Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  Empty
PostSubject: Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters    Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  CageRuby-1

Battle for the Briefcase Tournament Finals
TLC Match
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters    Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  Bianca-Beauchamp

I had just woken up in the late morning on one of my free days, specifically Wednesday. Since CWE was coming up on their first pay-per-view, I had been off since the last episode of Battlegrounds where I beat Ryan Apollos to move on to the finals of the Battle for the Briefcase tournament. Naturally I was going against someone relatively new, Ethan Cage. Plus it was set to be a tables, ladders, and chairs match which really just made James have a fit from Hell that lasted all day Tuesday and into late the night before. I know what you're all thinking...you two aren't dating, so why is he there? Well even though every single one of you idiots shouldn't be such nosey bitches, he's here because he's my roommate. We share the flat that over looks New York City. Was I surprised that there was a camera in my home once again after the fit I threw over there being a camera in my home before with CWE? No, I really wasn't since it was a different company doing it rather than the same one. I decided to shrugs it off and ignore the camera in order to get on with my day. I was on my way to find James when I saw my little, white kitten, Snowdrop. The kitten was only a few months old, between 4 and 6 months is what everyone is guessing, and James had surprised me, with her, when I came back home last month. He had told me that she was a saved kitten from the local Humane Society, and that while he wanted a dog, he saw her and knew I'd love her as would he soon enough. I leaned down and picked Snowdrop up, cuddling her close to me as I looked down at her and petted her lightly.

Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  Adorablewhitekittenfloor

"Hey pretty girl. Now how did you get out of mommy's room? Did daddy let you out early this morning?"

I smiled as I listened to her purr as she rubbed against my chin. I kept ahold of her as I continued through the loft, finding James in the kitchen making breakfast. I walked towards Snowdrop's bowl of milk and set the kitten down so she could drink and eat. Then I turned back to my friend and saw that he had basically everything but the toast and drinks ready, so I decided to help him out by toasting a few pieces of bread. As the bread toasted, I grabbed a few jars of jelly from the fridge as well as the Nutella from the cabinet and the butter from the fridge so there would be some kind of variety since we changed out tastes every morning. As the toast finished, I piled it onto a small plate as each round of it was done only to wind up with around 7 or 8 pieces of toast ready to be slathered with whatever James and I desired for the morning. He had just finished on the stove as I got our juice and coffee, making sure to grab our coffee flavoring from the fridge as well as all of the needed silverware. We sat down at the table, and I said a quick prayer before we began loading our plates with eggs, toast, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, hash browns, and sausage links. Sure it was a little much for breakfast, but he and I both had a hearty appetite. Besides, I would just burn it off later when I work out in the approaching afternoon.

"You didn't have to make this all on your own, James. I would have helped you if you would have woken me up so I could."

"Don't worry about it Rubs...you have more important things to worry about instead of making breakfast. Besides, Snowdrop helped me, and we wanted to do something special for you. You just woke up before it was completely finished...just 5 or so minutes later, and it would have been completely finished for you with a kitten attack for a wake up."

I smiled at James as a thank you and nodded lightly in agreement. I mean sure, I felt bad that he had 99.9% of it on his own, but I did have more important things to worry about. I had Ethan Cage and a chance to win a shot at the IWF Championship to worry about. If I won the briefcase then it would change my entire career within IWF because I wouldn't be remembered for just winning the Queen of Wrestling Championship and for being in Natural Law, although both were great accomplishments in my eye. The briefcase would open new doors and opportunities for me, and I would be right there to snatch every opportunity up by its scrawny little neck. It was time for things to change for me, no matter if people in Natural Law liked it or not despite the fact that I wasn't turning my back on them or anything of the kind. I just saw a chance to better myself and my career, and I jumped on it with as much force as I possibly could. I wouldn't have to rely on Chad to get me into a championship run...I'd be in one which could even possibly turn into me being the face of IWF. Of course that would boost my career a lot, but I wouldn't hear anyone complaining about me being the face other than the ridiculous loser. I mean really...who in their right minds would complain about someone as good as me being the face of their company, right? I shook my head lightly and realized I had been stabbing the food on my plate, but I wasn't eating it which led me to go back to eating rather than letting my thoughts consume me.

"Thinking about your match with Ethan and what it could mean for you, again? If so, I'm not really surprised that you are...it's all you've done since you beat Ryan Apollos. But the extreme you're taking it to is a bit scary, Ruby. Just try to ease back a little...let other things run through your mind now and then rather than focusing and obsessing over this match otherwise you're going to burn out before the match even happens at the pay-per-view. You don't want to burn out and lose your big chance after all."

"I know you're right, James, but I can't get it out of my head. My career would skyrocket; I'd be the face of IWF rather than the mostly pathetic idiots that are already. Do you realize where that could take me? I'd get more modeling gigs instead of the few I'm getting now....I would get more chances to shine in IWF instead of staying in the lowly women's division that they have. I've proven time and time again that I can hold my own, and beat, the men no matter their size advantage. It's my big chance....my hard earned shot...my chance to shine so much brighter than before. I could get away from going against the same idiotic morons that they've been booking me against. Sure, I'll still go against some of them, but it's my chance to knock them down time and time again. Ethan's the last person that's between me and that briefcase. I could care less about the type of match rather than what I can get by winning this match."

James nodded and we went back to eating in silence. A few minutes later, I heard a soft mewing noise and realized that Snowdrop had finished her meal and was rubbing against my ankle to get my attention. I smiled down at the kitten and leaned down to pick her up only to put her on the booth seat beside me. See we had one of those half circle, booth like benches as our seats for the dining room table. I watched the precious kitten for a few moments, shaking my head at her walking very cautiously along the booth. She ended up by James who laughed at the way she was walking before petting her lightly. I watched James with her for a few moments, allowing my mind to drift from thoughts about my pay-per-view match as well as what I needed to do to get ready for Ethan Cage. I watched as he played with Snowdrop for a couple of minutes before he put her back down on the booth. Everyone always asked if we were together, and if not then why live together? I had never thought about us as a couple because of just going with the flow when it came to relationships or one nighters, but the more that I thought about it, the more I realized that we basically lived as if we were a couple minus kissing, sleeping in the same bed, etc. While I had never thought of us as a couple, now that I had thought about it, I could see us being a couple and being happy as well. We were the same age, had the same job...partially, and we already lived together and got along great. And even though he didn't like the idea of me wrestling, he still supported me in it. I blinked a couple of times and shook my head. I had no idea if he had ever thought the same, and I wasn't going to bring it up only to get shot down by him. Of course my being so silent grabbed his attention since he knew that it was out of character for me to be so quiet.

"What's on your mind over there, Miss Silence? You're not normally like this, so it must be something big to keep you quiet like this."

"Oh it's nothing...just thinking about my match with Ethan for the briefcase and some other stuff. Nothing too major unless you're counting my match in the mix. And before you ask, I'm trying to think up strategies to use during the match since it's a TLC type of match."

I knew James didn't believe me, but he didn't push for the right answer since he knew he wouldn't get it until I was ready to give it to him. But I did need to start thinking up strategies instead of just winging it like I normally did. Any other time, I wouldn't worry about having one, but with what was at stake in this match, I knew I would need one Hell of a strategy to win the match, briefcase, and tournament all together. As long as I was around James, I knew my mind would keep trailing from my match and to what everyone else has said about us in the past. I finished my breakfast and slid off of the booth seat, grabbing my plate and cups once I was on my feet only to take them to the sink to rinse them off. Without a word to James, I began to walk out of the kitchen and dining room only for him to light grab my arm to stop me.

"Ruby, what is going on with you today? First you were obsessing over your match, then you were quiet as Hell, and now you're just walking off without Snowdrop and without a word to me. Now tell me what the fuck is going on because I'm not buying the bullshit answer that you're just thinking up strategies. I know you way better than, so go try to pull it off on some idiot you wrestle with that thinks he/she knows you."

"Don't start with me today, James. I'm not in the mood, and I have a match to finish getting prepared for. This match is going to secure my career, and I can't blow it! And don't even bring up modeling as a career anymore; I haven't had a gig in weeks because they're too afraid to have a model wrestling too! My world is wrestling now, James, and I need to focus on Ethan Cage, not worry if you have feelings for me or not!"

Well that was it...I had let the cat out of the bag so to speak. He let go of my arm and stepped back, I knew that I had both surprised and hurt him. While I needed to make things right, I needed to calm down first, so I picked up Snowdrop and heard back to my room. I needed space, and I needed to get myself straightened out as well as getting things settled for New Orleans for the biggest match of my career, so far at least. I snuggled against Snowdrop when we reached my room and sighed before I put her down on my soft bed. I sighed lightly as I grabbed my laptop to continue my research on Ethan Cage to see just what he was all about. I had done a little bit over the last couple of days, but it was down to the wire and crunch time to get mentally ready for Sunday.

"Ethan Cage, I hope you've done your homework like I have because you don't want to face me blindly. I'm not one to take lightly, so I wouldn't suggest just writing me off for Sunday. I'm a force that you don't want to reckon with unless you've smartened yourself up about me. That briefcase is going to be mine no matter how hard you go against me."

