Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight Empty
PostSubject: Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight   Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:15 pm

Roleplay Here.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight   Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:18 am

"Little Rosalie...do you really think you can beat me again? You've won 2 matches against me and one just happened to be the title match. But look at the books and the records, and they'll show you that whether it's a singles match or a tag team match, you can't beat me sweetie. I have proven to be the alpha and omega female between the two of us. It's really just that simple when you look at it. I've one upped you time and time again and without the help of the rest of Natural Law. So you see that I've proven I don't need them to win a match, but that doesn't mean I'm any less grateful for them giving me a chance and a head start in my wrestling career. As far as winning though...I'm the only person I need in order to do that whether you believe it or not. Besides, as I said to you last week, you did the same thing that I did when I won my title. Your little cronies came down to help ensure your victory while my brilliant teammates were band from the match. That seems oh so fair and just, doesn't it? I suppose it does to you weak and pathetic mind and body, but I don't see the fairness in it. You should look in the mirror before you want to talk about not being able to win without help though...then again, never mind, don't look in the mirror because you'd probably make it break from fright of your fugly face.

You may seem to believe that you'll be keeping the title come Fall to Ashes 2, but here's a little hint for you my dear...I will be walking out as the 2 time Queen of Wrestling Champion no matter what. You can try to keep it from me all you want, but it is the inevitable whether you want to accept it or not. It's just a simple fact that the title is coming home where it belongs, around my waist and as a part of Natural Law. After Fall to Ashes 2 ends, Natural Law will be standing supreme over all of out opponents for the night...and Rosalie, I'll be standing victorious over you with that title raised high about your fallen body. Nothing is going to stop me from beating you senseless and to a pulp at the pay-per-view to put you in your proper place...on your back, which you're probably used to as it is, and in a losing position as normal. It just seems to be your natural place in the world of wrestling, so why don't we just keep you where you belong? After all, I truthfully believe that if you hold that title much longer, especially being teamed with the Human Highlight Reels, you're going to crack under the pressure that comes from being at the top. Why not just go ahead and give me my title back and save yourself a mental crack and some trouble? It would benefit you greatly after all, but then again I guess you don't really realize that, do you? Of course not, you don't look at facts, just what you want to believe and what you want to see.

You're probably asking yourself why....why is mean old Ruby giving me the beating of a lifetime over and over again? Why is she still coming after me the way she has been? Why can't I have a better win and loss record against her? Why can't I kick her ass the way she's done to me? Well that's all very simple my little Rosie. You see honey, I continue giving you the beating of a lifetime over and over again because I can...because I'm beyond capable to simply destroy you and who you are in general. I can destroy what you stand for inside of the ring, what you stand for outside of the ring, and everything in between as well which seems to be something you forget about. You don't have, can't achieve, and won't get a better record as far as I'm concerned, at least when it comes to facing me. And you can't kick my ass like I do yours because you're just not on my level. The 2 wins you have on me were days you caught me having a fucktastic day, nothing more and nothing less. Cry, whine, rant, rave, bitch, and moan all you want about everything, but the sooner you realize that you can't truly beat me is the day that everything will be that much better for you. Hell, you'd probably feel a lot better as well instead of feeling like the little pussy bitch we all know you are.

You know, it really is sad that with all of the beatings I've given you, you just haven't learned a damn thing. As the ring veteran, you would think that you would have learned how to adapt and overcome, but I guess you're just too pathetic to do that, aren't you? You still try the same old strategy against me instead of mixing it up some to try and give me a surprise...it's quite sad really. Even I know to mix things up when I'm facing someone multiple times over, and I'm rookie that's already made a huge name for herself. When are you going to stop trying to re-make a name for yourself? From where I'm standing, you could do with a nice, relaxing, and extended break...a permanent one. I could give you just that break come Fall to Ashes, you do realize this, right? I could injure you so badly that you become even more afraid to enter a ring again thus ending the pitifulness that you call a career. You'd be doing us all a favor if you left the ring actually...everyone knows I'm the only reason anyone watches our matches; I basically carry our matches while you get your 10 minutes of fame while going against me. It wouldn't be a surprise to anyone if you left, and it won't be when you leave; I actually bet you $50 that people will celebrate. And trust me, you're going to need that $50 when you finally do leave because it's going to be for someone as pitiful and pathetic as you to find any other work.

