Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pick Your Poison

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Pick Your Poison, like really pick one. Which one do you think looks best. Yellow, Orange or White? I made one earlier with red, but since the color red dominated the color for Violent Impulse decided to disregard it and use different colors for this one. Also I should note, these picks is pretty much based on this month's ppv, this is a prototype of what the original banner will look like. Pics will change accordingly if title changes or new contenders come into play as the ppv draws closer. So yeah pick your poison and leave your comments.

yellow
Pick Your Poison Pickyourpoison2

orange
Pick Your Poison Pickyourpoison3

white
Pick Your Poison Pickyourpoison1
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Uh, maybe try one in green? Poison is usually green in our pop-cultural consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:16 pm

green would be cool...although the yellow is pretty badass!!

EYE MIZ BEIN' EN THA POZTURS!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Nope, I tried green and it simply does not stand out. And poison, technically doesn't have to come in the color green. And being the type of ppv it is, it's not really about "poison" literally. It's more like "the fans choice" type of ppv, from what I've read.
Back to top Go down

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Okay say here is the green.

Pick Your Poison Pickyourpoison4
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Yellow is pretty badass. Blue could have been cool thinking about it. But maybe that's just me.

Sort of off-topic: We'll be setting up the PYP Polls as they're announced, following VI. Some matches will have the full month to vote, others will only have a week. At least, that's the plan at this point. Just an FYI. I'll explain more when the time comes if anyone's still confused.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:51 pm

I am a fan of the middle and third ones ... Just stands out a lil more
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:47 pm

How bout we have yellow for championship matches, red for the main event, green or orange mid or lower ends of the card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pick Your Poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison   Pick Your Poison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick Your Poison
Page 1 of 1