Last edited by Ruby Winters on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Oh Briefcase, My Briefcase   Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  CLCex
Press Start

The camera comes in on where we last saw saw Ethan Cage, at the end of his match as the cameras to Battle Grounds go to commercial, there is one specific one that stays on Ethan Cage and is rolling. For those that have missed it, here's what you missed.

Battle Grounds
Rick-HIT THE LIGHTS!

Matt- YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Ethan Cage collapses down on top of Jinx as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…advancing to the finals of the Battle for the Briefcase Tournament…Ethan Cage!

The ref helps Ethan Cage up to his feet. Ethan Cage stumbles a bit and slouches, using the ref to help hold himself up

Rick- Ethan Cage is clearly exhausted after that incredible match

Matt- THIS IS THE SINGLE GREATEST DAY OF ALL TIME! Ethan Cage ADVANCES! Ethan Cage ADVANCES! OH HAPPY DAYS!

Rick- Ugh…This is like Tommy Cornell’s obsession with Chuck all over again…

The camera zooms in on Ethan Cage for a moment, who has managed to climb the nearest turnbuckle under his own power-

Ethan's Camera

Ethan falls to one knee and rolls out to the ground below. Rick Christian while in commercial of Battle Grounds, goes over to Ethan to help him up. Ethan accepts the help, and after a moment pushes Rick off of him. And walks himself slowly to the ramp, as he reaches the ramp, much like the end of Usual Suspects, his slow methodical walk turns into one casual stride to the back.Once in the back Pasquale Semtex is waiting for Ethan with a microphone in hand, Ethan pushes him to one side and Ethan looks for Rayne. Ethan's gigantic smile turns to one of disappointment. That is until a pair of slender hands over Ethan's eyes. His smile is back, and he didn't even have to leave the company to find it.

Rayne: I just wanted to make sure it was a surprise.

Ethan: That what was a surprise?

Rayne turns Ethan to the right still covering his eyes. When his eyes are uncovered, he witnesses a huge cake with the word congratulations written on it.

Ethan: Wow...a cake.

Ethan says with sarcasm.

Rayne: Wait for it....Ladies?

Out pops four women dressed in nurses uniforms from the top. The cake frosting hits Pasquale dead in the face sending him backwards a few steps

[center]Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  Nurse-costumes

Nurse 1: His name is Ethan.

Nurses: What?

Nurse 2: Ethan

Nurse: He's Gonna Give You a Beatin'

Nurses: What?

Nurse 2: Beatin'

Nurse 1: He Won Tonight, He'll Win the Briefcase.

Nurses: Briefcase.

Nurse 1: But Next Week, It's Ruby Winters He'll Waste.

Nurse 2: Ethan, Ethan, Ethan!

Nurses: Cage Cage Cage!

Ethan smiles.

Ethan: Nice touch.

Rayne: Well they were blonde, so it was much harder than you'd expect.

Rayne throws her arms around Ethan's neck.

Rayne: Congratulations baby.

Rayne lays a big kiss on Ethan.

Ethan: And now, I've got a present.

Rayne: I bet you do, I'm feeling it.

Ethan: That comes later, pun intended.

Rayne: Hrmmm.

Rayne says with a big grin. Ethan pulls a wallet out of his wrestling trunks.

Rayne: You're going to pay me?

Ethan pulls out a credit card.

Ethan: Read the name.

Rayne: Rick Chris-

Rayne's eyes get big.

Rayne: What the fu-

Ethan: That's right, you ready to party?

Rayne: He's your boss!

Ethan: And I'm his favorite employee.

Rayne: The man was drooling while Jinx had you in Snakes in a Can.

Ethan: Still. The question remains. Do we hit Vegas and have the best night of our lives on the Boss?

Rayne: Hey, what's the worst thing that can happen.

Pasquale: I'm going to go tell Mr. Christian.

Ethan catches Pasquale by the collar of his shirt.

Ethan: Wait there just a second, boy.

Pasquale: What are you going to do, beat me up, I have to tell you, I've barely healed up from the last time. Just not the face okay Ethan?

Ethan: Pasquale, shut your mouth.

Ethan turns Pasquale towards the nurses.

Ethan: How would you like to take these women to Las Vegas for a night you would never forget.

Pasquale: I can't do it, it's wrong, he's my boss.

Nurse 1 walks up to Pasquale and grabs him by the tie.

Nurse 1: Oh come on Carot Top, take me to Vegas.

Nurse 1 pulls him in close and kisses the tip of his nose. Pasquale sweats heavily and passes out. Ethan looks at the unconscious Pasquale and then the big cake.

Ethan: Fuckin' too perfect.

The ladies get out of the cake and Ethan hauls Pasquale into the cake and leads everyone out to the garage.

Staff: Hey, nice cake Ethan.

Ethan: Yeah, but where would I get rid of this.

Staff: You know what, leave it there, the truck is making it's rounds to take to the local dumpster. I'll radio for this pick up.

Ethan: Dumpster huh?

Staff: Yeah, those are some pretty ladies you got there. I'd like to be a wrestler and get those kinds of EMTs.

Ethan: I tell you what Mister, you can kiss your pick of any of the nurses if you radio that truck just a little bit quicker than you would normally.

The staff member lifts the walkie talkie to his mouth with his eyes huge.

Staff: Eddie, I'll give you fifty bucks if you get your ass here now.

Ethan: Say, thanks Mister.

Staff: Sure thing.

The staff member has chosen and it is Nurse 2, he closes his eyes and puckers up. A superkick comes from nowhere, but it isn't Ethan's leg....it's Rayne's.

Rayne: Sorry....they're ours.

Ethan shakes his head.

Ethan: Babe, a deal was a deal.

Rayne: I didn't make the deal.

Ethan shrugs.

Ethan: This is true. Ladies, Vegas?

Nurses: Yay!

The nurses squeel and bounce up and down. Rayne rolls her eyes.

Rayne: Should've gotten red heads.

The group head towards an awaiting limo, an obvious rental with those weird serial numbers on the back.

Scene 2

Ethan and group walk into the airport, one blonde walks into the sliding door and bounces off, obviously drunk as she's holding a bottle of champayne in her hand. Ethan walks up the line and pushes people out of the way and makes his way through the line until he's first.

Lady: Next.

Ethan acts surprised.

Ethan: Oh, that's me.

Ethan makes his way over to the airport attendant.

Ethan: Yes, six first class tickets to Las Vegas please?

Lady: Okay, we really can't allow drunk passengers to buy tickets unless you would like your own private jet, but that's way more expensive than first class.

Ethan: You know what, whatever it is, let's go ahead and get that.

Ethan says with a confident smile.

Lady: Would you like to put this on your credit card?

One of the blonde nurses starts to giggle and Rayne covers that blondes' mouth.

Ethan: I absolutely would.

Ethan hands over the card.

Lady: Thank you Mr. Christian.

Ethan: No problem.

Lady: We'll run your card and as soon as it- Well, that's weird.

Nurse 1: Uh oh.

Lady: It appears....oops, nevermind, went through, must've been a glitch with the system. Why did someone in your party say uh oh?

Ethan: She forgot her tampons, you know how that is.

Lady: ...This is a weird conversation.

Ethan: About how much longer is the wait.

Lady: There will be a service cart to pick you and your party up and lead you to the gate.

Ethan: Fuckin' eh.

Lady: Oh how I'd like to come.

Ethan: What?

Lady: With you guys...I'm sorry, thinking out loud.

Ethan: Yeah well. See you on the other side.

Ethan winks as the cart arrives. The nurses load in as do Ethan and Rayne and they take off.

Scene 3

A scene of Ethan cracking bottles open and drinking and having a great time in the private jet while the nurses are making out. Ethan and Rayne share a toast.

Ethan: Mrs Christian.

Cling

Rayne: Mr. Christian.

They kiss.

Scene 4

Ethan and Rayne are in plush white bathrobes and slippers, the nurses are now in strategically placed leather strapped clothing. In a luxury hotel, plush surroundings, a jacuzzi in the middle of the room. There is a knock on the door and Rayne goes to the door, when she opens it, there is a big security guard at the door.

Security: I'm looking for the room of one Rick Christian.

Rayne: This is his room.

Security: Well, the band is here, they just want to know where to set up.

Ethan runs up.

Ethan: If it's possible for them to wait, the first dude is about to go.

Security: Where are they?

Ethan clicks a remote and the doors open to reveal MGK and Ester Dean.

I hear voices in the air

I hear it loud and clear....

They’re telling me to listen
Whispers in my ear
Nothing can compare
I just want to listen
Telling me
I’m invincible
Telling me
I’m invincible
I am

Waking up sweatin’ from the stress of being caged out

When the "caged out" line is heard everyone in the room screams. When the camera comes back to Ethan and Rayne, they are seated with the members of Five Finger Death Punch. When the lead singer Ivan Moody speaks.

Ivan: And this dude doesn't even know you have his card?

Ethan: What can I say, he's my boss.