I think it's high time I focus much more on the match, wouldn't you agree sweetheart? We're going to be going one on one once again for my title so I can take it back from your piss poor grasp. I just have one request from you honey...make sure my title is nice and shiny and pretty for when I bring it back to where it naturally and rightfully belongs. I don't want your filth covering it when they had it to me simply because I don't feel like paying someone to clean it for me when I know you're going to need the money much more after you hide yourself away from the shame of me beating you once again. You want to go on and on about having beaten me before, but you seem to forget that I've gotten you beat in number of wins by a bit and will only to add to that at Fall to Ashes 2. Keep underestimating me darling, and it'll be your funeral in the ring...a funeral that I will gladly bring upon you and what you call a career. I've never been one for people to fuck with, just ask Anna Stone after all, and I don't plan on starting to be one with you. After all, if you play with fire then you're going to get burned, and Rosalie, you have stepped full body into a wall of ruby red flames that aren't about to let up anytime soon. What's going to be left of you when you finally manage to escape out of it? Nothing but a huge pile of ashes that are going to represent your charred, burnt huge ass. And I know you and everyone else is wondering what's going to happen to my gorgeous and drool worthy body. I'll be emerging as gorgeous as ever only adorned with a new accessory...my Queen of the Ring championship.

Come Sunday, the referee will announce me as victorious in that ring once more. Do you really believe that you're ready to face me again? I suppose you think you are, but I know better honey. I won't blame you if you just decide to come down to the ring and give me the title back so that it's in it's proper place, as it should be. I'll accept the win by default, it won't bother me one single bit. But when I do, you better be in the center of that ring, on your knees, handing me my title. Once you do that, your pathetically weak body better bow down to true greatness. I will beat the Holy Hell out of you; I will humiliate you down to your deepest core to where it'll be hard as hell to show your face. I will shame you into finally admitting that you're nothing more than a pathetic, wish she was gorgeous and brilliant woman that thought she could make it in the ring against the rookie woman. I will change things around for you so badly that you won't know what's up and what's down nor will you know who you truly are anymore. Things are going to go my way whether you can accept that or not, and when I pin you for the 1, 2, 3 in that ring and win my title back, then I will make so much Hell for you that you won't know what to do, who you'll be able to talk to anymore, or where you'll finally be accepted 100% anymore as well. You wanted to play games, you played with fire, and now the fire is here to burn you. I hope you've got a first aid kit ready because you're definitely going to need it for quite a while."
Back to top Go down
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight   Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight Bianca-beauchamp

I smirked to myself as I walked around Chicago, otherwise known as the windy city to a lot of people. I had been there a few times before for some photo shoots, but I never stayed there long. It was too close to Canada for me, and I always planned on staying as far away from, there as I possibly could due to my father. The way I felt was that if I could be a couple or a few states away from the board, the happier I'd be in the long run of it all. Of course I had to go where IWF went if I wanted to keep my job and my success with wrestling and within Natural Law. I shook my head as I continued on my path with memories filling my mind. Most of them were good memories naturally, but there were a few that I would rather not be in my mind. I sighed as one of those memories began filling my head no matter how hard i tried to ward it off.

There I was standing in the middle of a huge room that had been set up with different types of backdrops for my entire photoshoot that was going to span over the next week or so. I had just completed my sixth shoot, so I was surprised when they gave me this one since there was no chance I was expecting it. I had already changed into my first outfit of the day and was being directed where to go for the first part of the shoot when the door suddenly burst open. Because of the glare from the lights, I couldn't see who it was, but as soon as the person spoke, I groaned lightly and looked down at the floor from embarrassment as I listened to the slurring voice.

"Ssssomeoneeee telllll mmmmeeeee wh-where my dau...my dauuuuughterrr is."

"Go away dad! You don't have any right to be here! You have no rights to me anymore! You signed them away years ago, and I'm an adult now! I'll always be free of you so just leave me alone!"

I was shocked to hear myself yelling at my father...I had never had the guts to do it before when he deserved it, but now he was interfering with my job, and I wasn't going to let him do that and get me fired. The drunk started towards me for a few steps then saw how large the security guards were and glared at me and them before he stumbled out of the room. That had probably been the easiest time I had ever gotten rid of him. Of course though, after I got rid of him, they got rid of me and cancelled the shoot. I vowed that I never had another one cancelled though and to throw a fact in, I succeeded in keeping that vow.

