-trek to the extraction sight—all without leaving a trace.

There was only one problem.

The base was located in this huge complex, heavily guarded of course. Not only that, but getting to the logs was going to be a problem. The logs were located on a laptop, and that laptop, along with other documents were stashed in an underground cavern. Previously, the U.S. military had an undercover agent in the terrorist cell; he was captured and killed shortly after releasing the information to the U.S.

Flex’s squad, “Fox Company,” was dropped off two miles south of the complex in the middle of the night; 2:35 a.m. to be exact. There were not a lot of surrounding trees or plants around the complex; the cell cut them down when the place was built, in order to quickly spot enemies if they ever decided to show up. Fortunately for Fox Company, the terrorist had neglected to clear a few southern shrub patches.

Under the cover of darkness, the squad slowly traversed from shrub to shrub until they were about twenty feet away from the complex’s fence. Flex pulled out a tiny map and examined it before he passed it to Ghost, his second in command. If the intelligence was correct, Fox Company needed to trek to the eastern side and locate a small brown building. Inside the building was supposed to be a trapped-door, which should have led to the underground location of the laptop.

After the other three members had glanced at the map, it was handed back to Flex.

“Ghost—time?” asked Flex.

“3:02 a.m.” replied Ghost.

Flex had been carrying a ruck sack. He took the ruck off of his back and retrieved a small cutting tool of one of the pockets.

“Sam, hold this for me,” said Flex as he handed the ruck sack to him. “Alright everyone, here’s the plan. According to the map, the lights and watch tower are located in the northern region of the complex. From that position, they should be able to see any movement. But, the light rotates from west to east. So, when the light is on the west side, that’s when we move—building to building.”

“Roger,” said Ghost.

“Now, I’m going to go over and make a small opening in the fence. Cover me—when I’m done ill signal you all.”

Quietly, Flex made his way over to the fence. He tried to stay low, even though none of the guards were looking his way. Flex made a few snips in the wiring; then pulled on the fence to make a medium sized hole.

Flex turned back to his squad; he held up two fingers. Ghost and Sam slowly made their way over to Flex. Sam handed Flex his ruck sack. After a couple of seconds Flex motioned the other squad member over.

“Ryan, you alright?” Ghost asked, after he had joined the group. While crossing over, Ryan had an odd look on face—a fearful look.

“I’m Alright.”

Flex patted Ryan on the shoulder.

“Come on. When we get back I’ll buy you pitcher or two.”

Flex looked at the rest of the squad.

“Alright, let’s roll out.”

The squad followed the plan that Flex had outlined. After sneaking into the complex, the squad moved building to building until they reached the designated house. After quietly opening the door, the squad cleared the building—it was a small, one room shack.

The building was empty.

In the center of the room, there was a small square rug. Ghost tossed the rug aside, revealing a trapped door. Ghost goes to reach for the door, but Flex holds up his hand.

“I’ll take point. If I go down, you’re in charge.”

“Roger that sir.”

Flex grabbed the handle on the trapped door. The trapped door revealed a set of stairs, leading underground.

Flex traversed down the steps, one foot in front of the other. Ghost, Sam, and Ryan followed behind Flex.

The steps lead to the underground cavern.

Ghost put a hand on Flex’s shoulder.

“There are seven rooms down here. The laptop should be in the third room on the right.”

Flex nodded.

“Let’s get it done.”

Slowly, the squad moved throughout the cavern. At each room they stopped—there weren’t any people in the rooms, put the quad didn’t want to take any chances.

The group made it to the third door on the right; it had a window. Ghost peeked in—empty. Ghost slowly opened the door. There was a large bookshelf, filled with various books. There was also a large desk—but no laptop. Ghost quickly opened a few of the desk’s drawers, until he found an Acer laptop; he also checked the remaining drawers, but there wasn’t anything in them accept office supplies.

Quickly, Ghost exited the room and rejoined the group.

“Got it.”

“Good. Let’s get the hell out of here. The extraction point is only is a few miles away.”

Flex turned and started to walk, but he ran into a solid mass. It was almost as if Flex had run into the wall; he crumpled to the ground. He lifted his head to see what had hit him; a thick, muscular man stood before him.

The man wasn’t just muscular—he was also tall. He looked to be about 6’5’’. He was dressed in a gray suit.

Flex didn’t fear a lot of people in life. But, there was something about this man. Maybe it rigid, stiff way that he stood. Perhaps it was the menacing aura that he exuded.

No—it was the man’s eyes. They were cold, for lack of a better word. Those eyes had witnessed great horror, great terror. There was no remorse in those cold eyes.

This wasn’t some regular solider—he was the leader of the terrorist cell.

“It looks like we have a bit of company,” the man said. As he finished his statement 20 solider appeared behind them; they brandished their AK 47s at Fox Company. The man took a step towards Flex.

“Do you know who I am?”

Flex wanted to shout out “hell no,” but felt something like was holding tongue still.

“I suppose you don’t—but I know who YOU are,” the man said. He laughed as Flex’s eye grew.

“Are you really surprised Mr. Johnson? OR, should I refer to you as ‘Lieutenant Johnson’?

“You see I’ve been keeping an eye on you—there aren’t many black men high-ranking special ops members.”

The man snapped his fingers; the soldiers fired at Fox Company. Sam caught three bullets to the neck; he slumped to the ground. Both Ghost and Ryan caught bullets to the head. Flex was untouched; he watched as the red sea began to enclose him.

The man smiled as he stepped towards Flex. He didn’t say a word. He pulled out a hand gun and pressed it against Flex’s forehead.

Flex closed his eyes.

There was a bang—and a flash of white light…

Scene Two
Flex sat on a couch; it was a large black leather couch, similar to the one he had in his house. Flex’s eyes began to wander around the room.

It was a large room; the walls were white, with wood trim. There were four bookshelves lined up against the wall. Flex glanced at the book titles on the shelf: “Men Searching for Meaning,” “The Tipping Point.” There was one title that really caught his eye though, “The Interpretation of Dreams” by Sigmund Freud.

There was also a large oak desk. Flex noticed that the entire room seemed to be—neat, maybe overly neat. There wasn’t anything that was out of place, not even the books.

Flex took a deep breath. “Relax Flex, this will be good for you.” He slumped down a little, so that his head could completely rest against the back of the couch.

Click…Click…Click…Click

Those were the sounds of footsteps. A few seconds later, large wooden door to the room slowly creaked open. In walked the psychologist.

She was attractive woman; about 5’6’’, dark brown hair, “upper assets.” Flex’s gazed turned towards her as she walked over to her desk. The lady was dark skinned; she wasn’t black, perhaps Indian. She had on a black blazer and a white skirt; a small black jacket was draped over her shoulders. Flex turned his attention to his boots; he didn’t want to be caught staring.

The lady grabbed a seat that was near the desk; she moved it so that she could sit closer to the couch.

She smiled at Flex as she took a seat and crossed her legs.

“Hi, you must be Flex Johnson.”

Flex picked up his eyes from the ground.

“Yes ma’am.”

“My name is Dr. Lina Thompson. I’ve known Mya for a number of years now.”

“It’s nice to meet you.”

Lina looked over at her desk; there was yellow legal pad resting in the center. She reached over and grabbed the legal pad, along with a blue pen.

“Let me just find a clean page,” she said as she began to flip through the pad.

“Ma’am, how should I address you?”

