Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fans Bring the Weapons, I bring the pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fans Bring the Weapons, I bring the pain Empty
PostSubject: Fans Bring the Weapons, I bring the pain   Fans Bring the Weapons, I bring the pain I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Matt Rydell wants to talk about career-defining moments, like he's ever had any of those? How many times has he stood on top of that stage, staring down the ramp as legions of fans either chant your name in thunderous applause, or want to kill you with their bare hands while raining down boos upon you.

I have been on both sides of the fence. I prefer this side, honestly. The path of the righteous is filled with many steps and missteps, but it is a path that has a better margin for victory and a much better reward. The crowd's adulation is like a drug, once you pop you can't stop. Wait, that's pringles. Still. I would much rather have these people chant my name than stoop to the levels of Chuck Matthews and his ilk.

Some might say that what I'm about to do, to a poor rookie with no better sense or judgment, some might call that 'wrong.' They may condemn me for it. They may slander me. I might lose some fans for the things I'm about inflict on this poor boy's soul. But that's alright. Because in the end, I know that they'll come around. I know that they will eventually see what Matt Rydell can't. He thinks he's stepping into the ring with some hurt, washed up nobody, when what he's really stepping into the ring with is a PISSED OFF, 12 year veteran with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove, now more than ever!

I got cocky and took my eye off the ball, and Chad Mason bested me. It happens. But with everything that's gone on lately, can you blame me? No, I don't think you can.

But now, my focus has returned back to it's prime target. Matt Rydell, and by proxy, Chuck Matthews.

You're a hell of a guy, Chuck. Recruiting some punk kid to do what you aren't man enough to do. I gave you more than enough chances to step up and be a man and you blew them all off. That's fine. I'll take it outta your lackey's hide instead. And what's better is you'll sit there and watch it happen because "Fans Bring the Weapons" means I can do whatever the hell I want to the poor sap and you can't stop me.

Unless of course you wanna try? You wanna try, Chuck? Go for it. I dare ya. Hell, I double dog dare ya. Hell, I TRIPLE dog dare ya!

Come at me, bro!

Or don't. And I'll wreck your little buddy instead. Makes no difference to me.

Fans Bring the Weapons.

I bring the asskicking!

==================================================

"Warriors, come out to plaaaaaaay."

[CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!]

[CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!]

[CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!]

Bryant Tanner: Matt Rydell! So you've chosen to show up to your execution after all! Fantastic.

[The scene opens fully and we find Bryant Tanner, executioner extroadinare, sitting on a bench in a park, wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt with an image of a stick figure being hanged from a noose-like contraption much like the old 'Hangman' game, it even has the little letter box underneath it spelling out:

M_tt Ry_e_l

And that clanging sound? That's a steel pipe, being banged against the metal bars in the fence to the side of the bench.]

Bryant: I was starting to get a little worried, Matt.

[CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!]

Bryant: I was starting to think maybe you'd wised up and finally realized just how screwed you really are, or just how much Chuck's playing you for a sap. But I guess I was wrong on both of those. Oh well, works for me.

[CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!]

Bryant: You're right on one thing Matt, I don't know you. At least not personally, no. And to be honest, couldn't care less.

But I know your type.

And that's all I need to know, son.

[CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!]

Bryant: You're so PROUD of the fact you've, what was it, "physically and mentally demolished me?" You're just so gosh darn PROUD of that fact, kid. But lemme let you in on a little secret. You think you're the first guy to do that? You think you're the first punk to jump me from behind after I've battled my way through hellacious match after hellacious match?

You ain't. Not even close! I've had scars, I've been busted open, I've burned alive, a man once BROKE MY BACK, Matt! Powerbombed me off the apron onto the gaurdrail, snapped me right in two. This was 5 or so years ago. Took a long time to come back from that, but I'm here.

[CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!]

Bryant: I'm here because no matter what Chuck Matthews tries to do to me, no matter how badly you "demolish" me, I LOVE THIS BUSINESS, and it just won't quit me. I can't give it up. Before I signed this contract I thought this was gonna be a short little stint, just an attempt to get some ring rust off and polish up my skills but now I'm HERE and I don't WANT to go away, Matt!

That spark, the one that I gave up voluntarily to train the next generation of wrestling greatness... it's come back to me, and as sick as it sounds I have Chuck Matthews to thank for that. He lit a fire under my ass by being the smug little prick he is.

[CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!]

Bryant: ...Something tells me that once this match is over, you'll be doing something other than thanking Chuck, Matt. Apologizing to him, maybe. Begging for your release, more than likely. But thanking him? Nah. You'll be too busy trying to collect your TEETH from the damn floor to thank anyone.

Don't worry though, Matt, I'll thank him for ya.

[A lopsided grin crosses his face.]

Bryant: You're stepping into a hardcore-type match with a guy who KNOWS hardcore, son. I made my living putting people through tables in the early days. I know how to swing a pipe, and unlike certain other members of my family, I'm not opposed to it when the situation fits, and it oh so assuredly does here. Anything's legal in this and I know, I know, that just gives your boy Chuck that much more free reign to jump me like he's done a thousand other times now... But I'm not sweating it. Let him try. He will fail.

Just.

Like.

You.

[CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!]

Bryant: You're still young and naive Matt, so I'll forgive you for not knowing what just what you're getting into, but your actions mean that I cannot forgive or forget just what you've done to get yourself INTO this mess.

You are in for a world of hurt, Matt. And you brought it all upon yourself. You wanna be a Problem Solver? You best start out small and work on a problem you can actually SOLVE!

[CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!]

Bryant: In a few hours Matt, it's Judgment Day. No more attacking me from behind while everyone else has already beaten me down. No more cheap shots. Just you, and me, and an entire audience full of rabid dogs wanting to see you and your little master get their heads kicked in!

And I am as always, a man of the people. They ask for violence, I give them violence. They ask for your head, I give them your HEART!

But I want you to remember Matt, when everything's said and done...

You reap what you sew, son.

You reap.

What you sew.

The reaper's comin, boys. And he's comin for your souls! The Original American Baddass... has spoken.

"Caaaaaaan yoooou dig it?!"

[One more grin, then a fade.]
Back to top Go down

Fans Bring the Weapons, I bring the pain
Page 1 of 1