Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars   Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:16 pm

The show fades in to show Jessica Matthews sitting behind her desk.

Jessica Matthews
Last week, I gave Eric Steel a shot at the Uprising championship, and promised to explain it in greater detail here tonight.

Jessica looks at something beyond the camera. She nods, and smiles.

Jessica Matthews
I'm proud to say that at Nowhere to Run, we are going to see the vacant Uprising Championship contested.....in a Steel Cage Scramble.

She looks down at her clipboard, then back to the camera.

Jessica Matthews
This week, we will see two triple threat matches, which will determine two more entrants into the match. Next week, there will be two final last chance qualifiers. At Nowhere to Run, six men will compete, but only one will walk out with the Uprising Title.

She smiles warmly at the camera.

Jessica Matthews
Enjoy the show.

The camera slowly fades to black before the Battle Grounds logo appears on the screen

Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars Bg2012
LIVE from the Verizon Center in Washington D.C.

Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars Fand7th

The phoenix sits still for a moment before exploding into flames. The scene then shows the inside of the sold out Verizon Center in Washington D.C. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

"I'M HERE TO GET [Matt] STONED!" "Hey Casey, RETIRE ALREADY!" "FUCK THE EMPIRE!" "REMI/CASEY 2016!!!!" "STYGIAN FOR PRESIDENT!" "HOW IS CHUCK NOT A SENATOR?!"

The camera pans over to show the setting of something that looked like it was pulled straight out of a late night talk show. A couch sat beside a wood furnish desk, with an IWF banner draped behind the entire setting. Behind the desk itself sat the man who would appear to be playing the role of the interviewer this evening: David Lester.

David Lester
Ladies and Gentlemen of the IWF fandom, please join me in a rare opportunity. Tonight we are privileged with getting to have a one on one interview with one of IWF's newest, hottest commodities: Jaci Sovereign.

Almost on cue, the in-arena crowd cheered for the renown women's athlete as Lester motions to his guest opposite to him on the couch, Jaci herself greeting Lester with a smile.

David Lester
So, Jaci, lets get right down to it... You joining the IWF caused quite a stir, not only among the fans, but members of the IWF locker room, and the wrestling community as a whole. The biggest question is of course, your health. There's been rumors floating around for a while that you're not quite 100%, and you may not ever be. Can you touch on this at all? Is there any validity to these rumors, and how will this affect your in-ring work as a whole.

Jaci Sovereign
Well, you see Lester, about my health, the fact of the matter is I--

Without warning, the entire broadcast seemed to come to a screeching halt as one of IWF's newest "stars" decided to throw himself infront of the cameras, Jaci immediately cutting herself off as this bizarre individual decided make his presence known.

Aries Armadaist
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Allow me to interrupt your regularly scheduled dose of Who-Gives-Two-Shits-About-Anyone-Occupying-the-Screen, with something AMAZING! I bring to you something new, and exciting! Something grand and illustrious! Something to freshen up the mundane product that you people force yourselves through week in and week out, no doubt on pure habit alone. I bring you your salvation; ARIES AR-MA-DA-IST!

The crowd was already enraged over the intrusion. Boos and jeers quickly began to drown out anything Aries was spouting out as he continued to prattle on with whatever message he came out to deliver. Behind the blonde mad man the scene was no less chaotic with Jaci obviously badgering David Lester with questions, no doubt wondering if this was some kind of hoax, while Lester just threw his hands up in innocence.

Jaci decided to take matters into her own hands as he approached Aries as he continued to rant on to the cameras. She must have stood there for several moments, trying to pry this man's attention away from the camera lens he so adored, crying out to him, even going as far as to wave and snap her fingers in front of his face, but to no avail. She finally seemed to let her presence be known as she took the knuckle of her index finger and began to rap it against his head, as if she were knocking on a door. Strangely enough, his head seemed to make the same thumping noise a door would as she hit it, his head reacting in a way that could only be compared to a turtle trying to retreat back into his shell, finally jerking away as he turned his gaze toward the annoyed vixen.

Jaci Sovereign
Is there any particular reason you've decided to ruin everyone's day with your presence, or did someone finally let you out of your cage for your exersize and you just so happened to wonder out here?

Aries only replied at first with a look of half disgust as he rubbed his now wounded noggin.

Aries Armadaist
You've got a lot of nerve, don't you? Interrupting me like that... How rude.

Jaci Sovereign
How exactly is my interrupting you rude compared to the display you just showed to the world? I don't know what hole in the ground you just managed to crawl out of bu--

Aries cut off Sovereign once again, this time by quickly clasping his hand over her mouth as his gaze returned to the view finder once again. Jaci's eyes, however, stayed locked on Aries, now widening as she glared at him with nothing put pure rage, and probably even a hint of murder in there somewhere.

Aries Armadaist
Jaci Sovereign, everybody, isn't she a peach? Give her a hand. I'd clap too, but if I move my hand, I'm afraid she'd keep sucking up so much oxygen that we'd all pass out from oxygen deprivation. Now, as I was saying. Aren't you tired of seeing segments like this? Faces of the past prattling on about how they're gonna keep chuggin on past their golden days because they got the "fighting spirit" and--AyiyiyiYIYAHHHAYAHHHYAI

Aries found himself being the one cut off this time as his voice suddenly trailed off into a scream of pain, reaching pitches higher than any full grown man was ever known to be able to reach. In Aries' absence of attention to what Jaci may have been doing, she managed to sink her teeth into Aries' hand as he began to engorge himself into his own ego once again. And judging by his girlish screams, she had managed to sink those pearly whites in pretty deep. Luckily, Jaci decided to let him keep his hand as she released it, her face showing her disgust s she seemed to immediately regret the decision to bit him. Aries, however, being as melodramatic as he could finally staggered out of the scene, reacting as if she had just gnawed off his hand down to a stump.

Jaci Sovereign
We're done here

Jaci seemed to be talking more to the camera crew than anything as she followed in suit, her strut off camera telegraphing her frustration with the entire situation, simply leaving David Lester in something of a stupor as he let the scene fade back to commercial

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After the commercial break, we come out to the sold out crowd in DC for our first match.

Heather Thompson - Ladies and Gentleman, this will be the first match of the evening and it is a double debut match!

Johnny – Two men here tonight looking to make a debut here Matt

Matt – This could be the start of their road to championship glory!

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, from Bidderford, Maine, weighing in at 223 pounds, he is Khaos!

As the music blast loud through the arena the lights begin to dim, and a red chaos symbol appears at the top of the ramp. Walking out from the backstage area Khaos stands in the center of it. Looking down at the ring, slowly raising his arms outward red flames burst high into the air around the spotlight in the form of the same symbol. Walking through the fire Khaos makes his way down the ramp towards the ring. Upon reaching the bottom he makes his way to the steel steps where he starts to ascend them. Climbing into the ring through the top and middle rope he stands in the ring looking throughout the booing crowd with a sadistic smile on his face.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from Windsor, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is Aries Armadaist!

As the thumping cow bell of Rock n' Roll Never Felt So Good ignites over the P.A. system, the audience instantly begins to throw a fit, Their jeers only grow louder as Aries makes his grand entrance from behind the curtain, arms spread wide open for the world to take in his glory. He pauses at the top of the stage for a moment, his head bobbing back and forth as he inaudibly shouts to no body but himself before finally taking off toward the ring. Making a point to mostly ignore the sea of booing fans, Aries suddenly cocks his fist back and bolts toward the one fan who happens to get their out stretched hand the closest to him, pointing and cackling at their humiliation as the jump back at his sudden movements. Once reaching the ring, Aries wastes no time in entering and taking the center of the squared circle, managing to incite more anger out of the audience as he goes to raise his fist triumphantly into the air, only to stop half way and slap his bicep with his opposite hand, giving the fans the "shove it" gesture before retreating back into his corner.

Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars Match
IWF Double Debut Match
Khaos [vs.] Aries Armadaist

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

With the sound of the bell, the two lock up almost immediately, Khaos connecting with a quick knee lift on Aries, grabbing his head and flipping him over in a seated position for a snap mare. Khaos then hits the ropes and comes back with a low drop kick. Aries hits the mat, but quickly rolls over getting up congruent to Khaos who is already hitting the ropes again, coming back for a cross body! The two collide and crash on the mat, Khaos hooking Aries’ leg for the cover.

-1-

Aries kicks out at one with some force, Khaos scrambling to his feet at the same time, sending a few kicks at Aries’ inner thigh. Khaos then climbs on top of Aries, waving his hands for balance and before rolling forward for a victory roll!

-1-

-2-

Aries again kicks out. Khaos is once again to his feet first, measuring Aries up. Khaos comes in, but catches a thumb to the eye from Aries!

Matt – Did you see that? Blatant breaking of the rules by Aries

Johnny – I must have missed it, I was looking up more puns

Aries is quick to press his advantage, connecting with a deep knee, scooping Khaos up and dropping him straight down with a quick slam, sitting him up and driving his knee in the back of the head all in the span of a few seconds. Aries grabs Khaos and lifts him up, striking him across the chest with a knife-edged chop, backing Khaos up. Aries grabs him and pulls him in for a front chancery, lifting him up in the air before dropping him straight down with a brain buster

Matt – Aries is in control now Johnny

Johnny – He could be looking to put Khaos away right here

Aries lifts up Khaos again and sets him up, hooking his legs as he lifts him off the mat, driving him backwards with his package fall away power bomb! Aries gets up and stands in a corner, taking off the turnbuckle padding before starting to stomp his foot, waiting for Khaos to get up. All the noise has attracted the referee who notices the padding has been removed and heads over to put it back on. At this time Khaos is getting up and Aries dashes forward and delivers a devastating dick kick! Khaos doubles over immediately from the pain and Aries hooks him up for a small package, something Khaos undoubtedly has after that, and yells at the ref who turns to see the cover

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Aries Armadaist!

Matt – Well that was certainly an interesting way to win a match…

Johnny – Yeah, sure shocked me

Matt – He cheated though…

Johnny – It’s only cheating if you get caught, and Aries was not caught!

Matt – No, it’s still –

Johnny – Hold that thought, I’m getting word we have a camera on Corey Casey, let’s go there now!

The show cuts backstage, where Corey is unlocking his office door. He slips inside, and stops.

Corey Casey
...You're in my chair.

The camera swings around to show Blyss Lockhart sitting, her feet propped up on Corey's desk. She frowns.

Blyss Lockhart
Sorry. Is this seat reserved for Ruby?

Corey looks at Blyss, raising an eyebrow.

Corey Casey
Right...well, I'm a bit busy, so if you could-

Blyss Lockhart
You know, you're a hard man to get a hold of, Corey. I mean, normally, I'd probably walk in here, and you'd tell me about some thing I needed to do 'for the good of the Empire' and then go about your business before I could ask what was going on...but I think that's about to change.

She lowers her leg, kicking a chair across the desk. It slides across the floor, stopping just in front of Corey.

Blyss Lockhart
Sit.

Corey glares at Blyss, but takes a seat. Blyss smiles, and stands, slowly circling the desk.

Corey Casey
What's this about?

Blyss drops a manila folder in his lap.

Blyss Lockhart
We're going to talk business. More specifically, we're going to talk about my position in the Empire.

Corey eyes the folder.

Corey Casey
What, is this a list of grievances?

Blyss smirks.

Blyss Lockhart
Sure.

Corey frowns, and tosses the folder onto his desk without opening it. Blyss sneers at him for a brief moment, but composes herself quickly.

Blyss Lockhart
You promised me a shot at the Queen of Wrestling championship. You gave it to Ruby.

Corey Casey
It was for-

Blyss Lockhart
I won a number one contender's match for the Queen of Wrestling championship. I did. Alone. You gave Ruby another shot, and made it a triple threat.

Corey opens his mouth to argue, but Blyss won't have it.

Blyss Lockhart
I could have won the title, and brought it back to the Empire. I could have beat Tiffani Michaels one on one...but Ruby cost me the match.

Corey doesn't argue, but he grits his teeth, glaring at Blyss as she circles him.

Blyss Lockhart
Instead of giving me what was mine, you put me in the Siege tournament. I could have beaten Cage no problem. You decided to put me against Phil. I could have beaten Phil, too...so you sent Axle down to cost me the match. You didn't punish Phil. You didn't punish Ruby. You didn't punish Axle. Every week, it's something new, Corey.

Corey Casey
Because you can take it. When I need someone to take a hit for the team, I know you're my girl. And so far, you've done it brilliantly.

Blyss Lockhart
The Empire has cost me two chances at championships! I have my own career to think about here.

Corey Casey
Right now, your career is about bringing the Empire to the top. Once that happens, you'll get what you deserve.

Blyss stares coldly at Corey.

Blyss Lockhart
I am NOT the Empire's punching bag.

Corey says nothing, only smiles and looks at her knowingly. Blyss clenches her fists.

Blyss Lockhart
Fine.

She storms out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Corey rolls his eyes, and eyes the folder sitting on his desk. He frowns, and shoves it off the edge, letting it fall into the trash bin.

The camera cuts to the hallway outside Corey's office. Blyss paces back and forth for a brief moment before driving her fist into the wall. She takes a deep breath, her face turning red. She slowly pulls out her phone, punching in a number.

Blyss Lockhart
Hey...are you busy right now?

She bites her lip.

Blyss Lockhart
Yeah, I'm fine. I just had a talk with Corey.

Another brief silence as the voice at the other end speaks.

Blyss Lockhart
It's fine. I'm fine. I want to see you though. Do you think...we can meet up somewhere?

She slowly smiles.

Blyss Lockhart
Great. Thanks. I'll see you soon.

The camera zooms in on Blyss Lockhart for a moment before cutting away to commercial

The show comes back from commercial to show Matt Biggars and Johnny Electric, both of whom are seated behind the announcer's table

Matt – Seems like there’s some cracks in the Empire there Johnny

Johnny – No cracks, Corey’s got everything under control, you heard him, Blyss just needs to remember where her break came from.

Matt – Speaking of Blyss’ break, she has a chance here to get into the steel cage scramble for the Uprising championship.

Johnny – I’m sure she’ll pull through she’s Empire

Heather Thompson – The following contest is a Steel Cage Scramble qualifier and it’s scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…from Canterbury, England, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is Allen Walker!

Walker enters slowly, with Alfred, his Guinea Pig in a small cage. He walks slowly to the ringside area, and places Alfred on the Announce Table. He then turns around, and enters the ring, via Ring Steps.

Matt – Why is there a Guinea Pig on our table?

Johnny – This is Alfred matt, King of the Guineas.

Heather Thompson – Introducing next…

The lights dim as "Prepare Yourself" by the Immortals begins to play. The stage light reveal a swirl of greens and blues, as Johnny Cage and Becky Valiant come out from behind the curtain. Cage walks down, wearing his sunglasses and a serious demeanor. Becky walks down grinning and getting the crowd pumped up.

Heather Thomson – Being accompanied by Becky Valiant…

When they reach the ring, Cage jogs up the ring steps and walks halfway down the apron. He finally grins at the audience and a smirk crosses his face as he hops into the ring between the second and top rope. Johnny then holds the second and bottom rope for Becky, as she then enters the ring.

Heather Thompson – From Hollywood, California, weighing in at 235 pounds…he is Johnny Cage!

Johnny Cage goes over to the ropes and pulls down on the top rope, stretching out. Becky continues to amp out the crowd, showcasing Johnny Cage.

Johnny – Next up is the winner

Heather Thomson – And their opponent…representing the Empire…from Chicago Illinois, this is Blyss Lockhart!!

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Steel Cage Scramble Qualifier
Triple Threat Match
Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Allen Walker [vs.] Johnny Cage

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

The sound of the bell is heard and Allen goes straight after Johnny, leaving Blyss to stand and watch, a solid strategy for these type of matches. Allen tries to hook Johnny and connects with a t-bone suplex right off the bat, tossing him across the ring. As Allen is getting up, he takes a knee to the face from Blyss, following by a straight kick to the temple. Dazed, Allen isn’t able to protect himself as Blyss spins him around and tosses him out of the ring. Blyss turns around to Johnny, who goes down low and picks her right leg, spinning her around with a dragon screw. Johnny quickly hits the ropes and comes back for a snap leg drop. He goes for the quick cover on Blyss.

-1-

-2-

Johnny is grabbed by Allen and pulled out of the ring, being rammed hard into the apron by the Englishman. Allen goes to whip Johnny into the nearby steps, but Cage reverses his feet and ends up whipping Walker instead! A loud clang can be heard as Walker meets the steps head and shoulder first.

Matt – Good counter there by Johnny, I thought Allen was going to take him out

Johnny – That reversal has really grounded Walker’s offense.

Johnny gets back up on the apron where he’s met by Blyss who grabs his head, driving it straight down across the top rope. Johnny’s head snaps off the rope and he falls to the apron, where Blyss grabs his arms and pulls him in inside the ring. She hooks his head and locks in a dragon sleeper, pulling back on Cage’s neck. Johnny struggles to get out, bringing his right foot up to connect with Blyss’ temple. Dazed, she loosens her grip and Johnny is able to roll out of her grasp, getting to his feet an connecting with a quick shinnng wizard before she can get up. Johnny goes for a cover.

