Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign   Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Battlegrounds opens with a black and white video of the last few moments of Molly Reid and Tiffani Michaels’ match at Nowhere to Run.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffani Michaels slowly reaches for the ropes and pulls herself to her feet. Unbeknownst to Molly Reid, she is holding the Queen of Wrestling belt against her chest. As she begins to turn around, Molly Reid runs at her and goes for the spear. Tiffani Michaels quickly swings the belt and smacks Molly Reid right in the jaw, sending her up to her feet. Molly Reid wobbles around while standing, clearly out on her feet. Tiffani Michaels quickly uses all of her strength to springboard off of the ropes, and jumps and delivers a huge roundhouse kick to the jaw of Molly Reid, knocking her to the ground.

Matt – California Dreamin’ by Tiffani!

Johnny – Even after having the match restarted, and suffering a Molly Kick, Tiffani is going to retain her title! What a kick!

Tiffani Michaels collapses beside Molly Reid, who looks to be completely out cold. Tiffani Michaels doesn’t have the strength to pin her right away though, and the two lay there for minutes, neither moving. Eventually, Tiffani Michaels manages to crawl over and get her shoulder on top of Molly Reid. The referee begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

Molly Reid gets her shoulder up at the last possible moment.

Johnny – Fuck this, I can’t handle this

Matt – Johnny! Watch your language

Johnny – No, I can’t, not after this. Are you watching this? These two girls are superhuman

Tiffani Michaels looks a mix between shock and fear at Molly Reid, as she cannot believe that she managed to kick out. Tiffani Michaels tries to stand but can’t. She crawls over to the corner, and begins to pull herself up the turnbuckle. Tiffani Michaels miraculously manages to get herself to the top of the turnbuckle, where she perches, looking down at Molly Reid, who is slowly starting to move again. Tiffani Michaels poses for the crowd weakly, before using all that remains of her strength to front flip off of the turnbuckle towards Molly Reid.

Johnny – Once Tiffani connects with this Snapshot, it has to be over. Right?

Matt – I guess we’ll find out

As if summoning the strength directly from God himself, Molly Reid somehow jumps to her feet and jumps and spins towards a flipping Tiffani Michaels, catching Tiffani Michaels with a spinning heel kick to the jaw as she flips in the air.

“HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK”

Johnny – What the hell just happened?!

Matt – Molly just Molly Kicked Tiffani in midair! That was unbelievable!

Both Tiffani Michaels and Molly Reid hit the mat hard. Tiffani Michaels is flat on her back, out cold. Molly Reid is on her stomach, but also isn’t moving. Eventually, slowly, Molly Reid drags herself towards Tiffani Michaels. Molly Reid drapes an arm across the chest of Tiffani Michaels, before collapsing beside her. The referee drops down.

Matt – Cover!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Tiffani Michaels weakly lifts her shoulder, but it’s too late. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner and NEW IWF Queen of Wrestling Champion…MOLLY REID!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video then switches to later in the night, to the match for the Tag Team Championships

Tim plants his boot on Axle's face, trying to kick him away from the cell. Axle manages to keep hold of the wall with his one hand. Tim steps on Axle's fingers. Axle groans in pain, and tries to grab hold of the top of the cell. Tim drops down, grabbing Axle by the wrist, and slowly peeling Axle's hand from the cell. He smirks at Axle, then shoves his hands away, sending Axle falling from the cell, through the announcer's table.

"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"

Johnny - God damn it.

Matt - Our apologies to our Mexican viewers. YOU'RE WITHOUT COMMENTARY!

Johnny - But DID YOU SEE THIS?!

Tim slowly climbs down the side of the cell, moving towards Axle, who lies in the wreckage. He looks at Axle for a moment, then steals a glance at the tag titles sitting at ringside. Tim goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Axle gets his shoulder up.

Matt - HOW?!

Tim slowly stands, staring at Axle, awestruck. Axle slowly gets to his feet. Tim drives his foot into Axle's gut, and takes him down with a DDT. He goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Axle kicks out. Tim pulls Axle to his feet, then plants him to the mat with a neckbreaker. he goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Axle kicks out.

Johnny - I think frustration is setting in here.

Matt - Tim Patrick has not won gold here in IWF. He's seconds away from breaking that dry spell...but Axle is not having any of it!

Tim slowly stands, and looks back to the ring. He heads through the hole in the cell, and digs under the ring again.

Johnny - This is what Tim needs to do. Get back to his roots. Play by his strengths. Grab a weapon, and start swinging.

Tim pulls a chair from under the ring.

Matt - Simple, but effective.

Tim leaves through the cell's hole, and moves towards Axle. He wraps the chair around Axle's throat. Tim slowly retreats, climbing to the top of the other announcer's table.

Johnny - He isn't thinking this, is he?

Tim jumps off the table. Axle shoves the chair away at the last second, but takes Tim's boot, smashing into his face. Tim pulls Axle to his feet. He rolls Axle onto the announcer's table, and climbs up. Axle rolls off, and grabs Tim by the ankle, tripping him. Tim hits the table hard and rolls off. He quickly gets to his feet and throws a punch at Axle. Axle ducks it, and lifts Tim in a German suplex. He plants Tim hard into the broken Spanish announcer's table, and bridges for a pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Tim gets a shoulder up.

Johnny - Still in this!

Axle uses the English table for support as he gets to his feet. Tim slowly stands. Axle pulls him in for a powerbomb, dropping him into the concrete. He immediately lifts Tim again, hooking the arms, and drives Tim, facefirst, into the floor.

Matt - That's gotta be it. Game over.

Axle desperately rolls Tim over, and hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here are your winners, and STILL the IWF Tag Team Champions...Axle Vengeance and Ace Static!!!

Finally, the video package fades out and returns with the ending of Griffin Hawkins’ match with Alexander Remington for the IWF Championship.

Hawkins shouts down at him "Why can't you just die?!" as he scoops him up and throws him into the corner. He hits a succession of Martial Arts kicks to the chest and one right to the head. Remington stumbles out of the corner and Hawkins hits a Belly to Belly Suplex! Hawkins has virtually nothing left as he scoops him up, but Remington low blows him and hits Another Cashflow! Hawkins goes down in a heap as Remington collapses onto him.

-1-

-2-

Hawkins gets the shoulder up again! Remington can't believe it! He shouts "God Damn you!" at Hawkins as he rolls off him.

Rick - Hawkins kicks out of another Cashflow!

Johnny - What is he, too dumb to feel pain!?

Both men begin to get up, Remington uses the side of the cell to get up as Hawkins uses the ropes to pull himself up, he slaps his leg once more going "come on you fucker..turn around!" as Remington is up. As Remington is up he walks into ANOTHER Superkick! Hawkins falls onto him for the count.

-1-

-2-

Remington gets the shoulder up again! Hawkins is totally frustrated as he starts punching the mat in frustration screaming "damnit! damnit! damnit!" and running his hands through his hair.

Rick - Hawkins has lost it again!

Johnny - Remington just won't stay down!

Hawkins is up as he waits for Remington to turn around as he perches himself in the corner, he readies himself for a Spear, but as he charges at Remington, he slowly holds up the chair and Hawkins hits it! A bloody Remington slowly gets up as Hawkins is trying to get up as well. As he goes towards him, Hawkins hits a Third Shot in the Dark! Hawkins dives on Remington and hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee signals for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...and.....NEW IWF World Heavyweight Champion...Griffin Hawkins!

The video package fades out with Griffin Hawkins celebrating with his new championship belt, and the Battlgrounds logo appears on the screen.

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign NEWBGBanner
Live from the New Orleans Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign NO-Sports-Areans-2

Music blasts through the loudspeakers at the New Orleans Arena and fireworks blast from the stage, as the camera pans across the crowd, all of whom are cheering loudly.

“ROCK N ROLL ISN’T DEAD” “<-- GRIFFIN HAWKINS BROUGHT IT BACK TO LIFE” “MOLLY & TIFFANI = MATCH OF THE YEAR” “LONG LIVE COREY CASEY AND THE EMPIRE” “<-- LOL IS THAT JACK SAVAGE?”

