Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase   Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Heather Thompson - Ladies and Gentlemen...please welcome the Chairman of the IWF Board of Directors...COREY CASEY!!!

Kill me with a beat

"Do You Call My Name?" roars from the speakers, and the crowd turns their attention to the stage, waiting for Corey to come out. Instead, his face appears on the screen above.

Corey Casey
Good evening, Milwaukee!

The crowd cheers at the mention of their city.

Corey Casey
Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the show here tonight...but I would like to say first off, that From the Ashes was an astounding success!

Rick - FUCKING RIGHT IT WAS!

Matt - One of the most talked about spectacles of the year!

Corey Casey
One of the best shows IWF has put on in a long time...and with that great performance, I would like to extend a huge congratulations to my good friend, Robbie Hart, for becoming the NEW IWF Champion!

Another round of applause.

"HAVE HART!" "HAVE HART!" "HAVE HART!" "HAVE HART!"

Corey Casey
Now...in case you weren't aware, I am away from IWF tonight, because I'm taking care of important business. THat business, ladies and gentlemen, is the big announcement I wanted to make.

Corey smirks, and holds up a slip of paper.

Corey Casey
IWF has officially bought out ASWF.

The crowd explodes into cheers.

Rick - There were rumors all week that IWF had come into a major acquisition...I guess this was it!

Matt - For those unaware, ASWF rose to immense popularity thanks to guys like James Shark and Cody Taylor...but I guess now, it's gone under...and IWF was there to pick up the pieces!

Corey Casey
Now, with this means we are about to have a surge of new talent entering the IWF ranks...and I expect each and every one of you to give these new people the welcome and support they deserve. I want you all to give these new competitors a big, warm, IWF welcome to the newest members of the family! And-

"Stop everything."

Brandon Maddox walks out onto the stage. He has the ASWF Championship slung over his shoulder. The crowd watches as he walks down the ramp, sliding into the ring, looking out at the crowd. Some cheer, some boo.

Matt - The ASWF Champion.

Rick - Now a member of the IWF Roster.

Brandon Maddox
Look...I don't know what the fuck happened that ASWF sold out to IWF...and to be perfectly honest, I don't really care. I go where the competition is. I got fans to support me no matter what company I work for. I got the talent to take the big-name contracts...I'm here because right now, IWF is the best option out there.

The crowd cheers.

Rick - You're damn right it is!

Brandon Maddox
HOWEVER...I worked my ass off in ASWF, and my hard work paid off in the form of this-

He holds up the ASWF title. A number of fans boo, sneering at the belt of another promotion.

Brandon Maddox
I don't care if this is IWF or ASWF...fact is, I busted my ass to get to the top of the food chain, and I'll be damned if this whole buyout thing means I'm screwed and sent to the bottom of the heap again!

Corey Casey
Fortunately, Mr. Maddox, I've already thought of-

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena switch instantly to black. The beat drops to Kanye West's "I Wish You Would," followed by a countdown.

"One...two...They're coming for you...Three...four...Better lock your door...Five...Six...Hide your bitch..."

Matt - HERE HE IS!

Robbie Hart strolls out onto the stage, holding the IWF Championship high above his head. He smirks at the cheers of the crowd.

Rick - The IWF Champion is here!

Robbie walks to the ring, grabbing a mic as he goes. He gets up on the corner, raising the belt for all to see, and soaking in the cheers. He hops down, and looks at Maddox.

Robbie Hart
Brandon Maddox...the ASWF Champion...

Brandon smirks, shifting the belt on his shoulder.

Robbie Hart
I get it. I get what you're saying. I mean, I worked my ass off to get to the top of IWF...and just last week, I DID IT, and won the IWF CHAMPIONSHIP.

He raises the title again, eliciting another roar of approval from the crowd.

Rick - Chad Mason's two month tyranny over IWF was toppled just last week when Robbie Hart won the belt.

Matt - Five bucks says he pokes his ugly face in this confrontation so he can bitch.

Robbie Hart
So here's a thought...Fallout. Three weeks. ASWF Champion against IWF Champion.....winner take all.

The crowd explodes in a torrent of cheers.

Rick - What a fucking match!

Matt - BOOK IT! BOOK IT NOW!!!

Corey Casey
Exactly what I was thinking, Robbie. From now until Fallout...unification matches. Champion versus champion...IWF against ASWF. Starting tonight with the newly crowned Full Throttle Champion...Parker Wade.

The crowd boos at Parker's name.

Matt - From the Ashes, Parker toppled Jinx and two other men to pick up his first title in IWF.

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Steel Angel walks down the ramp, ignoring the reaction of the crowd, and not performing his usual entrance theatrics. He slides into the ring, grabbing a microphone.

Steel Angel
Cut the music.

He looks from Brandon to Robbie.

Steel Angel
Look...I know that ASWF was bought out, and we're now faced with a current issue with all the titles here, and nothing to do with them...but here you guys are talking about who's getting screwed, and who is getting sent to the bottom of the heap...maybe you're forgetting who the number one contender is for the IWF Championship. You two have your little ASWF vs IWF match...where does that leave me? I'm forced to sit at the sidelines until I get my match?

He looks at Robbie, who hangs his head a bit.

Steel Angel
This is the same shit that went down when I held the briefcase. For weeks, I was asked...BEGGED by Brandon Macdonald not to cash in, simply because of IWF's war with WEW. IWF needed to look strong, and their champions needed to look better than ever...and so, for the good of IWF and our image, I kept my case. I waited on my match, and I took a seat on the bench while James Shark paraded around with the title I so desperately wanted a shot at. Now, here I am again, after, ONCE AGAIN, I earned my shot at the IWF Championship...and ONCE AGAIN some other company decided to get involved with IWF affairs...so ONCE AGAIN I'm forced to step aside and wait for my rightful match? Fuck that. Not this time.

Robbie nods.

Robbie Hart
He has a point.

Brandon Maddox
So what do you-

"Shut up, Maddox."

Cody Taylor walks out onto the stage.

Rick - Jesus fuck, how many people are going to come out?

Cody slides into the ring, looking at Maddox.

Cody Taylor
Steel has a point. He has a scheduled match against Robbie. He's the number one contender for the IWF Championship....and just the same way...I'm the contender for YOUR championship.

Matt - Sure, why not?

Rick - I don't know what the ASWF story is, honestly.

Cody Taylor
I mean, if this is a game of who deserves what, and who is a main eventer or whatever...you and I were set to go one-on-one, Maddox...and that's not an opportunity I'm about to let slip away, buyout or not.

Corey Casey
Gentlemen, I believe-

"Cry Thunder" by Dragonforce blasts through the arena. Corey buries his face in his hand as Stygian walks onto the stage, slowly making his way down to the ring. Steel and Robbie stare at him, bracing themselves. Stygian climbs into the ring, looking at the four men.

Stygian
Alright...shake your dicks, gentlemen, this pissing contest is over. The four of you going back and forth about who the champion of what, who earned what shot, who's getting screwed, who deserves this and that and...just stop. Because the fact of the matter is...there isn't a man in this ring who can beat me.

Robbie opens his mouth.

Stygian
Don't say it, Hart. I admit, you beat me once. The one in a million kick. Congratulations. It will not happen again. Here's the thing...I'm still the real champion here. I never lost my IWF Championship...I retired Corey Casey...and as of last week, I retired Anna Stone. I win matches. I win titles. I end careers. If there is anyone on the IWF roster who has earned anything...it's me.

Robbie and Steel both begin speaking at once, talking about the IWF Championship, and who the contender is. Brandon speaks up, bringing the topic of the ASWF belt into play, which quickly bring Cody's voice into the mix. The five men argue for a moment, none of the voices really standing out.

Cast out the storm in my head
I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

Chuck Matthews walks out onto the stage, holding a microphone. Chalida Jones follows close behind, The five men in the ring stop arguing, looking towards the entrance. Chuck stands, looking down at the ring, frowning.

Chuck Matthews
Are you done?

Rick - The new General Manager of Battle Grounds, with his...arm candy? Girlfriend? Associate?

Matt - Hostyle Jones' ex. Whatever their relationship is, it's irrelevant.

Rick - I think that's the biggest word I've ever heard you use.

Chuck Matthews
Wonderful. While you were sitting there bickering, making threats, and trying to make matches you don't have the authority to make...I was in the back, thinking of a solution. And guess what? I got one!

He smirks at the men in the ring, who are slowly getting angrier at his antics.

Chuck Matthews
I like the sound of a champion versus champion match...so yes. Brandon Maddox will fight Robbie Hart at Fallout.

Steel and Cody simultaneously raise their mics.

Chuck Matthews
Speak into those microphones, gentlemen, and I'll have you thrown out of this arena faster than a Hostyle Jones orgasm.

Chalida smirks, and runs her hand across Chuck's chest, down to his jeans.

Chuck Matthews
I'm a fair man, and I understand the importance of contenders. Therefore...I will also be granting Cody Taylor and Steel Angel their respective matches. And, because why the fuck not?...I'll even take Stygian's argument into consideration. Stygian will put his unofficial IWF Championship on the line as well...in a two-...or, I guess I should say, three-way unification match. A six-pack challenge, winner take all!

The crowd erupts into a fresh round of applause.

Rick - WOW!

Matt - Six men, all competing to unify the ASWF and IWF Championships!

Rick - What a main event we have set for Fallout!

Corey Casey
Hold on, Chuck.

Chuck raises an eyebrow, looking up at the screen.

Corey Casey
I like the match...but I think we need to make it a bit more interesting than that. As the Chairman, I believe this match should be contested under elimination rules...inside, let's say...the Double Cage Horror.

The crowd cheers, if possible, even louder.

Chuck Matthews
The Double Cage Horror! What a match! What a show! What a main event of such epic proportions!

Chuck suddenly drops his mocking tone.

Chuck Matthews
Unfortunately, while you have plenty of power as the chairman, Corey...making matches is not one of them. Match-making is a duty of the General Manager...namely, me...and it's a fun little power that you simply do not have.

Isabella Lya Sanchez
But I do.

Chuck clenches his teeth as Isabella walks out from behind the curtain, wearing a tight-fitting suit.

Isabella Lya Sanchez
As the representative of the IWF Board, I will pass Mr. Casey's decision. At Fallout, it will be a six-pack challenge, and it will be held inside the Double Cage Horror!

Chuck glares at Isabella, who winks at him, and heads to the back. Chuck looks at Chalida, who shrugs. He shakes his head, and turns to head to the back.

Chuck Matthews
Oh, right...since this is Milwaukee, I'm sure you haven't yet realized that there are only five men in this six-pack challenge. I'll be sure to let you know who that sixth man is sometime in the near future. Stay tuned.

He chuckles to himself, and the crowd boos as Chuck and Chalida head to the back. The show goes to the opening video.

Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase Bg2012

Fireworks erupt on stage, the video plays, and the Battle Grounds theme blasts through the speakers. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of the signs.

"NO MORE MASON" "Full Throttle is Jinx'd!" "Apollos or GTFO" "I Miss Anna Sad" "WHO IS REMINGTON?" "I Came to see Ryan Apollos" "MY DICK HURTS" "Legend Slayer for IWF Champ!" "IT'S ELECTRIC!"

Matt - Welcome to Battle Grounds!

Rick - LIVE in Milwaukee, Wisonsin! Rick Christian here with Matt Biggars...and it's gonna be a hell of a show!