-1-

-2-

Blyss gets the shoulder up. Cage presses on, grabbing the blonde’s head and lifting her up, wrenching her arm before bringing his foot up for a quick heel kick. Blyss falls, but Cage still has her arm which he manipulates into an arm bar. Blyss cries out as her arm is wrenched on, she tries to drag herself to the ropes, but she doesn’t have the strength. Using her free hand, she reaches back to grab Cage, but he’s out of reach It’s looking bleak for Lockhart until Cage eats a running knee from Walker. The hold is quickly released and Cage falls to the mat. Blyss rolls away holding her arm, shaking it to get some feeling back. Walker lifts up Cage and hooks him up for a release German suplex, Cage hitting the back of his head on the mat. His manager, not valet, Becky is hitting the mat to get the crowd behind Cage. Walker pays no mind to the crowd support and lifts up Cage, wrenching his arm and pulling him in for a quick front chancery, grabbing his tights and lifting him up slightly before dropping him straight down on his head for his French Canadian Brain Buster

Johnny – Quick question for you Matt

Matt – Okay…

Johnny – Why is Allen using a Canadian move when he is, indeed, from England?

Matt – It’s effective

Walker rolls Johnny over and hooks his leg

-1-

-2-

Blyss comes in and breaks up the count with a low drop kick. Her arm is still bothering her, but she has to fight through this nor for the Empire, but for herself Lockhart pulls Allen up and drops him straight down with a snap DDT. Blyss gets up and calls for Walker to do the same. Allen swings at Blyss with a stuff right, but the The Bodacious Blonde is abe to duck the blow and bring her right leg up higher than any man would ever hope for as she connects with her roundhouse kick to Allen’s face!

Johnny – There’s the BKO! Blyss knocked him out

Matt – I smell an Empire victory…

Blyss, rather than go for the cover, goes outside the ring and climbs the top rope. She glares down at Walker, who hasn’t moved since her boot introduced itself to his face and she glances at Johnny, who is still down for the brain buster. Blyss blows a kiss to Allen and dives off for a shooting star press! Blyss connects perfectly with the move and hooks Allen’s leg

Johnny – What a beautiful Blyzzard that was

-1-

-2-

No! The pin fall is broken up by Johnny who was playing possum earlier. He quickly scoops Lockhart up and rams her, shoulder first, into the steel turnbuckle post. He spins back around and makes the cover on Walker.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner and the next participate to advance into the Steel Cage Scramble…Johnny Cage!

Johnny – Blyss was screwed again! She had that match won!

Matt – Screwed? It was a triple threat match, that was perfectly legal.

Johnny – Screwed I say!

Johnny has since rolled out of the ring and raises his hand, Becky right there beside him clapping. Blyss stares on, frustrated with the outcome rubbing her shoulder. She glares on as we fade to commercial

------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming back from commercial, we go backstage where Matt Stone is seen walking down the hallway. He stops, and smiles.

Matt Stone
You're a sight for sore eyes.

Blyss Lockhart smiles at him.

Blyss Lockhart
Hey Matt.

Matt Stone
Everything alright?

Blyss shrugs.

Blyss Lockhart
Just a long night, I guess. But I think it's about to get better.

Matt grins, standing up straight, his chest swelling with pride. He looks at her.

Matt Stone
You excited for our little rendezvous on Valentine's Day?

Blyss Lockhart
You have to win your match, remember?

Matt Stone
Like I said...you excited?

Blyss rolls her eyes, but smiles.

Blyss Lockhart
Match first, then we'll talk.

Matt Stone
Fair enough. Be sure to watch it. I think you'll find it very impressive.

Blyss Lockhart
I'm sure.

Matt stares at her for a moment.

Matt Stone
I should probably get ready.

He brushes by Blyss, gently bumping against her as he goes. She turns, watching him walk off before heading back to her locker room. We go back out to ringside.

Johnny – There’s a lot riding on this for Stone, he’s either going to be a double loser here in two matches or he could get a date with the lovely Blyss Lockhart as well as rout a member of the Empire. I don’t like his chances

Matt – No doubt a pressure situation, let’s see if he can handle it.

Heather Thompson – The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

Say whoa (whoa)
The more I feel it (whoa)
The more I need it (whoa)
You say whoa
Whoa is me
I'm so whoa

Heather Thompson – Being accompanied to the ring by Katrina Evans, weighing in at 220 pounds, from Ottawa, Ontario Canada…

Matt Stone comes out from the back to a chorus of boos, followed by Katrina. He struts down the ramp towards the ring, wearing his patterned hoodie with a large Maple Leaf on the back. He threatens to hit a member of the crowd who was holding up a Canada sucks sign and just walks on.

The more I feel it (whoa)
The more I need it (whoa)
You say whoa
Whoa is me
I'm so whoa

Heather Thompson – He is the Straight Shooter….Matt Stone!

Matt gets on the apron and gets inside the ring, heading straight to a corner and mounts the middle turnbuckle raising his hands. He shouts out over the loud jeers being rained down on him. He shakes his head to their reaction. You don't deserve to see me! He shouts out getting down and taking off the hoodie. Matt get's ready for his opponent, bouncing off the ropes to loosen up as his music fades away. He leans down to tell Katrina something, she nods.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…representing the Empire, weighing in at 232 pounds, from Toronto, Ontario Canada….this is Golden Prophecy, Eric Steel!

"Not Afraid" plays throughout the pa system as the crowd boos the song, realizing who's coming. Eric Steel comes from the curtains, walking with a little swagger to his step. He smirks as he continue to stroll along with a chip on his shoulder. He walks up the stairs, raising his right arm in the air. He paces back and forth, waiting for his opponent.

Matt – Two Canadians squaring off here Johnny

Johnny – It’s the Senators vs the Maple Leafs. I feel sorry for the fans.

Eric Steel [vs.] Matt Stone

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

The bell sounds and Stone and Eric lock up, Stone quickly ducking behind with a hammer lock, then transitions into a head lock. Eric pushes Stone off at the ropes, matt rebounding into an arm drag from Steel. Stone hits the mat with his arm hooked, but he kips up quickly and sweeps out Eric’s legs. Matt flips in the air looking for a senton, but Steel rolls out of the way and both men are to their feet, locking up again. This time it’s Eric who gains control, performing a double leg takedown, then flipping over for a quick jackknife cover.

-1-

Matt is able to bridge out of the cover, rolling over Eric and hooking his arms for a backslide

-1-

Eric kicks out and both men get up, Stone is quicker on this exchange with a drop toe hold, floating over to lock in another side headlock, but Eric rolls to his side, taking Stone with him to hold his shoulders to the mat.

-1-

Matt kicks out of this and gets up to his feet along with Eric, Matt going in for another lockup, Eric following suit but Stone pulls back at the last second and slaps Eric across the face! The crowd oohhs when they see that.

Matt – That was some great chai wrestling by these two men

Johnny – Now Stone’s gone and made it personal, though.

Matt quickly retreats as Eric charges him taking him down with a double leg and starts hammering right hands on Matt’ Stone is forced to cover up as the referee stars counting. On 4, Steel relents and instead sends a kick to Stone’s ribs, matt rolling with it and out of the ring, holding up his hands for a time out. Eric is having none of it and slides out of the ring, proceeding to chase Stone around.

-1-

-2-

When matt gets to Katrina, he ducks behind her, using her as a shield.

-3-

Eric hesitates and Stone pushes Katrina into Eric! Steel catches her, leaving him vulnerable to Stone coming over the top of Katrina’s shoulder with a straight right hand.

-4-

-5-

With his valet, not manager, scurrying away, Stone grabs Eric and spins him around, propelling him head and neck first into the barricade! Stone lifts Eric up and rolls him back in the ring, dusting off his hands.

-6-

He blows a kiss to Katrina and gets back on the apron where he’s tackled by Eric!

Johnny – Did Stone really think that was enough to take out Eric Steel? He’s Empire!

Matt crashes off the apron to the mat outside and Eric follows, glaring at Katrina, threatening her to stay away.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Eric lifts Stone up and quickly slams him on the outside with a belly to belly suplex. Matt’s back hitting the thinly padded concrete.

-4-

-5-

Steel picks him up again and drives him straight down with a swinging neck breaker. Eric shakes his head as Matt is looking the worse for wear, he picks him up and rolls him into the ring, following him inside, following him in.

Matt – Looks like Stone is learning a lesson the hard way

Johnny – You got that right

Matt starts to stand as Eric is back up, only to be caught as Steel springboards off the ropes for a DDT! Steel goes for the cover here

-1-

-2-

Matt is able to kick out. Not being concerned, Steel lifts Stone up again and doubles him over with a kick to the gut, followed by a discus clothesline! Steel goes for a other cover now.

-1-

-2-

Matt kicks out again

Matt – Stone is fighting for it, though

Johnny – Eric is just playing with him, now

Stone starts getting up and Eric runs up, going for the Steel Cutter, but Stone is able to push him off. Eric turns around and out of nowhere Stone hits him with the C-c-c-c-combo Breaker!

Johnny – No!

Stone hooks his outside leg for the quick cover

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner….Matt Stone!

Johnny – I don’t believe it, how did that happen?

Matt – Looks like the Empire is 0-2 tonight so far.

Eric rolls out of the ring holding his jaw, Stone gets to his knees, holding his hands in the air. Rather than his music starting though, we hear “Dead To Me” by All For Nothing play as Blyss Lockhart comes out from the back, a smile on her face. Matt glances over to Katrina and ushers her to the back, she reluctantly walks away as Stone gets to his feet, all eyes on the lovely Blyss as she walks her way down to the ring. Matt goes over to hold the ropes for her as she gets inside, smiling at Matt.

Johnny – Here it is Matt, sparks are gunna fly!

Neither have a microphone, but the camera picks up their words

Matt Stone
Well…I won, does this mean..?

Blyss just nods, the Straight Shooter grinning from ear to ear, looking her over one more time, obviously impressed.

Blyss Lockhart
Now close your eyes…

Matt smiles more, listening to her and closes his eyes, leaning in. Blyss leans in to meet him, but at the last second she pulls back and slaps him across the face! The crowd cheers, seeing this. Stone sells the slap, falling to the mat, looking up at her confused. Blyss just flips her hair out of her face and turns around, walking out of the ring and up the ramp, leaving Matt in the ring, hand to cheek, looking rejected.

[/center]

Last edited by Corey Casey on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars   Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:41 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The lights shut off as Two Faced by Dead By April begins to play. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Don't try to run, we're alone in this war
Our thoughts will be futile, progessing bit by bit
as I'm fighting to kill it

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stares out at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp.

Heather Thompson- From Milwaukee, Wisconsin…Weighing in at 250 Pounds…Ryan Apollos!

Johnny- Ryan Apollos has been in a foul mood for seemingly the last two weeks now

Matt- That’s cause Ryan Apollos is a main eventer who is being pitted against fucking nobodies! NOBODIES I SAY!

Johnny- Well Ryan Apollos isn’t fighting some “nobody” tonight!

Matt- Tonight is Ryan Apollos’s destiny! He is destined to claim a victory over the IWF World Heavyweight Champ and secure his spot in the main event title picture once more! I CAN FEEL IT!

Replace all my frustration
With you, inspiration was reclaimed

Fighting this addiction, I'm bleeding

Apollos stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the ring before walking over to the ring steps.

Evil is on my left, good is on my right
(It's like I'm two faced, It's like I'm two faced)
Telling me to hate, telling me to smile
(It's like I'm two faced, It's like I'm two faced)

Ryan enters the ring and circles the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd before getting off the turnbuckle as the music fades.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The lights fade as "The God That Failed" by Metallica begins to play through the arena. The fans rise to their feet, already beginning to boo or shout obscenities in the direction of the upper stage as the lights begin to fade; just a dim light shining on the top of the stage. A loud blast of pyro shocks the ears of those in the arena as Alexander Remington appears in the midst of the smoke, cracking a smile as he looks upon his loyal subjects or detractors, holding his championship firmly against his shoulder as he glances down at it, nodding his head as he looks back up at those who would have none of it, knowing that he was better than any of them and had accomplished more in his time in IWF than they would in their entire existences. He finally grasps the championship within his fingertips, holding it high in the air as he mocks their shortcomings, placing it once more against his shoulder before turning his focus to the ring, ignoring the chants from the masses as they beg and plead for him to leave their presence.

Heather Thompson- From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 265 Pounds…He is the current IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Representing The Empire…Alexander Remington!

Johnny- Alexander Remington is a cold, calculating bastard who has made a very big name for himself here in IWF in a very short amount of time

Matt- Alexander Remington has re-aligned himself with IWF Chairman of the Board of Directors Corey Casey and The Empire with one common goal in mind…complete and total domination of IWF!

Johnny- And not to mention the goal of completely and totally destroying Griffin Hawkins!

Matt- Alexander RemingtonX started on that last week when he announced to the world that Tiffani Michaels was not only the newest member of The Empire…but that Tiffani was also Alexander Remington’s new girlfriend!

Smugly, Alexander Remington makes his way down to the ring, ignoring the outreached hands of those fans who are still a fan of Alexander's work, coldly walking slowly toward the ring until he finally reaches the ring apron. Suddenly, Griffin Hawkins comes running down the entrance ramp wielding a steel chair

Johnny- What the fuck is this about?!

Matt- I’d say Griffin Hawkins is out here to get him some of Alexander Remington!

Griffin Hawkins comes storming down the entrance ramp and blasts Alexander Remington in the spine with a steel chair. RYP looks on in silence as Alexander Remington arches his back in pain and falls to his knees on the entrance ramp. Griffin Hawkins cocks the chair back again and, once more, blasts Alexander Remington in the back with the steel chair. The sound of the steel on flesh can be heard echoing throughout the arena

Johnny- Good lord can you hear those chair shots?!

Matt- You’d have to be fucking deaf not to!

IWF Security comes storming down the entrance ramp, being lead by Corey Casey. Corey Casey slows down as they approach Griffin Hawkins though and allows IWF Security to apprehend Griffin Hawkins and begin to drag Griffin Hawkins up the entrance ramp

Johnny- And out comes CC to save his precious champion

Mat-But the damage has already been done

As Corey Casey and IWF Security drag Griffin Hawkins up the entrance ramp and, eventually, backstage, Baron Tompson suddenly leaps over the security barricade

Johnny- Jesus Christ NOW WHAT?!

Matt- Uh…I’d say that was Baron Tompson, not Jesus Christ…

Baron Tompson walks over to where Alexander Remington is starting to pull himself up to his feet and smiles wickedly as Alexander Remington reaches out and tries to use Baron Tompson to pull himself upright. Baron Tompson looks down at Alexander Remington and shakes his head

Baron Tompson
You know how I like my Cajun food?

Baron Tompson suddenly lashes out and throws a fireball into Alexander Remington’s face, causing Alexander Remington to fall back down to the ringside mats screaming in pain. Baron Tompson laughs coldly

Baron Tompson
Char broiled

Baron Tompson turns and leaps back over the security barricade and disappears out into the fans. Meanwhile, in the ring, Ryan Apollos finally decides enough is enough and walks over the ring ropes and ducks outside, landing on his feet at ringside.

Johnny- Looks like Ryan Apollos has finally figured out that all this works out in his favor!

Matt- I’d certainly say so!

Ryan Apollos grabs Alexander Remington and rolls Alexander Remington back into the ring. Ryan Apollos then turns and looks at the ref

Ryan Apollos
Ring the damn bell!

The ref looks at both men and shrugs before calling for the bell

Ryan Apollos [vs.] Alexander Remington

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Ryan Apollos gets to his feet, leans down, and drags Alexander Remington up to a vertical base. Ryan Apollos then reaches out and grabs Alexander Remington. Ryan Apollos winds Alexander Remington up and then powers Alexander Remington down to the canvas

Johnny- Silencer!

Matt- And Ryan Apollos might’ve just silenced his critics!!!

Ryan Apollos drops down and hooks Alexander Remington’s leg as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Ryan Apollos!

Ryan Apollos gets to his feet and allows the ref to hold his wrist aloft in victory

Johnny- Ryan Apollos manages to upset the IWF Champ!

Matt- This is awesome!

Johnny- Granted he did so after a massive amount of help from Griffin Hawkins and Baron Tompson but…

All of a sudden the lights in the arena begin to flash and slowly go out

Johnny- What the hell is going on?!

Matt- I have no idea

After a few moments of darkness, a single blue spotlight shines down from the rafters. Under the eerie blue light, a large bag is shown hanging from a rope. The bag swings lazily back and forth for a few moments before it slowly makes its way down to the ring. Meanwhile, in the ring, Ryan Apollos looks up at the bag, a confused look on his face

Johnny- What is that thing?!

Matt- Looks like a body bag…

The body bag is slowly lowered from the rafters under the bottom of the bag touches down into the ring. Ryan Apollos eyes the bag suspiciously before slowly walking over to the bag. Ryan Apollos slowly reaches out and grabs the zipper on the bag and begins to zipper the bag open. As soon as Ryan Apollos gets the bag halfway open, a body falls out of the bag, blood covering the victim’s face like a crimson mask. Thousands of little slashes and cuts cover the victim’s body as Ryan Apollos jumps back and the body topples out of the bag and into the center of the ring

Johnny- HOLY FUCK!

Matt- Dude…THAT’S GAMBINO!