Johnny – Welcome to IWF Battlegrounds! We’re live here on MenTV and boy do we have a great show planned for tonight!

Matt – I still can’t get over last week’s pay-per-view. So many things happened!

Johnny – We’ve got a new IWF Champion! Not to mention we saw what may have been the match of the year between Molly and Tiffani

Matt – AND we saw Stygian return to the ring and dominate, plus Hollywood’s Fucking Finest defended their tag team titles once again in a brutal match!

Johnny – We’ve got a great show lined up for tonight, and we’re not wasting any time! The first match starts now

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one-fall. Introducing first…from Milwaukee Wisconsin, weighing one hundred eighty-nine pounds…JC Styles!

JC Styles poses for the crowd in his corner, as they politely clap and cheer for him.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…from Washington DC…weighing two hundred ninety-one pounds…Erik Reigns!

Erik Reigns flexes and yells at JC Styles, who looks scared in his corner.

Johnny – Neither man is well known to these fans tonight, they’ll have a chance to change that tonight.

Matt – Look at how much bigger Erik is than JC. I bet he’ll win

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign Match
Erik Reigns [vs] JC Styles

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Erik Reigns immediately runs at JC Styles and almost decapitates him with a massive clothesline. Erik Reigns stomps on the face of JC Styles, who desperately tries to cover up. Erik Reigns picks JC Styles up by the head and lifts him vertically in the air, dropping JC Styles to the mat with a falling suplex.

Johnny – Reigns is manhandling JC Styles here early on in this match

Matt – I told you this would happen!

Erik Reigns picks up JC Styles and lifts him over his head. Erik Reigns runs and throws JC Styles over his head, over the ropes and right into the crowd barrier.

Johnny – Look at that show of strength by Erik Reigns!

Matt – He just broke JC Styles in half!

Erik Reigns slides out of the ring and grabs the barely moving body of JC Styles, again lifting him over his head. Eric Reigns tosses JC Styles over the top rope and back into the ring, before climbing in after him. Erik Reigns picks JC Styles up and places him onto his shoulders. Erik Reigns powerbombs JC Styles once, but doesn’t release him. Erik Reigns picks JC Styles back up and hits another powerbomb. Erik Reigns does the same thing once before, before launcing JC Styles backfirst into the turnbuckle in the corner of the ring.

Johnny – Erik is absolutely destroying JC Styles in this match tonight.

Matt – He’s setting up for the Silent But Deadly, can he finish it off?!

Erik Reigns reaches down and lifts up the lifeless body of JC Styles and lifts it onto his shoulders. Erik Reigns yells loudly before delivering a massive F-5 to JC Styles.

Matt – Boom!

Johnny – I think JC Styles has a broken spine

Erik Reigns goes to grab JC Styles again, but the referee pushes him back and calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, your winner by knockout…Erik Reigns!

Matt – When’s the last time we saw anyone win by knockout?

Johnny – Forget knockout, Styles might be plain dead

Erik Reigns climbs onto a turnbuckle and poses, as the crowd loudly cheers him on. Medical staffers rush to the ring and begin to work on getting JC Styles onto a stretcher. Erik Reigns looks back and laughs as he sees JC Styles being wheeled out of the arena. Erik Reigns hops out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp. At the stage, he turns back to celebrate once more but is interrupted by Alexander Remington’s music.

Johnny – Oh boy, Remington is wasting no time coming out to talk tonight

Matt – He lost his title last week at Nowhere to Run, you can bet her has a few things to say

Erik Reigns turns around and sees Alexander Remington walking out from backstage, looking at him. Alexander Remington waves goodbye to Erik Reigns, who looks on angrily before walking backstage. Alexander Remington continues to walk down to the ramp and climbs into the ring, motioning for a microphone

Johnny – Indeed it looks like he does

A cameraman tosses Alexander Remington a microphone, but before he can say anything, he is interrupted as Enemy by Fozzy begins to play over the loudspeakers.

Matt – What the hell is Philip doing here?

Philip Joseph appears at the top of the entrance ramp, grinning at Alexander Remington, who stares towards the top of the ramp. As Philip Joseph is walking down the ramp, Damien Drake and Eric Steel slide into the ring behind Alexander Remington. Eric Steel runs towards Alexander Remington and smashes a steel pipe into the back of his skull.

Johnny – Steel pipe to the back of the head!

Matt – Remington’s been ambushed by members of the Empire!

Damien Drake begins to smash his own pipe into the spine of Alexander Remington, while Philip Joseph climbs into the ring. Damien Drake lifts up Alexander Remington and holds him for Eric Steel, who grabs him and quickly delivers a jumping cutter on Alexander Remington

Johnny – Steel Cutter!

Matt – What is going on?!

Philip Joseph climbs up onto the top turnbuckle as Damien Drake lifts Alexander Remington onto his shoulders. Damien Drake walks near the turnbuckle that Philip Joseph is on, before delivering a huge burning hammer on Alexander Remington

Johnny – Burning Hammer by Damien Drake!

Matt – I AM NO LESS CONFUSED!

Philip Joseph motions to the crowd, who aren’t sure whether to cheer or boo what’s going on. Eric Steel slides back into the ring and places a steel chair right over the face of Alexander Remington. Philip Joseph jumps off and delivers a phoenix splash onto the chair over Alexander Remington’s head.

Johnny – These guys might have literally just killed Alexander Remington here tonight

Matt – I still don’t know why. But look at all the blood around Remington’s face

The three men stand up and look at the broken body of Alexander Remington, who is motionless in the ring. Referees and medical staff spring down to the ring, as the three men quickly slide out and exit into the stands. Battlegrounds fades to commercial with the seemingly lifeless body of Alexander Remington being carried onto a stretcher.

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign 6f8f02e3b03ed9e2f657a9fb756a917c8710aa5c

Now in the IWF Shop!

The show returns with Neon Exodus and John Tolly standing in the ring, as Heather Thompson gets ready to introduce each man.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, this match is set for one fall…introducing first…weighing two hundred forty pounds…John Tolly!

Johnny – I can’t even get prepared for this match after seeing what happened to Remington a few minutes ago

Matt – Why the hell would his own teammates attack him like that? It wasn’t like he got beat for the title THAT badly

Johnny – Hopefully we’ll find out later

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…from Baltimore Maryland…weighing two hundred twenty five pounds…Neon Exodus!

Neon Exodus grins crazily at John Tolly, while the crowd cheers him on. The referee makes sure both men are in their corners, before calling for the bell.

John Tolly [vs] Neon Exodus

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Neon Exodus runs and takes down John Tolly with a flying crossbody. He quickly jumps and delivers a standing moonsault to the body of John Tolly. Neon Exodus waits for John Tolly to get to his feet, before jumping off the ropes and taking John Tolly back down with a hurricanrana.

Johnny – Quick start by Neon Exodus here against John Tolly

Matt – Tolly looks outmatches in this one already. Hopefully he can turn this around.

John Tolly bounces back up to his feet, but is quickly met with some quick punches to the face. Neon Exodus lifts John Tolly upside down before jumping and piledriving him into the mat.

Johnny – Nope.

Matt – Exodus calls that Dry Luck

Johnny – Wow, you actually know a name of a move?!

Matt – Of course I do! It’s my job

Neon Exodus walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the top. The crowd cheers him on as he jumps and flips twice in the air, executing a perfect double moonsault onto the body of John Tolly. The referee begins to count the pin as Neon Exodus hooks a leg.

Johnny – TIME WARP BY NEON!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, by pinfall…Neon Exodus!

Matt – Quick and painless was that match

Neon Exodus stands up as the referee holds his arm high in the air. The crowd cheers loudly as Neon Exodus celebrates the victory in the ring. The camera fades to a video package promoting The League’s games on MenTV.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign League_logo

Tune in to MenTV for the season opener between the Los Angeles Earthquake and New York Nightmare!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns with Heather Thompson in the ring.

Heather Thompson: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring from the Happy Dick Farm, weighing in at 312 pounds: Farmer Dick!

