Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins   Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins NEWBGBanner
LIVE from Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia

Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins Front

Matt - Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Battlegrounds I am Matt Biggars with me as always is Johnny Electric.

Johnny - HELLO everyone we are LIVE from the Philips Arena in Atlanta Georgia.

Matt - That’s right Johnny and tonight we’ve got some jammed packed action. Ethan Cage and Alex Dillinger are both in the house, Diana Logan and Elizabeth Terry continue their best of three series…

Johnny - Let’s not forget about the two triple threat matches and two amazing tag matches tonight.

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as words begin to be spoken.

Because in this there is no teacher, no pupil; there is no leader; there is no guru; there is no Master, no Saviour.
You yourself are the teacher and the pupil; you are the Master; you are the guru; you are the leader; you are everything.
And to understand is to transform what is.

“Diamond” by Stick To Your Guns blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole.

I know that what's in front of me is a reflection of what is inside of me
I see that I need to be myself because it's so lonely in the eyes of someone else
I feel
Oh I feel
Ya I feel and I always will

Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs. The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena.

I starve to leave fee from fear
To free myself, before I disappear
I am forever more than just surviving
This is my life and this life is my diamond
My time,
Your time,
Our time is running out

A few spotlights in the arena scan through the crowd. Appearing from a tunnel in the crowd Alex Dillinger stands tall with the crowd at their feet. With an arm in the air the crowd greets him with a tremendous ovation. Holding a microphone by his side he smirks as the music dies down quickly.

Matt - Alex Dillinger coming out here and starting the show off right!

Johnny - The crowd is buzzing and we just barely got started.

“WE STILL BELIEVE”
“WE STILL BELIEVE”
“WE STILL BELIEVE”
“WE STILL BELIEVE”

The crowd continues chanting as Alex holds his arm up asking for a moment of silence to continue on.

Alex Dillinger
Well SHIT! Atlanta get the FUCK UP out of your seats! This is Battlegrounds!

Dillinger pumps his arms up and down as the crowd explodes cheering and chanting again.

“A-T-L”
“A-T-L”
“A-T-L”
“A-T-L”

Alex Dillinger
Alright now that we’ve got that outta the way and everyone seems perfectly JACKED tonight let’s get down to business shall we? You see I am merely TWO weeks away from earning my shot…EARNING it mind you…I get my shot at the IWF Championship.

The crowd cheers as Alex walks down the steps getting pats on the back and people trying to force themselves in front of the camera for a brief moment of fame.

Alex Dillinger
You know I could come out here and talk about the grand opening of the first of many HFF Wrestling Gyms across the nation…but I’m not out here for shameless plugs or to further myself at your expense. No not at all. Nor am I out here to fuckin spew out some overused 90’s catchphrases in an attempt to get over. Maybe some of you thought I’d come out here and grab a member of the audience like this guy here…

Dillinger points to a man wearing an Ethan Cage t-shirt and rocking a mullet. He scans over the man with his palm facing up he tells the man to come over so he does.

Alex Dillinger
Now this guy here sure I could rip on him for his haircut or even go on a rant about his AWFUL t-shirt…

With the crack of a grin Dillinger looks back to the hard camera while the fan in the EC shirt can’t help but laugh along with the rest of the crowd.

Alex Dillinger
Instead, I’m out here to tell a story. A story about a man for all intensive purposes was counted down and out. Yet through perseverance and support of the IWF world has…COME BACK!

The crowd pops loudly as Dillinger’s face appears to be quite serious in nature. He continues walking down the steps and hops over the barricade walking up the steps into the ring.

Alex Dillinger
I’ve come back from my own personal hell, conquering obstacle after obstacle and being the GREATEST performer I can possibly be. I couldn’t have done any of this if not for EACH and every one of you. I’ve been told I’m foolish for thanking the fans that the hard work was something I did on my own…

*BOO*

Alex Dillinger
Sure I busted my ass to make sure I could comeback and be right here right now in this very ring and more importantly with my eyes set on the prize. I see the IWF Championship and it’s right within my grasp. I refuse to come this far and not reach out and TAKE it. I’ve leapt over Corey Casey’s hurdles, climbed the Remington mountain and here I am at the top…but one man stands in the way of me piercing my flag into the ground. Ethan Cage. Ethan you stand in the way of the people’s revolt. The sound of disappointed fans worldwide has been deafening. They long for a champion with prestige, a champion worthy of representing the company. Not some guy that lives in a delusional world where Ethan Knows Best. There are plenty of things wrong with this company and this business. Alex Dillinger plans to right the ship.

“AXLE VENGEANCE”
*CLAP CLAP*
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

“AXLE VENGEANCE”
*CLAP CLAP*
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

“AXLE VENGEANCE”
*CLAP CLAP*
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

“AXLE VENGEANCE”
*CLAP CLAP*
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Alex Dillinger
This company is in dire needs of a leader. Not just someone that comes out here to gloat on a regular basis and boost himself up hogging the limelight. I’m here to win the IWF Championship and give opportunities to guys like Gordon Fury and Philip Joseph…young guys that maybe never fit the mold or never got the opportunity to truly shine. I’m highly invested in the future of this business…in the future of this company. It’ll take a lot more than Corey Casey or Ethan Cage to stop me…

Just then the someone must’ve Hit the Lights as Hit the Lights by Metallica rips through the speakers. The crowd instantaneously boos as Ethan Cage steps out holding the IWF Championship belt over his shoulder, a microphone in hand.

Matt - Ethan Cage obviously not wanting to hear anything else that Dillinger has to say.

Johnny - He’s had enough so he came out here to put a stop to Dillinger’s rambling.

Ethan Cage
So you ACTUALLY think you can take this title off of me? YOU of all people think you can beat ME!

Alex Dillinger
I don’t think, I know. You don’t deserve that belt…everyone knows it hell even YOU know it. Yet here we stand. You the “champion” me the challenger…

Ethan Cage
That’s right I’m the CHAMPION make sure to remember that shit too.

Alex Dillinger
You gladly accepted the handout; I guess I don’t blame you though. I mean why wouldn’t you want to overcome that embarrassing six-day title reign. So by all means Ethan enjoy this run it’ll be longer than the last but not by much. Enjoy the moment in the sun because…

Without an entrance of any kind out walks an obviously annoyed Jessica Matthews-Casey. Stomping her feet she shows up at the foot of the steps to a mixed reaction.

Jessica Matthews-Casey
ENOUGH! I think I speak for everyone when I say we’ve all grown tired of hearing the both of you ramble on. You two will get a chance tonight to show everyone who is better. Tonight is a chance to give the crowd a little taste of Isolation. Alex Dillinger you will pick a partner of your choice and Ethan Cage you shall pick a partner of your choice for a tag team match. That will be the MAIN EVENT for TONIGHT!

The crowd pops cheering loudly for the announcement as Dillinger nods his head smirking at Ethan mouthing the words “just watch” while Ethan has his arms open like come at me bro walking backwards. Dillinger hops out of the ring flicking his hair back running his hands through his hair. He hops over the barricade walking through the crowd to the back. Heather Thompson stands in the ring as everyone clears out.

Johnny - What a huge announcement by our GM!

Matt - I for one cannot wait for that match

Heather Thompson - This is our opening contest and it is a triple threat match! Introducing first from San Francisco, California weighing in at 115lbs…the SMOKESHOW…SKYLA VAUGHN!

Money Maker by Ludacris hits over the PA as Skyla walks out to the ring. Climbing into the ring Skyla poses for a moment awaiting her opponents.

Heather Thompson - Introducing next from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania weighing in at 285lbs he is the executioner…FRANK FINELLI

As "Bad to the bone" plays over the speakers, Frank Finelli walks out from behind the curtain. The fans greet him with a chorus of boos and jeers as he stands there for amoment soaking in the hatred towards him and he cracks a smirk as he starts to walk to the ring. The booing and jeering continues as he gets cloer to the ring and some fans hurl objects at him along with the insults. He swats a plastic bottle back into the crowd as it comes near him and slowly ascends the ring steps and climbs into the ring. He mounts the turnbuckles and trash talks the fans and then dismounts as black and gold pyro goes off high above the ring. He stands outside the ring by the steel steps staring down Skyla.

Heather Thompson - And finally from…

Before Heather can finish announcing Frank rushes the stage and boots the FUCK out of Miss Jade. Kicking her skull in she falls to the ground knocked out cold from the vicious big boot. Frank just smiles and lifts her up tossing her off the stage like a bag of trash.

Matt - OH MY GOD!

Johnny - Someone check on her! QUICK SHE LOOKS DEAD!

Matt - That was SICK!

Frank makes his way down to the ring to a chorus of boos as he slides under the bottom rope walking right up to Skyla and backing her into a corner. He licks his chops.

Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins Match
Frank Finelli [vs] Skyla Vaughn

[DING DING DING]

Matt - Oh this just isn’t right. Frank is a mammoth of a man and Skyla is defenseless.

Johnny - Hey she signed up for this no one twisted her arm…

Frank grabs her turning her around with a wrist lock and begins twisting her arm. She uses her feet to leap up over him slamming him to the mat.

Matt - He twisted her arm and she FOUGHT BACK!

Johnny - Quite impressive!

Skyla dives on Frank and pummels him with lefts and rights as the crowd goes crazy getting fired up. Frank covers up dodging a lot of punches and finally grabs both her wrists. He sits up holding her tightly. Like as if he was cracking a whip Frank snaps Skyla’s body smashing her against the turnbuckle. She falls limp as the crowd boos.

Matt - Just put an end to it already. Stop toying with her.

Frank gets her in a Full Nelson grinning from ear to ear as he SMASHES her face first into the mat covering her by pushing her legs up to her chest humping with each count of the ref.

Matt - FINELLI FATALITY!

1…

2…

Matt - He disgusts me…

Johnny - It’s the nature of the beast baby.

Frank releases the hold and starts to lift up Skyla to her feet. He just laughs and is obviously treating her like a joke. As she stagers about Skyla somehow mounts some offense and continues her attempt to fight back with a dropkick to the knees of Frank. As Frank collapses to his knees Skyla gets the jump and bounces off the ropes. Frank is in shock as she dropkicks him in the face hearing it big from the crowd.

Matt - Here we GO!

Skyla hops up on the turnbuckle showing great athleticism she leaps off doing a frog splash. Hitting it HUGE on Frank.

Matt - COME ON SKYLA!

Johnny - Now we've got a match!

As the ref drops down to count for the pin Frank is quick to overpower her and kick out. Frank the bigger and stronger man is just unaffected by Skyla's offense at this point. She keeps going and going trying to kick the big man down once again but Frank still continues to get to his feet. The 285lber grabs Skyla once more and signals he's done playing. Lifting her again for the Fatality he hits it hard.

Matt - DAMMIT!

Johnny - GAME...OVER!

The ref drops down as Frank puts his forearm in her mouth while pinning her.

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner…Frank Finelli[/b]

The referee grabs Frank Finelli's hand and raises it to the sky. He celebrates in the ring as the crowd boos loudly, clearly not happy that Frank Finelli won the match. He just smirks in the ring, soaking in the boos as the scene cuts backstage.

Alex Dillinger is walking around backstage on his iPhone tweeting from the looks of it. With his Raybans on, white v-neck, slate skinnies, and black boat shoes he’s obviously looking as fresh as ever. Turning to the right he passes by a few members of the backstage staff nodding to them and saying hello. Standing in front of a locker room he knocks on it with a smile.

????
Come in…

Opening the locker room door Dillinger steps in removing an earbud from his ear and placing his iPhone back into his pocket. The camera pans to the left and Jaci Sovereign is sitting there unpacking her gym bag.

Jaci Sovereign
You gonna just stand there or you coming in?

Alex walks in laughing at pats Jaci on the back giving her a hug before sitting down on the bench beside her.

Alex Dillinger
So Jaci, I know that we’ve been friends for a long time and everything right? Been through a lot been really close etcetera.

Jaci Sovereign
Of course AL-X. What makes you ask that?

Wiping his hands over his face Alex shakes his arms to get the blood flow back. Obviously nervous looking his facial expression and mannerisms make Jaci just as nervous. Alex drops to one knee.

Jaci Sovereign
Whoa there…Alex I’m…hey just hold on…wait…I don’t know…

Alex Dillinger
Will you Jaci Sovereign…be my…

They lock eyes and Alex bats his looking extra soft and sappy.

Alex Dillinger
Do me the honor of being my…my…tag team partner tonight?

Suddenly all the color returned to Jaci’s face even more so that she turned beet red. Alex started to laugh hysterically as she slapped him in the arm letting out a hmph.

Jaci Sovereign
You ass!

Alex Dillinger
I couldn’t resist, but you didn’t answer the question.

Jaci Sovereign
Of course I will! Now time for you to go torement someone else I’ve got to get ready plus the longer you stay the more I’m apt to change my mind.

Alex Dillinger
Alright fair enough! Let’s make some history tonight…

Both of them laugh as Alex gives Jaci another hug goodbye. You can hear the crowd pop loudly as the announcement is made with both of them finally teaming and both finally being in the ring together even since the UECW days. As Dillinger leaves the room Jaci puts her hand on her forehead smiling and shaking her head at Alex’s faux proposal.