True enough, after the initial shock, the camera zooms in and shows that the body is in fact former IWF superstar Gambino. As soon as Ryan Apollos gets close enough to recognize the body, the sound of a bell tolling echoes throughout the arena, sending chills up the spines of everyone in attendance

Johnny- …

Matt- …

The bell tolls a second time as cold blue light shines up from the stage. Smoke begins to emanate from under the stage and the entrance ramp. The bell tolls a third time and, as the bell tolls, a hooded and cloaked figure steps out from backstage carrying a scythe

Johnny- Woah

Matt- Am I just super high or is that…

Johnny- The Grim Reaper…

Death looks down the entrance ramp…or at least, the hooded figure’s head is facing the ring. Ryan Apollos stands in shock as he stares up the entrance ramp at the figure, unable to really say or do anything. After a few moments of shocked silence and the sound of a bell tolling overhead, Death rests his scythe against his shoulder and slowly reaches his bony hand into the robes of his cloak

Johnny- What is Death doing?

Matt- I have no idea…and I’m honest to God scared to find out…

Death reaches into his robes and slowly pulls out a regular sized piece of black paper. Death flips the sign around so the camera can see the message scrawled on the piece of paper, written in what looks like Gambino’s blood

“Ethan Cage > Ryan Apollos”

The cold blue lights suddenly shut off and the entire arena is plunged into darkness once more. After a few moments, the lights come back on…to show that Ethan Cage is standing back to back with Ryan Apollos, centimeters apart

Johnny- That’s Ethan Cage!

Matt- What’s he doing out here?!

Ethan Cage suddenly leaps into the air, throwing himself backwards and connecting a Pele kick to the back of Ryan Apollos’s skull

Johnny- Hit the Lights!

Matt- Speaking of which!

As soon as Ethan Cage’s foot connects with the back of Ryan Apollos’s skull, all the lights that were on suddenly shut off again. After a few moments, the lights come back on and Ethan Cage, Death, and the body bag with Gambino’s corpse are all nowhere to be seen. The only sign that anything had taken place is Ryan Apollos lying face down in a pool of blood in the middle of the ring

Johnny- What was that all about?! Why was Death out here? Who is Death? What does he have to do with Ethan Cage?!

Matt- The answer to all these questions and more next week on “Scooby Doo Adventures!”

Johnny- God I hate you

The camera zooms in on Ryan Apollos’s fallen form for a few moments before slowly fading to commercial

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies and gentlemen!
Boys and girls!
Children of aaaaaaaaallllllllllllll ages!

For a limited time only, IWFShop.com is proud to bring to you…

Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars FarmerShirth_zps4e00520d

The Farmer Dick T-Shirt!

Get yours today and let everyone know that they can’t handle your cock!

The show comes back to show Johnny Electric and Matt Biggars, both of whom are behind the announcer’s table

Johnny- Well folks, we just experienced a SHOCKING turn of events here in Washington D.C.

Matt- Fucking right we did! Gambino is dead, Death showed up, and Ethan Cage kicked Ryan Apollos in the dome!

Johnny- Well…now there’s no need to show the video recap package we had all lined up…

Matt- Matt Biggars: Saving IWF money since whenever the hell I started working here!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following contest is a triple threat match and is scheduled for one fall! The winner of this match will qualify for the Steel Cage Scramble match for the Uprising Championship at Nowhere to Run!

Johnny- A hell of a chance on the line here in this contest

Matt- And it promises to be a hell of a match!

Heather Thompson- Introducing first…

Blind starts up as the light flash in time with the music, pyro goes off as the are you ready hits....the words FRANCHISE flashes across the screen as John Tolly makes his way down to the ring, he sneers at the crowd as he saunters down the ramp. As he slides into the ring before poseing in the ring

Heather Thompson- From Champaign, New York…Weighing in at 240 Pounds…John Tolly!

Johnny- John Tolly is a, shall we say, less than consistent performer when it comes to big matches…or small matches…

Matt- Or matches in general!

Johnny- Kid has all the talent in the world, he just doesn’t seem to improve his game at all over the weeks

Matt- Let’s see if he can turn things around this week with a big time victory that has massive ramifications for Nowhere to Run!

Heather Thompson- Introducing next…

“Well, life on the farm is kinda laid back
Ain't much an old country boy like me can't hack
It's early to rise, early in the sack
Thank God, I'm A Country Boy!

Well a simple kinda life never did me no harm
A raisin' me a family and workin' on a farm
My days are all filled with an easy country charm
Thank God I'm a Country Boy!

Well, I got me a fine wife, I got me old fiddle
When the sun's comin' up I got cakes on the griddle
Life ain't nothin' but a funny, funny riddle,
Thank God I’m a Country Boy!

YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!”

The fans burst into cheers as ‘Big’ Farmer Dick bursts through the entrance curtain, struttin’ to his own music. In his hands he holds his prize winning cock Tessy as he walks to the ring. He tucks his cock under his arm as he claps hands with the fans with his free one.

Heather Thompson- From The Happy Dick Farm…Weighing in at 312 Pounds…Farmer Dick!

Johnny- Heather forgot to mention that Farmer Dick is being accompanied to the ring by Farmer Dick’s award winning cock, Tessy!

Matt- Farmer Dick…cock’s…SO MANY PENIS REFERENCES!!!

Johnny- Farmer Dick might seem like a stereotypical farmer, but if you look at this guy’s stats, you’ll see he is nothing short of impressive. Farmer Dick is 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 312 pounds!

Matt- And carries a cock in his arms!

Johnny- WILL YOU FOCUS?!

Matt- Can’t…too high…and we’re talkin’ about dicks…

Johnny- I should really just hit you with a Power Surge and be done with you for good…

He walks the entirety of the ring, clapping hands and shaking hands with fans before handing his cock Tessy to a stage hand to hold. He stomps up the stairs, stepping over the top rope, marching around the ring before settling into the corner to await the match.

Heather Thompson- And introducing the final competitor…

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "What if" blare through the arena as Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused not paying any attention to his opponent. Suddenly he sprints down to the ring and slides in before standing in front of his opponents with an intense glare, showing no fear.

Heather Thompson- From Laredo, Texas…Weighing in at 251 pounds…Storming Raven!

Johnny- Storming Raven is another consistently inconsistent competitor here in IWF

Matt- Storming Raven used to be a part of The Empire, used to be feared…and then he went MIA after an injury and disappeared for a month!

Johnny- And now it seems like he’s returned from out of no where!

Matt- Let’s see if Storming Raven can win his first big time match since returning to IWF!

The ref looks at all three men and nods before calling for the bell

Steel Cage Scramble Qualifier
Triple Threat Match
John Tolly [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Storming Raven

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

John Tolly looks around the ring at Storming Raven and Farmer Dick, his gaze dancing from one opponent to the other and back again. John Tolly suddenly runs out of the corner turnbuckle and goes to clothesline Storming Raven. Storming Raven manages to duck underneath the clothesline attempt, causing John Tolly to rush right by Storming Raven. John Tolly manages to stop his forward momentum before he crashes into the corner turnbuckle. John Tolly turns around…right into a savage knife edge chop to the chest by Storming Raven

Johnny- Nasty chop to the chest of John Tolly

Matt- And here comes another one!

Storming Raven lines John Tolly up and delivers another knife edge chop that sounds throughout the arena. The force of the chop sends John Tolly stumbling backwards into the corner turnbuckle. Storming Raven steps up and delivers a third knife edge chop to the chest of John Tolly, causing John Tolly to clutch his chest in pain

Johnny- Storming Raven is really taking the fight to John Tolly!

Matt- Look out!!!

Farmer Dick suddenly comes running across the ring, a mischievous smile etched on his face, headed straight for John Tolly and Storming Raven. John Tolly manages to drop down and slide out of the ring…however, Storming Raven turns around and is immediately crushed into the corner turnbuckle by Farmer Dick who just runs full tilt right into Storming Raven

Johnny- It’s a Farmer Dick- Storming Raven-turnbuckle sandwich!

Matt- SHOCKING!

Johnny- SEE?! AREN’T ELECTRICITY PUNS FUN?!

Farmer Dick takes a few steps back and smiles as Storming Raven shakily takes a few steps forward out of the turnbuckle. Farmer Dick quickly grabs Storming Raven, scoops Storming Raven up, and then powers Storming Raven down to the canvas with a powerslam. Farmer Dick then grabs Storming Raven’s leg and attempts to pin Storming Raven as the ref counts

-1-

John Tolly quickly reaches into the ring and grabs Farmer Dick’s leg. John Tolly then uses the ring apron for leverage and pulls as hard as he can, dragging Farmer Dick off of Storming Raven and out onto the mats at ringside, forcing the ref to stop counting and breaking up the pinfall attempt. Farmer Dick comes sliding out of the ring and bashes his chest and face into the mats outside the ring

Johnny- Nice job there by John Tolly

Matt- Agreed!

John Tolly stomps down on Farmer Dick three times before leaning down and dragging the big man up to his feet. John Tolly kicks Farmer Dick in the gut, doubling Farmer Dick over. John Tolly then grabs Farmer Dick by the hair with one hand and the overalls with his other hand and runs Farmer Dick head first into the steel ring steps. The force of Farmer Dick’s skull being thrown into the steel ring steps dislodges the steps and causes Farmer Dick to collapse in a heap

Johnny- John Tolly using the steel ring steps to his advantage

Matt- John Tolly is really showing some ring awareness and some drive in this match…I like it!

John Tolly slides back into the ring where Storming Raven is slowly getting to his feet. John Tolly rushes over to Storming Raven and kicks Storming Raven in the gut, doubling Storming Raven over. John Tolly hooks Storming Raven’s head and lifts Storming Raven up before powering Storming Raven down to the canvas with a snap suplex. John Tolly rolls through the move and springs up to his feet. John Tolly then grabs Storming Raven’s arms and places his boot in between Storming Raven’s shoulder blades. John Tolly then forces Storming Raven to arch his upper body backwards. John Tolly keeps Storming Raven like that for a few moments before releasing Storming Raven’s arms and driving his boot down, smashing Storming Raven’s face into the canvas

Johnny- John Tolly just basically curb stomped Storming Raven!

Matt- That will definitely rearrange Storming Raven’s facial features!

John Tolly quickly rolls Storming Raven and goes for the pin as the ref counts

-1-

-2…

Storming Raven kicks out just as the ref’s hand hits the mat for two

Johnny- Another pin attempt on Storming Raven

Matt- Storming Raven needs to get something cooking here if he wants to last much longer in this match!

John Tolly gets to his feet, shaking his head, clearly unhappy with the speed of the ref’s count. However, John Tolly soon turns his attention back to Storming Raven. John Tolly leans down and drags Storming Raven up to his feet. John Tolly kicks Storming Raven in the gut, doubling Storming Raven over. John Tolly then Irish whips Storming Raven across the ring. Storming Raven hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards John Tolly. As soon as Storming Raven gets close enough, John Tolly leans down, looking to connect a back body drop.

However, Storming Raven manages to slow his momentum just enough so that, when he gets close enough to John Tolly, Storming Raven grabs the back of John Tolly’s head and leaps into the air, positioning his knee right underneath John Tolly’s face. Storming Raven and John Tolly then come crashing back down and Storming Raven smashes John Tolly’s face right into Storming Raven’s knee. John Tolly’s entire upper body snaps upwards as he sways on his feet, clearly dazed. Storming Raven acts fast, grabbing the back of John Tolly’s head and neck and then driving John Tolly down to the canvas with a neckbreaker

Johnny- Nice reversal there by Storming Raven

Matt- And now it’s Storming Raven’s turn to go for the pin!

Sure enough, Storming Raven quickly drops down and hooks John Tolly’s leg as the ref counts

-1-

John Tolly manages to kick out

Johnny- Only one!

Matt- And this exciting triple threat rolls on!

Meanwhile, outside of the ring, Farmer Dick has managed to slowly get to his feet, shaking his head a few times to clear the cobwebs. Farmer Dick then turns his attention back to the other two competitors who are battling inside the ring. Farmer Dick climbs up on the ring apron and climbs over the top rope, entering the ring

Johnny- Uh oh…the big man has managed to make it back into the ring

Matt- And he looks mildly upset

Storming Raven sees Farmer Dick re-entering the ring and immediately leaps to his feet. Storming Raven rushes over and, as soon as Farmer Dick enters the ring, Storming Raven begins to pepper Farmer Dick with a flurry of rights and lefts, forcing Farmer Dick to cover up. Just when it looks like Storming Raven has the advantage, Farmer Dick reaches out and connects a right to the side of Storming Raven, causing Storming Raven to immediately halt his offense and cry out in pain. Farmer Dick cocks back and delivers another crushing right, forcing Storming Raven back a few paces. Farmer Dick then runs forward and delivers a big boot, driving his massive boot into the chest of Storming Raven, driving Storming Raven down to the canvas

Johnny- And down goes Storming Raven!

Matt- There goes Storming Raven’s chance at offense!

Farmer Dick leans down and drags Storming Raven up to his feet. Farmer Dick kicks Storming Raven in the gut, doubling Storming Raven over. Farmer Dick then reaches out and lifts Storming Raven up in the military press position, holding Storming Raven overhead as the fans begin to cheer and applaud. Farmer Dick then tosses Storming Raven up in the air and takes a knee. Storming Raven goes up…and then comes crashing down, landing sternum and stomach first across the knee of Farmer Dick and then collapsing to the canvas

Johnny- Look at the strength of Farmer Dick!

Matt- I’m too busy looking at his cock!

Sure enough, the camera briefly cuts over to the announcer’s table to show Farmer Dick’s prize winning cock Tessy clucking and strutting across the announcer’s table. Tessy looks at the camera and clucks loudly before she goes back to eating Matt Biggar’s sunflower seeds, which are sitting on the desk in front of him

Johnny- When the hell did you get sunflower seeds?!

Matt- When I went to the grocery store last, Johnny…adur! That’s not a very BRIGHT question to ask!

Johnny- I’ve created a monster…

Meanwhile, in the ring, Farmer Dick gets to his feet, leans down, and grabs John Tolly. Farmer Dick drags John Tolly up to his feet and quickly Irish whips John Tolly to the ropes. John Tolly hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards Farmer Dick. As soon as he gets close enough, John Tolly leaps into the air, looking to connect a cross body block. However, Farmer Dick catches John Tolly and just holds John Tolly for a moment, shaking his head. Farmer Dick then falls backwards and throws John Tolly across the ring, causing John Tolly’s back and spine to smash into the canvas when he lands

Johnny- Farmer Dick is just dominating right now

Matt- And his cock is dominating my nuts!

Farmer Dick stands up and sees Storming Raven, who is slowly pulling himself up to a vertical base in the corner turnbuckle. Farmer Dick waits until Storming Raven is fully standing before rushing in. Storming Raven turns around and is immediately driven into the corner turnbuckle spine first by the massive boot of Farmer Dick, causing Storming Raven to slump over in the corner turnbuckle.

Farmer Dick moves quickly, capitalizing on the situation. Farmer Dick reaches out and lifts Storming Raven up so that Storming Raven is sitting on the top turnbuckle. Farmer Dick then slowly, carefully, climbs up to the second turnbuckle and hooks Storming Raven’s head. Farmer Dick’s legs shake a bit as he positions himself on the second rope

Johnny- What the hell is this?!

Matt- Is Farmer Dick seriously going to try and superplex Storming Raven?!

Farmer Dick finally gets Storming Raven’s head hooked and steadies himself in the standing position on the second rope. Farmer Dick then launches both himself and Storming Raven backwards, suplexing Storming Raven off the second turnbuckle and all the way down to the canvas. As soon as Farmer Dick and Storming Raven hit the ring, the entire ring shakes but remains standing and intact as the fans leap to their feet, cheering loudly

Johnny- The ring holds strong!

Matt- And Farmer Dick suplexes Storming Raven from the second turnbuckle!

Farmer Dick hooks Storming Raven’s leg as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

John Tolly manages to leap to his feet and launch himself at Farmer Dick, delivering a double axe handle to the unprotected back of Farmer Dick’s head and neck.

Johnny- John Tolly manages to break up the pinfall

Matt- And piss Farmer Dick off in the process!

John Tolly stomps down on the back of Farmer Dick again and again as Farmer Dick tries to battle up to his feet. John Tolly, however, continues to stomp down on Farmer Dick. John Tolly finally takes a step back, allowing Farmer Dick to fight up to one knee. John Tolly then rushes in and hooks Farmer Dick’s head.

Johnny- John Tolly could be looking to connect that Champaign Dream here!

Matt- This could change the entire complexion of this match!

As John Tolly goes to drive Farmer Dick skull first into the canvas, Farmer Dick quickly shoves John Tolly away, causing John Tolly to stumble backwards. This temporary gap in John Tolly’s offense allows Farmer Dick to fight up to his feet. John Tolly quickly gathers himself and runs at Farmer Dick…only for Farmer Dick to lash out and kick John Tolly in the gut, doubling John Tolly over. Farmer Dick then grabs John Tolly and lifts John Tolly up in the powerslam position. Farmer Dick then takes one step back before running and taking three steps forward and leaping into the air, driving John Tolly spine first into the canvas with a running powerslam

Johnny- The Dick Drop!

Matt- Farmer Dick drops John Tolly down hard to the canvas with that running powerslam!

Farmer Dick quickly gets to his feet and eyes Storming Raven, who is still lying in the middle of the ring. Farmer Dick gets to his feet, walks over to Storming Raven, and grabs Storming Raven’s right wrist and right ankle. Farmer Dick then drags Storming Raven over closer to the nearest turnbuckle before turning and climbing up to the second rope. Farmer Dick turns his back to Storming Raven, and then points over to the announcer’s table where Tessy is still chomping away on Matt Biggars’ sunflower seeds. Farmer Dick then launches himself off the second rope and comes crashing down on Storming Raven

Johnny- The Cock Flop!

