Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

□■■THE FORMER FRIEND, FORMER ENEMY, NOW NOTHING MORE THAN A DOG■■□

Go down 
AuthorMessage

□■■THE FORMER FRIEND, FORMER ENEMY, NOW NOTHING MORE THAN A DOG■■□ Empty
PostSubject: □■■THE FORMER FRIEND, FORMER ENEMY, NOW NOTHING MORE THAN A DOG■■□   □■■THE FORMER FRIEND, FORMER ENEMY, NOW NOTHING MORE THAN A DOG■■□ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:25 pm

□■■THE FORMER FRIEND, FORMER ENEMY, NOW NOTHING MORE THAN A DOG■■□ Brentoncyruspresents
THE FORMER FRIEND, FORMER ENEMY, NOW NOTHING MORE THAN A DOG

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†Succession†■-
-■†■-
-■■-
-■the right, act, or process, by which one person succeeds to the office, rank, estate, or the like, of another■-

-■the order or line of those entitled to succeed one another■-

The Monologue
Well if it isn’t a trip down memory lane. Ironic doesn’t even begin to describe this match for me. Truth be told, when I heard Chuck Matthews would be dropping out of the battle for the briefcase tournament, the first thing I did was go to IWF management and demand that I get a match against him this week, even though I’m still booked for the tournament.

You see, it was a goal of mine to defeat him in the finals of the tournament. A fitting victory it would have been, until fear turned its ugly head. But I wasn’t going to allow a goal of mine to slip away, just because Chuck Matthews is afraid of me.

So I embraced his fear. I openly and gladly accepted this match against him, because I feel its necessary in order to finally bury the past. Chuck Matthews may think he can run from the past, hide from me, change his name, change his persona, hoping people will forget who he is, what he’s done.

You can dress a piece of shit up like a wolf, but it’s still going to be a piece of shit under the costume. I would say that he’s not fooling anybody, but it’s pretty blatant that he has just about everyone fooled. Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

That’s what happens when the blind leads the blind. You get a bunch of idiots howling at a guy who shaved his head to look like a full moon. The same guy who spent the last three years shitting all over said fans.

I can’t say that I blame him though. If I was Chuck Matthews, the thing I would hate the most in life, would be being Chuck Matthews. I wouldn’t want to be you either, buddy boy.

Whether it’s the way you fucked over people’s lives, the way you fucked over your own families lives, or just the way you fucked up your own life, I can promise you one thing at Battle Grounds this week. I’m going to make Chuck Matthews pay for his sins. This is your atonement, and while you may not remember what you’ve done, I can guarantee the beating you receive at my hands will be enough to wipe your slate clean.

These are the times for atonement for everyone, not just Chuck Matthews. This is where we take the decaying, boring, and lackluster industry of professional wrestling, and we turn it back on itself, not to what it used to be, but surpassing all other eras ever witnessed!

The Story
Brenton Cyrus
@God_Cyrus
The Man, The Myth, The Legend.

“Radio show this morning, Casting call for The Federation this afternoon, should be an exciting day!”
Oct 12

□■■THE FORMER FRIEND, FORMER ENEMY, NOW NOTHING MORE THAN A DOG■■□ Radiodj

Tommy Cornell
Welcome to Wrestling Talk on Sirius Satellite Radio, as always I am “Rough Justice” Tommy Cornell here with “The Eighth Deadly Sin” John Greed. Today our guest is a man who needs no introduction. He’s come into the IWF and brought a wave a change behind him with The Succession. Undefeated so far, he is The Man, The Myth, The Legend, The Entity, The God, The Succession Savior…

John Greed
THE HOLLYWOOD HOTSHOT!

Tommy Cornell
Brenton Cyrus!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
That was the best damn introduction I’ve ever had, thank you guys for having me.

Tommy Cornell
Thanks for being here. Since you’ve returned to the ring, you’ve managed to really shake things up, can you tell us the intention behind your return to the ring?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
My intention is pretty simple. I intend to lead a group of guys who I believe are the present future of the wrestling industry, to levels of success they either only dreamed about or believed would take them years to achieve. I aim to bring them to my level, to make them my equal and watch as they evolve into a higher version of themselves!

John Greed
Is that what you call taking a title shot from a guy who earned it?

Tommy Cornell
True, that contradicts everything you just said about your intentions!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You just don’t understand, because you’re looking at such a small portion of a much larger picture. I fear Robbie is in the same boat, and he doesn’t understand what a massive opportunity this is to pass his title shot off to me. It’s because he’s looking at this from a selfish and tiny standpoint, instead of just doing as he’s told, trusting in the big picture.

