Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign   Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:53 am

As the show opens, "Uprising" by Muse immediately begins to play throughout the arena; the fans standing to their feet in anticipation of the new IWF champion, Alexander Remington. The lights go out as multi-colored strobe lights dance from one end of the stage to the other before finally converging to the center of the stage, where a lone spotlight shines on our new champion. He cracks a smile as he lifts his head, a loud blast of pyro signalling the lights coming on in a hurry as he walks proudly down to the ring; the Insurgency World championship proudly displayed upon his shoulder.

Matt - Ladies and gentlemen, here is your new champion! New Year's Evil was certainly a disappointment for the Empire, but perhaps a glimmer of hope has arrived to the Insurgency.

Rick - Absolutely right Matt. And it wasn't just the simple fact that Alexander won the championship; it's more about HOW he won it. Parker Wayde didn't even look like he was remotely competitive. Alexander Remington goaded Parker into defending his championship, and for good reason - Remington knew that there was no way that he would enter 2013 without that title around his waist.

Matt - Or against his shoulder, more correctly stated. I thought it was one of the more impressive displays of 2012, and I have no doubt that this year will be the year of Alexander Remington.

Alex enters the ring, donning his usual business attire, dressed to the nines as he walks to the opposite side of the ring, snatching the microphone from Heather Thompson's hand as his music ceases to play; a sly smile covering his face as he glances at the Insurgency championship, leaning on the ropes as he speaks to those fans who were just now starting to chant his name.

Alexander Remington
Just over a month ago, we all watched as the Empire seized control of the Insurgency by taking this championship off the waist of Stygian. And in that time, they have done nothing but execute gang warfare, pillaging and plundering whatever they liked in order to secure their place at the top of IWF's hierarchy. A week later, I stood right over there atop the stage and I convinced Parker Wayde to give me a title shot, knowing full well that the Empire would do anything and everything to make sure that I didn't make it to New Year's Evil in one piece.

And they almost succeeded.

Alex smiled again, walking across to the other side of the ring, leaning on the ropes again.

Alexander Remington
You see, I knew that I was better than Parker Wayde, and consequently, so did they. They knew that the only reason Parker Wayde even held the championship in the first place is because of what they were able to do as a collective group against Stygian, but I had my own contingency plan in place. I would fight numbers with numbers, and I knew that despite all the things I've done in my past, I still had those who would fight for me in IWF's darkest hour. Those who were fed up with the Empire and with Corey Casey and knew that a new regime needed to establish order in a company riddled with complete and utter anarchy. I promised a change in this company, and I promised that 2013 would not begin without the championship around my waist, and I am a man of my word.

The fans stood to their feet, chanting "Thank you Alex." Remington simply smirked, not quite dismissing their chants, but clearly focused on something else at the moment.

Alexander Remington
But the job is not finished. The task is not complete. The Empire still exists, though we were all able to lessen their influence over this company. Where the gold resides in this company is where the power truly is, and right now, the Empire is weakened, but they are not destroyed. It is time to cut the head off the snake. It's time to...

Alex is interrupted as "Empire" by Queensryche reverberates throughout the arena as a chorus of boos follow. From the back walks Corey Casey, flanked by Jack Savage, Eric Steel, and Axle Vengeance. A scowl covers Corey Casey's face as he glares across at Remington, who simply smiles at the Empire, giving them all a sarcastic wave.

Alexander Remington
Well look who it is. It's the Empire, ladies and gentlemen. Let's give them all a riveting round of applause.

Alex sarcastically begins to clap his hands together, but Corey Corey is having none of it, holding the microphone to his lips.

Corey Casey
Stop it! Stop it! Stop clapping all of you! Alexander Remington, I bet you think you're really clever, pulling off a heist like you did at New Year's Evil. I bet you really think you're something special for tricking Parker Wayde into a title match that I did not approve of in the first place. You manipulated a man that was incapable of intelligent thought, and it was like stealing candy from a baby, and this...this is your crowning achievement?

Corey scoffs as he puts his arm around Axle Vengeance.

Corey Casey
Truth of the matter is, your little victory is short-lived and meaningless, because at New Year's Evil, Axle Vengeance was able to accomplish the unthinkable. Axle Vengeance beat our newest Hall of Famer, Brandon McDonald, within an inch of his life, and you know what Alex? People aren't talking about you today. They're talking about what a great victory for the Empire that was.

Alexander Remington
Great victory for the Empire? Are you going to let him talk to you like that Axle? Since when did Axle Vengeance become nothing more than a corporate lackey? Since when did Axle Vengeance become a yes-man? Since when did Axle Vengeance become a bitch? That was a great win for Axle, I admit. But Axle Vengeance of old would have never let a man hiding behind a desk take any credit for his hard work.

Corey Casey
Hiding? You think I'm hiding? I'm...

Alexander Remington
That's exactly what you're doing Corey. You want to establish the Empire in 2013? Stop hiring people to do the job for you. You want to leave your mark on this company? You want to take this championship off of my shoulder? Why don't you stop hiding behind your silly excuse of a back injury; why don't you stop using that as an excuse for why you can't get into the ring, and why don't you fight to take this championship off my shoulder yourself? You name the time; you name the date; hell, I'll name the type of match for you - Double Cage Horror! I'm not scared of your streak in that match. I embrace it. Why don't you stop trying to hire vigilantes to get the job done and do it yourself. Your call Corey. I'm not hard to find. I'm right here.

Corey breaks free from the Empire being on his side, stepping forward as though he were going to accept the match. The fans started chanting "One more match; one more match" over and over again, trying to tempt Corey Casey into exactly that. One more match.

Matt - Oh my God! Is Corey Casey actually going to accept that offer? Are we really going to see another Double Cage Horror match in the Insurgency?

Corey Casey
Shut up, all of you! Alexander, you're not going to goad me into a match like you did with Parker Wayde. I am going to take that championship off your waist, but I'm going to do it with the rest of the Empire by my side. Tonight, I'm going to cripple you by sending our newest member, Eric Steel, after you. And if you make it out of Cleveland in one piece, I've got another surprise for you waiting. At Rising Monarchy, you'll be defending your championship, and you're going to do it against the one man that wants nothing more than your head on his mantle. At Rising Monarchy, Alexander Remington, you will defend your championship against none other than Axle Vengeance!!!

Rick - OH MY GOD!!! What a match!

Remington stares coldly at Axle Vengeance as they make eye contact; "Empire" by Queensryche blasting throughout the arena as Corey Casey cracks a smile; a sly grin forming over Axle's face as Remington continues to stare across at the Empire as they turn their back on him, walking to the backstage area as the scene fades to the Battle Grounds Logo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign Bg2012
LIVE from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio

The camera returns to Rick and Matt as the crowd roars on

Matt - Welcome everyone to the new year! 2013 baby who would of thought IWF would last two years now?

Rick - I'm still stunned by that announcement made for our blockbuster event for Rising Monarchy between our new Heavyweight champion Remington and Axle Vengence.

Matt - That's right the two of them are going to meet head on for the championship but it's still a ways to go before that match and anything can happen.

Rick - True enough, let's go ahead and cut to the action, we have plenty of matches and alot of new faces, let's get to it.

The camera angle switches to the ring as Watson Brawley appears to be in the ring already.

Heather Thompson – This match is scheduled for one fall! In the ring, from Gainesville, Florida, weighing in at 220 pounds… Watson Brawley!

Matt – I heard amazing things about this young up and comer.

Rick – Well, I got my money on his opponent!

Matt – We don’t even know who his opponent is!

AS "Hell Yeah" hits, he is seen, holding hands with his manager/girlfriend, "Sexy" Lexie Laren. He then slowly and arrogantly makes his way ringside, kisses Lexie's hand as he holds the ropes open for her, and slides in right under her legs.

Heather Thompson – His opponent, from Silver Hill, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 175 pounds…. The Canadian Sensation, Christian James!

Rick - Well we do now!

Matt - Yep I second having money on him winning this match

Ref checks on both men before signaling the bell

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign Match
Watson Brawley [vs.] Christian James

[Ding! Ding! Ding!

Christian grabs the head of Brawley, quickly hitting a snap suplex. He’s not wasting any time as he picks up Brawley. He kicks him in the gut and he hits him with another suplex. He calls for the end, which appears to be near. Brawley gets up and Christian hits Hail Canada.

Matt – Wow! What a superkick by Christian James!

Rick – Brawley didn’t stand a chance!

Matt – Here comes Christian with the pin!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, The Canadian Sensation, Christian James!

Rick - We'll we just made outselves a few bucks richer tonight.

Matt - Good thing too, now I can buy some more weed for tonight.

Rick - Matt......just.......never mind.

Camera centers on James as he poses around the ring before we cut to the back to show Blyss Lockhart, who is seen walking through the backstage area. Blyss navigates her way through the corridors and hallways until she reaches a door with a nameplate on the outside of it that reads “IWF Chairman of the Board of Directors: Corey Casey.” Blyss Lockhart reaches out and, just as she is about to knock on the door, the door opens and Ruby Winters walks out of Corey Casey’s office.

Ruby looks completely and totally disheveled and her top is barely buttoned up. Ruby’s make up is smeared a bit and she has a satisfied look on her face. Ruby stops short when she sees Blyss standing outside of Corey Casey’s office. Ruby quickly reaches behind her and pulls the door to the office shut before turning and facing Blyss

Ruby Winters
Oh hey

Blyss Lockhart looks Ruby Winters up and down, eyeing Ruby suspiciously

Blyss Lockhart
Hey…

Ruby Winters quickly begins to button her top back up and attempts to straighten her hair

Ruby Winters
What’s up?

Blyss Lockhart shakes her head and sighs

Blyss Lockhart
Nothing much…but I honestly don’t have time to talk to you right now. I need to talk to Corey about something…

Blyss Lockhart goes to reach out and push past Ruby Winters but Ruby Winters quickly interjects

Ruby Winters
I know EXACTLY what you’re here about. You’re here to talk to CC about the push towards the Queen of Wrestling Championship that he said you could have if you joined The Empire

Blyss Lockhart slowly withdraws her arm

Blyss Lockhart
How did you know about that?

Ruby Winters smiles knowingly

Ruby Winters
He told me all about it. And Corey also told me to tell you that, tonight, I will be facing Tiffani Michaels in a one on one match while you…

Ruby Winters chuckles softly

Ruby Winters
You will be facing the newest IWF Diva, Diana Logan. Good luck!