Ivan: That's fuckin' rad man. You're crazy, you might be looking at jail time.

Ethan: I'm the IWF's new prodical sun, I'll make this company more money than I can ever spend. We'll call this, a down payment.

Ivan: Do that impression again?

Ethan: Of Ryan Apollos?

Ivan: Yeah.

Ethan pretends to have long hair and flips it girly. And mimics kicking a door down and mocks a slightly retarded man. His voice sounding childish, his R's sounding like W's.

Ethan: "I'm telling you Chuck, that wasn't fair, I was fairly counted out. I mean Ruby made it in on the count, but I had too much hair dye in head to really realize what was going on."

Rayne takes on the Chuck Matthews role of that Battlegrounds segment. Speaking in a mock low tone voice.

Rayne: "I'm sorry Ryan, you failed".

Ethan: "Put me back in the tournament, it doesn't matter if I lost, just give me my way or I'll wet myself."

Rayne: "We wouldn't want that."

Ethan: "Okay, I'm leaving, I know what a hot commodity I am".

Rayne: "Well we can put you in the six pack challenge."

Ethan: "No, duh, that's sound um too hard, I want back in the match."

Rayne: "What if I promise you more hair dye, and the fact that no one will ever even remember you were in the match, let alone are going to lose it."

Ethan: "Gee thanks Mister, you know touching Ruby Winters tonight was the closest I've ever been to a woman. And thank you for not restarting that match, even if I dumbfucked my way to a win, I'd only be embarassed by Ethan Cage."

Ivan is holding his stomach, it hurting from laughter.

Ethan: Can you believe that shit, he loses in the tournament and he gets a shot at the World title.

Rayne: Makes as much sense as Silas Romero losing last week and getting a High Impact Championship title shot.

Ethan: Well, having control of IWF and having the World Champion shit his pants for awhile will make it all worth it.

Ivan: Who is your opponent this week?

Ethan: Ruby Winters, big tits, long in the legs, short on the vocabulary.

Ivan: And this is what you want to do?

Ethan: Hey, I was expecting to face Ryan Apollos, but how she found that way around him was just fuckin' a glitch in the Matrix. That won't happen to me, I have earned my place here, she's made her way by pure luck. Now I'm not looking down on women, Rayne, when she was wrestling put a hurtin' on a lot of men. And that Vanessa Cade, she's cut from the same cloth as me, but this Ruby Winters is a fuckin' cunt. She's part of this ridiculous group called Natural Law, and it's led by a man that can't even tie his shoes. His underlings are doing better than him, and yet they let themselves be led by him. Woo Woo Woo? Should be Who Who Who...gives a fuck.

Ethan takes another drink of champagne.

Ivan: Well, who ever is paying for us to play here tonight, thanks for the entertainment-

Ivan points to the nurses and others that have made it into this party.

Ivan: And a chance to party. I've more of a UFC guy, but this IWF thing sounds great. The conspiracies of Stygian, the ego of yourself, and the competition sounds amazing. This Fall Out thing may be the coolest thing I've heard about for the longest time. Ain't that right Stan Lee?

The camera swivels over to Stan Lee seated with a nurse in his lap.

Stan Lee: That's true True Believers. I can think of a super hero I'd like to turn into right now with this nurse on my lap.

Ethan: Keep it classy Stan Lee.

Rayne: Why do you guys call him by his full name?

Ethan: Because he's fuckin' Stan Lee

Stan Lee: I get that all the time.

Stan Lee waves them off and takes more interest in the nurse.

Ivan: Okay Ethan, it's time for Five Finger Death Punch to do our thing.

The sound of the first chord is heard and Ivan Moody goes up to this makeshift stage and begins to sing.

Rayne: You know, in just a month you've proven to do all of this. Just imagine what you'll do in two months.

Ethan: Imagine where I'll be by this time next year.

Rayne: I'm so proud of you.

Ethan: As I am of you.

Rayne: For what?

Ethan: Having my back, I know it's hard to see the women, the money, the time I take to research my opponent, I know it takes it's toll on you.

Rayne: You and I....are forever, and I never want you to look back on life and say what if. Your dream led us to the IWF, and I know a lot of eyes are on you for this match and for the future of this company. When we leave life, I want you to have lived all of this out.

Ivan: GET THE FUCK UP!

Ethan pushes Rayne playfully. Rayne pushes up.

Ethan: You enjoying your night Stan Lee?

Stan Lee: Fuckin' eh.

Ethan: Fuckin' eh indeed good sir.

Ethan holds up his glass in a toast to Stan Lee. Stan Lee returns the toast and nod before they take a drink and enjoy the night as the camera once again fades out, with the feeling of a Lord of the Rings movie, but you know Ethan Cage still has to give a piece of his mind...and here it comes.

Oh Briefcase, My Briefcase

The camera comes in on the next morning, Ethan is in jeans, shirtless and barefoot, standing on the balcony looking out at the morning sky.

Ethan: Ruby Winters, glad you could make it. You know you've just made it that much easier to win this whole briefcase thing. Again, not because you're a woman, but because Ryan Apollos is much more in the competition pool than you are. You are an over rated woman who gets matches because she shows off her tits. You're not a wrestler, you're a barbie. You're more interested in taking pictures than you are wrestling. You, much like all these horrible housewives shows, are using this show to glorify yourself, this limited time beauty you have. Well, let me tell you something girly, the fact that you're a girl won't allow me to back down. I am not Ryan Apollos, a man who will take it easy on you. You want to be in a man's world, that's all good, because you and I are striving for the same thing, this briefcase. Because this briefcase is power, it gives this whole tournament meaning. I went through a hell with Jinx, and you could barely keep up with Ryan, and I came out victorious with a definite win, not by count out. You've been cutting corners ever since showing up here. You are using Natural Law to add your face to yet another shirt, to be involved in whatever Chad Mason gets into. Now he uses you and Parker to keep his name out there while he does nothing for himself. You are in a useless stable that has lost it's credibility. You are a bunch of midcard hacks that have decided to take on the world together, but these matches are one on one and you all have chinks in the armor and it becomes more and more apparent every week.

Ethan: You know why I'm here, it's been like this for a month, the determination of winning this tournament. When I walked in, to replace a man that didn't see the opportunity in this, it was fate, a man was dropped so that I can succeed in this company. And truth be told, that's all I have been doing. Week in and out, everyone has told me that this was my week to lose, that I'm over confident and that they are going to teach me a lesson. Jinx talked at length about how much he was going to hurt me, and I reminded him that this is a wrestling match and I'd use it's rules against him, hence Snakes in a Can, foot under the bottom rope and just like that, that one little slip of his and my foot was in his face. Now you've proven to have mistakes yourself, and more than others. You and I in this tournament have made it to this point and Ruby, deep down you know I've earnt this opportunity far more than you have. As a big titted red head things are given to you, because they want to fuck you, and not because you've earned it, and now you are going against a man that will not fall for your tricks. This match will not make me sympathetic, it'll make me a hated man. But you chose to come into my ring, you chose to not be a queen, you want to face men and you're facing one man that doesn't give a fuck. You could a woman with one leg, crying and have your hands handcuffed, if you are in the way of what I want, I don't see a woman, I see an enemy. I see a person in my way, and you've seen that every one of these motherfuckers that are in my way have gotten the lights hit out on them. You will be no different.

Rayne passes by holding up a sheet against her slender body and heads to the kitchen, as we can see behind Ethan Cage in the window.

Ethan: I am coming for what's mine, I am coming and I won't stop until I get what I want. You are a twenty year old woman, a woman who can't even drink. You are a girl who is all about doin' shots with college kids and giving them something to add to the spank bank and now I have to deal with you in my ring and have to make it look interesting. There's the six pack challenge, the High Impact four way, a battle royal and then there is Ethan Cage versus Ruby Winters, doesn't even seem like it should be there. That's a Battle Grounds, not a pay per view, I'm going to run you down and make you look as laughable as your outfits. You deary, are facing a god amongst men, and you are not only out of your element, you're going to be in a whole new danger. Because what is added is the opportunity to be on top, not don't get wet just yet, I'm talkin' about being on top of this company. I'm Ethan Cage, and that may not stir your fear straw yet, but wait until you're in that ring with me and you look into my eyes and you don't see any humanity, all you will see is one focus and you're that last straw Ruby and I will break that straw and take my place in the annals of IWF history and I would have accomplished that feat in just one month of signing my contract. That's a bonus that I will not allow you to cost me, as egotistical as I am, I do my homework and I scrape up things and I get under a motherfucker's skin. Did you see Jinx, wasn't he just out to kill me, poor little guy tried so hard and it cost him. Because you're not facing him, you're facing the real threat, you're facing the enlightenment, you're facing the shine of a pay per view, you're facing first class. You can't do any better than me, on the mic, or in that ring.

Ethan holds his thumbs up and points them to himself with a confident smirk.