I shook my head to rid me of the memory from when I was 18 and had just started out with modeling as a career. Of course now I balanced two careers and had permanently dealt with my dad a couple of months ago when IWF had been in Canada. I looked up at the darkening sky and was glad that I had worn something with sleeves since the temperature began dropping a bit. I was used to the cooler weather, but it didn't mean I liked it at all. I saw people watching me, and since I didn't feel like dealing with anyone, I rolled my eyes then glared at them. Thankfully that seemed to throw them off of coming up to me, and I was able to continue my walk in peace.

"Chicago, Illinois...what memories I have here. Of course my past memories don't mean a thing to me...it's the memories I'm going to make that mean something to mean. In just a few hours, I go one on one with Rosalie Knight once more to take back my that she stole from me. Yes I said stole from me, and yes that is 150% what I meant as well. She bitched and complained like a brat about how I couldn't win matches without the help of Natural Law, yet she got the other brats from the Human Highlight Reels involved in our match, costing me my title in the long run of it. She was really no better than me...and she can't beat me as it is, that's been proven week after week, so I don't understand why she just doesn't hand deliver my title back to me."

Ruby rolled her eyes and smirked as she thought about her opponent. I knew that she would run at the mouth about anything and everything, but if anyone was the epitome of chasing and following dreams, I was it because of the life that I had lived through. Death of mother at a young age, abusive and drunk father, being at the bar every night because my father couldn't stay out of it, getting taken away from everything I knew, and finally starting life over for myself. Who needed spirit and whatnot when I had more success than I ever dreamed of having? I had everything I needed...money, fame, and being free from a relationship. I shook my head as I began speaking to no one specifically again.

"Everyone knows the title is mine and that you had stolen it from me. Believe and say everything that you want to say sweetie, but the title will be going home with me, exactly where it belongs. I don't need family to back me up, and I don't need help to stay where I belong. I will back at the top and be in my rightful place above you in all sorts of statuses. When Fall to Ashes ends, I will be reigning supreme over you once again Rosalie, so I hope you're ready to go back to your spot of being in nothingness where everyone forgets about you once again. Enjoy your spotlight for now dear because soon it's going to be non-exisistent. I will be on top again with the rest of Natural Law by the end of the pay-per-view...I'm putting all the women on notice right now. You come after my title, and you will be beaten down."

Last edited by Ruby Winters on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight   Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Rosalie stared at the exit near the baggage claim, impatiently tapping her foot. She hadn’t realized just how important her brother had become to her in her life until she’d been separated from him for three weeks. Some people would say that it wasn’t natural, but he really was all she had. Well, maybe him and Amber.

She shook her head a little. She didn’t know what to do about the Lilah situation. She knew she needed to eventually find some sort of resolution, but she didn’t know how. It was frustrating. Maybe tonight, after she showed Andrew around Chicago, she would get Amber to come up to her room.

An influx of passengers came through the exit, and Rosalie stood up on her toes to try and find her brother. He was easy to find, and as soon as he spotted her, he grinned and picked up the pace. She met him with a tight hug and a laugh.

Rosalie Knight: Andrew! I’m glad to see you!

Andrew Knight: Hey, sis. I’m glad to be here. Not everyone gets to go to the biggest IWF event of the year.

Rosalie Knight: Oh, is that all this is? Not even glad to see me? I see how it is.

She released the hug, and gave his arm a playful smack as they started for the baggage claim. Andrew laughed and put an arm around her shoulder.

Andrew Knight: No, you know better. I’m glad to be here to support my big sister.

Rosalie smiled, and breathed a sigh of relief. She felt better now that her brother was here. It was hard to be tough all the time, but she had started to manage it. She had to keep her mask on, and she had to show the world that she couldn’t be dominated.

Rosalie Knight: It’s going to be a long weekend. We’ll have fun. You’ll get to meet Amber. She’s pretty awesome.

Andrew Knight: Yeah… how is that going, anyway?

Rosalie Knight: I don’t know… I think I’m going to invite her over later tonight to have a talk about it… something needs to happen one way or another.

Andrew Knight: I agree. Before Mom blows a gasket because her baby girl she just reconciled with is now a lesbian.

Rosalie Knight: Pffft. Bisexual at worst.

Rosalie laughed, and elbowed her brother. The buzzer sounded to indicate the luggage was about to start coming, and they fell into companionable silence. There was a lot she needed to do, but this moment was one of quiet.

Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight CloudGate-Chicago

The camera focuses on Rosalie Knight as she stands in front of Cloud Gate in Millennium Park. It’s a cloudy day, and she stares up at the sky and the reflection of the Chicago skyline in the polished metal. There’s a smirk on her lips, and her hands rest on her hips, an aggressive, in-control pose. She’s dressed differently, in a black sleeveless top with leather wristbands, tight black jeans, and leather knee-high boots with spiky heels. She looks good in black, although there’s something almost sinister about the look when you combine it with the expression on her face.

She continues to stare at the reflected skyline as she starts to speak, not turning to the camera just yet.

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby. You talk a big game, but you focus on all the most irrelevant shit. So what if I’ve played a bit of football? So what if I want to hang with the men instead of the women? You can go ahead and show all those pictures that you showed before the last battlegrounds. You can call me fugly, tell me not to look in the mirror. Guess what? I don’t give a flying fuck. I’m not ashamed of anything I’ve done in the past, and if that’s the sort of shit that you want to focus on, it just proves that you never grew out of high school. I mean, look at my hand. In my fist is the number of fucks I give about your attacks on my appearance.

Rosalie smirks and turns to the camera now, and opens her hand, wiggling her fingers at the camera to show that her hand is quite empty.

Of course, that was all last week. Things are different this week, aren’t they? We’re both more focused on the match. Your little tricks of trying to intimidate me by focusing on the irrelevant? Absolutely fucking worthless. I know who I am, and I know that I deserve to be where I am right now. I’m the Queen of the Ring, sweetheart, and I’m going to still be Queen of the Ring when From the Ashes is over.

I’m sure you want to know why… Why is Rosalie so stubborn? Why is Rosalie not laying down and taking the beating that I’m trying to dish out? Why can’t I defeat her spirit even if I can pin her in the ring? It’s all very simple, my big-boobied bitch. You see, sugar, I know what I stand for. It’s changed, but I’m no less sure of what I believe now, than I was of what I believed before. You can’t destroy me; you can’t control me.

I am going to win this time because I have something that you don’t. Or rather, you have something that I don’t. It’s called massive insecurity. Whether or not you beat me in the ring, you’ve never been able to dominate me. Even if you take the title from me this time, you won’t be able to dominate my spirit. Hypothetically, if you get MY title from me, it’s not going to be good enough. You’re never going to be able to break me, and that’s going to eat away at you no matter how good that shiny belt looks around your waist. It’ll never feel right to you, because it belongs to me.

Rosalie spins around and grins. She loves Chicago; it’s evident on her face that she feels pretty good here in this place.

Guess what, honey? Do you see me whining, bitching, ranting, or raving? Hell no. I enjoy being me. I love my life. That’s something I don’t think you’ve accomplished. You rant and rave against me, but it rolls right off my back. You can’t touch my spirit, and that infuriates you. I’ve seen it in your eyes. You can call me a little pussy bitch. Go ahead. All I’m going to do is turn around and say ‘meow’, and let the claws come out.

Rosalie laughs and mimes a cat scratching with her fingernails, hissing at the camera before laughing again.

As for our match, trust me, sugar, you’re not the reason people watch. Well, I imagine that a lot of guys watch you with socks and Vaseline. Not going to lie about that. You probably do have more fans than I do, but they’re all jacking off to your cleavage and their lesbian wrestling fantasies. I have something that you don’t, honey. I have the ability to inspire the human spirit. People see me out there in the ring, and they know that if I can follow my dreams and overcome the challenges that are placed in front of me, never breaking, that they can do the same thing. I will overcome this challenge, as I have every other win or loss in front of me.

You’re the one who is underestimating me, Ruby. I’ve been through the fire and the flames. I’ve been tempered by the heat, and made stronger by every loss, every failure, every win, and every experience here in the ring and out of it. You’re making a fatal mistake if you think I’ve underestimated you. I’ve learned, sweetheart, from every single match that we’ve had in the last few weeks. I think the name of this event is rather appropriate, actually. From the Ashes… The ashes definitely describes where I’ve been this past week, since after our last match. I won’t deny that you’ve given me a good beating. I won’t deny that I’ve found myself falling down into the ashes of what was once a promising career. But you’re forgetting something. The phoenix has to burn to ash before it can rise victorious.

