Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poverty, Pain... Pain, Poverty (The Hood Santa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Poverty, Pain... Pain, Poverty (The Hood Santa) Empty
PostSubject: Poverty, Pain... Pain, Poverty (The Hood Santa)   Poverty, Pain... Pain, Poverty (The Hood Santa) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Poverty, Pain... Pain, Poverty (The Hood Santa) 4607781_orig

"Bunny, you lost girl, ahah!"

SNM's voice is heard as the scene fades out from black and the camera regains focus.

"That is because of you... you and your idea of having fun, and not preparing. I was so motivated, and then you came into the lockerroom, and threw me off of balance!"

"I'm sorry, but ay... SNM is the big three-an-O! It's like who can stop me? James Shark? Hell nah', like I said on Battleground... he ain't no real nigga. He don't even know how to keep his bitch interested!!"

The scene takes place in SNM's living room, SNM is stretched out on the couch relaxing in a white t shirt, and a pair of tan sweats. Sno' Bunny is sitting on a a bar stool at the island to the kitchen eating fruit, and flipping through the channels on the 72" HDTV in the living room.

"Speakin' of keepin' my females interested... Sno', I'm thinkin' about one of two things? I think it's time for a change!"

"What are you talking about now?"

"My hair... shit? I'm thinkin either I'm gonna' buzz it down a lil' bit, or I'm gonna' take my' rows out, an' let dis' bitch dread up?"

Sno' Bunny smirks, as she finishes her fruit, and gets up from the island in the kitchen. She pushes her bar stool up against the counter, and then walks over to the kitchen sink. The sound of running water is heard, as she washes her hands in the kitchen. SNM hops up from the couch, and sits up for a moment. He rests his elbows on his knees, and then he rests his head into his hands.

"Ya' know? I been had a bad ass headache all fuckin' day!"

"Take an Asprin!"

"An Asprin ain't gonna' help, I'd rather smoke a blunt!"

SNM looks over to the glass table right in front of the couch, he picks up a letter off of the table, and skims through it real quick. Then he tosses it back on the table.

"It looks like this week, I got a fight Chad Mason again? Shit, I will admit... Steel picked up da' victory, but the IWF must really want Chad Mason to take an' ambulence ride? They don't wanna' see the man prevail or somethin' I mean... he won da' breifcase challange, an' now dey want Sho'No ta' know da mans teeth out? If I showed some fuckin' mercy, I would feel bad... but I don't, so recognize the name!"

SNM leans back on the couch, and cracks his knuckles. Sno' Bunny comes back into the camera view, and then sits down on the couch next to SNM.

"Do you think I could beat Chad Mason, shawdy?"

Sno' Bunny looks at him, and then she gives out a nod, as to say yes, with a big grin on her face.

"Ya' damn right, Sho'No is unstoppable. Chad Mason is nothing but victory number four. This time I will postpone his career, that way there he doesn't have to be added to the list again. Shit, by the time Spring Fling comes I'm gonna be housin' niggas out, an' I'm gonna be the star ov' the show. Chad Mason ain't even gonna' mean a damn thing at the Pay-Per-View. They're gonna' look at him like... Sho' No whooped ya' lame ass, an' what da' fuck are you still doin' in the ring... that's if he makes it to Spring Fling, an' that is da' worst case scenerio."

"Forget all dat' though, because SNM does what he does everytime he goes to the ring. He gets in there, an' shows no fear... The bell rings he shows no mercy, an' the match ends... I leave, an' show no respect! The IWF needs more people like me, they needta' Sho' Mo, Sho' No... They must be half ass dumb if they think not? Shit... they might be? Their concept of a main event is a tables, ladders, and chairs match between da' man wit' two intergender last names, an' the homo-thug James Shark!"

"Then again, at least they're not Chad Mason?"

SNM frowns at the camera, and then looks over at Sno' Bunny. Sno' Bunny shoots a quick smile at the camera as SNM continues to talk.

"To me, it is really nothing. I don't see competition, but this headache has got me pissed off. What I really wanna' do is hop in dat' fuckin' ring an' whoop on Chad's lame ass. The dude really ain't got no talent... Shit, I'm still waitin' for someone in da' IWF ta' give me da' battle I've been lookin' for. Shit, Shark wins the belt, an' I say I want da' champ. They give me Chad Mason... He's a straight snack, I want da entree. Nothin' stands in my way... Da only reason dat' you won dat breifcase ya' chump ass gets to cash in, is because Sho'No wasn't active in the IWF at the time... Otherwise, I woulda' took dat' case, jus' like I took all my opponents in the rumble, and tossed them to the floor. You could consider yourself lucky."

"In a way, you should almost thank me! I mean, I gave you your fifteen minutes by not being in the ring with you at Nowhere To Run. Anthony Royal, shit he wasn't so lucky. I fought him, an' I hurt his confidence. He don't even wanna' go to an IWF arena. Da only bad thing is now you gotta' feel da' pain on Battlegrounds. Lemme ask you a question?"

SNM's eyes lower as he looks into the camera, giving him an evil expression across his face.