Lina laughed a little bit. “Lina is fine.” Finally, Lina found some clean pages. “Mya has you so well trained.”

Flex laughed a little bit.

“Remember, this is a relaxing environment—there’s no need to be so formal.”

“Ok.”

Lina begins to write the time and date on the page.

“So, I talked to Mya a couple of days ago. She had some concerns about you; she told me you weren’t sleeping too well, and that you have been having some strange dreams.”

Flex nodded his head. “Yeah, that sounds about right,” as he shifted his weight. He sat up and crossed his leg as well. “I suppose she told you about the military dream?”

“That’s correct. She also told me about some of the others.”

Flex lowered his gaze once again.

“I see.”

Lina wrote and couple of things down on the pad as she ran her fingers through her hair.

“Flex, do you dream about death very often?”

“Well, I…”

Before Flex could respond, Lina reached out and put her hand on Flex’s chin. She raised his head so that the two met at eye level.

“Hey, Mya told me you were a little nervous about of this; it’s your first time. Mya is one of my best friends; she has told me a lot about you. You are a standup guy; and since Mya loves you, then I love you too ok. I’m here to help.

“So, just talk to me like you would talk to a good friend alright.”

Flex smiled.

“Alright.

“Well, normally I don’t have the dreams often. I mean, they come up every once in a while; I guess maybe every six months. But lately, I’ve had them a lot, probably once every couple of weeks.”

“I see,” Lina said as she wrote down something. “Can I share something with you?”

“Sure.”

Lina got up out of her chair; she walked over to one of the shelves and grabbed a small book. She flipped through it a bit.

“Flex, this is dream interpretation book—not Freud’s, but a good one nonetheless. When Mya told me about your army dream, decided to look it up.

“Care to know what it’s about?”

“Sure, why not.”

Lina walked back to her seat.

“Now, this book interprets key themes. Out of your dream, I picked out ‘war,’ ‘terror,’ ‘execution,’ and ‘death.’

“So, let’s start with ‘war’ shall we.”

“Alright.”

“War: To dream of a war signifies disorder and chaos in your waking life. You are experiencing some internal conflict or emotional struggle which is tearing you up inside.

“Terror: To dream that you are in terror indicates unresolved fears or doubts that need to be confronted.

“Execution: To dream of your own execution indicates that you are harboring some strong guilt. Perhaps there is a bad habit or aspect of yourself that you want to rid yourself of.

“Death: To dream that you die in your dream symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or your life. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind.”

The two sat in silence for a few moments. Flex looked down at his watch; Lina closed the book and sat it down on the desk.

“If I may ask, is there anything, hectic, going on in your life?”

“Not really,” said Flex. “Well, there is work. But, there’s nothing going on at work that’s out of the ordinary.”

“Hmm, what about your past?”

Flex was about to answer, but he stopped himself. Lina picked up on his hesitation.

“So, it is something from your past I take it.”

Flex sighed.

“Probably.

“Forgive me. I’ve made a living off of airing the dirty laundry of myself and others. But at the moment, I just can’t seem to find the words.”

“It’s perfectly fine. Rome was not built in a day; problems can’t be fixed in one day either.”

Lina stood up.

“I think I can help you get to the root of these problems—if you decide to come back.”

Flex stood to his feet.

“I’ll definitely be coming back.”

Lina smiled.

“Good.

“I know you are a business man, so a once a week meeting might not be feasible. Shall we try every other week?”

“That would be fine.”

“Wonderful!

“Now, for our next session I want you to think of one instance from your past—something that you think might be connected to what we talked about today ok.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Scene Three
History is written by the victor.

I spent most of my life trying to become the author.

I grew up in Harlem, New York; growing up my family didn’t have a lot of money. But we all had ambition.

You see, as a black kid living in Harlem, some would say I was destined to fail. I was supposed to get gunned down by the age of 25. And, if I did live past 25 by some miraculous set of events, then I was never supposed to make it out of Harlem.

But, here I stand before you—the author of my own destiny.

This week I was the wonderful opportunity of writing another chapter in that great book called History. This week, I team Steel Angel to take on Parker and Storming Raven.

And, even though I have another chance to leave my mark on History, I must admit I wasn’t too excited about the match when it was announced. There were a couple of reasons for my lack of excitement.

The first was Steel Angel. He and I have met one time in the ring—the match was alright; it wasn’t terrible, but I wasn’t get. Other than that short encounter, Steel and I have never interacted. We’ve never met backstage; we’ve never had a conversation. Hell, we have never even Tweeted.

It was nothing personal against Steel—I just didn’t see how we could work as a team.

Those were my initial thoughts.

But, then I started thinking. Steel was able to beat me—by default that mean he has some serious skills. Steel hasn’t wrestled as long as I have, but no one can question his skill or his honor. He’s fought in his fair share of wars, just as I have.

In short, he is a warrior. And when two warriors team up together, no matter what creed or culture, their opposition is in for a world of hurt.

I may not know Steel enough to like him—but I do respect him.

But, what about my other two reservations?

Well, let’s start with Parker.

Again, Parker is another guy I’ve never seen backstage, and never talked to. Hell, he and I have rarely been on the same card together.

There are two reasons why Parker is in this match. First off, he’s black and I’m black. We all know how management like to those black people against each other—it’s happened in every promotion that I’ve been in. The second reason is because of Steel.

You see, a few weeks ago Steel and Parker won the IWF tag team titles. I remember the night they won the titles; a lot of people were pissed backstage. Yeah, people knew who Steel was—but hardly anyone knew who Parker was. Plus, no one understood how those two were randomly given a title shot. But they won!

Their title reign was short lived. As soon as they won, problems popped up. Steel and Parker began to develop internal team problems, at least that’s how it appeared to the outside world. Right of the back they were met with the team of Gordon Fury and Blyss; Parker and Steel barely walked away with the title that night. And, next they faced Jaci and Aries, who eventually beat them.

You all watch the shows, so why am I telling you all this?

Well, think it’s important. Let’s take a look at why the team was going to fail. No offense—but you can toss most of the blame on Parker.

Remember earlier I said that the victor write history. Well, Parker has racked up a lot of victories during his career. However, just because you are handed a pen doesn’t make you a great author ya dig. Parker is arrogant; you don’t have to be rocket scientist to observe that. The man is under 25 and is already a seven or eight time champion. Obtaining all that success so quickly has given him a jaded view of himself. He believes that he is invincible, that no one can touch him. And, to be perfectly honest, why should he? I mean, here IWF, he has done everything there possible is to do. He’s beaten those who the management have considered great; he’s also held all the titles.

And yet, Parker is wrestling on the middle of the card in a match that really isn’t too anticipated. Why is that? Well, one reason is because he is teaming with Storming Raven. The other reason is that we all know Parker’s heightened view of himself is flawed.

You see when Parker writes his History volumes, he paints the picture of Greek god that no one could ever beat. But, what happens when we look at history volumes written by other wrestlers? Parker had to world title shots against Remington—Remington’s volume depicts Parker as man who is shook, a man who can’t piece it all together to win the big one again. Parker also had a world title match against Stygian back in the day. Stygian’s volume depicts Parker in light similar to Remington’s. And, then there was that lost against Jaci and Aries; and let’s not forget all of Parker’s recent loses.

History depicts Parker as a winner, but it also depicts him as a loser.

So, how will Parker be written about after this match?