Ethan: You're the first lady of Natural Law, so what, that's like saying you're the president of Pauly Shore fan club, congratulations, no one else wants the position. You're the only one stupid enough to fall for Chad Mason's ploys and that's not something you should take pride in, it's something you should be ashamed of. See, if I were to put it out there that I was forming a stable, now there would be a fight over who would be leader, which wouldn't be a consequence, once completed, I could out do Natural Law, because people want to align themselves with winners and honey, you're lookin' at one hell of a winner.

Ethan winks at the camera.

Ethan: Ruby, at 119 pounds and 5'4, you're looking at the end. You're looking at having matches where you are of no consequence, you will become just a body. Look at that so called legend Porter Macleod, he hasn't been the same since our match and where is Jinx, not on the pay per view, and Sean Libby was embarassed so badly he was fired. What is it about you that is going to stop me, it won't be your feminine wiles because as you see, I don't need you, I don't dream about you, I don't jack off to you, and I have a woman, but even in my spank bank, I can do a lot better. Maybe if it was something like I wanted to feel dirty for slummin' it, but I wouldn't count on it. Not when you got Saffron Dior in this company, looking at the roster, you're not even the prettiest, which I know hurts you. You're not the best wrestler, you're not the hottest, so what is it you are here for, to make sure those stretch marks around your lips from suckin' dick were worth it?

Ethan: Get real! That's as funny as your favorite weapon being a barbed wire steal chair and we're supposed to believe that you enjoy barbed wire being that close to your fakies.

Ethan uses his hands to mock big breast.

Ethan: Now I don't know this to be true or not, but your mother dying in a car accident, sources say that she saw you at seven starting to act like the slut that you have now become and took herself out of the game, what I'm saying Ruby, is that maybe it wasn't such an accident. I mean maybe it was for the best, I mean what mother wants you as a daughter, to look at you and realize that you have come out of her. You must've been the worst mistake of her life, it's almost better that she died so that she didn't have to look at you. To look at what you've become, some kind of eye candy for horny teens, to see you being shared by the entire Natural Law. Would explain why Parker Wade is still part of that catastrophy. You're mommy is in hell right now looking up at you with such disappointment, she couldn't have even left anything of worth to this world, she'll only be remembered for leaving behind a slow witted scum bucket of a woman, the bottom of a barrel, a smelly bar skank that will sleep with you for a warm bed, or couch if he still lives with his parents. Your buried his embarassment in alcohol because in his drunken state, you were a princess, you were something he could look at and be proud of, the reality of having this leech of society was too much to bare.

Ethan: Then being passed around from home to home, and not being wanted, it's kind of like we really get why you chose Natural Law, I mean people aren't dying to be apart of that stable, they'll take whoever they can get. And it's much like the reason cholos choose gangs, because you're brain washed into thinking the person next to you cares. And when you drop, there will be another brainless twit to take your place and you'll realize this was all for nothing. You took pride in nothing, you would die for something that would exist whether you lived or died because you are not a factor.

Ethan runs his hand through hair.

Ethan: With you being a fetish model, you better hope there's a fetish for bruised women because what I leave behind in this match will effect your career. And yes, it'll gladly be all my fault. You're a model first and a wrestler second, what the fuck is that, you think you're going to gain my respect with that horseshit. Wrestling is my life, it is what keeps me coming back every week. The competition, the fact that I can be myself without watching someone cry, I can break arms and legs and it's all legal in that ring. I live and breathe it and to see some chimp walk into this business and use it for other means than to be a legend, it pisses me off. It's been said time and time again, if you're not here to be the World Champion stay the fuck home. And you are twiddling your thumbs just waiting from week to week and each of them doesn't matter, you're just happy to be on camera because it fuels your modeling career. You come into this tournament against a locomotive and you could care less whether you win or lose. You have no idea just how over your head you are. You are drowning and you're too dumb to realize it, in your dingbat brain, I'm just another man with a dick for a weakness. And I'm here telling you to your face, I'm going to kick your ass.

Ethan walks back into the room, looks to be pretty thrashed as it was evident that there was a monster party here. Ethan walks by those passed out people on the floor. Ethan grabs a coat and walks through the room and opens the door and leaves. Walking through the halls of the beautiful Bellagio.

Ethan: But Ethan I've beaten people like Rachel Ledesma and Kadri Ilves, and I'd like to say, who?

Ethan laughs thinking about the past. One particular picture on Battlegrounds.

Ethan: Also that Ruby versus Lilah supergirl thing, Lilah, hands down.

Ethan's eyes open wide thinking about something funny he saw.

Ethan: So the beginning of your career you're beating nameless women that are not even here any more or became crackwhores right, but as soon as you face your first guy in a tag match, you get tombstoned by Hostyle Jones, and I have to admit when I saw that shit I laughed until my left nut tugged and it hurt.I mean the sound of your head hitting that mat was absolutely priceless. It's my new text alert tone, just because it makes me laugh every time I hear it, and when I hear it I think of it and makes me chuckle. You see that's why you have a guy like Chad Mason, because you're bad luck, you cost our current champion a match and we're supposed to look at you like you matter in this company.

Ethan: Why because you were once the Queen of Wrestling over Anna Stone. Whatever dude.

Ethan laughs.

Ethan: You even had to use brassknuckles to hurt other women, you were the "queen", come on, at any random time, we have what, ten percent and fifteen may be stretching it in percentage of women to men in this company and as that champion you couldn't even handle that. This week you're coming up short, I'm going to return you to Natural Law as a loser and I'm going to show your little stable just how unstable they are, I'm going to shake the ground underneathe you. Looking at the matches Natural Law is in this week, you all are coming up empty at Fall Out.

The sound of slots hitting and rolling are heard as Ethan Cage walks through the casino to the outside. Once outside, Ethan reaches the fountain show and as Ethan is now speaking, the fountain show happens behind him.

Ethan: Speaking of Queen of Wrestling, granted you beat Rosalie Knight a few times before, who settled that dispute by the way, oh that's right, she ended it by taking your title, I almost forgot, almost. And to top it off, you got another change at that title and Rosalie beat you again, so it's not really like you left the title behind, it's more like that title left you behind. And then, against another man, being back in the ring with men when Knight took your title, let's see what happened ah yes Death Angel made you tap out. And the hold he had you in, it almost looked like you tapped out with your tit but I'd have to study the tape further which I won't, just knowing you tapped out makes me smile from ear to ear.

Ethan: But this all leads us to the briefcase, you beat Beno, and how did we accomplish that, he gets into the ring and steps right back out and gets counted out. Not a real match but on the upside, you beat a man, so congratulations on the match being handed to you. I guess you did earn your way here. Sense the sarcasm, you made it here through two members of your stable Beno and Chad Mason, there's two rounds right there, easily done, and you had a little help by the second rope, no harm no foul.

Ethan: But you want to know some of the saddest shit you had to say, was last week. After two victories you say you have a win under Beno, no matter the circumstances and that you did what you had to do. What did you have to do while he climbed out of the ring, make sure your tits don't tip you over as you had to stand completely still. What the fuck are you talking about, saying it like you accomplished something so grueling and taxing. You stood still for ten seconds, no one is giving you an award, even in my easiest match Sean Libby, it may have last thirty seconds but the man had the damage coming to him and he lost like a man. You should be angered, that man represents you, you break your back to try to make this Natural Law worth something noticing but if you look around you, not only does the audience not give a fuck, the people IN the stable don't give one. You know what that means, it means Beno didn't even put enough trust into you to beat him one on one, your own people don't even think you have what it takes to be in this tournament. Natural Law knows you will lose, they know just how you made it, it's those "circumstances" that lead them to believe you will fail. You are like a failed abortion, you were never meant to be here.

Ethan smirks.

Ethan: Oh what about Chad Mason you say, the man that walked through that match and took it like a joke and you, being the woman who doesn't have a great record against men, capitalized on that and still had to cheat. You know deep down that was your only shot at even coming close to being where you are today. Your luck is done, you capitalizing is over. You see, all you care about even after using Natural Law to get where you are today, is for them to know that you are still apart of them. That's like cheating on your wife and saying hey, I'm still apart of this marriage. You're not taking into account that this will come back to bite you on that ample ass of yours. You see Chad Mason is out for Chad Mason and you just showed him up. Chad Mason is not Stygian, is not a Robbie Hart, is not a Steel Angel, Chad Mason in his head wants to be at that level but knows that will never be. And you made him look like an asshole. So when this is done, and I beat you like your future husband, you'll come to find that this would all be for nothing. That you used your only friends in this business, for something you couldn't accomplish any way. That is why you haven't denounced Natural Law, that's why you're still the first lady of Natural Law, because they are your consulation prize. They will be the net to catch you when you fall. And Ruby, you will fall. What you have to ask yourself is, will Natural Law be there to catch you, or will they prove their point and gain some sort of credibility back.Don't be surprised if the one that turns the knife, is the one you loved the most, Chad Mason, a real Beno return, ....Parker Wade.

A Cheshire Cat smile passes over Ethan Cage's lips.

