Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happens when Libby is told to not appear at a PPV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

What happens when Libby is told to not appear at a PPV Empty
PostSubject: What happens when Libby is told to not appear at a PPV   What happens when Libby is told to not appear at a PPV I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:14 am

October 28th

-The scene opens with typing on a keyboard with the scene brightening to show Sean Libby with a headset microphone playing Team Fortress 2-

-The phone rings and Sean takes his head set off to answer it-

Sean Libby:
Hello?

???:
Hey there Sean!

-The voice from the phone was unknown to Sean but he seemed to know who Sean is-

???:
I am a representative of General Manager Jason Hawk.

Sean Libby:
Why can't he be on the phone talking to me?

???:
Because he is far to awesome to be talking to you so thats why I'm here to do it.

-Sean sighs and exits out of his game-

???:
Now, we got a major card set up for Violent Impulse coming up and I have been informed to tell you NOT to appear in any way, shape or form at VI.

Sean Libby:
Wait what?

???:
No you heard me right. Not allowed to be anywhere near the arena. And not supposed to be in it either.

Sean Libby:
Well what the hell am I supposed to do then?

???:
Nothing. Nothing at all. You can pay and watch but thats bout it. Goodbye.

-The phone on the other line hangs up-

Sean Libby:
What an asshole!

October 30th

-A scene blends in from the last one showing the day on the bottom and shows Sean Libby watching Violent Impulse with his girlfriend Maria resting on Sean's lap-

-Sean reaches for some popcorn that is sitting next to him and is watching the Steel Angel vs Aric Voss match-

Sean Libby:
This guy for Johnny sucks. I want Johnny!

-During in the match Sean moves his body in sides to which he hopes on Steel to win-

Sean Libby:
Come on Steely! Oh! Ow! Geez that must hurt. Come on bro!

-Sean lifts Maria's head off his lap and gets closer to the TV and then watches Steel get thrown off the TTO structure-

Sean Libby:
STEEL WATCH THE TABLE!

-Sean sees Steel crash in to the announce table and hears Aric Vosses theme shortly after-

Sean Libby:
Fucking... Unbelievable. RAWRLURB is facing this dude? I mean...Really? Steel can be beaten but if I couldn't beat him and this dude can how in gods name can anybody beat HIM?

-Maria mumbles and moves her head looking for Sean-

Maria Ortiz:
Hmm... Sean?

Sean Libby:
Oh hold on Maria I'll be right with you.

-Sean rejoins Maria and after another match falls asleep afterwards then the screen goes black

November 3rd

-A dial tone can be heard then stopping for the answering machine-

AM:
Hi you've reached Yuko's cell. Clearly I'm not available to answer your call so at the beep leave me a Voicemail. Goodbye.

-The screen pops up with Sean on the calling side-

Sean Libby:
Hey sleeping beauty! I saw your match on Tuesday, God what an awful night for the Steel eh? Listen I don't know when your get this considering you may have like three pieces of wood in your back right about now but hey, you'll survive. I'll catch yeah at Battlegrounds. See yeah around.

-Sean hangs up the phone and goes on the computer-

-After surfing the web for around five minutes Sean's house phone rings which Sean answers-

Sean Libby:
Oh finally out of the hospital are we now Steel?

???:
Uh... I don't know who your talking about Libbeh.

-The voice was non other than the CEO of IWF Rick Christian which Sean was shocked to find out that Rick was calling Sean-

Sean Libby:
Oh Rick! Hows it going?

Rick Christian:
I'm fine. Why couldn't you see your caller ID to know who this was Sean? I mean I DID pay you a hefty sum of money not too long ago did I not?

Sean Libby:
Uh yeah right that was mainly for my family not for myself.

Rick Christian:
Yeah anyway listen I think its imperative for you to readying yourself for this week.

Sean Libby:
Whys that? Aint I facing a normal person this week and no champion like my usual schedule?

Rich Christian:
No... We had a pick your poison set up between RAWRLURB and Aric Voss and RAWRLURB picked you to face Vossy-

Sean Libby:
WHAT?! What did you say?!

Rick Christian:
Yeah Libby. Sorry Sean. I only have little faith but like our slogan, "If you try, you will succeed!" Good bye.

-As Rick hangs up Sean is left in shock that he has to face Aric Voss-

Sean Libby:
Why me? I mean I am a tough son of a bitch but I'm no Steel Angel tough. Theres no way I can survive this match! VVR took me out from putting me threw a table and I came back stronger than ever but now I gotta face this dude?

-Sean starts to panic and rubs his face and repeats the words of what Rick said-

Sean Libby:
"If you try, you will succeed." If I try I can succeed. I've done it before I can do it again. I am one of the best wrestlers in the world today cause I work for the IWF! And I am the Libbeh and I'm proud! I'll go and I'll fight! And what'll happen? I'll kick some major ass and in some Irish luck, I'll beat this asshole who beat my best friend!

-Sean gets up and leaves his room and runs outside and starts running on the sidewalk for exercise for his match to gain stamina as the camera turns to the sun and then fades to black-
(end)
Back to top Go down

What happens when Libby is told to not appear at a PPV
Page 1 of 1