I don’t know how Parker feels about the matter, but I’ve got a fresh batch of ink that ready to be used.

Parker, it would be a flat out lie to say that you aren’t a good wrestler; you’ve already proven to the world that you are. But, according to your past, you can be beaten when faced with a great challenge. But Parker, whether you know it or not, you are facing a massive challenge this week my friend. I’ve been wrestling for nearly ten years; I’m a nine time champion. The fact of the matter is, I’ve had more in-ring experience than you Parker. You can’t teach experience son.
That’s right, you can’t teach experience—not in the ring, and not in life. Parker, I came from nothing—just a poor negro in the ghetto. How did I make it this far? I pulled myself up and worked, worked HARD. That how I approach life, and it has carried over to my wrestling career.

Parker, I’ve been told that you wrestled in high school and college. Very well done! Do you want to know what I’ve done? I’ve wrestled all over this planet. After I left UECW the first time, I wrestle a couple of months in Mexico. Then, I became a trainer in Japan for about a year. After that I signed up with PWSi; PWSi rarely hosts shows in the U.S. I’ve been all over Europe; I’ve been to Canada, South America. Name a place Parker; I’ve wrestled there!

That’s what I’VE done!

Now, I have an important question for you sir. Do you REALLY think you can win this match for your team? Because, that’s the only way that it could happen; YOU would have to carry your team. Your partner is going to be worthless—you and I both know that. You claim to be this great star—will you be able to lift Storming Raven on your back and carry line across the finish line? OR, are you going to fail? I mean, I’ve heard your promos son; you blame your short tag team reign on Steel right? Yet, Steel is considered to be one of the bet wrestlers IWF has seen. So, if you can’t win with the best, how can you possibly win with the bottom of the barrel?

The answer is simple—you can’t!

This week you will fail, and Steel and I will have the honor of writing in the History books. Don’t fret though—I won’t slander you. I’ll outline a vivid tale about how you fought valiantly, but still fell at the knees of Steel Angel and Flex Johnson.

Doesn’t sound too bad if you ask me.

Ha, you know, the other day I was thinking about something. About two or three years ago, around this same time, I had just gotten back from Japan. I did a small stint I PWSi, and then I went home for a bit. And, I remember sitting at home. And, while I was at home I got a phone call. I picked up the phone, but I didn’t recognize the voice on the other end. But I listened. The person asked me to consider going back to UECW. I thought it was the owner, but it turns out that it wasn’t. Anyway, I was moved by the person’s words—so I called up UECW. I had a contract at my doorstep the next day.

At that time, UECW had three brands—I was signed to the third. The champion there was Vincent Palmer. Ha, now that I think about it, Palmer reminds me a lot of you Parker. He was young wrestler who had some quick success. Hell, a couple of months prior he had stood toe-to-toe with Ace Static—he was riding high. Palmer went around calling himself the “Black King” of UECW. Like I said, he was riding high…

…That was until I walked into the door. UECW never was a diverse place; most of the time there was only one minority of the entire roster.

Palmer resented me the moment I walked through the door. I didn’t find out why until months later. You see, I was the first Black champion in UECW history. During my first stint, I captured the No Limits title, the U.S. title, and the tag team titles. I never even thought twice about becoming the first UECW, I was just happy that people were appreciating my hard work. But, others took notice—people like Palmer. He knew he wasn’t the TRUE “Black King” of UECW; he was an imposter.

This lead to us having a couple of battles. And after those encounters, Palmer packed his bags and left UECW. In reality, Palmer had a pretty decent reign as the champion. But, that’s not the story you will find in the History books. The books will tell you that he was mediocre, and average transitional champion.

Is that what they will say about you Parker?

But, my point wasn’t to talk about Palmer, it was to talk about my experience during that stint. You see, prior to that summer, I hadn’t wrestled a match in UECW for about two years. The “Golden Boys” though I was going to be their whipping boy once again. But, they were wrong. They had no idea how much I had improved during my travels. Right after my signing, a bunch of high level stars started gunning for me—I sent them home packing. Old rivals appeared—I beat them to a pulp. And along the way, I picked up a title. I once the Tapout Title in two months; I became the longest reigning Tapout champion, holding the title for about six to seven months. But, things still weren’t over. That summer I also became a world champion in UECW!

My God, that summer was glorious. The other day I started thinking, dominate here in IWF this summer, the very same way I dominated in UECW.

I think it’s possible—perhaps it will all start with this upcoming match.

There’s one more person that needs to be addressed, and that person is Storming Raven.

What do the History books say about you sir? Well, I’ve let read them, and let me tell you, what they have to say isn’t very kind.

And I must say, it’s a shame. You’ve beaten Ace Static, you’ve beaten Axle, or Alex if you’re fancy—and yet History is STILL not kind to you.

Raven, I think I’ve made it abundantly clear that I hate your guts. You know what really grinds my gears? What I really hate about you is that you are complainer. All you ever do is get in front of the camera and bitch.

For weeks you complained about not getting the respect that you deserved. Well Raven, just what have you done huh? What exactly have you done to earn ANYONE’S respect? You won a couple of matches? Big deal! In case you forgot, you are a professional wrestler; it’s your freaking job to win matches. If you think you deserve respect for doing a job you are supported to then you are a dumbass. But, your complaining didn’t stop there did it. For months you complained about not getting a title shot. You went on camera and talked about it; you went on Twitter and talked about it. IWF management had pity on you and final gave you one. And what happened? You proved to the ENITRE world that not only were you undeserving of a title shot, but that you weren’t prepared. You talked so much shit about what you would done when you finally got a title shot, and you went out there an choked.

Nice job.

I can’t stand people like you Storming. People like you are all talk. You think people are supposed to be sorry for you because you are Native American, because the ‘White Man’ stole your land a shit. You complain about you and your people not getting recognition. Well, let me tell you about MY people Storming. MY people were dragged from their homes against their wills. MY people were packed on ships like animals. MY men were beaten and sold like cattle; MY women were raped and discarded. And, while YOUR people rested in luscious reservations, MY people built this fucking country!
If anyone had the right to throw a fucking pity party, it should have been me. My father died on my 18th birthday; I basically raised my brothers and sisters!

And, let’s not forget that I’m a nigga. That’s right, a nigga—that’s what America sees me as. They see my black skin and my long hair and they judge me!

But you see, you and I are different Storming. I refused to sit back and complain. I refused to wallow in my sorrows. I decide to work, and not just work, I decided to work HARD. I grinded; I struggled. And in the end, I shocked my family—I shocked the world! A poor little nigglet from Harlem transformed into the world’s best wrestler. I shattered everyone’s expectations—even my own!

I’m the living, breathing definition of the American Dream Storming!

The fact of the matter is, you wish you were me Storming! You wish you could pull yourself up by your boot-straps, instead of being the sniveling bitch that you are. But you can’t be me Storming. I’m sorry holmes. There is only ONE Flex Johnson!

In the past, you questioned why IWF was given me a couple of title shots. The answer is clear as day Storming Raven—I EARNED those title shots. Look, you can bring up ladders and shit all day. But the fact of the matter is, I’ve proven myself to be a star in this company. I’ve been tossed in numerous 4-man and 6-man matches. And guess what? I’ve either won them, or I’ve showed out during them. Even at the age of 45, I’ve gone head to head with many of this company’s ‘stars.’ I’ve NEVER been given a handout; not in the other feds, and certainly not here in IWF!