Matt - So Jaci Sovereign will be teaming up with Alex Dillinger tonight!

Johnny - Hell of a team!

Matt - This will be the first time in history the two have even been in the ring at the same time.

Johnny - Battlegrounds…making history!

The camera cuts to the empty ring, as "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey plays throughout the arena. Becky Valiant comes out first leading the crowd in singing this rock and roll classic.

Werner Wehrmact comes out through the curtains with a serious expression on his face as he slowly walks to the ring. When he gets about halfway down, his right arm starts to rise an then flexes. Werner looks at it in surprise and he turns back to the ring where he yells out, "The arm hungers!"

He finishes walking to the, and rolls in underneath the ropes. He gets back up, and his slam arm once again begins to flex. He pushes it back down as he makes his way to his corner.

Heather Thompson - The following triple threat match is set for one fall introducing first from parts unknown weighing tonight at 268 pounds Werner Wehrmact.

Johnny - Welcome back everyone to IWF and here we're going to see the debut of Werner Wehrmact.

Matt - Hey isn't that Beckey, the girl who managed Johnny Cage?

Johnny - Yeah it is.

Matt - Now that I think of it he does have a similer style to that of Johnny.

Johnny - Well we can only hope he'll have a better then Cage did in IWF.

"Violence" by A Day to Remember hits the PA system followed by the 6 foot 3 Texan superstar walking out the black curtain. Beau walks onto the steel stage, taken a sudden pause while he looks out at all the people at attendance. Trying to examine everyone's reaction towards him. After showing some interest in the fans opinions for a few seconds Bowens proceeds to make his way down the steel ramp. Trying to stretch his arm muscles while the cameras follow him into the ring. Once Beau is in the squared circle he walks to the nearest turnbuckle and he takes a seat on the second turnbuckle while he waits for his opponent to come out or for the referee to ring the bell.

Heather Thompson - And from Dallas, Texas weighing at 201 pounds Beau Bowens!

Matt - Where they get their names from?

Johnny - Who knows, who cares let's just hope they can fight well because this crowd isn't impressed right now.

Slayed by Overseer plays as Masochist Messiah power walks towards the ring and removes his jacket as he looks down at his opponets.

Heather Thompson - Weighing at 235, Masochist Messiah!

Matt - This guy has been destroying the undercard lately for the past few weeks.

Johnny - At this rate he's sure to get into the title hunt, he just needs to add a little more momentum.

Ref checks on all three men and signals for the bell.

Triple Threat Match
Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Beau charges in and gets floored by Werner with a clothesline, Messiah moves in with some lefts and rights to Werner who shrugs it off. Messiah attempts a irish whip but gets reveresed, Messiah bounces back right into a snap powerslam driving the air out of his lungs.

Johnny - Wow Werner already taking it both of these guys in the early going.

Matt - Something tells me he's just getting started.

Beau gets back to his feet and gets a few heavy punches the daze him, Werner then scoops him up and slams him back down but dosent stop there as he picks the man back up and slams him down yet again with another scoop slam however he picks him up once more and just for good measure he slams him back down with the scoop slam. Werner then makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Messiah moves in to break up the pin fall, Werner covers up as Messiah rains closed fists down on his forehead but Werner shoves him towards the ropes and throws him high into the air with a back body drop.

Matt - Did you see how high Messiah flew from that back body drop!?

Johnny - Indeed I did, talk about free falling.

Werner then picks Messiah up and throws him towards the corner, he charges in but Messiah gets an elbow to the face which drives him back a few steps. Messiah then attempts a double ax handle but gets caught in mid air and Werner tosses him over with the t bone suplex effectively sending out of the ring!

Matt - Messiah just got throw out the ring with authority!

Johnny - This Werner guy is just throwing these poor fellas around like rag dolls.

Beau gets to his feet though he's a bit unsteady, Werner moves in quick with a boot to the gut. Then he grabs Beau and lifts him up to his shoulders, he runs around the ring a bit before he slams him down hard with the powerslam!

Johnny - Demon Spanker!

Matt - This is it!

Werner then hooks the inside leg and covers.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Werner Wehrmact!

Johnny - Well this guy sure cleaned house on these guys.

Matt - He's off to a good start, I can't help but wonder if this is a sign of things to come for this new guy.

Johnny - Only time will tell for now though to the victor go the spoils.

Werner raises his hand in victory while Beckey applades from outside, camera centers on his face for a moment before cutting backstage.

Ethan Cage is seen walking backstage, holding the IWF Championship around his shoulder. He is about to walk into his dressing room when David Lester quickly stops him and shoves a microphone in his face.

David Lester
Ethan what are your plans tonight for a partner? Alex already chose Jaci as his partner, so who are you going to choose for yours?

Ethan Cage
I don’t even need a partner to beat those two. I could do it with one hand tied behind my back. Those two are nothing compared to me. I’m the IWF Champion for a reason. I don’t need to rely on a partner to ultimately fail and cost me the match

David Lester
But Jessica says you MUST have a partner and you HAVE to choose them.

Ethan Cage
Well then I choose the next guy to walk around that corner

David and the camera turn to look at the corner of the hallway. After a few moments, Gordon Fury suddenly turns around it, holding a gym bag and walking down towards the camera.

Ethan Cage
There’s my partner.

Ethan Cage slams the locker room door in David Lester’s face. He immediately runs over to Gordon Fury and shoves the mic in his face this time

David Lester
Gordon Fury, Ethan just picked you as his partner for the main event tag match tonight, how do you feel about that?

Gordon Fury
Wait what?

David Lester
Ethan Cage had to pick a partner to tag with him in the main event tonight against Alex Dillinger and Jaci Sovereign. And he picked you. Your thoughts?

Gordon Fury
I’m so confused. I'm in the main event?

David Lester
Yes

Gordon Fury
With Ethan Cage?

David Lester
Yes

Gordon Fury
Against Alex Dillinger and Jaci Sovereign?

David Lester
Yes yes yes!

Gordon Fury
...I need to talk to Jessica about this

David Lester
You do that! We’ll see you in the main event!

The camera fades out as Gordon Fury walks off, looking clearly confused, and David Lester standing there looking like an idiot. The screen fades into the ring. Heather Thompson stands there, preparing for the next match.

Heather Thompson - The following match is set for one fall!

Adrenalize starts as Brad makes his way down the ramp. he stops along the way teasing the fans, he slides under the ring rope and hops up on the second turnbuckle soaking in the boos from the crowd.

Heather Thompson - First from Colorado Springs, CO weighing tonight at 218 pounds Brad Franklin.

Matt - Brad is gonna have his hands full in this match.

Johnny - No kidding Jack Savage is about as dangerous as they come.

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as  Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and  runs her hands up down Jack's body.

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.  

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your  heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!![/color]

Heather Thompson - From Green Bay, Wisconsin weighing at 230 pounds Jack Savage!

Johnny - Lately we've seen Savage return like never before, I dont think I've seen a man more ready to tear someone's head off than him.

Matt - He's got a mean streak that few can ever hope to match, I'd hate to be in Brad's shoes right now.

Ref checks on both men then calls for the bell.

Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Brad moves in with some quick punches that find their mark then he runs to the ropes, Jack recovers in time though and runs right it turning Brad inside out with a short arm clothesline! Brad gets picked off his feet and Jack flings him to the corner, Jack run with a body splash then throws a series of lefts and rights that hit varous parts of the ribcage. The ref tells him to get him out of the corner which he does as he pulls Brad towards him and levels him with another clothesline.

Matt - Jack already showing the agression early on.

Johnny - He's feeling right at home, just picking this guy off like he's a peice of fresh meat.

Brad rolls to his stomich and crawls but dosent get far as Jack walks up to him and plants a boot to the back of his skull and buried his face into the mat, spreading his arms wide as the crowd lets him have it with boos, putting a smile on his face.

Johnny - Ahh Jack ever the gentleman to the crowd.

Matt - He just loves it when the crowd hates him.

Jack picks Brad up however he springs to life and nails a jawbreaker causing him to let go of him. Brad then attempts to whip him to the corner however Jack reverses it and send Brad crashing back first into the turnbuckle. Jack charges in but Brad kicks him hard in the gut making him stop for a moment. Then Brad pulls himself to the second rope and wraps his arms around Jack's neck.

Johnny - Wonder what Brad is up to.

Matt - Whatever it is he needs to do is quick because Jack ain't gonna stay dazed for long.

As if on cue right when Brad was about to do something Jack fights out of Brad's grip with repeated body shots forcing him to let go. Jack dosen't waiste any time as he hooks Brad's head and nails the top rope ddt dropping his skull into the mat.

Johnny - Savage Spike!

Matt - Brad took too long and Jack made him pay.

Jack pulls Brad away from the ropes and covers him.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Jack Savage!

Johnny - And just like that Jack is on a roll.

Matt - He's building some much needed momentum going into Isolation.

Johnny - Jack is back and he looks better than ever, other people in the locker room best take notice.

Jack has an arrogant smirk as he allows the ref to hold his arm in victory. He quickly breaks away and leaves the ring with his managers following close behind, camera zooms on him and his group for a moment before fading away. We then take a small break.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins   Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:48 pm

We return with IWF's favorite bearded backstage interviewer Darrell Parks, who is with Tim Patrick and Blyss Lockhart.

Darrell Parks
Hi hello. I’m here for an interview with Tim Patrick and Blyss Lockhart. Hello.

Blyss Lockhart
Hi

Tim Patrick
Interview away

Darrell Parks
Tim what is your favorite fruit?

Tim Patrick
…what?

Darrell Parks
You have a big match tonight. Please tell me, because I don’t know what the match is.

Tim Patrick
Blyss and I are taking on Sean and Megan tonight in a traditional mixed tag team match. After what Sean did to me last week, I need to face him in the ring. Sean Libby may have helped me start my career here, but I don’t owe him anything. I was just trying to get a chance at the biggest prize in IWF last week, and he attacked me because of it. I did nothing wrong, he would have done the exact same thing. But I guess I now know where Sean stands when it comes to me. We’ll do our talking in the ring tonight Sean. But I don’t think you’re going to do much talking.

Darrell Parks
That’s just great! Blyss, I hear you’re in the match too.

Blyss Lockhart
Megan has bitten off way more than she can chew by fighting me in this match. I don’t even want to fight her; I need to be focusing on my match with Diana at Isolation. But I’ll be out there and I’ll be ready to kick Megan’s ass. I’ll just prove that she doesn’t belong in the ring with me. There's a reason that I'm still the Phoenix Champion. I've beaten nearly everyone who's done anything in this company. Megan is nothing compared to me.

Darrell Parks
Ohohoh yes well then goodbye to you too

Darrell Parks suddenly walks off camera, leaving Tim Patrick and Blyss Lockhart standing there looking very confused. The show fades back to show the thousands of screaming and chanting fans in attendance for IWF Battle Grounds. Suddenly, the lights fade as "The God That Failed" by Metallica begins to play through the arena. The fans rise to their feet, already beginning to boo or shout obscenities in the direction of the upper stage as the lights begin to fade; just a dim light shining on the top of the stage. A loud blast of pyro shocks the ears of those in the arena as Alexander Remington appears in the midst of the smoke, cracking a smile as he looks upon his loyal subjects or detractors before turning his focus to the ring, ignoring the chants from the masses as they beg and plead for him to leave their presence. CEECEE slowly walks out from backstage to stand beside ALX, a proud smirk of approval on his face as he claps his hands

Heather Thompson- Making his way to the ring at this time…Being accompanied by the Chairman of the IWF Board of Directors Corey Casey…Alexander Remington!

Johnny- Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and it looks like we are going to hear from the returning Alexander Remington who, as always, has his lap dog Corey Casey in tow…

Matt- You’d better bite your tongue, Johnny! Corey Casey isn’t Alexander Remington’s lap dog…Is the Chairman of the Board of IWF Directors and your boss!

Johnny- Corey Casey is a slime ball who is determined to get the IWF World Heavyweight Championship back around the waist of Alexander Remington by any means necessary…the man should be removed from power immediately!

Matt- Ssssshhhhhh!!!!

Smugly, Alexander Remington makes his way down to the ring, ignoring the outreached hands of those fans who are still a fan of Alexander's work, coldly walking slowly toward the ring, with Corey Casey trailing a few steps behind, until he finally reaches the ring apron. Slowly stepping onto the side of the ring apron, he leans his back against the ropes as he once again pans his eyes around the arena, taking in the atmosphere, almost loving the negative attention pointed in his direction. He shrugs them off finally as he enters the ring, climbing onto the nearest turnbuckles as he stretches his arms high into the air, scoffing at his detractors as he hops off the turnbuckles and leans his back against them as Corey Casey climbs into the ring and points to Alexander Remington, nodding his head a few times before resuming his clapping. Alexander Remington basks in the hatred of the crowd for a few moments before calling for a microphone

Alexander Remington
I can tell that each and every one of you is just overjoyed that I’m back

Alexander Remington smirks as the crowd once again erupts in a chorus of boo’s and jeering chants

Alexander Remington
Well folks…I’m not out here to sit around and fucking talk about you. I’m out here to set the record straight…I’m out here to make damn sure that justice is served and that the wrongs that have been inflicted upon me are righted

The camera pans over to show Corey Casey, who is nodding his head empathetically. Alexander Remington turns and nods at Corey Casey before turning back to the camera

Alexander Remington
Ladies and gentlemen…I want to roll a piece of footage from last week. Now, this piece of footage shows without a SHADOW OF A DOUBT that I should be the new #1 Contender to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship!

