Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Change...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No Change... Empty
PostSubject: No Change...   No Change... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Prologue: Facepalm

WHY HELLO THERE!!! Well, well, well, WELL...oh you don't know who I am? Oh COME ON...I go away for a few....months and I'm forgotten...? Neutral I feel like Ashley Matthews when she misses her period...get it....? Because she such a slut there's a possibility that she's pregnant and doesn't know who th'father is...? Because y'know....she's a cunt. ...Yeeeeeeah I thought you wouldn't get that. So let's see what I've missed...what kinda shit has good ol'IWF been brewin' up since I took me vacation. Uhhhhh...B-Mac is champion again, that's cool. Corey Casey retired--wait....he's back. Annnnnnd there's a group called BAD COMPA--APEX--...just a clusterfuck of people with power issues.

.... Rolling Eyes ....

When I left...when I decided to take a break...? I didn't know I was gonna be comin' back to so much mayhem. See th'reason I joined IWF before...was that it was different. They brought something t'th'table that no company had offered me before in the past. They gave me a chance...! A chance that no other person would give me; Hell no one would piss me way, but Chuck, Corey, and Brandon decided that they would gamble and give me the opportunity t'do somethin' I fuckin' love: Wrestle. And so I'm back...and it's time I go along and get somethin' out in the air, because everyone is too afraid that there goin' t'get buried by this fuckheads and cuntholes. Let's been clear here you turned th'company I was beginning t'love into th'same fuckin' thing I avoided in NLWF.

You went from bein' at th'top t'th'bottom...with this bullshit...YES...bullshit where you put together th'good ol'boys and form this super group (Anyone getting deja vu...? Like...NWO Elite.... '99...? Neutral) And I KINDA got the rest of the story. You fucks have been goin' ape shit with yer power...and I hate people who think that they can get one over on me with some petty bullshit that makes them seem like the heroes. I came BACK....for a fuckin' reason. T'right some of the wrongs this fuckin' group is about to commit...no one else is gonna do it. They rather WALK about th'shit...but more than likely there too afraid to do anything about it. It comes with th'package when you've got people with all this power...basically th'founding fathers of IWF pushing other people out of th'way for their own personal agenda.

So I'm goin' t'smack y'all back t'reality.

One.

You lot had the responsibility t'make change. You even said it, IWF was different from NLWF...you PRAISED IWF because you felt like it was better than NLWF. And so when I turn me T.V. on and when I watch you fuckin' idiots prance around doin' the same routine that was "HIP" in '08...mmmm YEAH, yer damn right I'm gonna say somethin' about it, because it pisses me off when I watch a company I was proud to be apart of become deluded. You basically took IWF...raped it in th'shed you have in the back...waited nine months and made a bastard offspring NLIWF....or whatever t'fuck...I'm not good at making names up....sorry. Razz

So you took me company...and you made a joke of it. You basically spat on guys like ME...and did whatever you wanted. Now you've got a thirteen person stable...which I can believe...will blow up because a stable in the IWF is like a cancer patient...they don't last long. And you distort this company into your own personal....cesspool of sin. Well, you all live for sin because you guys are shitty people...period. Don't fight it...y'know what y'are. Playing modest may work well when you've got a photoshoot and you get invited t'th'MTV Movie Awards...but I know what y'truly are, you can't fool me.

Two.

If you think this is going to help your company by havin' someone suck your dick; And I mean deepthroatin' the fuck at your crotch t'get ahead in this company (Which is basically...EVERY FUCKIN' FEMALE THAT'S TASTED THE RAINBOW OF THE MAIN EVENT "SUPERSTARS" IN NLWF...) You my small minded friends are WAAAAAAAAAAAY out there. It's funny though, I remember when I was apart of the Irish...I had this idea that we were goin' t'chance IWF. We were goin' t'be the mainstays, we were goin' to be th'guys...who put the wrestling company on th'map! And then my dreams get crushed by some half-breed fuck with blonde hair who joins up with a...

Wait for it....Wait for it...

Vincent Van Rose, and some fuck who wore a mask around and thought he was Jason after he ate Freddy Kruger and shat'em out. When he coulda had true talent around'em. It's so...WOW...thinkin' about it gives me an angry boner. So yeah, basically y'use people t'gain th'things y'want. You lot...will use anyone...to gain popularity. Y'all are basically...whores. EACH...and everyone of ya....whores.

