Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Pain Is My Pleasure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Your Pain Is My Pleasure   Empty
PostSubject: Your Pain Is My Pleasure    Your Pain Is My Pleasure   I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 am

Your Pain Is My Pleasure

The sound of a lighter being flickered on echoed.

.:: The flame ignited a dark and desolate atmosphere that symbolized the current world of the OSW World Heavyweight Champion Death Angel. The flame was the only thing visible until it came close to a face which held a Newport cigarette between it's lips. The face was of none other than the champ himself. The flame flickered several more times; just enough to reveal the evil scowl on Angel's face. He certainly had nothing but bad intentions on his mind at this point.::.

Angel: Jack. You're right. I've never faced anyone like you before and anyone I have defeated posed no threat or challenge to me like you do. You can make me feel pain in ways I've never felt before, but this Jack...this is why I begged Collins for a match with you.

.::A red light glared off the cheek of Death Angel as it became apparent that he was being recorded by someone sitting the passenger seat. A sadistic smirk remained on his face at every pause between words.::.

Angel: That's right, I begged because I know that until I beat your ass in the middle of whatever fucked up structure Keith can imagine, I'm no World Heavyweight Champion of anything. And I know you Jack. I know your grief and I know your pain. You thought that attacking Caleb was something I didn't expect and you thought WRONG. Just as you thought I wouldn't be sick and twisted enough in my own right to retaliate. Well you were WRONG AGAIN!

.::What was he talking about? Who was holding the camera? All mysteries would be solved soon enough.::.

Angel: You know what else you thought wrong, Jack? That I didn't fully welcome the challenge of dismantling your threshold for pain. I've seen your matches. I've even seen video proof of you getting your ass beaten and smiling. That got my juices flowing Jack. That made me smile and salivate in anticipation of having a foe like you across from me ready to do battle. Ready to take everything I had to give and smile. At least, everything you THOUGHT I had to give.

Angel: I thrive on competition. I love to be able to beat a man within an inch of his existence and then point and laugh at him afterwards. This is why I scale down my brutality. You are a beautiful disaster Jack Carter. I thought Remirez was that perfect counterpart to me, but he cried like a little bitch and screamed I Quit as soon as I drilled half of a hole in his head with a power tool. You, Jack, will allow me to go full force without fear of murdering another human being and being robbed of the thrill of bragging about the pain I forced him to endure afterwards. You will allow me to test the true limits of my brutality and PROVE the true exponential amounts of my dominance over the world of professional wrestling.

Angel: You say this is your world and I have no business being in it, when truly this is OUR world. A world for men like us to be the animals we truly are without any inhibition. You may mistake me for a dumb brute who only knows kill, kill, kill but you have me figured all wrong. I too calculate and destroy. I too can inflict unimaginable levels of pain and suffering upon those who cross my path. And you, Jack, have crossed my path in ways I fully expected you to do.

.::The camera switched from his face to an outside shot of the home Jack shared with Ruby.::.

Angel: Caleb is my family, Jack. People give Diaz credit for discovering me, but it was Caleb who truly found me and unhinged my true talents inside of the squared circle. It is the School of Hart where I train to continuously improve inside of that ring and you destroyed it. And now I will destroy something of your's!

.::The interior lights of this rental car suddenly came on as the sound of the driver's side door opened and Death Angel stepped out of the car. The camera cut out temporarily.::.

.::The camera cut back on as the sound of a shower running with a body under it echoed. Death Angel was standing in front of the bathroom door as he began to speak in a barely audible whisper.::.

Angel: Behind this door is a curvy and tattooed snow bunny just waiting to be touched. Mmm...Irish spring.

.:: Death Angel burst into the bathroom where steam hit him like a ton of bricks or the weight of sleep after a Jack Carter promo.::.

Ruby: Jack? Is that you?

.:: Death Angel smirked arrogantly as he looked onto the bathroom sink counter to see a .38 snub-nosed pistol sitting there. He picked it up just as Ruby shut off the water and slid open the foggy glass shower door. ::.

Angel: Looking for this?

.::Ruby shrieked in fear after seeing Death Angel standing there. She covered her breasts and folded her legs to cover her private areas.::.

Ruby: What the FUCK are you doing here!? If Jack catches you, you're-

Angel: Dead?

.::Ruby stood inside the shower not knowing what to say next. Death Angel quickly stepped forward and snatched her out of the shower by the throat. The veins bulged in his fingers and forearm as he yanked her out and slammed her against a wall. He stared into her eyes. He could tell this woman had seen alot of bad shit in her lifetime and unfortunately was about to see more.::.

Angel: You see that camera? It is about to post a live feed of your knockers onto Web for the world to see.

.::She tried to cover her breasts but Death Angel slapped her arm away with his free hand. She punched him in the face and clawed one side of his cheek before Death Angel released his death grip around her throat long enough to backhand the taste out of her face. Ruby fell to the floor spitting up blood.::.

Angel: Get up bitch! Jack wants to fuck with MY PEOPLE! I'll show him!

.::Death Angel pulled Ruby up by her hair. Blood trickled down her chin as she hawked a bloody lougie and spit it directly into Death Angel's face. Death Angel's look of disgust and anger was replaced by one of sexual arousing. He wiped the blood, spit and snot combo off his face with his index and middle finger on his opposite hand before shoving them into Ruby's mouth. He then began to fondle her breasts before head-butting her so hard that her head whiplashed into the bathroom wall before she slipped to the floor unconscious with a blood streak forming on the wall behind her.::.

Angel: You know the old saying? You keep knocking on the devil's door and sooner or later he will answer. Well, you begged for me to MAKE YOU SUFFER! I hope this serves as only a preview to you Jack! I hope you know that this little bit of "touching" I've done to your precious girlfriend will be a love tap on the wrist of a four year old compared to what I do to you in that dungeon! I'm going to make you bleed, I'm going to make you suffer and I may NOT ever make you tap out but I've got news for you! Being rendered unconscious counts as a TKO. I'm going to beat you beyond any amount which you've ever been beaten before I slap on the Hog-Tyed choke and squeeze until you either DIE OR PASS OUT!

Angel: If you want to play this game Jack, I'm willing to play!

.::Death Angel yanked an unconscious Ruby up by her hair. She was woozy and could barely understand anything he was saying.::.

Angel: Tell your boyfriend if he so much as has a wet dream about the Colorado Rocky Mountains; I'll be back. And next time, he can PLAN YOUR FUCKING FUNERAL!!

.::Death Angel then slammed Ruby's head to the floor as the camera faded out.::.

Angel: Let's get the fuck outta here.

-------------------The Match--------------------------------------

So Steel Angel we go at it one more time in a Glass table Match and yes you have beatten me once before like so many have but this time it will not be any different you will find out why I am a legend.

Steel Angel I hope your ready to feel more pain as i put u through the glass table more
Back to top Go down

Your Pain Is My Pleasure
Page 1 of 1