Alexander Remington turns and motions up to the big screen which begins to roll footage from last week’s main event

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander Remington picks Alex Dillinger up and looks to hit a jumping flatliner. But before he can jump, a fully recovered Gordon Fury slides into the ring and spears Alexander Remington. Gordon Fury slides out of the ring and up the ramp, smiling as Alexander Remington rolls around on the mat, holding his stomach. Corey Casey immediately chases Gordon Fury, following him backstage

Johnny – Fury Impact! On Alexander Remington just before he can win the match!

Matt – I can’t even believe it! Here comes the Lobotomy!

Eventually, Alexander Remington gets to his feet and slowly walks towards Alex Dillinger, shaking his head in anger. Alexander Remington grabs Alex Dillinger, who suddenly springs up, grabs Alexander Remington and lifts him across his chest, before delivering a swinging sideslam into a reverse STO, planting Alexander Remington’s face into the mat. Alex Dillinger immediately rolls over and hooks the leg of Alexander Remington. Corey Casey reappears at the top of the stage and sees the pinfall. He sprints back towards the ring as the referee makes the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey slides into the ring, but it’s too late as the referee is already calling for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner and NEW Number One contender for the IWF Championship…Alex Dillinger!

Johnny – Huge win for Alex

Matt – He’s the new number one contender, he’ll get to fight Ethan at Isolation!

The referee grabs Alex Dillinger’s hand and raises it to the sky. Alex Dillinger celebrates in the ring as the crowd cheers. Corey Casey shakes his head as he helps Alexander Remington get to his feet. The two leave the ring, Corey still not believing that Remington lost. Alex Dillinger waves goodbye to the two of them as they walk up the stage

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene cuts back to the ring to show Alexander Remington and Corey Casey.

Alexander Remington
As you can plainly see, if it weren’t for Gordon Fury CLEARLY involving himself in the match AFTER HE HAD ALREADY BEEN ELIMINATED I would stand before you, the new #1 Contender. Ladies and gentlemen…Gordon Fury had NO business being in that ring after I already eliminated him. He had no RIGHT to interfere in my match. But is he suspended? Did he get fined? Did the decision get made to reverse the decision and grant a one on one match between Alex Dillinger and I? NO!

This is just yet another case in a laundry list of incidences where a superstar has interfered in another superstar’s match and nothing has been done about it. And who is to blame for this onslaught of injustice? Jessica Matthews! She is incompetent and has done nothing but fuck up IWF since the day she took control. When Corey Casey was in control and running IWF, something like this would’ve never happened. Little pieces of shit like Gordon Fury wouldn’t have dared to step into the ring with the true Emperor of IWF. Gordon Fury is nothing more than a small, insignificant little speck in the grand scheme of things. Gordon, I wasn’t going to come out here and even mention you because you are truly just another brain dead, over hyped, glorified nobody whose two seconds in the spotlight has finally killed off the last of his brain cells. If I were you I would run and fucking hide and make damn sure you and I never cross paths again

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, his head low so to not show his face. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him, carrying a microphone in his hand

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

Johnny- Gordon Fury showing the heart of a lion right now by making his way out here

Matt- He might have the heart of a lion…but his heart might be ripped out of his chest by Alexander Remington here in a minute!

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron. Gordon Fury smiles mischievously at Alexander Remington and Corey Casey before bringing the mic up to his lips

Gordon Fury
Sorry…I do hate to interrupt you…wait…no I don’t

Gordon Fury smirks as winks at Alexander Remington, who stares back at Gordon Fury impassively

Gordon Fury
I couldn’t help myself…I just had to come out here and point out a few things. You see, for starters, I am not insignificant…nor am I over hyped. I am the goddamn IWF High Impact Champion…which means every single ounce of hype that I have, I have earned!

Gordon Fury holds the High Impact Championship up high in the air. Alexander Remington feigns a yawn

Alexander Remington
Yes your King of the Mid-Card belt is so impressive. Why don’t you try winning a big boy belt….then you can talk to me.

Gordon Fury
That’s the thing, Remi….i plan on winning the “big boy” belt. You see, people are sick of you…they’re sick of your face, they’re sick of you proclaiming yourself “IWF’s Emperor,” they sick of your crippled sidekick Cripple Casey…

The audience erupts in a jeering chant

“CRIPPLED CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“CRIPPLED CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Alexander Remington’s face twitches, showing a sign of anger and irritation. Meanwhile, Corey Casey himself is clearly seething with rage, hatred and anger burning brightly in the depths of his gaze as he stares at Gordon Fury

Alexander Remington
You people need to bite your tongues…Corey Casey is a fucking legend in this business!

Gordon Fury rolls his eyes

Gordon Fury
Corey Casey WAS a legend in this business…now he’s been reduced to nothing more than your lap dog. But that’s not the point…

A serious look appears on Gordon Fury’s face as he steps up and gets in Alexander Remington’s face. The two men go eye to eye in the center of the ring

Gordon Fury
The point is, Remi, that I am ready to take the next step in my career. I am ready to take my spot in IWF history as being the first ever man to hold the High Impact and World Heavyweight Championships at the same time. I am ready to be a main eventer in this company…but most of all, I am ready to show the doubters and the guys who sit at the top of the roster and hoard title shot after title shot all for themselves, that a new day is dawning. These fans deserve to see something they’ve never seen before…these people deserve more than just seeing the same three or four guys challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship over and over again. It’s time to breathe some life into this company and freshen up the World title picture…and I’m just the guy to give it to them

Gordon Fury winks at Alexander Remington. Alexander Remington sneers at Gordon Fury before slowly raising the mic up to his lips

Alexander Remington
I don’t give a shit about what these people think of me. I don’t give a shit what these people or you, for that matter, think should happen with the IWF World Heavyweight Championship picture. All I care about is getting back what is rightfully mine. The IWF World Heavyweight Championship will once again sit proudly around my waist before my time here is through…that much I can assure you, Gordon. However, I do have one question to ask you. How do you plan on launching yourself into the main event picture and being the next big thing in IWF…

Alexander Remington suddenly reaches out and grabs Gordon Fury. Alexander Remington then drills Gordon Fury with a Cashflow, sending Gordon Fury crashing down to the canvas. Alexander Remington grabs his microphone and pulls himself up to his feet. Alexander Remington then squats down right by Gordon Fury’s head and says softly

Alexander Remington
…when you can’t even stand up?

Alexander Remington hands the microphone back to Corey Casey, who walks over to where Gordon Fury is lying. Corey Casey prods Gordon Fury’s face with his boot none too gently

Corey Casey
Oh and by the way, Gordon Fury, if you can hear me….i thought I’d share a bit of my own news with you. You see, next week on Battle Grounds, the IWF Board of Directors has decreed that you will defend your High Impact Championship against none other than Flex Johnson….how does that factor into your revolution plans?

Corey Casey and Alexander Remington smile confidently as Corey Casey tosses the microphone down to the canvas. The two men bail out of the ring and walk slowly up the entrance ramp, basking in the boo’s and hatred of the live crowd. The camera focuses in on the two men for a moment before slowly fading to commercial

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins Image

Elizabeth Terry says: “Diana Logan thinks she’s Superwoman? Bitch I wear this costume WWWAAYYY better than you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is the second of the Best of Three Series between DL and ELZ! Should DL win this match, she will be named the new #1 Contender to the IWF Phoenix Championship!

Johnny- Welcome back folks and we’ve got some awesome IWF Divas action coming up for you!

Matt- Damn right we do! ELZ finds herself in a 1-0 hole in this best of 3 series to determine who will face Blyss Lockhart at Isolation for the IWF Phoenix Title!

Johnny- Should DL win here tonight, she’s going to get a crack at the coveted belt at Isolation!

"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga blasts in the P.A. system. The cameras zoom in up the ramp to spot Elizabeth pushing the curtains out of her way rather violently. Making her way down the ramp.

Heather Thompson- Introducing first…From Oxford, England…Weighing in at 115 Pounds…Elizabeth Terry!

Johnny- As we previously stated folks, should Elizabeth Terry lose, she will find herself on the outside looking in at the Phoenix Championship match at Isolation!

Matt- Neither one of these divas seem like they are ready to back down so this match should be one for the books!

Once close to the ring Elizabeth climbs in and stands in the center of the ring screaming out to the fans. If you looked closely you'd see that she was talking to herself. Awaiting her opponent.

Heather Thompson- And her opponent…

White lights flash brightly, followed by the sound of thunder as the lights dim. Red and gold lasers cut through the blue-lit fog that rolls out from the sides of the stage as the opening bars of “She’s Like Thunder” blast over the speakers. The dark-haired woman can be seen quietly entering the stage at this time, but when Doro’s voice enters, gold sparks erupt and the spotlight shines on Diana Logan. She wears a costume reminiscent of Wonder Woman’s newest, with a red leather jacket over a red and gold top, and skintight blue pants with silver stars down the side seams. There’s a vinyl tiara wrapped around her forehead, with a red star in the center. It all glitters in the light as she strides confidently down to the ring, and leaps up onto the apron.

Heather Thompson- From Evanston, Wyoming…Weighing in at 170 Pounds…Diana Logan!

Johnny- Diana Logan has the distinct size advantage over the much smaller Elizabeth Terry

Matt- A fact we saw last week when Diana Logan took Elizabeth Terry and just dominated her for a majority of the match!

Johnny- I think the match between these two fierce female warriors is going to be much closer this time!

Diana Logan raises her hands into the air to acknowledge the crowd and ask for their energy, before she does a flip over the top rope and goes to her corner to remove her jacket and get ready to face her opponent. The ref looks at both women and nods before calling for the bell

Winner will earn a shot at the Phoenix Title at Isolation
Best of 3 Series: Match Two
Diana Logan [vs.] Elizabeth Terry

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Elizabeth Terry suddenly storms across the ring, looking to go on the offense early. Diana Logan drops down just as Elizabeth Terry lashes out, looking to drop Diana Logan with a big time clothesline. Diana Logan quickly pulls herself up to her feet, reaches out, grabs Elizabeth Terry, and locks in the Lasso of Truth

Johnny- NO WAY!

Matt- SHE CAN’T BE SERIOUS?!?!

Elizabeth Terry screams in agony, trying to fight out of the hold. Diana Logan hops up and adjusts her angle, really cranking back on the hold and forcing an incredible amount of pain onto Elizabeth Terry who is left with no other alternative but to tap out. The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Advancing to the Phoenix Championship Match at Isolation….Diana Logan!

Diana Logan lets Elizabeth Terry fall to the canvas in a heap and lets the ref hold her wrist aloft in victory

Johnny- Diana Logan did it!

Matt- She’s going to advance and get a shot at the Phoenix Title at Isolation!

“Dead To Me” by All For Nothing suddenly blasts out of the house PA system and Blyss Lockhart slowly walks out from backstage, the IWF Phoenix Title slung casually over her shoulder

Johnny- And there is the champ

Matt- Blyss Lockhart has been seemingly unstoppable since winning first the Queen of Wrestling, then Phoenix Championship! Blyss is a legit wrecking crew!

Blyss Lockhart looks down the entrance ramp at Diana Logan and raises the IWF Phoenix Title high in the air. Diana Logan points up the ramp at Blyss Lockhart and then makes the belt sign around her waist

Johnny- This is going to be an awesome match!

Matt- The Phoenix Title Match could damn well steal the show!!!

The camera zooms in on Diana Logan for a moment before cutting to the back

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Matthews-Casey is shown backstage sitting in her office behind her desk. There is a knock on the door which draws Jessica Matthews-Casey’s attention away from her paperwork

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Come in

The camera zooms out to show Corey Casey, who walks into Jessica Matthews-Casey’s office, his gaze cast down to the floor. A look of brief anger flashes across Jessica Matthews-Casey’s features as she sees Corey Casey’s face

Jessica Matthews-Casey
What do you want, Cor? I’m busy

Corey Casey walks over to Jessica Matthews-Casey’s desk and sits down at a chair on the other side of the desk from Jess

Corey Casey
I just want to talk, Jess

Jessica Matthews-Casey sighs and sets her pen down and leans back in her chair. She raises one eyebrow and nods her head as a “hurry the fuck up” look appears on her face. An award silence hangs in the air a moment as Corey Casey finally lifts his gaze to look Jessica Matthews-Casey in the face. After a moment of silence, Jessica Matthews-Casey speaks, the agitation evident in her tone

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Well…you gonna talk or what?

Corey Casey
Jess…don’t be like that?