Matt - Love him or hate him, I have to admit...Chuck Matthews is doing damn well for his first night on the job.

Rick - A major Fallout main event...and tonight, it's Battle for the Briefcase, tournament number four!

Matt - All holders of the case have gone on to become IWF Champion...it's one of the most prestigious prizes in IWF, and with the fourth tournament underway tonight, we'll be seeing a future champion in one of these sixteen individuals, I can guarantee it!

Rick - Which leads us right into our first match...

Heather Thompson - The following is a Battle for the Briefcase first round match! Introducing first...

"Bulls on Parade" plays. Zak Taylor walks down the ramp, sliding into the ring.

Heather Thompson - From Wales...weighing tonight at 234 pounds...ZAK TAYLOR!!!

Matt - Zak Taylor, the British-born superstar, making his IWF debut here tonight.

Rick - And he's got a huge opportunity, getting a stab at the briefcase.

"Dead and Bloated" hits the loud speakers and he makes his way to the ring, slapping hands with all the fans at ringside. He climbs on the top rope and does a back flip into the ring landing in the centre.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 212 pounds...PULSAR PRIME!!

Rick - I've heard about this kid. He's a hell of a high-flyer, and he's been described as high-impact, high-velocity...this guy looks promising.

Matt - We'll see.

The referee looks at both men and calls for the bell.

Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase Match
#7 Zak Taylor [vs] Pulsar Prime #10
Battle for the Briefcase Round One

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Zak Taylor and Pulsar Prime circle each other in the ring. Pulsar charges forward, leaping in the air and taking Zak down with a hurricanrana. Pulsar runs at Zak, flipping and landing across Taylor's chest with a leg drop. He gets to his feet and heads to the corner, climbing up to the top rope.

Pulsar Prime
CHECK THE PULSE!

He backflips off the rope, performing a complete flip and throwing his knees out. His knees drive into Zak's chest, and Pulsar uses his momentum to slide to his feet. He grabs Zak's legs, flipping him over and locking in a Boston crab.

Matt - Prime Power, locked in tight!

Rick - Seriously, how do you know the names of these moves?

Matt - Stoner telepathy, bro.

Zak reaches desperately for the ropes, then frantically slaps the mat.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner, and advancing to the second round of the tournament...PULSAR PRIME!!

Pulsar raises his arms, celebrating his victory. The crowd cheers as Pulsar gets to the top rope, smiling at the crowd. The show cuts to the locker room.

Beno sits in the locker room, lacing up his boots, preparing for his match. Chad Mason walks in.

Chad Mason
Long time, no see, Beno.

Beno
Mason.

Chad Mason
Look, pal. I know things went south...what with you getting fired and all...but since you're back, I'm willing to put everything behind us. I'm not the kind of guy that focuses on the failures...I know the successes you had. So I'm willing to forget your failure in IWF, and offer you a chance to get back into Natural Law...go back to dominating the competition like you used to.

Beno glares at Chad.

Beno
That so?

Chad slaps Beno on the back.

Chad Mason
It's simple. You know Natural Law was, and still is, your ticket to the top. All you need to do to get back into it...is ensure that I make it to the finals of this tournament.

Beno
And how do you propose I do that?

Chad Mason
You know me. I always have a plan. It's simple. You're going up against Ruby tonight. All you need to do...is lose.

Beno
You want me to throw my chance at the briefcase...just to get back into Natural Law?

Chad Mason
It's one match. One little match I want you to throw...and you'll be back with the team. Think about it.

He slaps Beno on the back again, and heads out. Beno watches Chad leave, then smacks his boots a few times, lacing them tighter as the show cuts to commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick - Welcome back to Battle Grounds...and it's been an interesting night so far.

Matt - Awesome main event? Check. Sick matches for the pay-per-view? Check. Conspiracy and controversy backstage? Check. IWF is awesome.

Rick - We saw before the break as Chad Mason tried to...well, I think the best way to put it is Chad bribing Beno to throw his match here tonight.

Matt - Dude, I'd take it. One little match to align with Natural Law? Well worth it, I'd think.

Rick - We'll see if Beno does it.

"Maneater" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Heather Thompson - The following is a battle for the briefcase first round match! Introducing...from Montreal, Quebec, Canada...representing Natural Law...RUBY WINTERS!!

Matt - The First Lady of Natural Law!

Rick - A former women's champion in IWF, I'm sure Ruby would LOVE to get her hands on the briefcase and aim for even greater accolades here.

Matt - She's certainly got the talent to do it.

The lights dim as My time blares throughout the arena. Beno walks onto the stage. He poses for a moment as red and gold pyros shoot off. He cocks a smirk as he begins walking to the ring. He slides into the ring and ascends the turnbuckle with arms held high.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from Gwinn, Michigan...weighing 264 pounds...BENO!

Matt - HE LIVES.

Rick - Beno was once the muscle of Natural Law...but he was unceremoniously ejected when his contract expired in IWF, and was never renewed.

Matt - Apparently Chad is still interested in Beno rejoining the Natural Law ranks.

Rick - Provided Beno gives Mason what he's after...

The referee looks from Beno to Ruby, then calls for the bell.

#8 Ruby Winters [vs] Beno #9
Battle for the Briefcase First Round

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Ruby stares across the ring at Beno. Beno steps up to Ruby, staring down at her. Ruby slaps him across the face. Beno grits his teeth, staring at Ruby. She raises her hands to defend herself. Beno breathes heavily a few times, then steps out of the ring.

Rick - Really?

The referee begins the count.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

Matt - This is actually happening?

"5"

"6"

"7"

"8"

"9"

"10"

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...RUBY WINTERS!

Rick - And just like that, Ruby moves ahead in the tournament!

Matt - ...seriously, what the fuck.

Beno angrily walks up the ramp as Ruby stands in the ring, smirking. The show cuts to backstage.

Chuck sits in his office, his feet propped up on the desk. Chalida sits on the desk, talking to him as the cameraman slowly enters the room. The door bursts open, and Matt Rydell storms in. He pounds his fists on the desk.

Matt Rydell
Keep that bitch Isabella under control!

Chuck Matthews
What are you talking about?

Matt pulls a pink slip from his pocket and slams it down on the desk.

Matt Rydell
She fired me!

Chalida bursts out laughing. Chuck picks up the slip, looking at it.

Chuck Matthews
Well...that's unfortunate. Take care, Matt.

Matt Rydell
You're not going to do anything about this?!

Chuck shrugs.

Chuck Matthews
Not much I CAN do, really. Hiring and firing talent is outside my power. She has the consent of the precious Board...so she's technically within her rights to do it.

Matt Rydell
What am I supposed to do, then?

Chuck Matthews
You can start by getting out of my office.

Matt Rydell
I want this matter-

A hand grabs Matt's shoulder, turning him around. A heavily tattooed man stands there, gripping Matt's arm.

Matt Rydell
Get the fuck-

The man punches Rydell across the face. He twists Matt's arm into a hammerlock, putting enough force to push him forward. The man yanks back on Matt, bringing Matt flying back, right into his waiting elbow. The man's elbow collides with Matt's nose, knocking him out cold.

Chuck Matthews
Impressive. You must be Silas Romero.

Silas Romero
The one and only.

Chuck stands and shakes Romero's hand.

Chuck Matthews
Take a seat, Mr. Romero. We have business to discuss.

The show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase   Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:31 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Duke Dice walking down the hallway backstage, listening to his Ipod when suddenly a boot comes out of nowhere and smacks him right in the face. The force of the kick knocks right into the ground as the crowd in the arena is watching this scene unfold.

Just then a figure emerges and stands over Duke. The figure is wearing a black trench coat with red flame designs on the sides and the word "Blaze" written on the back in fiery red letters. He kneels beside Duke who is moaning in pain as he tries to shake the cobwebs off. The stranger gives an evil smile as he looks down at him.

Baron Tomson
Please to meet the guy that I'm replacing in the tournament. By the way, name's Baron "Blaze" Tomson and I think someone wants to have a word with you. In fact.......here she comes right now.

Just then Isàbella Lya Sanchez enters the scene as Baron stands up and backs away, she looks down at Duke who is still on the ground.

Isàbella Lya Sanchez
You could have been more civil Baron.

Baron Tomson shrugs and gives Isàbella Lya Sanchez a small smirk

Baron Tomson
What and ruin the fun?

Isàbella Lya Sanchez shakes her head and leans down to where Duke is before adjusting her glasses.

Isàbella Lya Sanchez
Duke Dice.....I see you've already meet your replacement for the tournament, you see your performance as of late has been very.....unsatisfactory…during your time here in IWF. So with that in mind…you're fired.

Isàbella Lya Sanchez nods towards the door leading out into the parking garage

Isàbella Lya Sanchez
Baron if you be so kind as to show Duke the door please, I have other business to attend to.

Baron Tomson smiles wickedly

Baron Tomson
Gladly.

Isàbella Lya Sanchez turns and walks away. Baron waits until her footsteps vanish before he pulls out a clear bottle of whiskey from his pocket. He unscrews the top and pours it all over Duke who just flinches, Baron tosses the empty bottle aside and pulls out a match.

Baron Tomson
So Duke word is that you like to gamble right? Well how's about we make a wager right now? I always wondered if IWF's backstage crew is as slow to react to anything as the guys back at my old fed. So here's the deal: If they take more than 15 seconds to come in here and put out the flames, then I'll take whatever money you have on you before throwing you out. If they take less than that though, I will just simply throw you out ready?

He uses the sharp end of his teeth to light the match and drops it on Duke, the flames instantly leap up and Duke's screams can be heard echoing from all around. Baron just leans next to a wall and causally checks his stopwatch as Duke rolls around trying his best to cover up as the flames engulf him.

After a few moments, the workers come in with extinguishers to put out the flames, once they did Baron moves in between them and picks up what's left of Duke and drags him to the nearest exit. He whistles a tune as he drags Duke through the hard floor until he finds a side door with an exit sign. He drops Duke for a moment and digs into his pockets, he manages to pull out Duke's wallet and takes whatever money is inside, he crumbles it up and puts it his own pocket while he replaces the wallet. He then picks up Duke who is barely standing and has several burns on his face and body, Baron just smiles once more.

Baron Tomson
Thanks for the tip pal, now get the fuck out of my face!

He then throws Duke right into the door, it opens just from the force and sends Duke crashing outside where he lands face first on teh ground. Baron takes one last look before slaming the door, he then does the sweeping motion with his gloves and causally walks away as the scene cuts suddenly to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars

Rick Christian has a look of complete horror etched into his features while Matt Biggars just shakes his head sadly

Rick- That was…just…

Matt- A truly barbaric display

Rick- I couldn’t say it any better myself, Matt. That was just a sickening, barbaric display by the sociopath known as Baron “Blaze” Tomson

Matt- And now we have to call one of his matches? Seriously? Shouldn’t he be…you know…IN JAIL?!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Battle for the Briefcase opening round match! Introducing first…

The lights go down for a moment, and there is a moment of silence as the pyrotechnics begin a low, steady burn at the edge of the stage. Suddenly, the opening strains of Flameheart blast over the speakers, and the flames erupt into high gouts of flame, and in the light it’s revealed that a white-cloaked Rosalie Knight is there in center of the stage, kneeling on one knee with her forehead pressed to the hilt of a large prop sword. About the fourth measure of the song (and the third eruption of flames), she rises to her feet and pulls back the hood of the white cloak slowly. She lifts the sword high and shouts out a long, wordless battle cry, turning so that the fans can see her warrior spirit and join in. She begins to chant “knight! Knight!” as she crosses from one end of the stage to another while the music drops in volume, but picks up in tempo and intensity. Once the crowd is roaring, she strides confidently down the ramp, not too fast, with the spotlight following her and her cloak billowing out behind her.