And Three.

You've already made is known that y'could give two shits about this company. You already made it clear that all of you are deadset on trying to rule this company...by doin' absolutely NOTHIN'...but yet you're the stars. Which baffles me, it's kinda like a hard ass puzzle that I can't figure out, how th'fuck you expect people t'take you serious when you can't even run a company without one of you...getting put over. You wanna know what's hard work lads n'lasses...? Trying to convince th'fans when you're good.

You know yer good...th'fans know yer good...yet you...you tasteless...egocentric...cunts, take me spotlight. You TOOK it away from me when I left for me vacation, and more than likely it's goin' to happen again along the way. Because I know y'all...you're got this thing about y'where you all think the same. It's that same fuckin' circle that no one can get inside of. You either gotta suck a dick (Hai Ashley and Alison Razz) or you've got to lay down for your friends.

It's pathetic...it's utterly pathetic, and no one's got th'balls to call you fuckheads on it except fer me. Damn. I must be some sort of...cock...a buzzkill...I don't know what's fun anymore. I've stuff me cock in enough pussy, and down enough beers that would give Casey wet dreams about...you all are th'rejects who watch a little too much T.V. and don't read enough to know what common sense is. Read a book you fucks...LEARN a little instead of bein'...I mean I've used slut, whore, cunt, fuckheads...I'm just goin' to call you ignorant.

Speakin' of ignorance...HI THERE Stee-- Dark Arch...angel--that'sa mouthful lad, you gotta dumb down th'name a lil'bit. Razz Anyway, I'm all fer y'tryin' t'make a name fer y'self. I don't blame ya. Go out there, do somethin' amazin' and then yer time will come lad. However...I'm not in your way. Never thought I was, I just RETURNED, I wouldn't necessarily say...I was in your way for anything. If you think I'm in th'way of some major title shot...nope. I'm tryna get me feet wet again in this company.

But I do want y't'understand something: Read up on who I am...and then try and talk tough. Because lookin' at you now, I can tell that yer completely shaven...and with y'pokin' yer chest out at me...I'm not convinced. See it's one thing to play the dark enigma...but y'gotta look the part. Instead of trying to pretend you're a dark soul with no sense of remorse...try and act like you're goin' into a fuckin' fight. I'm going to hurt ya lad, I'm goin' to put you through pain. I'm not th'type who'll let you off free because I'm a nice guy-- I'M...NOT....NICE...not when it comes to wrestling.

Yer a piece of meat, yer cattle that I'm leadin' t'th'slaughter, and I'm going to eat you alive after I tear you t'pieces. Mate...if no one told you who I am...? May Mother Mary have mercy on ya. Because I'm not a person y'fuck with...in that ring. I'm not the person you talk down t'like I'm some sort of smallfry. I'm going to humble ya tonight boyo. And I'm going to do it in the most brutal way possible. So I want YOU...and I want Apex--WHOEVER TH'FUCK THEY ARE...to be prepared. I want y't'watch me...you might learn something.

Bitches.

No Change... Rio-de-janeiro-beach-leblon-1

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil...
Downtime. Atleast I Thought...
A Few Weeks Ago.

Damn that sun is nice....it feels nice to be back in Brazil. Something about this place gives me a good feeling. Th'beaches, th'girls...th'beer, it was a fantasy vacation. Sigh. I like this, I could stay here, retire...meet a nice girl and have me a nice lil'baby. Th'sun was up high in the sky and the clouds had disappeared. Th'water was clear, and th'people were enjoyin' themselves. I was sitting down in a white wooden chair with me hat on top of me head, and me beer in me right hand. It was safe t'say I was asleep. I thought I was Superman sometimes, I thought I could try and wrestle after just gettin' back in th'sport. Seems like th'company proved me wrong.

I took a break, I needed to relax, I was too tense lately. Even me parents tried to kick me out of th'oft upstairs. It was time fer ol'Connor to get some "Me Time". I felt the warm sand between my toes as I snoozed in the sun. If you hadn't noticed by now, I was a little tanned. I didn't like bein' so fuckin' pale...it was bad for me health. Me hair had grown out...was too lazy to cut it all, so I kept it long. It gave me this feelin' like I was a Celtic warrior though...made me feel like a man.

? ? ? (whispering): Apresse...!

There was this feelin' I had...like I heard a voice. It was high-pitched...almost like it was a girl's....