Jessica Matthews-Casey shrugs

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Be like what? Don’t still be mad at you for fucking cheating on me? Don’t be mad at you for thinking with your cock and not with your brain? Don’t be mad at you since you put your needs before the needs of our fucking children?

Corey Casey
Jess…how many times do I have to tell you? I didn’t fuck Ruby Winters!

Jessica Matthews-Casey shakes her head and massages her temples

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Cor…you’ve never been able to lie to me…ever. I can always tell when you’re lying. Even when you were having your mental issues…I could always tell when you were lying to me.

A flicker of frustration appears in the pit of Corey Casey’s eyes as he looks at Jessica Matthews-Casey

Corey Casey
Jess…I swear to you I’m not lying. I didn’t have sex with Ruby!

Jessica Matthews-Casey shakes her head again and quickly wipes a tear from the pit of her eye so subtly that, unless he was specifically looking for it. Corey Casey wouldn’t have even noticed

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Well whatever…I know you did, you know you did, Chuck told me you did…so that’s all that matters. Are we done here?

A look of confusion appears on Corey Casey’s face

Corey Casey
Chuck told you I had sex with Ruby? Really? You’re going to believe Chuck over me? Jess…we both know that Chuck and I don’t exactly have the best fucking relationship. Not to mention he went completely off the rails when he left here and hasn’t been heard from in two months! Please Jess….you have to believe me…I love you…and because I love you I want to ask you something…

The tears are flowing down Jessica Matthews-Casey’s cheeks freely now and you can hear the almost pleading tone of Corey Casey, something never before heard on a professional wrestling broadcast in Corey Casey’s entire career.

Jessica Matthews-Casey
What?

Corey Casey
Jess…IWF isn’t a place I ever wanted to have to see you in. This place is brutal….life on the road is hard. It’s not easy running a flagship TV wrestling promotion for me, and I’ve lived and grown up in this industry. I mean, it was one thing when Chuck was here to “help” you…

Jessica Matthews-Casey
He did help me thank you very much!

Corey Casey holds his hands up in the air

Corey Casey
Ok…I’m just saying, it can’t be easy for you. You don’t have experience in this business, Jess. Besides, if both of us are out on the road with IWF, who is at home…

Jessica Matthews-Casey suddenly cuts Corey Casey off

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Don’t…don’t you fucking dare bring Raylyn and Gavin into this. You of all fucking people do not have the right

Corey Casey
Me of all people? I don’t have the right? Jess….those two are the only thing I’ve ever done right in my life. You and those kids are the only thing that matter to me!

Jessica Matthews-Casey slips into an infuriated silence which lies thickly over the scene. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door of Jessica Matthews-Casey’s office which shatters the silence like a rock flying through a pane of glass

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Go away, I’m busy

The knock comes again a second time. This time, Jessica Matthews-Casey speaks up louder

Jessica Matthews-Casey
I said go…

The door to the office flies open and Elizabeth Terry walks in, still covered in sweat and wearing her ring gear

Elizabeth Terry
Listen Jess, we need to talk about my mat…

Elizabeth Terry suddenly notices Corey Casey, who is still sitting in the chair in front of Jess’ desk. Elizabeth Terry looks down at the ground and tucks a stray strand of hair back behind one of her ears, blushing slightly

Elizabeth Terry
Hi Corey

If looks could kill, Jessica Matthews-Casey would’ve murdered Elizabeth Terry. Jessica Matthews-Casey’s gaze shoots from Elizabeth Terry to Corey Casey and then back to Elizabeth Terry. When she speaks, Jess’ voice is as sharp as a razor

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Unless you tell me why the fuck you’re standing in my office right now in three seconds, I am going to have you removed from my building

Elizabeth Terry looks up at Jess, shooting her a murderous glare

Elizabeth Terry
Fine. I got fucked over twice. I should’ve won last week vs. Diana and this week that stupid bitch caught me off guard. I demand that I be made a part of the Phoenix Championship match at Isolation!

Jessica Matthews-Casey slowly gets to her feet and leans forward on her desk, staring holes through Elizabeth Terry. Jessica Matthews-Casey openly laughs in Elizabeth Terry’s face

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Is that all? Because if it is, you must be on drugs to think I am going to do that

Elizabeth Terry crosses the room and stands behind the chair where Corey Casey is sitting. She leans forward and rests her hands on Corey Casey’s shoulders, the tips of her breasts just barely brushing the top of Corey Casey’s head. When she speaks, Elizabeth Terry’s voice is soft and flirty

Elizabeth Terry
Corey….you’re not really going to leave me off the Isolation card are you? We both know that I am a high caliber talent…it would be a waste of my god given skill…well, one of my MANY skills…if I were left off the card. Besides, the two of us negotiated my contract and have spent a fair amount of time getting to know one another recently…

Jessica Matthews-Casey suddenly snaps and stands up straight. She suddenly smiles…danger clearly lurking behind her phony grin. Corey Casey looks from Jessica Matthews-Casey to Elizabeth Terry and then back to Jessica Matthews-Casey

Corey Casey
Jess…this isn’t at all what she’s making it seem like. Legit, we are friends…that’s it. I was negotiating her contract that’s all!

Jessica Matthews-Casey shoots Corey Casey a glare that causes Corey Casey to fall silent. Jessica Matthews-Casey then turns her attention back to Elizabeth Terry

Jessica Matthews-Casey
You know what Elizabeth? You’re right…the Phoenix Title match at Isolation should be a triple threat match

Elizabeth Terry slowly stands up, making sure to drag her fingers slowly along the back of the chair right by Corey Casey’s head

Elizabeth Terry
I knew you would see it my…

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Blyss Lockhart vs. Diana Logan vs. Meghan Andrews should make a really big splash in the ratings

Color rushes to Elizabeth Terry’s face as she begins to protest

Elizabeth Terry
WAIT! THAT’S NOT AT ALL WHAT I…

Jessica Matthews-Casey points to the door

Jessica Matthews-Casey
GET OUT BITCH, NOW! AND I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I EVER SEE YOU LAY HANDS ON MY HUSBAND AGAIN…well…

Jessica Matthews-Casey takes a deep breath releasing it slowly. She gives Elizabeth Terry a sadistic smile that is eerily reminiscent of Corey Casey

Jessica Matthews-Casey
Let’s just say you’ll never be the same again

Elizabeth Terry starts to stammer out a response but the look in Jessica Matthews-Casey’s eye indicates she is not to be trifled with at the moment. Elizabeth Terry sneers at Jessica Matthews-Casey one last time before turning and walking out of the office

Elizabeth Terry
This isn’t over yet, bitch

As soon as Elizabeth Terry exits the office, Jessica Matthews-Casey turns her attention to Corey Casey

Jessica Matthews-Casey
You…out…now. I don’t want to look at you right now

Corey Casey
Jess…you can’t possibly think i…

Jessica Matthews-Casey
OUT! NOW!

Corey Casey shakes his head sadly, gets up, and walks out of the office. The camera follows Corey Casey out of the office as Corey Casey walks through the backstage area. As Corey Casey walks down a random hallway, Elizabeth Terry is seen smiling at Corey Casey from around a corner just out of Corey Casey’s range of vision, her eyes full of lust. The scene slowly fades backstage.

The Uprising Champion Sah'ta Thor is shown standing in front of a door. A few seconds pass by before he slides an envelope under the door before walking away with a strangely satisfied smirk. As he walks away he starts to hum a random tune before he walks out of sight. The camera pans over to the door where the name "Corey Bull" is seen.

Johnny - What is all about that?

Matt - Who knows but I am pretty sure it can't be good

It flashes back to Thor walking down the hallway with the Uprising Championship around his waist. Coming towards him was a man of unknown identity.

Sah'ta Thor
Good to see you could make it Imanov. How are you enjoying the show?

Imanov
Good to be here. The show has been great so far.

Sah'ta Thor
That is good to hear. So have you made a decision about joining IWF?

Imanov
Yes I have and I will be joining the roster. Just need to finishing the paperwork.

Sah'ta Thor
I look forward to it but I have to go get ready for my match now.

With that Thor walks off to go finish preparing for his match later in the night. The show slowly fades out to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins   Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:02 pm

The show returns from commercial break with Heather Thompson standing in the middle of the ring, preparing to call the next match.

Heather Thompson - The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall...

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "Spirit Horse of the Cherokee" blares through the arena

The trail of tears began for all the Cherokee
The white men came to trade & borrow,
But then they would not leave

Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused ignoring the crowd's reaction. He stands at the top of the entrance stage glaring at his opponent.

Some of us were taken by boat, and died at sea
Those of us who lived were sold to slavery.
We welcomed them as brothers, knowing nothing of
Their greed, born hunters not the hunted
As the white man hunts for me,
We are descendants of the animals
We live among the free

he slowly begins to walk down the ramp.

Our trail of tears would end one day at Wounded Knee.
Great Spirit, thunder birds fly, we are wild and free
To fight and die by the open sky, Spirit Horse ride for me

He runs down the rest of the way, and slides in the ring, before getting to his feet. He walks over and glares intimidatingly into his opponents eye, seeming to look into his soul.

Heather Thompson - Introducing first … Storming Raven!

All the lights in the arena go out, save one green spotlight aimed down at the middle of the stage.

So I'm outside of da club and you think I'm a punk
So I go to my loaded tech nine that's off in the trunk
I told that motherfucker, I ain't never scared (Eastside)
I ain't never scared (Westside)
I ain't never scared (Southside)

Parker rips the curtain to the side and steps out on to the stage. He stops for a moment in the spotlight and surveys the audience and their reaction to his presence.

I ain't never scared(Northside)
I ain't never scared(Southside)
I ain't never scared(Eastside)
I ain't never scared(Westside)

The shade of green that had painted the stage lights the sides of the entrance ramp as Parker starts to head down to the ring. Some of the fans taunt him as he walks down the ramp, while others hold out their hands for Parker to slap. Both groups of people get ignored as Parker has only the ring in his sight.

Who am I? Bone Crusher, motherfucker
AttenCHUN! Where my soldiers motherfucker?
I guess the fight is on, me and you nigga
And you, wha? And you, wha? And you, wha? Nigga

As he reaches ringside Parker turns towards the ring steps to his left and heads up them at a brisk pace. Upon reaching the apron he stops and looks out into the crowd again, possibly reading all of the signs being waved around by the fans.

I ain't scared of you bitches, I'll put yo' brain in stitches
This remix for real niggaz who get money to trenches
Check my resume nigga, I got that one hitta quitta
And yo' boys ready to flee like, why'd you fuck with that nigga?

Parker steps over the middle rope and ducks under the top rope, stepping into the ring. As he steps to the center of the ring he tilts his head to the side and cracks his neck before staring up the entrance ramp waiting for tonight's victim.

Heather Thompson - And his partner … Parker Wayde!

“In Division” begins to blare over the speakers.

"I lay in a bed of resistance,
Chained to either side.
I really wish I could reset, rewind."

Smoke slowly begins to creep and fill the stage.

"I really wish I could reset rewind.
You know it's never the way we planned it.
I really wish we could reset rewind."

After a few moments, Flex Johnson strolls out and looks out at the crowd.

"I'm planning a revolution inside my head!
I'm planning a revolution when I break free.
I call for annihilation.
Describe the sunlight so I can feel it's burn.
If only I could get up from this bed!"

He walks slowly down the ramp. A number of fans boo him; a number of fans cheer for Flex as well.

"Living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they can never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex circles the ring one time, and then rolls into the ring.

"But no one seems to care anymore!
I'm digging, I'm digging my way out.
'Cause when I breathe in there is no release!"

He walks over to the near turn buckle and points a finger to the sky.

"I've been living inside a hole they put me underground.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out.
I've been living inside a hole.
Where they could never find me 'less they dig me out."

Flex hops off the turnbuckle and turns to watch his opponents.

Heather Thompson - There opponents introducing first … Flex Johnson!

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing Steel Angel and Marley Jones standing at the center. Steel Angel is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. Marley is wearing a light blue warrior tunic with feathers decorated on it and long leather boots. Steel's long black hair flows in the air as he stares at the crowd before him.

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel and Marley jump off the platform and they both bow before fans as they shower them in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing while Marley holds his arm following his every move.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring. Marley walks to one side and claps with the fans as she watches him.

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight before he hands it to Marley. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black latin like writing on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then moves to the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson - and his partner… Steel Angel!

Matt - This is going to be one hell of a match.

Johnny - There is definitely some bad blood involved with this one.

Matt - You have got that right

Tag Team Match
Storming Raven & Parker Wayde [vs.] Flex Johnson & Steel Angel

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The bell rings signaling the official start of the match. Parker and Storming Raven seem to be exchanging heated words about who would be starting this match. On the the other side we see Flex calmly waiting in his corner with an almost amuse smile on his lips. After about thirty seconds Parker steps into the ring looking towards Steel Angel with disdain. The pair lock up in the middle of the ring for a few seconds trying to feel out a quick weakness. The pair break apart and Flex tries to land a spinning heel kick on Parker.

Johnny - Flex trying takeout Parker with a vicious kick.