Ruby Winters fixes herself, adjusting her voluptuous chest briefly before walking off briskly, making sure to purposefully bump up against Blyss Lockhart’s shoulder, causing Blyss Lockhart to fall back half a pace as she walks away. The camera zooms in on Blyss Lockhart, who has an annoyed look on her face, before the show fades to commercial

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign Rage-Furby-rape-face-activated5

Weird ass rape toys: because honestly, what the hell else does Japan have to do with their time?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back!

Matt- And we’ve got more IWF debut action!

Rick- That’s right, Matt! Coming up next, we are going to see the IWF debuts of Jacob Figgins and Damien Drake!

Matt- I hope this match is a lot more competitive than the last match we saw…

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

Lights go low as Surfacing begins to play throughout the arena. Spotlights begin to circle throughout the arena.

FUCK YOU ALL!!!

The lights all point to the entrance as Damien walks out onto the ramp. He stops at the top of ramp looks out at the crowd, pounds both hands simultaneously on his chest twice then raises both into the air.

Heather Thompson- From Williamsport, Pennsylvania…Weighing in at 275 Pounds…Damien Drake!

Rick- Damien Drake is a big, mean looking son of a bitch

Matt- Standing at 6’6” and weighing close to 280 pounds, you definitely don’t want to get on Damien Drake’s bad side

Rick- I’ve seen some of the old UECW footage of Damien Drake and I can honestly say that I agree with you 100%, Matt

Damien Drake makes his way to the ring, eyes focused on the mat. He slides under the ropes and make his way to the corner, waiting on his opponent to arrive.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

"Evacuation Code Deciphered" Blasts onto the P.A. system when Figgy appears from behind the entrance curtain. He looks left to right then over his back, hoping the FBI isn't following him. Jumping onto a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features.

Heather Thompson- From Kansas City, Missouri…Weighing in at 235 Pounds…Jacob Figgins!

Rick- Jacob Figgins is a twitchy little fellah isn’t he?

Matt- He seems a bit nervous about something….maybe he’s on coke?

Rick- No, no I don’t think that’s it...although Hostyle Jones IS backstage…

Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans. Finally traveling toward the ring he takes the time to jump onto the other barricade and exchange with more fans. Before finally tossing off his hoody and casting it into the crowd. Figgy hops off the barricade making a mad dash for the ring. Hopping onto the barricade, he hooks as arm about the top rope. His free arm pumping a fist into the air

Hooking both arms about the top rope, Figgy leans back far, flipping himself into the ring. Quickly hopping onto a turnbuckle to flail his head about. Hopping off he lands in the center of the ring, bouncing on his feet while awaiting the bell. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Damien Drake and Jacob Figgins go to lock up in the center of the ring. However, before they can truly lock up, Damien Drake delivers a massive bicycle kick that drives Jacob Figgins down to the canvas. As soon as Jacob Figgins’s back hits the mat, Jacob Figgins attempts to pop back up…but Damien Drake rushes in and delivers a second big boot that catches Jacob Figgins full in the face

Rick- Like I said…Damien Drake is a big, nasty, powerhouse of a man

Matt- And he’s showing it here in the opening moments of this match!

Damien Drake stomps down on Jacob Figgins a number of times before leaning down and pulling Jacob Figgins up to his feet. Damien Drake then kicks Jacob Figgins in the gut, doubling Jacob Figgins over. Damien Drake then reaches out and grabs Jacob Figgins. Damien Drake then lifts Jacob Figgins up and then powers Jacob Figgins down to the canvas with a gutwrench powerbomb. Damien Drake casually goes for the pin as the ref drops down to count

-1-

-2…

Jacob Figgins kicks out

Rick- Jacob Figgins managing to show some spunk

Matt- I’m surprised the twitchy little guy managed to kick out of those massive power moves!

Damien Drake shrugs his shoulders as he pulls himself up to his feet. Damien Drake leans down and drags Jacob Figgins up to a vertical base. Damien Drake grabs Jacob Figgins and wheels Jacob Figgins around so that Jacob Figgins’s back is facing Damien Drake. Damien Drake then delivers a few massive forearm shots, causing Jacob Figgins to arch his back in pain. The force of the blows causes Jacob Figgins to stumble forward a few paces, bringing the action closer to the ring ropes. Damien Drake suddenly reaches out and shoves Jacob Figgins from behind with both hands, causing Jacob Figgins to stumble forward and hit the ring ropes chest first. Damien Drake then catches Jacob Figgins as he comes bouncing off the ropes and delivers a full nelson slam, driving Jacob Figgins down to the canvas once more

Rick- A series of big forearm shots followed up by that impressive full nelson slam

Matt- Damien Drake is all power and has no problems showing it!

Damien Drake drops down and attempts to cover Jacob Figgins again as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

Again Jacob Figgins manages to kick out

Rick- Jacob Figgins might be twitchy and might have a bit of an odd ring entrance, but this kid is damn tough

Matt- Hey Jacob Figgins is impressing me by just being able to weather the barrage of big time power moves that Damien Drake is throwing at him!

Damien Drake gets to his feet and makes a slashing motion across his throat as the audience rains down boo’s on him

Rick- I think Damien Drake is calling for the end here

Matt- Either that or he had an itch on his throat!

Damien Drake leans down and drags Jacob Figgins up to his feet. Damien Drake then kicks Jacob Figgins in the gut, doubling Jacob Figgins over. Damien Drake then reels Jacob Figgins in and levels Jacob Figgins with a Burning Hammer

Rick- Burning Hammer!

Matt- That’s GOT to fucking hurt!

Damien Drake drops down and pins Jacob Figgins as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Damien Drake!

Damien Drake gets to his feet and allows the ref to hold his hand up in victory, a smug look on his face as he glares out at the jeering fans

Rick- These fans are really letting Damien Drake have it!

Matt- Honestly I don’t think Damien Drake even cares!

Suddenly, Christian James slides into the ring behind Damien Drake, wielding a steel chair. Christian James quickly hops to his feet, sprints across the ring, and drills Damien Drake in the back with the steel chair, causing Damien Drake to crumple to the canvas, arching his back in pain

Rick- That’s Christian James!

Matt- He just leveled Damien Drake with that steel chair!

Rick- And I don’t think he’s done yet…

Christian James allows Damien Drake to roll out of the ring as he turns and eyes Jacob Figgins, who is slowly attempting to pull himself up to his feet. Christian James smashes the chair on the canvas, seemingly begging Jacob Figgins to get to his feet. As soon as Jacob Figgins gets to his feet, he turns around…and is immediately driven back down to the canvas by a second vicious chair shot by Christian James

Rick- Christian James is taking everyone out with that chair!

Matt- But look at this!

Watson Brawley suddenly comes running down the entrance ramp and dives into the ring. As soon as Christian James turns around, Watson Brawley tackles Christian James to the canvas and begins to rain blows down on Christian James’ head and upper body. Suddenly, IWF refs and security personal come storming down the entrance ramp and flood the ring in an attempt to keep everyone away from each other

Rick- And just like that shit has broken down here in Cleveland!

Matt- We’re going to restore order and try to move on with the show as soon as we restore order out here!

The camera zooms in on the chaos in the ring where Damien Drake has managed to make his way back into the ring and is attempting to join the fray as the show fades to commercial

Long story short…

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign V1SXN

…Hostyle Jones is a tool

The show comes back from commercial to show the jam packed Quicken Loans Arena, which is filled to capacity with screaming and cheering fans. Suddenly, “Remember the Name” by Fort Minor blasts out of the house PA system as Philip Joseph walks out on to the stage, already in his wrestling gear and holding a microphone in his right hand. The camera zooms in on the pissed off look that is etched deeply into Philip Joseph’s features. Philip Joseph immediately lifts the microphone up to his lips

Philip Joseph
At New Years Evil I lost a match that I should have never loss. I lost to that no good, talentless piece of garbage Sean Libby. That loss has made me so angry because there really is no reason a man like me should ever lose to a man like Sean Libby. I am too good for that. I mean look at me and then look at Sean Libby does he look like a champion to you?

The fans begin to chant loudly

“LIBBY!”
“LIBBY!”
“LIBBY!”

Philip Joseph sneers at all the fans before continuing

Philip Joseph
Of course he does because all of you are so unintelligent that you would never know what a real wrestler looks like. I know that Sean Libby is not a real wrestler because a real wrestler would give me a rematch here tonight.

Suddenly laughter can be heard over the PA system as Jack Savage strolls out from backstage, wearing an all-black velvet Armani suit. As soon as Jack Savage gets on to the stage, he starts to walk around Philip Joseph.

Jack Savage
Philip, Philip, Philip…I will give you this much, you are right about one thing…Sean Libby does not look like a champion to me. But you don't look like a champion to me either. In fact you could say you look like nothing but a loser. If anyone should get a shot at facing Sean Libby for the Insurgency Wrestling Federation Uprising Championship it should be me.

Sean Libby strolls out and Jack stops dead in his tracks and looks at Sean. The fans erupt into cheers and applause as soon as Sean Libby’s foot hits the stage.

Sean Libby
You see…much like you Jack…I don't think that Philip Joseph should be given a rematch for the Uprising Championship…mostly because he is not good enough to be given another shot. I proved I was better at New Year’s Evil. I proved that Philip is not fit to be a Champion in IWF. But Jack I don't think youhave exactly earned your shot to face me either…I mean, what's your big claim to fame here…beating John Tolly?

Before Jack Savage can respond, as if on cue, the sound of clapping can be heard and John Tolly strolls out from the back and stands side by side with Sean Libby.

John Tolly
You see Jack if it was not for you I could be standing here today as a champion. But you and your ego could never let that happen because you think that you’re better than I am. You can't let me hold a title in IWF before you do because it would prove that I am better then you.

The fans start to laugh.

Jack Savage
You better than me? I don't think so.

Corey Casey strolls out from the back and he stands between the four men with Philip Joseph and Jack Savage on one side and John Tolly and Sean Libby on the other.

Corey Casey
Well…this is kinda awkward…one the one hand I could yell at all of you for coming out here and wasting precious TV time by having a verbal, nonsensical pissing contest on the stage…or I could just do what I had planned to do before any of this nonsense happened. Tonight, the new IWF Uprising Champion Sean Libby will team with John Tolly…to take on the team of Philip Joseph and one of The Empire’s finest, Jack Savage!

Corey Casey smirks as he looks out over the fans for a few moments before turning and walking backstage, leaving all four men still left on the stage in stunned silence as the show fades to commercial
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign   Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 am

The camera cuts back to Heather Thompson as she prepares to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson – The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

White lights flash brightly, followed by the sound of thunder as the lights dim. Red and gold lasers cut through the blue-lit fog that rolls out from the sides of the stage as the opening bars of “She’s Like Thunder” blast over the speakers. The dark-haired woman can be seen quietly entering the stage at this time, but when Doro’s voice enters, gold sparks erupt and the spotlight shines on Diana Logan.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first, from Evanston, Wyoming, weighing in at 170 pounds... Diana Loooggggaaaan!