I am the Phoenix, Ms. Winters. I am strong. I endure. I don’t give up, no matter what. You’ve never accomplished that domination that you so desire, and you never will. I will rise from the ashes this week. YOUR ashes, after you burn yourself out with that ‘wall of ruby red flame’. You can burn brightly, and with so much heat, but you will burn yourself out far faster than the enduring phoenix that you’re facing in me.

Rosalie reaches up to touch the shining metal surface of the landmark. Her hand is reflected, her whole body echoed in a distorted fashion.

I’ve endured for a long time, Ruby Winters. And I’ll still be here when you’re gone. This week? I’ll be the one walking out with that title. You’ll never catch me on my knees in front of you, and you will NEVER break me. I know what I want. And I am going to achieve it. You can’t stand in my way. Natural Law can’t stand in my way. And Human Highlight Reels?

Rosalie throws back her head and laughs.

You’re deluded if you think that I need them. I don’t. The name is stupid, and Hostyle is ineffective at best. Steel’s about the only member I respect beside myself. I don’t need them, honey. You’ll find that out this week.

You know what else I don’t need? Your money. You can keep your fifty dollars, because I’m not going anywhere, and people wouldn’t celebrate if I did. Well, again, maybe your Vaseline-sock fanboys might. But they really don’t count. I’m not going anywhere. Stop living in denial and accept that fact. You’re never going to humiliate me, and you’re never going to shame me. You can keep your pretty little outside looks, because you’re ugly on the inside. I’d much rather keep my strength and inner beauty. Because in the end, that’s what matters.

So if you think that I’m going to concede defeat to you this week? Keep dreaming, honey. You’re not going to be walking out of the ring with my title. It’s going to be staying with the Queen of the Ring. So you might as well build me a throne, sweetheart. I’m hanging onto this thing for a long, long time to come.

The camera fades to black as Rosalie walks under the archway and into the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight   Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Rosalie stood at her hotel window, as usual. It was a familiar place for her to be. Standing at the window, staring out at whatever city she happened to be in at the moment. It was different this time, though. She wasn’t alone.

She looked back over her shoulder with a smile. Amber sat on the couch, hands behind her and leaned back on them. She was dressed in a low-cut silk blouse, and a black miniskirt. Red heels and chunky gold jewelry completed the outfit. Rosalie felt… underdressed? Outclassed? She wasn’t sure what it was. But she couldn’t help but stare at the cleavage that had made Lilith and Lilah a rather infamous pair. She had never wanted to grope another woman as badly as she did in this moment.

Everything was all mixed up. Since the secret kiss in the locker room last week, to the hand holding that they’d been doing when they were hanging out and watching TV… She didn’t understand what was going on, what she was feeling. But what she did understand was that she very much liked the woman who sat on the edge of her bed.

Amber raised an eyebrow at her, and tilted her head.

Lilah: Something wrong, Rosa?

Rosalie shook her head, and turned to face Amber with a smile.

Rosalie: Just confused. I’ve never been attracted to a woman before, and yet, here we are.

Amber smiled and rose to her feet. She took Rosalie’s hand in her own, and pulled the blonde woman away from the window.

Lilah: Do I intimidate you?

Rosalie: No. Intimidation isn’t the right word. You’re unfamiliar territory. Something I don’t know how to deal with. A bit of cognitive dissonance with the way that I was raised and have always thought.

Lilah: It’s okay. You can be afraid. But I know you’re brave enough to get past it, if that’s what you want.

Rosalie nodded. She was shaking, and badly. But that didn’t stop her from tugging Amber closer. She wanted to do things… Had been dreaming of doing dirty things to the buxom brunette for weeks now. She didn’t understand it but she was going to do what felt right.

Rosalie: Are you sure you want to deal with the consequences?

Rosalie met Amber’s eyes, and tried to read the other woman. She needed to know that this was really okay, that she wasn’t going to jeopardize the way that things were with Tina and Jason. She didn’t want Stygian as her enemy.

Lilah: I’m sure. I think I need this as much as you do.

Rosalie nodded, and lifted her fingers to brush hair out of Amber’s face before pressing her palm against the other woman’s cheek. She leaned in, and pressed her lips to Amber’s. The brunette had soft, warm lips. It was different from the rough men she’d been with in the past, and Rosalie decided that she rather liked it. She pressed harder, kissing Amber with the pent-up passion that had been building over the last few weeks.

She was pleasantly surprised when Amber kissed her back, just as hard and just as needy. Rosalie felt the other woman’s hands drift to her ass, squeezing, and she moaned softly. One hand tangled in Amber’s hair and tugged her head back, and Rosalie’s mouth dropped to Amber’s neck. She growled softly and bit down on the exposed flesh, suckling at her neck to leave a light mark.

