Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruby Winters [vs.] Johnny Cage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Ruby Winters [vs.] Johnny Cage Empty
PostSubject: Ruby Winters [vs.] Johnny Cage   Ruby Winters [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:26 pm

The Empire's Violent Vixen Ruby Winters looks to redeem her loss at Rising Monarchy by securing a first round victory against a man who is no stranger to mortal kombat...Johnny Cage!

[CEE WUT EYE DYD THAR?!]
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Ruby Winters

Ruby Winters

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 6-3-0
Alignment: Heel

Ruby Winters [vs.] Johnny Cage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Winters [vs.] Johnny Cage   Ruby Winters [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:59 pm

"Rising Monarchy...hat would have gone off without a hitch had Corey just given me the match just as I deserved. And of course that big headed, bozo of a blonde, wannabe wrestler just had to get in my way and cause me to miss my mark. And don't think I haven't seen Twitter, honey. I know you've been saying that I'm not a competent wrestler considering YOU made me miss my mark during the match. But that doesn't matter now, does it? No...instead I'm put in this tournament, which I should just win like I came so close to doing during the last one, and am expected to happily make my way through the different idiots that are in the tournament with me. It's quite sad really...what makes them so sure that I won't excel in this tournament as well? Of course they have no way of knowing that I will just like last time.

But in the first round of said tournament, I face someone that I have yet to face in the squared circle. I face Johnny Cage one on one to see just who gets to move onto the second round of this silly, little tournament. Johnny's good in his own way, I suppose, but I have proven time and time again that I can and will best those that the fans and rest of the roster deem good or pretty good. During my match on BattleGrounds, I'll simply prove my ultimate worth yet again to the undeserving and ungrateful, obese, people of the audience that are so unhappy with their own lives. Honestly, I don't see why I should continue to entertain these ungrateful little monsters, but it is what it is. Yet again I'll go out to the ring, and I'll easily take down Johnny Cage just as I easily took care of everyone during my first run in IWF.

I will prove that I'm exactly what I claim to be...the true First Lady of The Empire. I'm the only choice for it that really makes sense after all. One title match loss compared to, what, 2 or 3 by now, isn't it? Oh yes, that's exactly what makes up who should be the leading lady of The Empire. Tonight, when I face Johnny Cage, I'll take my rightful title as well as move onto the second round of this tournament. Johnny Cage, be prepared because your demise is happening in the ring tonight."
Back to top Go down

Ruby Winters [vs.] Johnny Cage
Page 1 of 1