John Greed
Big picture? Sounds like you’re stalling with false promises.

Tommy Cornell
What is the status of Robbie Hart when it comes to his status with the group?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
As of right now, Robbie Hart is no longer a member of The Succession. He took my generous offer, and he countered my offer with one of selfish motives. I told him that I deserved his IWF World Title shot. He failed in a tag team match against the champion, that same champion who I laid out at Fallout! Robbie has done nothing to show me that he’s capable of bringing the IWF Title to The Succession, while I know for a fact that I am! Robbie gave me the ultimatum to tell him what I’ll give him in exchange for his title match. Well guess what? He wont have to wait until Violent Impulse, because I’m not going to give him a single thing. What he didn’t realize, is that I was giving him the opportunity to become a god, the opportunity to reach levels of success, fame, money, and anything else he could possibly want or desire. The problem is, he’s just another one of the blind leading the blind. I believed he was just blindfolded, and only needed the veil to be removed from his eyes, that is why I tried to bring him into the light. The least he could have done was give me his IWF Title shot, a shot he doesn’t deserve, would never have gotten if it wasn’t for me, and will more than likely fail to make mean anything significant.

Tommy Cornell
Whoa, so you don’t have any faith in Robbie Hart now?

John Greed
Not to mention you’re picking Vincent Van Rose to retain his title against Robbie Hart, if you don’t get the shot before then?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
That is correct. I’ve seen Robbie choke already, and if his family tree is any indication, he’ll be choking again soon enough. I wouldn’t say I’ve completely lost faith in Robbie Hart, but I will say that I am disappointed with his decision making skills. How does Robbie know that me asking for his title shot, wasn’t just a test, a show of faith? To see how loyal he really is to the cause of The Succession. How does he know that had he given me his title match, that I wouldn’t have given it right back to him? But not only that, but offered my services in his corner during the main event. I know how to beat Vincent Van Rose. I knew how to beat him when I first arrived and he was practically a nobody on the rise. I know how to beat him now that he’s won the big one. Robbie Hart screwed Robbie Hart out of this match, because he’s distrustful, selfish, and above all else he refuses to see the big picture.

John Greed
What is the big picture?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You’ll see it soon enough, trust me. Don’t be like poor Robbie who is going to have to have trust the hard way.

Tommy Cornell
As of now, The Succession is made up for yourself, Death-Angel and Andrew James, is that correct?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
That is correct.

Tommy Cornell
On paper, that’s not a very impressive group…

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
On paper, Salvation wasn’t a very good group either. I’ve seen pictures on the internet making fun of Chuck and I when we first teamed up, but who would have thought we’d make one of the greatest forces know to the industry. You have to be able to see the big picture, and I don’t believe anyone can see that picture better than I can!

Tommy Cornell
But seriously, you’ve got a three man group, Death-Angel claims to be retiring after this week. That’ll leave just you and Andrew James.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
First off, Death-Angel is a man of mind games. He’s in a battle royal for a High Impact Title opportunity, and he’s the favorite to win the damn thing. I don’t expect him to retire, especially when he wins this match, but I do have to believe that it was his goal to make you believe that he would be. He’s going to lower everyone’s guard, make you believe he’s not a problem for anyone anymore, then he’ll become your worst nightmare!

Tommy Cornell
Hopefully he wont become my worst nightmare…

John Greed
…Again?

Tommy Cornell
AGAIN! But what I was getting at God, was that your group which has seemed like such a dominant force, has been reduced to practically only you..

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
For now. You and everyone else seems to forget that I’ve only been back in the wrestling business for a little over two weeks. My career, the NLWF, Rome, they weren’t built in a day. You should understand this better than anyone Cornell, you used to be referred to as “The Hands of Time.” Now I feel as though I have taken over that role in the wrestling business. Everything takes time. I’ve put in the time and I’ll reap the rewards when they come, but right now I’m enjoying the ride as it comes.

Tommy Cornell
You can outrun the devil if you try, but you’ll never outrun the hands of time! Brenton, I would be honored if you inherited that nickname from me.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Thank you, Tommy. I promise I’ll do it justice.

Tommy Cornell
Rough Justice?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Of course.

John Greed
Only a few more minutes left.

Tommy Cornell
Brenton, one last wrestling question and we’ll move on

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Shoot.

