Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the Battle for the Briefcase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

After the Battle for the Briefcase Empty
PostSubject: After the Battle for the Briefcase   After the Battle for the Briefcase I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:52 pm

After giving up the chase for Baron, Hawkins decided to rest. He walks to the back, worn out from the long hard fought battle between himself and Ryan Apollos. Though he seems regretful that he couldn't get his hands on Tomson.

"The little fucker is probably hiding.."

He puts down the briefcase and takes off his sleeveless mesh shirt and rests against the wall. He at least had a reason to celebrate, he now was the holder of the World Championship Briefcase. But he sees someone off camera.

"Oh..hey there..."

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle for the Briefcase   After the Battle for the Briefcase I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Steel Angel is seen wearing his trademark warrior tunic, his belt around his waist. He looks ready for war, Griffin catches his eye and he stops for a moment.

Steel Angel
Hey what's up?

Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle for the Briefcase   After the Battle for the Briefcase I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:53 pm

-Sean listening to his iPod walking his way out till he sees Steel and Griffin talking-

Sean Libby: Hey, hey! What are you guys flapping your gums about here?
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle for the Briefcase   After the Battle for the Briefcase I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:17 pm

He noticed Steel Angel and then Sean Libby. He was running into just about everybody tonight.

"Oh not much..just nearly got the crap kicked out of me, I won the briefcase...I went to get my hands on Tomson...but the little bitch just ran away from a fight...other than all that I'm having a good night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle for the Briefcase   After the Battle for the Briefcase I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:49 am

Steel ignores the strange man with the 3D glasses and adjusts his belt while looking at the briefcase that Griff has.

Steel Angel
I remember that thing, was the first person to win it without ever partaking in the tournament. I hope for your sake you'll use it well. Now if you'll excuse me......I have a belt to defend.

He politely nods his head and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle for the Briefcase   After the Battle for the Briefcase I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Battle for the Briefcase
Page 1 of 1