Matt- Farmer Dick is cooking on all cylinders right now!

Farmer Dick hooks Storming Raven’s leg as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Farmer Dick!

Farmer Dick gets to his feet, smiling widely. Farmer Dick allows the ref to hold his wrist aloft in victory as Tessy clucks loudly

Johnny- Farmer Dick advances to the Steel Cage Scramble at Nowhere to Run!

Matt- Look how excited his cock is, Johnny! Tessy is clucking clucks of joy right now!

Matt Biggars grabs Tessy and brings Tessy over to the ring apron. Tessy enters the ring and runs around as Farmer Dick smiles and pounds his chest as the fans all cheer loudly. The camera zooms in on Farmer Dick for a moment before cutting to the back

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera cuts backstage to reveal a feminine hand lighting some candles with a match. As the camera pans out, it reveals Katrina Evans lighting them one by one as she begins to hum a little tune.

Lifting the match to her pink glossed lips, she puckers them up and blows the flame out. She then jumps, started at the sudden sound of the door opening behind her. As she turns, throwing the match to the side, she begins to smooth out the dress she was wearing.

???
I don’t know why you called me in here but it...

Matt Stone finally comes into view, obviously confused about what was going on in front of him. Scratching his head he then points to Katrina.

Matt Stone
What’s all this?

Katrina just smiles at him as she acts all innocent.

Katrina Evans
As you know, Valentine ’s Day is quickly approaching and seeing as I don’t have a Valentine…

Reaching behind Matt, she dims the lights to complete the romantic mood in the women’s locker room.

Katarina Evans
I figured that y...

Before she could finish her sentence, the door to the locker room opens once more. Matt turns to see who entered and it was no other than Jaci Sovereign looking as though she just walked into something she did not want watch or be a part of. Gulping she begins to walk back towards the door.

Jaci Sovereign
I’m so sorry I will... just come back later...

As she turns to leave Matt walks up to her and puts his hand on her shoulder.

Matt Stone
You don’t have to go baby. This?

He laughs uncomfortably as he shakes his head.

Matt Stone
Just a big misunderstanding right Katrina?

Matt turns to Katrina wanting some confirmation on what he just said but when one doesn’t come he smiles at Jaci before looking at his manager again.

Matt Stone
Katrina?

When again she did not respond Matt’s eyes narrowed in frustration as his lips pursed together.

The least his manager could do is help him out with this. Jaci was hot! This would be an opportunity of a lifetime. But instead, Katrina began to look over her nails ignoring Matt completely and she wasn’t the only one.

Jaci began to be distracted by the odor that was surrounding the room as she sniffed the air as Matt fought to get Katrina’s attention.

Jaci Sovereign
Is...is that Vanilla?

Her voice sounded a bit muffled for her tongue was beginning to swell. Matt seemed to ignore the question as he moved his way around Jaci.

Matt Stone
You know I would love to talk to you more outside of twitter. Just think, you, me, in public. Me staring at your breas... eyes... you touching my....

Jaci was just standing there, nodding her head, not really listening to what Matt was saying as she absentmindedly rubbed at her nose as he continued.

Jaci Sovereign
Matt could you move? I.. really got to go.

Matt placed his hand on the doorknob to insure she stays inside.

Matt Stone
What’s the rush? I mean, I really think there could be a future here Jaci, why don't you just take a chance and let me get to know you better, can you do that for me?

Again Jaci is more preoccupied with the scent than what Matt is saying, but she managed to pick up that he ended with a question, so she felt the need to answer him.

Jaci Sovereign
I... don’t know...

She managed to say a bit impatiently, needing to rub her nose again right after. Seemingly oblivious to the torture she's feeling, Matt keeps talking.

Matt Stone
Well, just in case, there's this great Italian place just down the...

Before he could finish, Jaci’s eyes closed, her nose wrinkled up and before you knew it she sneezed all over Matt! Covering her mouth her eyes grew wide. It was obvious she didn't mean for it to happen. Matt just stood there frozen in place, eyes closed. Slowly he reaches his hand up to his face and wipes away the clear nose jizz off his face.

Jaci Sovereign
I am so sorry, I didn’t Ah... AH...AHHH

Before she sneezed again he quickly moved out of her way allowing her passage to leave the locker room, sneezing. Katrina stares on as she holds back her laughter with her hand.

Matt Stone
Well that was... unexpected...

Flinging the snot off his hand Matt turns back to Katrina, walking up to her

Matt Stone
Anyway, where were we?

Katrina’s eyes widen after hearing that and reaches back, slapping Stone across the face and walking off, leaving Matt standing all alone in the woman’s locker room, mouth slightly open.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars 37ou

Farmer Dick says: How else you supposed to tenderize your steaks if you don’t beat that sumbitchin’ horse dead first!?

Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars   Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:42 pm

The show comes back from commercial to show Johnny Electric and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Johnny- And we’re back!

Matt- AND IT’S TIME FOR MORE AMAZING, HIGH FLYING, HEART STOPPING, JAW DROPPING ETHAN CAGE ACTION!!!!

Johnny- Ugh…I swear sometimes I think you’re almost better off talking about Jason Hawk than Ethan Cage…

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

FUCK YOU ALL!!!

The lights all point to the entrance as Damien walks out onto the ramp. He stops at the top of ramp looks out at the crowd, pounds both hands simultaneously on his chest twice then raises both into the air.

Heather Thompson- From Williamsport, PA…Weighing in at 275 Pounds…Representing The Empire…Damien Drake!

Johnny- Damien Drake is another big guy with a bad attitude who has aligned himself with Corey Casey and The Empire

Matt- Damien Drake is also a card carrying member of Hollywood’s Fucking Finest too, Johnny, don’t forget that!

Johnny- How could we forget? After the main event of Rising Monarchy, I don’t think anyone will soon forget this big bruiser of a man

Damien Drake makes his way to the ring, eyes focused on the mat. He slides under the ropes and make his way to the corner, waiting on his opponent to arrive.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The lights go out, the first chords of Hit the Lights by Metallica begins to play. Then the stage fills with blue, sparks shower down from the titan tron, and out comes Ethan, walking through those sparks, in a hoodie vest, long wrestling gear, black elbow pads, and gloves. Ethan stops at the entrance way and peeks from under his hoodie and then walks at a comfortable pace with the hood covering his face, smirking most of the time.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas, Nevada…Weighing in at 238 Pounds…Ethan Cage!

Matt- SHE DIDN’T EVEN THINK OF ANY COOL NICKNAMES TO CALL HIM?!

Johnny- Like what? And since when do we announce nicknames?!

Matt- THE MASTER OF ACROBATICS! THE HIGH FLYING PHENOM! THE SOARING, SWAN DIVING, DREAMBOAT! THE KEY TO EXTRAORDINARY…wait…

Johnny- I think that’s one been taken already Matt…

Ethan Cage rolls into the ring, he stands in the middle of the ring and right as the singer of his theme song screams "Hit the Lights", Ethan throws back the hood and exposes his face and holds his arms out at his sides. Once that's done, he goes to the corner and props his self up on the corner turnbuckle facing Damien Drake. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Ethan Cage [vs.] Damien Drake

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Ethan Cage and Damien Drake meet in the center of the ring. The two men go back and forth, battling each other in a show of strength, before Damien Drake suddenly lashes out and shoves Ethan Cage backwards, causing Ethan Cage to somersault backwards. Ethan Cage eyes Damien Drake warily as he slowly gets to his feet

Johnny- What was Ethan Cage hoping to accomplish there? There is no way Ethan Cage is going to match Damien Drake in terms of pure strength and power

Matt- There is always a plan with Ethan Cage! He’s doing this to draw Damien Drake into feeling more confident so that way Damien Drake makes a stupid mistake or something!

Johnny- OK Matt…whatever helps you sleep at night…

Damien Drake smirks as he motions for Ethan Cage to bring it on. Ethan Cage leaps to his feet, turns, and runs to the ring ropes. Ethan Cage his the ropes and comes running back towards Damien Drake. As soon as Ethan Cage gets close enough, DMD lashes out, looking to connect a big boot. However Ethan Cage slides underneath the big boot attempt and leaps to his feet behind Damien Drake. Ethan Cage then swings his right leg around and sweeps Damien Drake’s feet out from underneath him. Ethan Cage then stands up, turns around, and leaps into the air, connecting a standing moonsault splash on Damien Drake. Ethan Cage then springs to his feet, looks down at Damien Drake and smirks

Ethan Cage
You said bring it…weren’t you ready!?

Johnny- This Ethan Cage is never short of words…

Matt- BAHAHAHAHA! GET IT, JOHNNY?! Damien Drake TOLD Ethan Cage TO BRING IT BUT THEN Ethan Cage KICKED HIS ASS! BAHAHAH Ethan Cage IS AWESOME!!!

Johnny- STOP BEING A FAN BOY AND DO YOUR DAMN JOB!

Ethan Cage stands back and allows Damien Drake to get to his feet. Damien Drake sneers at Ethan Cage in contempt as he slowly powers himself back up to a vertical base. Damien Drake moves to lock up with Ethan Cage once more but Ethan Cage delivers a series of leg kicks to Damien Drake, causing Damien Drake to stumble backwards. Ethan Cage suddenly lashes out, looking to connect a head kick to Damien Drake. However, Damien Drake manages to catch Ethan Cage’s foot. Damien Drake smirks as he shakes his head “no.” Damien Drake throws Ethan Cage’s foot aside…however Ethan Cage manages to rotate 360 degrees on one foot and attempts to connect a dragon whip. However, Damien Drake ducks under the move and lunges forward, driving Ethan Cage down to the canvas with a vicious clothesline

Johnny- Ethan Cage got caught there

Matt- NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damien Drake stomps down on Ethan Cage a few times before reaching down and dragging Ethan Cage up to his feet. Damien Drake kicks Ethan Cage in the gut, doubling Ethan Cage over. Damien Drake then reaches out and grabs Ethan Cage, locking Ethan Cage in a front face lock. Damien Drake then lifts Ethan Cage up and holds Ethan Cage aloft for a moment before dropping Ethan Cage down to the canvas with a brainbuster

Johnny- Damien Drake displaying his pure strength here

Matt- COME ON Ethan Cage! GET IT GOING!!!

Damien Drake reaches down and drags Ethan Cage up to his feet. Damien Drake kicks Ethan Cage in the gut, doubling Ethan Cage over. Damien Drake then drags Ethan Cage over to the corner turnbuckle and grabs the back of Ethan Cage’s head. Damien Drake then bashes Ethan Cage’s skull against the top turnbuckle. Damien Drake then quickly grabs Ethan Cage and lifts Ethan Cage up, clutching Ethan Cage tightly in a bear hug submission move

Johnny- Bear hug submission locked in

Matt- Simple, yet it gets the job done…WHICH IS WHY Ethan Cage NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS MOVE ASAP!

Ethan Cage cries out in pain as Damien Drake clutches the ribs of Ethan Cage tighter. As Damien Drake looks to suffocate the wind out of Ethan Cage’s lungs even more, Ethan Cage begins to fight back, delivering a series of elbows to the back of Damien Drake’s skull. Damien Drake at first looks like he isn’t going to release the hold, however Ethan Cage continues to drive the point of his elbow into the temple of Damien Drake. After the fourth elbow directly to the temple, Damien Drake is left with no other choice but to release Ethan Cage

Johnny- And Ethan Cage manages to break free!

Matt- Now let’s see what he can do with his new found freedom!

Ethan Cage lands on his feet and delivers a series of punches to the head and neck of Damien Drake. Ethan Cage shoves Damien Drake to the ring ropes. Ethan Cage then turns and runs to the ring ropes himself. Ethan Cage hits the ropes and comes running back at Damien Drake. As soon as he gets close enough, Damien Drake reaches out, looking to spin Ethan Cage up into the powerslam position. However Ethan Cage manages to slide down Damien Drake’s back, land on his feet, wrap his leg around Damien Drake’s leg, and throw himself backwards, connecting a Russian leg sweep

Johnny- And Ethan Cage manages to turn the table here!

Matt- LET’S GO Ethan Cage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethan Cage gets up to his feet and looks down at Damien Drake, who is slowly beginning to stir. Ethan Cage turns and runs to the ring ropes, gaining some momentum. Meanwhile, Damien Drake manages to get to one knee, shaking his head trying to clear the cobwebs. Ethan Cage hits the ropes and comes running back towards Damien Drake. As soon as he gets close enough, Ethan Cage leaps into the air and lands in the seated position on Damien Drake’s shoulders. Ethan Cage then throws himself backwards, spiking Damien Drake’s skull into the canvas with a hurricanranna DDT

Johnny- What a move!!!

Matt- A hurricanranna DDT!!!! ONLY Ethan Cage, BABY!

Ethan Cage quickly crawls over on top of Damien Drake and hooks Damien Drake’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

Damien Drake manages to kick out

Johnny- Only a one count!

Matt- COME ON Ethan Cage!!!!

Ethan Cage gets to his feet, leans down, and drags Damien Drake up to his feet as well. Ethan Cage lashes out, kicking Damien Drake in the gut. Ethan Cage then turns and runs to the ring ropes. Ethan Cage hits the ropes and bounces off, gaining some speed. As soon as he gets close enough to Damien Drake, Ethan Cage leaps into the air, landing with both feet on Damien Drake’s back. Ethan Cage then leaps off of Damien Drake’s back, places one foot on the back of Damien Drake’s head, and drives Damien Drake face first into the canvas

Johnny- I’ve never seen anything like that!!

Matt- What an incredible move! Unbelievable!

Ethan Cage once again gets to his feet, looking cockily at the camera

Ethan Cage
Ain’t nothing stopping me now, baby!

Johnny- Ethan Cage might be getting a little too cocky here

Matt- There’s no such thing! Ethan Cage has this one LOCKED DOWN!

Ethan Cage leans down and grabs Damien Drake, dragging Damien Drake up to his feet. Ethan Cage kicks Damien Drake in the gut and drags Damien Drake over to the corner turnbuckle. Ethan Cage then hops up to the second rope and waits for Damien Drake to turn around. As soon as Damien Drake turns around, Ethan Cage leaps off the second rope, looking to connect a hurricane DDT. However, Damien Drake manages to summon some strength and, as soon as it looks like Ethan Cage is going to drill Damien Drake with the hurricane DDT, Damien Drake manages to toss Ethan Cage off of him, causing Ethan Cage to crash and burn into the canvas

Johnny- I told you Ethan Cage might be getting a little too cocky

Matt- I BELIEVE IN ETHAN CAGE!

Ethan Cage rolls up to his feet as Damien Drake comes charging at him. Damien Drake tries for a clothesline but Ethan Cage manages to duck underneath the clothesline attempt and sweeps the legs of Damien Drake, causing Damien Drake to slam down spine first into the canvas. Ethan Cage then leaps to his feet, runs over to the ring ropes, and ducks outside the ring. Ethan Cage grabs the top rope and leaps up to the top rope. Ethan Cage then springs off the top rope, looking to connect a 450 splash on Damien Drake. However Damien Drake manages to roll out of the way

Johnny- Damien Drake showing some signs of life here

Matt- Good, this match was getting boring anyways!

Damien Drake rolls up to his feet just as Ethan Cage comes running right at him. As soon as Ethan Cage gets close enough, Ethan Cage leaps into the air, looking to connect a spinning heel kick. However, Damien Drake manages to catch Ethan Cage as soon as Ethan Cage leaps into the air. Damien Drake then powers Ethan Cage down to the canvas.

Johnny- Gorgeous counter by Damien Drake!

Matt- Ok…I’m cool with this match being boring again…I DEMAND MORE Ethan Cage DOMINATION!

Damien Drake gets to his feet, breathing heavily, anger etched deeply into his features. Damien Drake stomps down on Ethan Cage’s legs, causing Ethan Cage to cry out in pain. Damien Drake then reaches down and drags Ethan Cage up to his feet. Damien Drake kicks Ethan Cage in the gut then grabs Ethan Cage by his hair and tights. Damien Drake then runs Ethan Cage across the ring and launches Ethan Cage shoulder first into the corner turnbuckle.

Johnny- Damien Drake is just going to work on Ethan Cage now!

Matt- Damien Drake is a monster! He must be stopped! COME ON Ethan Cage, DAMN YOU! DO SOMETHING COOL TO STOP THIS NONSENSE!!!!

Ethan Cage slowly untangles himself from the corner turnbuckle and slowly turns around, gripping his right shoulder in pain. Damien Drake, however, is right there waiting for him. Damien Drake lifts Ethan Cage up, spins Ethan Cage around, and then powers Ethan Cage down to the canvas, driving Ethan Cage’s injured right shoulder into Damien Drake’s right knee with a shoulder breaker. Damien Drake then drops down and goes for the pin as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

Ethan Cage manages to kick out

Johnny- Two!

Matt- GODMOTHERFUCKINGDAMNIT! COME ON Ethan Cage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damien Drake gets to his feet, turns around, and looks at Ethan Cage, who is writhing on the canvas in pain. Damien Drake smiles coldly as he makes a slow, deliberate slashing motion across his throat. The crowd beings to boo loudly as Damien Drake flips them off

Johnny- Damien Drake signaling for the end here…and then signaling to the crowd what he thinks of them

Matt- What a scum bucket this Damien Drake is!