“Well, life on the farm is kinda laid back
Ain't much an old country boy like me can't hack
It's early to rise, early in the sack
Thank God, I'm A Country Boy!

Well a simple kinda life never did me no harm
A raisin' me a family and workin' on a farm
My days are all filled with an easy country charm
Thank God I'm a Country Boy!

Well, I got me a fine wife, I got me old fiddle
When the sun's comin' up I got cakes on the griddle
Life ain't nothin' but a funny, funny riddle,
Thank God I’m a Country Boy!

YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!”

The fans burst into cheers as ‘Big’ Farmer Dick bursts through the entrance curtain, struttin’ to his own music. In his hands he holds his prize winning cock Tessy as he walks to the ring. He tucks his cock under his arm as he claps hands with the fans with his free one. He walks the entirety of the ring, clapping hands and shaking hands with fans before handing his cock Tessy to a stage hand to hold. He stomps up the stairs, stepping over the top rope, marching around the ring before settling into the corner to await the match.

Heather Thompson: And his opponent, weighing in at 230 pounds, from New Orleans, Louisiana; he is the “Rock God” of IWF…JAXX RYDER!

The two competitors come together in the center of the ring, awaiting the bell. Just as the referee is turning to call for it, the lights go out.

Matt—Did someone forget to pay the electric bill?

Johnny—It’s never the electric bill.

Suddenly the roar of a dragon is heard over the loudspeakers.

Johnny—See?

Fire erupts from the end of the entrance ramp, igniting the side of the thing and blazing down towards the ring. When it gets to the end, huge pillars of flame erupt from the ringposts, bringing the house lights back up. When they do, the two men in the ring are oblivious as to who is standing behind them.

Johnny—It’s STYGIAN!!!

Matt—Look out!

Jaxx sees it first, turning around and eating a size 16EEE in the face for his trouble. Dick slowly turns around and goes face to face with Stygian, jaw-jacking at him the whole time.

Matt—Look at Dick tell Stygian off!

Johnny—He’d do better to ball up his fist and throw a punch.

Stygian says nothing to all the trash talk, finally growing bored and smashing his fist into Dick’s face.

Johnny—Called it!

Matt—Nobody likes a showoff.

Stygian muscles Dick back into the corner and pounds on him with heavy blows. Once Dick stops fighting back, Stygian turns to look for Jaxx, who springboards off the ropes and is caught by Stygian.

Matt—Nowhere to go!

Johnny—STEEL ANGEL! Steel Angel has come to the ring and he’s got a steel chair.

Steel cracks Stygian in the back and Stygian drops Jaxx as a result, but he spins around to face Steel. Stygian swats the chair out of Steel Angel’s hands. Steel and Jaxx think quickly. Steel ducks under a big clothesline from Stygian and when Stygian comes back around, Steel and Jaxx hit him with stereo dropkicks that stagger him to the ropes. Steel Angel and Jaxx Ryder decide that’s good enough and barrely out of the ring, sprinting up the ramp.

Johnny—Steel Angel and Jaxx Ryder are getting out while the getting’s good!

Matt—Who can blame them? Stygian is on the warpath!

Stygian collects the steel chair and jams the end of it into Farmer Dick’s ribs as he steps out of the corner. Stygian hits him in the right lower leg a couple times, and then drives Dick to the mat with repeated shots to the back until Dick isn’t moving. Stygian opens the chair up and then closes it around Farmer Dick’s ankle.

Johnny—Uh oh…

Matt—Farmer Dick is in real trouble here. Nobody is coming to help.

Johnny—Nobody wants to get in Stygian’s way!

Stygian climbs to the top rope, measures the jump and comes off; landing on that steel chair and smashing Dicks ankle in it like the jaws of a steel trap. Farmer Dick screams in pain, holding the injured leg as best he can as IWF officials and the paramedics pour out of the back to help him onto a gurney. Stygian seems to have collected a mic. He leans against the ropes facing the announce table.

Stygian
Some sound shocked, some sound indifferent, some cheer, some are appalled by my actions. I care not. I said I was coming back for vengeance, and I will have it. I will have the blood of those responsible. And when I am done with them, I will take back everything they stole from me. I don’t care what the fans think. I don’t care what the other wrestlers think. I don’t care what the people who sign the checks and make the matches think. Once I have the heads of The Empire as payment for their sins? I will take back what they stole from me. Phillip Joseph bleeding like an anime character? That wasn’t even a preamble. This redneck’s leg? Isn’t even the overture. This isn’t even the beginning. I plan to make a lot of enemies before I’m through. So laud me now, raise me on your shoulders because I am battling those you hate. But know that your cheers mean nothing to me. Your applause falls on deaf ears. I’m telling you and your fans in advance IWF. I will have what is mine, and nobody will stop me. You’re not ready for what comes next. You’re not ready for what I’m going to do. Bottom line? YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

Stygian drops the mic as Jorn’s “End of Time” blares. He walks up the ramp as the show fades to commercial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign Funny-youtube-comments-gyote

The IWF does not condone the actions of Corey Casey

The show returns from commercial ready for the beginning of the next match

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall…introducing first...

“Brand New Guy” begins to blare over the speakers. Smoke slowly begins to fill the stage. After a few moments, Flex Johnson walks out and looks out at the crowd. He walks slowly down the ramp. Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring. He walks over to the near turn buckle and raises his hands.

Heather Thompson – From Harlem New York…weighing in at two hundred ten pounds…Flex Johnson!

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.
Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…from San Diego California…weighing two hundred twenty pounds…Steel Angel!

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match. The referee calls for the bell

Steel Angel [vs] Flex Johnson

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Flex Johnson runs at Steel Angel and pushes him into the corner. Flex Johnson lands a few strikes to the face of Steel Angel, before spreading his arms apart and delivering big chops to the chest of Steel Angel. Flex Johnson then delivers a shoulder to the stomach of Steel Angel, doubling him over. Steel Angel manages to fight back and push Flex Johnson off of him.

Johnny – Steel has the longest entrance, it sort of bothers me

Matt – Yeah, it was longer than the first three matches tonight, combined!

The two men tie up in the middle of the ring. Steel Angel drops down and grabs the leg of Flex Johnson, tripping him to the ground. Steel Angel stands up and flips backwards, delivering a standing moonsault to Flex Johnson. Steel Angel hops back off and runs to the ropes. Steel Angel springboards off of the second rope and lands a leg drop across the face of Flex Johnson.

Johnny - Steel with a nice move there

Matt - He's a veteran, even though he was surprised early on, he knows what he has to do to get back in the match

Steel Angel picks up Flex Johnson and whips him into the ropes. Flex Johnson rebounds and Steel Angel vaults over his head. Flex Johnson turns around and is met with a superkick by Steel Angel, knocking Flex Johnson flat on his back. Steel Angel runs and rebounds off of the ropes, jumping and hitting a rolling thunder on Flex Johnson

Johnny – Steel Angel gathering momentum after a quick start by Flex Johnson

Matt – I think Steel has this match right where he wants it. Flex looks overwhelmed. I’m surprised he even got in any offense.

Johnny – Might have caught Steel by surprise, but now he’s back in control

Steel Angel runs to the ropes and jumps onto the top rope. He signals that the end is near for Flex Johnson, who is slowly getting to his feet. Steel Angel jumps off the top rope and lands on the shoulders of Flex Johnson, taking him down with a hurricanrana. Steel Angel reaches down and picks Flex Johnson up to his feet, lifting him up in the air and flipping him over, before planting Flex Johnson onto the mat with a modified cradle piledriver. Steel Angel goes for the cover.

Johnny – Heavens Wrath by Steel!

Matt – This one is all over folks

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner…by pinfall…Steel Angel!

Johnny – Think we’ll see even a remotely competitive match tonight?

Matt – I really hope so, otherwise this will be a really quick night

Steel Angel gets to his feet as the referee raises his hand. Steel Angel quickly jumps onto the ropes and celebrates while the referee helps Flex Johnson get back to his feet. The show fades to commercial as Steel Angel celebrates in the ring.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign   Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Battle Grounds is back as Jessica Matthews is in the ring with what looks to be a brand new Title in her hands. She has a microphone.