Rick – Debut match for Diana Logan tonight, and if she is nervous about her first match, she isn't showing it.

Matt – Why would she Rick, this woman is built like a brick shithouse. Be looking for her to make an impact tonight.

She wears a costume reminiscent of Wonder Woman’s newest, with a red leather jacket over a red and gold top, and skintight blue pants with silver stars down the side seams. There’s a vinyl tiara wrapped around her forehead, with a red star in the center. It all glitters in the light as she strides confidently down to the ring, and leaps up onto the apron. She raises her hands into the air to acknowledge the crowd and ask for their energy, before she does a flip over the top rope and goes to her corner to remove her jacket and gets ready to face her opponent.

Diana's music fades out and the arena lights dim and as “Dead to Me” by All For Nothing starts playing, then the lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go back to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent, from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at 120 pounds... Blyss Lockhaaaaarrrrrt!

Rick – Blyss came so close to winning the Queen of Wrestling Championship at New Years Evil Matt, and she has got to be pissed that she failed.

Matt – No shit Rick, it's plain to see that she thinks she deserves another shot, and this win tonight will move her in the right direction.

She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and moving towards Diana, showing that she is not scared of her.

Diana Logan [vs.] Blyss Lockhart

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both women lock up in the centre of the ring, and Diana's strength advantage immediately gives her the edge, as she transitions into a side headlock, before throwing Blyss over her shoulder with a snap mare. She then puts a knee into her back and pulls back on her chin. Blyss struggles to try and get out of the hold, and as she almost does, Diana pulls her back to her feet, doubling her over with a knee to the stomach. She then applies a front face lock to Blyss, before lifting her up for a suplex, but instead of falling back, she holds her in mid air, making it look easy.

Rick – What power shown by Diana! She is holding Blyss up like she is nothing!

Matt – it's about to get worse for Blyss!

The fans cheer for Diana's power as she brings Blyss down with a jackhammer. She hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Blyss kicks out just after 2. Diana goes to pick up Blyss again, but Blyss counters into a roll up.

-1-

-2-

Diana powers out of the pin. Blyss manages to get to her feet first, and blasts Diana with a super kick as she rises. Diana however doesn't fall as she sits on her knees. Blyss moves in and grabs her head, planting her into the canvas with a DDT!

Rick – What a combination by Blyss! The momentum in this match has changed!

Blyss goes right back on the attack as she rains punches down on Diana as she tries to get back to her feet. Diana shoves Blyss into the ropes, and Blyss uses the momentum to springboard off the middle rope, but as she flies back at Diana with a moonsault, Diana catches Blyss in mid air over her shoulder, and brings her down hard with a powerslam!

Rick – What a counter by Diana, stopping Blyss's momentum dead in it's tracks!

Matt – She plucked Blyss literally out of mid air Rick, this woman is strong!

She picks Blyss back up and irish whips her into a corner with such force that you can hear her spine smack against the turnbuckle. Diana charges full speed at Blyss, but Blyss swings her legs out between the top and second ropes and exits to the apron, causing Diana to smack chest first into the turnbuckles.

Matt – Normally I would worry that a woman may have hurt herself there, but Diana probably has boobs of steel!

Rick – Charming.

The impact causes her to stumble backwards, and Blyss springboards over the top into a huricanrana, throwing Diana shoulder first into the ring post. Blyss then drops down and scoops Diana into a school boy/girl.

-1-

-2-

Rick – She just put her feet on the second rope!

Matt – Blyss is looking for the steal!

-3-

Rick – The ref spots the feet on the ropes just before the three! Diana is still in this match!

Blyss is not happy about the ref getting in her face, and she returns the favour by yelling at the ref before giving him a shove. Diana is on her feet by this point, and as Blyss turns around Diana charges in and brings her down with a huge Bicycle kick! The cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Blyss suddenly comes to life and throws her shoulder off the mat just before three. Diana starts to get frustrated before taking a deep breath. She picks Blyss up and hoists her over her head in a military press, but Blyss shifts weight and drops down the back, quickly grabbing Diana's head and nailing her with a rolling cutter. Blyss then points to the top rope and grins, getting a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Rick – Blyss looking for the Blyzzard here.

Matt – I don't care how strong you are, if she hits it Diana is done.

Blyss gets to the top rope and just after blowing a kiss to Diana, Diana suddenly comes to life and dashes up the turnbuckles grabbing Blyss for a superplex, but before Diana can get a proper grip, Blyss rakes her eyes, making enough space for Blyss to get her boot up and push Diana off the turnbuckles back down to the mat. Blyss quickly regains her footing as she leaps from the turnbuckle, nailing Diana dead on with the Blyzzard!

Rick – Blyzzard connects!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner... Blyss Lockharrrrrrt!

“Dead to Me” by All For Nothing plays through the arena again, as the ref moves over to raise Blyss's hand. Blyss pulls her hand away and mounts the turnbuckle, getting a mixed reaction from these fans.

Rick – Blyss with the hard fought win tonight.

Matt – She certainly earned that win, Diana put up one hell of a fight. What a debut for The Wonder Woman!

Blyss gets down from the turnbuckle and leaves the ring as Diana gets back to her feet. The fans join in one massive cheer for Diana, and she smiles as the cameras cut away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera cuts back to the ring as “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blasts through the arena, and the fans get on their feet and cheer. Gordon Fury walks onto the stage in his ring gear and a t-shirt, with the High Impact Championship over his shoulder.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the new IWF High Impact Champion, Gordon Fury!

Rick – We already had our new World Champion Alexander Remington out here tonight before his match, now it looks like Gordon Fury has something to say.

Matt – And if Gordon has shown us anything its that he is probably about to piss someone off.

Gordon walks down the ramp out stretching his hand to the fans before taking a microphone from ringside and sliding in the ring. The music dies off as Gordon moves the microphone to his mouth.

Gordon Fury
So, I hate to say I told you so, but...

Gordon motions to the title over his shoulder, a grin on his face.

Gordon Fury
I told you so.

The fans cheer again and Gordon waits for them to stop.

Gordon Fury
I told the world that I wouldn't lose at New Years Evil. I told everyone, including Steel Angel, that I was leaving with this title. Very few thought I could do it. I'm sure even some of you right now cheering for me thought I couldn't do it, and I can't blame you. Steel is a former World Champion, a man who is used to High tension matches. I have been here for just over 2 months and lost all of my Pay-per-view matches to date. And yet I won. I... fucking... won!

Gordon grabs the title from his shoulder and hoists it into the air, once again getting a positive reaction from the fans. He waits for quiet before continuing again.

Gordon Fury
But this is just the beginning. While The Empire will indeed be destroyed by my hands, I now am in a position where this title needs to be defended. I am willing to take on anyone and everyone to keep this title, and that is exactly what I plan to do. Although, I have a feeling there is one man in particular who would want first dibs...

Gordon turns to face the entrance ramp as he waits.

“Unleash the warrior within!”

Rick – Here comes the former champion Steel Angel.

Matt – These men brought all they had at each other at New Years Evil, you have to imagine they gained each others respect.

The crowd cheers once again as “Blow Me Away” by Breaking Benjamin plays throughout the arena. Steel Angel walks through the curtain flanked by Marley. and he surveys the crowd with a smile on his face. He walks down the ramp towards the ring and Marley follows him. Steel climbs up the ring steps and climbs in the ring, and as Marley gets to the ropes, Gordon heads over and sits on the second rope so that she can enter easier. Gordon moves back to Steel, who has his own microphone. His theme fades out and the fans go quiet.

Steel Angel
Well Gordon I suppose congratulations are in order. Despite the fact it wasn't exactly a “clean” win, you still pinned me in the middle of the ring, and for that in my mind you deserve to be champion. And that is why I am here. Gordon... I will not be cashing in my rematch for the High Impact Championship. Ever.

The fans boo Steel's decision, obviously disappointed they won't see a Steel Angel vs Gordon Fury 2.

Rick – Did I hear that right? Steel is giving up his title match?

Matt – That's what I heard Rick, what is Steel thinking.

Steel Angel
Here me out. Gordon you beating me at New Years Evil is a sign, a sign that now I don't have the High Impact Championship, I am free to pursue my ultimate goal of once again becoming IWF Heavyweight Champion!

The fans cheer again, somewhat understanding his decision. Gordon smiles.

Gordon Fury
That is a very round about way of saying you are scared of losing to me again Steel.

Steel just shakes his head and smiles back.

Steel Angel
Whatever helps you sleep at night Gordon. Just know that this isn't over between us. One day I will avenge my loss.

Both men laugh as they shake hands.

Gordon Fury
And I look forward to the attempt. Good luck Steel.

Steel Angel
And you, Gordon.

The fans cheer as Steel and Marley leave the ring, and the cameras cut away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cameras cut back to Heather Thompson in the ring.

Heather Thompson – The following contest scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, already in the ring, Alexander Raven!

The fans boo as Alex crouches in a corner and stares down the ramp. The lights dim as "Prepare Yourself" by the Immortals begins to play. The stage light reveal a swirl of greens and blues, as Johnny Cage and Becky Valiant come out from behind the curtain. Cage walks down, wearing his sunglasses and a serious demeanor. Becky walks down grinning and getting the crowd pumped up.

Heather Thompson – And the opponent, accompanied by Becky Valiant, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 235 pounds... Johnny Caaaaagggggeeee!

Rick - Johnny Cage looks ready tonight Matt.

Matt – It definitely looks like he is looking for a fight.

When they reach the ring, Cage jogs up the ring steps and walks halfway down the apron. He finally grins at the audience and a smirk crosses his face as he hops into the ring between the second and top rope. Johnny then holds the second and bottom rope for Becky, as she then enters the ring.

Johnny Cage goes over to the ropes and pulls down on the top rope, stretching out. Becky continues to amp out the crowd, showcasing Johnny Cage. Becky exits the ring as both men move towards the center of the ring.

Alexander Raven [vs.] Johnny Cage

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Both men lock up the the center of the ring, but Johnny quickly pushes Alex full speed into a corner, before raining punches down on his face. The ref gets in to break it up, and as he does Alex charges at Johnny out of the corner, only for Johnny to catch him with a roundhouse kick.

Rick – Johnny really caught him with that roundhouse kick Matt.

Matt – He could be looking to finish this early Rick.

Johnny stalks Alex as he gets back to his feet, before nailing Alex right in the Temple with the Carnage Kick!