Heather Thompson- From Louisburg, North Carolina…Weighing in at 150 Pounds…She is the IWF Queen of Wrestling Champion…Rosalie Knight!

Rick- Ladies and gentlemen we’ve just received word that, whether she wins or loses here tonight, Rosalie Knight will defend the IWF Queen of Wrestling Championship against the ASWF Divas champion in a Divas Street Fight title unification match!

Matt- Divas street fight match?! What the hell is that?!

Rick- A street fight match for IWF Divas, ADUR!

Matt- Oh…I shoulda thought of that!

Rosalie Knight carries the sword low and ready, a symbol of the fight that faces her and her will to win. She reaches the ring and hands off her sword, removes her cloak and hands it off as well, and drops to one knee there in her corner, the same pose in which she started, in time with the final beat of the music. The lights return.

Heather Thompson- And her opponent…

The titantron glows a crimson red when America by Deuce plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a needle in your veins, a sickness with no name.
In a world that's insane, why's America to blame when you're praying for a change to a god with no face?

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a fucking AK, it's going up in flames.
In a world that's insane, why's America to blame when you're praying for a change to a god with no face?

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

Heather Thompson- From Trenton, New Jersey…Weighing in at 256 Pounds…Baron Tompson!

Rick- What a sick fuck this Baron Tompson is

Matt- We’ve already seen just how sadistic he can be after his attack moments ago on Duke Dice

Rick- And, on top of all being attacked, Duke got fired by that bitch Isàbella Lya Sanchez!

Matt- Be careful, Rick…

Rick- Why? I’m the CEO for fuck’s sake!

Matt- Because Isàbella Lya Sanchez operates with the full permission of the IWF Chairman of the Board of Directors!

Rick- I don’t give a shit what the Board of Directors or their new chairman have to say! Superstars getting fired each and every week for nothing other than “unsatisfactory performance” is bullshit! Mostly because “unsatisfactory performance” to Isàbella Lya Sanchez means “you didn’t win this week or last week”

Matt- Again…tread lightly Rick…

Rick- It just makes me sick! I’m getting a little fed up with Isàbella Lya Sanchez and her power trip, I can assure you of that!

You can't tell me what to say, because I've got one religion.
And I've got one decision, it's a big fuck you.
I can spit it in your face, every month and every day.
Everything you hear my name my middle finger's up too.
You think I owe you, but I ain't got no room for these hoes because their no good.
I ain't living by your rules.
You're getting old dude, for the liquor you blow it and you wanna be notice but you're dyeing so slowly.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

So when they point the finger, you flip one back and say fuck that....FUCK THAT!
So when they point the finger, we'll flip ours back and say fuck that.....FUCK THAT!

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a needle in your veins, a sickness with no name.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a fucking AK, it's going up in flames.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match. The ref looks at both competitors and nods before calling for the bell

#4 Rosalie Knight [vs.] Baron Blaze #13

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Baron Tompson smirks as he looks across the ring at Rosalie Knight, a sadistic smile slowly spreading across his features

Rick- Look at the smirk on Baron Tompson’s face…it’s almost like he’s fondly remembering setting Duke Dice on fire just a few moments ago

Matt- Baron Tompson really is a sicko, Rick, I’ll give you that

Rosalie Knight runs at Baron Tompson, looking to connect a spinning heel kick. Baron Tompson ducks underneath the kick attempt, causing Rosalie Knight to go sailing over Baron Tompson’s head. Rosalie Knight lands on her feet and quickly turns around…right into a vicious superkick that catches Rosalie Knight right underneath her chin and drives her quickly down to the canvas

Rick- What a kick!

Matt- I believe he calls that the “Burst Shot”

Rick- Whatever it was, Baron Tompson just leveled Rosalie Knight with it!

Baron Tompson looks down at Rosalie Knight and chuckles softly. Baron Tompson walks over to where Rosalie Knight is lying on her back and places his boot on Rosalie Knight’s chest. Baron Tompson opens his arms wide, soaking in the hatred from the crowd as the ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3…

Rosalie Knight kicks out

Rick- Rosalie Knight manages to kick out!

Matt- Thank God! I was scared that this was going to be one of those dumb “one move and a pin” matches!

Baron Tompson looks down at Rosalie Knight, the smirk of confidence slowly fading from his features. Baron Tompson removes his boot from Rosalie Knight’s chest, leans down, and drags Rosalie Knight over to the nearest corner turnbuckle. Baron Tompson then grabs the top rope and leaps up, springing from the lowest turnbuckle to the second rope and then finally to the top rope. As soon as he lands on the top rope, Baron Tompson springs backwards and comes crashing down on Rosalie Knight with a BME

Rick- BME!

Matt- This has got to be it!

Instead of going for the pin though, Baron Tompson leans down and drags Rosalie Knight up to her feet. Baron Tompson drags Rosalie Knight to the center of the ring before kicking her in the gut, doubling Rosalie Knight over. Rosalie Knight instantly doubles over, clutching her stomach in pain. Meanwhile, Baron Tompson runs to the nearest ropes and bounces off of them. Baron Tompson then comes running back at Rosalie Knight. As soon as he is close enough, Baron Tompson leaps into the air and drills Rosalie Knight with a scissors kick

Rick- Baron Tompson almost took Rosalie Knight’s head off!

Matt- the Burning Axe Kick!

Baron Tompson immediately leaps to his feet and sneers as he looks down at Rosalie Knight

Baron Tompson
Time to finish this

Baron Tompson leans down and drags Rosalie Knight up to her feet one final time. Baron Tompson then reels Rosalie Knight in, lifts Rosalie Knight up into a vertical position before jumping in the air and spiking Rosalie Knight’s head into the canvas with a reverse impaler DDT

Rick- Good God what a move!

Matt- Rosalie Knight’s brains must be scrambled up like eggs!

Baron Tompson cockily rolls over and presses Rosalie Knight’s shoulders to the canvas as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Advancing to the next round of the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament...Baron Tompson!

Baron Tompson pushes himself up to his feet and allows the ref to hold his wrist up in victory

Rick- Baron Tompson certainly made one hell of an impact here tonight

Matt- You can say that again! Baron Tompson lit Duke Dice on fire at the behest of Isàbella Lya Sanchez, then came out here and decimated the IWF Queen of Wrestling Champion Rosalie Knight

Rick- I get the feeling we’re going to have to keep an eye on this Baron Tompson guy…whether we want to or not…

The camera zooms in on Baron Tompson, who has climbed the nearest turnbuckle and is smirking confidently out at the crowd, for a few moments before cutting to the back

The scene cuts to the back to show Hostyle Jones and Steel Angel hanging out in the Human Highlight Reels locker room. HOS shakes his head, a dejected look on his face, as he stares at the broadcast of Battle Grounds which is playing on the big screen TV in front of him

Hostyle Jones
A disappointing loss for Rosie…ah well…

Hostyle Jones turns and is about to say something to Steel Angel when, suddenly, the door of the Human Highlight Reels’ locker room flies open. The camera turns and shows RAP, who slowly walks into the locker room. Instead of being nervous, Hostyle Jones turns and a big smile appears on his face as he sees Ryan Apollos.

Hostyle Jones
Ah, Apollos!

Hostyle Jones climbs to his feet and goes to embrace Ryan Apollos, but Ryan Apollos shakes his head and reaches out, placing his fingertips on Hostyle Jones’ chest

Ryan Apollos
No Hostyle…I’m done. Done with HHR…done with all this…

Ryan Apollos motions around the inside of the locker room. Steel Angel furrows his brow in confusion as he watches the scene unfold before him

Ryan Apollos
But most of all, Hostyle…I’m done with you. I’m done taking orders from a fucking liar

Hostyle Jones shakes his head

Hostyle Jones
I don’t know what you’re talking about, Apollos

Ryan Apollos chuckles harshly

Ryan Apollos
You promised me main event matches…you promised me more title shots…you promised me everything, Hostyle. And what did I get? I barely got a match at FTA II. I got an opening match against a severely injured scrub opponent at the biggest pay per view on the IWF calendar. Instead of main eventing any shows or pay per views since joining HHR, I’ve been stuck at the mid-card or, even worse, opening the fucking show. And as far as title shots go…I haven’t even been within smelling distance of the title, never get a shot at it…

Ryan Apollos’ gaze slowly slides past Hostyle Jones and falls upon HOS’ IWF High Impact Championship, which is slung across the back of the couch Hostyle Jones had just been sitting on

Ryan Apollos
Speaking of championship matches…that High Impact Title sure is good looking…

Hostyle Jones quickly turns his head and looks at the High Impact title for a split second before whirling back around and staring into Ryan Apollos’ eyes. The mirth and laid back tone of Hostyle Jones’ voice is instantly gone, replaced by a hard edged, no nonsense tone

Hostyle Jones
What’s that little comment supposed to mean?

Ryan Apollos tries to look innocent but the shadow of a smirk hovers about his features as he raises both of his hands up in a “I surrender” motion

Ryan Apollos
Nothing…just a simple thought…damn, I didn’t know you were so paranoid, Hostyle…

Ryan Apollos looks at his watch and then returns his gaze to Hostyle Jones

Ryan Apollos
Anyways…just thought I’d drop by and tell you that I’m done taking orders from a guy who looks like he got shot in the face with a make up cannon. On that note, I must be off…

Ryan Apollos turns and, without waiting for Hostyle Jones to reply, walks towards the locker room door. Ryan Apollos opens the door and, before walking fully out of the locker room, Ryan Apollos turns and glances back at the IWF High Impact Championship one more time

Ryan Apollos
Oh and before I forget…I heard that your title unification match in two weeks is going to be a Hawk’s Nest match. Hope you do well…I’d hate to see that beautiful title fall into someone else’s hands…

Ryan Apollos winks at Hostyle Jones before fully exiting the locker room, leaving Hostyle Jones fuming. The camera zooms in on Hostyle Jones' face for a moment before the show fades to commercial

Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase Gronking-original

GRONK CATCH FOOTBALL!

GRONK SCORE TOUCHDOWN!

GRONK SMASH FOOTBALL!

Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase 0

FOOTBALL ESCAPE GRONK’S SPIKE?!

SYSTEM FAIL! SYSTEM FAIL! SYSTEM FAIL!

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Well folks, you heard it here first! Next week’s IWF Queen of Wrestling Title vs. ASWF Divas title match is going to be contested under Street Fight Rules…

Matt- While the IWF High Impact Title vs. the ASWF Global title unification match set for two weeks from tonight is going to be a Hawk’s Nest match!

Rick- And if I were Hostyle Jones, I’d be EXTREMELY wary of Ryan Apollos!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall and is yet another opening round match in the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament! Introducing first…

The lights go out and “Invincible” by MGK begins to play, a burst of blue lights up the entrance way and out walks Ethan, hooded to the world, until HE wants them to see him, until THEY "deserve" to see him.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas, Nevada…Weighing in at 238 Pounds…Ethan Cage!