Jessica Matthews - Ladies and Gentlemen..last Sunday we had a barbaric match of epic proportions between Griffin Hawkins and Alexander Remington. Many regard it as one of those brutal matches in Insurgency history. But only one man walked out the Champion..and I am here to present him with the NEW Insurgency World Heavyweight Title. So everyone..put your hands together as I introduce you to the NEW World Heavyweight Champion...Griffin Hawkins!

The crowd is electrified as "Monkey Business" by Skid Row kicks in. Griffin Hawkins and his manager Taylor Michaels emerge from behind the curtain as the crowd cheers big time. He holds the belt in the air for the world to see. He walks down the ramp with Taylor as the pyros shoot off, bringing down confetti. As He goes up the stairs, he stumbles a little, Taylor quickly helps him up.

Rick - It seems someone is still weary after what happened at Nowhere to Run.

Johnny - I'm surprised he's not in the hospital!

He walks into the ring and shakes Jessica's hand, he shakes her hand before she leaves the ring. He puts down the old title and is handed the new one. He holds it up as the crowd is popping big time. He shouts "This is what it's all about!" as a "Hawkins" chant breaks out. Taylor applauds him as he soaks in the positive energy. He hugs her, thanking her for her support. He grabs a microphone as his music stops. He looks so happy and overcome with emotion. He soaks it in before beginning.

Griffin Hawkins - If this is a dream..I don't want to wake up!

The crowd pops louder once more.

Griffin Hawkins - In the last few weeks of my life..I've been going through the worst thing possible. Two of my best friends..including one I thought I could trust with my life stabbed me in the back..a lot of people thought Griffin Hawkins had lost his edge..they thought his career in IWF was coming to a screeching halt...but as of last Sunday..the unthinkable happened..I sent Alexander Remington straight to hell..and I became the NEW World Heavyweight Champion!!

The crowd breaks out in a "Thank You Griffin!" chant. He smiles and implores them to cheer some more as he continues.

Griffin Hawkins - See..Alexander Remington knew I was a threat..he tried everything to ruin me..and break me..he turned my best friend against me thinking he could gain the mental edge in this war. But what he didn't realize..is that he only made me stronger. While a lot of the guys in the back didn't think that I could do it...all of you thought differently! Man..I wish this was like Mean Girls..so I can break off a piece of the title and throw one to each and every one of you..because this isn't just my title..this is YOUR title!

Rick - He really is grateful to everyone who supported him!

Johnny - Ugh..I'm going to be sick!

Griffin Hawkins - For weeks Alexander Remington said a lot of shitty things about me, how someone like me would never touch his title. If the world was full of people like Remington..it would be a horrible..boring place. Me..I'm different. I've always beat to my own drum..and you people always stood by me and what I stood for. This title here represents all the rejects, all the outcasts, all the screw ups..everyone who was always told they wouldn't be something. This is for you!

The crowd is in an uproar with Cheers as he raises the belt in the air.

Griffin Hawkins - Right now, I just want to thank all the people who stood by my side no matter how bad things got..*He looks directly at Taylor and nods mouthing "thank you" she smiled in appreciation and claps for him.* I want to thank my family who supported me no matter what..including my little sister and my mom who called me after my match and said how proud of me she is...and more importantly I wanna thank you fans! *crowd pops* Now..over the last few weeks..people have said that with the way Remington and Tiffani have driven me over the edge I am a little..crazy. Well maybe I am..but I am a good kind of crazy. So I ask all of you in the arena...and the millions watching at home...to get up off your chairs and get crazy!! Yeah!!!

The crowd is on their feet cheering for Hawkins, he smiles, thanking them.

Griffin Hawkins - I wanna thank everyone..I wanna thank Taylor here..for sticking by my side this entire time...most of all I want to thank God....except my kid being born..not that I have any kids...that I know of...this is the greatest night in the history of my life! I just wanna say one thing...to my dear..dear friend at home...Yo Tiffani! I did it!!!

He raises the title in the air. Taylor and The crowd laughs at his Rocky-esque speech.

Johnny - Yeah he better get all the laughs in while he can..he won't be joking when The Empire gets their hands on him!

Rick - There's nothing wrong with a sense of humor![/color]

Griffin Hawkins - Now..I know The Empire...if there is one left..aren't happy about taking the crown jewel of their Corporation. But if they want a piece of me..let em take their best fucking shot. Because the landscape of Insurgency has changed..this is a new era....an era of Rock!

Hawkins raises the belt in the air as "Monkey Business kicks in. He hugs Taylor and leaves the ring with her as he raises the belt up high.

[color=violet]Heather Thompson – This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

Heather Thompson – From Green Bay Wisconsin, now residing in The Hollywood Hills of California… Weighing in at 230 pounds…. JACK SAVVVVAAGGGEEEEE!

[b]So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he droops down from the turnbuckle.

Matt – Johnny looks ready.

Johnny – Of course he does. He’s a member of the Empire after all!

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…

The lights dim as "Prepare Yourself" by the Immortals begins to play. The stage light reveal a swirl of greens and blues, as Johnny Cage and Becky Valiant come out from behind the curtain. Cage walks down, wearing his sunglasses and a serious demeanor. Becky walks down grinning and getting the crowd pumped up.

Heather Thompson – From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 232 pounds…. JOHNNY CAGGGGEEEEEE!

When they reach the ring, Cage jogs up the ring steps and walks halfway down the apron. He finally grins at the audience and a smirk crosses his face as he hops into the ring between the second and top rope. Johnny then holds the second and bottom rope for Becky, as she then enters the ring.

Johnny Cage goes over to the ropes and pulls down on the top rope, stretching out. Becky continues to amp out the crowd, showcasing Johnny Cage.

Johnny Cage [vs] Jack Savage

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Johnny attempts to hit a clothesline on Savage but Jack Savage jumps up on the turnbuckle. He hits Savage End, making a cover on him quickly and urgently.

Matt – Damn!

Johnny – Savage End! Savage End!

Matt – Here goes Savage with the pin!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, JACK SAVVVAAGGGEEEEEE!

Jack Savage raises his arm in the air as he leaves the ring. He goes to the back as it just rolls to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign   Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Corey Casey
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Corey paces back and forth in the Empire locker room as Philip Joseph, Eric Steel, and Damien Drake stand in a line, their hands behind their back.

Corey Casey
I don't know if you three idiots have forgotten, but there is a hierarchy in place. Remington is the Empire's champion, Tiffani is her queen, and you three-

Philip Joseph
Are the court jesters?

Corey glares at Phil. He opens his mouth to speak, but Phil cuts him off.

Philip Joseph
I have been taking shit from you since the day I entered the Empire. All three of us have. You didn't bring us in to help further our careers, you brought us in to get a numbers advantage.

He steps forward, staring Corey eye to eye.

Philip Joseph
We've had enough of your incompetent management, Corey Casey...we're done playing you games. Done jumping through hoops for you. Done being your little sheep.

Corey smirks.

Corey Casey
I take this as your official resignation, then?

Phil chuckles.

Philip Joseph
Oh...we're not leaving.

He steps forward, staring down his nose at Corey. Behind him, Eric and Damien cross their arms, smirking at Corey.

Philip Joseph
We're taking over.

Eric and Damien step forward, grabbing Corey by his arms. Corey thrashes about, trying to break free.

Corey Casey
I OWN YOU! THIS IS MY EMPIRE!

Phil grabs him by the face, pulling him close.

Philip Joseph
Then long live the King.

Damien and Eric drag him from the room, throwing him out into the hallway before slamming the door behind them. The show cuts to commercial.

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign Empire-meme-generator-the-empire-is-watching-you-fap-59b64f.jpg?1342975585

We return with Heather who is ready to announce the next match up.

Heather Thompson - Following contest is set for one fall!

"Not Afraid" plays throughout the pa system as the crowd boos the song, realziing who's coming. Eric Steel comes from the curtains, walking with a little swagger to his step. He smirks as he continue to stroll along with a chip on his shoulder. He walks up the stairs, raising his right arm in the air. He paces back and forth, waiitng for his opponent.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first from Toronto, Ontario, Canada weighing 232 pounds Eric Steel!

