Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds XXI Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXI   Battle Grounds XXI I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:39 pm

DO IT! DO IT NOW!

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Battle Grounds XXI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXI   Battle Grounds XXI I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:15 pm

love the ending, totally puts Aric over me, the rest of the show was awesome as well.
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XXI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXI   Battle Grounds XXI I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:51 pm

I agree with Steel. enjoyed the main event and ending of the show. the idea was that Steel retains and winning streak continues, while despite Aric's loss, he looks strong and still a valuable contender/threat to Steel's reign as champ.

Over all show was good, like the commercials as usual.
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XXI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXI   Battle Grounds XXI I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:08 am

I think this show was strong all around. I liked the segments and the main eventers were put over consistently. The build up for Steel vs Voss was stellar. The Tag Team build up has me waiting for more, I love it. My match against Shadow conveyed the whole putting the IWF on notice thing and I like that!! Asking Styles fro help qand insight adds to the fact that Vinnie is making an effort to break the one and done curse, very very cool. Great show as always guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Grounds XXI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXI   Battle Grounds XXI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XXI
Page 1 of 1