Rick- Ethan Cage is yet another incredibly talented former ASWF talent that decided to jump ship when IWF absorbed ASWF last week

Matt- And from what I hear, Ethan Cage is one guy that would get along quite well with Jason Hawk!

Rick-Why do you say that?

Matt- Well, both Ethan Cage and Hawk are both…well…extremely confident in their in-ring abilities…

Rick- They’re both ETA’s, Matt…admit it…

Matt- NEVER!

Ethan Cage slides into the ring, and jumps in the corner until his opponent comes out.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

"THE BOSS IS BACK!"

We hear a Scottish man's gruff voice yell that as the music starts out softly.

"I bang on the door but you won't let me in,
'cause you're sick and tired of me reeking of gin.
Locked all the doors from the front to the back,
And left me a note telling me I should pack.

I walk in the bar and the fella's all cheer,
They order me up a whiskey and beer.
You ask me why I'm writing this poem,
Some call it a tavern but I call it home."

Porter MacLeod slowly steps out onto the stage toting a almost empy fifth of Kraken rum. He takes a swig before stepping further onto the ramp. He's arrogantly chomping away at his gum as the crowd is letting out their long, droning chants of "Pooooorter" "Pooooorter". He stops and takes a long look at the crowd before holding up his liquor bottle as a toast to the crowd and tilts it back to have a swig. When he does this, pyro goes off behind him all across the stage as the chorus hits and the crowd loudly sings along.

Heather Thompson- From Glennfinnan, Scotland…Weighing in at 275 Pounds…Porter MacLeod!

Rick- Porter MacLeod is one guy that is definitely on his way to being proclaimed a legend in this business

Matt- Are you serious right now, Rick?

Rick- Yes I am…why?

Matt- THIS GUY IS MAKING HIS ENTRANCE TO THE RING SINGING ABOUT BEING FUCKING DRUNK!

Rick- I fail to see what that has to do with Porter’s in-ring abilities

Matt- HE CAN’T WRESTLE IF HE’S FUCKED IN HALF DRUNK!

"Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
Pour my beer down the sink
I've got more in the trunk.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
And I'm going to be drunk till the next time I'm drunk!"

Porter has made it to the bottom of the ramp. He turns and looks at the crowd on both sides. He holds up the liquor bottle and yells "PORTER MACLEOD!!!" the crowd replies by yelling "FUCK THE WORLD!". He tilts the Kraken up and finishes the bottle. When he's finished he tosses the bottle out into the crowd. He turns to the camera and takes his chewing gum and squishes it against the lens of the camera. Porter then rolls into the ring.

"You've given me an option, you say I must choose,
'tween you and the liqour, then I'll take the booze!
Jumpin' on Western down to the south side,
Where I'll sit down and exercise my Scottish pride.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
Pour my beer down the sink I've got more in the trunk.

Fuck you, I'm drunk
Fuck you, I'm drunk
And I'm going to be drunk till the next time I'm drunk!"

The last line plays out as Porter stands up on the top turnbuckle fluffing up his kilt and screaming random obscenities to the crowd, which still cheer him just the same. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

#3 Porter MacLeod [vs.] Ethan Cage #14

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Porter MacLeod and Ethan Cage both eye each other from across the ring. Slowly, carefully, they both make their way to the center of the ring and are just about to lock up when Ethan Cage suddenly lashes out and kicks Porter MacLeod in the gut, doubling Porter MacLeod over and eliciting a massive boo from the crowd as Ethan Cage smirks

Rick- A dirty move there by Ethan Cage

Matt- It would seem that Ethan Cage could give less of a fuck what these people think

Ethan Cage reaches out and grabs Porter MacLeod and reels Porter MacLeod in. Ethan Cage then lifts Porter MacLeod up in the double underhook position. Ethan Cage then brings Porter MacLeod crashing down to the canvas, drilling Porter MacLeod with a double underhook suplex into a back breaker

Rick- Nice move there by Ethan Cage

Matt- Don’t try to kiss Ethan Cage’s ass now just because he’s in control, Rick!

Rick- Kiss his ass? I was saying he hit one nice move!

Matt- Kiss ass…

Ethan Cage quickly runs to the ropes on the far side of the ring and ducks outside of the ring. Ethan Cage then grabs the top rope and uses it to spring up and stand on the top rope. Ethan Cage then dives forward, executing a full front flip in mid-air before Ethan Cage comes crashing down across Porter MacLeod’s throat with a springboard senton leg drop

Rick- Ethan Cage using the ropes to pick up the momentum of this match

Matt- Ethan Cage is awesome! I like this kid already!

Ethan Cage quickly hooks Porter MacLeod’s legs as the ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

Porter MacLeod quickly kicks out

Rick- Only one

Matt- Shitty song by the band Yellowcard

Rick- Yes I…wait…what?!

Ethan Cage gets to his feet, shaking his head. Ethan Cage looks down at Porter MacLeod and screams at him

Ethan Cage
JUST STAY DOWN YOU OLD FUCK!

Ethan Cage then begins to slap the side of Porter MacLeod’s head as Porter MacLeod tries to get to his feet. Ethan Cage slaps Porter MacLeod three times before lashing out and catching Porter MacLeod in the gut with a big boot. Ethan Cage then reaches out and grabs Porter MacLeod by the arm. Ethan Cage then Irish whips Porter MacLeod right into the corner turnbuckle. Instead of just standing there though, Ethan Cage follows in closely behind Porter MacLeod. As soon as Porter MacLeod’s chest hits the corner turnbuckle, Porter MacLeod is driven backwards a few steps due to the momentum of the collision. As soon as Porter MacLeod stumbles backwards, Ethan Cage ducks underneath Porter MacLeod’s arm, runs past Porter MacLeod, leaps up and lands on the second turnbuckle. Without even pausing for a split second, Ethan Cage then leaps from the top turnbuckle, spins 180 degrees in mid-air so that he’s now facing Porter MacLeod, and drives his foot into the side of Porter MacLeod’s skull

Rick- Springboard head kick by Ethan Cage!

Matt- Goddamn Ethan Cage is fast! I still don’t think Porter MacLeod even knows this match has even started yet!

Porter MacLeod is immediately driven to the canvas spine first due to the force of the head kick. However, Ethan Cage quickly flips up to his feet and runs to the ring ropes. Instead of ducking outside of the ropes though, Ethan Cage leaps into the air as soon as he gets close enough and lands on the second rope. Ethan Cage then springs backwards, looking to connect a lionsault. However, just before Ethan Cage is about to come crashing down on top of Porter MacLeod, Porter MacLeod manages to get his knees up. Instead of driving the wind from Porter MacLeod’s lungs, Ethan Cage suddenly feels Porter MacLeod’s knees being driven into his chest, causing Ethan Cage to fall to the canvas

Rick- Nice counter there by Porter MacLeod

Matt- Now let’s see if Porter MacLeod can get some offense in!

Porter MacLeod slowly crawls over to the ring ropes and uses them to help himself up to his feet. Meanwhile, in the center of the ring, Ethan Cage also attempts to fight up to a vertical basis. Porter MacLeod is the first man to his feet and, as soon as Ethan Cage is also standing upright, Porter MacLeod charges across the ring and drives Ethan Cage down to the canvas with a Lou Thez Press. However, at the last second, Porter MacLeod wraps his kilt over the head of Ethan Cage and begins raining blows down on Ethan Cage’s head as Ethan Cage kicks and throws blind punches in an attempt to fight back

Rick- PEEK A BOO!

Matt- Ethan Cage…meet Porter MacLeod’s cock!

Porter MacLeod hits Ethan Cage a few times before quickly climbing off of Ethan Cage. Porter MacLeod doesn’t wait for Ethan Cage to fight back but, instead, begins stomping down on Ethan Cage’s chest and head. The ref tries to push Porter MacLeod but, after failing to get Porter MacLeod off of Ethan Cage, the ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Porter MacLeod finally stops stomping down on Ethan Cage right before the ref is about to reach five

Rick- Porter MacLeod using the ref’s count to inflict a maximum amount of damage on Ethan Cage

Matt- Considering the beating Porter MacLeod has taken thus far, I’d say that’s a good idea by the seasoned veteran Porter MacLeod

Porter MacLeod leans down and drags Ethan Cage up to his feet. Porter MacLeod kicks Ethan Cage in the gut, doubling Ethan Cage over. Porter MacLeod then grabs Ethan Cage and Irish whips Ethan Cage to the ring ropes. Ethan Cage hits the ring ropes and comes running back at Porter MacLeod. At the last second, Porter MacLeod reaches out and grabs Ethan Cage. Porter MacLeod then lifts Ethan Cage up, spins around, and drives Ethan Cage down to the canvas with a double edged spinebuster

Rick- What a power move there by Porter MacLeod!

Matt- Porter MacLeod has officially managed to turn the tide and momentum of this match in his favor!

Porter MacLeod drops down and quickly attempts to pin Ethan Cage as the ref counts

-1-

-2…

Ethan Cage kicks out

Rick- Barely 2!

Matt- Both men have managed to get good offense in here in the early moments of this match

Porter MacLeod gets to his feet and, after a few choice, gruff words to the ref, Porter MacLeod turns his attention back to Ethan Cage. Porter MacLeod leans down and drags Ethan Cage up to his feet. Porter MacLeod then lunges forward, driving his quad right into Ethan Cage’s gut. Porter MacLeod quickly delivers two more massive leg lifts right into the gut of Ethan Cage before Porter MacLeod Irish whips Ethan Cage to the ropes yet again. However, instead of bouncing off the ropes, this time Ethan Cage manages to loop both of his arms around the top rope, stopping momentum from carrying him back towards Porter MacLeod.

Rick- Ethan Cage manages to hang out

Matt- That might not be such a good thing!

Porter MacLeod instantly notices Ethan Cage hanging from the top rope and charges forward. As soon as he gets close enough, Porter MacLeod leaps into the air and delivers a flying clothesline to Ethan Cage that sends both men toppling out of the ring and down to the ringside mats below

Rick- Flying clothesline!

Matt- And now both men are down for the count

The ref looks at both Ethan Cage and Porter MacLeod, neither of whom are moving on the outside of the ring. The ref then shrugs and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Slowly, Ethan Cage crawls over to the announcer’s table and uses it to begin to pull himself up to his feet

-5-

-6-

Ethan Cage is the first to his feet while Porter MacLeod struggles to use the ring apron to help himself up. Ethan Cage grabs the top of the announcer’s table and casts a quick glance over his shoulder to see that Porter MacLeod has managed to finally pull himself up vertically

-7-

Ethan Cage leaps up onto the announcer’s table and springs backwards directly at Porter MacLeod. Porter MacLeod looks up but is too slow to avoid the move. Ethan Cage hooks Porter MacLeod’s head as he sails over and Ethan Cage lands on his feet behind Porter MacLeod with Porter MacLeod’s head hooked. Ethan Cage then winks at the camera before diving backwards, driving Porter MacLeod down to the ringside mats with diving reverse DDT

Rick- Nice use of the announce table there by Ethan Cage!

Matt- Sold! I am 110% sold on Ethan Cage!