Johnny - Well Eric sure drew the short end of the stick here tonight.

Matt - You said it, Ethan is going to murder this guy!

The lights go out, the first chords of Hit the Lights by Metallica begins to play. Then the stage fills with blue, sparks shower down from the titan tron, and out comes Ethan, walking through those sparks, in a hoodie vest, long wrestling gear, black elbow pads, and gloves. Ethan stops at the entrance way and peeks from under his hoodie and then walks at a comfortable pace with the hood covering his face, smirking most of the time, depending on his opponent. He rolls into the ring, he stands in the middle of the ring and right as the singer of his theme song screams "Hit the Lights", Ethan throws back the hood and exposes his face and holds his arms out at his sides. Once that's done, he goes to the corner and props his self up on the corner turnbuckle awaiting his opponent.

Heather - And from Las Vegas, Nevada weighing 238 pounds, Ethan Cage!

Johnny - Ethan has just been unstoppable after coming back from the dead a few weeks back.

Matt - He's just mowing past these guys one by one, at some point he's gonna be knocking on the door to a Heavyweight title shot.

Johnny - Well with Ascention just a few weeks away Ethan might just get that chance.

Ref looks at both men and calls for the bell.

Eric Steel [vs] Ethan Cage

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Eric runs in and takes Ethan down to one knee with a drop kick, Eric takes the initative and hooks the head then drives Ethan's head down with a ddt.

Johhny - Eric just starting things off nice and fast.

Matt - Can you blame him? Ethan takes advantage once and Eric is done for.

Eric takes a short run to the ropes but is cut off by Ethan who runs in with a spinning heel kick to the mush. He stomps on the gut of Ethan forcing him to sit upright before taking a few steps back and drives both boots to the face.

Johnny - Just like that Ethan takes control.

Matt - Told ya now Ethan is gonna work his magic.

Ethan makes the cover hooking the leg.

-1-

Eric kicks out and hooks the back of the neck as he drives Ethan back with a jaw breaker, Eric moves in with a clothesline attempt but Ethan reacts fast and flips him over with a arm drag. Eric sits back up but is kicked hard in the spine which causes him to cry out and Ethan cuts him off with a another sharp kick to the face.

Johnny - Ethan is all over Eric right now!

Matt - Eric has no chance, Ethan is simply calling his shots and hitting nothing but bullseye.

Ethan jumps on Eric's guts and runs to the ropes springing off into a lionsault but Eric manages to roll out of the way though Ethan barely has enough time to reposistion himself so that he lands on his feet. However his moment of being unbalanced was enough for Eric to floor him with a massive clothesline.

Johnny - Eric doing pretty well in keeping up with Ethan in this match.

Matt - Give it a minuite or two Johnny, Ethan will bounce back he always does in the end.

Eric attempts a side head lock but Ethan instantly gets back to a vertical base before Eric could lock it in and Ethan hits a few hard elbows to the gut then grabs Eric's looking straight at a turnbuckle, he runs towards it still holding Eric before back flipping off the turnbuckle and driving Eric down with the sliced bread.

Johhny - Ethan with the sliced bread.

Matt - Complete with musturd and ketchup.

Ethan makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Eric kicks out.

Johnny - Eric still in this.

Matt - Good thing too, I wanna see Ethan do more stuff.

Ethan picks Eric off the floor and drives him down with the snap suplex then climbs the 2nd turnbuckle then leaps off with the mini shooting star press right on the dot. Ethan picks Eric right back up then whips him to the side then vaults over him, he runs to the opposite side then springs off the 2nd rope and hits Eric right on the jaw with the triangle dropkick.

Johnny - Impressive move from Ethan.

Matt - I swear there's like nothing this guy can't do it's awesome!

Ethan again makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Eric not calling it quits just yet as he kicks out and Ethan starts to get a bit flustrated.

Johnny - Seems like Eric's resistance is beginning to get on Ethan's nerves.

Matt - That's fine, just means Ethan gets to do more shit in the ring.

Ethan picks Eric back up but Eric then tries to hook him for the steel cutter but Ethan reacts fast and blocks it by shoving him into the ropes. Eric rebounds back and ducks under the Hit the Lights as he runs towards Ethan who suddenly leaps up and decks him with a flying superman punch that knocks Eric down.

Johnny - Wow that came out of nowhere.

Matt - Eric had a moment to recover and Ethan just knocked him for a loop.

Ethan then sets Eric up for the guillotine crossed legged stunner hitting Eric hard enough to make him bounce off the mat before landing on his back.

Matt - The Divine Intervention and Eric is out!

Johnny - Eric just got short circuted here tonight.

Ethan then hooks both legs this time and shouts for the ref to count it which he does.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Ethan Cage!

Johnny - Just like that Ethan takes another win on his belt.

Matt - Eric try to fight back but of course he only postponed his own defeat.

Johnny - Now Ethan takes another step closer to getting himself into the title hunt, this kid is one to watch folks.

Ethan raises his hands and leaves the ring smug look and all. As he heads up the ramp, the lights dim, and a video begins to play on the big screen.

A shaky camera comes up on the big screen. The camera shows an empty hallway for a second before spinning around, coming face to face with Tim Patrick. Tim stares into the camera for a moment before speaking.

Tim Patrick
At Nowhere to Run...I came within inches. INCHES! I went to hell and back, all in the name of the tag team championships. I pinned one of the tag champions. I brutalized men in that ring, and for what? Disappointment? Failure?

He looks off to the side, visibly frustrated.

Tim Patrick
No...Not for nothing. Because I-

A loud shout, and an elbow comes from the side, hitting Tim in the side of the head. Tim drops the camera, which hits the floor, showing the scene from a sideways angle. Philip Joseph, Damien Drake, and Eric Steel stomp Tim into the concrete floor.

Johnny - Oh come on! Not again!

Matt - The vultures are back!

Damien brings a lead pipe down into Tim's knee, then again into his spine. Phil drives his boot into Tim's skull, busting open his cut from the Pyramid match. Phil yells at Damien and Eric to pick him up. They slowly lift Tim to his feet, holding him by his arms. Phil drives the lead pipe into his gut. He presses the pipe into Tim's throat, pinning him to the wall. Tim begins coughing, blood trickling from his lips. Phil pulls the pipe away, only to drive it into Tim's ribs. He looks to the sound equipment nearby, and points to it. The two men throw Tim headfirst into the equipment, which sparks and bursts into flame. Phil looks at Tim, lying broken in the wreck.

Philip Joseph
Deal's off.

Johnny - What's that supposed to mean?

Matt - Who fucking cares? GET EMT'S OUT THERE NOW!

The three men laugh, and walk off as EMT's rush the scene. The show cuts back to the ring.

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign   Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:57 pm

The two men are in the ring as the show comes back to commercial, Storming Raven and Masochist are already in the ring. The barbed wire are surrounding the ropes with weapons surrounding the ring and on the outside of the ring.

Barbed Wire Deathmatch
Storming Raven [vs] Masochist Messiah

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Storming Raven locks up with Masochist Messiah as they grapple. Storming kicks Masochist in the gut as he grabs Masochist’s head. He hits a vertical suplex with impact. He then grabs a 2x4 from the ring as he hits Masochist in the gut with a 2x4. He then hits him in the back very hard. He irish whips Masochist but Masochist reverses it and he has Storming’s back go into the barbed wire. Masochist then hits a backbreaker as Storming is in severe pain

Matt – The match is getting violent already and it just begun!

Johnny – Only in IWF will you get this type of action THIS early!

Masochist grabs a steel chair as he swings it to Storming’s head and he hits it as hard as he possibly could. Storming’s forehead quickly trickled with blood as the crowd goes wild.

Crowd – HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Masochist picks up Storming, kicking him in the gut as he clubs a forearm to Storming Raven. He then picks the chair right back up, hitting him yet again right between the eyes with the steel chair. He covers Storming right after.