If you don’t believe me check volumes of History.

You will find that Flex Johnson is a warrior, a man of honor. You will see that I’m fight who never backs down from a challenge.

Storming Raven, I’m better than you. By far, I’m a much better wrestler than you—you don’t feel comfortable unless there is some kind of explosive cage surrounding the cage. Not only that holmes, I’m a better person than you. People like me dog—they know I’m a good person. That’s why a part of the fans cheer when they hear my music. What do people do when they hear your music? They either get up to get a beer, get up to take a leak, or take a nap. People hate you!
Ha, you really think Tim and Blyss are your friends? You really think they are your brother and sister? Come one holmes—you are worthless! Why would they willingly want to be associated with you? Those two are using you kid. I don’t know why or for what reason, but you are being used—it’s clear as day.

But hey, that’s none of my business—that’s your problem.

History is written by the victor Storming. And, let me call something to your attention holmes. This little ‘feud’ between us—it’s going to end. In fact, it’s probably going to end very soon. You aren’t better than me—you can’t beat me.
And after it is all said and done, I’m going to make sure no one remembers the name ‘Storming Raven.’

Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel   Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:39 pm

And it starts... the beginning of the beginning of the end...

To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Parker sits in his empty house, with the lights off. There is a storm overhead, and the flashes of lightning illuminate the room through the skylight. Parker has to admit to himself that even his selection of when to take care of this last piece of business has become a little ominous. The bad news. The possibility of physicality. The foreshadowing storm. Edwin would walk through the door at any minute, the dark would block his view of Parker until the lightning lit the room to reveal him. Edwin would be startled, raindrops would likely fly off his jacket when he jumps out of his shoes in fear. He would be cordial. Edwin is a smart man, and he knew that this was coming at some point. Any time now, he would be giving the man an ultimatum that would see them part ways. The decision wasn't to leave, the decision would be how Edwin decides to get out. Parker flashes back to the last time the two of them came to blows. He is a lot more experienced now than he was then. It seems like he was just a kid. Before GrandSlam, and even before his world title, Edwin was there. A thorn in his side. The event plays out in Parker's head in almost picture perfect fashion.

I was sprinting through the backstage area. I was hurt. It was the night that Remington turned on The Empire. How could I forget that, even if I tried? I wasn't looking for Edwin, but back then he had the worst problem with being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had a chair, [or was it a bat?] it was something of that sort. I wanted to intimidate. I remember dragging the bat along the wall, ala Freddy Kruger's glove in the Nightmare movies. It wasn't about surprise. I wanted Remington to know I was coming, even after his best shot to my back. I was kicking in room after room. That cock sucker had probably already vanished from the arena, he had the whole Empire after him after all. Then there he was, probably with some snide comment about his shit investigation of Jay's death. I can't for the life of me remember what he said....

-Edwin-
You know you aren't really making a compelling case for not having murdered someone...

I remember being shocked at the sack that he had to stand up to me right then in there. At that moment I was probably the most unstable I had been since working with Marie the first time. I was so close to the edge that any little thing could have pushed me too far. Remington had come close to that already. I most likely demeaned him right off the bat, burying the respect I had for him for taking such a risk.

-Parker-
Now is not the time you vile son of a bitch. Can you not see that I am a little busy?

It was meant to scare him off. I wanted to save that rage for Remington. I wanted this lack of a real challenge out of my face. You know the reason why you never see MMA fighters beating the hell out of people on the sidewalk? There is no satisfaction in beating a lesser being. This situation could compare. He didn't back down. If anything, he stepped up to me in that moment. It wouldn't have escalated if he had just backed off.

-Edwin-
You don't look busy to me. You look more like a child that was never taught sportsmanship. You are running around a nearly empty arena screaming for people that have already bailed from the arena. Why don't you stop and think about it? If you just screwed Corey Casey on national television would you stick around to see the consequences?

I wasn't in the right state of mind to deal with him. He was a distraction. I had a goal and he was simply an obstacle. I wanted so bad for him to realize as much so I could go about my business. I remember trying to play his game. I tried to back off of him so that maybe he would stop pressing me. Edwin hadn't learned better than that yet. He kept poking and prodding. All he cared about was his story. Look where that got him now... jobless and sleeping on my couch. The slumber party was over though. I remember snapping. It wasn't hard for him to get that response.

-Parker-
I want you to run Edwin. I want you to run and I am going to hunt your ass down for fun.

The threat was still mostly empty. No gain in beating Stephen Hawking in an arm wrestling contest, if you get my drift. He still didn't back down. It was like suddenly he had a big set of balls, and he wanted to show me that he could swing them as well as anyone. If I remember right, I tried to walk away. I pushed past him, making sure to give him one of those tough guy shoulder checks. He wasn't done arguing yet. He grabbed my wrist and turned me back towards him. I was done playing. In a flash I had him by the collar and leaning back over the guardrail. He was looking at a 20 foot drop onto his head with a pretty unforgiving cement parking space to break his fall. I probably only remember it because I took a second to look around. I do everything in my life for a crowd. It is all a big spectacle. The fact that there were eyes on us just made me want to dump his to his end even more. Maybe I was convinced that I wasn't going to do it, but it didn't stop me from wanting him to get the point.

-Parker-
You don't think that I am someone that should be feared Ed? You don't think that I am someone that you probably shouldn't fuck with? I am going to tell you something, and I am only going to tell you this one time.

I pushed him harder against the rail, he was really bending over backwards for this lecture. He didn't try to talk his way out of it. He had already looking down towards his fate if he kept mouthing off. This big man routine was dropped in an instant, at least from his side.

-Parker-
I do what I want to do, when I want to do it. If I am looking for an ass to kick, you rest assured that I am going to find one to kick regardless of who's it is. I am going to speak slowly enough for you to really understand me. You have become a problem for me. This is not going to continue. Your little press tag might get you a little break when it comes to management but I could give two shits about it. You keep pushing me, and I am going to push back.

Oh yea, that lame ass press tag. I had almost forgotten about that thing. All of the tech crew know him now, he doesn't even carry it around anymore. He was so fond of throwing it in my face and telling me how he had every right to be lingering around my locker room. I had him pushed so hard against that rail that his feet were probably starting to come off the ground. For a minute he flailed his arms, and then he grabbed on to me. It was so reactionary that the fear grew in his eyes just from his touching me. The guy that was pushing him over a rail was now his only connection to safe ground. I bet it was a pretty horrifying feeling. That is when he found his voice though. He talked big, and it made sense.

-Edwin-
Is this how you treat people that push you too far Parker? You bend them over a railing and threaten them until you leave them alone. Am I supposed to be any more intimidated by you right now than I am any other time that I have to talk to you? You know why I am here. You the know the kind of person that I think you are. If you think that this kind of behavior is going to catch me off guard you are as dumb as any stereotype would suggest that you are.

For some reason I let him go. Despite his every wish to push me to drop him, I let him go. I turned away from him and left him standing. From that moment the power in this partnership changed. He knew that I wouldn't cross that line, and he took that as a way to eliminate my tough guy act of deterrence. He learned how far he could push before getting to that line of violence, and now he knew that even if he did the consequences wouldn't be so severe. The one man that I have left standing is the only one that I got stuck with. I didn't knock him out, so he gets to pass out on my couch. He went from being my victim, to me being is. It makes a whole lot of sense now looking back. Almost like it was...