Rick – Carnage Kick connects! What a shot!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner... Johnny Caaaaggggeeee!

Rick – What a dominating display by Johnny Cage.

Matt – No wasted motion in that match, that's for sure.

"Prepare Yourself" by the Immortals plays again as Johnny looks down at Alexander Raven and shakes his head. He exits the ring as the cameras cut away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign   Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:35 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We return back and the lights go to black, and the IWF tron goes to snow, almost annoyingly with the loud shhhhhh. Until of course, this scene pops up.

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign Article-2161679-13AFFD8F000005DC-557_634x395

The kid is doing a chalk drawing of a gloved hand with the letters EC, done in Old English style. Just then, a cop sits next to him and sighs. The cop looks over at the chalk drawing.

Cop
So you know about him.

Boy
Of course.

Silence for a moment until he turns.

Boy
Do you think he's coming back?

The cop looks out.

Cop
I don't know.

The tron goes back to snow.

Rick - What the hell was that?

Matt - I don't know, things have been weird ever since this batch of new contracts. Probably someone Corey just signed.

Rick - Okay, let's move on then.

Camera pans over to Heather as Rick and Matt are still talking.

Matt – The new Queen of IWF is in action next against Ruby Winters

Rick – This is going to be a winter classic for sure.

Heather Thompson – This match is scheduled for one fall!

The lights dim and "Hot As Ice" begins to play filling the entire arena. Pink strobe lights dance across the stage until stopping at the entrance where Tiffani Michaels steps out from behind the curtains dressed in her Cheerios uniform. She holds two pom-poms in her hands and shakes them high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out cheers from the crowd. Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air and she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps her hands wrapped tightly around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet and smiles brightly for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena.

Heather Thompson – From Los Angeles, California… She is the NEW Queen of IWF, Tiffani Michaels!

Matt – And there she is, the Queen of IWF!

Rick – I hope she won’t take her opponent lightly, she has a little mean streak going on.

"Bad Girlfriend" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada… The First Lady of Natural Law…. Ruby Winters!

Rick - So what was Ruby doing in Corey's office earlyier today?

Matt - Likely what Byliss was going to do, you think Corey might be considering adding her to the Empire?

Rick - I woulden't be shocked if that was what was going down.

Ref checks both men then calls for the bell.

Tiffani Michaels [vs.] Ruby Winters

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Tiffani and Ruby lock up in a grapple as the champion places her in a headlock. She struggles to keep the pressure on the hold as Ruby attempts to get out of it. Ruby grabs Tiffani’s arms, lifting them up from off of her head as she arm wrenches Tiffani’s arm. Tiffani kicks Ruby in the gut hard as she grabs her by the head. She hits a forearm to Ruby’s face as hard as she could. Tiffani then comes up and hits Ruby with a spinning heel kick straight to Ruby’s head. Ruby falls on her back, feeling the pain of it.

Matt – What a massive spinning heel kick by Tiffani Michaels

Rick – Looks like Tiffani isn’t wasting any time to start up some offense

Tiffani picks her up by the head as she irish whips Ruby harshly. Tiffani comes around and attempts a hard clothesline but Ruby ducks. Ruby rebounds off the ropes and she hits Tiffani with a big dropkick, laying her out on the ground. Ruby gets Tiffani up and she hits a snapmare, swinging her hips to get herself right back up. Ruby gets Tiffani up and irish whips her to the turnbuckle. Ruby backs up and hits Tiffani with a clothesline that has her sitting down with her back against the turnbuckle.

Matt – What a snapmare by Ruby!

Rick – I wonder if Ruby’s seeing anybody…

Matt – I don’t know, why don’t you ask her, Rick?

Ruby runs to Tiffani and gets her with a stinkface aggressively. The crowd boos at Ruby while she poses confidently.

Matt – Look at the crowd just letting Ruby hear it!

Rick – They don’t know what they’re talking about. Don’t they see how talented and beautiful she is?

Matt – Here comes Ruby covering Tiffani now.

-1-

Tiffani kicks out as Ruby picks her head up. She comes and hits Tiffani with a massive uppercut. Ruby then attempts a legsweep but Tiffani blocks it. She kicks her in the gut and she hits a snap DDT going head first. The fans cheer as they now know Tiffani is getting her edge back.

Matt – Nice reversal and a great snap DDT by the beautiful queen of iwf, Tiffani!

Rick – I must admit, that was a pretty good counter!

Ruby gets up as Tiffani springboards and quickly hits a springboard arm drag. Tiffani waits for Ruby to get up as she prepares for something. Ruby gets up and Tiffani hits a frankensteiner with speed and impact. Tiffani gets on the top turnbuckle as she signals the end is near. She jumps off the turnbuckle and hits The Snapshot, quickly covering Ruby right after.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Your winner, the Queen of IWF, Tiffani Michaels!

Rick - The champion showing why she is champ tonight.

Matt - Well it's back to the drawing board for Ruby.

Rick - One has to wonder if Corey or Bliss was watching this.

Matt - Knowing Bliss she's likely laughing right now.

Tiffani smiles as she is handed her belt by the offical, she walks around showing off her belt as cut to backstage with Steel Angel as he signs some autographs with a few fans backstage one of them is wearing a Steel Angel t-shirt.

Steel Angel
And there you go buddy.

Fan 1
Thanks man you rock!

Fan 2
Hey let me see that.

They fumble with the autograph when suddenly Steel hears a scream comming from across the way. He turns and the two fans notice it as well.

Fan 2
What the hell was that?

Steel Angel
Wait here.

He turns and follows to where the noise came from and finds a double sided door, he rams his shoulder against it and it burst open. He finds Marley leaning on the side of a locker looking visably shaken but unharmed. Yuko instantly runs over to her and knees next to her. He reaches out to grab her shoulder but she pulls back.

Marley
Don't hurt me please!

Steel Angel
Marley it's me!

She looks up and her face brightens up, she throws her arms around Steel's neck. Steel who can clearly see Marley is scared returns the embrace. After a moment he pulls back and looks at her.

Steel Angel
What happend?

Marley
Yuko its.......its Christian!

Steel Angel
Hostyle?

Marley
Yes! He showed up here, looking really drugged up. I-I almost didn't recognize him, I tried to speak to him and.........

Steel Angel
Then what?

She seems uncertain, Steel caresses her face and speaks to her in a more soothing tone.

Steel Angel
You can tell me Marley, what did he do to you?

Marley
He.....he grabbed me by the wrist, his grip becomming really tight. He was hurting me......I-I was scared, tried to get him to stop, I slapped him across the face to try to get him to wake up and he shoved me hard against the locker.

He looks away as he heard this, a look of anger crosses his face. He looks back at helps her back to her feet.

Steel Angel
Are you hurt?

Marley
No I just had the wind knocked out of me but that's it.

Steel Angel
Listen I gotta get ready for my match, you let me deal with Hostyle later.

Marley
I'll join you for your match.

Steel Angel
You sure?

Marley
Yes.

Steel Angel
Alright now that I think about it seems like a better idea, beats leaving you here by yourself. Come one, let's get you dressed up.

They walk away as we take a break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign   Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:03 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign Smiley-Movie-Photo-Michael-J-Gullagher-Killer
"Let's put a smile on that face!"

We return back to Rick and Matt.

Rick - And we're back!

Matt - Good timing, Steel Angel is set for action.

Camera pans over to Heather for the announcments.

The arena lights dim down as purple lighting rises. Fog fills the entrance as the silhouette of a man can be seen through it. A few shots of gold pyro go off as Ashe Corvin steps out. He holds his arms out to accept the praise he KNOWS will becoming from the fans. Instead he stands there with a cock y smirk of his face as the fans pour hate onto him. He chuckles and shakes his head as he heads to the ring. He talks trash to the fans as he does. Once in the ring he stands dead center and once again raises his arms. As he stands with his arms outstreatched Purple Pyro erupts from the ring posts.

Heather Thompson - The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first from Los Angeles, California weighing tonight at 245 pounds...........The King of Darkness, Ashe Corvin!

Rick - Ashe has got to be thinking about how he'll prepare for Sean come time for Rising Monarcy.

Matt - If you ask me he should be more concern about this man coming up.

The lights fade out as the sound of a bell tower rings throughout the arena, a few more moments fly by before...

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing Steel Angel and Marley Jones standing at the center. Steel Angel is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. Marley is wearing a light blue warrior tunic with feathers decorated on it and long leather boots. Steel's long black hair flows in the air as he stares at the crowd before him.

They fall in line, one at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose, we've got to move
Steady your helm
(I am losing sight again)

Steel Angel and Marley jump off the platform and they both bow before fans as they shower them in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing while Marley holds his arm following his every move.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring. Marley walks to one side and claps with the fans as she watches him.

There's nothing left, so save your breath
Lying in wait
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown, no where to go
Holding your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
(I will stay, in the mess I made)

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendance some of whom scream in delight before he hands it to Marley. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" written in black latin like writing on the sides.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

He then moves to the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now!)

Heather Thompson - And his opponet from San Diego CA, weighing at 220 pounds, Heaven's Gladiator Steel Angel!

Rick - The former High Impact champion made it clear that he is now on the World title hunt.

Matt - Bout time too, if you ask me Gordon did him a favor by taking that belt off his waist. Can you imagine? Remington vs. Steel Angel?

Rick - The ratings would go through the the roof!

Ref checks on both men before calling the bell.

Steel Angel [vs.] Ashe Corvin

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Steel walks up and puts his hands on his hips while Ashe starts shouting at him while pointing at himself. Yuko is clearly not amused until Ashe makes the mistake of putting his hands on Steel as he gives him a hard shove, Steel responds back with a sudden kick to the side of the skull that floors Ashe.

Rick - Ouch!

Matt - Ashe might have more guts than brians.

Rick - Well his brians got rattled that's for sure.

Steel looks down as Ashe tries to shake the cobwebs off, he picks him up and whips him to a corner. Just as Ashe makes contact with the turnbuckle, Steel comes in with a full body splash that flattens him.

Rick - Steel just crushing Ashe in the early going.

Matt - I think it's safe to say Ashe bit off more than he can chew tonight.

While Ashe is still standing on whobbly legs, Steel reels him in and lifts him into a military press. The crowd comes alive as they know what is coming up as Steel drops him back down with the stunner.

Rick - Divine Cutter!

Matt - He's out, thanks for playing Ashe!

Steel rolls him over and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Steel Angel!

Rick - Well Steel is back on the winning track with yet another dominating victory.

Matt - He made that look too easy, Ashe realy needs to get something going if he has any chance against Sean.