Tommy Cornell
This week Brenton Cyrus versus Brian Hunt, the man formerly known as Chuck Matthews. This match is a dream match, it’s a match that’s a long time coming. How do you feel going into this fight and what are your thoughts on the match?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
No hard feelings outside of the ring, but I hate that man inside of it. It’s taken me a long time, too long of a time, to deal with all the bullshit that asshole brought into my life. I’ve found that separating inside the ring and outside the ring brings me some portion of peace. I can be my happy go lucky self outside of the ring. I can be a father to my two children. I can just be me, finally, and not have to perform as me pretty much nonstop. I think that’s what really got to me back in the day. I had to perform as me on a twenty four seven basis. I couldn’t just be me, because that wasn’t good enough, and the world was always watching. You can only perform at your highest level so long before it takes its toll on the mortal body. Now however, I can be me, yet perform at the next level, at the higher level, pretty much on demand. I can easily flip the switch from Brenton Cyrus the man, to Brenton Cyrus the god. With that being said, going into this match I’m not angry, not pissed off, I really have no emotional attachment. However, once I arrive at the building for Battle Grounds this week, I’ll be a completely and totally different animal. You see, I’ve had the displeasure of talking about Chuck, thinking about Chuck, bringing up all of this stuff from our past, over the past week. All of this has built up and been put to the side, put on the backburner, to be dealt with in the moment, by a version of me who will stop at nothing to kill the dog across the ring from him. Funny isn’t it? Here we are such a long time removed since this began between us. You look at where we are now, and you see the truth. The God versus The Dog.

John Greed
I’m looking forward to that match more than any other. That’s a main event pay per view quality match!

Tommy Cornell
I promised that would be the last wrestling question, while we still have a minute, can you tell us about The Federation?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Casting begins today for Season one. This has been a project I’ve wanted to work on for a long time. The Federation is going to be a television program based on the No Limit Wrestling Federation. It will feature and interesting blend of in ring and out of ring action as the story of the greatest company that ever lived is retold. The first season will feature three main characters, Brenton Cyrus, Chuck Matthews, and Alex Mark. I actually have two people in mind for the roles of Chuck Matthews and Alex Mark, unfortunately the two men who I had in mind haven’t really built up my faith in them.

Tommy Cornell
We’re running into overtime with Brenton Cyrus here, who has just released breaking news of his new show The Federation, based on NLWF!

John Greed
Brenton, who did you have in mind?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Well, call me crazy, considering I doubt either man has any Hollywood acting experience, but for the role of Alex Mark, I thought would be perfect to have Robbie Hart.

Tommy Cornell
Hmmm, well they are cousins and I can see the resemblance.

John Greed
That would work, but now with everything that’s happened, I doubt he’ll get the role.

Tommy Cornell
Who would play Chuck Matthews?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I thought it could be interesting to cast Aric Voss for the role. With long hair I can see a pretty good resemblance and in portraying such a character, I think it could change his life.

John Greed
I can see that.

Tommy Cornell
You think he has enough charisma to play Chuck Matthews? That’s going to be a tough role, big shoes, even bigger condoms, to fill!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It doesn’t matter anyway. Both men have made it clear that succeeding doesn’t matter to them.

John Greed
What about you?

Tommy Cornell
Yeah, who is going to play the role of Brenton Cyrus? Let me guess, will it be Brenton Cyrus!?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m in limbo. The role is open, but if I can’t find anyone deserving of such a role, I would have to give it to myself.

John Greed
How is the show going to work?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
As I mentioned, it’ll be in ring and out of ring, but I should go into greater detail. When I say in ring, I mean it will show the things that were happening, while eliminating the stuff that didn’t matter. The matches will be shown comic book style. Not sure if you guys ever watched the Starz series Spartacus, but the matches would be very similar to that.

Tommy Cornell
How will the episodes work?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Considering how much history NLWF has, I’ve put a lot of thought into how long the episodes should be. I’ve decided that each episode will feature one month. The first season of The Federation will be six episodes, the first six months of the NLWF. I’ve really got some high hopes for this. This was an idea of mine years ago and now it’s going to be a reality.

Tommy Cornell
Thank you for being on our show and I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors!

John Greed
Always a pleasure BEE CEE!

■■

Brenton Cyrus enters the studio, looking at his watch. He couldn’t believe he was late to the first part of his biggest project to date. He rushes over to a table, where two other people are sitting. Brenton pulls his chair out and has a seat between the two people. On his left, Carmine Vestieri.