Parker is snapped back to life by the sound of the lock on the door turning. The sound of the key pulling out of the cylinders would have startled him otherwise. Before the door was even open Parker had forgotten the thought that he didn't quite finish. Edwin stepped through, holding his hand over his head. He looks around, but just as Parker suspected he found no trace of anyone. Edwin kicks off his shoes, and is halfway through the motion of removing his jacket when the lightning crashes, striking the ground near their location and sending one hell of a flash of light through the living room. Edwin is able to see the smile on Parker's face clearly before the light subsides. Just as Parker predicted, he jumps back, the rain that cover his jacket springing off into drops and peppering the hallway.

-Edwin-
What the fuck are you doing sitting in the dark?

-Parker-
Waiting for you of course.

Edwin didn't like the sound of that. In fact, Parker's tone convinced him to leave his jacket on. Something in that voice let him know that he wasn't going to be staying long. That smile that he saw on Parker's face wasn't one that Edwin was going to be able to share in. Instead, it was a smile at Edwin's expense.

-Edwin-
Well you should knock that off. Anyone else would think you were a crazy person.

His nervous laughter did absolutely nothing to cut the tension, and Parker wasn't going to let the pause after get long enough to be awkward.

-Parker-
Aren't I?

-Edwin-
I guess that depends on your defini..

-Parker-
[Cutting him off]
I'm already bored of this game. Come sit down.

Edwin doesn't say another word. He steps into the living room still soaking wet, and plops down into the chair across from Parker.

-Parker-
I guess... I just need to ask you a question....

==================================================================

First and foremost... Steel Angel.

Parker has no doubt that you sent that interviewing cock to do your dirty work last week. Parker takes himself out of a main event a week after he puts you through a table and that message wasn't clear enough? How about yelling at you that this makeshift team is over. This "New Parker" experiment has gotten tiresome and the joke is getting old. The only way we belong in the ring together is if we are on opposite sides. You have been running your mouth around the locker room that tagging with Parker only means being blamed for losses, but we both know the truth. Parker carried your ass as far as he could, and you never quite help up your end of the deal. Your dead weight killed us from the start. We only won the damn titles because they were handed to us. We only retained them because I helped us survive. We only lost them because you couldn't help but go through a table and leave Parker to fight on his own. You and Parker have built a rivalry out of trading shots, and one of your main problems with Parker is that he doesn't take responsibility for his actions. Lets flip the script for this one time. Parker takes responsibility for the ending of GrandSlam. Parker takes responsibility for making the two of us Grand Slam Champions. Parker takes responsibility for failing to be able to carry your lifeless ass to a second tag title run.

Parker did not mean for the whole "putting you through a table" thing to be personal. If anything, if Parker has a stereotypical whipping boy to turn on, it would be you ten times out of ten, you should have seen it coming. The fact that you didn't proves that Parker has been right about you for the last month. Your eyes haven't been on the ball. Your head has not been in the game. Parker decided not to saddle himself to your cancer anymore. If you noticed, Parker immediately moved up in the world following the termination of this partnership. Parker went from a guy that couldn't buy a win, to a guy that was a significant contender in a main event. The only reason Parker stepped away was because of you, Yuko. Parker didn't join the contender's match, as planned, because with you in it, it was little more than a joke. what happened to you last week? Another loss for the streak? That is what Parker thought. That is why you shouldn't bother trying to prepare for this match tonight. It will just end up being a waste of your time and effort.

The two sit in silence for longer than Edwin is comfortable with. He starts to chew on the side of his mouth, a nervous tick that he was unable to shake regardless of how he tried. It was an involuntary habit that he had trained himself to ignore. Parker, on the other hand, was enjoying the silence. In fact, he was finding solace in the fact that Edwin was speechless, and was going to be until Parker gave him a cue to talk. This is all that Parker has wanted for months, and now that he had it, he wasn't going to throw it away so easily.

-Parker-
Edwin, I am going to have to ask you to leave.

Edwin weighed his options. He wasn't going to be able to joke his way out of it, but it was better than retreating right off the bat like his brain was screaming at him to do. The fact that Parker would even suggest such a thing meant that he wasn't thinking about the consequences of it. Edwin leaving meant Parker going back to court. With all the medication that they had been pumping into Parker to keep him calm would have prevented him from making such an irrational decision. Maybe this was Edwin's internal warning system telling him to bounce before things got ugly. His mouth apparently didn't get the memo.

-Edwin-
If you needed some alone time to rub one out, all you had to do was call me. I could have circled the block a few times or something.

Parker didn't respond to his joke. Edwin sighed in a defeated manner. He knew it wouldn't work, and immediately regretted his decision to open his mouth. Trying to deflect the comment only proved to Parker that he was intimidated. Edwin catches Parker looking out the window as a small lightning flash lights up the room once more.

-Edwin-
You know that I am not going to be able to walk out of here, right? You couldn't possibly expect me to just walk out for good on your whim.

-Parker-
This is not a negotiation. I may have phrased it as a question, but we know that isn't the case. Asking is merely a nicety. A formality of sorts. You understand all of this already though.

Of course Edwin understood. He understood it as soon as the light first flashed in the dark room. Edwin had been able to lie to himself about the subject of their talk until now, but deep down he knew from the start. He tried to formulate some kind of argument against Parker, but his mouth was glued shut. The harder he tried to unclench his jaw, the harder his tongue pressed to the roof of his mouth to silence him. The conflict almost caused him to lose his lunch. That is when he decided to give up the battle.

-Parker-
Your things have been packed and left inside the garage. Take them, and go. No questions asked.

Edwin pressed his eyes closed as hard as he could, and forced some kind of response out. If the lights had been on, Parker would have found the view hilarious. Edwin was thankful for the darkness for once.

-Edwin-
What if I have a question?

-Parker-
You don't.

Edwin at once gets out of his seat and takes a step towards Parker. The next flash of lightning allows the two to lock eyes. Parker is still calm and collected in the face, but his eyes are sharp and threatening. Edwin is starting to feel his anxiety turn into anger at the disrespect from Parker. The only reason that this kid was still allowed in the outside world was because of Edwin's lie and supervision.

-Edwin-
What did that bitch do to you Parker? She managed to turn you just like that, huh?

-Parker-
I said no questions. That was two. That means you are down to your last chance to walk out.

-Edwin-
Or what?

Parker snaps up from the seat, having already gotten the opportunity to size up Edwin from the previous flash of light. Parker half clenches his fist before driving his right palm into the bottom of Edwin's rib cage. The reactionary jerk forward that Edwin experiences next is met with a left that Parker throws right at Edwin's throat. The blow closes his windpipe and causes him to jerk away. The impulses seem to overload his brain's ability to tolerate pain, because Edwin's legs give out and he drops to his knees. Parker stands over him as Edwin struggles to force air back into his lungs.

-Parker-
Or this.

Parker sends a second right hand, this time striking with as much force as he can muster to Edwin's temple. The writer collapses lifelessly, unconscious. Parker stands over him, making sure he is still breathing, and it relieved to hear the almost gargling snores coming from the man. He was going to make it, despite being a little worse for wear.

-Parker-
Get somebody to clean this up.

Marie Daniels steps into the room just in time to catch the next flash of light. The smile on her face is the same one that Parker was wearing when Edwin had first seen him.

-Marie-
I can do that.

-Parker-
.... and the court stuff?

-Marie-
It's as good as taken care of.

-Parker-
Good.