Meanwhile, inside the ring, the ref continues to count

-8-

-9-

Ethan Cage quickly leaps to his feet and rolls back into the ring. Ethan Cage then rolls back out of the ring, forcing the ref to restart his count

Rick- I don’t get it…Ethan Cage could’ve won this match by count out if he had just stayed in the ring

Matt- If there is one thing I know about guys like Jason Hawk and Ethan Cage…it’s that guys like them don’t like to win matches by count out or DQ. No, guys like Hawk and Ethan Cage like to win matches definitively…they like to be in the spotlight and really beat down on their opponent and send a message that they are truly the best this business has to offer

Rick- So you’re ready to admin Ethan Cage and Hawk are nothing short of Ego Tripping Assholes?

Matt- NEVER EVER! FUCK YOU RICK! Ethan Cage FOR THE WIN!

Meanwhile, outside the ring, Ethan Cage leans down and drags Porter MacLeod up to his feet as the ref continues to count from inside the ring

-1-

-2-

-3-

Ethan Cage kicks Porter MacLeod in the gut, doubling Porter MacLeod over. Ethan Cage then rolls Porter MacLeod back into the ring before hopping up onto the ring apron. Inside the ring, Porter MacLeod slowly begins to drag himself up to his feet and turn around. As soon as Porter MacLeod is fully vertical and has turned around, Ethan Cage springs up to the top rope and launches himself directly at Porter MacLeod. Ethan Cage then drives Porter MacLeod down to the canvas with a springboard superman punch

Rick- Ethan Cage using his agility and high flying skill once more

Matt- Ethan Cage might be the most exciting new acquisition IWF has ever had!

Rick- Don’t let our IWF Champ, Robbie Hart, hear you say that…

Ethan Cage quickly rolls through the move, springs up to his feet and throws his arms out straight to either side. Ethan Cage nods his head as a smug look of confidence appears on his face. Ethan Cage looks right into the camera and says

Ethan Cage
That briefcase is MINE! Fuck this old bastard!

Rick- Ethan Cage might be getting a little ahead of himself here

Matt- Why do you say that? Ethan Cage is not only confident…he’s 100% sure he’s going to win that briefcase! I like this kid’s attitude!

Ethan Cage turns and walks over to where Porter MacLeod is laying on the canvas. Ethan Cage then leans down and drags Porter MacLeod up to his feet. Ethan Cage then leaps backwards, looking to connect a Pele kick but, at the last second, Porter MacLeod manages to fall backwards half a step, thus causing Ethan Cage to crash and burn

Rick- Ethan Cage looking to hit a massive Pele kick

Matt- I believe he calls that Pele kick the “Hit the Lights”

Rick- Well whatever he calls it…he just missed hitting it!

Porter MacLeod quickly stomps down on Ethan Cage a number of times before hauling Ethan Cage up to his feet. Porter MacLeod then kicks Ethan Cage in the gut, doubling Ethan Cage over. Porter MacLeod then lifts Ethan Cage up in the vertical suplex position, holding Ethan Cage aloft.

Rick- Porter MacLeod might be looking to hit that nasty Bottom of the Loch drop!

Matt- Come on Ethan Cage! Kick out!

As soon as the words leave Matt Biggar’s mouth, Ethan Cage manages to drive his knees into the skull of Porter MacLeod. Ethan Cage hits three massive knee strikes right into the skull of Porter MacLeod, causing Porter MacLeod to allow Ethan Cage to drop down and escape the jackhammer attempt. Porter MacLeod then drops to one knee, shaking his head as he tries to gather his wits. As soon as Ethan Cage’s feet hit the ground though, Ethan Cage leaps backwards and delivers a Pele kick that smashes right into the back of Porter MacLeod’s skull

Rick- There it is!

Matt- YES! HIT THE LIGHTS!

Ethan Cage immediately rolls over and hooks Porter MacLeod’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…advancing to the next round of the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament…Ethan Cage!

Ethan Cage climbs up to his feet, rubbing his gut a bit but allowing the ref to hold his wrist aloft in victory

Rick- Two ASWF guys debut here in IWF back to back…and before the end of the hour both men manage to secure a victory!

Matt- THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER! Ethan Cage IS THE NEXT COMING OF JASON HAWK! THIS IS EPIC!! I’M GONNA SMOKE THIS JOINT JUST FOR YOU, Ethan Cage!

Matt Biggars immediately sparks up as the camera quickly cuts away from Matt and Rick and shows Ethan Cage, who is posing on the top of the nearby turnbuckle. The camera focuses in on Ethan Cage for a moment before cutting to the back

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase   Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Heather Thompson – Introducing next weighing in at 197 pounds, and calls Framingham, Mass his home … Sean Libby!!!

Concept of Love by Hideki Naganuma hits and Sean Libby comes walking out, sending the crowed to there feet. He makes his way down the ramp and slides right into the ring. He strikes his posse sending off flash bulbs and the entire arena into a frenzy

Rick – Libby has had one of the most up and down careers in wrestling, But these fans love him

Matt – It’s good to see Libby back inside the ring, Hopefully he can continue his good form since returning here tonight.

Suddenly, the Lights dim, music plays over the PA system “Disruptr” by Devin Townsend, begins to blast. The Lights go out, as the music begins to play

I'm tired of waiting
I'm tired of fading
I'm sick of being oppressed
through all the failing
I'm syncopated
at least it's off my chest

Disruptr

you're kind of fading
don't be a baby
I'm sick of being obsessed
through all the mating
master debating
God knows i'd settle for less

but

I come from the
centre of the universe
and I've no time for these
distractions

Disruptr

Death Angel steps out from the back and looks over the thousands of screaming and cheering fans in attendance

Heather Thompson
From Seattle, Washington…Weighing in at 900 Pounds…Death Angel!

Rick-Death-Angel is one of the most unpredictable men in Wrestling

Matt- Hes Crazy

Rick- Very

somebody get me alone
I need to feel at home
I need a brain massage

somebody get me a doctor
I feel a bit ill
but i ain't feeling this at all

no

I am from the
centre of the universe
and i've no time for these
symptoms of your universe

I come from the
master of the universe
distractions

so here's what it means to be
be a man about it

Death Angel walks slowly down the entrance ramp and down to the ring. He hops up on the ring apron and climbs over the top rope as he steps into the ring

you don't forget the family
be a man

so what if it kills you all?
oh, be a man about it

be a God damned man...boy

oh be a man about it

let's go down to the beach
we'll sit in the womb

I come from the
master of the universe
and I've no time
for these
symptoms of your universe

I come for the
center of the universe
centers of your universe

I come for the
center of the universe
distractions

straying away
from the dark sides of hell
the world
the world is the same

darkness

Death Angel walks over to the center of the ring and stares at Sean Libby, a sadistic smile on his face.

Death Angel [vs.] Sean Libby

Referee waddles to the middle of the ring and he calls Sean and DA to him. He checks both wrestlers for any foreign objects in their boots. Satisfied that neither has any weapons he lets them know this is a Standard Rules Match. Ref then asks Sean if he understands and Sean also indicates he fully understands. Referee looks over at the Timekeeper and gives him the motion to ring the bell and this match is officially underway. The two wrestlers lock up and Libby gets the upper hand when he pushes Death Angle back onto the ropes Ref immediately steps in and asks for a break. Sean cautiously breaks the hold, expecting that DA would hit him on the break, but Death Angel restrains himself and there is no infraction on the break.

Rick—I'm Surprised at Death Angel I thought he would have Definatly took a cheap shoot at Libby Here

Matt—Well it would have been almost too Perdictable for him to do that.

Sean approaches DA again and gets hit in the side of the head with a roundhouse kick. This staggers Sean to the side a few steps but she quickly recovers and trips DA up with a sweep kick which drops DA to the mat. Sean then drags DA up to his feet and executes a DDT driving Death Angel’s head hard into the mat. Sean rolls DA over for the pin as the ref steps in for the count.

ONE…

TWO…

Somehow Death Angel managed to kick out of that pinning combination. Both stars get to their feet and face off again. This time they are circling around each other like two roosters in a cock fight. DA takes off and rebounds off the ropes and Sean also takes off and rebounds off the ropes. The two are now criss-crossing the ring rebounding off the ropes. DA is the first to stop in the middle of the ring to wait for DA to rebound off the ropes. DA notices Sean standing there and he ducks the clothesline attempt by Sean and then when Libby turns around he hits Sean with a clothesline and then drags him to his feet and executes a supplex. DA rolls Sean over for the pin but the ref steps up and demands a break while pointing to the foot of Libby which is under the bottom rope.

Rick—Smart Ring Presence by LIbby to get his Foot Under the Rope

Matt—Libby Smart, Wonder when the last time anyone said that

Both wrestlers slowly get to their feet. The start trading punches and the ref steps in to make them stop the punching but both stars push him aside. The back and forth punching continues for a moment until Death Angel gets the better of Sean Libby and he has Libby staggering. Death Angel drags Libby by the arm to the middle of the ring then he whips him hard into the ropes. Sean Libby flies into the ropes with Death Angle running toward him. DA leaps into the air to execute a drop kick on Sean coming off the ropes, but Libby holds on to the ropes and DA ends up hitting nothing but air. The crowd watches in horror as DA misses the drop kick and twists in the air and comes down heading for his neck, but Libby catches the big man in the air and drives him into the Mat with a Brainbuster Sean Libby hooks the leg…

One…

Two…

Thre…

But Death Angel Somehow managed to kick out.

Rick— How The Hell did Death Angel Manage to kick out of that?

Matt— I don't know but I doubt he has much left to give after that

Sean Slowly Pulls Death Angel up to his feet hooking his head in a DDT Position, Libby looks fired up but Death Angel uses his larger stature to Lift Libby Up and Fling him over the top rope, But Libby Mananged to grap onto the ropes landing on the aprong.

Rick—Nice Job Libby

Matt— LIBBEH IS SMART MANDEM

Sean Libby stands up on the apron and Death Angel runs at him, then shoulder blocks him, sending him flying off into the guardrail.

Rick—Oh Shit

Matt— Death Angel Power could be to much for Libby to deal with now

Death Angel leaves the ring and uppercuts Sean Libby sending him over the guardrail into the audience. Death Angel turns around and looks at the crowd going wild. Death Angel takes a step towards the fans to the left of him and Sean Libby runs and jumps off the guardrail with a cross body, taking Death Angel down. Death Angel rolls back, still holding Sean Libby, then he stands up. Death Angel body slams Sean Libby into the ring post.
Rick—OHHOLYSHITTINGBBQ

Matt— Poor Libbeh, R.I.P Sean Libby

Death Angel waits for Sean Libby to stand up. Sean Libby uses the post to help himself up and Death Angel runs at him. Sean Libby dives out of the way and Death Angel runs right into the post. Sean Libby dropkicks Death Angel but he still doesn’t fall down.

Rick— Libby Fighting Back but it might be too little to late

Matt— Death Angels a monster like the world has never seen before, that’s probably why he comes back from death so often.

Death Angel climbs up to the apron and Sean Libby runs at him and spears him. Death Angel holds onto the top rope and knees Sean Libby to the face, sending him back into the ring. Death Angel steps over the rope getting back into the ring and he grabs Sean Libby by the throat.

Rick — Not the 12 foot Chokeslam! He gets them up about that high right?

Matt— at least.

Death Angel lifts Sean Libby by the throat and Sean Libby wraps his legs around his head and arm, locking in a triangle choke. Death Angel falls down power bombing Sean Libby down, the force forcing him to break the hold.