Steel leaps to his feet as the ref holds his hand in victory, Marley slides in and they share an embrace when suddenly the lights go out.

Rick - What the hell?

Matt - Who turned out the lights!?

The lights comes back on and Steel instinctivly turns around but no one is there. Marley tugs on his arm and points to the side of the ring, a black coffin is seen sitting right next to the ring.

Rick - A coffin?

Matt - This is weird.

Steel has a confused look as he holds out his hand and instructs Marley to remain where she is, she nods her head and styas put as Steel slides out and carefully approuches the coffin. He jumps back into a fighting stance as he opens the lid but finds the coffin to be empty save for a single belt that sits in the middle with a worn out cross attached to it at the end of a ribbon. Steel reaches out and picks the belt up, he looks at it for the longest time.

Rick - Is that.......the New Blood title?

Matt - Looks like it, we haven't seen that belt since Anna retired it in favor of the Queen of Wrestling title.

Rick - What's it doing in a coffin and more over what does this have to do with Steel?

Matt - Well he is the first ever New Blood champion back when the title was active........maybe someone's playing mind games?

Rick - Seems that way.

Steel though smirks as looks at the crowd while holding the belt saying "really now?" He finally tosses the belt back into the coffin and shuts the lid. He returns back to the ring and shrugs back to Marley who looks releaved, they both exit the ring with Steel paying no mind to the coffin while Marley keeps looking back at it until they both stand at the entrance ramp. Steel takes one last look at the coffin as the camera focuses on him. Suddenly Eric Steel emerges from the security barricade, he enters the ring just as Ashe is to his feet before Eric tackles him back down and rains blows on him.

Rick - Now What?

Matt - Seems Eric is taking some payback for what happend at New Years Evil.

Eric rolls off from Ashe then motions for him to get to his feet, AShe turns around only to take a jumping cutter from Eric that lays him on the ground.

Rick - Eric Steel with the steel cutter!

Matt - As if Ashe wasen't already beaten down already after his match with Steelio, Eric is just rubbing salt on an open wound.

Eric slowly gets to his feet as he smiles at Ashe who is layed out on the ground. We then cut backstage where Baron Tomson is seen inside a closet looking for something, he sorts through some boxes until he finds what he's looking for. He grabs an item that he puts inside his pocket though we never see what it is.

Baron Tomson
Well that's all I need now, next week we're back in business. For now though I'm going to see what kind of trouble I can get myself into.

He smiles that evil smile and walks away while humming a tune, the camera follows him as it fades to black.

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign Jomo_crop_exact
Steel Angel: Yes I do karoke, your argument is now invalid!

We return to Rick and Matt on commentary.

Rick - Welcome back everyone!

Matt - And we have quite a match for you tonight.

Rick - The new High Impact champion is set to go one on one against one of the newest and most destructive members of the Empire Axle Vengeance.

Matt - If you ask me I think Gordon might be biting off more than he can chew tonight, it's one thing to survive against the likes of Steel Angel. But this guy destroyed a Hall of Famer right beofre our very eyes!

Rick - It's hard to deny that Gordon will indeed be having his hands full tonight.

The lights in the arena, one by one slowly fade off until the entire arena sits pitch black. Tonight’s turn out is great, the arena is nearly jam packed with maybe the greatest wrestling fans ever seen to date. A buzz falls over the crowd as we sit there...waiting. Finally the lights along the tron pulsate as static begins to flow from the speakers. The static is quickly ended by the pulsating intro of music.

“How did it come to this?
A bitter taste is all I’m left with
I’m losing all of my patience.”

“GNF” by Like Moths to Flames blares with every pulse of the song's intro, a series of bright blinding white lights flash in time. Violently, the song’s pulsating intro kicks into the hammering of guitars as wind and smoke chaotically collect, swirl and clash on the entrance stage until it engulfs the entire stage whole. Every light in the arena slowly fade off except the red “exit” signs. The energy of the crowd is amazing. The lights flicker off, as the strobe lights continue to flicker throughout the arena. Axle Vengeance rips through the curtain...he stands on stage before he looks left and right and stalks down to the ring in a VERY confident manner. He stares into the distance. The fans in the front row reach out and touch Axle until he slides under the bottom rope. The flashing bulbs of cameras surround and overtake the ring as Axle Vengeance rises up from the mat and climbs up on the ring ropes, balancing on the center of the middle rope. Facing the hard camera, Axle pounds his chest like a BEAST. Hopping down off the rope he heads to his corner cracking his wrists and knuckles getting loose before the match begins.

Heather Thompson - The following match is set for one fall. Making his way to the ring first from Los Angeles, CA weighing tonight at 235 pounds, Axle Vengeance!

Rick - As we already stated, Axle is a man on a mission.

Matt - We saw what he is capable of against the likes of Brandon and Steel Angel, he just seems to be unstoppable!

Rick - As the spear head of the Empire Axle has the full support of Corey and that makes him extreamly dangerous.

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation. As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, High Impact title draped over his left shoulder. He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

Heather Thompson - On his way to ring, from Mackay, Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the current IWF High Impact Champion... Gordon Fuuuuurrrrrryyy!

Rick - You have to admire the heart and courage of this young man as he gets ready for what could be his greatest test to date.

Matt - He barely survived against Steel Angel at New Years Evil, he'll be hard pressed to keep Axle at bay.

Rick - Regardless if there's any intimadation of the face of Gordon, he isnt showing any.

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle. He then hoists the High Impact title high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the High Impact Championship to the *referee/ring announcer* before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then *waits for his/measures his* opponent as the song fades out.

Ref checks on both men and calls for the bell.

Axle Vengeance [vs.] Gordon Fury

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Both men charge in towards each other, Axle takes Gordon down with a clothesline and turns around to pelt Gordon with a few knife edge chops to the chest. Gordon answers back with a boot to the gut and Axle doubles over in pain, Gordon nails a few kicks to the side plus a kick to the head. Axle covers up to fend off the attacks, Gordon moves in with a leg sissor attempt but Axle moves to the side and nails a kitchen sink style knee to the gut that causes Gordon to roll forward while holding his gut in pain.

Rick - Like I said Gordon showing no fear against Axle.

Matt - But Axle isn't backing down either, he wants to make it known that no one is safe from him.

Axle moves in with some hard stomps to the face of Gordon, he lifts him back up and whips him to the corner, as Gordin's back makes contact, he is hit with high knee to the mush. Axle holds Gordon's head while perched on the 2nd rope and hits a series of knees to the face as the ref tells him to get him out of the corner. Axle hits one more knee and jumps off allowing Gordon to fall like a tree stump as he struggles to get off the mat.

Rick - Match hasen't started yet and already Axle is showing no mercy against Gordon.

Matt - You expect anything less from Axle? The guy lives to tear his foes apart!

Gordon gets to his knees when Axle runs in with a head kick, Gordon insticivly ducks it causing Axle to land on his gut. He gets up by Gordon grabs the back of his head and drives him down with a facebreaker, Gordon takes a short run towards the ropes while Axle staggers to his feet as he holds his face. Gordon gets a head full of steam and connects with a massive spear that floors Axle.

Rick - Fury Impaler by Gordon!

Matt - Kid is showing alot of heart!

Gordon hooks the leg and makes the cover.

-1-

Axle kicks out with authority

Rick - Gonna take more than that to beat Axle.

Matt - He can take alot of punishment and can dish it out as well.

Gordon grabs Axle who breaks the grip and follows up with a european uppercut that staggers Gordon. Axle waits until Gordon is facing him before charging with a japanese style insiguri kick that sends Gordon down in a heap. Axle rolls him over and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Gordon gets the shoulder up.

Rick - Gordon just hanging in there now.

Matt - Axle is picking his shots and wearing him down, still though there is plenty of fight left in Gordon.

Axle mounts Gordon and locks in a surfboard chin lock, yanking back hard as he shouts for him to tap out. Ref moves in asking Gordon if he wants to keep going. Gordon dosen't answer and instead manages to get to his feet to lessen the pressure. Axle lets go and spins Gordon around while hooking both arms and plants him with the ddt. Axle flips him over and makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Gordon however kicks out.

Rick - Axle has gotta be getting flustrated now.

Matt - Gordon is just taking his abuse, much like Axle's other opponets he won't stay down!

Rick - I think Axle now knows that if he wants to beat Gordon he will have to really hurt him.

Axle gets a wicked smile and picks Gordon back up, he positions him for the Breakthrough but Gordon wiggles out of it and grabs Axle's head with both hands and plants him with a two handed face buster!

Rick - What a counter from Gordon!

Matt - I didn't think Axle expected that at all!

Crowd is on their feet as the two men seem out of it, ref begins the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Axle starts to stir and push himself off the ground, Gordon crawls over to the nearest rope and uses it to pull himself up.

-4-

-5-

-6-

Axle makes it to his feet as does Gordon, Axle charges in and nails a vicious kick that sends Gordon over the ropes and to the outside. Gordon crawls back to his feet only to have Axle leap from the top corner and crash into him with a body splash.

Rick - Good god Axle is relentless!

Matt - Watch out!

Axle grabs Gordon and throws him head first on the side of the announce table. The ref starts counting but Axle dosent seem to cares as he grabs Gordon's head and rams it hard on the table, his head bounces off the table while Axle grabs his arm and with a mighty pull hard irish whips Gordon right towards the steel steps. Gordon slams hard against the steps and tumbles over causing the steps to move slightly out of place. Axle is in pursuit and grabs Gordon and looks at the metal post behind him, he leans back and again hard whips Gordon who cracks head first right into the post and slumps to the side.

Rick - Gordon is just taking a beating out there!

Matt - We might need to stop the match soon Rick, Axle could end up killing this guy!

Rick - Unfortunatly we can't.

Matt - What do you mean we ca-

Rick - Just go with it Matt.

Axle picks up Gordon who is like dead weight and rolls him back inside the ring. Axle slides in and rolls Gordon away from the ropes then makes the cover.

Rick - This could be it.

-1-

-2-

Before the count the three, Gordon somehow kicks out.

Matt - WHAT!?

Rick - HOW!?!? HOW DID GORDON KICK OUT OF THAT!?

Axle at this point gets in the ref's face and after a few moments Axle glares at Gordon and the evil smile is replaced with an angry sneer.

Rick - Uh-oh.

Matt - Yeah I think Axle is done playing around.

Axle picks a limp Gordon and holds him for the side slam position.

Rick - This could be Lobotomy time!

Suddenly "Uprising" by Muse plays on the loud speakers, causing Axle to drop Gordon and turn around towards the entrance although no one is comming out.

Rick - What is going on here!?