"Have you ever felt pain? Have you even been through a life where it was just you? Probably not, you... much like James Shark, are the typical IWF wrestler, an' me... well, I'm not a lame ass. I'm the future, an' you can count on all that. Nothin' stands in my way, an' it never has. People question the skill, but the truth is... My skill, it don't come from what I know, an' it don't even really come from knowin' to fight. It comes from my heart an' my mind. It comes from pain an' anger. I take that, an' I make hell for whoever I face. I guess, you could say it's on some misery loves company shit."

"When I hit the ring, well... I punch the clock!!"

Sho'No balls his fists up and bites his lip for a moment, as if he is thinking. Then begins to speak.

"I go to work, I got ambitions. I'm a cold hearted nigga for these ambitions of mine. That is why you need pain. For my opponents who go into the ring, and ain't neva' felt pain, well let's jus' say they come out changed. Example... Anthony Royal, shit... Steel Angel, I hear da' talk backstage. Steel is a lil' hyped dat' we won that tag team match. Steel got to know what it was really like to step into a brawl last week. Even though we were fightin' lames! Either way, you will never be the same. Either you will eat through a straw, or piss through a tube. The I.C.U is definatly gonna' be home for you for a minute!"

"As for that well..."

SNM stands up, and stretches for a second. He then looks down at Sno'Bunny who looks up at him.

"Get ready we are about to take a ride. It's time to let Chad Mason feel pain... or at least understand it, and grasp it!"

====== SCENE 2 ======

This scene opens up in the ghetto. It's quite dark out, and theres a few people cyphered up in the corner a short distance away from the street light. You can see the drizzle from the rain lightly hitting against the puddles, causing ripples upon impact. Off to the side, Sho'No Mercy is standing by his black DB9 Aston Martin, alongside Sno'Bunny. SNM is dressed in a black skully, a black northface jacket, and a pair of black sweatpants. Sno'Bunny is almost dressed the same, except the jacket is a females northface jacket, and the sweatpants are replaced by tight denim jeans.

"You see what I'm sayin', It's crazy out here. We got pain... poverty!"

SNM points to a small alleyway to the side where you see some homeless people standing in the cold with very little to wear. They are huddled up by a small trash-can fire just to keep warm. The camera is a distance away, but through the strangly quiet, dark night, you can slightly hear the crackle from the fire. The camera then pans back over to SNM and Sno' Bunny.

"See Sno', dis' is where people like James Shark claim they are from, but are scared to walk through when it gets dark. To me it's nothin' pain, poverty, poverty, pain, pain, poverty! You get the idea. I had a single mother workin' hard to pay bills, an' she was shot in a rabbery. That's pain, an' that right there is what drives me... somthin' my opponents will neva' know. I blackout an' I see red."

"It seems like Chad Mason is underestimatin' me? He thinks jus' because he won that match... he's da' golden child or somthin? Mutha' Fucka? You ain't shit, I already had told you why you won. Worry about gettin' through me, an' gettin' to your title shot in one peice before anythin' else! I take souls in dis' game. I'm the reason why wrestling is a monumental thing. SNM is the artist of arrogance, an' I'm dat' with good reason! Act like this match is nothin' to you, an' you'll be shocked by how bad I damage you!"

SNM taps Sno' Bunny on the shoulder, and then motions her to follow him. They begin to walk over by the fire, where the homeless people are keeping warm. As they approach, the homeless people look at them a little funny. As SNM walks up, he begins to speak.

"Gotta' try an' keep warm huh?"

-SNM usually shows no compassion, but when it comes to the hood, he has to show love. If he doesn't, he would be a fake nigga. If he doesn't he would indeed be... James Shark! As Sho'No stood there for a second, he has thought, an re-visualized the times that he has been and stuck broke. The times before he illegally came up from doing dirt. It seems sometimes you learn a lot more when you're down, and if you've been down like SNM has, then you know... to learn... never to forget where you came from.-

"Ya' know, I got some gloves in my car if yall' need em' I'll have shawdy go get em' right now?"

The homeless nod, and they give off a very thankful smile. SNM motions to Sno'Bunny, and she begins to walk toward the Aston Martin to go an get the gloves.

"I used ta' stay out here for a lil' while. I was never really around. I dunno' if yall get access to TV anywhere, but check me out, ya know? I'm a wrestler, I wrestle for the IWF, an' tomorrow night I got a match. Ima' go an' fight some lame ass named Chad Mason. Ya know what tho? As a matta' of fact. I'm gonna personally get yall front row tickets. Yall' need some wrestlin' in ya' life. Yall' need ta' see SNM whoop some ass, ya' know!"

One of the homeless people looks at SNM as Sno' Bunny returns with the gloves for them.

"Sir, you really don't have to do that."

"It's ok, airfare, hotel for the night for yall' airfare home. Front row, food and drinks on me. Ima set it up right now... I got da' pull like that! Plus, I want Chad Mason to look out ringside an' have something to remember besides an asswhoopin for this night."

"So yall' don't worry, me an' my Sno' Bunny are gonna' make the call. It's all good. I got you!"

The scene fades to black as SNM pulls out his cellphone, and begins to scroll through it.
Back to top Go down

Poverty, Pain... Pain, Poverty (The Hood Santa)
Page 1 of 1