Ethan: You see as much as you are a favorite of Chad's, so is Parker Wade. And with Wade doing so much to try to gain the right momentum, to get the attention he believes he deserves. Deep inside, Parker Wade wants to be Chad Mason's personal bitch, and if you look in the mirror, you seem to be it. Parker Wade knows no matter what he does, he won't be favored in Mason's eyes, not as much as you. Now the funniest part of it, is that the one person you didn't screw over, makes you pay for the person you did. Wouldn't that put favor towards him, to teach you a lesson for Chad Mason.

Ethan: You want to shine brighter than you ever have, and the best thing you could've done was get out of this tournament as quick as possible, because you want to shine and you came down the wrong road. You see, all eyes are going to be on us, and everyone is going to witness you come just that close and lose the big one. At least if you had failed early, you could've been in a title match, a number one contender match but instead now you put it on me, to put you down. I'll gladly do that, and much like everyone else, I won't even have to pay for it.

Ethan shrugs.

Ethan: You want people to remember you years from now, and that may happen, but it'll have nothing to do with your losses and much less successes, it'll be simply that your chest pushes out your shirt so much we can tell how big your nipples are. You are nothing more than eye candy, if that, you are something to make Chad Mason look credible. You say you think of yourself first, well that's not only obvious, it's a troupe full of like minded people. Sooner or later the other shoe is going to drop and believe me, there will be no one there to remember you. And the longer you stay, the older you'll look, the grays will set in and you won't become distinguished like a man, you'll become this old lady that hangs around. You will be remembered as this woman who used to be hot, not by my standards, but none the less, if there's chubby chasers out there, theres people that find you hot, and that's it. You have a small window to be a legend, and I won't let it be through me. Not at the cost of my own legacy, I'm tearing your dream apart, because I can. Because as you, I think of myself always, and sweetheart, to this company, I'm way more valuable than you will ever be. The future for me is brighter than your tits, I'm the man who makes matches watchable. You're the woman who the people are waiting for to have a wardrobe malfunction. It will never matter what you do in this company, they won't remember your championships, they'll remember some dumb red head they used to watch on mute.

Ethan mimics a remote in his hand and presses the invisible mute button.

Ethan: Believe me guys out there, I've heard her voice too. And it's almost come to the point where I have to tape up all the glass in the room to make sure they don't break when I watch a Ruby Winters promo. Ruby, last week you called this the top of your game, that you are on a roll. Now, me beating you at the top of your game, what does that say about us, think about your answer because either way you lose. Either, the top of your game is shit, or you're truly awesome and I'm just that much better. You tell everyone you're destined to become a great, I am where you are and I've only been here a month. What happened in June for you, July, August, and now September, and you are still not the name that I will be in that same amount of time.

Ethan holds his hands out.

Ethan: Come on Ruby, you know it's true.

Ethan: Here's the best part of last week. For some reason, at eight years old, you think your mother wanted you to be a wrestler and that she's always with you. Which tells me this, at Fall Out, your mother will be present. And during that match she will see you struggle, she will see you out powered, out matched, and she will see you at your lowest. She will see you fail, and I want you to know that it'll be because of me. That I will beat you in front of your dead maggot infested mother. And this is the thought that brings the biggest smile to my face, that not only is she disgraced at your nudity, and you being a little loose, she will be disgraced to see you fail at your only saving grace, the one thing she can respect from you, you can't even do right. I know I'm a heartless son of a bitch, but trust me, it's better that you prepare yourself for a war you were never ready for. When you came into this tournament, you never thought you'd be facing some new comer, because you never expected to get passed Beno. And now that you have, you are facing a man with no soul, a man that will destroy you and your dream of becoming something. Ruby, despair will set in, questioning your ability and your talent will be evident. And just when you think it's over, I'm going to really get to work. I'm gonna break you and I'm going to smile doing it.

Ethan smiles a devilish smile.

Ethan: As well, it's come to everyone's attention that someone is crossing off Natural Law one by one, so we'll see if you even make it to Fall Out. And finally, we come to last week, where you kicked a man in the back of the head and beat a ten count because you knew you couldn't pin him. Now we know you win matches by any means necessary but you've made it through this whole tournament on coast, and now it comes to a head and you're in a man's game. You're facing the most dangerous man in IWF and he's hungry. I won't lay down like Natural Law, I'm not a whiny bitch like Ryan Apollos, this time you're facing a real man. I'm coming at you with everything I got Ruby, and I will not stop until I'm holding that briefcase. You can take that to the bank.

Ethan: You may come out to Maneater each week, which by looking at you and the pillow streaks in your face is pretty self explanatory, this week, the only thing you'll be eating....is your pride.

Ethan walks off camera to show you the fountain show, as it slowly fades to....

Black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This is the End of Your Road   Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  Aj_styles_fake

Press Start

How Ruby Got Her Tits

The camera comes in on a game show type setting. And out walks Ethan Cage reprising his role as Jinx as he did last week. But this time, Ethan's Jinx is wearing an arm sling and head bandage, a representation of what Ethan did to him last week. Ethan mocks a Jinx laugh and teeth fall out of his mouth.

"Jinx": Oh, I guess I am...Toothless....

"Jinx" makes it to the center stage and holds out his one good gloved arm.

"Jinx": Well hello there gents and germs, I am your host Jinx and I know I know, you are used to my ridiculous show where someone ends up in spikes or dead, but I decided I'm going to do something I little special this week. I thought Jinxie Poo, what could be more fun, what could lift my spirits more than a family show. And after what Ethan Cage did to me, I needed a little more of a cheer up than when I when I lost my Full Throttle title. So which was my favorite family game show growing up, and I have to tell you kiddies, it was Family Feud. And that's right Drew Carey who I've stored in the back against his will, well I really can't say against his will, all I had to do was lock him in a room with donuts and he went slaughterering them like the Tazmanian Devil. What's funny is that it's actually John " Hurley that hosts this show, so that one was just for fun. Well, now that I've explained everything to you people which I really didn't have to, let's bring out our first family. They are a family of four, they are the Winters.

The Winters family comes out including Rayne playing Ruby Winters, and in a weird bit "Ruby" is dressed in a powder blue sweater with a teddy bear holding a lolli pop on the front and pig tails and her very popular sunglasses but Rayne's breast are covered by the heavy sweater making her look flat chested. And the father looks to be a drunk in a trucker hat, the mother is done up like a light green zombie, a steering wheel sticking out of her head and tons of flesh wounds.

Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  Busty_female_zombie

And complete with little brother who is picking his nose.

"Jinx": Well don't you four look happy. Let's get to meeting you kids. Let's start with Dad. Here is Onyx Winters.

Dad: Hello Jinx.

"Jinx": Well I gotta ask all the families this. Should you win today, what will you use the money for?

Dad: A family vacation Jinx, a place that is not afraid of zombies so probably Florida.

"Jinx": Ah yes, zombies, you are referring to your wife Diamond Winters.

Mom: Arrhhhhhh Brains.

"Jinx": Well, I guesss I don't have to ask what you're going to use the money for. Let's move on to Ruby Winters.

"Ruby": Hello Jinx, I'd use the money to buy friends. See, as a flat chested, dorky brunette, with braces, I find it hard to find friends.

"Jinx": Have you tried the internet?

"Ruby": We are the only family that exists on dial up Jinx, and it's because we only have one income due to my mother being dead.

"Jinx": Awkward, let's move on. And next to you we have, Cubic Zerconia?

Dad: He's adopted Jinx, after my wife's death, she went baron, no matter how hard I tried or how much I filled her with my semen, no kids. We decided to adopt.

"Jinx": How you doin' CZ?

Cubic: My sister has no tits Jinx.

"Jinx": Aint that the truth?

"Jinx" stares at Ruby's chest.

"Jinx": It's like ground zero there.

"Jinx": Moving on! Our next family is not a family not all, but they are by bond a so called family. They are Natural Law!

Another set of actors come out as Natural Law, with "Parker Wade" acting and also dressed like Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. "Jinx" shakes his head and rolls his head.

"Jinx": Let's just get this over with. Who are you?

"Chad": Chad Mason, In Chad they trust yo!

"Jinx": That sounds retarded, what have you done for them to trust?

"Chad": ...... I'm the oldest looking 19 year old known to man.

"Jinx": I don't get it, was that supposed to be a positive thing? Let's move on. What would you use the money on Chad?

"Chad": More headbands Jinx!

"Jinx": Are you a cartoon? If I punch you will you bleed or will my fist disappear into your face and make an Acme sound effect.

"Chad": My favorite cartoon is Gem, Jinx!

"Ruby": Me too!

"Chad": I was her for Halloween eighteen years running.

"Ruby": Me too.

"Chad": Maybe your Natural Law material.

"Ruby": Really?

"Chad": You trust the Chad?

"Ruby": I will trust the Chad.

"Ruby" says bouncing up and down in excitement.

"Jinx": Parker Wade, what will you use the money for?

"Parker": A 10 piece bucket.

"Parker" looks nerviously at Chad who is shaking his head and sweats while panicking.

"Parker": I mean, I'd buy a yacht Jinx.

"Jinx": How much do you think you're actually winning on this show Parker?

"Parker": Enough to buy us Natural Law shirts, I have a homie who makes them, silk screen bitches.