Matt - Where's Remington? That's his theme but where is he?

Gordon gets to his feet while Axle is still distracted and leap in driving Axle with the dread spike!

Rick - Gordon with the dread spike!

Matt - Taking full advantage!

Gordon just rolls over to the cover and the ref counts it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Gordon Fury!

Rick - And it seems Remington just played Axle like a fool!

Matt - He was dominating the whole match until Remi drew his attention away.

Gordon rolls out of the ring while the offical hands him the belt from outside. Axle recovers in time to see Remington in his suit, title on his shoulder. He waves back at Axle who sneers in disgust. We then take another break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign   Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:31 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign 28

Ass Cream! Now with 35 percent MORE ASS! buy today!
(Eric Steel Approved.)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Cameras go backstage to Alexander Remington. He seems to be searching for someones locker room, he eventually stops as he hears the sounds of Guitar's Shredding. He opens the Locker Room door and walks in on Griffin Hawkins jamming on his guitar. He notices Remington and looks up and stops.

Alexander Remington - This is how you prepare for a match?

Griffin Hawkins - Hey, it's gotten me this far in my career hasn't it? I'm prepared to lay down the sounds of Rock on Ryan Apollos..shame that assclown Hostyle Jones was stupid enough to get caught with all those drugs in his bag...I wanted to shut him up too.

Alexander Remington - Well..he should have hid his shit better. I'm sure someone like him will be VERY popular in Prison if you know what I'm saying. But I didn't come here to talk about how Hostyle is probably ass up and having sweet nothings whispered in his ear right about now, I'm here to talk about what happened at New Year's Evil...

Griffin Hawkins - Alright..you got me, I took the last Cupcake...it had frosting and sprinkles on it...it was just calling for me to bite into it..

Alexander Remington - I'm not talking about that...though we're going to have a serious conversation about that later. I'm talking about you coming down with that briefcase. What was that about?

Griffin Hawkins - Dude..all that was in there were hair care products..

Alexander Remington - ..What?

Griffin Hawkins - I have to make sure I got my hair looking good at all times man..even during a run down to the ring.

Alexander Remington - How gullible do you think I am Hawkins? You mean to tell me there was nothing but hair product in that briefcase?

He goes towards the Briefcase and opens it..and out falls some hairspray, shampoo, brushes and other hair related items.

Alexander Remington - Damn..there really was hair care products in there.

Griffin Hawkins - Told you so..the Championship briefcase is right here..

He goes towards the refrigerator and reaches in, pulling out the briefcase. Remington looks confused to why he's keeping it there.

Alexander Remington - ....Why do you keep your case in the fridge?

Griffin Hawkins - I'm glad you asked. You see..for the contract to....wait a minute...you actually thought I was coming down to cash in my title opportunity on you?

Alexander Remington - Well can you blame me Hawkins? I'm the Champion, you have a title shot waiting in the wings any time you want. Many people in your position would take advantage of the Champ when they are defenseless in the ring. And if I recall..you said your goal in 2013 is to become the IWF World Heavyweight Champion. Right now, I got Axle Vengeance and The Empire on my tail. Is it going to be you and me against the Empire?..or me against you AND the Empire?

Griffin Hawkins - Alex...look at me. In all the years I've known you, I've always been straight with you. Not once have I ever lied to you. When I cash this bad boy in, I'll tell you to your face. I'm not Alexander Raven, I'm not going to stab you in the back when it benefits me. People like him are whats wrong with this business today..and I don't want to end up like that. And as for The Empire..I'm not done with those clowns yet. I already took out Baron Tomson...and I'm going to continue until it's just me..and Corey Casey. If you need back up...I'm your man, and I mean that in a non prison movie type of way.

Alexander Remington - So you got my back no matter what happens?

Griffin Hawkins - Anything you want..I'll do it, except for raising the dead. I did that once to bring back my Grandma and..it didn't pan out well. But that's besides the point. We're living in desperate times..and we need to watch eachothers backs if we want to survive.

Alexander Remington - Alright..you convinced me. In the meantime you got a match next against Ryan Apollos, that man is looking to avenge his loss to you at Pick Your Poison.

Griffin Hawkins - No sweat, I've beaten him before and I'll beat him again. But what I'm worried about is you. Corey Casey sent Eric Steel to soften you up before your big showdown with Axle at Rising Monarchy.

Alexander Remington - Casey can send whoever he wants after me. Steel couldn't hold my jock, he'll be an appetizer before the main course at Rising Monarchy.

Griffin Hawkins - Thats what I want to hear dude. In the meantime..I'm up next. Apollos' ass has a date with my foot...and I hate to keep my dates waiting. Remember, I got your back.

Alexander Remington - And I got yours.

Hawkins nods to him before leaving. But Remington looks a bit skeptical as he looks on after Hawkins. We then return back into the ring where Hostyle Jones is already in though he looks like he is in outer space. Heather is already in the ring with the announcements

Heather Thompson - The following triple threat match is set for one fall! Introducing first already in the ring, from Atlantic City, New Jersey weighing tonight at 232 pounds....Hostyle Jones!

Rick - Jones looks like he's in a diffrent time zone.

Matt - Even in my stoned out mind I can tell he is not at all focused, that will end up biting him in the ass.

The lights shut off as Two Faced by Dead By April begins to play. After the intro plays pyro explodes from the stage.

Don't try to run, we're alone in this war
Our thoughts will be futile, progessing bit by bit
as I'm fighting to kill it

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stares out at the crowd before slowly walking down the ramp.

Replace all my frustration
With you, inspiration was reclaimed

Fighting this addiction, I'm bleeding

Apollos stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the ring before walking over to the ring steps.

Evil is on my left, good is on my right
(It's like I'm two faced, It's like I'm two faced)
Telling me to hate, telling me to smile
(It's like I'm two faced, It's like I'm two faced)

[color=red]Ryan enters the ring and circles the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd before getting off the turnbuckle as the music fades.

Heather Thompson - And from Milwaukee, Wisconsin weighing at 250 pounds, Ryan Apollos!

Rick - Some bitter words exchanged between Ryan and Hawkins going into this.

Matt - Ryan clearly hasen't forgotten about Voilent Impulse and what occured during the Hawk's Nest match.

Rick - Payback is sure on Ryan's mind tonight.

The lights suddenly go out in the arena, fans aren't expecting whats to happen next. Suddenly a young man shows up on the Titantron with long blonde hair as "Kicking and Screaming" hits. Pyros go off after a huge BOOOOOM as the lights come back on. Griffin Hawkins walks from behind the ramp. He stops and raises both Devil horns in the air as the crowd goes wild. He walks down the aisle, fans cheering him as he slaps hands with a few fans.

He makes his way up the ring steps, soaking in the fan appreciation as he smiles at a few screaming female fans. He goes through the ropes and gets on the ropes, raising the devil horns in the air, pumping up the crowd. He gets down from the ring ropes and takes off his leather rocker jacket and goes out of the ring and looks over at the fans. He takes off his silver aviator sunglasses and puts them on a lucky young fan, patting him on the head. He makes his way back into the ring and relaxes on the ring ropes, awaiting his next opponent.

Heather Thompson - And from Windsor, Ontario Canada weighing tonight at 226 pounds, Griffin Hawkins!

Rick - Griff has turned heads everywhere he goes, the guy shows a spirit like no other.

Matt - You have to wonder when Griff will consider using his briefcase, we've seen how uncertain Alexander was when he saw that case.

Rick - Only time will tell.

Ref checks on all three men before calling for the bell.

Triple Threat Match
Ryan Apollos [vs.] Hostyle Jones [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

[Ding Ding Ding!]

All three men appear to be waiting for someone to make a move. Griffin Hawkins pumps his arms getting the crowd going behind him. Hostyle appears to be a little woozy as he stumbles about like Jack Sparrow on crack. Ryan Apollos stares at Hostyle and kicks him out of the ring.

Matt - Well there goes Hostyle!

Rick - He seemed to be on something, someone should call out an EMT.

As Apollos turns back to face Griffin he receives a swift dropkick to the face. Griffin is quick to cover him.

-1-

KICK OUT!

Apollos quickly kicks out from the dropkick as Griffin lifts him up swinging him against the ropes. A swift kick to the gut followed by an excellently executed DDT by Griffin impales Apollo’s head into the canvas.

Matt - Griffin Hawkins is cookin tonight!

Hawkins climbs up onto the top rope and leaps off with a HUGE impact splash onto Apollos and he goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

Apollos rolls his momentum over and eventually rolls up Hawkins for the reversal pin.

-1-

KICK OUT!

Griffin kicks out easily and rolls out of harms way to the outside of the ring. He sees Hostyle Jones staggering to his feet his eyes appear to be glossy. Hawkins charges him and decapitates him with a HUGE clothesline as the crowd erupts. Apollos gives Griffin a nice golf clap in the center of the ring.

Matt - What a vicious clothesline!

Rick - Apollos wasn’t impressed at all Matt.

As Griffin takes notice in Apollos he waves him to the outside telling him to come get him some. Ryan quickly slides out only to watch Griffin slide into the ring. Apollos frustratingly pounds his fists on the top of the apron.

Matt - A little trickery there…

Griffin doesn’t hesitate running towards Ryan and hitting a baseball slide right to the chest of Ryan launching him backwards against the barricade. As Apollos stumbles Griffin runs hops onto the top rope executing a beautiful springboard shooting star press onto Ryan.

Rick - FLYING HIGH AGAAAIINN!!!

Matt - Please no more singing.

The crowd is unglued from the athletic display from Griffin Hawkins. The Rock Star turns his attention to Hostyle Jones who is seemingly crawling towards him like a zombie of sorts. Griffin shrugs his shoulders grabbing Hostyle by his hair and throwing him into the ring. Griffin is hot on the trail as he hops in the ring standing in the corner throwing his arm up begging for Hostyle to get to his feet.

Rick - He’s sizing him up here!

Matt - This could be it, just a…SHOT IN THE DAAAAARK.

Rick - Oh but you can sing now?

As Hostyle gets to his feet looking delirious his eyes pan around the arena looking confused. He turns to look towards Griffin. With cat like quickness Griffin springs from the corner snapping his leg and delivering a vicious kick to the throat of Hostyle Jones. Jones crumbled like a house of cards. Griffin quickly makes the cover raising his arm in the air as the referee administers the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner, Griffin Hawkins!

As Griffin gets his arm raised by the referee Ryan Apollos shakes his head on the outside obviously furious that Hostyle Jones was pinned by Hawkins and he couldn’t break the count in time. Walking away disgusted as Griffin Hawkins celebrates.

