Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters   Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters Match
ONLY ROSALIE KNIGHT AND RUBY WINTERS REPLY HERE W/ RP

Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters Additionalinfo
Deadline is SATURDAY, July 14th at 11:59 PM EST
Best 2 RP's are Counted
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters   Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters 3247798747_c8291b3ca7

"They say that ninety percent of success is just simply showing up...yet I have proven time and time again that to be successful, you have to do more than just show up. Time and time again, I have gone out in that ring only to prove just how good I am. I've had a total of 6 matches and am going into my 7th one come Saturday night. But in my 6 matches, I have lost only 2 of them and have won the, now coveted, Queen of Wrestling Championship. I say it's coveted now because who is really and truly going to bing prestige and honor to this title other than me? That's right...no one else is going to be able to do things the way I do them nor will they be able to bring such prestige to a title as I will do by the time my reign ends.

I issued an open challenge last week only for no one to answer it, and then this week I get put against Rosalie Knight. Now Rosalie, it's quite unfortunate for you that you were put against me this week. As the weeks go on, I've only gotten stronger and better in the ring. Where have you gotten, Rosalie? The only thing that you might have going for you is the fact that you share your first name with a vampire from some silly little teen romance book that so many people seem fascinated with. What do you have going for you in the ring? Not much from everything I've seen but then again, it shouldn't surprise me that management finally pitted us against each other. They want me to make an example out of their women's division because they know that I can do so already.

Something you need to realize sweet little Rosalie is that I'm young. If I get hurt, I can bounce back faster and be back 110% a lot sooner than someone like you could be. They can give me any kind of match against a man or a woman, and I could and would easily outshine whoever is unfortunate enough to face me because I am that damn good. My 5th match ever, I won a championship yet I'm sure everyone still doubts my amazing abilities. I took part in a math that took me to my limit and beyond with the way Anna and I went at each other. But in the end, I still came out as the victorious one much like I did last week against Loca. And much like I will this week against you, Rosalie.

What all of you people don't realize, or want to realize, is that I'm so muh more capable in every possible way imaginable. I'm better looking, I'm better in the ring, I'm better out of it as well, and I'm already a better champion all together. I look towards my future opponent before my match of the week even starts, and I still come out on top ever single time. There is not a single imperfection on this body and there never will be. But sweet little Rosalie is imperfect from her pretty little head all the way down to large and ugly feet. You can try ll you want sweetheart, but you're not going to beat me thi week just like Loca couldn't last week and just like Anna couldn't the week before.

Maybe one day you'll manage to get your head on straight and get to where I am right now...although I highly doubt that will happen any time soon when it comes to you sweetheart. You'll be lucky to scrape up and manage a win against me on Battlegrounds. I'm one of the top dogs, and I plan on stay at the top for quite some time. I won't back down from a fight or challenge, and you will never hear of me being a coward. Cowards don't exsist in Natursl Law, and I'm not about to allow one to be in it. I'm the Queen of Wrestling...The First Lady of Natural Law, and I'm in control of my surroundings and what happens in my matches, not anyone else.

You better show up ready, Rosalie. And by that, I mean ready to get an ass beating like you never have before and a loss that you'll thank me for considering just being in the ring with me will make your name bigger than it is already. Once you step foot in that ring with me, your life will forever be changed, and it'll be for the better although you won't realize that until later on. Rosalie Knight, after you step foot in the ring with me on Battlegrounds, your night is going to be rocked, and you'll wish that you were a member d the undead in that cheesy little paranormal, teen romance novel. Good luck honey, you're going to need a lot of it to face me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters   Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Rosalie frowned as she attacked the punching bag. The last few days had been really weird, and she wasn’t sure what to do about it. It had been two weeks, and she was starting to feel more certain about it. She had thought for sure that she was being followed two weeks ago, on her way home from the park, but every time she looked over her shoulder, there was nobody there. It had happened a few more times since then. On the way home from Walmart. On the way out to dinner with her brother. While she was sitting on the back porch chatting with Amber or Josh, the cute guy from the library, on the phone. Josh hadn’t seen anything more than she had, the last time she felt it while out to coffee with him.

She gritted her teeth and punched the bag harder, feeling the sweat rolling down her face and dripping off her chin. She hated feeling helpless, but if she had nothing substantial to take to the police, then she had no real reason to go to them. She’d mentioned her concerns to both Andrew and Josh, and they’d been keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary, but she still felt uneasy.

Thud. Thud. ThudthudthudthudthudthudTHUD!

She slammed her fists into the bag so hard that she heard the rafter above creak, and she let her hands fall to her sides as she stood there breathing heavily, and staring at the bag as it swung back and forth. She was nervous, and she was starting to get angry. She really hated feeling helpless.

And maybe there was nobody following her. Maybe she’d just knocked her head a little harder than any of them had realized in the last show. It could be simply be paranoia, triggered by a concussion. If that was the case, she needed to go to the doctor. Not the police. Concussions were no laughing matter, and if she had had one…

Hey, beautiful.

Rosalie shrieked and jumped as she felt a pair of hands settle on her hips from behind, and she jerked away, whirling and spinning and just barely stopping her fist before it collided with Josh’s face. She let out her breath in a long, loud ‘whew’ and laughed nervously.

Holy shit, Josh, don’t sneak up on me like that! Or have you not noticed that I’ve been jumpy lately?

He laughed and it was only then that she realized that he had shifted into a martial arts stance, and had his own forearm against hers, ready to block if she hadn’t stopped fast enough. He was leaned back slightly, and if she hadn’t gotten to know his body well in the last week, she would think he was perfectly relaxed. But she could sense the tension in him as her hand fell back to her side.

Andrew let me in. I didn’t think that I would scare you this much.

You just caught me thinking about it, that’s all.” She smiled up at him, a coy look coming to her features. “I really need a shower… care to join me?

Don’t have to ask me twice.

He grinned and swept her off her feet, and carried her toward the stairs.

The camera focuses on Rosalie, who looks more on edge than usual as she prepares to head from the locker room to backstage.

So, Ruby, you have the nerve to think that I’m not going to show up? I’ve got news for you, honey. I show up. Even if I know I don’t stand a chance, I show up. Better wrestlers than you have underestimated me and fallen before me.

I don’t know what you’re thinking. I may be many things, but a coward is not one of those things. I don’t think that I need to say anything more than that to you, sweetheart. This is one of those times that I’m going to let my moves do the talking. You and Natural Law are going to learn that just because I’m twenty-eight doesn’t mean that I’m old, and it doesn’t mean that I’m burned out yet. It just means that I have experience.

Age and treachery will always triumph over youth and skill. You’d do well to remember that before bringing your youth into things.

She blows the camera a kiss, and it fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters   Rosalie Knight [vs.] Ruby Winters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1