Carmine Vestieri
Everything alright? We were about to start without you?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Radio show ran a bit late.

Brenton Cyrus lets out a laugh.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Please, like you could start without me?

On his right sits Peter Ortega, the director of all three North Mason High School Musicals.

Peter Ortega
Shall we begin?

Brenton Cyrus nods his head. Peter Ortega picks up a megaphone and presses the button down with his fingers.

Peter Ortega
The casting call has begun!

A man walks out onto the stage. He holds his arm up, blocking his eyes from the bright lights.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Who will you be reading as?

The man tries to see Brenton Cyrus, squinting his eyes, but the lights are so bright he can only see dark figures.

“Uh… Um…”

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
We don’t have an Uh… Um… character. WHO will you be reading as?

A bit of rage spills through the voice of Brenton Cyrus. The man gulps and drops his arm from covering his eyes. He holds out the script in his hands and stares at it hard.

“I will be reading for the part of Chuck Matthews.”

Brenton Cyrus smirks as he stares at the man. He nods his head, then holds up his script.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Alright then, lets begin. Your line first.

The man clears his throat, then begins to read his script.

“Hey..”

Brenton Cyrus smirks again, then looks around as he begins acting.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You talking to me?

“Yeah, you look familiar?”

Brenton Cyrus raises an eyebrow.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Is that a fact?

“Were you ever in a shitty musical?”

Brenton Cyrus lets out a fake laugh as he continues to stare ahead at the actor.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
As a matter of fact I was.

“What the hell are you doing here at a tryout for the No Limit Wrestling Federation?”

Brenton Cyrus puts his script down on the table in front of him.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Not bad. We’ll keep in touch.

The actor smiles and walks off the stage, rolling up his script as he does.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You can cross him off the list.

Carmine Vestieri
I thought you said he wasn’t bad.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
He also wasn’t good. When I see Chuck Matthews up there, I’ll know it and he’ll be cast for the role. Until then, not bad, is not good enough.

Peter Ortega leans in.

Peter Ortega
Ready for another?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Sure.. This is going to be a long fucking day.

Peter Ortega picks up the megaphone.

Peter Ortega
NEXT!

A man walks over with a smile on his face. He looks as if he’s trying not to laugh.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Who will you be reading as?

Carmine Vestieri
And what the hell is so funny?

“I‘ll be reading as Brian Hunt! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Peter Ortega
SECURITY!

“AWHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The man is tackled to the ground, then smashed to the face with a nightstick. He is dragged off the stage, out of sight.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Well, that was retarded.

■■

The end of the casting call comes some hours later. Brenton Cyrus is leaning back over his chair, looking up.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Is it finally over?

Carmine Vestieri
Mercifully.

Peter Ortega
Come on guys, it wasn’t that bad.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
We didn’t fill any of the roles.

Peter Ortega
That’s because you are being too picky!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m not being too picky, I just know the characters. I’ll know who is supposed to be cast for the role, when I see them. It’ll just click. Until then, we’ve got nothing.

Peter Ortega
We’ve got time! The show isn’t set to debut until 2012 anyway! We have time to put together the perfect cast. Days like today sometimes happen. You think we found you and Sara immediately.

Brenton Cyrus feels his heart begin to hurt at the mention of Sara.

Peter Ortega
We had to hold several casting calls, several different cities. I feel like we lucked out with the two of you. You two were the perfect and cutest couple I had ever seen. You were perfect for the roles.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Once I find people perfect for these roles, I’ll know it the same way you did. Until then, the search goes on.

■■

Brenton Cyrus
@God_Cyrus
The Man, The Myth, The Legend.

“What ever happened to talent?”
Oct 12

The Match
What can be said, that hasn’t been said before? I know exactly how this match is going to go down. I know exactly which one of us is going to win. You know how this match is going to go down. You know which one of us is going to win. You know that I know you know that I’m going to win.

I may be double booked, yet you remain the underdog to me.

In this match you can expect for me to punt kick you to the skull until you remember who you are. I'm going to punt kick you until you wake up and are Chuck Matthews again. Then once I have achieved such a feat, I'll make sure to punt kick and stomp you out until you forgot or die!

When you are the greatest wrestler the industry has ever known, they have a name for you! They don’t call you the best, they call you BC!

My legacy is everlasting and always expanding far and wide!
Back to top Go down

□■■THE FORMER FRIEND, FORMER ENEMY, NOW NOTHING MORE THAN A DOG■■□
Page 1 of 1