"Jinx": I immediately regret my decision to host this show. Who is this young man holding up a "Have you seen me sign"?

"Marcus": I'm Marcus Silverstone, have you seen me?

"Jinx": No, you work in the IWF?

"Marcus": Sort of, I'm a waste of space like Beno over there.

"Jinx": What would you spend your money on?

"Marcus": A personality Jinx.

"Jinx": You want to buy a personality? How about this, you use the money to buy someone who gives a shit about you?

"Marcus" looks at Chad who gets an approving nod.

"Marcus": Yes, I would use the money for that Jinx!

"Jinx": And finally, let's move on to Beno.

"Beno": BAnnnnnne

"Jinx": What?

"Chad": He can't help it, Batman and Robin was the last thing he saw we left the house.

"Jinx": Wait you guys all live together?

"Chad": Hell yeah man, we got this quiet little spot under my mom's house.

"Jinx": You four live in your parent's basement?

"Chad": I'm her legal tenent, so really she's my land lady. I'm a grown up, yo!

"Jinx": This is just getting worse by the minute.

"Ruby": Hi Chad.

"Chad": Sup Skank!

Dad: Don't you dare call my son a skank!

"Chad": She's comin' on to me bro.

Mom: BRainnnsss.

"Beno": Baannneee.

"Jinx": Why in all my promos I have my gun and in this one, NOTHING!

"Jinx" walks towards the exit.

Voice from above: Where are you going?

"Jinx": I haven't killed anyone in the last fourteen minutes, I just need a moment.

Voice: Cool, we'll just call Ethan Cage to come pay you a visit.

"Jinx" gets on his knees"

"Jinx": No wait, did I say I'm leaving, I said I needed to ...fart. But since you said Ethan Cage, I shat my pants, so, you know, problem solved. Let me just make my way towards the Winters'es, Winters, Wintersesk? Whatever.

"Jinx" heads to the Winters'.

"Jinx": Name something that you might find in the bathroom.

"Chad": Wait a second bro, don't we gotta do the buzzer thing?

"Jinx": Didn't you lose your title to Robbie Hart?

"Chad": Yeah but I beat Steel Angel twice and in one of them Ryan Apollos was involved.

"Jinx": And yet, here you are, not in the sixpack challenge while those two are.

"Chad": That's harsh bro.

"Jinx": Can I get back to hosting, the quicker we do this, the quicker we get out. Onyx Winters, things in a bathroom.

Onyx and the family huddle.

Dad: Shower massager Jinx.

"Jinx": Why would you say that?

Dad: Well they make me use the hose outside, but one time I got to use the shower and wouldn't you know it, it massaged my head but I found it really useless, I mean why massage your head?

"Jinx": It's because you're lacking in the ol' sack -a-roo.

Dad: That's funny....Ruby never complains.

"Jinx": And they call me a sick fuck. Let's see Shower Massager!

X

"Jinx": Being that this is a family show, I highly doubt that would've been on there. Let's go to Natural Law!

"Jinx" makes his way over to the Natural Law side.

"Jinx": Chad, things in a battle room!

"Chad": Playgirl magazines!

X

"Jinx": What the FUCK is wrong with you people, this is a family show, why would that be on the god damn boards?!

"Chad": That's what I got in ....

"Parker": Tell them....tell them about us Chad!

"Chad": I don't wanna lose Jennifer bro.

"Parker": Fine, I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

"Chad": We all sleep on a couch.

"Parker": But not all of us do that thing where I-

"Jinx": Dude, this is just gross.

"Ruby": Can I live with you guys?!

"Marcus": You have small tits.

"Jinx": And no one's seen you since July.

"Marcus": Yeah but Natural Law said I wouldn't embarass myself in a match so I'm on this show.

"Jinx": Whoo dee doo.

"Jinx" makes his way over to the Winters again.

"Jinx": Let's just change the category to....things I'm wearing right now. WINTERS!

The family huddles once more.

Mom: Brainnnnss.

"Jinx": How am I wearing a brain on me. It's in my skull you stupid bitch!

X

"Jinx": Natural Law, I'm going to fuck a hole in your skull if you can't look at my clothing and pick one thing I'm wearing!

"Parker": Pink thong!

"Jinx" eyes go big.

DING!

"Jinx" checks under his pants.

"Jinx": But I'm not wearing -

DING!

"Ruby" runs over to "Chad" and embraces him in a hug.

"Ruby": Can I be in Natural Law.

"Chad": You're going to need to lose the braces and get a tit job, you gotta make me look straight.

"Ruby": Done.

"Beno" makes over "Ruby's" zombie mother.

"Beno": Baaaane.

Mom: Braaiiinns.

"Beno": Bane?

The mom nods.

Mom: Brains.

"Beno" smiles and extends his arm as in an invite.

"Beno": Baanne.

"Beno" gives a thumbs up to the camera before exitting.

"Chad": Jinx, we're going to use our money to pay for Ruby's boob job!

"Jinx": What about the head bands?

"Chad": I'll have my second cousin Jennifer get them for me.

"Jinx": But I've seen you kiss her.

"Chad": We keep it in the family bro....that's the real family feud.

"Jinx": Well, now that the show is over, I get to leave. Ladies and gentlemen, this was family feud.

Behind "Jinx" is "Ruby" pining for "Chad" as him and "Parker" are comparing body poses. And "Marcus" act lost.

As the camera fades out and comes back on to-

This is the End of Your Road

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage in a spotlight on a turntable slowly turning. An obvious promo for Fall Out, Ethan stands still in his wrestling gear. A blue hoody vest and long blue wrestling trunks, his wrists taped. The previous opponents of his briefcase run plays within the room, on the projector plays clips of Ethan's past briefcase matches. The first voice that plays for the promo is Porter Macleod.

"Porter Macleod: I think it would just be a hell of a lot more fun to beat it into that thick head of yours and show you exactly why I am who they say I am."

The scene clips over to Battlegrounds early September.

Ethan Cage leaps backwards and delivers a Pele kick that smashes right into the back of Porter MacLeod’s skull.

"Sean Libby: I will give him a fight. And I will beat him Serai. I promise."

The scene clips over to Battlegrounds two weeks ago.

Ethan comes out of nowhere and drops Libby with the Hit the Lights!

"Jinx: You’re going to feel pain like you’ve never felt it and you’ll thank me after it’s over."

The scene clips over to Battlegrounds last week.

Behind Jinx. As soon as his feet touch the canvas, Ethan Cage leaps into the air and connects a Pele kick.

The turntable stops at the camera.

Ethan: I am Ethan Cage, I am what this company has been needing. I've made my way here out of fate, out of this company's necessity for new blood, not just new blood, this is about new upper echelon of this great company. Ever since walking through those doors, I've been showing this company just what I could go. I've broken hearts, I've shattered dreams, I've made you laugh and I've made you hate the very fiber of my being. Here's the point, one way or another, you know me. This place was made for me, and it's prime for me to move in. I got the looks, I got the smile, my words are like blades and I wrestle the way a motherfucker should wrestle. I've raised the bar, and it's only the beginning, this opportunity means a lot to me. And as Ruby says, she tends to get what she wants, well she has no idea of the drive in me. She just knows she gets wet just hearing the sound of my voice. I will get this briefcase and I will walk into Battlegrounds holding it. You all think IWF's new addition with Jack Savage, and the like that the grounds have shifted. Well, they didn't count on me being the complete asshole that I am, and an unforgiving one at that.

A look of not giving a fuck on his face.

Ethan: You and I are presented with an opportunity to be in the annals of IWF's history forever, now of course you have it with your Queen of Wrestling title and I have beaten an unclaimed legend, a former High Impact Champion and a former Full Throttle Champion, as we've pointed out, besides Natural Law, you just can't beat men that even have a bit of worth. And before you bring up beating a former World Champion we should also noted that former world champion was Chad Mason so it almost doesn't count. I've silently begged for days like these Ruby, to be put in matches where the outcome actually matters. Now, I could have control of that briefcase, or you, and much more over Natural Law would have control of that briefcase. And what you really have to ask yourself is, will Chad Mason allow you to go for the title, or will he have you build your own pay per view and have you name him the World Champion. That's quite a hard spot to be put in, because once again your loyalties will be called into question. But that's neither here nor there because you would have to go through me to get there, and what can I say, lady, I'm magic.

Ethan shrugs.

Ethan: As I've told my opponents before you, you've had your time to make your name. You are midcard because that was where you've peaked, talking about yourself as if all this was a learning experience. The holy grail lies just behind you and just behind me, and I've proven myself every week thus far, to management, to the wrestlers in the back and to myself. I will reach the holy grail and I will choke the breath out of you to get it. You have a simple life, you have a man begging you to leave wrestling but you say it completes you, it will become your end. I am nothing else but wrestling, it doesn't complete me because it IS me. I have the blood of it's past running through my veins, while you have the blood of an alcoholic and a woman who can't steer a car, in yours. The road to greatness has been paved in other's shortcomings, not being able to beat me, and as those before me have said, I was made for greatness. I am living out the greatest time in my life, and here you stand in the way of that. I am the new, I am the one that will have the main events, hell I'll be the one MAKING mid card matches main event worthy. Clowns, punk kids and legends, you have a walk out, a goofy leader of a sub standard group and a man that can't bring himself to bathe under your belt in this tournament. I am the one living out those who will never be as great as me's dream.