Matt - Nice win tonight by Griffin Hawkins who continues to find success here in IWF.

Rick - Hostyle Jones looked lost out here tonight Matt.

Just then without any warning Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin hits over the arena and the crowd comes to its feet. Steel Angel walks out onto the ramp looking furious.

Matt - What in God’s name is Steel Angel doing out here?

Steel Angel appears to be mouthing something to himself as he marches down the ramp making a beeline for the ring. Steel slides into the ring and starts to pummel Hostyle Jones. He grabs his head and rains down vicious lefts and rights pounding Jones’ face in.

Steel Angel
You wanna hurt her do you!?

Steel reaches back and cracks Hostyle’s skull with a vicious right and a tooth flies from his mouth.

Matt - Steel Angel is obviously pissed off!

Rick - THERE GOES A TOOTH!

Steel cuts his throat with his thumb grabbing hold of the beaten Hostyle Jones. Angel lifts him up on the top turnbuckle and the cameras start to pop off. He points to the announce table. With the leap of faith Steel flips and SLAMS Hostyle through the Spanish announce table.

Matt - FINAL JUDGEMENT!

Rick - Hostyle is BROKEN!

Rolling out of the carnage Steel Angel grabs a handful of Hostyle’s hair and begins slapping his face. He grabs a microphone from the Heather Thompson.

Steel Angel
You did this to YOURSELF! Look at me when I’m talking to you! How dare you hurt Marley! Look at you; you’re a pathetic waste of oxygen. You’re nothing more than a junkie piece of trash! Get out of MY ring and never show your face here AGAIN! Out here being reckless obviously high out of your mind, putting people at risk. You’ve been asking for this…now you’ve got it. How did it feel to get so HIGH you kissed heaven when I delivered your Final Judgment?

Still repeatedly smacking the drugged up Hostyle Jones. Throwing his lifeless body down to the ground once more Steel isn’t done.

Matt - I knew Hostyle’s mind wasn’t right.

Rick - The consequences will be severe for what he has done tonight.

Steel Angel drops the microphone next to Jones’ head before walking over and grabbing a steel chair. He smiles as he cracks back and smashes Hostyle’s skull with the chair. The echo of the vicious chair shot screams through the arena amplified by the microphone placed near Hostyle’s head. Steel throws the chair down stepping on Hostyle before picking the microphone back up.

Steel Angel
Get this piece of trash out of my arena…

With that said security heads out with an EMT crew. They check on Hostyle and begin to put a neck brace around his neck. The security members place handcuffs tightly around Hostyle Jones’ wirists before the EMTs begin loading him onto the stretcher and carting him off. We then cut to Jack Savage who is walking through the back looking focused. As the camera pans away from Savage’s face it shows Corey Casey walking side by side with him. They enter into The Empire’s locker room closing the door behind them as they both take a seat for a meeting of the minds so to say.

Corey Casey
Jack, what’s bothering you? I see that look in your eyes and something is troubling you. Spill it.

Jack Savage
I don’t trust Phillip Joseph; I just don’t trust his ass as far as I can throw him. Look at his history Corey. I mean the guy has fucked us over before in the past. I mean what if I’m out there and he hits me from behind costing us the match? What if he just up and leaves me there hanging? So many questions and no answers. I’m seriously pissed off here Corey. The kid can’t be trusted. I never liked him in UECW and I surely don’t like him now. I know you’ve entrusted him but here me out. I’m an Empire loyalist through and through. YOU KNOW THAT! You’ve gotta just trust me on this one man. He’s weak minded and can easily be persuaded. Don’t put faith in Phillip Joseph. He’ll turn like a page of a well-written book.

Corey Casey turns to Savage watching him pace back and forth. Casey gets up from his chair slowly and places his hand on Savage’s shoulder stopping him from moving around so rapidly. As Savage turns to face Corey, Corey gives him a knowing, clever, calculating smirk.

Corey Casey
In Casey, The Empire trusts…

As Corey Casey continues to hold his smirk the camera zooms in on his face before we cut back into the ring where Heather is ready for the next bout.

Heather Thompson – This match is a tag team match and it’s scheduled for one fall!

Matt – The former Uprising champion will be in action tonight as he teams up with Jack Savage to face John Tolly and the NEW Uprising champion, Sean Libby

Rick – Savage doesn’t trust Joseph and to be frank with you, I don’t blame him.

Matt – Savage might have to have two eyes growing in the back of his head.

Blind starts up as the light flash in time with the music, pyro goes off as the are you ready hits....the words FRANCHISE flashes across the screen as John Tolly makes his way down to the ring, he sneers at the crowd as he saunters down the ramp. As he slides into the ring before poseing in the ring

[color=violet]Heather Thompson – Coming out first, from Champaign, Illinois… weighing in at 240 pounds, John Tolly!

Matt – This man tried to go hand to hand with Savage at the pay per view but to no avail

Rick – Not to mention that scar above his forehead. That’s what happens when you fuck with the Empire.

Matt – But come on, even you have to admit that he went a little too far!

The lights darken in the arena as music can be heard

Mm-ma-ma mara
Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-a

Lights burst up as Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing and spinning and pointing at the moves the edges of the stage and points to the crowd

Heather Thompson - Introducing first / And his opponent...from Framingham Massachusetts...weighing 210 Pounds...Sean Libby!

Mm-ma-ma-ma
Mm-ma-Mm mara
Mm-ma-Mm
Ma-ma-ma

Sean dances down the ramp and dances in front of the camera and sings the song aswell-

Taken pictures with hotties

Sean pulls cash from his tights

Spending mo-mo more money

Sean throws it to the crowd and spins around and dances more

If you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?
You'll be hurt if you kiss me

Sean smooches to the crowd

You gotta gotta believe me
But if you want it so badly
Then why didn't you say so, lady?

Sean gets to the ring mat and dances forward and backward

And If you'd wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back
You don't wanna take it back, my love

Sean moves up the steel steps

Don't you wanna love?
Babe,you don't wanna take it back
Don't wanna take it back

Sean gets in the ring and moon walks

Back, back, back
They call me Crazy Looooooooop

Sean spins and dances in the ring

Gotta be Crazy Looooooooop

Sean bounces on the ropes

Gotta get a life
Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon

Sean starts to take his jacket off slowly

They call me Crazy Looooooop

Sean opens the jacket and shows a oiled and six pack chest and throws the jacket away and unbuckles his leather belt

Gotta be Crazy Looooooop
Gotta get a life

Sean rips the pants off and shows his small wrestling tights and rocks his body with his hands on his head as women can be heard whistling and cheering

Oh mom I've tried
Gotta gotta be lonely-lon-lon-lon
Mm-ma-ma mara

Sean turns to his opponent holding his hands out to bright it on

Matt – And ladies and gentleman, there he is, the new uprising champion set in this tag team match to face former stablemates, Savage and Joseph!

Rick – I think this could work well for Savage and Joseph… In Casey we trust!

Matt – What do you mean “In Casey We Trust”!? Incase you haven’t noticed these men obviously don’t trust each other. We’ll see how long it’ll take before they’ll want to tear each other’s head apart.

The sound of static can be heard and then it cuts to

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside my veins
An evil felling attacks
My body's shaking there's no turning to black
As you eyes start to blister
There's just nope for our final embrace

Howard Harvard steeps out on stage wearing a suit turns around points to the curtain as Jack Savage and Kelly Savage emerge from behind it. As Jack droops down to one knee the Kelly stands to his right side and runs her hands up down Jack's body.

So here we are...
I'm in your head..
I'm in your heart!

Noah Philips steeps out on the stage wearing a suit and holding a silver Halliburton briefcase and stands behind Jack and Kelly.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
You betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack Savage stands up and Howard Harvard slowly leads the group to the ring.

I was told to stay away
Those two word I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

As they group gets to the ringside Noah Philips and Howard Harvard both go over to the steeps. Howard Harvard goes up them first and is fallowed by Noah. Jack stands still as Kelly again runs her hand up and down his body.

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye
So now I dance in the flames
I love you crying and screaming my name

Jack stands there smiling from ear to ear. As Noah and Howard both enter the ring and point down to Jack and Kelly Savage.

You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There is no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!

Jack and Kelly both slowly make there way over to the steeps and Kelly goes up them first fallowed closely by Jack. As the reach the top Jack out stretches his arms. Kelly walks over and opens the ropes and waits for Jack.

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light a flame
Your betrayal, your betrayal!

Jack walks over to the ropes that are being held open for him by Kelly as he enters he kiss her deeply and passionately on the mouth.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Your betrayal, your betrayal!!

Jack walks over to the right turnbuckle closest to the entrance ramp and points to himself.

GO!!

Jack smiles from ear to ear. As he droops down from the turnbuckle.

[color=violet]Heather Thompson – And their opponents, first from Green Bay, Wisconsin… weighing in at 230 pounds, he’s a member of the Empire…. Jack Savage!

Boos showered in as Jack sneered, looking down at the ramp

[b]Rick – What blatant disrespect these people are showing Jack Savage and The Empire!

Matt – Disrespect? What the hell do you mean disrespect? They’re bad people Rick, and even you can agree with that!

Remember the Name by Fort Minor plays as Philip Joseph walks in champagne bottle in one hand and a lovely looking girl in the other as he hands her the champagne then gets a kiss for good luck. He enters the ring and removes his shirt showing off his upper body as he waits for his opponet.

Heather Thompson – And his tag team partner, from Hollywood, California… Weighing in at 205 pounds… The Champagne Superstar, Philip Joseph!

Philip Joseph decides to take one for the team as he wants to start off. Jack Savage shrugs as he just goes to his corner. Sean Libby goes to his corner as Tolly starts off for their team.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Philip and John lock up in a grapple with Philip aggressively placing a headlock on John tightly. Philip decides to break his grapple and aggressively kicks Tolly the gut. He looks at Savage with a glare while Savage looks on with a responding glare Philip turns around, and off of the distraction John hits a snapmare quickly. Philip gets up and Tolly comes at him with a dropkick. Tolly smiles a bit as he picks up Philip as he irish whips Philip to the ropes. Tolly goes from behind and he comes up and hits Philip with a massive german suplex.

Matt – What a german suplex by John Tolly, and what a series of offense that TOlly started all because Philip was distracted by staring at his problems. It looks like they’re having problems already partner. What do you say?

Rick – The match just started. One mishap doesn’t even count! I’m sure they’ll bump heads together and win this thing.

Matt – Bumping heads in the way they want to kick each other’s asses!

John picks up Philip by the head as he locks up on his head. He then hits a swinging neckbreaker with impact.

Matt – There goes John with an amazing neckbreaker! And here he is with a quick pin!