The kick doesn't land as Parker manages to catch Flex's leg. Before Flex can react Parker pulls him close and grabs him in a release German suplex tossing him into the corner. Storming Raven wastes no time in getting in a few blows on the stunned but rising Flex. Parker makes his way to the corner and pulls Flex the rest of the way to his feet before tagging in Storming Raven.

Matt - Smart move by Parker to make a quick tag.

Johnny - Indeed it was since it shows his savvy as a tag team wrestler.

Raven wastes no time in lifting Flex up for a release German suplex towards the center of the ring. As Flex hits the mat Parker tags himself back into match forcing the referee to make order Raven out of the ring.

Matt - Parker wants to be the one to end this match

Johnny - And Raven is not happy about the tag

Parker goes after Flex but the referee involvement has allowed the slightly battered man a chance to get to his feet. Once Raven is out of the ring Parker turns back towards Flex only to get caught by a clothesline to the chest. Yet, Flex doesn't allow Parker to hit the mat instead grabbing him by the arm Irish Whips him toward Steel Angel. Parker slams into the ring post with a thud and Steel Angel grabs him in a choke hold while Flex rushes forward with a running knee to the gut.

Matt - Parker thought he could send a message to Steel Angel but is in trouble now.

Johnny - That he is. Parker had better figure some out quick or this could end here.

Flex backs up a few steps and begins rocking Parker's torso with a series of clubbing punches. Suddenly, Flex is tossed over the ring ropes as Storming Raven rushes forward to save the match. As Flex hits the floor Raven decks Steel Angel forcing him to break the hold before sliding out of the ring. Parker stumbles towards the center of the ring as Raven makes his way back to the corner. On the outside of the ring Flex is slowly making his way back to the ring.

1!

2!

Raven gets back his team's corner as Flex makes it to his knees. Steel glares daggers across the ring at Raven before focusing his attention on Parker. After a moment Steel jumps down to help Flex to his feet.

3!

4!

With Steel's help Flex is able to grab the ring apron and he uses that to get to his feet before grabbing the bottom ring ropes. He quickly slides into the ring as Angel gets back on the ring apron. Flex quickly moves to tag in Steel Angel before getting back out of the ring to let the last of the cobwebs clear. Steel wastes no time in charging at his former tag team partner catching him with a spinning side slam before going for the pin attempt.

1!

Matt - This could be it folks

Johnny - We all know Parker has been in worse positions than this and still managed to win.

Parker kicks out much to the frustration of Angel. The referee forces the break and Steel quickly tries to lock in a Dragon sleeper. Parker, a wiley and skilled ring veteran, prevents the hold locking an Fugiwara Armbar. Steel struggles to break the pin by pulling his body towards the ring ropes. Flex rushes in and hits Parker in the back forcing a break. Storming charges itn to the ring and attacks Flex. The four engage in a wild brawl that the referee tries his best to break up.

Matt - The match has turned into a referee's worst nightmare.

Johnny - What did you expect with all the bad blood involved in this match?

Order is finally restored to the match and Steel and Parker once lock up in the center of the ring, each one trying to get the other into position for a suplex. On the outside of the ring we see Raven jump of the ring apron and start towards the back. Before he can get halfway up the ramp Flex catches him and then Irish whips him back towards the ring.

Johnny - Can you believe that Raven was going to walk out on Parker?

Matt - Honestly I don't know what to expect out of him these days. It is like he has lost it.

Inside the ring Parker and Steel have broken apart each circling the other looking for a quick and decisive victory. Both men suddenly lunge forward and lock up in a good old test of strength. Neither man can seem to get the edge so they break apart once more. Yet, they don't separate as each one decides a more direct route to victory. A brutal fist fight begins in the center of the ring.

Matt - When in doubt a good bare knuckle boxing match tends change the pace of things.

Johnny - I would tend to agree with that. What is going on at the top of the ramp?

Look up towards the top of the ramp we see the Uprising Champion Sah'ta Thor standing there with an unreadable expression on his face. In the ring Parker finally backs off and goes to tag in Raven. Storming is a bit reluctant to tag in so Parker grabs him and tosses him into the ring. Steel is on Raven like white on rice and lifts The Pride of the Cherokee Nation up in a Dragon Suplex. As Raven hits the mat Steel looks up the ramp while for the pin attempt.

1!

2!

Before the two count is completed Raven gets a shoulder up. The two break apart and Steel gets back into the fray with a vicious upcut to Raven's jaw. Before Raven can fall Steel follows up with a standing dragon sleeper. Parker rushes the ring to break the hold and get in a few more shots at Steel. As the referee deals with that Steel drags Raven towards corner and tags in Flex.

Johnny - Raven is on the wrong side of town here.

Matt - You have got that right but I wish I knew why the Uprising Champion was out here.

During the ring action Thor had slowly walked down the ramp until he was about half to the ring. In the ring Flex grabs Raven and uses a northern lights suplex to move away from the ropes. Storming hits the mat and Flex goes for an STF. As Flex locks in the hold Raven fights him trying to crawl to the ropes. With a feat of strength and fortitude Raven grabs the ropes forcing the break.

Matt- Flex was just inches away from ending this match.

Johnny - Can you imagine what Raven would do if he had to tap out?

Flex breaks the hold and steps back before grabbing Raven's leg to drag him back into the center of the ring. Once in the center of the ring Flex drops down to lock in a Koji clutch. Raven stops Flex for locking it in before countering the move with an attempt lock in a crippler crossface.

Johnny - Both men trading submission attempts.

Matt - A good show of technical wrestling here.

Raven lets go of the submission attempt and gets to his feet. Flex stands up only to be slammed into the mat with a DDT. Raven goes for the pin attempt only to have Flex kick out almost instantly. Both men get back to their feet before Flex tries to end the match with a standing drop kick. Raven stumbles back a few steps as Flex kips up. Flex presses his advantage and connects with a perfect shining wizard. Both men hit the mat and Flex goes for the pin.

1!

Raven kicks out but Flex goes to the corner and jumps off. Flex hits the now standing Raven with a Meteora.

1!

2!

3!

Heather Thompson: And your winners.....Flex Johnson and Steel Angel!

Steel Angel steps into the ring to get his hand raised by the referee. Meanwhile Parker and Raven engage in a stare down before Parker storms up the ramp past the still form of Sah'ta Thor. As soon as Parker gets past him the Uprising Champions walks towards the ring with slightly predatory smirk on his lips.

Matt - Okay I am starting to get creeped out man.

Johnny - What is going on here.

Thor circles around the ring and grabs a microphone before sliding into the ring. Steel Angel, Flex and Raven all move to slide out of the ring to head back towards the locker room area.

Sah'ta Thor
Where you are going Raven? I came out here to talk to you."

Raven stops at the top of the ramp and turns to look back at Thor with a bit confusion.

Sah'ta Thor
I see that I have your attention now Raven. Now pay attention because I am about to give you a gift. I hope you remember that over a twenty months ago you challenged me to a match that never happened due to several management issues. So I figure let's fix that at Isolation. IF you are man enough to step up then I am willing to put MY IWF Uprising Championship on the line in two weeks."

Matt - This is huge.

Johnny - I have to wonder if Thor knows what he is doing.

Matt- Matt of course the Uprising Champion knows what he is doing. Have you seen his resume?

At the top of the ramp Raven tenses up before starting to charge down the ramp with a look of anger on his face.

Sah'ta Thor
Oh and Raven don't think I have forgotten the stipulation you challenged me to to way back when. You Raven, I said this was going to be my give to you and it shall be as follows. Storming Raven vs Sah'ta Thor at Isolation for the IWF Uprising Championship. Oh and before I forget, that match will be Trail of Tears match. That is of course if you are willing to man up and face me that is. There is no need to give me a answer now Raven just let me know by the end of next week's show.

Johnny - The Uprising Champion showing he has balls by throwing down a major challenge.

Matt - That he did but one has to admit we knew the Uprising Champion was not a man to take lightly.

Raven steps into the ring and gets in Thor's face as the Uprising Champion holds the belt up in the air. The screen cuts to the announcers table and a shot of Johnny and Matt.

Johnny - What a staredown those two just had, I'm excited for that to develop

Matt - Yeah same. Storming Raven vs Sah'Ta Thor? Count me in.

Johnny - What an an action packed night we have had so far! Earlier Gordon Fury had the audacity to interrupt Alexander Remington and Corey Casey! Talk about bravery!

Matt - There's a fine like between bravery and stupidity Johnny! I think that belt has gone to Gordon's head, the last person he wants as an enemy is Remington..or Corey Casey! Fury may have signed his own death warrant!

Johnny - That remains to be seen, but the night is still young and we still have the main event! Alex Dil-

Just then everything fades to the black. Up on the tron looks to be a lot of static. Everyone is confused to what is going on. Suddenly the confusion turns to cheers as Griffin Hawkins appears on the screen. He looks to be at some undisclosed location, some kind of boiler room. He seems to have a sinister glare as he looks at the camera.

"For those of you who don't know or remember me..like there's any doubt. My name is Griffin Hawkins. Those who do know me...know that I have been treated unfairly as of late. For the last few weeks I've been suffering in silence..now I will make my voice heard. I used to be proud to be in a company like Insurgency..Alexander Remington told me himself if I signed to this company, I would become an even bigger star than I was in the previous Federation. And I did. I became the IWF World Heavyweight Champion. But it seems success comes with a price. My title reign was brief due to management treating me like an afterthought, sticking me in matches with impossible odds that they knew I wouldn't win, and shoving my main event slot aside for Superstars who couldn't lace my boots, fighting for some pathetic title that's been passed around more times than Molly Reid at after Battle Grounds party. And to make sure I wouldn't get the chance to regain it, they suspended me. In my absence they hand someone the World Heavyweight Title..when he lost it the week before. Someone being handed a Championship on a silver platter is a disgrace to the entire company and a slap in the face to every Superstar in that locker room."

"I'm sick of all the injustice, all the egos, and all the politics. The easiest thing for me to do would to be to just walk away and leave Insurgency...but no, that's not my style. I'm not a quitter. And I sure as hell won't "return from the dead" or some lame ass crap like that. They can't keep me locked away like some dirty little secret forever. I think for too long Griffin Hawkins has been more of a..goody goody. I think it's time to start playing dirty. And as for Ethan Cage who is enjoying his new trophy that he had handed to him..I suggest you enjoy yourself while you can. Get all the trash talking in on how you ended me, lull yourself into a sense of security that you drove me away..because in reality you didn't. I'm not done with you by one stretch of the imagination. And when I come back..you will be the first to pay for his sins. Only thing is..you don't know when it will be...or where it will be. I may get you in the parking lot, in the locker room, hell..I may even come to your house. You'll never know when I'm lurking in the shadows. So I suggest you watch your ass, because you're never going to know when I'm coming. It's probably a good idea if you grow some eyes in the back of your head. Until then..why don't you just enjoy yourself while you can? Because sooner or later..you're going to find yourself face down in a pool of your own blood. Till then...sleep well."

The screen once again goes to static and the lights come back on.

Johnny - Wow, well that was...different

Matt - You know who isn't going to like that? Brandon Macdonald. Dude has some serious beef with Griffin

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one-fall…introducing first…

Static interference as we are "I Am The Plague" as Bones by Young Guns plays.

Down under the night sky I lay in wait
Praying to whoever will listen to me.
I'd fashioned my own cross,
Been crushed by its weight.
There's no stronger message
Than dirt in your face.

From the curtain David Caid walks out slowly. He stands at the entrance and slowly knees and bows his head and jumps and does a primal yell as he eyes his opponent(or ring).

I've seen down the end of the road
I deal in a different story, oh
I will never let go again
I feel it in my bones, bones, bones, bones
I feel it in my bones, bones, bones, bones
I'll do this on my own, own, own, own, bones, bones, o-oh

He enters the ring slowly, spreading his arms out yelling "FEAR ME" as he goes to sit in the corner awaiting the match to begin

Heather Thompson – From New York City, New York…weighing two hundred eighteen pounds…David Caid!

Meanwhile, Sah'ta Thor is already in the match from his earlier staredown with Storming Raven. Sah'ta Thor stands in his corner, waiting for Heather to announce him.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent…from parts unknown…weighing one hundred seventy five pounds...he is the current IWF Uprising Champion…Sah’ta Thor!

Johnny – This one promises to be a good one

Matt – If David Caid is able to beat the Uprising Champion, he’ll prove to everyone that he’s the real deal.

The referee calls for the bell and the match is underway

Sah'ta Thor [vs.] David Caid

[Ding Ding Ding!]

David Caid runs at Sah’ta Thor, who ducks underneath a clothesline attempt and runs at the ropes. Sah’ta Thor hits the ropes and rebounds off of them, running and jumping and landing a high knee to the jaw of David Caid, sending him down to the ground. Sah’ta Thor runs and springboards off of the second rope, before landing a back elbow across the chest of David Caid.

