Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flex Johnson Responds to Storming Raven Comments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IWF News Source

Flex Johnson Responds to Storming Raven Comments Empty
PostSubject: Flex Johnson Responds to Storming Raven Comments   Flex Johnson Responds to Storming Raven Comments I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:52 am

In light of Storming Raven’s comments, Flex Johnson decided to speak to a IWF News Source reporter.

“Storming Raven is full of shit!

“Let’s be honest, did anyone even know that Raven was on a seven-match when streak? Exactly! Storming Raven, the fact of the matter is; you are irrelevant. The IWF fans don’t come to the shows to see you—they don’t connect with you. IWF doesn’t trust you to be a representative of the company, THAT’S why you haven’t gotten a title shot.

“And let’s be clear sir, I’ve NEVER taken a handle out, especially not in this business. My start here IWF is sub-par—but now the company realizes what an honor it is to have me on the roster.”

Flex let out a laugh.

“By the way, I’ve gotten a bigger buzz by ‘touching a ladder’ than have in your whole career.
“Be jealous!”

More to come on this feud as it develops
Back to top Go down

Flex Johnson Responds to Storming Raven Comments
Page 1 of 1