-1-

-2-

Storming kicks out as Masochist picks him up, trying for vertical suplex but Storming reverses it, hitting a snap suplex. Storming grabs Masochist’s head, rubbing his head up against the barbed wire as roughly as he could. Masochist’s head is pouring with blood right now as he picks up a Kendo Stick. He swings it as he wails it on Masochist’s back. He then continues to hit him with a back repeatedly. Masochist turns around and Storming wacks him in the head. Storming grabs a table as he sets it up on the south turnbuckle. He picks up Masochist as he hits Storm Warning right through the table.

Matt – Oh my fucking god! Storm Warning right through the God damn table!

Johnny – It looks like Storming is pulling Masochist for a cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[b][color=violet]Heather Thompson – Here’s your winner Storming RAVVVEEENNNN!
[color]

Khaos jumps from the barricade as he slides in the ring. He picks up Masochist. He grabs a Steel chair as he whacks Masochist right in the head with it. He then picks up a kendo stick, hitting him with it over and over and over. It’s no secret how angry Khaos was and it is showing.

Matt- Khaos has gotten his revenge on Masochist Messiah!

Johnny – He’s not even a IWF Wrestler anymore!

Khaos raises his arm as he stands over Messiah, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign   Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 pm

The show returns from commercial to Heather Thompson standing in the ring.

Johnny - And it's time for the next match!

Matt - Not wasting any more time, apparently.

The lights in the arena dim as unstoppable by kat deluna begins to play over the PA. System.

You can talk all you want
but my skin is really thick
I’m the leader of the crowd
And my game is really slick

Pink lights fall on the entrance ramp as A white spot light appears on the entrance before the pink lights go back up and begin to go across the screaming fans.

I’m Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Jaci walks from behind the curtain and into the spotlight with a smirk on her face as she extends her arms out on either side of her, palms up, and her elbows slightly bent in a cocky fashion. When she reaches the peak of the ramp, her smirk becomes some sort of a smile as she begins to walk down the ramp slapping some of the fan's hands that are desperately reaching over the barricade to touch her.

When she approaches the ring, she walks up the steel steps, and slowly walks on the outside of the apron, as her left hand glides over the top rope. When she stops near center, she looks around at the crowd as she wipes her feet off before entering the ring over the second rope slowly.

Once inside the ring, Jaci walks over to a turnbuckle and climbs up to the second rope holding up her arms mimicking what she did before.Hopping down, she then moves her hair from off her shoulders and walks over to the announcer’s side of the ring and begins to warm up as she waits for the bell to sound.

Heather Thompson - The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first...from Burlington, North Dakota...JACI SOVEREIGN!!

Johnny - The lovely Miss Jaci Sovereign, ready to compete here tonight.

Matt - For someone as talented as Jaci, I'm surprised she hasn't been more involved in IWF affairs. She may be the only girl who DOESN'T have half the roster against her.

Johnny - And that's bad?

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Heather Thompson - And the opponent...from Chicago, Illinois...BLYSS LOCKHART!!

Matt - Chicago's favorite girl, back from minor injuries sustained two weeks ago.

Johnny - From this man here, Philip Joseph...who appears to be joining us on commentary!

Phil grabs a headset, putting it on.

Johnny - Welcome aboard, Phil.

Phil - Shut up.

The referee looks from Jaci to Blyss, then calls for the bell.

Jaci Sovereign [vs] Blyss Lockhart

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Jaci and Blyss immediately shoot forward, tying up. Jaci powers Blyss to the mat, and drops a knee on her shoulder. Blyss rolls to her feet. Jaci moves in again to tie up, but Blyss catches her by the arm, taking her down with an armdrag, and then dropping her own leg across Jaci's arm.

Matt - This should be an interesting matchup.

Blyss pulls Jaci to her feet, then throws her to the ropes. Jaci hangs on to the ropes as Blyss jumps for a dropkick. Blyss falls flat on her back. She scrambles to her feet as Jaci runs forward. Jaci takes her down with a clothesline. She mounts Blyss, driving her elbows into Blyss's face. Blyss bucks her off, and the two women stand.

Johnny - Evenly matched in the early going.

Phil - This is where Blyss belongs. Fighting other women, away from the main event.

Matt - You can't deny Blyss's talent though!

Phil - Not at all. But I can question her desire to fight men.

Blyss and Jaci slowly circle each other. Jaci sends a kick, which Blyss dodges. Jaci immediately follows with a second kick. Blyss catches it, and spins, sending a spinning heel kick to the back of Jaci's head, sending her to the mat. Blyss goes for a quick cover.

-1-

Jaci kicks out.

Matt - Only a one-count.

Blyss stands, and drops an elbow across Jaci's chest. She rolls to her feet and drops a second elbow. Blyss stands, and retreats to the ropes. She springs forward, doing a cartwheel into a final elbow, straight to Jaci's sternum. Blyss holds position, pinning Jaci again.

-1-

-2-

Jaci kicks out.

Johnny - Some impressive athleticism from the Chicago native, but not enough to put Jaci away.

Phil - Jaci needs to pull it together. She's better than this.

Jaci pushes herself to her feet. Blyss runs in, but Jaci grabs her, lifting her and using her momentum to take her down with a powerslam. Jaci hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Blyss gets a shoulder up.

Matt - Remember that win or lose, Blyss has a title match at Ascension in just a few weeks.

Johnny - She'll be teaming up with Gordon Fury to take on Molly Reid and Baron Tomson.

Phil - Stupid match.

Blyss pushes herself to her hands and knees. Jaci steps forward and kicks her hard to the ribs, sending Blyss back to the mat. Jaci lifts Blyss to her feet. She throws Blyss to the corner, then runs after her, clotheslining Blyss. Jaci locks Blyss's head and runs out of the corner, taking her down with a bulldog.

Johnny - Jaci building some momentum.

Jaci hooks Blyss's leg, but Blyss kicks her away before the referee can count. Blyss stands, and turns to face Jaci. The two tie up. Slowly, Jaci pushes Blyss back into the ropes. She throws Blyss across the ring. Blyss hits the ropes and rebounds back. Jaci leaps up and turns, kicking Blyss full to the face with a spinning wheel kick. Jaci drops, grabbing Blyss's arm and going for an armbar.

Matt - Not a hold we see very often, but certainly an effective one.

Blyss reaches for the ropes, but is in the center of the ring. She writhes and squirms, trying to break free of the hold. Jaci kicks Blyss across the face, and cranks harder on the arm. Blyss screams, trying to get out. She uses her free hand to push up on Jaci's leg. Jaci kicks her again. Blyss struggles, but inches closer to the ropes, pulling Jaci along with her. Blyss lunges, grabbing hold of the bottom rope. The referee begins the count.

"1" "2" "3" "4"

Jaci rolls away from Blyss. Blyss uses the ropes to get to her feet, stretching out her arm. Jaci runs, looking for a clothesline. Blyss ducks it, sending Jaci over the rope to the mat. The referee begins to count.

"1" "2"

Jaci gets to her feet. Blyss measures her up while taking a few steps back, then runs to the ropes. She dives clear over them, taking Jaci down with a crossbody. Blyss gets to her feet, using the announcer's table for support.

Phil - Back in the ring, Blyssy!

Blyss glares at Phil. Behind her, Jaci moves in, and elbows Blyss to the back of the head. She rolls Blyss into the ring. Jaci looks over her shoulder at Phil, then slides into the ring. She turns around and is immediately hit with a vicious knee from Blyss.

Johnny - BKO! Hit it!

Matt - It's all over! Wait...

Blyss hooks Jaci's legs. The referee begins the count.

-1-

-2-

Phil grabs the referee's ankle, pulling him out of the ring. The referee yells at Phil, pointing up the ramp.

Matt - I think he's ejecting Phil from ringside!

Johnny - Good! Get him out of here!

Phil smirks, and slowly backs away from the referee. Without warning, he runs forward, taking the referee down with a clothesline. He smirks. Out of nowhere, Chuck Matthews charges forward, taking Phil down with a wicked spear.

Johnny - THERE IT IS!

Matt - He came from the crowd! Phil never saw it coming!