With a quick glance down at Edwin, Parker turns away and starts to leave the room. Marie opens her mouth to stop him, but he starts before she can get a chance.

-Parker-
Get him cleaned up, and on his way back home. As for you, once you're done I need you to do something for me.

-Marie-
You want me to slip into something more comfortable and meet you in your room, am I right?

Parker smiles, but his back is to her and she misses the expression completely. Again, in the same lifeless but focused tone Parker gives her his demands.

-Parker-
Nah, I want you to drag your skank ass the fuck out of my house. We are done here. For now.

Parker turns towards his bedroom and Marie hears the door close a moment later. She isn't happy about being thrown out. With a look down at Edwin, she realizes her fate could be worse.

Raven? Flex?

Parker is going to have to kill two birds with one stone on this one. For a long time Parker has only walked through people when there was some kind of goal. Now one of you is going to be standing at Parker's side, while the other is going to be standing across the ring, but that doesn't change the fact that the two of you are a lot alike. This, surprisingly, is not because Parker is a loose cannon and is likely to lay out either of you without a moment's hesitation. Instead, it is because the both of you are insignificant to Parker. The two of you have nothing to do with Parker. We have never had any kind of disagreements. We have never been on opposite sides of an argument, let alone a ring. Sure, Parker has seen some of your matches. Hell, Parker has even taken a few shots at you, Mr. Raven, on twitter. Parker was just playing with you back then Steve. We might be on the same side of the ring, but if you get in Parker's way, that isn't going to turn out too well for you. Why don't you take some time before the match to go ask Steel Angel what it feels like to get in Parker's way, or hold Parker back.

Parker put a bitch through a table in order to get out of the tag team picture, and yet here he is. Maybe this is some kind of punishment for backing out of the main event last week. Maybe management just like to see Steel Angel get slapped around by Parker. Although, it can't be good for ratings to keep having Steel weigh down a tag partner, and inevitably cost his team the match. It is one of those angles that has been played out within the last month. Anyone that has caught an IWF show has caught a glimpse of Steel Angel falling flat on his face. But, we aren't here to talk about him right now. The fact is that even though Parker has been tied to Steel Angel, that is not what was holding him back. Parker has been forced to attempt and make himself a better citizen. That is over now. Parker is off the leash, and out of the proverbial cage. Homecoming was the start of that. Last week was Parker's message that he isn't going to be part of some sham contender's match. This week, any of you that get in Parker's way are going to be part of the message Parker sends that he is just going to take what he wants, when he wants it.

Flex, Parker will tell you first off that he respects the hell out of you. You are one of those guys that comes out to the ring and does his thing. You are a veteran of this business, and Parker can't take that away from you. The problem is, you aren't going to be able to pull your weight tonight. As big as you have been, as successful as you may have been in all of the places you have put on a show, you aren't Parker. You aren't the same dominant force that Parker is. Now, since Parker respects you, he will tell you straight up that you are going to lose because of Steel Angel. You may look at his accomplishments and think to yourself that he is a guy worth relying on, but the simple fact of it is, Parker has been there, and tried that. Steel Angel got pinned by Gordon Fury. Steel Angel got pinned by Jaci Sovereign. Steel Angel got put through a table at Homecoming before the match had even started. Your biggest weakness isn't that you aren't good enough. You biggest weakness is that despite how good you are, you are still going to have a 200+ pound weight on your chest. These people love you. The guys in the back, Parker included, know better than to underestimate you. Parker will be ready for you, but you need to be ready to give it your best shot on your own, because this is basically a handicap match. If that wasn't enough, you are catching Parker at the worst possible time. Steel Angel has dragged Parker to the lowest of low points. Parker has been beaten so many consecutive times that he can barely remember what winning feels like. This match is going to be a lot like when Parker went toe to toe with Stygian. When Parker is at the bottom. When Parker has nothing left to lose. When Parker is beaten down and feels his star start to fade... that is when he strikes and surprises the world with something shocking. The world has seen a Parker that can be beaten down, and conquered time, after time, after time with no way to fight out of it. That isn't the way that Parker is going to be remembered here though. Parker is about to rise from the ashes. That phrase is almost too fitting....

Steve... my Indian friend. The only thing that is going to be storming about you is the white hot bolt of lightning, in the form of Parker's foot, being broken off in your ass if you drop the ball. How is Parker supposed to sit and talk about how Steel Angel is the worst tag team partner the world has ever seen, if you can't stay on your feet long enough for Parker to end this match with a win? Parker gets that some bad shit has gone down with you recently. Your girl makes a sex tape with a dude, then you all go your separate ways? That is a distraction. It isn't like the stat sheet is in your favor when you are focused anyways. The fact is, Parker has seen you do some pretty impressive things, even when you don't come out on top. Parker knows that you can take a punch and keep fighting, and that is what Parker needs to see happen tonight. If it doesn't, then after we lose don't expect the rest of your night to be very easy going. Parker recently dumped someone that was supposed to be a close friend into a dumpster. The two of us? We aren't friends. Don't expect any favors if you can't hold up your end of this deal. Either we are going to stand together at the end of the night, as winners, or Parker will be standing by himself. Get it? Good.

Let's get this party started.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel   Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel SA_zps35468d6c
Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel Vg_zps83b03c0b
=Boiling Point=

(Off Camera)

I stare down at the man a few feet in front of me, the room is decorated like a dojo with wooden bleachers and the fight mat decked out in red with the center a white box and a circle in the middle like the bullseye in a archery range. To the left stands Darren, his eyes cold and narrow as he watches the battle unfold, sitting on the bleachers is BM, Kayls and Marley. Pits of sweat drench my short sleeve kimono that I'm currently wearing, I haven't worn a kimono ever since I left my old home many months back, when I was wresling I used to wear kimono but then discarded that in favor of a warrior tunic which became my trademark outfit every time I entered the sqaure circle.

A line of men and women all dressed for combat are seen lined up just a few feet where the action is, some of them are already sporting bruises while others await their turn. When I lost the main event match last week I received a call from Darren telling me he has something planned for me when I arrived at his penthouse. Part of me knew that he was going to punish me, I recalled seeing his angry face just after I left the locker room, he had heard about what I doing when I didn't show up at the locker room during the start of the show like I was suppose to. Instead I fucked around in the lobby after having fun with Tim and Gordon at the bar. Not once did I even bother to get ready for my match, I wasen't in the right mind and I wasen't in the right zone it was like someone else took my spot for me while I was asleep behind the wheel. I lasted long but not long enough, I was eliminated alongside with Sean Libby and I regretted it ever since. Darren took it upon himself to let me have it today when he called in these people to take me on in a gauntlet style match. We're not talking some punks off the street either, these people are highly trained fighters, some who even taugh me during my time away from IWF. Darren had each of them fight me in classic style hand to hand combat, every ten or so minuites he had someone else move in and take over for the last person so that there was always a fresh fighter ready to kick my ass, while I did well against the first five people I was starting to wear out and it was getting harder to keep moving but I pressed onward. The man I'm fighting right now is a seven degree black belt in karate and judo and is muilti time martial arts champion. Even though he's clearly in his 30's he has no trouble in keeping up with my speed, the battle is intense as he moves in with a clitch, hitting my underside with swift kicks, I turn it over and nailed a few shots to the chest but he recovers fast and drop kicks me backwards, springing back up just in time to take a hard kick to the side of his shoulder. Just then Darren blows his whisle which signals a change in partners, the man moves back and then a shorter guy with spiky hair jumps in and starts throwing a flurry at my direction, after enduring so many rounds already my engine is running on dry and I just took this guy's offense and he knocks me down. He backs away and allows me time to get back up, meanwhile Darren is screaming.