Rick — Sean Libby almost caught Death Angel, but he was able to drop him from way up, and now Sean is in a really bad spot.

Death Angel pins Sean Libby.

ONE

TWO

THRE

Sean Libby puts his foot on the rope.

Rick — BRILLIANT! That man is my hero!

Matt— Sean Libby, having the ring sense to put his foot on the rope.

Death Angel stands up and walks to the corner. Death Angel climbs to the top turnbuckle.

Rick — THEFUCK?

Matt— Death Angel is going to fly?

Death Angel jumps off the top rope looking to drop a knee on Sean Libby but he moves out of the way. Death Angel hit’s the mat hard and stands up. Sean Libby runs and spears Death Angel but he hardly moves.

Rick — Damn it!

Matt— It’s like Sean is fighting Big Ben… or something.

Rick — it’s like he’s fighting a FREAK!

Death Angel shoves Sean Libby to the corner and runs at him. Death Angel jumps, extending himself and splashes Sean Libby in the corner. Death Angel backs up and Sean Libby staggers forward towards him. Death Angel grabs Sean Libby by the throat and he lifts him and choke slams him down. Death Angel pins Sean Libby.

ONE

TWO

THRE

Sean Libby kicks out.

Rick — I know Sean likes to wait for his opponent to fuck themselves over, but Death Angel isn’t making mistakes, and he’s not showing any damage!

Death Angel lifts Sean Libby up and sets him up for a piledriver. Sean Libby pulls himself under Death Angel, then stands up. Sean Libby jumps on Death Angel’s back locking in a sleeper hold. Death Angel staggers around the ring like a bull, with Sean Libby on his back. Death Angel tries to reach for Sean Libby but is too big.

Rick — Sleeper hold applied by Sean Libby!

Death Angel steps over the top rope onto the apron. Death Angel faces the announcers tables and positions his feet.

Rick — What the hell is he doing?

Matt— OUT OF THE WAY!

Death Angel jumps off the apron towards the announce table. Sean Libby jumps off his back, adding an extra push that sends Death Angel flipping through the air before crashing through the announce table. Sean Libby looks at Death Angel from the ring apron.

Rick — OUR POOR ANNOUNCE TABLE..... YOU ANIMALS, YOU FILTHY ANIMALS

Death Angel tries to sit up, then does. Death Angel grabs the guardrail and pulls himself up to his feet.

Rick — That psychotic asshole threw himself through our table just to break a sleeper hold?

Matt— Yeah.

Death Angel turns around and Sean Libby jumps off the apron and spears him down onto the broken announce table. Sean Libby stands up and puts his foot on the chest of Death Angel and holds up his arms. Death Angel sits up and Sean Libby kicks him to the face, dropping him back down. Sean Libby walks over and grabs the ring steps, still tilted on there side.

Rick — Sean don’t use those, you’ll get Dqed!

Sean Libby tosses the steps into the ring and slides in. Sean Libby positions the steps in the center of the ring. Death Angel stands up and enters the ring. Sean Libby runs and jumps off the steps only to get caught in mid air by Death Angel. Sean Libby kicks his feet, then drops down, catching Death Angel with a DDT that drives him down into the ring steps.

Rick— Huge DDT!

Matt— Death Angel is hurt.

Death Angel stands up and Sean Libby runs, then jumps off the steps and spears Death Angel. Sean Libby pins Death Angel, hooking on leg.

ONE

TWO

THREE

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson
Here Is Your Winner Sean Libby

Rick— Libby Beat the Monster Death Angel

Matt— What a Performance from Sean Libby Tonight.

Suddenly The Man With the Flaming Hair Appeared on the Ramp, Libby quickly rolled out the ring as The Man Known as The Jackyl slowly made his way down the ramp with a chain in his hand.

Rick— Not this Guy again

Matt— The Same man from FTA

The Jackyl Slowly made his way down the ramp before sliding into the ring, Dark Angel slowly struggles to get back to his feet in time as The Jackyl charged and punched him in the skull with the Steel Chain wrapped around his knuckles.

Rick— Someone Save DEATH ANGEL

Matt— He's Like 90 Feet Tall and 2000 Pounds, He doesn't need help

Rick— HEY I HEAR DEATH ANGEL IS SENSITIVE ABOUT HIS WEIGHT ISSUE, SO SHAT

Death Angel slowly looks up at The Jackyl but is once again met with a huge right hand busting him Wide Open, The Jackyl look down at him with a huge smirk on his face before lifting his huge foot up and ramming it right into the back of Death Angel's Skull sending his skull crashing into the canvas as the show fades to commercial.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase 050113_519_Ronald_McDonald_Burger_King
Shark Do not be like Ronald.... COME HOME
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the show returns from Commercial Break Isabella Jean stands in the middle of the ring.

Heather Thompson- This match is scheduled for one fall already in the ring at this time, Isabella Jean

The lights shut off as Mothership by Enter Shikari plays. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Go tell all your friends that this is the end
This is the end

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stops at the top of the ramp smiling. Before he starts a one man mosh pit. He then starts walking down to the ring.

Heather Thompson- From Milwaukee, Wisconsin…Weighing in at 250 Pounds…Ryan Apollos!

Rick- Ryan Apollos, One of those guys that has had such a rollercoster career

Matt- That’s one way to put it!

Rick- He Went from Opening the show and jobbing out to new talent, to coming with inches of the IWF championship, It should be interesting to see what Is next for Young Apollos

I don't understand a word you're saying
What are the clouds running from?
There's something in the air tonight
Something is wrong, spit it out!

Apollos walks around the ring before climbing onto the ring apron.

I just fell from the mothership
(they said that)
your answers, they're always lying on the ocean bed
your answers, they're always lying on the ocean bed

Apollos climbs onto the middle turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air before back flipping off the turnbuckle.

there's something in the air
tonight, i'm wide awake, i'm wide awake
tonight, i'm wide awake, i'm wide awake

Apollos enters the ring and circles it before bouncing on the ring ropes facing the hard camera as the music fades.

Isabella Jean [vs.] Ryan Apollos

As The Sound of the Bell echoes around the Arena Isabella Jean Charges at Ryan Apollos, But Apollos sidesteps allowing her to bounce off of the ropes,Ryan Apollos turns and runs to the ring ropes. As soon as he gets close enough, Ryan Apollos leaps into the air and lands on the second rope. Ryan Apollos then turns in mid-air, springs off the rope, and drills Isabella Jean in the face with a nasty head kick

Rick- Eradicator!

Matt-lights out for Isabella Jean, Goodbye to your IWF Career too!

Ryan Apollos draws himself up to his feet smirking slightly before dropping down ontop of Isabella Jean as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner Ryan Apollos

Rick- Complete dominance from Ryan Apollos here tonight, won't be long till he's back in the title scene again now

Apollos slowly got back to his feet raising his hand high in the air, with a huge smirk on his face before pointing to his chest and mouthing the words "My Time is coming"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase   Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:00 pm

The crowed cheer’s as the cheesy 70’s game show stage is set up, this time it’s a little different as it has a 70’s style ‘millionaire’ look to it. With the same cheesy, Bright Apollo themed sign hangs above the ring and it reads ‘HI-JINX’. The theme of the millionaire game plays and James Walker is seen in a makeshift cardboard side stage, flashing a flash light around the crowed

James Walker
“Ladies and gents, it’s time for everyone’s favorite game show … HI-JINX! Here is your host, the clown prince of the Insurgency, lets here it for JINX!”

The cheesy theme keeps playing as Jinx comes running from backstage all the way down the ramp and into the set of HI-Jinx, he holds his long 1970’s style microphone, and takes one of the two seats

Jinx
Thanks for the lovely introduction Jimmy James! And welcome everyone to a very special millionaire edition of HI-Jinx! I’m your host that doesn’t need a boost … Jinx! And Jimmy James lets introduce tonight’s very special quest!

James Walker
“Alrighty Jinxy, would William Darlinghton!”

Jinx
Who the hell?!

Jinx checks the cue cards

Jinx
How many more jobbers are they going to feed me?

William’s theme hits and the young hotshot makes his way down the ramp, eyeing Jinx who he well meet later on in the night. He walks up the steel steps and stands toe to toe with the clown prince

Jinx
Please have a seat Darlington, we don’t have all night

William Darlington reluctantly takes a seat

The clown laughs as he pulls out a set of index cards

Jinx
You have a chance to win 5 dollars in hard American food stamps! But if you lose, well it’ll just be yet another thing you’ve failed at

Jimmy James shines the flashlight down on William, while The titantron shows the question and three answers

Jinx
Your question is … Who is destined to win the battle of the briefcase tournament?

Options flash across the titantron

A – Jinx

B – Jinx

C – Jinx

D – All the above

Jinx
You have 4 seconds …3 … 2 …

William Darlington
Don’t I get some sort of a lifeline?

Jinx
Do I look like Regis? Just answer the question!

William shoots the clown a look

William Darlington
I guess I’ll take choice A, even if its bloody bullshit

Jinx
Is that your final answer?

William shoots a pissed off look at Jinx

Jinx
OoOo I’m so sorry, that is incorrect. The right choice was D

Jinx gets up as if he wants to shake the hand of William Darlington, As William gets up The clown spins around and nails William with a Kiss From Sally! William hits the ring hard and is clearly out cold

Matt – William Darlinghton just laid one on Sally!

Rick – I think it was the other way around

Matt – Sally isn’t some slut! Where is your respect Rick!?

Rick – Nevermind that, look at the clown!

The clown is waving in a ref, as he puts one foot on William and bows and blows kisses to all the fans who are booing him. A ref slides into the ring and makes the cover

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick – I don’t know what just happened?

Matt – Jinx is going to the next round, that’s what happened

Heather Thompson – Ahhh … Here is your winner and moving on to the next round of the Battle for the Briefcase tournament … JINX

Pussy Liquor hits as Jinx rolls out the ring holding Sally in the air, while the stage hands clean up the stage from HI-JINX we cut to the back …

The feed cut straight to the back where we see Robbie Hart walking around the backstage area with the IWF World Title around his shoulder when he runs into Steel Angel. The crowed gives off a roar seeing the two Human Highlight Reel members standing face to face

Robbie Hart
Steelio

Steel Angel
Robbie

The two shake hands, before Steel speaks

Steel Angel
You know that was a bullshit move, Corey pulled out there

Robbie Hart
You think I’m thrilled to be defending this championship in a clusterfuck?

Steel Angel
Corey’s your friend, and it is the match he made famous and what better way to even the odds against me then add some extra bodies

Robbie smirks before stepping up to Steel

Robbie Hart
Mang, if I had it my way it would be me and you at Fallout. Ask yourself Steelio, does this match really benefit anyone? Besides the people who pay to watch it?

Steel Angel
Yea, glorified gladiators. But understand Robbie even thought I respect you, I will do anything and everything to make sure I walk out Fallout as the unified World Champion

The two get face to face, the tension was riding high before Robbie smiled

Robbie Hart
Right back at you bro

Steel Angel eyes burns a whole on the world title, before he nods and the two walk away from each other

Rick – Looks like Robbie Hart nor Steel Angel isn’t thrilled about the epic main event of Fallout

Matt – Who would be? Robbie just won the World Title and now he has to go through hell just to defend it

Rick – I cant wait for Fallout

The scene fades into a commercial …

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase Funny-combination-of-ads

Ronald Mcdonald says: ‘Fuck Obesity’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the interlude takes place, Kit walks bobbing his head to the beat. He slides into the ring and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Whilst on the top, he puts his head down with his hands in the stereotypical praying motion. After a few seconds of praying, he points to the sky in honor of his mother.