Ethan: Now I put a little bit of theory in my last promo, but if you think about it none of it is far off. With this promo, I may have pissed off the entire Natural Law stable, and yet here I stand unafraid. Now they may come down to help their queen, or I planted a seed of doubt in Chad Mason. If you think about it, you did show him up in front of his entire stable, that doesn't make him look good. You told us that Natural Law would be taking on the world, even if it meant destroying each other, however that is not what we have seen in it's past. Him expecting you to lay down for you match, that doesn't tell the world he respects you, it tells the world that you are a simple pawn, not a queen. You are his to be placed when and where he wants, and the last thing he wants is for you to have the spotlight holding that briefcase. Now is it that or will he want it for you to get him that title match, either way Ruby, you're being used. You may be some fetish world's untouchable star, but in the Natural Law, you're a simpleton, a woman easily manipulated.

Ethan Cage raises an eyebrow.

Ethan: Look at all the posters, the t-shirts, it's Chad Mason's big head, ever present, and it's the rest of you guys smaller, small font, and off to the side. You are disregarded at every turn and you all take it with a smile. That's not a team, he's just got some kind of kool-aid that you all urn for. You urn to be told what to do, because you don't know what to do with yourselves. You're a bunch of lemmings. Chad Mason knows exactly what I'm talking about. He takes a woman that craves a family, who's been abused and disregarded all her life, and uses that to get her into his clan. And now you would do anything for that man that provided you this family environment, like a dog bringing it's owner a dead bird and leaving it at his feet. You will never get the respect from the IWF, because you will never get the respect from your own group.

Ethan shakes his head.

Ethan: And what does that group mean anyway, you're not taking over anything, you gain titles but you all lose them as quick as the matches you got them in. Look at Parker Wade, losing it on his first defense to who, a former ASWF woman. Now Vanessa Cade, she's a woman that can win titles, and Baron Blaze, as well as myself, we are here as ASWF as Jinx put it refugees trying to prove ourselves. And thus far, for the most part we have, though of them all, I stand here undefeated as my quest to reach that briefcase is unbreakable in stride.

Ethan: So let's run this down, there's a man checking off all of the names of Natural Law, it's a slow churn, but he's made it evident that he's doing it, yes, I mean Cody Taylor. Here's a bit of coincedence for you, three members of Natural Law were in the briefcase challenge, and there were no brackets per say, are you telling me it was a coincedence that you three would face each other right off the bat. That's a pretty big coincedence don't you think. Well my thoughts are that management is over Natural Law, because they are going nowhere, everyone has realized that the hype has reached it plateau. You all are better off broken up, I mean a bunch of losers all in one group tears down the credibility of this company, because people want to see that shit sporatically, if they are huddled up, it brings more attention to people that you all exist.

Ethan Cage looks up at the spotlight, letting the light bathes his face and then back down.

Ethan: Now Ruby, I'll be sending you to Cody Taylor a broken woman. What do I mean, well, he was a man representing the last ASWF champion, but for some reason he is going for a lesser but still respected title, staying out of the spotlight. Now I thought about this reason, I looked at who's in the match, and wouldn't you know it, Parker Wade is in the match. And knowing his vendetta against your little club, when he's done with Parker Wade, who do you think he's coming for next, that's right, it's queen. I'm going to hand you over to him like you were my slave. I will use you the way everyone else has, gain my victory, have my arm raised and leave you to the coyote to finish you off. And then we'll see just how much wrestling completes you.

Ethan: I can see it now, seeing you next week having to explain why you lost, coming up with excuses to the world. You will let down Natural Law, you will let down female competitors and most importantly, you will be letting down yourself. That's my little present, to see you moping around her like a grounded child.

Ethan points to the camera as if pointing to Ruby.

Ethan: Why the hostility towards you, because you fuckin' asshole, you called me a washed up idiot from ASWF. You disregarded me like I was a piece of fuckin' trash and now, I'm going to step on your face until you look like Julia Styles. You think that was a fuckin' joke to me, to be called washed up after one fuckin' match. My world was shook, and my career was in jeopardy and here I am today, to make you fuckin' know where I'm coming from when I say, this asskicking is very personal Ruby. I'm going to beat you the way your drunk father beat your mother, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. You're going to live out the life your mother would've lived HAD she lived all in one match. I'm going to bring you agony, torture and dispair and I'm going to shake YOUR world the way mine was. There is no coming back, and when I see you across from me, I will not be held responsible. I will not make you right, I will make you broken.

A smaller spotlight to the right of Ethan hits a table and stays on.

Ethan: You told the world that you can't let yourself get pushed aside by "idiots" like the ones from ASWF. That's funny that you are now facing your karma, you opened your big mouth and instead of a dick going into it and making you somewhat useful, words came out that you are going to pay dearly for. Take Vanessa Cade, Ruby, you can't even lace her boots, and you think that we're idiots. Jinx may dress like a clown, but you are being led by the biggest clown there ever was. YOU ARE THE IDIOT! If you don't trust Chad who's made you promises, why are you in his group, why do you stand for him when he asks you to lay for him. He'll never trade in Jennifer for you, you are what they call side pussy. You are what he bones when she ain't around. That's fun...for him, but in his head you'll never gain respect because you can't respect yourself. You think you're taking out frustrations on me, I'm a stranger to you. You know minimal, and yet, I've proven to know you inside and out. I will be prepared for this match, so much so that you'll never even know what's hitting you. You are a short, thin girl that is out of her league in this match. You may have high hopes, but the higher those hopes, the longer the fall.

A spotlight behind Ethan hits a long ladder, shining in the light.

Ethan: I hate to tell you, but ever since I walked into this company, the moment I spoke, you were already forgotten, and then my first match against Porter Macleod, the nail was in the coffin. I'm excellent on the mic, entertaining in promos, and I'm a master of that ring. To you this is secondary, and when I'm putting you through the pain of knowing our craft for as long as I have, and you learning a few moves after a few weeks, you're going to know pain. You are going to know it well, and then you're going to wish that you took wrestling a little more serious. This isn't yoga, this isn't zumba, this is a sport of kings, and I plan to make proud those men before us, because much like a jedi, when I pass, people will still see me. When there's a man fifty years from now with a chip on his shoulder and a genius in the ring, you're going to think me. Just as people thought Jason Hawk when they saw me. I'm going to surpass what Jason Hawk has done here, and I'm going to make my own name. And part of that will be painted in your blood.

Another smaller spotlight hits a blood stained chair to the left of Ethan.

Ethan: Because you see, in Ethan Cage fashion, you've never seen me in a TLC match and don't let you being a female think there's even a shred of salvation for you. I will hold you as you want to hold yourself up, a competitor, who happens to be female. Oh man but me going up that ladder, me hitting you with that ladder, me hitting you with that chair, me putting you through a table. This is what awaits you Ruby, and it's nice to think that your one and ten pound frame is going to help you in getting to that table, you have to remember the kind of ladder you'll need to reach the briefcase. Which means every time you set up that ladder, you better make sure you know where I am, or I'm going to send you off that ladder to the ground below. I remember in the beginning of this tournament, I felt the skull of Porter Macleod and wanted nothing more than to do it again. I was obsessed with that feeling, of Hitting the Lights on a person. And I attained that goal, now I look forward to putting that chair to your face and hearing that whimper out of your mouth, seeing you so helpless. Looking down at you, looking up at me, and looking for any kind of humanity, and realizing that there is just none to be found.

Ethan: And then there's James, who rumors have it, ain't too pleased with this match. Which would explain why you've been silent this whole time. He has reason to be upset, I'm about to break the woman he loves. While you pine for other men, not that I give a shit, he sits up hoping you down come home hurt, and to James I say, tough fuckin' luck this week pal. I know you're stuck in the friendzone, and I guess it's because you're the woman, you're the one at home acting like a fuckin' bitch while this woman you supposedly love, plays wrestler. She will pay James, and in this very dangerous match, I can assure you, she will not return the same bouncy gal. After what I do to her, she will fear me, she will have nightmares about me. She will feel terror and a sense of emptiness no one should ever feel. I'm out for blood, of course, I'm out to make a statement, certainly, at Fall Out, the woman you love will go to hell, and I'll be the one sending her there. I will feel no remorse, nor will I fear consequence. You will do nothing but stare at her in her full body cast, looking into her shallow eyes, and know that I have taken the soul from this woman. But here's the bright side, she may see you tending to her, and after the scars and surgery, you can bet no other man will want her. Maybe then, she will finally take you as a suitor. You'll be thanking me for making her the Frankenstein monster, but the ultimate irony would be for you to dump her once she's lost her looks. God, that would just being the cherry on top of my day.