Darren De Jean
Get your ass up Yuko! You're not going to be taking the easy way out on my watch kid! Get up and fight! I'll let you know when you've had enough!

I struggled to my feet and just as I got to a vertical base the man moves in and peppers me with rapid fire fists and kicks, he then kicks me hard on the face and I fall down once more, showing the effects of the beating I'm taking.

Darren De Jean
Don't you dare rest on me now Yuko! You got less than five seconds to get to your feet!

I pulled myself back up, I don't know how I'm still going but I just kept taking the abuse, I grit my teeth and moved in attacking the guy with everything I had.

*two and a half hours later*

I'm sitting there on a comfy chair, looking at my face you would think I went through 10 rounds with a grizzly bear. Darren sure did I good job in making sure I don't ever fuck up like that again. Think about Darren is that he never takes any crap from anyone, not even me and I'll be honest here: I deserved every moment of that beating.

My only shot at the championship that I've waited god knows how long for and I fuck it up all because I thought it was cute to just hang around and be carefree. Then the last few moments when I was hit with Gordon's finisher when he snuck up behind me while my focus was on Sean, next thing I knew both me and Sean were pinned at the same time. My night was over but it was only the beginning.

I thought I would get a fresh start after Parker severed his ties with Grandslam and instead I end up in a number one contender match, instead of training like I was suppose to instead I hanged out at some bar and played karoke with Timmy and Gordo. One can only imagine what is going through my mind as I try to process the situation.

Darren came back and handed me a towel, he seemed to have blown off all the steam he had when he sent those guys to beat me down. I didn't look at him but nodded my thanks, next thing I knew he was sitting next to me, his gaze forward.

Darren De Jean
Look....I'm not going to hammer it in anymore than I have already today but I can't stress enough of how important it is for you to be 100% ready for a match. I mean we're talking a shot at the Heavyweight championship for god's sake! Changes like that don't come around often enough and you've already said that you should hold onto every opportunity like it's your last because you may never get another shot like that ever again. Now I understand that you just came back from losing a chance to become tag champions and too be fair it wasen't really the best time for managment to put you in such a important match like that so soon however when you had the chance to perpare Yuko......well need I say more?

I didn't say a word, instead I got back up and started walking, the light of the door ahead of me being so tempting. Next thing I know Darren's hand grabs my shoulder and attempts to spin me around.

Darren De Jean
Hey we're not done yet! I'm still talking to y-

Before he could say another word I threw a massive right hook that cracked him on the jaw, the force was strong enough to knock him off his feet and he falls onto the ground out cold. Papers from his notebook flied all around and drift like feathers as they rain on his body, if only I could see my face right about now, I just lost it, to think that I would reach a point where I would knock out my own teacher like that but Darren should of known better than to push me like that. He said that he wasen't going to hammer it in anymore and yet that's exactly what he did, I didn't need him to remind me again and again that I fucked up badly.

I made my mistake and paid the price, Darren made his and paid the price as well.

I turned away and texted Marley on the phone as I opened the door and slammed it shut behind me while I walked away, I didn't know where I was going nor did I care.

All I know right now is that I need to be left alone.

Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel 394599_orig1
=Man up and take your lumps.=

(Off camera)

(OOC: Noticed the pic was too big so I just left the link)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ocean.

It's an endless array of blue, the sound of crashing waves, squaking sound of seagulls that fly overhead, the fluffy clouds that hang on the sky and then the evening sun setting over the horizon. A sight like this is the perfect place for anyone to calm the mind. All I wanted to do was leap into the cold water, allow myself to drift away in the sea like a peice of wood from a ship wreck, just drift away without a care in the world.

However the elements of reality start to sink in as I gaze into the endless water, leaning on the rail while I think about what just happen a few moments ago. I just punched Darren's lights out after enduring his punishment of having to fight so many people all because I allowed myself to take my eye of the ball during the main event match last week resulting in my elimination and thus my only chance of getting a title shot in the near future.

I know I messed up and I am man enough to accept Darren's punishment but there is a line that no one should cross even for a teacher. Darren knew better than speak to a worn down, mentally unstable and exhasted person with the first thing you say being that he punished you because you fucked up and wanted to remind you that. Darren should of just had me undergo those fights and left it at that.

Just then footsteps are heard and Yuko took a deep breath as he leaned back.

Yuko Isamu
Hello Marley.

To the side of him stood Marley in her brown t-shirt and sweat pants, her expression is curious as she looks at him from a safe distance.

Marley
I got your message to meet you here, what's up?

Yuko Isamu
Did you pack up your things?

Marley
Uhh...yes everything I have is packed and ready to go why?

Yuko Isamu
We're heading back home.

Marley
Aren't we going back to Darren's penthouse?

Yuko Isamu
Not today, Darren seems to have canceled reservations.

Marley
Ohh.....strange BM and Kayls didn't hear anything about that.

Yuko Isamu
I'm sure they will.

Marley
Should I call them?

Yuko Isamu
Not now, we should get going.

Marley
Alright then.

She seemed hesitent and from her expression I could tell she wanted to ask me something but instead she just followed me as we headed to the car.

I took the driver side, not a great idea considering the mood I'm currently in but I did my best to not let it get to me, I just needed to get out of this place, as far away from Darren as I can before he wakes up.

We arrived at the airport when my phone rings, I tried to ignore it but it kept ringing again and again, finally I excuse myself to head to the restroom. Once in there I hear the phone go off once more and this time I anwsered it.

Yuko Isamu
Yeah?

Darren De Jean
Bout time you answered.

He recovered sooner than he tought, Yuko can already feel his blood boil at hearing Darren's voice however he tries to calm himself but his voice still manages to come out as edgy.

Yuko Isamu
If you're expecting me to say sorry for what I just did to you th-

Darren De Jean
Dude chill arlight? I understand why you did that and I'll just say this: I had it coming.

That stopped Yuko in his tracks, Darren didn't even sound angry.

Darren De Jean
Look man I know you are undergoing a very hard time and I was wrong to push you like that. I mean punishing you in that ring should have been enough but instead I ended up taking more jabs at you when I should of just let you go. Listen just come back to the penthouse with me and let's just start all over alright? I don't want our friendship to end just because we both acted like children. You took your lumps and I took mine so how about we just forgive and forget huh?

Yuko wanted to just hang up and leave Darren in the dust but then the more he thought about it, just woulden't be like him would it? He would be acting like Parker, a person he hated so much and to think he was so close to stepping into the path of acting like him, not taking responsablity for his actions and improving on the mistakes he made instead of blaming others for it. He was only able to say two words.

Yuko Isamu
Sure thing.

Darren De Jean
Cool and sorry again but I will warn you right now: This time is a freebe, next time you and I will settle it in the ring got me?

Yuko Isamu
Alright then.

Darren De Jean
I'll be seeing you at my place, goodbye.

The dead tone of the phone echos in his ear as he pulls back and finds himself leaving the bathroom. Marley is seen standing near the hallway waiting for him.

Yuko Isamu
Just got a call from Darren.

Marley
Really what did he say?

Yuko Isamu
Change of plans, guess we're heading to the penthouse after all.