Heather Thompson – Are next Battle for the Briefcase tournament match is for one fall, introducing first weighing in at 217 pounds, Kit O’Conner

Rick – Kit O’Conner looking to get his career back on the right step with a upset win over the former world champion

Matt – Not to mention last year’s winner of the championship briefcase

Rick – You can’t help but feel like the deck is stacked up against Kit here tonight

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at the ring. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad smirks, and the two begin walking to the ring.

To truly see well
You must have faith
Oh the righteous they can't wait
A saving grace
That all we know
Let us pray
Let us hold on

Chad looks at the fans as he walks to the ramp, but ignores them, continuing his walk. He stops at the foot of the ramp, staring up at the ring. He takes a short running start, and slides on his stomach beneath the bottom rope. Jenny climbs to the apron, looking at Chad.

I can't breathe
I prefer to find a ceiling
To this hate of mine
I can't win
I can fight no more
I'm drowning
And I'm sick inside

Chad lifts Jennifer over the top rope, and she wraps her legs around him. Chad carries her to the center of the ring, and she drops down. She claps as Chad makes his way to the corner. He lifts his arms in the Lethal Imperative pose, then hops down, loosening up and getting ready for the match.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent weighing in at 235 pounds, representing Natural Law … Give it up for Chad Mason!

Rick – And Chad doesn’t seem thrilled about losing his championship to Robbie Hart at From the Ashes last week

Matt – Would you be happy to lose the World Championship?

Rick – Of course not

Matt – Dumbass

The ref looks at both men, before calling for the bell

#1 Chad Mason [vs.] Kit O'Connor #16

[DING DING DING]

Chad Mason runs across the ring and connects with a snap suplex! Kit stumbles to his feet and stumbles backwards a few steps. Chad then connects with a super kick to that sends Kit back down, the impact of the kick echoing all around the arena

[b]Rick – Chad isn’t playing here tonight

Matt – Really? Can you say anything else?

Chad picks up Kit off the matt. The former world champion Irish whips Kit to the ropes. Kit comes back off the ropes on the far side and comes running back towards Chad, who drills him with a deadly spine buster

Rick – Things don’t look good for Kit

Matt – You get more boring each and every week

Chad stalks Kit who slowly gets up off the ring, and as soon as Kit gets up Chad almost runs straight through Kit with a spear!

Rick – THE MASON TACKLE!

Matt – This one is over baby!

But Chad picks up Kit rather then covering, and quickly follows the Mason Tackle with the Toxic Shock! This time Chad lays on Kit, as the ref drops to make the cover

Rick – Chad hitting both of his trademark moves, really sending a strong message to the other winners of the first round

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner, and moving on to the next round of the Battle for the briefcase … CHAD MASON!

Chad rolls out the ring with Jennifer and the two make there way back up the ramp, before the feed cuts to commercial
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase   Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Parker is seen walking out of the NL locker room, headed towards the gorilla position to get ready to make his entrance. Parker suddenly runs into a figure wearing a long black hooded robe. Parker looks over him and shakes his head.

Parker Wayde
Get the fuck out of his way you rag wearing fuck.

The hooded and robed figure laughs coldly and lifts his head slowly…although his face is still masked by the hood

Hoody Robey Guy
You have potential…but your true potential is being held back by your inhibitions…

Parker Wayde
I have no idea what you’re talking about but I need to go make history

Parker tries to shove past the figure but the figure suddenly shoots his hand out and wraps his vice like grip around Parker’s arm.
Hoody Robey Guy
I can free you from the bonds of society…I can promise to help guide you down the path that will lead you to championship glory beyond your wildest dreams…I can assure that you are not only forgiven for your sins but that you take on the role you were meant to fulfill…all you need to do is ask yourself one question…

The lights flicker and suddenly go out. A bright flame suddenly springs into life and, as the lights come back on, flaming text is seen etched into the floor in front of Parker and the hooded and robed man is nowhere to be seen. Parker slowly reads the flaming text on the ground in front of him…”Are you saved?”

Heather Thompson
The following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is to unify the ASWF Uprising title with the IWF Full Throttle title. Introducing first, from Winniepeg, Manitoba Canada, weighing in at 137 pounds, she is the ASWF Uprising Champion; VANESSA CADE!

The arena lights go down and after a few seconds of darkness and Matt Bellamy’s vocals filling the PA system, a huge explosion goes off above the Tron and the beginning riff on the guitar begins to play throughout the arena, the stadium is filled with red lights blinking on and off as the riff begins to play for Muse’s “New Born.”

Cade then calmly makes her way out of the curtains and walks out a bit so the fans can recognize her, a great big white spotlight surrounds her as she slowly stretches out his left arm for a good three seconds, then extends her right arm in the same fashion. She then quickly turns around and raises both her arms in the air in coordination with large fire pyros at the top of the ramp which leap upwards. Cade then begins to strut her way down to the ring, with the spotlight following her at all times, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron. Vanessa then turns to the Tron and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd cheers her on. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the Tron and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match.

Heather Thompson
And her opponent, representing Natural Law and weighing in at 247 pounds from Winston-Salem, North Carolina, he is the IWF Full Throttle champion, PARKER WAYDE.

Parker’s music plays and he walks to the ring.

Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase Mainevent
Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase Championship
Full Throttle Title vs. Uprising Title Unification Match
Ladder Match
Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Rick—And here we go, the IWF debut of Vanessa Cade.

Matt—Very impressive young talent we got in the IWF merger.

Parker and Cade look up at their belts as they circle the ring.

Rick—Remember fans, the winner has to get both belts to be declared the unified Full Throttle champion.

Matt—This is the first of several unification matches we have on tap in the weeks to come. That blockbuster six pack challenge for the World Title was signed earlier tonight.

They circle around for a bit and come together in a tie-up middle of the ring. Parker gets a headlock, Vanessa shoves him off quickly. When he comes off the ropes, Vanessa spins around and goes for her patented roaring elbow, but Parker Wade grabs the top rope to steady himself, then explodes off the ropes and levels Vanessa in the middle of the ring with a clothesline.

Rick—Well-scouted by Parker Wade.

Matt—Vanessa Cade thought this was going to be that easy.

Parker stops in his tracks, drops an elbow into Vanessa’s throat and slaps on a side headlock. He wrenches on it, leaning back and getting his full weight into the maneuver.

Rick—Parker can’t get a submission here.

Matt—But he can wear her down. Your opponent isn’t going to just sit there and let you climb the ladder.

Parker leans back just far enough that Vanessa can arch her hips off the mat and get a head scissors around Parker Wade. Parker slaps the mat and then kicks free of the blonde’s long legs. Vanessa Cade spins around to her feet, getting there before Parker and charging in behind him and delivering a running kick that makes Parker collapse when he can’t put his weight on the selfsame leg. Vanessa grabs the leg and drags parker over to the ropes. She stomps him a few times to make him more susceptible to suggestion. When Parker is compliant, Vanessa braces his leg against the bottom rope, jumps up and comes crashing down with all her weight into the side of his leg.

Rick—Both of these wrestlers are employing a more technical style than we might expect for a ladder match.

Matt—Vanessa Cade’s strategy is sound, if Parker can’t stand he can’t climb.

Vanessa Cade places Parker’s leg on the rope, leaps off, and lands with all her weight across it again. Parker crawls away to mid ring as Vanessa stands up and stalks him. Parker drags himself over by the ropes and pulls himself to his feet, but Vanessa Cade charges in and drop kicks the knee out from under him again.

Rick—So far the ASWF Uprising Champion is beating the IWF Full-Throttle champion to the punch tonight.

Matt—Natural Law is trying to rebuild some momentum after From the Ashes nearly sunk them. Parker can take a huge step here tonight if he can get some traction, but so far it’s all been Vanessa Cade.

Vanessa Cade drags Parker up to his feet and backs him into the ropes. She tries to whip, but Parker reverses. Cade bounces back, Parker ducks under her over by the ropes. Vanessa charges at her with a full head of steam, and Parker pulls the top ropes down, sending Vanessa Cade tumbling to the outside, knocking over one of the ladders set at ringside.

Rick—Parker outsmarted her there!

Matt—Parker Wade is heading on the attack now!

Parker drops down and rolls out of the ring. He stands over Vanessa and sneers…before grabbing the ladder, folding it up and booking it back into the ring.

Rick—This might be all the advantage Parker is looking for!

Matt—He’s going for the belts right now

Parker sets the ladder up and centers it under the belts and starts climbing up as Vanessa Cade is still coming to on the outside. He stops near the top and stretches, getting his fingertips on his belt. Parker climbs another rung and reaches for the strap. He glances down to see Vanessa Cade get to her feet and stumble to ringside.

Rick—He’s almost there…

Matt—He can’t even get one belt unbuckled.

Parker turns and sees Vanessa roll into the ring and decides to give up on the belts, realizing he won’t make it in time. Instead he measures her, and dives off with an axe handle smash just as she is getting to her feet. Parker lands on his feet, and Vanessa goes down in a heap.

Rick—Parker is looking to do some more damage here…

Matt—He’s got that ladder, which is a legal weapon.

Rick—And a lethal weapon in the right hands.

Matt—We haven’t seen Parker Wade in many ladder matches here, if any, but we know he’s got a mean streak.

Parker folds up the ladder and turns back to Vanessa, smashing it over her lower back as she gets to her knees. Then he holds the ladder high above his head and slams it down over her prone body.

Rick—I think Parker is going to do just fine with the ladder.

Matt—Yeah.

Parker picks up the ladder and moves over to the corner, leaning it in. He moves back to Vanessa Cade and drags her up with a handful of platinum tresses. He drags her over in line with the corner an takes her down with an STO. Then he stpes back, grabs her by the legs and lines her up.

Rick—Slingshot coming up here.

Matt—Right into the ladder?

Rick—That’s what I’m thinkin.

Parker falls back and launches Vanessa, but she lands on her feet on the ladder. She scrambles around the ladder to mount the top turnbuckle and leaps off, smashing the ladder into Parker’s face with her momentum. Parker lies under the ladder. Vanessa stands over him and pulls one of his legs through the ladder’s rungs, then she bends the other one over an twists it under her own, feeds her other leg through the ladder and locks in a figure four around the ladder.

Rick—That’s getting innovative with the ladder!

Matt—Parker Wade is in a world of hurt here!

Rick—And he can’t tap out, he can’t get to the ropes to stop it, Vanessa Cade can keep that hold on until she breaks the leg!

Parker flails around like a fish on a hook, writhing in absolute pain. Finally he tries to turn the hold over and reverse it, but the ladder acts to block that.

Rick—Parker Wade is in big trouble here.

Matt—I think she’s gonna keep him locked in until he can’t walk anymore.

Parker flops onto his back. Out of desperation he grabs the end of the ladder and notices that it’ swings around the hold. He pulls it up and shoves it down, smacking Vanessa Cade in the face with it. He does this about three times before she has to break the hold. Parker throws the ladder off of him. He rolls to one side holding his leg, Vanessa rolls to the other, holding her face.

Rick—Both competitors are down here after that exchange.