Johnny – Big moves from Thor early on, taking it to Caid

Matt – Yeah, Caid looks completely caught off guard right now, totally outmatched

Sah’ta Thor picks David Caid up, who then shoves Sah’ta Thor away from him. David Caid throws a right hook at Sah’ta Thor, who ducks underneath it. Sah’ta Thor delivers two quick but heavy chops to David Caid’s throat, before hitting a roundhouse kick to his head, and finally delivering a huge punch to the heart, sending David Caid stumbling backwards.

Johnny – Thor calls that the Sah’ta Combo!

Matt – Now there’s a creative name…

Sah’ta Thor runs at David Caid and uses all his strength to lift him onto his shoulder. Sah’ta Thor flips David Caid upside down in front of his own body. Sah’ta Thor begins to spin around before jumping and delivering a spinning tombstone piledriver to David Caid, spiking him on his head.

Johnny – Parasite’s Eve by Thor!

Matt – David Caid looks down for the count!

Sah’ta Thor quickly covers David Caid as the referee begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…Sah’ta Thor!!!

Johnny – Big win by Thor

Matt – He really showed that Caid does not in fact, deserve to be in the same ring as him

The referee grabs Sah’ta Thor’s hand and raises it to the sky. The crowd cheers slightly as Thor celebrates his win in the ring by holding his Uprising Championship in the air. Thor is about to leave when he sees David Caid getting to his feet, holding his neck. Suddenly, Thor drops his title and turns around to face Caid

Johnny – Uh oh…

Matt – This doesn’t look good for Caid

Sah’ta Thor moves towards David Caid, and once again picks him up and flips him upside down, before jumping and spiking David Caid on his head once again. Sah’ta Thor lifts David Caid up one more time, and moves behind him, before picking up David Caid and spiking him on his head yet again with an argentine piledriver. This time David Caid does not move as Sah’ta Thor exits the ring, holding his title belt and shaking his head. Medical staff run down from backstage and begin to tend to a clearly injured David Caid.

Johnny – Well that was certainly uncalled for

Matt – Thor just demolished Caid, and then some! I don’t think Caid is going to be moving in the next couple of weeks, let alone wrestling

After a few minutes, David Caid is loaded on to a stretcher, but he can be seen moving his hands and legs and talking to the medical staff.

Johnny – At least he looks ok

Matt – He’s not paralyzed, but he could still have something wrong with his neck. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

The show fades out to commercial with David Caid being stretchered up the entrance ramp and being brought backstage for further medical evaluation and treatment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins Photo3

Yeah, that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns from commercial with Sean Libby and Megan Andrews standing in the ring already, awaiting the arrival of their opponents. Heather Thompson speaks to the crowd.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a traditional mixed tag team match! That means that men can only fight against men, and women can only fight against women…introducing first…from Framingham Massachussetts…weighing two hundred pounds…Sean Libby!

The fans boo as Sean Libby just talks to Megan about the upcoming match.

HeathER Thompson – And his partner…from Seattle Washington…weighing one hundred twenty six pounds…Megan Andrews!

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Heather Thompson – And the first of their opponents…from Chicago Illinois…weighing one hundred twenty pounds…she is the current IWF Phoenix Champion…Blyss Lockhart!

The lights in the arena dim. "The Voice of Violence blasts through the PA system and this video begins to play on the big screens.

A spotlight shines in the crowd and searches for Tim Patrick, who is spotted in the crowd. He begins to make his way through the fans wearing a black IRA style balaclava mask, a flank jacket, black jeans, black gloves, and black wrestling boots. He makes his way to the guardrail and hops over it, sliding under the ring ropes. He climbs to the 2nd rope in the far side of the ring and raises his fist in the air.

He hops down and removes his mask and jacket, looking directly into the eyes of his opponent, never blinking

Heather Thompson – And her partner…from South Philadelphia…weighing two hundred thirty pounds…Tim Patrick!

Johnny – This has all the makings of a great match, I can’t wait!

Matt – And remember. There will be no girl on guy action in this one!

Sean Libby and Tim Patrick start the match in the ring as the referee calls for the bell

Traditional Mixed Tag Team Match
Tim Patrick & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Sean Libby & Megan Andrews

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Sean Libby immediately runs at Tim Patrick, who meets him with a stiff clothesline, knocking Sean Libby to the mat. Tim Patrick drops down and delivers elbow after elbow to the head of Sean Libby, who eventually gets back to his feet. Sean Libby pushes Tim Patrick away from him, and then runs towards the ropes. Sean Libby rebounds off of the ropes and jumps at Tim Patrick with a flying crossbody. Tim Patrick catches Sean Libby and lifts him up higher. Tim Patrick slams Sean Libby to the ground hard.

Johnny – Sean tried to swing the momentum his way, but he got caught by Tim!

Matt – Sean doesn’t look like he’s on his game tonight Johnny. It’s almost as if he doesn’t care about this match.

Tim Patrick gets to his feet as Sean Libby slowly does the same. Sean Libby moves towards Tim Patrick, who suddenly jumps up and delivers a spinning heel kick to the face of Sean Libby, knocking him down to the mat and sending him rolling out of the ring onto the floor.

Johnny – Detonator!

Matt – I think Sean blocked a bit of it, but it sends him out of the ring anyways!

Tim Patrick thinks about going after him, but instead turns around and tags in Blyss Lockhart. The referee immediately calls for the tag, and tells Megan Andrews that she is now the legal wrestler. Megan Andrews enters the ring and charges at Blyss Lockhart, but eats a kick to the face.

Johnny – Well that was a spirited effort by Megan

Matt – Blyss is just too quick for her early on

Blyss Lockhart picks Megan Andrews up to her feet and delivers a few big chops to her chest, sending her into the ropes. Blyss Lockhart goes to whip Megan Andrews across the ring, but Megan Andrews reverses it and instead whips Blyss Lockhart across the ring Blyss Lockhart rebounds off of the ropes and jumps into the air, connecting with a huge flying knee to the jaw of Megan Andrews, knocking her down to the ground.

Johnny – BKO out of nowhere!

Matt – Holy shit, she just caught Megan completely by surprise!

Blyss Lockhart walks over to the corner and climbs up the top turnbuckle. Blyss Lockhart jumps off of the turnbuckle and flips backwards in the air, delivering a huge shooting star press across the chest of Megan Andrews.

Johnny – Blyzzard by Blyss!

Matt – It’s all over now

Blyss Lockhart immediately rolls over and hooks the leg of Megan Andrews as the referee drops down and begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners, the team of Tim Patrick and Blyss Lockhart!

Tim Patrick runs over and hugs Blyss Lockhart, who hugs him back. The referee raises both of their hands’ to the sky as the crowd cheers them on loudly. Both Tim and Blyss go to opposite corners and climb the turnbuckles. Blyss holds her Phoenix title high in the air, while Tim Patrick holds his fist in the air.

Johnny – What a victory by these two. Although it seemed almost too easy

Matt – Yeah, I’m surprised that Megan or Sean didn’t put up more of a fight to be honest.

As the two hop off the turnbuckles, Megan Andrews gets up and runs at Blyss Lockhart, spearing her out of the ring. The two begin to wrestle and fight on the outside of the ring, as the referee goes outside to try and break them up.

Johnny – Well Megan is certainly trying to get some revenge on Blyss

Matt – Come on, you lost fair and square, leave it at that

Tim Patrick looks on and appears like he is ready to slide out of the ring and help Blyss Lockhart, but suddenly Sean Libby slides back into the ring with a chair. Tim Patrick turns around and is blasted in the skull with a steel chair by Sean Libby.

Johnny – Libby with a chairshot out of nowhere!

Matt – Is this why they lost so fast? Was it a trick just so Sean could attack Tim after the match?!

Tim Patrick tries to get to his feet, but Sean Libby continuously blasts Tim Patrick in the spine with that steel chair. Eventually, Sean Libby takes a few steps back, and waits for Tim Patrick to get to his feet. As Tim Patrick slowly crawls towards the ropes, Sean Libby waits behind him. Tim Patrick pulls himself to his feet, and slowly turns around. Sean Libby shuffles forwards and superkicks Tim Patrick in the jaw, knocking him to the ground.

Johnny – Libby Shot to the jaw of Tim Patrick!

Matt – I think that knocked him out cold

Sean Libby places the steel chair across the face of Tim Patrick. Sean Libby runs to the corner and climbs up top. Sean Libby jumps off of the turnbuckle and front flips through the air, before landing a leg drop onto the steel chair that’s laying across the face of Tim Patrick. Sean Libby stands up and slides out of the ring, as Tim Patrick lies motionless in the ring.

Johnny – This does not look good for Tim

Matt – He looks really hurt Johnny, Sean fucked him up hard.

Johnny – After he had just won the match too, come on.

Blyss Lockhart slides into the ring, the referee having broken up her fight with Megan Andrews. Blyss Lockhart sees Tim Patrick and immediately slides over to him, to see if he’s ok. When she realizes that he’s not, Blyss frantically signals for help from the back. A medical team rushes out with a stretcher and slides into the ring.

Matt – I hope Tim is okay, and we’ll update everyone once we know. For now, we’ll be right back though

The show fades out to commercial with the medical team working on Tim Patrick, as Blyss Lockhart looks on in worry.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins   Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:39 pm

The show returns from commercial with a shot of Heather Thompson in the ring

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a tag team match! Introducing first…the special guest enforcer of the match…Alexander Remington!

The lights fade as "The God That Failed" by Metallica begins to play through the arena. The fans rise to their feet, already beginning to boo or shout obscenities in the direction of the upper stage as the lights begin to fade; just a dim light shining on the top of the stage. A loud blast of pyro shocks the ears of those in the arena as Alexander Remington appears in the midst of the smoke, cracking a smile as he looks upon his loyal subjects or detractors before turning his focus to the ring, ignoring the chants from the masses as they beg and plead for him to leave their presence.

Smugly, he makes his way down to the ring, ignoring the outreached hands of those fans who are still a fan of Alexander's work, coldly walking slowly toward the ring until he finally reaches the ring apron. Slowly stepping onto the side of the ring apron, he leans his back against the ropes as he once again pans his eyes around the arena, taking in the atmosphere, almost loving the negative attention pointed in his direction. He shrugs them off finally as he enters the ring, climbing onto the nearest turnbuckles as he stretches his arms high into the air, scoffing at his detractors as he hops off the turnbuckles and leans his back against them, awaiting the match to begin.

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as words begin to be spoken.

Because in this there is no teacher, no pupil; there is no leader; there is no guru; there is no Master, no Saviour.
You yourself are the teacher and the pupil; you are the Master; you are the guru; you are the leader; you are everything.
And to understand is to transform what is.

“Diamond” by Stick To Your Guns blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole.

I know that what's in front of me is a reflection of what is inside of me
I see that I need to be myself because it's so lonely in the eyes of someone else
I feel
Oh I feel
Ya I feel and I always will

Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs. The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena.

I starve to leave fee from fear
To free myself, before I disappear
I am forever more than just surviving
This is my life and this life is my diamond
My time,
Your time,
Our time is running out

A few spotlights in the arena scan through the crowd. Appearing from a tunnel in the crowd Alex Dillinger stands tall with the crowd at their feet. With an arm in the air the crowd greets him with a tremendous ovation. Walking down the steps and through the crowd on a mission Dillinger makes his way to the ring...

I know you, because you're just like me
Always questioning every single thing
Never giving up without a fight
Because for you, your resistance is a way of life

Young and angry, with every right to be
Bent but not broken, hanging on by a thread
Looked past by most, looked down on by all.
We don't need them, it's forever us against them all
Forever us against them all

The fans in the front row reach out and touch Alex as he hops over the barricade continuing to reach for him until he slides under the bottom rope. The flashing bulbs of cameras surround and overtake the ring as Alex Dillinger rises up from the mat and climbs up on the turnbuckle. Facing the hard camera, Alex pounds his chest like a BEAST. Hopping down off the rope he heads to his corner cracking his wrists and knuckles getting loose before the match begins.

Heather Thompson – And introducing next…the first member of the first team…from Los Angeles California, weighing two hundred thirty five pounds…Alex Dillinger!

The lights in the arena dim as the instrumentals of the start of Tell Me Where It Hurts by Halestorm begin to play. Soon camera lights begin to flicker as multiple color lights begin to move there way through the arena. As the songtress, Lzzy Hale,begins to sing, Jaci appears from behind the curtain she steps into the spotlight with a smirk planted on her face,

Hey did ya know you're makin' nice with a murderer
Hey did ya know you're swappin' lives with a dirty girl
In order for me to play your nurse,
You gonna have to tell me where it hurts

She walks to each side of the stage pointing to the fans and encourages them to cheer louder before she begins her descent down the ramp. Slapping the desperate hands reaching out for her over the barricade.

Hey you know you're lockin' lips with a libertine
Hey did you know you're knockin' hips with a killer queen
Another victim of my method of seduction
I made you look but you never saw me comin'

When she approaches the ring, she quickly slaps as mainy hands as she can before jogging her way up the steel steps.

Come on and give it to me
Take you to give it to me
Give it your best shot
My love is black and blue
Come on and give it to me
Take you to give it to me
Give it your best shot
Give it your best shot

Rounding the ring post she waves at the fans as she walks on the edge of the ring apron, her left hand gliding over the top rope. When she stops near close to center, she looks around at the crowd with a smile as she points out a sign that makes her laugh.