Damien Drake leans down and goes to drag Ethan Cage up to his feet, however Ethan Cage lashes out and connects a series of kicks that land squarely on the skull of Damien Drake, causing Damien Drake to stumble backwards. Ethan Cage then gets to his feet and runs right at Damien Drake. However as soon as Ethan Cage gets close enough, Damien Drake lashes out, looking to clothesline Ethan Cage right out of his socks. Ethan Cage manages to duck the clothesline attempt and run right past Damien Drake to the ropes.AS soon as he gets close enough, Ethan Cage leaps into the air and lands on the second turnbuckle. Ethan Cage then springs backwards, executing a full moonsault while sailing over Damien Drake’s head. Ethan Cage hooks Damien Drake’s head as he goes over Damien Drake and lands in the reverse DDT position. Ethan Cage then winks at the camera before driving Damien Drake down to the canvas

Johnny- And just like that Ethan Cage is back in this thing!

Matt- And he’s feeling the momentum too!!!!

Ethan Cage gets to his feet and takes a short bow as the fans cheer loudly

Johnny- Ethan Cage seems to be basking in the adoration of this crowd!

Matt- This capacity crowd loves them some Ethan Cage!!!!

Ethan Cage takes a few steps back, eyeing Damien Drake and nodding his head, feeding off the crowd. Damien Drake slowly begins to stand up, shaking his head, trying to clear the cobwebs. As soon as Damien Drake gets up to a vertical base, Ethan Cage runs right at Damien Drake. As soon as he gets close enough, Ethan Cage slides underneath Damien Drake and pops up to his feet behind Damien Drake. Ethan Cage then throws himself in the air, looking to hit the Hit the Lights. However Damien Drake has the wherewithal to step forward a half a pace, causing Ethan Cage to miss

Johnny- Damien Drake manages to avoid the Hit the Lights kick!

Matt- NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Damien Drake quickly turns around and hauls Ethan Cage up to his feet. Damien Drake then kicks Ethan Cage in the gut and lifts Ethan Cage up, looking to connect the Burning Hammer. However, as soon as Damien Drake tosses Ethan Cage up into the air, Ethan Cage manages to over rotate and land on his feet. Ethan Cage quickly turns around and then leaps into the air, throws himself backwards, and drills Damien Drake with a Pele kick

Johnny- HIT THE LIGHTS!

Matt- THAT’S GOTTA BE IT!

Ethan Cage drops down on top of Damien Drake as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Ethan Cage!

Ethan Cage allows the ref to help him up to his feet and hold his wrist aloft in victory. A big smile appears on Ethan Cage’s face as he bows to the camera once more, giving the camera a playful wink

Johnny- Ethan Cage looks like he is walking on sunshine after that win

Matt- And what an…

Don't try to run, we're alone in this war
Our thoughts will be futile, progressing bit by bit
as I'm fighting to kill it

“Two Faced” by Dead by April blasts out of the house PA system as Ryan Apollos runs out from backstage and storms down the entrance ramp

Johnny- It’s Ryan Apollos! And no doubt he is looking for a little payback!

Matt- RUN Ethan Cage, RUN!

Ethan Cage quickly looks up the entrance ramp and laughs as he bails out of the ring and leaps over the barricade, beating a hasty retreat through the fans. Ryan Apollos slides into the ring and leaps up on the nearest turnbuckle, screaming at Ethan Cage as Ethan Cage threads his way through the fans.

Johnny- I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of this little feud!

Matt- I get the feeling things are just starting between these two!

The camera focuses in on Ryan Apollos for a moment before cutting to the back

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera cuts to the back to show Jessica Matthews sitting in her office. A knock is heard from off screen, causing Jess to look up

Jessica Matthews
Come in

Jess stands up as Tim Patrick walks into the camera shot

Jessica Matthews
Oh hi, Tim. What can I do for you?

Tim Patrick
Well Jess…Sean and I were talking and the two of us got to thinking…as good as the match tonight between Sean and I and Flex and Desmond is…the two of us were thinking it could use a little something to spice it up

A confused look appears on Jess’ face as she looks at Tim Patrick

Jessica Matthews
What were you thinking?

Tim Patrick
Sean and I were thinking the match tonight should be a No Disqualifications match

Jessica Matthews thinks about it for a moment before looking down at a clipboard on her desk. After a moment of looking down at the clipboard she lifts her gaze back up to Tim

Jessica Matthews
Sure, why not!

Jessica Matthews and Tim Patrick shake on it as the camera focuses in on the two before cutting to commercial

Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars   Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:16 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars Short-jokes-funny-pictures
---------------------------------------------------------------

Show opens back up and “Kryptonite” By Three Doors Down begins playing as flames shoot up from the entrance ramp. The camera searches the arena looking for the Uncanny Inferno finagling spotting him in the rafters. Raising his hands to the crowd he zip lines to the ring throwing out copies of his mask to the crowd.
Finally landing in the Ring He strikes a superhero pose and then moves to each of the turnbuckles striking a new pose for the crowd. Finally he stands in the middle of the ring and waits for his opponent.

Heather Thompson - The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first from Small Town, USA weighing at 235 pounds, the Uncanny Inferno!

Johnny - We're back and we're about to witness a battle between two pyro loving fighters in what should be an electrifying match.

Matt - Fire and lighnting puns.......mind is blown in so many ways.

The titantron glows a crimson red when "Star in the City" by Kevin Rudolf plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

Everyday I'm a star in the city, walk these streets like a wanted man.
All the time got my shine looking pretty
Motherfuckers all know who I am
Every day feel the heat in the city
Like the barrel of a smoking gun
Read the signs, see the lights, they're so pretty
You're the one now turn me on.

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

(Hey) give it all up for me
City boy life.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

Every day I'm alive in the city
She's a fire that lives by the sun
On the street looking fine, looking pretty
She sucks the heat off my - gun
I will eat you alive in the city
While they pull up in fancy cars
Drinking wine, wasting time, you are pretty
Politicians, movie stars.

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

City boy life.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

Heather Thomson - And from Trenton New Jersey weighing 256 pounds, Baron "Blaze" Tomson!

Johnny - This guy tried to burn the champ's face off before his match with Ryan.

Matt - That's the thing about Baron he's all about causing pain and havok.

Johnny - You have to wonder if Corey is thinking about getting some measure of revenge on him.

Matt - Well Baron already knows he's a wanted man by the Empire, he needs to watch out for anything.

Ref checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Baron Tomson vs. Uncanny Inferno.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Baron moves in and flattens Uncanny with a massive clothesline, Uncanny gets right back up only to take a boot right into the jaw that puts him to sleep.

Matt - Burst shot!

Johnny - Safe to say Uncanny will be counting circuts for the rest of the night.

Matt - Ughh more electric puns?

Baron hooks the leg and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Baron Tomson!

Matt - Baron made a huge statement here tonight, he took a stab at the Empire's Heavyweight champion and got himself a very dominating win here tonight.

Johnny - You have to wonder what is going through the chairman's mind right now after what he saw Baron did to his champion.

Matt - Nothing good I would imagine, Baron best have eyes in the back of his head.

Baron dosen't pose or anything but rather asks for his jacket which he slings over his shoulder. He leaves the ring with a sneering look as he heads to the back. Suddenly a figuire runs past Baron and he charges into the ring where Uncanny is starting to recover.

Johnny - What the hell!? Who is this?

Matt - I think that's......Erik Reigns, a new guy who signed with IWF!

The man hits a massive boot to the gut of Uncanny and reels him into a powerbomb position and lifts him up then drives him down with three powerbombs before turning on his shoulders and driving him face first with a F-5.

Johnny - Holy shit what power!

Matt - This guy is strong, I mean he could give some of the powerhouses a run for their money.

Erik places one foot on the Uncanny Inferno's prone body and raises his arms to the sky. Erik Reigns then leans over and says to Uncanny Inferno

Erik Reigns
Order has been restored...

The camera zooms in on Erik Reigns' smiling face for a moment before fading to black

---------------------------------------------

The screen goes black for a moment, and then it shows a jewel-encrusted golden chalice with the IWF Phoenix logo. A voice speaks. The voice is deep, resonant and unnatural.

Narrator
The Siege Perilous a vacant seat at the Round Table reserved by Merlin for the knight who would one day be successful in the quest for the Holy Grail. The quest was so difficult, so sacred that it was fatal to anyone else who sat in it. But undertaking the quest was considered an honor of the highest order; to possess the Holy Grail, the symbols of the savior. Knights would undertake the quest knowing that the journey was treacherous. Once again, the quest for the grail has started…

A slate gray castle comes into view. A riveted steel portcullis lifts, a drawbridge lowers and eight horse men sortie forth on the path at top speed.

Narrator
In the name of the new queen, eight have gathered to seek the grail. Four have failed.

The screen cuts to Blyss Lockhart dressed like an elven ranger riding on a shadowy gray horse. The shadow of a dragon looms over her. She twists in the saddle, holding a bow and launching arrows. As she rides past one tree, Phillip Joseph trains a blowgun on her, and fires. The dart sinks in her neck, and she tumbles from the saddle. The shadow overhead growls larger, and for a brief second a draconic figure envelopes the screen. When it’s gone, there’s just a scorched mark and a few flaming arrows stuck in the ground.

Next Johnny Cage in banded brigandine armor, wielding a naginata searches some burned out ruins. Ruby Winters slips in behind him, wearing form-fitting red wizards ropes, and carrying a golden staff tipped with a Ruby. As she steps on one of the flagstones behind Cage, she hears a click. Cage turns. Ruby’s body turns to smoke as spring-launched spears tear Cage to ribbons. Ruby solidifies and smiles.

Storming Raven and Jack Savage are shown next. Raven looks something like Nightwolf from Mortal Komat; Savage is in full, ornate golden plate, carrying a sword and shield to match. They’re consulting a map, when a huge, green orc warrior closes in on them. The orc is in jagged, burnt armor with a blackened dragon crest on its belt; carrying a gruesome looking serrated spear. He charges the pair of them. Jack Savage stabs Storming Raven in the back and tosses him to the orc, absconding with the map and leaving Raven to his fate.

Lastly Gordon Fury, looking like a cocky, smug D&D thief in darkened leathers and wielding daggers skims along the outer edge of a cliff leading to a cave. The camera reveals John Tolly inside, wearing dark colors, a dark cloak and skull-themed jewelry kneels to examine a chest. He turns as Gordon slips into the cave and launches a volley of fireballs. Gordon dodges the first three and leaps, driving his blades into the warlock’s chest. Gordon smirks at the dead body of Tolly before absconding with the treasure. He turns at the mouth of the cave and gives a cocky wave, before vanishing. We come back to the phoenix chalice. A cloaked figure fingers the rim of the glass with an armored glove.

Narrator
Four remain. Now they vie against each other for the right to try and seize the grail…from me. Empires and Orders come and go. They are but sands on the winds of time to one such as myself.

The cloaked figure paces along a granite floor in a desolate room, under the auspices of a huge stained glass window depicting the grail overhead.

Narrator
The head that wears the crown doesn’t matter. The king? The queen? They are puppets of their own petulant desires. Foolish children who believe their words and deeds will somehow bring them to my notice. Long after the crowns have been taken from them and they’ve been drug from their palace and crushed under the heels of the very rabble they once ruled over? I will be here. Even a “thousand year empire” pales when compared to the only man whose very name inspires terror and fear to all who hear it. For I and I alone am the true guardian of immortality in the Insurgency. And now you’ve come to challenge me?

The camera rotates 180 degrees to find Phillip in his archer’s armor, the thief Gordon, scantily-clad pyromancer Ruby and gold-plated warrior Jack Savage standing at the far end of the chamber. It no becomes clear that the narrator and the cloaked figure are the same man.

Cloaked Figure
Banished from my livelyhood. My very heart torn out, sacrificed to a dark Lord by a Syco God. And now you dare enter my realm? You challenge ME for immortality? You are not prepared...

The man steps forward, into the light. The mask hides his face, but his raiment is visible; black steel gauntlets and vambraces. A black sleeveless tunic over a matching chest plate. Black riveted leg plates, black greaves.

Cloaked Figure
Poor fools, you’ve been had. Your queen sent you here to die. I am her chosen champion. I am her hopes and her dreams. I am her sword against The Empire. In brightest day, I am the Blackest Knight. I have many names. I have been compared to gods, heroes and beasts of legend. But for you my name is…

The man takes another step into the light, revealing that he wears a helmet with a faceplate very similar to a certain, Latverian, Fantastic Four arch-villain.

Cloaked Figure
…DOOM. But come, try and take the grail, you have to. I know well its lure. Whoever drinks from it attains immortality, as I have. I understand that you have to believe you can win. But you are mere men. I am the Destroyer of Worlds, not even gods dare stand against me. You are not prepared.

The cloaked figures hands light up with green energy. The four challengers draw their weapons and run towards him. The scene goes dark before the inevitable clash. We then take a break.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A message from all the drama makers.
Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars Funny-caption
This ad was brought to you by the IWF crew, reminding you to leave the drama at the back door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns to see Johnny and Matt with Blyss sitting in her own chair not too far from them.

Johnny - Hello and welcome back to IWF people, we continue this show with the second roun of the Siege Perilous tournament.

Matt - And we have Blyss here who is taking a keen interest in this match.

Johnny - Well she seems content with just watching how this match will unfold.

"Bad Girlfriend" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Heather Thompson - The following is the Siege Perilous second round tournament set for one fall, making her way to the ring from Montreal, Quebec, Canada weighing 119 pounds Ruby Winters!

Johnny - Ruby has been having a bad stroke of hard luck, losing match after match and failing to win the Queen of Wresling belt at Rising Monarcy.

Matt - Well now she has to worry about Phillip who is not in the best of moods either.

Enemy by Fozzy plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other as he hands her the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck. He enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body as he waits for his opponent.

Heather Thompson - And from Hollywood weighing 205 pounds, Philip Jospeh!

Matt - He looks determined.

Johnny - Yeah Empire or not Philip has madeit clear that he'll go through anyone to win this tournament.

Ref checks on them both and calls for the bell.

Siege Perilous Round 2
Ruby Winters [vs.] Philip Joseph

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Phillip runs in and nails a picture perfect drop kick on Ruby, he smiles as she gets up then runs in with a massive spear that drives the air out of her.

Matt - Philip hits the Reality Check.

Johnny - This could be it folks.

Philip makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your wi-

Just then Blyss springs from her seat and slides into the ring, Philip turns around in time to take a head kick that sends him out of the ring. Blyss turns around and starts attacking Ruby.

Matt - Blyss is cleaning house!

Johnny - She's taking it to the Empire!

She then climbs the top turnbuckle and with a wink and kiss for the camera and leaps off with a shooting star press that hits home. Ruby suddenly clutches her stomich and starts coughing alot, her eyes show an intense amount of pain as she holds her gut from where the blow made contact.

Matt - Ruby looks hurt.

Johnny - She might have some broken ribs or worse.

The medical staff moves in with a steacher while Blyss walks away. They get Ruby on the streacher and wheel her away still clutching her gut area.

Matt - Well Corey isn't going to like that at all.

Johnny - No kidding, the Empire is short of one member and it's all thanks to that girl right there.

Matt - If you ask me he had this coming, after everything Corey put Blyss through I can understand her anger.

Blyss waves at the leaving streacher and takes a bow before the fans before following backstage. We come back from commercial to find IWF Interviewer Michael Hunt standing backstage.

Michael Hunt
Ladies and Gentlemen, one of the participants in the No-Disqualification tag team match a little later on tonight, "Irish Car Bomb" Tim Patrick!

Tim Patrick walks into frame with a crazed look in his eyes, and begins to speak.

Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars Pillman

Tim Patrick
Michael, my mouth has been watering all night. I can taste what's about to happen. Call me a sicko, but I love this shit! Two guys who have no idea what they're in for are about to step into hardcore hell against Sean Libby and myself. Desmond, Flex, I hope you two have life insurance. I don't care about what harm may come to me, and I doubt Sean cares about his own well-being either. Men, it's time to bleed. Tiocfaidh ár lá!

He then leaves the scene and we take another break.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars   Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:18 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I Dare You" by Shinedown plays as Sean Libby and Tim Patrick move in to the sound of the fans cheering, they enter the ring and pose on opposite corners.

Heather Thompson - The following tag match is set for one fall, introducing first at a combine weight of 440 pounds, the team of Sean Libby and Tim Patrick, Neart Le Cheile!

Johnny - This team came so close to winning the tag belts last time, now they gotta get back on track here tonight.

Matt - They are an organized team so I woulden't put it past them to win here tonight.

“Brand New Guy” begins to blare over the speakers. Smoke slowly begins to fill the stage. After a few moments, Flex Johnson walks out and looks out at the crowd. He walks slowly down the ramp. Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring. He walks over to the near turn buckle and raises his hands.

Heather Thompson - And the opponets first from Harlem, NY weighing 210 pounds Flex Johnson!

Matt - Well this is going to be interesting to see this guy and Desmound team up.

Johnny - Indeed it will Matt.