Chuck nods to Blyss, who turns her attention back to Jaci. Jaci leaps from the top rope, doing a full spin before hooking Blyss by the head and taking her down with a DDT.

Matt - SOVEREIGN SIREN!

Johnny - Phil's out, but his distraction proves successful!

Chuck pulls at his hair, visibly frustrated. From the stage, Eric Steel and Damien Drake rush down the ramp with a second referee. The referee slides into the ring. Chuck makes an attempt to stop him, but Eric and Damien hold him back. Jaci looks from Chuck and the shenanigans outside the ring, to Blyss lying prone on the canvas. She cautiously drops, and covers. The referee counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner...JACI SOVEREIGN!!

Jaci rolls off Blyss and slides out of the ring, storming up the ramp.

Matt - Jaci clearly not happy.

Johnny - I don't think that's how she wanted to win tonight.

At ringside, Phil slowly stands, clutching his gut. He smirks at Chuck, and struggles to straighten up. He slaps Chuck across the face. Chuck struggles to break free of Eric and Damien's grasp. Phil digs under the ring, and pulls out a steel chair. He winks at Chuck, and slides into the ring, looking down at Blyss.

Johnny - Oh no...not this again...

Matt - We saw this two weeks ago. Phil brutally attacking Blyss after her match, and keeping her out of action for Nowhere to Run last week!

Chuck elbows Eric in the face, breaking free before taking Damien down with an arm wringer. He slides into the ring. Phil swings his chair, which Chuck catches, wrenching it out of his hands. Phil slides out of the ring, narrowly avoiding Chuck's attack. He, Damien, and Eric retreat up the ramp as Chuck furiously hits the ropes with the chair, taunting them to come back in.

Matt - Chuck got it!

Johnny - Two weeks ago, it was these three who got the better of Chuck. Tonight, though, Blyss and Chuck have held the vultures at bay!

Chuck kneels next to Blyss, checking on her. The show cuts backstage, where Jaxx Ryder sits in the medical office. He is sitting down, a bit shaken from his close encounter with Stygian. A hand claps on his shoulder and the camera moves out to show Steel Angel with one hand behind his back as he walks around Jaxx.

Steel Angel
That was a close call out there, you ok?

Jaxx Ryder
I'll live, thanks for the assist out there.

Steel Angel
Well I can't just stand by and watch my own partner become Dragon fodder, you're lucky I was there to save your butt however don't expect me to keep baby sitting you like that ok? I can't protect you all the time.

Jaxx Ryder
I know man, you woulden't agree to be my partner if I wasen't some chump.

Steel Angel
You have the means to do great things Jaxx, only problem is you lack the commitment to do so, a lession I've myself had to learn. But see now there's where I come into play, to help you learn that lession yourself.

Door opens and Marley arrives, wearing her cute little warrior outfit and brandishing a couple of folded shirts.

Steel Angel
Oh hey Marley!

Marley
Hiya Yuko!

They share a kiss and Marley hands him the shirts, he looks at her with a slight confused look.

Steel Angel
What are these?

Marley
Unfold them and take a look. Wink

Steel Angel
Here catch.

He tosses Jaxx one of the shirts and unfolds his, the shirt is decorated with shades of blue, green and gold showcasing spot lights and movie reels with the letters in big hollywood style bold "Human Highlight Reels." Jaxx takes a look at his version which features a more rock star feel to it, with guiltars and music notes.

Jaxx Ryder
Wow cool.

Marley
You like? Made them myself.

Steel Angel
Wait you made these?

Marley
Yep. Very Happy.

Steel reaches out and gives Marley a nice hug.

Steel Angel
Baby you're the best.

Marley
Just shy of a BS in arts design.

Jaxx Ryder
Thanks Marley.

Steel Angel
Yeah thanks alot, this is perfect.

Marley
Not too worry guys, now in return I want both of you to kick ass and look good doing it. Okay?

Steel Angel
Not a problem.

Jaxx Ryder
I can't wait man, this is going to be awesome!

Steel Angel puts on his new shirt and Jaxx does the same, both men take a moment to look at their clothes then look at each other.

Steel Angel
Huh......feels comfy.

Jaxx Ryder
Fits pretty good.

Steel Angel
Well we should consider having these shirts made for all the fans in attendence, they will sell out like hot cakes on a morning light.

Jaxx Rydeer
It's really happening? The Human Highlight Reels are gonna make some noise?

Steel Angel
We will, we're going to be better and this time there wont be any stable group we have to worry about. Just a couple of pot heads who need to be relived of their tag belts.

Jaxx Ryder
Yeah we should ask Jess if we can get a shot at those belts.

Steel Angel
Whoa whoa whoa man you're going too far ahead, we haven't even debuted as a team yet!

Jaxx Ryder
I know but I'm just itching for a fight!

Steel Angel
Calm yourself grasshopper, you'll get to see some action soon enough.

He pats him on the shoulder.

Steel Angel
But not today buddy, you just escaped from the jaws of death, take the day off, train yourself for the following week and let's kick some tag team butt then and only then can we begin to consider tag gold.

He leaves with Ryder with Marley following behind as she closes the door behind them. We then take a small break.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign   Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:49 am

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign Givemeurshoes
Steel Angel: Ahh no you dont, you're gonna pay for the leprechaun remake!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camera rolls on as we take a look at Matt and Johnny.

Johnny - It's time Matt!

Matt - For our Mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn Event!

Johnny - Let's move on to Heather for the announcments.

Camera pans over to Heather.

Heather Thompson - Following match is set for one fall!

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, High Impact title draped over his left shoulder. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then hoists the High Impact title high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the High Impact Championship to the ring announcer before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then waits for his opponent as the song fades out.

Heather Thomspon - First from Mackay, Australia weighing 210 pounds, he's the current High Impact champion Gordon Fury!

Johnny - High Impact champ was able to defend his belt last week against Diana.

Matt - Yeah but now he's got a psycho pyromanic breathing down his neck, you'd think Baron is sitting at home right now watching this match.

Johnny - Indeed because he faces this man for the belt in a few weeks time, he needs to be ready.

Matt - The only thing on the champ's mind right now is to just build momentum.

"Evacuation Code Deciphered" Blasts onto the P.A. system when Figgy appears from behind the entrance curtain. He looks left to right then over his back, hoping the FBI isn't following him

Heather Thompson - Making his way to the ring...

Jumping onto a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features. Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans

Finally traveling toward the ring he takes the time to jump onto the other barricade and exchange with more fans. Before finally tossing off his hoody and casting it into the crowd

Heather Thompson - He weighs in tonight at 235 pounds and hails from Kansas City, Missouri.

Figgy hops off the barricade making a mad dash for the ring. Hopping onto the barricade, he hooks as arm about the top rope. His free arm pumping a fist into the air

Hooking both arms about the top rope, Figgy leans back far, flipping himself into the ring. Quickly hopping onto a turnbuckle to flail his head about

Heather Thompson - He is the "Next Conspiracy" JACOB FIIIGINNNNS!

Hopping off he lands in the center of the ring, boucing on his feet while awaiting the bell.

Johnny - The next conspiracy looking knock the champ of his game here tonight in this main event match.

Matt - We got two rising stars in our main event, ref let em loose this one's going to be a doozy!

Ref checks on both men then calls for the bell.

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign Mainevent
Jacob Figgins [vs] Gordon Fury

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Both men center stage and lock up in a test of strength, after a few moments Gordon takes advantage with the side headlock but Jacob rams his shoulder into the ribcage which makes Gordon let go. Jacob then starts throwing a barrage of punches that drive Gordon backwards, he whips Gordon to the ropes but Gordon knocks him down with a double leg take down before he mounts and begins throwing punches. Jacob throws him off before he can land any though and both men scramble to their feet. Gordon ducks under a clothesline and rebounds with a dropkick but Jacob instead of falling down staggers to the ropes and rebounds back towards Gordon just as he got up, and hooks him with the sto and then starts pounding his head agains the mat.

Johnny - Might wanna sit back folks, this is getting good.

Matt - Jacob already taking it to the champ early on.

