Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring it On, Butthead!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bring it On, Butthead! Empty
PostSubject: Bring it On, Butthead!   Bring it On, Butthead! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:12 pm

I think the worst part is that Jason and I were friends. I trusted him. We grew up together, him and I. San Diego, where I lived until I turned fifteen, and we moved to Sacramento. But we remained friends. We had always wanted to become wrestlers. We watched it, studied it like we would for school. Hell…we probably studied wrestling better than we did for school. It was our passion. Our dream. Two guys from California who would make it big. We had our other interests, of course. Jason played soccer throughout our childhood. I played football. But when I got into high school, I quit football and joined the wrestling team. I would go to college and become an All-American wrestler.

I think I always knew Jason had something for my sister. He and Taylor were good friends…well, sort of. She liked him. Thought he was cute, or whatever. I had told Jason to stay away from her. I guess I never liked the thought of my friend dating my sister, especially with the age difference between them.

When we got older, he finally made his move.

And yet, when the two of them finally started dating…I didn’t really care as much. I guess because I figured she was old enough to make her own decisions. She was happy with him, that was all that mattered, right? I mean, Jason was still my friend. It wasn’t like she was dating some asshole that I couldn’t stand. I just felt a little weird that they were together.

Then that butthead betrayed her. Chuck Matthews fucked her, and Jason left her.

That’s why I need to get rid of those two, once and for all. Make sure they pay for their mistakes.

I am the punisher. I am their Judgment Day. I am their judge, their jury, and their executioner. And they’ve been found guilty as charged.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I set the bar back on the rack and wipe some sweat from my face.

Bobby O’Day: “How much was that?”

Todd, my trainer, quickly counts the plates on each side.

Todd Ryman: “350.”

Bobby O’Day: “Nice.”

Todd nodded, and scribbled it down on his clipboard. He was a big guy. Not as big as me, of course, but still pretty sizeable. He was a retired cop, thanks to a gunshot to the shoulder which took him off the force. Now, he was a personal trainer. Mine, to be precise. And since I was still in great shape, and looking considerably bigger and sexier than Jason Hawk, I would say he was doing a good job.

Yeah. I just said that. Bigger and sexier than Jason Hawk. Fuck you, Alison.

I dated Alison Williams in college. You know, before she fucked anything with two legs. That’s how cool I am. I fucked Alison before she was a slut. She says it wasn’t her first time….but I know the truth. Buttheads gonna hate.

Bobby O’Day: “Think I’ll be ready for the show?”

Todd Ryman: “No doubt. Who are you up against?”

Bobby O’Day: “Jeff Adams. Some butthead that Jason Hawk is hiding behind.”

I shake my head at the thought of Jason. That butthead ruined my family…he’d pay for it.

Todd Ryman: “How does he fight?”

Bobby O’Day: “Like a bitch.”

Todd shakes his head.

Todd Ryman: “You know what I mean.”

I shrug.

Bobby O’Day: “Probably like Jason. Likes to pansy around the ring and jump around like an idiot.”

Todd Ryman: “Sounds easy enough. Just keep him grounded and you should be in good shape, right?”

Bobby O’Day: “This butthead is as good as beat. And when I’m done with him, it’ll be on to bigger and better things.”

Todd nods.

Todd Ryman: “That’s what I like to hear.”

There’s a knock at the door. I sit up and look to see Megan standing on the other side of the sliding glass. Todd lets her in.

Todd Ryman: “Miss O’Day, you know I don’t like people interrupting Bobby during his training.”

Megan O’Day: “I know, sorry. Just wanted to see how he was doing.”

Bobby O’Day: “Doing great. I’m going to wipe the floor with Jeff Adams.”

Todd Ryman: “He’s said it about eight times now.”

Megan laughs.

Bobby O’Day: “I’m so ready to kick some ass.”

Megan O’Day: “I actually wanted to ask you, Bobby…..”

She sounded sort of nervous about it.

Bobby O’Day: “What happened?”

Megan O’Day: “Can I go to the ring for your match?”

I smiled. My sister in my corner? Perfect. I couldn’t lose.

Bobby O’Day: “I would be honored. Together, we’ll show that butthead what the O’Day legacy is all about.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You butthead Adams, you really think that you’re going to stop me and my plan? You think you have a chance to stop me, to prevent me from getting into IWF and stomping you losers out once and for all? What makes you think you can beat me? I’m a former All-American wrestler. I’ve beaten some of the best guys there were. What have you ever done? You were trained by Jason Hawk?

Now I know you buttheads like stupid logic, so I’ll throw some at you. In ASWA, I defeated Chris Matthews in a match to win the tag team titles. Yeah. I beat Chris Matthews. You learned everything you know from Jason Hawk….a guy that got his ass kicked by Matthews for three weeks straight.

Therefore, I can beat Jason Hawk. And I will.

I have a plan. Yeah, that’s right buttheads, I’m going to upset Chuck Matthews and prove that I’m the REAL man with the plan. I promise you, buttheads, I’m walking into From the Ashes as an outsider, but when the dust clears, I’m going to have myself an official IWF contract. And there’s nothing you can do about it. After I get done with you Jeff? After I’m done wiping the floor with you, it’ll be on to Jason Hawk and Chuck Matthews.

Chuck will be no problem. That asshole hasn’t been good since Bad Company. Jason though? He’ll be even easier. Especially if Jeff Adams is the best guy he can find to hide behind.

I know you’re listening, butthead. No more hiding behind your bitch here. I want you to fight me. I want to step in the ring with you so I can give you what’s coming to you.

I will become IWF’s punisher. I will destroy anyone who gets in my way. I’m a man on a mission.

You buttheads don’t stand a chance.
Back to top Go down

Bring it On, Butthead!
Page 1 of 1