Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stygian is my new best friend....NAT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stygian is my new best friend....NAT Empty
PostSubject: Stygian is my new best friend....NAT   Stygian is my new best friend....NAT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:07 pm

The camera turns on. Dan has a laptop on his lap he closes it and shakes his head.

Dan: I just watched the video you sent me. And I must say the guy has a point. You play to win. That's unless your name is Jason Gabriel. Then you just play to mouth off for a couple of hours and torture two women by having to listen to you. Does it not occur to you that you are the one who is not making sense? Making obscure references that only you would get? Kevin Kayfaybe? Is he supposed to be someone I know? Or maybe just some guy you beat years ago that to this day you still want to brag about? As if it were your greatest accomplishment. But most likely you're just comparing him to me. When I see no comparison at all. People know the name "Dan Alexander". Not Kayfaybe.

Dan: I'm not even gonna go into your whole Black Dragon routine. I'm not gonna judge you on that anymore. Or the thousands of other cheap shots you make at me. But I am going to defend myself when you say I don't belong in the same league as Brandon Macdonald. First of all people do mention me in the same sentence with Brandon Macdonald. I've had my best matches with Brandon. And as far as the IWF being unstable when I won the title? Okay. Yeah it was. But that only meant I had to fight Brandon and Chuck before I even had five matches in IWF. I actually have a reason to brag. I actually have a reason to hold an IWF Title. I wasn't fed cannon fodder when I first got here. I was thrown in the shark tank. You know what I love? When some halfwit has a modicum of success and it goes to his head. That directly applies to you. Good work shooting yourself down with that one.

Dan: And I can't speak? Really? When no one even knows what the fuck you're about? I am a Black Dragon hear me ROAR! I LIVE ON BLACKSPIRE LISTEN TO MY LORE! I WILL KILL YOU WITH THE BANEBLADE OF DOOOMMMM I'M SOOO ANGRYYY!! RAWRARARARRAR!!

Dan chuckles to himself.

Dan: Then you tell me I'm mad? I'm not the one threatening to blow your house down. Or set it on fire. Or smash it to bits. I am simply stating that I will win at Battlegrounds. That you really have nothing. Sure you destroyed Tyson Rowle, Tim and a few others. But that's it. My list of names is way longer than that. But I'm not going to list them off one by one. Feel free to look them up. You sure enjoyed listing them off though. It took less than a minute for you. So for me to be threatened by a man that imagines himself to be a dragon?

Dan laughs.

Dan: Maybe you really are as funny as you think you are. Just not in the way you wanted. And no. I really could care less if I won our first match. If I beat you nothing would have happened. It wouldn't have helped my career at all. Save for maybe you crying back to Blackspire. Wherever the fuck that is. But you did good in that match Stygian. You really did. I applaud you for not crying. The nurse said you didn't cry when they poured disinfectant on your cut. I am very proud of you.

A smile spreads across Dan's face.

Dan: But did you really think that disqualification loss keeps me up at night? Sure. I could have won the title in May. Back when I first fought Brandon. That is pretty bothering considering I was pretty much robbed. When I lost to Robbie Hart back in September I lost my number one contendership spot. Okay. That hurts. And when Brandon won the briefcase after a hard fought battle that would sink anyone's heart. But you? Grabbing the ropes and getting me disqualified. You think that keeps me up at night? Once again. You think too highly of yourself. "You know what I love? When some halfwit has a modicum of success and it goes to his head." You know, that might be my new favorite quote.

Dan: Oh and someone finally told me why you call Tori, Victoria. You like the name Victoria. How cute. Maybe when it's all said and done you can have a daughter with one of your women and name her Victoria. You know, just so you won't freak Tori out whenever she sees you... oh wait.... that won't ever go away.

Dan: Well that's basically all I have to say since I really have nothing to say for your other statements. If you can call them statements... or maybe just figments of your imagination...
Back to top Go down

Stygian is my new best friend....NAT
Page 1 of 1