She seemed confused but releived, althought that means they wont be going home anytime soon it also means she'll be spending more time with Kayls and BM, she always enjoyed their company.

Yuko and Marley start walking back outside where the car is, this time Marley takes the wheel while Yuko puts on some music in his walkman and allows himself to drown in smooth sound of rock and roll.

He can only hope that he wont ever lose his temper like that again.

=Knowing thy enemy.=

(On camera)

Scene opens back at the lounge inside Darren's penthouse, Marley and Kayls are in the kitchen playing checkers on the counter while Darren, Yuko and BM watch past IWF matches on the tv set. They mainly look at the matches involving Parker and Yuko. The first one is the tag match with the old members of the Human Highlight Reels Rosa Knight and Steel vs. Parker and Ruby Winters. Next up they watch the triple threat TLC match for Parker's High Impact belt that he recently customised for himself. Next they watch their rematch where Yuko flat out crushed Parker then finally the champion vs. champion rematch where Parker was barely able to ink out a win by making Steel tap out. After looking at these tapes again and again Darren paces back and forth rubbing his jaw. Yuko coulden't tell if he was doing because he was deep in thought or that he hit him really hard, heck he hit him hard enough to knock the man out cold, a feat that was impressive considering he was nearly exhausted.

After pacing for awhile longer, Darren finally stops in his tracks and speaks.

Darren De Jean
Well I can safely say without a shadow of a doubt that this match between you two will be nothing like these past matches. I mean Parker knows better than to take you lightly, he might be an arrogant son of a bitch but he ain't stupid, he's going to rely more on his wit and his strength to take you down.

Yuko Isamu
Yeah I understand he's known for being able to cut corners but this isn't just a one on one fight we're talking here. He's also got Storming Raven which I find to be very......strange.

BM
What do you know about Storming Raven?

Yuko Isamu
Well I helped him get ready for his match against Bliss when she had to defend her belt, aside from that I know that he is very aggressive but not the brightest person. He's often brash and likes to overwhelm his foes and beat them down into submission.

Darren De Jean
Pound and ground kinda guy, someone like him wont have to think too hard when he can just throw guys around like a sack of potatos. Only real advantage we have though is that I'm sure Storm and Parker will get along even less than you and Parker. I mean Storm dosen't seem like the kind of guy that works well with others and Parker might not expect that.

Yuko Isamu
Parker isn't going to care either way, the only thing that's important to him is pinning me in that ring and proving that he is the better man of us two.

Darren De Jean
So he should be your main focus then, don't worry about Storming Raven and just work on taking down Parker. Time for you to get some payback.

He slaps me on the shoulder when he said that, we both exchanged assuring smiles, it's great that Darren is able to forgive and forget though I'm sure next time I won't be so lucky.

BM
Speaking of which what about your partner? I mean have you even meet the guy? Spoke to him perhaps.

Yuko Isamu
Not really.

Darren De Jean
That's going to have to change real quick then Yuko. You might be a lone wolf but the thing you have to understand is that the best way to win a tag match is to be able to trust your partner. Now I know you've had a history of not being able to do that but I'm sure this guy is willing to work with you because the way I see it you both have a common foe.

Yuko Isamu
The enemy of my enemy is my friend pretty much.

Darren De Jean
Hey it's either that or Parker is just going to walk all over you and laugh in your face while doing it. You really want that?

Yuko Isamu
Fuck no.

Darren De Jean
Well then my man *grabs both of Yuko's shoulders and looks down at him* I suggest you get acquainted with your partner, get to it kiddo.

He lets go of my shoulders and walks away, I can't help but sigh I mean I never was one for having a pleasent conversation with a partner I barely even know.

=Oh hai=

(On camera)

Scene opens backstage inside the arena, Yuko is seen entering the camera dressed in his trademark jacket and warrior tunic underneath. He looks around when a voice catches his attention.

???
Yo over here.

He turns around as the camera follows his movement to show Flex Johnson on the other side. Yuko looks at him carefully, he studies him for a moment or so before he holds a finger.

Yuko Isamu
Do I know you?

Flex Johnson
Can't say you have, heard you and I are teaming up against Parker and Storming.

Yuko Isamu
So you must be Flex Johnson.

Flex Johnson
And you're Steel Angel I take it?

Yuko Isamu
The one and only.

Flex Johnson
Listen mang, just wanna break it to yah right now okay? This night I got yo back just as long as you got mine, we both hate our opponets and such so we should be able to work together to take em out you feel me?

Yuko Isamu
I do indeed........however if I may I got one thing to say to you alright?

Flex Johnson
Sure what's up?

Yuko Isamu
As far as us teaming together is concern, you worry about Storming and let me deal with Parker, I have your back and you have mine. Just remember to stay out of my way and we'll get along just nicely, sound ok to you?

Flex Johnson
*Shrugs* No complaint here.

Yuko Isamu
Good. *offers handshake*

They exchange a handshake and Yuko pulls him closer just enough for him to stare into his eyes.

Yuko Isamu
See you out there partner.

He lets go and walks away leaving Flex there as the camera fades on him and cuts to black.

Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel Vg_zps83b03c0b

This is the moment you've been waiting for isn't it Parker? I mean ever since you and I fought the last time when you made me tap out you wanted a rematch so badly because you wanted to break the tie between us and gain some closure in the end. I mean this is what it was all this time wasen't it Parker? This was never about us or Grandslam, at the end of it all it was all about you, always has to be about you. I mean just look at me and then at yourself, let's recount the times you and I fought each other. First time you didn't even do much, Ruby did most of the work and you got the credit when you pinned me for the one two three. Afterwards you thought you were untouchable and made that High Impact title your personal pride and joy, only for me to take it from your hands the very next show when you put it on the line against me and Delvan and then I would up the anti by pinning you in that very ring making it 2-1 between us.

Next fight we had you even the score once more and now for the first time in god knows how many months since our last clash we finally get to see who beats who in this tie breaker.

Now I'm not going to address your partner or anyone else involed in this fight because when it really comes down to it Parker, it's mainly between you and me and boy do we have alot of history.

When you came back after I was short of a partner you only did so to further your own legacy, the only downside was you coulden't enhance your own career without enhancing mine but for you it was a small price to pay. Since then you have tried to use me as your personal scape goat whenever things never go well between us. I mean you should of known better than to think I was just going to forgive and forget did you? Then when we lost the belts you suddenly had a change of heart and ask for me to assist you and ultimatly work together as Grandslam, I thought for sure you actually turned over a new leaf but of course a leapord can never trurly change his spots.

You say that it was my fault that we lost the change to regain the tag titles when really it was your fault. Just to let you know I had Jaci right were I wanted her, she was about to get Final Judgment right into the table. Where were you during that time? Asleep in the corner while Aries knocks me off my perch and together they both eliminated me out of the picture. You tried your best to undo your fuck up but try as you might you just coulden't do it and what do you do? You dump it all on me and pretend to have nothing to do with it. I'd hope to see you again during the six pack challange but you drop out because you "needed a break" when really the truth is you didn't want to face me there and then because you knew I would come after you and tear you apart.

Ain't no running from me this time.

You wanted this match you got it, let's just leave the other two guys to their own devices, this fight is between you and me Parker. I will personally drag you into that ring myself, nail the Divine Cutter and have you counting sheep while I stand tall over you.

Time to bow down block head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel   Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel
Page 1 of 1