The beginning of "Smile" by Slim Thug hits and as the vocals start, Desmond comes out from behind the curtain. He's got a pair of sunglasses on, an unbuttoned Gucci shirt and track pants on. He bounces around at the top of the entrance ramp before strutting down to the ring. He gets a bit of a running start and leaps up onto the ring apron, before stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. He bounces around in the ring a little bit before ripping off the track pants and removing the shirt and glasses, getting ready for the match.

Heather Thompson - And his partner from Minneapolis, Minnesota weighing 244 pounds "The A.S.S." Desmound Young!

Matt - He calls himself the A.S.S which sands for Arrogant Super Star.

Johnny - He's arrogant alright but he's also got alot of talent.

Matt - I just like to see how these two guys can coexist, I know Libby and Tim can.

Ref checks on both teams before calling for the bell.

No Disqualification Tag Team Match
Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Both teams go all out! Tim charges in and exchanges lefts and rights with Flex while Desmound catches Sean who flies in with a clothesline but is intercepted by Desmound who flings him over with a release belly to belly. The fight gets taken outside as Libby rolls out of the ring with Desmound in close persuit. Meanwhile Tim takes a hard smack in the face of Flex who then attempts to floor Tim with a haymaker but Tim ducks under and nails a few rights to the face and follows up with a short arm clothesline that takes him down.

Johnny - Both team already going at it!

Matt - It's a war!

Desmound throws Sean towards the steel steps but Sean leaps up on the edge of the steps and back flips off with a moonsault attack of Desmond. Both men are down on the outside while Tim in the ring nails a snap suplex on Flex then climbs the top rope. He attempts a leg drop but Flex moves out of the way causing Tim to hit the mat, Flex charges in and levels Tim with a shining wizard. He then hooks the leg.

-1-

Tim kicks out.

Matt - Nothing doing there.

Johnny - Tim is far too tough to be taken out by a move like that.

Meanwhile outside Desmound levels Sean with some measured shots to the head which causes Sean to falter near the apron. Desmound picks him up by the hair only to take a smack from a kendo stick that Sean just pulled out. Sean moves in with another shot to the gut that causes Desmound to hold his ribs in pain, leaving his head wide open for another shot right between the eyes that staggers him.

Johnny - Sean just going crazy with that stick.

Matt - It's all legal though, no rules to hold them back, do whatever you want to win the match.

Sean twirls the stick and goes for a homerun swing but Desmound ducks under and nails Sean with a samoan drop on the ground. In the ring Tim whips Flex towards one of the corners and nails a stinger splash then runs to the side of the ropes as Flex staggers out. However Flex is ready for Tim and he charges in and hits a kitchen sink, ramming his knee on Tim's gut causing him to roll over and hit the mat. Flex pulls him down and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Tim kicks out.

Matt - Still not enough.

Johnny - Tim isn't done by a long shot.

Desmound pulls out a table and slides it in then rolls back into the ring. Sean is still outside, recovering from the samoan drop. Desmound taps on Flex and the two nod at one another then hook both of Tim's arms and fling him over with a double suplex. Flex takes a short run and hits a leg drop while Desmound drops an elbow.

Matt - So far they are working well together.

Johnny - We thought these guys woulden't be on the same page, turns out we were wrong.

Desmound goes to set up the table near the corner, then Flex reels him and both men hook the arms ready to suplex Tim into the wood. However Tim manages to free himself and hook both men's heads and drive them down with a double ddt!

Johnny - What a counter!

Matt - Tim showing some life!

Tim struggles back to his feet and he moves out of the way just as Desmound and Flex make it to their feet, suddenly Libby flys out of nowhere and drives men down with a double face buster while clearing the table!

"That was awesome!"
"That was awesome!"
"That was awesome!"

Johnny - Holy shit where did Libby come from?

Matt - I don't know but he just took out both Flex and Desmound!

Sean covers Flex.

-1-

-2-

Flex kicks out then Sean tries Desmound.

-1-

Desmound also kicks out.

Johnny - Two pin attempts failed.

Matt - This match rolls on.

Tim kicks Flex in the back of the head while Sean throws some knees at Desmound who responds back with a boot to the gut. Desmound whips Sean who reverses it right into a spinning wheel kick from Tim!

Matt - What a counter!

Tim makes the cover on Desmound.

-1-

-2-

Flex jumps in and breaks the pin fall.

Matt - Saved.

Johnny - Good teamwork being seen there.

Sean runs in with a head siccors and flings Flex near the edge of the ring. Desmound kicks Tim in the gut and lifts him up for a powerbomb, Sean runs in and hits a low dropkick right to the knee while Tim grabs Desmound's head with both hands as he drives Desmound with a facebuster!

Johnny - Nice counter!

Tim flips him over and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Desmound kicks out.

Matt - Not yet.

Flex rolls outside near the ring apron while Tim and Sean nail a double ddt on Desmound, then Tim gets Sean to pick him up and they move him towards the table. They set him up on the table and Tim points to the nearby corner. Sean nods and makes the climb while Tim holds Desmound on the table, they both don't see Flex slide back in with a metal chair and he runs in and decks Tim in the back with it. Sean who is perched on the top leaps off over the table to take Flex down with a flying clothesline but Flex is ready as he clocks Sean right on the side of the head with the chair.

Matt - Ouch!

Johnny - Sean might have a massive headache.

Matt - Forget getting a massive headache, Sean might have some brain damage from that shot.

Desmound pulls himself out of the table whle Flex throws the chair down and grabs Libby. He sets him up on his shoulders before driving Sean back down with the Anywhere but Here right on the metal chair!

Matt - Anywhere but here!

Johnny - That's likely what Sean is thinking right now!

Flex kicks Sean out of the ring while Desmound picks Tim who is still dazed from the chair shot, he kicks him in the gut and picks him up then drives him through the table with the Adrenaline Rush.

Johnny - Adrenaline Rush on Tim!

Matt - Through the table even!

Desmound makes the cover and Flex provides assistace by sitting on Tim's face.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here are your winners the team of Desmond Young and Flex Johnson!

Matt - What a win by this unlikely team.

Johnny - They really showed that they are just as functional together as they are alone.

Matt - And with that win they move one step closer to the tag team titles.

Johnny - If they can perform at the level they are right now, I say they have a fair chance.

Desmound and Flex slap high fives and pose to the crowd who jeers them. The scene fades away as we take another commerical break.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars   Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cameras cut back to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson - The following contest is the second match in round two of the Siege Perilous tournament!

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, High Impact title draped over his left shoulder. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, on his way to ring, from Mackay, Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the current IWF High Impact Champion... Gordon Fuuuuurrrrrryyy!

Johnny – The electricity in the aim is insane Matt! Phillip Joseph will be fighting one of these 2 men next week in the final match!

Matt – And many people believe Gordon Fury is that man. He has been on one hell of a tear lately, and is ready to take this tournament out!

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then hoists the High Impact title high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the High Impact Championship to the ring announcer before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then waits for his opponent as the song fades out. The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent, representing The Empire, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at 230 pounds... Jack Saaavvvaaagggeeee!

Matt – Here comes the Empire's most loyal warrior, Jack Savage.

Johnny – Gordon Fury is the only thing stopping The Empire from being 100% guaranteed to win this tournament, and Jack is looking to make sure that happens.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he drops down from the turnbuckle.

Siege Perilous Round 2
Gordon Fury [vs.] Jack Savage

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both men tie up in the center of the ring, before Jack quickly backs off, before slapping Gordon straight across the face. Gordon obviously isn't happy with this, and drops Jack with a short arm clothesline. Jack quickly gets back to his feet and Gordon drops his with another one. Jack gets up again and Gordon shoots him in the ropes, before nailing a jumping back heel kick as he comes back. Gordon goes for the cover.

-1-

Jack kicks out just before 2.

Johnny – Fury trying to end this match early, but it will take a lot more than that to short out Jack Savage.

Gordon picks Jack up and goes for a vertical suplex, but as he lifts Jack up, Jack throws a knee into Gordon's skull, causing Gordon to drop him. As soon as he lands Jack jumps and nails a perfect dropkick, taking Gordon down. As Gordon gets back up Jack charges him into a corner, raining punches down on him.

“1”

“2”

“3”

“4”

Jack back off at the count of four, before charging straight back in with a clothesline. He then grabs Gordon's head and nails him with a bulldog. Jack goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Gordon kicks out at 2. Jack gets off Gordon and backs up a bit before nailing a running knee drop to Gordon's face. Jack then mocks Gordon Fury, trying to “rile up the fans” to a chorus of boos. He then gets in a corner and stalks Gordon as he rises, before charging at Gordon going for the Fury Impaler. Just before impact, Gordon throws a huge knee, nailing Jack right in the jaw as he comes in.

Johnny – Jack tried to put Gordon's lights out with his own move there, but Gordon had it scouted.

Matt – He took too much time and paid the price.

Jack is out on his feet and Gordon goes behind him, before german suplexing him into the turnbuckles. He then backs off before charging in with a hesitation dropkick, nailing Jack in the face. Gordon pulls Jack out of the corner before going for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Jack kicks out at 2. Gordon then goes to a corner and stalks Jack as he rises, before charging in with the Fury Impaler. Jack sidesteps it at the last minute, and throws Gordon's shoulder into the ring post so hard, that it causes him to fall outside to the canvas.

Johnny – Jack with an electrifying counter there!

Matt - Gordon hit that ring post hard! He could have separated his shoulder!

Jack walks over to the ropes as Gordon gets back up, before he springboards over the top rope into a 450 splash, crashing into Gordon and sending him into the mat.

Matt – What beautiful move by Jack! He doesn't go high risk often, that shows you how much he wants this win!

Jack picks up Gordon and throws him back into the ring. Jack waits for Gordon to rise before springboarding off the nearest ropes for the Savage End. Gordon ducks and rolls backwards to avoid it, and Jack lands on his feet. Gordon grabs Jack from behind and lifts him into the burning hammer position, but Jack grabs onto the top rope before Gordon can move away. Jack throws a hard elbow to Gordon's face, causing Gordon to drop him. Jack then charges Gordon into a corner, before lifting him onto the top rope. Jack throws a right hand for good measure before grabbing Gordon's head for the Savage Spike.

Matt – He's setting up for the Savage Spike! Gordon has lost to this move once before, will history repeat itself here tonight?

Just as Jack pulls Gordon out into position, Gordon bends his knees, using his feet that are hooked onto the top rope for leverage, pulling Jack back into the corner. Gordon then unhooks his feet and pushes off the top rope, causing him to flip behind Savage. On the way down, Gordon grabs the head of Jack, bringing his head whiplashing off of Gordon's knee as he nails the Dread Spike!

Matt – What a counter! Gordon reversed it and nailed the Dread Spike out of nowhere!

Johnny – What a shocking turn of events!

Gordon hooks both legs as he goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner... Gordon Fuuuurrrrrryyyyyy!

Johnny – Well he have our final match for the Siege Perilous Tournament, Gordon Fury agaisnt Phillip Joseph!

Matt – it is going to be one hell of a match Johnny, and I for one look forward to seeing it.

“Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blasts through the arena again, and the ref raises Gordon's hand as the camera cuts away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars   Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:26 pm

-------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars VIFSd
Corey Casey says "Haters gonna hate."
-------------------------------------------------------

We turn back to see Heather Thompson ready for the next match up.

Heather Thompson - The following tag team match is set for one fall!

Static cuts through the arena as the lights black out in the arena. As fans get on their feet knowing what's coming the ones that went to the concession stands rush back scrambling through the crowds to not miss what happens next. As everyone recognizes the familiar sound of static a British woman's voice comes over the speakers.

"T Minus 3...2...1!"

As her voice initiates a countdown of sorts. The countdown completes and Children of Cybertron starts to blast over the speakers as the lights in the arena begin to strobe. Bright white lights flashing throughout the arena mixed with the mayhem of the guitars presents a chaotic scene.

"We are unstoppable"
"We are unbreakable"

HFF appears in the crowd standing together. Axle Vengeance and Ace Static standing side by side with Damien Drake's massive imposing figure behind them. The crowd begins to boo MASSIVELY and fans around HFF blast middle fingers at them shouting obscenities. With grins plastered on their faces they look out onto the crowd making their way through.

"How much more proof"
"Do you want"
"You can't fuck with us!"
"You can't fuck with us!"

Storming through the crowd with a purpose HFF hops over the barricade as Axle and Ace slither into the ring. Damien Drake cracks his knuckles pacing on the outside. Axle stands atop a turnbuckle pounding his chest like a BEAST as Ace stands atop the opposite turnbuckle spitting water in the air with a maniacal look on his face.

"We are unstoppable"

As both men hop down they stand in their respective corner ready for the match to begin and the violence to ensue.

Heather Thompson - Being accompanyed to the ring by Damien Drake at a combine weight of 437 pounds, the team of Axle Vengence and Ace Static Hollywood's Fucking Finest!

Johnny - The current tag team champions are set for action here tonight.

Matt - They are the elite team of the Empire, a fact that I'm sure they will demonstrate in this none title match.

"Evacuation Code Deciphered" Blasts onto the P.A. system when Figgy appears from behind the entrance curtain. He looks left to right then over his back, hoping the FBI isn't following him

Heather Thompson - And the challanger first making his way to the ring...

Jumping onto a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features. Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans

Finally traveling toward the ring he takes the time to jump onto the other barricade and exchange with more fans. Before finally tossing off his hoody and casting it into the crowd

Heather Thompson - He weighs in tonight at 235 pounds and hails from Kansas City, Missouri.

Figgy hops off the barricade making a mad dash for the ring. Hopping onto the barricade, he hooks as arm about the top rope. His free arm pumping a fist into the air

Hooking both arms about the top rope, Figgy leans back far, flipping himself into the ring. Quickly hopping onto a turnbuckle to flail his head about

Heather Thompson - He is the "Next Conspiracy" JACOB FIIIGINNNNS!!!

Hopping off he lands in the center of the ring, boucing on his feet while awaiting the bell.

Johnny - Jacob looks to be ready to go.

Matt - Well we've seen one unlikely team work well together against an established team. Perhaps this pairing can pull the upset.

The lights begin to fade, dimming to a calming light. Green and purple start to glow and flash, the arena looking to the stage as A Perfect Circle starts to play and blare. Sullivan is waiting in the gorilla position for the lyrics to hit before bursting out onto the stage. Fans are already responding in a harsh chorus of Jeers.*

You're such an inspiration for the ways
That I'll never ever choose to be
Oh so many ways for me to show you
How the savior has abandoned you

*With the signal of the beginning lyrics Hunter storms out of his position, of course to a series of discriminating chants and boos. Hunter’s artier showed off as he started moving his way across the stage. The green and purple lights reflected and caused glimmer on his body. A cool, calculating smirk seemed steady and planted on his face, an unnerving confidence, a form of malevolence shines through. The ramp was laid out before him, en route to his goal.*

Fuck your God
Your Lord and your Christ
He did this
Took all you had and
Left you this way
Still you pray, you never stray
Never taste of the fruit
You never thought to question why

*Sullivan walked calmly and professionally down the ramp. The steel ramp under Hunter's feet reacted with a clank, none of which could be heard over the music and jeers in unison. Soon Sullivan found himself on the matting surrounding the ring. He reacted quickly, rolling into the ring and heading towards the turnbuckle that was closest. Soon climbing up it he merely looked around and reacted with a combined smirk-scoff.*

It's not like you killed someone
It's not like you drove a hateful spear into his side
Praise the one who left you
Broken down and paralyzed
He did it all for you
He did it all for you

*The music died off and Sullivan dropped back to the mat, looking around the ring, making a few last mental notes. His new music finally cutting off and settling.

Heather Thompson - And his partner from St. Johns Newfoundland Canada weighing 220 pounds Hunter Sullivan!

Johnny - Well as you've already stated before Matt, we've seen one unlikely pairing come out with a win here tonight.

Matt - Yeah but Axle and Ace are different, they have been teaming up for a long time so they tend to function a bit better I would imagine.

Johnny - Still though, can't look past Hunter or Jacob as they are tough competitiors on their own, we'll see how well they do as a team.

Jacob and Ace start off on their own corner as the ref checks on both sides before calling the bell.

Tag Team Match
Hunter Sullivan and Jacob Figgins [vs.] Hollywood’s Fucking Finest [Axle Vengeance and Ace Static]

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Jacob explodes out of his side and levels Ace with a forearm that knocks him down. Ace gets back up only to take another foreamr to the face. Jacob doubles him over with a swift kick to the ribs then throws him down a hip toss before mounting Ace and throw lefts and rights on his face. Ace manages to throw him off and stuggles to his feet just in time to see Jacob charge in with a huge clothesline that flattens him to the mat.

Johnny - Jacob going out like an overcharged energizer bunny!

Matt - He's taking HFF completly by surprise with his aggresive attacks.

Jacob picks Ace back up but Ace pokes him in the eye and moves past to tag Axle in who run in with a drop kick while Jacob is still stunned. Axle takes a short run while Jacob is on his knees and nails a head kick on the side. Axle hooks the leg.

-1-

Jacob kicks out.

Johnny - Jacob with plenty of fight left.

Matt - He came out aggressive in the early going and now HFF has to just wear him down.

Axle gets to his feet and stomps Jacob down and then picks him back up and whips him to the tag corner hitting a high knee before tagging Ace. He reels Jacob in while Ace enters and Axle pulls Jacob up and the two would drive him down with the No Fucks Given. Ace rolls Jacob into the cover while Axle is back in his corner.

-1-

-2-

Jacob kicks out.