Jacob relents on the attack and starts stomping down on Gordon who struggles to his feet. He eats a knee to the face that gets him tied up in the ropes and Jacob charges in looking to knock him outside but Gordon thinks fast and puts both boots to his face, using the added boost to flip over to the ring apron, Gordon measures his man before slingshooting himself off the top rope and knocking Jacob down with a lariat, rolling through the move and springing back to his feet. Jacob slowly gets to his feet before eatting a calf kick to the face which knocks him back down.

Matt - Gordon not taking his opponet lightly.

Johnny - You expect anything less from the High Impact champion?

Gordon picks him back up and whips him to the side, following in close persuit. Jacob reboundon the ropes in time to see Gordon nail him with the knee to the jaw, Gordon then hooks the head and attempts to throw him into the mat with a headlock take down but Jacob pushed him off and Gordon sprints to the other side. He rebounds and runs in with a spear but eats a high rise knee that spins him around as he falls into the mat. He shakes off the woozyness only to have Jacob drive his foot into the face with the drive by kick. Jacob rolls Gordon to his shoulders and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Gordon kicks out.

Johnny - Gonna take more than that to beat the champ.

Matt - We've seen Gordon survive worse beatings then this.

Jacob picks Gordon up and whips him to the corner, Gordon ducks under the body splash attempt and springs off the 2nd rope and throws a disater kick to the mush but Jacob is still on his feet. Gordon takes advantage of his dazed state and pushes him back into the corner, he runs in and drop kicks Jacob into the corner then rolls him up as he staggers back out.

-1-

Jacob kicks out and Gordon stays on him, whipping him into the side then leaping for a dropsault but Jacob hooks the ropes causing Gordon to slam the mat hard. Gordon pulls himself up and takes a running knee for his troubles. Jacob covers.

-1-

Gordon kicks out.

Johnny - Some back and forth action we got here.

Matt - Good thing too, we've been getting so many shorts matches I'm glad to see this one is at least fun to watch.

Jacob runs in and boots Gordon in the gut, he reels him in for a swinging neckbreaker then follows up with rear chin lock, applying the knee for added effect.

Johnny - Champ's in trouble.

Matt - He's gotta fight outta this.

Gordon struggles but manages to throw a swift kick to the face of Jacob to get him to let go. Both men back to the feet and Gordon attempts a tie up but Jacob drops low and cuts Gordon's legs out from under him making him kiss the mat. Jacob reacts quickly and applys a camul clutch. Gordon claws toward the ropes but Jacob locks the hold in tight, not giving Gordon many options as he tries again to reach for the ropes.

Johnny - Jacob keeping the pressure on the champ.

Matt - He's doing well keeping him grounded like that.

Gordon manages to reach the ropes and Jacob is forced to let go. He tries to pull Gordon by his ankles away from the ropes but Gordon kicks him off. Gordon while still holding to the ropes pulls up and springs off from the top rope into a moonsault attack that flattens Jacob. Gordon hooks the leg and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Jacob forces the shoulder up.

Johnny - Gordon now taking it to Jacob.

Matt - So far I'm really digging this match, this is the shit that makes IWF what it is.

Gordon pulls himself back to his feet, already feeling a bit winded but he keeps his resolve up and waits for Jacob to stand back up. He charges in for the spear but Jacob vaults over him and Gordon rebounds back into a flying crossbody, Jacob locks the head in place and starts raining fist on top of Gordon's noggin.

Johnny - Jacob has Gordon in quite a predicament.

Matt - He can't keep taking shots like that, he's gotta get out of that hold.

Gordon pulls himself free and rolls away as he attempts to recover for a moment. Jacob runs in and stops Gordon tries for a roundhouse kick but Gordon ends up faking him out and instead goes for the spear again however Jacob spawls back and Gordon falls flat on his face, Jacob hooks the head and lifts him up then drives him down with a modified ddt.

Matt - Nice move from Jacob!

Jacob rolls Gordon to his back and covers him.

-1-

-2-

Gordon kicks out.

Johnny - Still not enough

Matt - Gordon is taking a beating out there though, you have to wonder how much he has left in the tank.

Jacob runs to the ropes and comes back in then leaps looking for a senton but Gordon rolls out the way and Jacob crashes. Gordon dosent waste much time as he runs to the ropes as Jacob gets to his feet, Gordon returns just in time getting a head full of steam and measuring his target, nailing Jacob with the spear!

Johnny - Gordon is able to hit the Fury Impaler!

Matt - Not quite Johnny look!

Turns out even though Gordon did in fact hit the move, Jacob was able to counter by trapping Gordon in a Gillotine choke hold and wrapping his legs around the waist as he tightens it. Gordon struggles and fails his arms wildly while Jacob keeps the hold in tight.

Johnny - Wow Jacob was able to trap Gordon in the choke hold.

Matt - Gordon is losing more and more air the longer he's trapped, he needs to find a way out and fast!

But Gordon is starting to fade and the ref suddenly moves in and raises the arm and lets it droop down, he lifts it again and it droops once more. Third time and Gordon manages to hold it in but Jacob isn't letting go, however Gordon pushses himself forward with his feet and with one hand grabs the bottom rope.

Johnny - He made it to the ropes!

Matt - That was way too close for comfort.

Jacob releases the hold and both men take a moment to catch their bearings, ref starts to count them out.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

Gordon showing some life as he pulls himself up using the bottem rope, Jacob is also getting to his feet though it's a slow process.

-6-

-7-

-8-

Gordon gets to one knee and Jacob is on his feet though he's leaning on the ropes. Jacob gets out of the ropes and Gordon with a burst on energy pulls to his feet. Gordon moves in and ducks under the clothesline then tries to hook the back of the head for the Dread Spike but Jacob turns around and pushes him off causing him to smack his face right into the turnbuckle pad that he didn't see in front of him. Gordon staggers right into Jacob's waiting hands and he lifts him up and drives him back down with the Sit-out Straight Jacket Brainbuster!

Johnny - Conspiracy Lies Behind the Gates of Valhalla!

Matt - Long ass name for a finisher.

Johnny - Dosen't matter though because Gordon might be out.

Jacob rolls Gordon to his shoulder and sorta just leans on him for the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Jacob Figgins!

Matt - Can't take anything away from these guys Johnny, they went in with guns blazing and Jacob gets a big time win.

Johnny - What a main event we had between these young guns, my hat's off to them, what a match!

Jacob is helpped to his feet as he raises his hand in victory, camera takes a moment to view him soaking in the support from the fans before cutting away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We return back as Jessica's music hits, and she walks out onto the stage.

Jessica Matthews
Congratulations, Jacob.

The crowd cheers as Jacob raises the Uprising Championship into the air.

Jessica Matthews
Now...the reason I selected you two gentlemen to main event this show is because you are two of the champions in IWF as we head towards Ascension.

Matt - Ascension will be replacing Spring Fling on the IWF Pay-Per-View lineup. Another Jessica Matthews brilliant idea.

Johnny - I hope you're not being sarcastic. I love this Ascension idea.

Jessica Matthews
But I was looking at old IWF Records, and I thought to myself...why is it that we only defend these championships at the big events? What about the smaller cities? What about the other people, who don't get to see the big events in New York, or LA, or Chicago? What about these wonderful people, like the ones right here in New Orleans?

The crowd cheers wildly.

Jessica Matthews
And so...I have what I like to call...the "Champion's Choice." On any given week, from here on out, it will be up to the champion to decide whether he puts his title on the line each and every week. Granted, we WILL still have our defenses at the big shows...but for the benefit of all you IWF fans? Here's a chance for our champions to really show what they're worth. Here's their opportunity to establish themselves as dominant competitors, and prove themselves as fighting champions, all for the entertainment of the IWF Faithful!

Matt - Okay...that's a pretty good idea.

Johnny - YES! Just like the New Blood Title!

Jacob looks up the ramp at Jessica and smirks. He holds his Uprising Championship above his head, standing next to Gordon, who wraps his High Impact belt around his waist.

Johnny - The Champions of IWF, ladies and gentlemen!

The two men stand in the ring as the show fades out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign   Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds 68: The Rock & Roll Reign
Page 1 of 1