Ethan: Ruby, James calls himself Daddy, to your little pure white kitten, as you are the mommy. You play him as Chad plays you, shit goes downhill and he still doesn't know he's the bottom of that hill, does he. I can see that, you finally use Natural Law in this tournament to get what you want, after months of them using you, but during those months you needed your own whooping boy and you made it James. Enjoy petting that kitten Ruby, because once I snap those limbs, and the kitten crawls on you, begging to be petted and all you can do is cry, cry and cry I want you to think of me. I want you to think of the smile on my fuckin' face.

The lights surrounding Ethan Cage go out, leaving the only spotlight on Ethan Cage.

Ethan: To hear that you would use your IWF title reign to gain more modeling gigs, really. Fuckin' really? This is where you're taking it. I would use the IWF title to gain more status in my legacy, to put on the greatest matches of all time. Now when you look at me and you, which one of us can put on a better match. That's right, again asked, me, a guy who only respects this business, or a woman that would use the belt as jewelery in a picture. This business doesn't complete you, this business makes you "sporty", it divides you from the others, while they might be posh or Hollywood. You're using this business as a gimmick in your modeling career. You think the top of this company is pathetic because they have egos, look at the work ethic, that's something you don't do. Look at your last promo, everything about me was in passing. You're more worried about what the title can do for you and not what I'm GOING to do to you. This match will not be to glorify Ruby Winters, this match is to show what happened to her and while she'll be off Battlegrounds for a while. I love control, and that's what that briefcase means to me, and who is to say that even if you turned in that briefcase you would win the World Champioship. Once again, I ask the judges, between her and I, which one of us can walk into a World title match and walk out with the championship, Ruby Winters or Ethan Cage. You're god damned right Ethan Cage.

Ethan holds his hands out confidently.

Ethan: I am what is happening in this company. All eyes are on me, and that's the way I like it. And Ruby, I won't fail to you. You're busy thinking about this opportunity, let everyone think that, but you and I both know what you are really thinking about. You're thinking about just how fuckin' close you came to a great opportunity and that it'll all be taken away be me. You're worried about the heartbreak, you know you were meant for great things like your mother says. And you know just how much of a let down you truly are. Her memory is supposed to live on in you, and instead, all people will remember, is how I left you after our match at Fall Out, because you will resemble how your mother looked after her car accident.

Ethan: Oh what's the matter Ruby, I'm getting under your skin, fuckin' good. See your attention is supposed to be on me, and this match.You know what, I saw the way you look at James and you're more concentrated on how things would be if the kitten were a child and not a kitten. And the last thing I want is your excuse to be that you were trying to figure out if you loved someone or not. Once again, you disregard this opportunity and think about yourself.

Ethan shakes his head.

Ethan: You are making this really easy Ruby, you've told everyone just what you think of our IWF title. People have said that if you are not here to be the world champion stay the fuck home, well, the names that have held that title will one day go into IWF's hall of fame. You will be remembered forever, and the bio that was sent to me had said that you want to be remembered in this business. However, somewhere along the line that title became about what it can do for your modeling career. Yes, you're right I am the last person before the briefcase, and I am that last person because I am the one who actually deserves that briefcase. I've made people hate me, I've made people laugh and I've made people glue their eyes to the television not wanting to miss a beat, and in my matches it's the very same if not better. Love me or hate me that crowd is in the palm of my hand, and what makes a champion, you're looking at it. I am what makes a champion in this company. I am the spoken truth. You have reached this height only for me to send you to hell where you belong.

Ethan: You will never be a name in this company, and more over it will never be at the cost of me. I don't work that way. No, don't get me wrong, I know and fully understand that circumstances may happen where I may lose a match or two, however it will not be at Fall Out and it won't be to you.

Ethan once again points at the camera.

Ethan: I hope you've enjoyed your last meal with James, as the person that you are today. Because soon he will be having to spoon feed you. And sooner or later he will realize that he can't care for you like this, he'll look at a useless woman. He'll look at you like Christopher Reeves wife looked at him, not as a lover, but as a hinderence, a responsibility. And he'll get fed up and leave you, and won't that feel great to visit you in a few months, look at you sitting your little Natural Law locker room, taping up those limbs that are still tender to the touch. To look up at me and see the emptiness in your eyes, to look at me and know that you can't even bring yourself to hate me because you're so full of self hatred. I'd just bring popcorn and a Shock Top because I could look at the expression on your face all day.

A smirk arises on Ethan's face.

Ethan: I know you're watching this now and wondering just how heartless I am, what a cold hearted bastard I am, and believe me, there is a place in hell for me, hell I'm sure it's marked with my name on it. But for now, on earth, I'm going to walk this world a legend, everywhere I step, there is going to be a kid in the future that is going to step where I once did and want to be me. Everything I have touched, there is going to be a woman who gets wet knowing I touched that same spot, and guys right now just bought a gym membership to even attempt to look like I do. That is my legacy, to be so good in this business in my way of speak, that it is unattainable to even touch the surface of how great I am. Wrestling brings me this joy, Ruby, it is this place, it is that ring where I shine. You talk about shining brighter than ever, and you have a chance every single week to shine, and you keep waiting for a future date, I'm shining now, and right now I'm shinning brightest.

The colgate smile of Ethan's arises and he adds a smile wink.

Ethan: In your mind I am some newcomer that needs to learn the ropes, no one ever thought with me replacing a man in this tournament that a new person would ever win it. Infact Porter Macleod thought he had an easy week, as did Sean Libby, as did Jinx, they all talked down to me like I was out of my mind. They thought I was out of my league, they thought their seniority would get them passed me. They couldn't understand how I reached them in the tournament. And in the end, it was me, this tournament was about me the day I took someone's place. After facing Porter Macleod, management saw something in me, something special. And then after Sean Libby, they knew once again, I was going somewhere but after Jinx, I silenced a lot of naysayers. The fluke excuses started going away, and now the eyes of acceptance are on me from those that idolize me, and then there are the haters that know how great I am but hate that they'll never be as good as me. And as Katt Williams said, if you don't have any haters in your life, then you're not doin' your job.

Ethan: Ruby, as I climb each rung, I want you to see that opportunity going away more and more. With every swing at your face, I'm aiming for a homerun, I want to see your eyes roll to the back of your head like slot machine. I have no room for error, and I will be walking away with that briefcase. And I will walk into Battlegrounds with that briefcase, and I will terrorize whoever wins the championship at Fall Out. Thus is my life, to keep the IWF world on it's toes. And as I said, once I make my name in this company, whenever you see my name next to yours, you know it will mean your ass. And you've seen my name next to yours Ruby. And at Fall Out, I come to gain glory, I come to make my first step into IWF's hall of fame. After this, comes greatness, comes the money. I told the world that I am here for titles and tits, and that briefcase will be getting me in a title hunt and well, I'm in a match with you, so it's pretty much a win-win.

Ethan: When you're on your back, looking at me ascend on that ladder, begging for death, begging for the humiliation to stop. Hoping that it was all just a dream and you're going to wake up at your next modeling gig. After I grab that briefcase, I may fall on you using you as a cushion to my fall. But as you beg, cry and plead for me to end it, I want you to think of that Godsmack song.....Death will come....when I'm good ...and ready.

Ethan lifts both his hands and snaps his fingers and the lights go out.

Black
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters    Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:59 pm

"Ethan Cage...another move over from the shitastic inferior companies that failed and were bought out by IWF. Comes in and talks big game for the last month...beats a few of the guys and gets thrown into the tournament. I've been here for months and won a title within a month of getting signed here. The only thing you've accomplished is getting into the tournament, Ethan. Oh sure there are the washed up names you beat as well as a psychopathic clown hat had some more woken issues, and everyone thinks that it's acceptable to call that successful? I call it a major joke from Hell that's missing the punch line. I call it absolutely pathetic in all honesty.

Is it my fault that Beno walked out of the match? Of course it's not...I didn't tell him to walk out, but it was a win no matter what anyone wants to say about it. Will you use that against, most likely, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Chad wanted me to lay down and give him the match...did I? Of course I didn't. I might be the First Lady of Natural Law, but that does not mean that I'm just going to give matches away. Is that another bit against me for you? Most likely it is, but I don't know how your head works, and I really care less how it does, in fact, work. I bested Ryan fair and square even if he wants to bitch and whine that I didn't. As I've said before, a win I'd a win no matter the circumstances surrounding it.

Ethan, Ethan, Ethan...I know what you're probably thinking. You're thinking that you actually have a shot at beating me. You believe, in your delusional mind, that you have a chance at winning this match to move on and face the IWF Champion. I bet you think you can win that match too...if you're actually able to beat me that is. I'm not just some little girl that is trying to succeed in the big man's works...by no means does that fit me at all. I'm in this to win it all, and winning it all is what I plan on doing in our TLC match. This is the biggest match of my career so far, and I'm not going to let the chance and opportunity to pass me by. I don't care who you were, who you think you are now, or who you'll think you'll become in the long run of things. All I know and think is that your wishes and dreams are going to be severely destroyed by my hands. Good luck Ethan, you're going to really need it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters    Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1