Rick – Come on, kick out Philip!

-1-

KICK OUT

Tolly drags Philip by the head as he tags in Sean Libby, holding him up. Libby enters the ring and he kicks Philip in the gut while Tolly goes to his apron. Philip punches Sean straight in the face. Philip pushes Sean back, turning around as he hits a quick back flip kick to Sean’s head. Philip smirks as he then hits a standing moonsault with aggression. Philip drags Sean by the head to his corner. Philip has his hand stuck out, awaiting a tag from Jack Savage. Savage hesitates a bit before finally accepting the tag.

Matt – What a spur of offense by Philip!

Rick – And now Jack is in!

Matt – But there was a little hesitation in that tag! If looks could kill!

Jack Savage enters the ring, kicking Sean as Philip enters the ring apron. Jack gets Sean up on his feet, hitting him with a devastating clothesline. Jack gets Sean right up as he hits a vertical suplex. Jack takes a look to his partner, mouthing “I got this” Jack quickly goes on the offensive and he hits a knee drop to Sean’s face. He then runs to the ropes, and he delivers a massive fist drop.

Matt –Did you see that Rick? That’s a clear sign that they’re not communicating well!

Rick – I hope you know I hate you.

Matt – That’s nice Rick. Here comes Jack with a pin to Libby!

-1-

-2-

KICK OUT

Jack picks Sean up by the head as he irish whips Sean swiftly. Jack attempts a big boot but Sean ducks with ease. Sean springboards and hits a springboard dropkick, taking Jack off of his feet. Sean picks up Jack as he turns hima round and hits a backdrop aggressively. Sean feels the momentum shifting in his favor as he picks up Jack again. He kicks Jack in the gut as he quickly hits a snap suplex.

Matt – The Uprising champion has certainly turned this around in his team’s favor!

Rick – Jack has got to make a tag to Philip now.

Matt – The champ quickly makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

KICK OUT

Sean pulls Jack up, hitting an elbow to Jack’s jaw harshly. Sean pushes Jack back and he quickly hits a dropsault, catching Jack offguard with it. Sean drags Jack as he quickly make a tag to John Tolly. John signals to Sean to get Jack up, and Sean does. Sean goes back to his corner as Tolly springboards and hits a clothesline from the ring apron. Tolly places Jack on his feet as he attempts a fisherman’s driver but Savage gets out of his grip, quickly going back to his corner. Philip tags himself in, shaking his head at his partner. “I don’t care if you trust me or not, I want to win.”

Matt – Clearly Philip thinks if Jack stayed in the ring any longer, he would’ve eventually got pinned.

Rick – Maybe Philip is our only hope of ending this.

Philip kicks Tolly in the gut as hard as he could, quickly hitting a DDT. Philip picks him up off of his feet as he backs up a bit. He hits a massive reality check.

Matt – What a reality check by Philip Joseph!

Rick – Now come on, win this thing, Philip!

Matt – Here’s the cover!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson – Here are your winners, Jack Savage and Philip Joseph!

Philip rolls down to get a chair as Jack Savage enters the ring. Philip slides back rto the inside. He looks at Jack Savage as it appeared that he was going to attack Jack. He turns around and he slams the chair on the back of Tolly. Sean Libby enters the ring to try to help but Philip smacks him head first with the Steel Chair. Savage and Joseph both stomp on Tolly and Libby. Savage and Joseph ask for a microphone as they have the floor now.

Jack Savage
You people are so stupid…

Philip Joseph
Don’t you all know what a set up looks like when you see one? It was planned all along and you all just ate it up like puppets.

Both men drop the mics as they go back to stomping a mudhole into Libby and Tolly. Savage grabs Tolly and he throws him on the outside of the ring. Philip picks up Libby and does the exact same thing. Savage and Joseph both raise their arms up in the air as the scene cut to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign   Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign GriffinGun_zpsdada3e04
Hawkins: What do you mean you don't have Season 3 of Glee in yet?!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly the lights begin to fade, the beginning tones of "Uprising" by Muse beginning to play. Multi-colored lights begin to stream across the top of the stage, looking for the one whose music this belongs to. With a huge explosion of pyro, Alexander Remington stands at the top of the stage, the lights converging on his position as he cracks a smile at the fans who are either choosing to boo or cheer for him.

Heather Thompson - Entering the arena right now...from Los Angeles California, Weighing 265 Pounds..he is the IWF World Heavyweight Champion...Alexander Remington!

Rick - And here comes the new Champion! He climbed the mountain at New Year's Evil and conquered it!

Matt - The question is can he stay on top of the mountain? He not only has The Empire to deal with, but his best friend Griffin Hawkins as well!

Walking down to the ring, he jumps up onto the side apron, taking a look at the crowd before entering into the ring in between the top and middle rope.

"Not Afraid" plays throughout the pa system as the crowd boos the song, realziing who's coming. Eric Steel comes from the curtains, walking with a little swagger to his step.

[color=pink]Heather Thompson - And his opponent, from Toronto Ontario Canada..representing The Empire..weighing 232 Pounds...The Golden Savior...Eric Steel!

Rick - This man has one mission in mind, and that's to soften up Remington for Axle Vengeance!

Matt - Corey Casey is paying this man lot of money to do some damage to Remington, that makes him determined to get the job done!

He smirks as he continue to stroll along with a chip on his shoulder. He walks up the stairs, raising his right arm in the air. He paces back and forth, waiting for the bell to ring.

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign Mainevent
Eric Steel [vs.] Alexander Remington

The bell rings as the two circle eachother on the canvas. A tie up grapple and the match is on. Remington gets Steel in a headlock and turns it into a go behind hammerlock. Steel makes it to the ropes as the Referee tells Remington to let go which he obliges. But Steel shoves Remington who smirks, laughing it off. Steel isn't in the mood for games and just slaps him across the face. Remington retaliates with a hard right hand, sending him down. He waits for him to get up and hits him with an Atomic Drop and runs the ropes and connecting with a hard clothesline. Remington shouts "come on!" waiting for him to get up as he meets him with a Scoop Slam followed by an elbow drop to the chest. He keeps up the punishment by laying in a brutal chokehold as the referee begins a five count. Remington lets go. He scoops up Steel who recovers, hitting him in the mid section. He then runs the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker.

Steel grabs Remington and runs him towards the ropes. He hits a series of Shoulder thrusts into the corner until he stumbles out. He keeps it up by hitting a Side Russian Legsweep. He then perches himself on the second turnbuckle and hits an elbow drop right in the chest. Looking to add more he goes for a Suplex, but Remington reverses it into his own Suplex! Steel rolls out of the ring, looking to rest a little, but Remington is hot on his trail as he grabs him and rams him into the steel steps. He then grabs him and rams him back first into the ring post! He rolls him back into the ring for more punishment.

Rick - Remington is on his game tonight, but I wonder if when he sees Steel..he's thinking of Axle..

Matt - He needs not to worry about Axle, he needs to worry about the man in the ring!

Remington picks up Steel and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex and goes for a pin.

Steel kicks out! Remington looks to put more pressure on the back by picking him up and connecting with a backbreaker. He then locks on a dangerous looking Boston Crab. Steel is screaming in pain, but doesn't look to be giving up. Within a few minutes, he grabs the ropes, giving Remington no choice but to let go. Remington goes to pick him up, but Steel fights his way out of it by punching him in the temple. Steel slowly gets back up and connects with a well placed DDT! Steel then ascends the ropes just as Remington gets up. Steel stands up and hits a Missle Dropkick! Steel quickly crawls over to Remington, looking to make the cover.

Remington gets the shoulder up! Steel looks a bit frustrated as he gets up once more. He throws Remington towards the corner Turnbuckle and catches him with a Clothesline. He follows it up by looking to do it again, only this time, Remington sees it coming and holds his foot up, hitting Steel right in the face! Steel is dazed as Remington gets out of the corner and hits a Gutwrench Suplex! Remington is running on adrenaline as he waits for Steel to get back up and kicks him in the mid section and connects with a Spinebuster! The crowd is on their feet as Remington looks to have the match back in hand.

Steel is wobbly as Remington looks to hit the Cashflow, but Steel holds onto the rope as Remington lands on his back. Steel pins Remington as his feet are on the ropes for leverage! 1....2.....The referee sees this and breaks the count! Steel argues with the referee about breaking the count and he tells him he saw his feet on the ropes. Remington is given time to recover as he grabs Steel and hits a Reverse DDT! He goes to scoop up Steel, but he hits a low blow! The referee doesn't see it!

Rick - That should be a disqualification right there!

Matt - Hey, if the referee doesn't see it, its not legal!

Steel goes for the Steel Cutter, but as if its out of nowhere, Remington turns it into The Roots of Evil! Steel is right in the middle of the ring...far away from the ropes. The referee asks him if he's going to submit but he says no. Remington has the grip well in place and is not going to let go. Not wanting to deal with the pain any longer, Steel finally taps out! The referee calls for the bell!

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner by submission...Alexander Remington!

Rick - Remington wins a hard earned victory!

Matt - Steel was good..but he wasn't good enough to beat Remington on this night!

Just then, down runs Jack Savage who ambushes Remington from behind! Steel is up and the two are double teaming Remington, stomping on him!

Rick - Oh come on! The Empire just can't let anyone get the last word!

Steel is choking Remington in the corner as Savage is trash talking him. Just then the crowd's jeers turn to cheers as Griffin Hawkins runs down and slides into the ring! Hawkins swings the briefcase at Steel, but he sees it and ducks it and kicks Hawkins in the mid section! He goes for a Steel Cutter, but Hawkins pushes him off. As Steel turns around, he is Superkicked right over the ropes and out into the ring! Meanwhile Remington recovers and nails The Cashflow on Savage! He then throws him out of the ring. Hawkins has the briefcase in hand and is ready to fight in case anymore Empire members run down, but Remington sees him with it and backs off.

Matt - Whats going on here?...

Hawkins tries to explain to Remington he came down to save him but Remington puts his arms up as if to say "hell with this" and walks off leaving Hawkins alone in the ring. Hawkins is confused to why he's acting like this.

Rick - I think Remington thought Hawkins was out there to cash in his title opportunity..but I think he came down to aid him during the Empire's attack..

Matt - I wouldn't trust Hawkins any farther than I can throw him, that boy scout routine doesn't fool me! He wants to cash it in when he's at his weakest!

Rick - Hawkins has been Remington's best friend for years..there's no way!....but would he?

The show goes off the air with Hawkins looking confused at Remington as they stare at one another from up the ramp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign   Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds 62: Remington's Reign
Page 1 of 1