Vanessa stands, but Parker kicks the ladder in to her ankles to cut her back down to her knees. He gets to his feet, bounces off the ropes and takes her down with a diving shoulder tackle. Parker stands tall in the middle of the ring, dragging Vanessa Cade to her feet in a front face lock. He turns his back to the ladder and takes her over with a snap fisherman’s suplex right on the ladder.

Matt—Human flesh versus aluminum, and human flesh will lose more often than not.

Parker rolls out of the ring, heading up the ramp to grab a second ladder and bring it down to the ring.

Rick—This just got even more dangerous, Parker is bringing a second ladder in to play.

Matt—It is said that the most dangerous match in wrestling is the ladder match, you never know what you can expect in this environment.

Parker turns the ladder upside down and drives it into Vanessa Cade’s ribs a few times. Then be uses the ladders to make a blond girl sandwich and drags it perpendicular with the corner.

Rick—Parker is going upstairs…

Parker climbs up with his back turned, glance over his shoulder, and then dives off with a moonsault.

Matt—Parker’s wake!

Rick—That had to hurt himself as much as it did Vanessa! That’s insane.

Matt—That’s what it takes to compete here in IWF. Both of these people are risking life and limb to become the Full Throttle champion.

Both competitors lie motionless in the ring, Vanessa in between the wreckage of two ladders. Normally the referee would start the standing ten count here, but this isn’t a regular match, so it’s pretty pedestrian until the competitors stir. Parker is first, crawling over to the Cade sandwich and tossing the top ladder off of her. He gives her a few right hands before standing and dragging her up with him. He whips her to the ropes and grabs a ladder before she comes back. Vanessa slides through his legs and kicks him hard in the leg that she’s been beating on all night. Parker drops the ladder when his knee buckles. Vanessa runs off the ropes, does a handspring and comes back with an enziguri.

Rick—Golden goal, Parker Wayde may be out cold!

Matt—Vanessa is setting up that other ladder, she’s going for it!

Vanessa is slow to climb the ladder, the punishment of the match evident in her movements. She climbs it slowly, rung by rung until she gets to the top and grabs the strap of her title. She reaches up to unbuckle it, but Parker pulls himself up against the ropes and charges out, barreling the ladder over with a shoulder block, and toppling Vanessa to the ground. Parker brings Vanessa to her feet, she fights out of his grasp, kicks him in the gut and whips him off the ropes. Parker comes back with a clothesline, Cade leapfrogs him, Parker rebounds and Vanessa ducks a second too soon, he unmp up, hooks her behind the head and drags her to the ground.

Rick—Paydirt.

Matt—And that might be pay day for Parker Wade, he might have bought himself all the time he needs to set up that ladder and get those belts.

Parker sets the ladder up, middle of the ring and starts climbing it. Vanessa Cade rolls to her hands and knees, grabbing the other ladder and dragging it along the mat behind Parker, until she realizes how close he is. She uses the standing ladder and pulls herself up behind Parker Wade grabbing his legs. Parker turns and stomps at Vanessa several times until she drops back down the ladder. She tries to come aftr him again, but Parker stomps her hand. Vanessa scurries to the other side of the ladder an climbs it as Parker tugs at both titles, tagging him in the face with a right hand that stops him.

Rick—Both contenders are brawling atop the ladder now.

Matt—One of them is trying to knock the other off.

Rick—Obviously.

Parker and Vanessa trade right hands atop the ladder. Parker hits a big one and goes for the belts, Vanessa counters and does the same. Parker smashes Vanessa’s face against the ladder and grabs for one of the titles, Vanessa smashes Parker’s face into the top of the ladder and she tries to grab the belts. Parker comes back and drives Vanessa face first into the ladder and steps higher, placing her throat over the top of the ladder and leaning on her head, driving the air out of her. He holds her there with one hand and reaches for the titles with the other. Vanessa thrashes around, trying to stay conscious. He flailing threatens to upset the ladder. Parker has to take a step down, but he keeps the pressure on her throat.

Rick—Parker Wayde is choking the life out of Vanessa Cade here.

Matt—He could just hold her there til she blacks out and then do whatever he likes.

Rick—I think you just described Parker Wade’s sex life perfectly.

Matt—Really?

Rick—Guy’s creepy. Likes hurting people. He’s got some bad wiring in his head.

Matt—That doesn’t make him a sexual deviant.

Rick—Well, Stygian, Lilith and Lilah are self-confessed deviants, and you saw how much fun Stygian had when he injured the laundry-list of people he’s put out of IWF.

Matt—Good point.

Vanessa struggles against Parker’s ladder choke most ineffectively. Suddenly she sticks her leg straight back, aims it, and kicks straight through the rings of the ladder, right into Parker’s testicles.

Matt—Damn…that probably happens a lot in his sex life too.

Rick—He probably likes it. He’s not right in the head.

Parker manages to stay on the ladder, somehow holding on to the top rope while Vanessa untangles herself and climbs up, grabbing for the Full Throttle championship. Parker pulls himself up and grabs a handful of Vanessa’s tights. Vanessa looks down at him and smashes him in the face with right hands, punctuating it with a slam of his face into the ladder. She tries to grab for the belt, but Parker grabs her tights again. Vanessa steps up further, breaking his grasp and looking over the situation. Suddenly she dives over Parker in a sunset flip, but the momentum carries him over into a powerbomb onto the second ladder sitting behind him.

Rick—All the way back down to the bottom.

Matt—Parker Wade hit HARD on that ladder!

Vanessa Cade turns around and moves the ladder back about seven feet and climbs up.

Rick—She can’t be going for the belts, she’s totally out of position to reach them.

Matt—She’s not going after the belts…

Vanessa sets herself up, and flips off of the top of the ladder, hitting a moonsault that sandwiches Parker into that ladder he landed on before.

Rick—They’re both insane!

Vanessa holds her ribs, parker holds his mid-section, both of them roll around like a couple of guys who picked a bad day to call Mike Tyson a pussy.

Matt—Talk about a reset button, both of these wrestlers are down and out. They’re both beaten up, bruised and broken, and we haven’t solved a damn thing!

Both competitors are up to their feet at the same time, they come together in the middle of the ring. Vanessa Cade is looking for a tie-up, but Parker rakes her eyes, kicks her in the gut and scoops her up. He hoists her onto her shoulders and turns back towards the middle of the ring…planting her with a shoulder breaker. He smirks and grabs the second ladder, unfolding it and trying to place it over her, pinning her to the mat, but Vanessa draws her feet in and kicks him in the left leg.

Rick—Vanessa Cade has done a lot of damage to Parker Wade’s left leg, and it might have saved her the match here.

Matt—You’re probably right, she doesn’t have the power to lift a ladder and a 250 pound man off of her.

Vanessa rolls to her feet and charges Parker, but he just throws the ladder at her, knocking her over brutally. Parker steps over the ladder and goes after Cade, pulling her to her feet, wrapping her up, and launching her overhead with a release belly-to-belly. She crashes onto the ladder with a sick crackling sound. Parker shoots up to his feet, feeling very confident. Vanessa rolls to her hands and knees, and Parker does a running field-goal kick to her ribs. The impact actually launches Vanessa Cade a few feet through the air before she lands and rolls over near the ropes. Parker moves over to his downed opponent and helps her up, then he ties her arms between the top and middle ropes.

Rick—Uh oh…

Matt—Nobody wants to be in this position with a title match on the line.

Rick—Nobody wants to be in this position with Parker Wayde…

Parker draws back and slaps Vanessa Cade in the face hard, grinning at her. Vanessa suddenly realizes where she is and tries to fight free. Parker slaps her again and turns away grabbing the discarded ladder. He braces it on his shoulder and calls his shot. Vanessa Cade becomes renewed in her struggles, to no avail, Parker gets a running start and drives the ladder in to her face like a battering ram, knocking her over the top rope and to the arena floor. Vanessa bleeds from a gash in her forehead that will surely require stitches later.

Parker throws the ladder on top of her, like Hellboy dumping that cog on Kronen. He laughs and holds his hands in the air, drawing a round of boos from the crowd.

Rick—Parker Wade has done it, he’s unified the Uprising Title with the Full Throttle title.

Matt—Yeah…

Rick—Look at him take a victory lap here.

Matt—He really should get that ladder and get those belts, there will be plenty of time to celebrate later.

Rick—It’s a formality. I think he did brain damage to Vanessa Cade there.

Parker saunters around the ring, his arms held high. He even spits of Vanessa Cade when he comes back around to where she lies in a bloody mess of twisted wreckage.

Matt—Pure fucking class.

Rick—Chad Mason won tonight, and now Parker Wayde gets Natural Law back on track by unifying the ASWF Uprising and IWF Full Throttle titles here tonight. He’s getting the ladder.

Matt—Took his sweet time doing it…

Parker sets the ladder up under the titles and climbs up. He gets to the top and unhooks the ASWF Uprising title. He looks at it, then he wipes his ass with it.

Matt—What a jerk.

Rick—Hey, we won! I signed the check to buy ASWF myself.

Matt—On Corey Casey’s order…

Rick—Whatever. I’m the CEO, and I bought them out.

Matt—You have these delusions of your own relevance, don’t you?

Parker drops the title to the mat and grabs for the IWF Full Throttle title. As he reaches for it, Vanessa Cade gets to her feet and stumbles to ringside. She grabs the ladder at her feet and slides it into the ring. As parker reaches to unbuckle the belt, she gets into the ring and grabs the ladder, smacking him in the kidneys with it. Parker slumps over the top of the ladder, leaving the second title hanging. Vanessa sets her ladder up facing Parker’s and climbs between the two of them, reaching for the Full Throttle title. Parker looks up, punches her in the stomach, and shoves her off the ladders. She lands on her feet, but Parker tries to exploit the fall to grab the title. Vanessa looks up at him, reaching up to undo the strap, and then at her place between the ladders. She starts on Parker’s ladder, jumps up and around 180 degrees to hers, jumps back to Parker’s, spinning around and catching him right on the chin with her golden-padded elbow.

Matt—THE GOLDEN ELBOW!

Rick—Damn, she nailed Parker Wayde right on the point of the chin.

Parker’s eyes snap shut and he falls flat on his back, like a dropped piano.

Matt—I told you he was taking too long!

Rick—DAMMIT!! NO!!! GET UP PARKER! DON’T LET SOMEONE COME IN FROM ASWF AND TAKE OUR BELT!

Matt—Too late, she’s got it!

Vanessa drops off the ladder and grabs the discarded ASWF Uprising title, to make it official.

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Heather Thompson
Here is your winner, and NEW IWF Full-Throttle champion Vanessa Cade.

“New Born” plays as Vanessa Cade climbs the turnbuckles holding both of her belts high aloft.

Rick—Dammit…

Matt—There you have it folks, the first blow struck between IWF and ASWF. Vanessa Cade takes the Full Throttle title in her first match. The ASWF Uprsing title will be retired, and Vanessa Cade is the new Full Throttle Champion.

Suddenly Vanessa crumples to the mat. Cut to the ring to show Parker standing over her with one of the ladders folded up in his hands. He drives it into Vanessa’s ribs over and over and over until she just quits moving. Then he scoops her up, turns her upside down and holds her forever…finally driving her face first with the instant impact on the ladder. He drapes her belts over her and leaves her lying there as we go off the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase   Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds L: Battle [4] The Briefcase
Page 1 of 1