Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rosalie Knight [vs] Aubree Kendall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rosalie Knight [vs] Aubree Kendall Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie Knight [vs] Aubree Kendall   Rosalie Knight [vs] Aubree Kendall I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 pm

Rosalie Knight [vs] Aubree Kendall Match
Rosalie Knight [vs.] Aubree Kendall

Rosalie Knight [vs] Aubree Kendall Additionalinfo
Deadline is SATURDAY, August 4th at 11:59 PM EST
Best 2 RP's are Counted
If You try, you will succeed[/b]
Back to top Go down

Rosalie Knight [vs] Aubree Kendall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Knight [vs] Aubree Kendall   Rosalie Knight [vs] Aubree Kendall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:59 pm

After Heroes Resurrected:

”No, Josh. I’m not cheating on you, and I’m not a lesbian. What? Bisexual? Maybe. I don’t know. I’m so confused right now. No, Amber and I are just friends. No, I haven’t slept with her.”

Rosalie frowned as she kept the phone held to her ear. Josh was angry about the encounter with Lilah in the locker room during the show. So was her mother, but Rosalie had ignored that call. And the other three times her mother had called before giving up. She was not in the mood to be told she was going to hell.

”No, I’m not coming home this week. There’s too much training to do between shows now that I’ve got a belt.”

She gave an exasperated sigh as Josh’s tirade continued.

”If you think that me doing my job means that I don’t care about you, then you can fuck off. I’m tired of the guys in my life expecting me to put their sex drives ahead of my career.”

Now she had him yelling in her ear, and she sighed. Same as every other man in her life except her brother.

”Call me back when you can be rational.”

She ignored his protests and hung up on him, turning her phone off. She was tired of the calls tonight. She just wanted some peace and quiet.

She tossed the device onto the bed, and moved to the door leading to the balcony. It was nice to have one of those this time, and she stepped outside. Leaning her elbows on the railing, she stared out over the city lights. They all looked the same after a while, but she loved the feel of cities. It felt good to get out of Podunk Louisburg and into the rest of the world. People, activity, things to do, fans that were starting to recognize her everywhere.

It was a good life and she wasn’t in any hurry to give it up for some man who wanted her to be something she wasn’t. If that meant that she was destined to be single, or limited to one-night stands, she was okay with that.

”Ugh, what have I gotten myself into…”

She glanced over her shoulder at the phone laying on the bed. Part of her was tempted to call Amber and find out if it meant anything. And part of her wanted to go out and get drunk even though she knew it was bad for training. Also, going out to bars, there was the chance that she would be recognized by fans, and even harassed by the ignorant and the homophobic. Not her idea of a good night.

Maybe it would be best to put her headphones in and just go to bed. She could deal with all of this shit in the morning, and morning came early. With a sigh, she ducked inside to pour herself some water and do exactly that.

[center]Rosalie Knight stands there backstage, looking confident and composed as she waits to go on for her match. The Queen of Wrestling belt is slung over her shoulder, but she looks lost in thought. Lilith and Lilah pass by in the background, and it’s easy to see the way that Rosalie’s head turns, just a little. There’s a lot on her mind; she really hopes it doesn’t mess up her game tonight.

She seems to notice that the camera is focused on her, and she turns toward it and smiles.

Well, here we are again. Another night, another show. And I’m here, where I’m supposed to be. But too many people have made the mistake of thinking that just because I show up night after night it means that I’m sort of hapless jobber. Guess what? That’s about as far from the truth as you can get.

Rosalie pats the belt draped over her shoulder.

I’ve earned this, Aubree, honey. This belt is mine and it’s going to remain mine for a while. You’re just another cookie-cutter blonde who gets by on her breasts and her beauty… not her brains and her talent and her dedication. If you think, sugar, that you can defeat me in the ring, then you’ve definitely got another thing coming.

Rosalie frowns as she gets the signal to go on.

Looks like I’m out of time, but it’s not too long before I see you out there in the ring. You’ll see exactly what I mean, that you don’t belong in the same ring as me. I’m the Queen of the Ring, honey, and you’re all going to learn how to bow down to me.

The camera fades to black as Rosalie steps out to the cheers of the crowd.
Back to top Go down

Rosalie Knight [vs] Aubree Kendall
Page 1 of 1