Wiping her feet off before entering the ring over the second rope, Jaci then walks over to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs up to the second rope and raises her hands in a repeated fashion encouraging them to cheer louder until putting a hand to her ear as though she can’t hear them. Almost instantly the fans accept the challenge causing the arena to vibrate at the variations of screams and cheers.

Laughing a bit she Hops down off the rope, telling something to the referee that makes him chuckle a bit before she flips her hair over her shoulder as she walks over to the announcer’s side of the ring, resting her arms on the top rope, her music begins to fade as she awaits for the bell to sound.

Heather Thompson – And his partner…from Burlington North Dakota…weighing one hundred twenty pounds…Jaci Sovereign!

The lights go out, the first chords of Hit the Lights by Metallica begins to play. Then the stage fills with blue, sparks shower down from the titan tron, and out comes Ethan, walking through those sparks, in a hoodie vest, long wrestling gear, black elbow pads, and gloves. Ethan stops at the entrance way and peeks from under his hoodie and then walks at a comfortable pace with the hood covering his face, smirking most of the time, depending on his opponent. He rolls into the ring, he stands in the middle of the ring and right as the singer of his theme song screams "Hit the Lights", Ethan throws back the hood and exposes his face and holds his arms out at his sides. Once that's done, he goes to the corner and props his self up on the corner turnbuckle awaiting his opponent.

Heather Thompson – And their opponents…the first from Las Vegas Nevada…weighing two hundred thirty eight pounds…he is the current IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Ethan Cage!

Ethan is in the ring, still not has not taken off his hoodie vest, but now has a mic in his hand. Ethan looks at the entrance way and out comes Rayne who is walking down to the ring, taking in the scenary of the crowd for the first time ever, a smile surfaces almost breaking character as she walks down. Rayne slides into the ring and slides off Ethan's hoodie vest exposing the IWF championship. Ethan lifts his head up from the mat to the crowd.

Ethan Cage
I know, I know, and thank you for booing, I can see how bad your taste is. But I'm not here for you, I'm here for myself, because I do what I want, when I want. And right now, I'd like to get something off my chest. You see, I've accomplished a few yet substantial things here in the IWF. And there was one constant, well besides my greatness, the one thing you could count on. For me, it was Matt Beggars, but things have taken a turn, haven't they Matty?

Matt - What the hell is this guy talking about?

Johnny - You used to idolize this guy, Matt.

Matt - I've upgraded.

Ethan Cage
It's funny, when I won the Briefcase tournament, I celebrated with you. Why, because you were the one person that believed in me.

Johnny - It's true.

Matt - He threw me off the top of a ladder, does no one remember that?

Ethan Cage
And much like then, I'd like to celebrate with you now, now that I'm holding the belt. So Matt, I'd like to take the time to say that now that you don't believe in me, that I still believe...in you. So won't you come share this moment with me?

Matt - He's going to kick the shit out of me, isn't he?

Johnny - No.

Matt - It'd be more realistic and convincing if you weren't laughing into your microphone.

Johnny - Come on, I got your back. I mean, from here but, I still got your back.

Matt- I'm not going up there.

Ethan Cage
Come on Matt, we have a main event waiting on you. I mean, you wouldn't want me to tell Jessica Matthews that all this is waiting on...you.

Matt - Fine.

Johnny - He's getting up ladies and gentlemen, he's actually getting into the ring.

Matt gets in warily.

Ethan Cage
You're still scared? Okay, look-

Ethan places the belt on the mat and takes seven steps away from the belt.

Ethan Cage
Go ahead, put that in your hand. I want you to feel what it's like to be a champion.

Matt shakes his head.

Ethan Cage
Come on Matt, hurry up.

Matt picks up the belt and looks at Ethan as if to use the belt for protection.

Ethan Cage
See how that was handed to you, that belt was handed to me, and do you know what you said....let's take a look. To the Titantron.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny - Can you believe it?! Ethan Cage regains his IWF Championship that he lost to molly last week!

Matt - I can't believe that Jessica just gave it to him like that

Johnny - Well she was right. He did defend it last week in the only match scheduled ahead of time. He should be champion.

Matt - But he LOST it right after in a legal match. He should have to earn it back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan Cage
I want to know one thing Matt, I will earn this title, and well to earn your respect back, I've gotten you a gift.

Ethan extends his hand, indicating Matt should look behind him. Rayne superkicks him in the face, and Matt is turned around to see Ethan with his back to him.

Johnny -HIT THE LIGHTS ON MATT BIGGARS!

Ethan Cage
I don't need your respect, never did, your opinion much like these people's means shit to me. I've succeeded without you, and I'll succeed even further without you.

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. Ethan Cage shakes his head at the interruption.

As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, his title draped over his left shoulder. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then hoists the championship high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the Championship to Heather Thompson, who doesn’t even bother to introduce him but just walks out of the ring.

Johnny - I hope Matt is okay

Gordon and Ethan argue about who is going to start. Eventually the referee just forces Gordon to start. Across the ring, Alex Dillinger is waiting for Gordon Fury. The referee moves back to the center of the ring and calls for the bell.

Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins Mainevent
Special Guest Enforcer: Alexander Remington
Mixed Tag Team Match
Ethan Cage & Gordon Fury [vs.] Alex Dillinger & Jaci Sovereign

[Ding Ding Ding]

Alex Dillinger and Gordon Fury start off the match in the ring together. The two men circle each other, before locking up in the middle of the ring and battling for position. Alex Dillinger drops down to his knees and grabs Gordon Fury by the back of the leg, yanking on it and pulling him down to the ground. Alex Dillinger jumps on top of Gordon Fury and begins to drop fist after fist to the head of Gordon Fury, who tries to cover up and block the shots. Alex Dillinger immediately switches into an armbar attempt, but Gordon Fury blocks the hold and rolls away from Alex Dillinger, who gets back to his feet.

[b]Johnny –Looks like I’ll be doing this alone until either someone comes out to help, or Matt recovers, but I don’t think he’s going to be getting better any time soon

Alex Dillinger runs at Gordon Fury and tries to clothesline him down to the ground. Gordon Fury ducks under the outstretched arm of Alex Dillinger and immediately runs towards the opposite ropes. Gordon Fury rebounds off of the ropes and twists backwards in the air, looking to hit Alex Dillinger with a spinning heel kick. Alex Dillinger ducks under the kick as Gordon Fury sails away over top of him.

Johnny – Nice moves early on my Alex, you have to wonder, is there anyone out there right now that is as good as Alex Dillinger is?

Gordon Fury gets to his feet as Alex Dillinger walks over to him and stomps the back of his knee, causing Gordon Fury to collapse to the ground. Alex Dillinger begins to methodically stomp on the joints of Gordon Fury, before dropping down, setting up and locking Gordon Fury in a surfboard chin lock. Gordon Fury struggles with the hold as Alex Dillinger cranks on it tightly. Gordon Fury manages to reach out and grab the ropes to break up the submission hold.

Johnny – Ref forcing Alex to break up the hold here, nice work by Gordon to get to the ropes and force that breakup

Alex Dillinger releases Gordon Fury from the hold and gets to his feet. Alex Dillinger grabs Gordon Fury by the head and picks him up, before dragging him over to the corner and lifting him up onto it. Alex Dillinger climbs onto the second rope and stands over top of Gordon Fury, before dropping elbow after elbow to his face. The crowd cheers with each elbow, before Gordon Fury manages one push of strength and sends Alex Dillinger crashing off of the second rope and down onto the ring mat. Gordon Fury immediately walks over to him and begins to stomp at the body of Alex Dillinger. Gordon Fury stops and runs towards the ropes, rebounding off of them and somersaulting down, and hitting a rolling thunder on Alex Dillinger.

Brandon – Hi Johnny

Johnny – Ladies and gentlemen, looks like Matt’s replacement for this match is going to be none other than IWF Hall of Famer and legend Brandon Macdonald! Nice to see you out here Brandon

Brandon – Good to be here Johnny

Gordon Fury immediately stands up and drops a leg across the neck of Alex Dillinger. Gordon Fury immediately rolls over and hooks the leg of Alex Dillinger as the referee drops down to count.

-1-

Johnny – Should be an easy kickout here from Alex

Alex Dillinger easily powers out of that pin attempt. Gordon Fury reaches down and brings Alex Dillinger up to his feet. Gordon Fury tries to whip Alex Dillinger into the ropes, but instead Alex Dillinger reverses it and whips Gordon Fury into the ropes. As Gordon Fury rebounds, Ethan Cage reaches over and slaps him on the back, making a legal tag.

Brandon – Such a dick move when someone does that

Johnny – But it’s perfectly legal. Ethan knows exactly what he’s doing

Ethan Cage climbs into the ring as Alex Dillinger hits a big dropkick on a running Gordon Fury. Alex Dillinger goes to grab Gordon Fury, but is kicked in the side by Ethan Cage. Alex Dillinger falls to the mat as Ethan Cage drops down and mounts him, delivering big hammer fists to the face of Alex Dillinger, who tries to block them. Ethan Cage grabs Alex Dillinger and headbutts him hard, sending him lying flat on the mat. Ethan Cage stands up and immediately drops an elbow to the chest of Alex Dillinger, who rolls around on the mat in pain. Ethan Cage drops down and locks him in a chinlock, trying to twist his neck around.

Johnny – Oh by the way Brandon. Did you see that thing that Griffin was doing on the jumbotron?

Brandon – I would rather not talk about Griffin Hawkins at this point

Alex Dillinger slowly gets to his feet and runs backwards, causing Ethan Cage to release the chinlock before he smashes into the turnbuckle. Ethan Cage avoids the turnbuckle as Alex Dillinger hits it himself. On the rebound of the turnbuckle, Ethan Cage hooks his arm around the head of Alex Dillinger and quickly drops him with a snap DDT.

Johnny – Big snap DDT by Ethan!

Brandon – That was about as picture perfect of a DDT as you can get Johnny

Ethan Cage stands up as the crowd boos him. Ethan Cage steps on the neck of Alex Dillinger and begins to stand on it, holding all his weight on the neck of Alex Dillinger, who struggles to remove some of the pressure. The referee begins to count to five as Ethan Cage is forced to remove his foot from Alex Dillinger’s neck. Ethan Cage stomps on the head of Alex Dillinger, who rolls onto his stomach. Ethan Cage steps across the back of Alex Dillinger and grabs his head, locking in a rear naked choke right around the neck of Alex Dillinger, who struggles to escape it.

Johnny – Ethan is really taking it to Alex early on

Brandon – He really needs to utilize Jaci, she’s one of the best in this company, if he can’t tag her in he won’t win.

Ethan Cage tries to choke the life out of Alex Dillinger, who slowly gets to his feet. Alex Dillinger reaches behind him and grabs on to Ethan Cage. Alex Dillinger jumps backwards and lands on top of Ethan Cage, causing him to release the hold. Alex Dillinger rolls away and crawls towards the ropes, using them to pull himself to his feet. Ethan Cage also gets to his feet and runs at Alex Dillinger, who drops down and then powers up, catching Ethan Cage in the stomach and flipping him over the top rope and tumbling out onto the ring floor.

Johnny – What a reversal by Alex!

Brandon – That’s a huge momentum changer right there, Alex gets a chance to catch his breath a little.

Johnny – Not to mention we get to see our special guest enforcer do something here

Immediately, Alexander Remington walks over to Ethan Cage and kicks him in the ribs a few times. Alexander Remington picks Ethan Cage up and throws him back into the ring, before going back to leaning on the ring barrier.

Brandon – No harm done, just a few shots and then it’s back into the ring

Alex Dillinger grabs Ethan Cage and lifts him to his feet. Alex Dillinger hits a quick European uppercut, staggering Ethan Cage. Alex Dillinger hits three straight stiff knees to the stomach of Ethan Cage. Alex Dillinger quickly hooks both of Ethan Cage’s arms and delivers a big double-underhook DDT, spiking Ethan Cage’s face off of the mat. Alex Dillinger rolls Ethan Cage onto his back and then stands up. Alex Dillinger runs to the ropes and climbs onto the ring apron. Alex Dillinger vaults himself onto the top rope, bounces then jumps off of it and splashes across the chest of Ethan Cage

Johnny – Nice splash by Alex Dillinger

Brandon – He’s been on fire since he returned. This guy is the real deal man, he kicked my ass. He’s my pick for the future of this company

Alex Dillinger stands up and lifts Ethan Cage up with him. Alex Dillinger lifts Ethan Cage across his body and prepares to deliver a swinging sideslam to a reverse STO, but on the swing, Ethan Cage manages to hook Alex Dillinger by the head and take him down with a DDT reversal.

Johnny – Well if he keeps getting reversed like that he won’t be a great pick

Brandon – One move, he’ll bounce back

Alex Dillinger gets up to his knees and slowly crawls to Jaci Sovereign, who really wants into the match. Ethan Cage rolls over and tags in Gordon Fury, who runs and grabs onto Alex Dillinger’s foot, preventing him from reaching Jaci Sovereign.

