Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To The Creeps On Facebook And To The IWF Fans.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To The Creeps On Facebook And To The IWF Fans. Empty
PostSubject: To The Creeps On Facebook And To The IWF Fans.   To The Creeps On Facebook And To The IWF Fans. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:18 pm

To The Creeps On Facebook And To The IWF Fans. Zedicrp4
To The Creeps On Facebook And To The IWF Fans. Zedicrp3
To The Creeps On Facebook And To The IWF Fans. Zedicrp
To The Creeps On Facebook And To The IWF Fans. Zedicrp2

Hiiiii Facebook. Its me, yours truly. Karly Zedic. Ummm right now it is 6:04 in the evening. Im here in the hotel. Sunday is going to be a big night. Im making my debut. So if you havent heard, Im facing off against Rawr. The match will be live this Sunday on PPV, for more information about the match and other matches you can go online to IWF.Com or you can go to my fan page on Facebook.

As some of you may know by now, I am not just the girl next door. Im not just a girl with a lot of money. Im a girl that can fight. I can be in a war and still be willing to end the fight with my hands raised. Rawr is known for interfering in matches, Im known for training hard my whole life. We'll see who will come out victorious.

I know this whole week I have been saying that I will 100% win the match and dominate but Im telling all of you fans here, exclusively on facebook, its either I win or I end up in the hospital. Im not going to end up in the hospital, Im going to win.

Rawr has big balls for a tiny girl. Interupting me on Battle Grounds and challenging me. We'll see if they're big enough to keep her pants from falling. Its not only going to be a test for me but for her too. Im planning on going in there and putting on a show. Right now if I come off humble or kind, its because I havent slept all day, and I do appologize for that. You will all definetly see the filthy rich bad bitch this Sunday come out, Im going to go in there gunz blazing, putting everything I've learned since I was a young girl on display. Theres going to be kicks, knees, bodyslams, submissions, flying off the turbuckle, all this crazy shit.

At the end of the day I want Rawr to go back to wherever she came from, tell Alison Williams how she made the right choice in cowarding out against me, and I want to be known to be a top contender, a top 10 fighter. That wont be hard because theres only about 10 active roster members that are not injured but anyways..

After Im done mopping the mat with Rawrs extensions I would like to face Loca Rosi. She's been injured for too long now, I think shes acting at this point, and this just goes to show how confident I am in winning my match this Sunday. Im not even concerened about Rawr, Im already looking ahead of Rawr, Im already planning ahead, and with that being said..

Going back to my orginal point, I want to face Loca next. Allison gave me the silent treatment, ignored my challenges, stayed on her knees, so now I want to challenge Loca. Whoever thinks I dont desereve Loca, watch my match this Sunday, see how dominate I am, then you judge. I garuntee you the question wont be if I desereve Loca, but it will be if Loca desereves me.

If Loca continues to play off likes shes hurt. Ill move on to the next bitch, or even a male superstar. Im going to keep working my way up, and whenever Loca is done playing hospital, I want her. I call dips on her.

Im going to use my match this Sunday against Rawr as a special showcase of my talent, what I can do, and who I am. Dont think just because Im a rich girl who was rich all my life, grew up with limos and mansions that I dont know how to fight. You want to judge?, tune in this Sunday. Its going to be an awesome, spectacular event. The first PPV in IWF. Im going to kick things off with a bang.

And remember, James Shark taking on the Right Hand Gentlemen and ZIF in a Fatal 4 Way Elemination Match for the IWF Full Throttle Championship. Dirty Money is going to take over the IWF, and it will start doing so at Demolition Day this Sunday, so you guys dont want to miss it.

Byeeeee
Back to top Go down

To The Creeps On Facebook And To The IWF Fans.
Page 1 of 1