Johnny - Jacob taking some heavy abuse from this team.

Matt - He needs a tag in the worse way.

Ace stomps hard on Jacob's gut causing him to sit straight up and Ace whirls around and nails a kick right into the mush! Ace then picks Jacob up and reels him towards his corner and tags in Axle. The two hook the arms and lift Jacob up for a double suplex using the top rope for extra bounce before slamming him into the mat. Axle makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Jacob again kicks out and Axle slaps the mat in flustration.

Johnny - Axle is getting ticked off.

Matt - Jacob's fortitude is getting on his nerves.

Jacob attempts to crawl to his corner to tag his partner but Axle grabs his leg and pulls him back. Jacob however surprises Axle with a massive enzuguri to the head of Axle. This gives Jacob some breathing room as he makes a leap right to Hunter's hand as the ref calls for the tag.

Matt - Hunter's in!

Johnny - This dosen't look good for Axle and Ace.

Hunter turns Axle inside out with a huge clothesline then picks him up while he's dazed and lifts him into a backbreaker but holds on and lift's Axle into another massive backbreaker. He then covers Axle.

-1-

-2-

Axle gets the shoulder up.

Matt - Only two.

Johnny - Axle needs to find some way to turn this around.

Hunter grabs Axle and drives him head first with a half nelson suplex then forces Axle to sit up before taking another short run before springing off the bottom rope and coming back with boot to the face of Axle. He then pulls Axle back to his feet and kicks one of the shins causing Axle to go down in a knelt position, Hunter runs towards the ropes behind Axle and comes back in with a brutal knee to the back of the skull causing Axle to flop to the side.

Matt - Sick as fuck!

Johnny - I agree that move is sick as fuck!

Hunter then hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Axle just barely gets the shoulder up.

Matt - What!?

Johnny - Axle holds on.

Hunter finally has enough and locks Axle in the Texas Clover Leaf, placing a knee near the spine for added pressure.

Johnny - Texas Clover Leaf locked in!

Matt - Axle is in alot of pain and agony right now.

Ace shouts for Axle to break out of it while Axle struggles to crawl towards the ropes though the progress is rather slow. THe pain is clearly seen on his face as Hunter tightens the hold even more, letting out a scream of pain from Axle who pounds the mat with a closed fist as he struggles to get to the ropes.

Matt - Axle is almost to those ropes.

Johnny - Just a little more hang in there Axle!

Axle reaches out with his outstreached hand, teetering between tapping or getting to the ropes. He makes a reach for it and just misses by an inch or two. Axle tries again but Hunter suddenly pulls Axle back towards the center of the ring before reapplying the hold, adding even more pressure onto the hold. Axle is gritting his teeth as his hand hovers over the mat while the ref watches very closely looking for the submission.

Matt - This could be it.

Johnny - Axle might actully tap out!

Axle is about to tap until Ace runs in and breaks up the hold, ref instructs Ace to return back to his corner while Hunter tags Jacob back in. Jacob begins climbing to the corner while Hunter charges towards Ace who was about to enter his corner, he turns just in time to see Hunter fling himself as he knocks both him and Ace out of the ring taking both men out for the moment.

Johnny - Hunter just took out Ace Static!

Matt - Axle is in deep trouble, Jacob is looking to finish it right here.

Johnny - This could be a major upset folks.

Axle slowl gets to his feet as Jacobs is perched on the top rope, Jacob makes the leap with the diving cross body but suddenly Axle comes to life and catches him in mid air then drives him down face first with the Lobotomy!

Johnny - Axle with the lobotomy!

Matt - Awesome counter from Axle!

Axle draps an arm over Jacob as the ref counts the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here are your winners, Ace Static and Axle Vengence, Hollywood's Fucking Finest!

Matt - Wow that was WAY too close.

Johnny - No kidding, Jacob and Hunter almost came away with a huge upset.

Matt - But Axle and Ace managed to score a big time win here tonight to solitiafy their place as the tag team champions.

Ace slides back in and helps Axle to his feet while Corey Casey aand Eric Steel come in from the ramp with Corey has a mic in his hand as they move closer to the ring. Axle and Ace take out Jacob and knock him out of the ring then lower the ropes allowing Corey inside. Corey motions for the time keeper to hand him the tag belts which he then gives to Ace and Axle, Corey then stands there, mic in hand.

Corey Casey
Blyyyyssssss. Come on out Blyssy...

Johnny - Blyss has made her presence known several times tonight. It sounds like Corey is taking issue with it.

Matt - Can you blame him? She called him out on the way he runs the Empire! You do not question Corey Casey and get off scot-free.

Corey Casey
Ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately, we've got a prima donna on our hands tonight. A certain star in the back has been way out of line this evening, and I demand an explanation for her actions. And until Priss Lockhart gets out here and gives it to me, this show will NOT be continuing.

The crowd boos loudly.

Matt - He can't do that! He's holding up an entire show because he's got a grudge!

Johnny - Technically, he's the Chairman of IWF, he can do whatever the hell he wants. We have ourselves a sit-in!

"CASEY SUCKS" "CASEY SUCKS" "CASEY SUCKS" CASEY SUCKS"

Corey ignores them, staring at the stage.

Corey Casey
Well? Anytime, sweetheart!

Silence.

Corey Casey
Fair enough. Have it your way. If you are not out here within the next ten seconds, you're fired from IWF!

Johnny - Well...THAT's quite the ultimatum...

Nothing happens. Corey grits his teeth. He raises the mic to his lips once more, when All For Nothing's "Dead to Me" begins to play. Blyss walks out onto the stage, holding a microphone.

Corey Casey
And there's the girl of the hour!

He sneers at her.

Corey Casey
All night, you've been skulking around backstage, causing trouble, engaging in suspicious activity. That doesn't include your breaking into my office earlier tonight. That also doesn't include your interference earlier tonight. I want an explanation, and I want one now, Blyss.

Blyss nods slowly.

Blyss Lockhart
You're right. I'm sorry.

Corey chuckles.

Corey Casey
You attacked two of your fellow Empire members tonight, and you may have put Phil's chances in the Siege Perilous tournament in jeopardy because of your actions. You do NOT attack your fellow Empire teammates, Blyss, and-

Blyss looks up, glaring down the ramp at Corey.

Blyss Lockhart
Excuse me? EXCUSE ME? What about Rising Monarchy? What about Ruby costing me the match? What about last week, with Axle's interference? You'll punish me, but not them? This is EXACTLY what I was talking about earlier tonight. How stupid of me to think you were going to listen.

Corey smirks.

Corey Casey
Well...I can see you're upset. I can see that you've got some issues you need to sort out with a few members of the Empire. I guess, then, that you won't be too disappointed when I tell you: Your services in the Empire are no longer necessary. You're out.

Johnny - Ouch.

Matt - Blyss has just been rather unceremoniously ejected from the Empire!

Johnny - They made her career! What was she thinking?

Blyss smiles. Slowly, her smile gets wider, until she begins laughing. Corey narrows his eyes.

Blyss Lockhart
Corey...did you even read that folder I gave you?

Corey opens his mouth to speak, but Blyss cuts him off.

Blyss Lockhart
No. Of course you didn't. Because if you'd just opened it up and read what was inside, you would know...you can't kick me out of the Empire. I QUIT the Empire. I wrote an entire letter to you tonight, telling you all the things the Empire has done to screw me over week in and week out. Telling you that I was NOT happy with the way you were treating me in the Empire. Telling you that I was leaving the Empire...and telling you that I was planning to attack Ruby and Phil, the two people who have caused me the most problems, before I did it. You could have prevented this entire thing...but you refused to listen...

She nods slowly, as if coming to a sudden revelation.

Blyss Lockhart
...Just like he said you would. He KNEW you wouldn't read that letter...

Corey Casey
What are you going on-

Cast out the storm in my head
I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

Chuck and Jessica Matthews slowly emerge from behind the curtain, stopping next to Blyss.

Matt - Son of a bitch!

Rick - THAT's who Blyss called earlier tonight! She wasn't calling Matt, she was arranging a meeting with Chuck!

Chuck smirks, accepting the microphone from Blyss.

Chuck Matthews
Surprised, Corey? You really shouldn't be.

He taps his head, mouthing "Smartest Man in Wrestling" as he hands the microphone to Jessica. The two turn back to Blyss.

Jessica Matthews
Now, here's what we promised you. All written out, ready to go. It's going to take a little bit of time, though.

Blyss nods.

Blyss Lockhart
I've waited months for this opportunity. I can wait a little bit longer.

Jessica smiles.

Jessica Matthews
Beautiful. Which is good. Because we've given you one more chance at the Queen of Wrestling Championship.

Blyss smiles, and nods.

Jessica Matthews
Unfortunately, though, Nowhere to Run will feature Tiffani Michaels defending against either Rihannon or Molly Reid...and I'm sure you don't want a repeat of Rising Monarchy, so I won't put you in another triple threat. Instead...you're going to get your shot at the new March event which will take the place of Spring Fling....Ascension.

Chuck hands Blyss the contract. She looks it over.

Blyss Lockhart
A tag match?

Jessica Matthews
Yes. A tag match. No matter who the champion is...Ascension is going to see the High Impact and Queen of Wrestling titles. Both of them on the line...in a winner-take-all mixed tag team match!

Blyss smirks.

Jessica Matthews
And, as promised...you decide next week's main event. Just let me know what you want to do, and I'll make it happen.

Jessica and Blyss shake hands, and Blyss emphatically signs the contract.

Matt - Whoa!

Johnny - MORE big announcements from the new general manager! Spring Fling is no more...we have a new pay-per-view...and we already have a match set!

Matt - Mixed tag match for the Queen of Wrestling and High Impact championships? This will be great!

Johnny - And the Empire is stunned!

Chuck, Jessica, and Blyss stare down the ramp at the Empire, laughing as the show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars   Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:37 pm

----------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars Demotivational-posters-funny-pictures-38
----------------------------------------------------------

The cameras cut back to the ring as Heather prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson - The following contest is a Queen of Wrestling Championship number 1 contenders match scheduled for one fall!

"Decode" by Paramore blasts in the P.A. System. Rhiannon pushes the curtains out of her way and makes her way down the ramp slowly. The fans try to touch her arm she gives some of them highfives.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first, from Trenton, New Jersey, weighing in at 120 pounds... Rhiannon Leblaaaaaaannnccc!

Johnny – This lady has yet to make a spark here in IWF, but she has the perfect chance to in this match!

Matt – True Johnny, if she wants to prove she belongs here, time for her to prove it.

Once the divine diva gets close enough to the ring she climbs into it, goes to a corner to climb to the top turnbuckle, and raises both her arms up high to show confidence. Once the Rhiannon drops back to on the canvas she either waits for her opponent. The lights in the arena dim as her theme fades and is replaced by “She Wolf” by David Guetta ft. Sia begins to play over the loudspeakers in the arena. A spotlight appears on the stage as USC cheerleaders rush out from backstage dancing to the song. The cheerleaders make a line down the ramp and a single spotlight appears at the top of the stage. Molly Reid walks out in her cheerleading outfit, bouncing around with a smile on her face. She blows kisses to the crowd as she walks down the ramp, cheering with her cheerleaders.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 124 pounds... Molly Reeeeiiiiiidddd!

Johnny – This young lady was very impressive in her debut last week, and has a chance to become contender in her second match.

Matt – Molly is a very aggressive woman, and I have no doubt that she is going to make the most of this opportunity.

Molly Reid gets to the ring and walks up the steps, as the referee walks over and holds the ropes open for him. She smiles at him before ducking through the ropes and walking to one of the corners of the ring. She climbs onto the second rope and removes her cheerleading top, showing off her wrestling top. She throws the shirt into the crowd, and retreats to her corner, removing her skirt to reveal her wrestling shorts underneath. She stands in the corner awaiting the start of the match.

Queen of Wrestling Championship #1 Contenders Match
Rhiannon Leblanc [vs.] Molly Reid

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Molly wastes no time as she charges at Rhiannon, grabbing her her and slamming her down to the mat by it. The ref tells her to let go, but Molly ignores him and mounts Rhiannon, slamming her head against the canvas with one hand, while throwing punches to her face with the other.

Johnny – I am shocked at how vicious Molly is being in the early going.

Matt – Its smart Johnny. She isn't wasting any time and trying to end this as quick and painful as possible.

The ref gets to the count of 4 before pulling Molly off of Rhiannon, and Molly isn't happy and starts arguing with the ref. Rhiannon uses this time to pull herself back to her feet using the ropes. Molly pushes past the ref and goes to resume the attack, when Rhiannon throws a back elbow to Molly's face, sending her back a few steps. Rhiannon then charges straight at Molly, and Molly fires off a huge spinning heel kick, knocking Rhiannon out cold.

Matt – Holy shit what a kick by Molly!

Johnny – She calls it the Molly Kick! Simple but effective!

Molly covers Rhiannon, driving her elbow into Rhiannon's face.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is you winner and the #1 contender to the Queen of Wrestling Championship... Molly Reeeiiiidddd!

Johnny – In an utterly brutal fashion, we have our number one contender!

Matt – Tiffani had better be on her a game at Nowhere 2 Run, because Molly is not going to pull any punches!

“She Wolf” by David Guetta ft. Sia plays through the arena again as the fans cheer Molly for her brutality. She stands up as the ref raises her hand in victory. The cameras cut away as we take a break.

--------------------------------
Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars RockWWE_zpsf95ca1dd
Insurgency Wrestling Federation...our Champions show up EVERY week.
--------------------------------

We go to the ring where Heather Thompson has a microphone.

Heather Thompson - The following contest scheduled for one fall is the main event with TV Time remaining. Insurgency Wrestling Federation would like to introduce the band that will play one of the combatants down to the ring. Washington DC...put your hands together for....FOZZY!!

The crowd cheers as Fozzy comes onto the stage.

Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars Chris-jericho-brazil-flag

Rick - Hey..doesn't the lead singer look familiar to you?

Johnny - Hmm...doesn't ring a bell.

The band begins to play the song Sandpaper.

A cat-scratch, a whiplash, a witch hunt in black, Sandpaper

Sandpaper tears at my skin, grinding the state I'm in
Millstone my heart it scrapes, grabbing the soul that bleeds within
Abrasive wounds that never heal, bleeding emotions are hard to feel
Evasive sounds of true bliss calling
Mauling your paramour's kiss revealed

Something happens when the dark meets the light,
Something happens when you start up the fight,
Something happens when the sun turns to grey
Something happens when you scare the monsters away

A cat-scratch, a whiplash, a witch hunt in black, Sandpaper

Flash paper burns to the bone, melting away without a moan
Blowtorch my brain away, there’s nothing left for me to pray
Eroding all that I’ve become, taking and breaking all that I've won
Decoding thoughts within my mind, bleeding and feeding what I might find

Something happens when the sun turns to grey,
Something happens when you scare the monsters away.

From behind the curtain Griffin Hawkins shows himself to a huge reaction. He high fives Chris Jericho, M.Shadows and Rich Ward on the way to the ring.

Heather Thompson - Entering first..from Windsor Ontario Canada..weighing 227 Pounds..The Rock Soldier, Griffin Hawkins!

Rick - Listen to this reaction!

Johnny - For the band or for Hawkins!?

Something happens when the sun turns to grey
Visions happen that scare us away

Griffin gets in the ring and gets on the ropes, pumping up the crowd as he raises the Devil Horns in the air.

Something happens when the sun turns to grey,
Something happens when you scare the monsters away.

A cat scratch,
A whiplash,
A witch hunt in black...
Sandpaper.

Sandpaper.

A cat scratch,
A whiplash,
A witch hunt in black...
Sandpaper.

Sandpaper.

The crowd cheers in appreciation of Hawkins and Fozzy. Hawkins takes off his leather jacket and aviator shades as he awaits his opponent.

The Lights slowly dim as the first riffs of “Enemies” By Shine down starts to play. Red strobe lights flash across the entrance ramp as the silhouette of a man stands right arm raised high in the air guitar held in his left hand then the lyrics start.

Listen up
There's not a moment to spare
It's quite a drop from the top
So how you feeling down there

It's a cold, cruel, harsh, reality
Caught, stuck, here with your enemies.

The lights start coming up as a spotlight shines on Jaxx Ryder, He stands on the stage playing his guitar as the first lyrics blare through the speakers. Then he spins his guitar around to his back, and heads down the entrance ramp playing to the crowd shaking hands the fans and along the way he gives his guitar to one of the fans before climbing into the ring.

Heather Thompson - And his opponent..From New Orleans Louisiana...weighing 230 Pounds...The Rock God...Jaxx Ryder!

Rick - Jaxx believes that he is good enough to take Hawkins' place as the resident rock superstar of IWF...I think that victory he got last week may have gone to his head.

Johnny - Don't confuse arrogance and confidence! I'll admit, Hawkins had a good run in Insurgency, but his time is fading, we have to stop worrying about the past and look to the future!

Who do you think you are?
Tearing us all apart
Where did you think you could go?
'Cause everyone already knows
It's 20 to 1
Yeah, so you better run!

Jaxx goes to the furthest turnbuckle and climbs to the second rope holding onto the top he leans out yelling to the crowd and sticking his tongue out. He goes to the opposite turnbuckle and does the same, before removing his jacket and glasses as he looks across the ring at Hawkins

You got the world on it's knees
You're taking all that you please
You want more
(You want more?)
But you'll get nothing from me
You're like the burden we bear
You're all the hate that we share
You want more
But you'll get nothing from me
But enemies!
Enemies!

Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars Mainevent
[b]Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Jaxx Ryder

Griffin grabs a microphone and looks to Jaxx.

Griffin Hawkins - Hey! Fancy Pants! Before we kick off this party...I got something I want to do first. You want to prove you're the true Rock God and not some poser?...Then lets do it on my terms. By the power of this briefcase..this match is no holds barred. No disqualifications..no count outs..no excuses. Anything goes! What do you say? You got the guts to accept?

Ryder looks Hawkins and mouths "Bring it on!" Hawkins smiles as the bell rings. Jaxx has a word with the referee, but as soon as he turns around, Hawkins takes the advantage and spears him! He immediately rains down on him with punches. He seems to be screaming down at him as he continues to beat on him. The referee can't do anything and watches as he advances on him. He throws Ryder to the corner and hits a Stinger Splash. A woozy Ryder stumbles out as Hawkins hits a running bulldog. He grabs his head and continuously rams it into the mat.

Rick - What the hell has gotten into Hawkins! He's snapped!

Johnny - I think Tiffani turning her back on him broke something..

He then goes to the side of the ring and gets out an assortment of weapons. He throws a Trash Can into the ring, along with some Kendo Sticks, a Cookie Sheet, a Trash Can Lid, and a Chair. He slides back in the ring and has the Kendo Stick in hand and goes to bash Jaxx in the head, but Jaxx gets the advantage when he hits Hawkins below the belt. He then gets up and grabs the Singapore Cane and hits a Side Russian Legsweep on Hawkins with it. Hawkins tries to get up but Jaxx hits Hawkins across the back with the stick. He then grabs Hawkins and hits a Jumping Reverse DDT.

Hawkins rolls out of the ring after the move and tries to regain his composure. Jaxx is on the offense as he is on the ring apron. He goes to deliver a flying Axehandle, but Hawkins sees it coming and hits him with a quick punch to the gut. Hawkins has an enraged look in his eye as he grabs Jaxx and rams him face first into the announcer's table! The referee shouts to him to get into the ring but he screams to him "No! this bitch is gonna die tonight!" as he rams him again, over and over.

Rick - This is a side of Hawkins I've never seen before!

Johnny - Do something ref! Get this psycho back in the ring!

Rick - Shut up! Do you want him over here?!

He grabs a TV Cable and stars choking him with it before throwing him shoulder first into the steel steps. He grabs him by the hair and rolls him back into the ring. He throws him against the ropes and connects with a spinning wheel kick, sending him to the mat. He waits for him to get up once again and hits him with a flying leg lariat. Ryder is scrambling for a weapon but finds one, spraying him with a fire extinguisher! He grabs Hawkins and hits a swinging neckbreaker. He goes for a quick pin.

Hawkins kicks out. Jaxx is angry as he grabs Hawkins and hits a triple capture Suplex. He kips back up and waits for Hawkins to get up and connects with a Scoop Slam. He runs the ropes and hits a quick legdrop. Jaxx is on a roll as he grabs one of the weapons thrown into the ring. Hawkins is up and is nailed right in the forehead with a Cookie Sheet! Hawkins falls to the mat. Jaxx hooks the leg. 1...2....Hawkins kicks out once again! Jaxx is getting frustrated as he shouts at the referee. He throws Hawkins to the turnbuckles. He gets up and starts punching him ten times, but Hawkins recovers and hits a running powerbomb! He grabs a Kendo Stick and waits for him to get up and hits him right between the eyes, sending him down. With closer inspection, Ryder looks to be busted open by the cane shot. Hawkins shows no signs of stopping as he punches him shouting "Come on Remington! You want a piece of me now!?

Rick - It sounds like Hawkins is picturing Ryder as Remington!

He begins laying into Ryder with a brutal choke. The referee can't even count to five because this is a no disqualificiation match. He grabs Jaxx and goes for a DDT, but Jaxx turns it into a Northern Lights Suplex!

Johnny - What a counter!

The referee counts the pin.

Hawkins gets the shoulder up! Jaxx grabs Hawkins and goes for a Powerbomb, but turns it into a Hurricanrana and begins raining down punches! Hawkins waits for him to get up and connects with a Scoop Slam. He then ascends the ropes and goes for a Flying Elbow Drop and connects! He gets to the corner and tunes up the band, the crowd begins counting along with him. Jaxx turns around as Hawkins goes for the Superkick, but he ducks it and hits a quick DDT! Hawkins is down as Jaxx grabs his legs and locks on the dangerous Texas Cloverleaf! Hawkins is in pain as he refuses to give up. He soon inches his way towards the rope and Jaxx lets go.

Hawkins pulls himself up with the ropes as Jaxx is waiting for him, he shouts "come on bitch, turn around!" And kicks him in the mid section. He then grabs him and hits a Brainbuster Suplex! He signals for the end and ascends the ropes slowly. Still losing blood, he ignores it and goes for a Top of the Charts, but Hawkins sees this coming and holds his knees up, Ryder lands on his ribs! Hawkins kips back up and grabs Jaxx by the hair and gets him in position for a Reverse DDT, only he turns sideways and drives his knees to the back, hitting The Break A Bitch!

Rick - Whoa..what kind of move was that?! I never seen him use that before!

He hooks the leg.

3!!!!

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...Griffin Hawkins!

Rick - Griffin gets back on the winning track! It appears the talk of him losing his step was greatly exaggerated!

Johnny - I'd hate to say it..but you're right. Hawkins showed a bona fide mean streak tonight and he looks primed and ready to continue his winning ways!

Hawkins looks down at Jaxx and doesn't look like he's done. He goes to the outside and grabs a chair. He then proceeds to assault Jaxx with the chair over and over again! The crowd is actually loving it!

Rick - Holy crap..the match is over but Hawkins isn't finished!

Johnny - He should be suspended for this! How can they cheer this?! These people are blood thirsty!

Hawkins beats him with the Chair constantly on the arm. The referees try to go in and break it up, but he screams at them "Stay back!!" as they are afraid to go near him. He takes Jaxx's arm and lays it down. He sports a sick smile and hits his arm with the chair! Jaxx screams in pain holding his arm as Hawkins smiles. He puts his hand on Jaxx's bleeding forehead and gets a lot of blood on his hand. He smiles and wipes it on his chest as officials check on Ryder, we take a small break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars 1383441-GGFSIXM

What Aries did with them..even we can't tell you...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the break we go back as Griffin is still sitting in the ring Indian style. He has a Mic in hand. The spotlight is on him as the arena is darkened

"Do I have everyone's attention?!"

The crowd pops big in response. He just smiles.

"Good..because now that I've taken care of that poser, I got something to say. For the past few weeks I've kept my mouth shut about this little union between Alexander Remington and Tiffani Michaels. So right here right now..I'm going to break my silence. Now..it seems these days people like to throw around the term "Pipe Bomb" in an attempt to sound all cool and edgy. Me, I don't follow trends. I'm not going to hold this company hostage when my contract expires. I'm just going to say what is on my mind..and that is the truth. And Remington I know you're back there, so take your lips off Corey Casey's cock and listen up. But before I get to Remington, I'd like to talk about the one person that I once called my best friend..Tiffani Michaels."

The sound of boos fill the arena at the mere mention of her name. He begins chuckling as he continues.

"Oh sweet Tiffani...you have no idea what you're getting into are you? You're siding with a guy who...doesn't exactly have a good track record with people these days. Whatever your reason being for stabbing me in the back, I look very...very forward to hearing it. But you didn't only stab me in the back, you turned your back on your boyfriend at home, your friends, your family, every person who was loyal to you..you turned your back on them. The same person who called you many vile words such as cunt..bimbo..bitch and whatever you can think of..the same person who made all those scathing remarks about your sister and your family..you suddenly are all crazy in love with him. But I'm not mad at you, like 2Pac said..I ain't mad attcha, You'll learn like everyone else did about Remington. You can come at me with whatever secrets you're just itching to spill to the crowd, and believe me..I know you well enough to do that. But I got nothing to hide, there's no meanness or insults you can throw at me that I haven't beaten you to the punch with. And as for The Empire..your monarchy as Queen of The Empire..it's actually fitting.

The crowd begins booing some more in disagreement. Griffin suddenly gets up.

"No No No! Don't boo her, she is your Queen. She is the Queen of the Empire. The only reason she's queen of the Empire is because Corey Casey couldn't find anyone in the Empire to beat her and bring the belt over. But she is your queen. But Tiffani...Buttercup...lets see if this sounds familiar to you. The Empire is garbage...but if you represent them, then I guess that makes you the queen of garbage. So everybody bow and all hail the queen of slime..the queen of filth..the queen of muck..the queen of avarice...the queen of hypocrisy..the queen..of garbage/"

Crowd - *Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap* Queen of Garbage!! *Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap* Queen of Garbage! *Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap* Queen of Garbage!

Rick - I think the crowd has a new name for her!

Johnny - He can't say that about The Queen of Wrestling! How dare he!

"Now..when Tiffani revealed her alliance to Alexander Remington, there have been many..many words that were hurled out. Words like....slut...whore....skank...prostitute...
trollop..and many other words. No No..they weren't directed at Tiffani, she's just a victim of a bad influence...it was directed at Alexander Remington himself. You want to know why? Because we all seen this before. He's been the same way with just about...EVERY manager that came into his life. I mean lets look at the list shall we? There was Jaci Sovereign..Helena Handbasket...whatever was going on with him and Allison Cooper. Hell there was even that rumor that he tossed it around with Chelle Fury before he saw her for what she is!..but I'm not going to debate that. And now suddenly we're all supposed to believe that he is "so in love" with Tiffani after all the times he insulted her. This is the same guy who before hooked up with Tiffani had nothing better to do than to hit on women on Twitter with creepy advances..also the same guy who asked Tiffani out one minute...then the next hit on Molly Reid for a one night stand. And now he wants to go on twitter and brag to the entire world that he's having a bubble bath with Tiffani...which from what I heard caused a MASS unfollowing and caused many twitter users to throw up at the mere mention of him naked. Also, word of advice Remster..bragging about banging a girl who's like...ten years younger than you, does not make you look like a stud, it makes you look more like a cradle robbing pervert who's got nothing better to do than to prey on young girls. But if you think brainwashing Tiffani and bringing her over to your side is going to break me..then you've got another thing coming. See, me and Tiff have a bond thats stronger than yours and mine has ever been. This isn't the first time we had a falling out. A few weeks ago in a Tag Match, I took a bullet for her and took all responsibility for losing, would you do that? Probably not. Sooner or later she'll know the truth about you and then dump your sorry ass like every other woman has in your life."

The crowd ooohs at the mere mention of this.

"But it wasn't just the women in his life. It was the men too. You see..every time me and Alexander Remington were in a company together, we had our own way to success. I earned every Champion in my career by doing it the hard way...working for it. Him, he chose to suck up to the owner just to advance his career. It's been that way in every company we've been through together. Did you ever hear the expression..whichever way the wind blows? Thats how it works with Remington. Meaning whoever is in charge, he's going to kiss their ass and when they are done using him..they are going to just dump him like yesterday's Garbage. And who's going to be there to pick up the pieces of his broken heart? The same man who's been doing that since the beginning..me. God forbid if this federation goes under..the next one we go to he's going to latch his two lips to the owner's ass and form a "unholy alliance" with him and then he'll get dumped again. It's happened before..Mike Nelson, Brooklyn Nelson, Clay Krueger, and now Corey Casey. The same man who he said is "more of a brother" to him than I am, well that..is a load of horseshit. Because from day one all I did was watch his back..all Casey is is a sad bitter old alcoholic stuck in crumbling marriage..having to surround himself with a bunch of yes men and sluts to feel relevant. I mean lets look at them..Damien Drake..who the hell is Damien Drake? Philip Joseph..a kid who has talent oozing out of his ears is stuck being a simple lackey to Corey Casey. And then Jack Savage who hasn't done dick in who knows how long. Hell the only reason he's still employed by the Empire is because they think he's so funny when he gets drunk and throws up all over himself..and he's probably pimped his gold digging whore of a wife out to everyone in The Empire."

An "Empire Sucks" chant breaks out.

"Now, what does this all have to do with me? Simple. See the briefcase here? I didn't win it in a badminton contest...I earned it. When I lost my matches, I didn't take my ball and go home..I didn't "come back from the dead". I beat a guy for this briefcase, A guy who has nothing better to do than to go on IWF.com and look up other wrestlers bios and history just so he can call them out on it because he thinks his shit smells like flowers on a bright spring day. I earned it..and Alexander Remington just...can't stand it. He can't stand the fact that I had any success that he had nothing to do with. That's how he's always been. Sure he brings up the fact that he got me out of Peach State..well first off, this wasn't first time I was in a minor league federation. To me, it doesn't matter if I'm wrestling for 15 thousand people or just five hundred people...In the last ten years..whenever my name is on the card whether it was the opening card or the main event, people come to see me because they know I'll give them one hell of a show![b]

The crowd pops big time as a "Hawkins" chant breaks out.

[b]"And secondly..he forgets what I done for him. He forgets who it was that got him in AWE..the very first exposure of Alexander Remington. When he put his career on the line if he didn't win the World Title, who had his back the entire time? Me. I was the only one who backed him up. Did you see me take credit for him winning his first World Title? No. Because he earned it...just like I did. Thats why he wanted to take the UECW Championship away from me. Because he wanted to erase the fact that I escaped his shadow and became a World Champion. In UECW while he was busy playing one upsmanship against some mid card nothing...I carried the company on my back. I beat every challenger Clay Krueger put in front of me..including you Tiffani. Nothing and No one is going to dictate my legacy. I promised in 2013 that I would become the World Heavyweight Champion..and god damnit..I'm going to keep my promise. Remington just wants to hold onto that belt for bragging rights..but I know the truth Remington. The truth is...you're still trying to fill the shoes of your father. I've watched Mark Mayer in pHw and the difference between you and him..is that he didn't have to surround himself with all that backup. He didn't have to brainwash his best friend into joining his side because he is so threatened by him. He didn't rely on interference to keep his World Title. He never put a hit on someone like Stygian..a man you know deep down in your heart that you could never beat. Everything he did..he did on his own. The difference between you..and Mark Mayer. Is that your father....has balls."

The crowd ooohs at the mere mention of this.

"Alexander Remington likes to think that Insurgency is nothing without him. Well..the truth is...Alexander Remington is nothing without that title. Unlike Ethan Cage who didn't have the balls to cash in this briefcase..I'm going to announce when..and where I am cashing in this briefcase. Nowhere to Run! And seeing as I can make it any match I want..I decided to make it fitting...you and me Remington....Hell in a Cell!"

The crowd goes crazy at the announcement.

Rick - Oh My God, these two are going to kill eachother!

Johnny - And it's all for the title!

[b]color=yellow]"Know this Remington..you can take away my best friend...but you gave me the greatest gift of all..and that is revenge. And at Nowhere to Run..I'm going to get my revenge when I take that belt. So Remington..I want you to remember something. You're nothing more than a prisoner of your own paranoia and ego. And you obsession with me..and the Insurgency World Heavyweight Title...will be your destruction."

The God That Failed" by Metallica suddenly kicks in as Alexander Remington comes from behind the curtain. He looks madder than he's ever been. He shouts to the ring "You're dead Hawkins! You're fucking dead!" Tiffani rushes from the back to hold him back, telling him "Calm down, this is just what he wants!" Hawkins still has the mic as he looks up at the two.

Griffin Hawkins - ...Get in the ring bitch!

The crowd oooh's as Tiffani glares at him.

Griffin Hawkins - ...Not you Tiffani, I meant Remington.

The crowd oooh's even louder as Remington brushes past Tiffani and sprints down to the ring and the two begin slugging it out between eachother. The crowd is enjoying it. Remington grabs Hawkins and rams him into the corner as he begins punching on him. But Hawkins fires back and begins fighting back. He throws Remington to the ropes and goes for a spin kick but Remington ducks it. He comes back and hits him with a big boot, sending him down. Confident that he is going to put him down, he shouts for Tiffani to toss him the title, which he does so. Hawkins is dazed as he's about to turn around with Remington waiting for him. He goes to blast him with the title, but Hawkins ducks it and connects with The Superkick!

Rick - The Shot in the Dark! Remington is out!

Tiffani is shocked at what she just seen. Hawkins picks up the World Title and then the mic.

Griffin Hawkins - Say..Remington old buddy, this is a nice belt. You don't mind if I hold onto it until Nowhere to Run do you? I mean..if that's okay with you.

He holds a mic to Remington's mouth, but he's still out cold. He just smiles.

Griffin Hawkins - ..I didn't hear a no..so I guess that's okay! Goodnight sweet prince!

"Sanpaper" kicks back in as Hawkins leaves the ring with the title around his shoulder. As he walks past Tiffani, he blows a kiss at her as she glares at him shouting obscenities his way.

Rick - Hawkins is actually leaving with the Insurgency Title!

Johnny - Has he gone crazy!? He can't steal his belt!

Rick - Oh man..Remington is not going to be happy when he wakes up!

Tiffani is in the ring checking on Remington who is still unconscious. She glares at Griffin who is on the ramp with the belt. He smiles as he looks at the two in the ring. He raises the belt in the air way up high as the show fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars   Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds 66: Battle of the Rock Stars
Page 1 of 1