Johnny – Nice move by Gordon to stop Alex from tagging in Jaci, he knows what she can do in this match

Gordon Fury pulls on the leg of Alex Dillinger, who manages to flip onto his back and kick Gordon Fury off of him. As Gordon Fury stumbles back to the center of the ring, Alex Dillinger rolls over and dives, tagging in Jaci Sovereign.

Brandon – Doesn’t matter, Alex got the desperation tag anyways!

Jaci Sovereign runs into the ring as Gordon Fury immediately tries to grab on to her. Jaci Sovereign ducks under Gordon Fury’s arms and runs to the ropes. Jaci Sovereign rebounds off of the ropes and quickly slides, kicking Gordon Fury hard in the knees and taking him to the ground. Jaci Sovereign stands up and stomps once on the chest of Gordon Fury, before running over to the ropes again. Jaci Sovereign bounces off the ropes and jumps into the air, before landing knee first across the chest of Gordon Fury and rolling through. Jaci Sovereign stands up and walks over to the head of Gordon Fury, and begins to drop elbow after elbow to his head.

Johnny – Jaci is all over Gordon here, she’s really taking the fight to him

Brandon – She’s the smallest person in this match, but boy can she ever pack a punch

Jaci Sovereign stands up and drops a leg across the neck of Gordon Fury. Jaci Sovereign goes for a quick cover, but just as she hooks his leg, Gordon Fury throws Jaci Sovereign off of him. Gordon Fury stands up at the same time that Jaci Sovereign does. Gordon Fury runs and delivers a quick jab to the face of Jaci Sovereign, who blocks it somewhat. Jaci Sovereign responds with a right hook to the stomach of Gordon Fury. Jaci Sovereign quickly throws up a wheel kick that connects to Gordon Fury, staggering him yet again. Jaci Sovereign locks Gordon Fury in a full nelson and runs forwards, before jumping and hitting a bulldog on Gordon Fury.

Johnny – Jaci is decimating Gordon here in this match

Jaci Sovereign rolls Gordon Fury over and hooks his leg. The referee drops down and begins to count.

-1-

-2-

Gordon Fury kicks out of the pin. Jaci Sovereign gets up and begins to walk towards Alex Dillinger, but Gordon Fury grabs her leg and yanks on it, causing Jaci Sovereign to fall facefirst onto the mat. Gordon Fury slowly gets to his feet and grabs Jaci Sovereign’s leg and lifts it up in the air, before throwing it down onto the mat. Jaci Sovereign’s knee hits the mat hard, and she rolls over clutching it. Gordon Fury grabs Jaci Sovereign and lifts her up in the air. Gordon Fury quickly knees her in the stomach, doubling her over. Gordon Fury hooks Jaci Sovereign’s head and lifts her up in the air, before dropping her backwards with a suplex.

Johnny – What a huge suplex by Gordon

Brandon – He’s managed to slow Jaci down and do some damage himself, but for how long?

Gordon Fury stands up and reaches down, picking Jaci Sovereign up to her feet again. Gordon Fury whips Jaci Sovereign into the ropes. Off of the rebound, Jaci Sovereign vaults over Gordon Fury and continues running across the ring. Jaci Sovereign rebounds off of the ropes and jumps into the air, taking Gordon Fury down with a flying crossbody. Jaci Sovereign stands back up and stomps on the back of Gordon Fury as he tries to get back to his feet.

Johnny – Apparently not that long

Brandon – She’s just too good, you can never give her an opportunity like that

Jaci Sovereign drops down and locks Gordon Fury in a camel clutch. Gordon Fury fights the hold as Jaci Sovereign continues to crank it on. Gordon Fury eventually manages to fight out of the hold and Jaci Sovereign takes a few steps back. Jaci Sovereign climbs onto the ring apron and waits for Gordon Fury to get to his feet. When he does, Jaci Sovereign jumps backwards onto the top rope and dives towards Gordon Fury, looking to catch him with a 720 DDT. However, Gordon Fury manages to move out of the way at the last second.

Johnny – Jaci just misses the Sovereign Siren!

Jaci Sovereign still lands on her feet, but as she turns around, Gordon Fury runs and spears Jaci Sovereign in the stomach.

Brandon – Fury Impaler! Huge spear, better than the Hollywood Impact!

Gordon Fury stands up as Jaci Sovereign rolls around on the mat in pain, holding her stomach. Gordon Fury lifts Jaci Sovereign to her feet and hooks her head. Gordon Fury lifts Jaci Sovereign up vertically, but this time drops her forward onto her chest. Jaci Sovereign bounces off of the ring mat and stays on her stomach. Gordon Fury quickly drops down and locks in his own modified version of the crossface.

Johnny – Uh oh, Gordon has Jaci locked in his Fury Vice

Brandon – I’ve been in holds like these before, the amount of pain and pressure it puts on your shoulder is unbelievable. Jaci better find a way out

Gordon Fury cranks on the hold, but Jaci Sovereign refuses to tap out. She tries to crawl towards the ropes, but Gordon Fury holds her in the middle of the ring. Jaci Sovereign desperately tries to escape the hold but Gordon Fury makes sure that she has no chance. Alex Dillinger storms into the ring, but Ethan Cage runs and tackles him to the ground, preventing him from breaking up the submission hold.

Johnny – Well it won’t be from that, Ethan prevents Alex from helping Jaci at all

Jaci Sovereign still refuses to tap, and Gordon Fury cranks on the hold one last time. Jaci Sovereign’s shoulder suddenly pops.

Brandon – Holy shit, was that her shoulder that popped?

Johnny – I think it was. That sounded bad

Brandon – She could be seriously hurt here, refusing to tap but a clear dislocated shoulder it looks like

Gordon Fury releases the hold and looks down at Jaci Sovereign, who is holding her shoulder and crying out in pain. Gordon Fury looks at the referee, who motions for him to continue. Gordon Fury reaches down and picks Jaci Sovereign up to her feet. Alex Dillinger and Ethan Cage are back in their corners at this point. Gordon Fury looks at Jaci Sovereign, whose shoulder is hanging like dead weight. Gordon Fury goes to grab Jaci Sovereign, but suddenly she jumps up and dropkicks Gordon Fury in the chest, knocking him to the ground.

Johnny – Are you kidding me?!

Brandon – Even in the amount of pain that Jaci is in, she still finds a way to give her team an advantage. A true professional

Jaci Sovereign slowly gets to her feet and limps over to her corner and tags in Alex Dillinger with her good arm. Jaci Sovereign slides out of the ring as medical personnel rush to her side and begin to look at her clearly injured arm and shoulder.

Johnny – I think Jaci is done in this match

Brandon – Yeah, there’s absolutely no way she will be able to recover from that. Alex is on his own.

Gordon Fury dives into the corner and tags in Ethan Cage. Alex Dillinger and Ethan Cage run at each other and tie up mid ring again, neither man getting any real advantage. Ethan Cage eventually begins to push Alex Dillinger into the corner. Ethan Cage delivers a few big knife edged chops to the chest of Alex Dillinger, who manages to push Ethan Cage off of him. Alex Dillinger ducks underneath a punch thrown by Ethan Cage and grabs onto his arm. Alex Dillinger takes Ethan Cage down with a Mexican arm drag, before dropping a fist onto the face of Ethan Cage on the ground. Alex Dillinger grabs onto Ethan Cage’s arm and locks in a wakigatamae arm lock.

Johnny – A strong looking armlock by Alex

Brandon – He’s applying a ton of pressure to Ethan’s arm, he better find a way out

Ethan Cage struggles as Alex Dillinger cranks on the arm hold. Ethan Cage slowly pulls himself towards the ropes. Alex Dillinger tries to prevent Ethan Cage from getting to the ropes, but Ethan Cage throws his foot onto the rope, forcing the referee to make Alex Dillinger break up the hold.

Johnny – That was close, but a referee induced break up is in order

Brandon – We don’t give the IWF referees enough credit. They always do a great job out there

Outside the ring, Alexander Remington smiles as Jaci Sovereign is taken backstage by the medical staff, her arm in a makeshift sling. Inside the ring, Alex Dillinger is grabbing onto Ethan Cage and lifting him up to his feet. As he does so, Ethan Cage kicks Alex Dillinger in the stomach and then grabs his head, twists him around and delivers a reverse DDT to Alex Dillinger. Ethan Cage stands back up and waits for Alex Dillinger to stand to his feet. When he does, Ethan Cage runs and delivers a huge discus clothesline to the head of Alex Dillinger, sending him flipping down to the mat.

Johnny – Huge clothesline by Ethan, he nearly took Alex’s head off!

Brandon – Yeah, that was vicious by the IWF Champion

Ethan Cage slowly gets to his feet. Alex Dillinger gets up and tries to tackle Ethan Cage down to the ground, but he stuffs the takedown. Ethan Cage catches Alex Dillinger between his legs and then cradles him before dropping down with a piledriver. Ethan Cage slowly gets to his feet as Alex Dillinger lies on the mat. Ethan Cage moves to his corner as he waits for Alex Dillinger to get to his feet. Ethan Cage prepares to hit the pele kick on Alex Dillinger as he gets to his feet, but suddenly Gordon Fury slaps him on the back and tags himself in.

Johnny – A little bit of Ethan’s own medicine right there!

Brandon – I don’t know how smart that was. Ethan had all the momentum, and Gordon selfishly comes in and ruins it

Johnny – I think it was mostly just payback from earlier in the match

Ethan Cage looks at Gordon Fury angrily, as Gordon Fury grins at him. The referee forces Ethan Cage back out of the ring as Gordon Fury goes over and grabs Alex Dillinger by the head. Gordon Fury hooks Alex Dillinger by the head and delivers a quick DDT. Alex Dillinger rolls onto his back as Gordon Fury immediately drops down for a pin

-1-

-2-

Alex Dillinger kicks out

Brandon – Big time kickout by Alex!

Gordon Fury runs to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope. Gordon Fury jumps off of the rope and goes to land a knee to the head of Alex Dillinger, but he rolls out of the way. Gordon Fury gets up to his feet. Alex Dillinger grabs Gordon Fury’s arm and whips him hard across the ring. Gordon Fury gets his arms up and smashes into Ethan Cage, sending him falling off of the ring apron and onto the floor outside.

Johnny – Uh oh, there goes Ethan, now Gordon’s one advantage here is gone

Brandon – But he’s still in control, even if Ethan isn’t in his corner anymore

Gordon Fury sees Alex Dillinger running towards him, and turns around at the last second and delivers a knee to his stomach. Gordon Fury lifts Alex Dillinger up onto his shoulders and prepares to deliver his finishing move.

Johnny – Here comes the Skyfall Guillotine!

Brandon – But wait!

Suddenly, Alexander Remington slides into the ring and stands up right in front of Gordon Fury, who immediately drops Alex Dillinger and prepares to defend himself against Alexander Remington.

Johnny – Remington is making himself a part of this match, and immediately Gordon focuses on him

Brandon – Remember, Gordon did cost him a world title shot last week

Alexander Remington and Gordon Fury stare each other down for a few moments, ready to attack. But Alexander Remington just grins and turns around, sliding out of the ring and taking his position along the crowd barrier again.

Johnny – I guess Remi had nothing to say to Gordon

Brandon – Oh I think he had something to say

Gordon Fury looks confused, but turns around and is picked up by Alex Dillinger, who suddenly and swiftly delivers a swinging sideslam to a reverse STO, smacking Gordon Fury’s face onto the mat.

Johnny – Lobotomy by Alex!

Brandon – That is what Remington had to say

Alex Dillinger immediately rolls Gordon Fury over and hooks his leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen…here are your winners…the team of Jaci Sovereign and Alex Dillinger!

Johnny – Just like last week, only this time it’s the opposite!

Brandon – Alex costs Gordon his match, and he didn’t even have to lay a finger on him

Alex Dillinger gets to his feet as the referee raises his hand to the sky. Alex Dillinger holds his fist up and points at Ethan Cage, who is slowly getting to his feet outside the ring, and just starting to realize what happened. The two men stare each other down as the crowd cheers loudly for Alex Dillinger.

Johnny – I gotta tell you Brandon, I can’t wait for these two to finally meet.

Brandon – Neither can I. It’s going to be a battle, that’s for sure

Meanwhile, Alexander Remington has slid into the ring and is now staring at the barely moving Gordon Fury. Alexander Remington laughs as Gordon Fury tries to get to his knees, but Alexander Remington kicks him back down to the ground.

Johnny – What a way to finish the show. Alex gets a little revenge on Gordon, but I have a feeling that’s not all we’re going to see from the two of them

Brandon – Me neither, but I guess we’ll find out next week. Tune in folks, we have a huge card planned. I can inform you all that not only will Gordon be defending his title. But there will be a huge return from an old friend in the main event! So don’t miss it!

The show goes off the air with the same scene happening, Ethan Cage and Alex Dillinger staring each other down, Alex Dillinger raising his arm to the sky in victory, and Alexander Remington laughing at Gordon Fury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins   Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds 76: One Reign Ends, Another Begins
Page 1 of 1