Lilah: Rosa!

Amber gasped and pulled away, giggling softly.

Lilah: No marks, they’ll figure it out!

Rosalie grinned as she let Amber slip away, but it didn’t last long. She tugged off her shirt, exposing her black lace bra and well-shaped breasts. She was muscular, but not in the disgusting fashion of female body-builders. She laid a hand on Amber’s shoulder, and pushed the brunette down to the bed. Amber let her, for now, and Rosalie pounced on her.

There was something in her that had been ignited, something strange and alien and fantastic. She wanted the woman beneath her in a way that she didn’t understand but she wasn’t fighting it. Amber’s clothes started to come off under her hands, and Rosalie found herself being undressed as well. Within moments, they were both naked on the bed, panting for air, skin flushed with color.

Rosalie paused to look down at the woman beneath her, and she smiled in admiration.

Rosalie: God, you’re beautiful.

Lilah: So are you.

Amber snaked an arm up around Rosalie’s shoulders and pulled her down for a very intense kiss that left Rosalie breathless.

Lilah: Here, let me show you how to do this.

Amber shifted and Rosalie found herself rolled onto her back, with Amber shifting to spread her legs. Rosalie let her, shaking with anticipation and a little fear of the unknown. But Amber’s caresses against her inner thigh and her lower abdomen sent her fear running in the face of very pleasant sensations. She moaned, writhing just a little.

Lilah: Lay back and relax, Rosa. I’ll teach you.

Rosalie didn’t fight her partner’s instructions at all, and tried to just enjoy what was happening. Amber’s touch was expert; it was clear that she had more experience in the Sapphic ways. Rosalie found herself moaning and groaning and writhing, and that was just from where Amber’s fingers drifted.
Amber gave her a grin, suddenly, and lowered her head, kissing down Rosalie’s chest and abdomen. Rosalie knew what was coming, and she tensed. She wanted it, dear god she wanted it. Amber’s mouth found that small nub, and Rosalie cried out with the pleasure that raced through her. It was nothing that she had ever felt before, and it was wonderful.

Amber didn’t let up, swirling her tongue around the clit and flicking it with expert motion, and Rosalie’s legs began to shake. Her fingers curled into the bedsheets, and she found herself tensing, falling toward that edge in record speed. She cried out as the inevitable approached, trying so hard to keep her hips still so Amber could continue to work that magic.

Rosalie: Oh god, Amber….

Rosalie arched, screaming as she reached an orgasm of the sort she’d never felt before. It raced through her, lasting so many moments as Amber refused to let up just yet.

Rosalie: Stop….

The word was a soft plea, and Amber gave Rosalie’s clit one more suckle before pulling away. Amber grinned up at Rosalie, and then shifted to lay over her, kneading her breasts. She kissed the blonde woman, and Rosalie was pleasantly surprised to find that she didn’t mind her own taste. She clung to Amber as she came down from that incredible high, and then shifted to get Amber on her back.

Rosalie grinned down at the woman beneath her, taking a breast into her mouth and suckling at the nipple, wanting to bring Amber to that same crazy high that she’d just experienced. She kissed downward, lifting her head just before finding that nub.

Rosalie: Allow me to practice the lesson that you just taught me….

Rosalie looks very relaxed as she gets ready for her match in the locker room. She’s ready to go, and she’s smiling.

Well, Ruby, here we are. From the Ashes. I’ve reached a new point of inspiration, honey, a new high of self-awareness that I’m bringing to the ring tonight. If you thought that I was determined before, then you haven’t seen anything yet.

Ruby Winters, you don’t stand a damn chance out there tonight. I’m a whole person, completely secure in myself, the way I look, who I love and care for… And you have your looks. Your boobs and your bitchiness. It’s not enough, sugar. So bring your best tonight, but know that I’m indomitable. You can’t defeat me. You’ve never been able to completely defeat me. And now that I know all your moves, all your strategies… You don’t stand a choice. There’s a new Rosalie Knight tonight, and you are going to bow before the Queen of the Ring once more.

The sounds of cheering can be heard as Rosalie heads for backstage, and the camera fades to black.

Last edited by Rosalie Knight on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : coding mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight   Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby Winters [vs.] Rosalie Knight
Page 1 of 1