? ? ? (whispering): Saia correndo me!

There was a second voice...was I havin' a sex dream...? I cracked my eyes lightly and saw small little feet. I closed'em tightly and pretended I was still outta o'it.

? ? ? (whispering): Vocę vai acordar ele!

I felt a small hand go for me pocket. Wait for it, th'lad seemed to be REALLY concentrated on tryin' t'take me wallet. Annnd NOW, I grabbed him by the hand and glared at him. It looked like th'poor boy shat out all of his guts.

Connor O'Shannon: Me desculpe. (Excuse me.)

His friend had bailed on'em...poor kid. I push me hat out of me eyes and glare at'em for a bit.

Connor O'Shannon: What do y'think yer doin' lad...?

Kid: Deixe-me ir você porra imbecil!

Connor O'Shannon: Oooooh, so y'know how to cuss huh...?! I saw you tryin' t'take money from me...I had credit cars and my license. Now if you were to run off with me money I would be REALLY mad...I'd hunt y'down...and find you. Now...

I look'em straight in the eye and crack a smirk.

Connor O'Shannon: C'mon, I'll bye ya a soda.

He looked at me for a moment, cautious of my actions. I roll my eyes and make a hand gesture.

Connor O'Shannon: Beber. (Drink.)

After a moment of silence and me payin' for all of this little shit's food and drink...I turned on a T.V., now after a moment I thought to me'self...'why not watch IWF this week...they had a PPV didn't they?' I saw the show before the Pay-Per-View last night. Everything seemed different, the look, th'people. I was watching it like it was some sort of fuckin' soap opera. Th'lad beside me didn't know anything about me, all he knew was that I was white and I probably had some money. He tapped me on th'shoulder and then looked at me puzzled.

Kid: O que você faz para viver?

Connor O'Shannon: Well, I'ma performer...well I see me'self as an athlete, but to some people they say I'ma...actor. I'm a wrestler.

Kid: You....luta?

Connor O'Shannon: Yeah, that's how I make me livin' lad.

Kid: Rico?

i]I chuckle and look at'em square in the eye with a smirk.[/i]

Connor O'Shannon: If only I were lad. I was just bluffin' ya...just t'scare th'shit outta ya. I'd seriously like t'get rich...but at th'moment...I'm middle class.

Kid: ....

I sat with a content glance and turned back t'th'T.V. the kid looked on holding his soda with both his hands.

Kid: I'm sorry.

Connor O'Shannon: Knew you'd speak English...didn't look dumb like that other shit you were around.

Kid: ...Thank you for...food.

I reach inside of me wallet and give him some cash.

Connor O'Shannon: Try and stay outta trouble...do somethin' productive...like play some soccer...do somethin' with y'self lad.

Kid: ...

He gave a slight bow and ran off. Kids these days....I tell ya. So another week had past, I was headed home. The Holidays were comin' I was gonna come home and do some Christmas shoppin'. Later that night...I was packed...wanted to get a good night's sleep. But I had t'get me IWF fix...I'm a loyal person where ever I may land. They gave me a job, and Iwas thankful. So I looked for a stream...anywhere that would show th'show this week. I watched it...and I just...sat there.

I didn't now what I was watchin'. There were these...flashbacks, flashbacks I didn't want t'remember, but they kept comin' back to me. I felt a sharp pain in the right side of me brain...I felt like I was going to explode. Th'show had ended and I sat there with a somber glance in me eyes. No...no, no, no, NO...NO...NO!!!! It wouldn't end like this! Th'company I had left a few months ago had changed for the worse.

I felt an emptiness in me gut. They had morphed me company into what I hated th'most. It brought back painful memories and it just made me pissed off. There was no way in hell I was goin' to allow myself t'let this slide, and granted...I knew that I had the power t'stop it. I reached for one of me bags and searched for me phone. I dialed up a number and waited for a moment.

Connor O'Shannon: ..............Hey Da..........Look I'm not gonna be able t'make it to Boston tomorrow. Uh...somethin' came up and I gotta take care of somethin' around'ere. Yeah.......yeah I'll be home for Christmas Da. Tell Ma I said hi, alright...? Okay....alright.......aye..........see ya.

I pressed 'End' and dialed another number. I waited for someone to pick up. I scratched the top of my head in a rapid manner, irritated. I had to swallow my pride for right now...

Connor O'Shannon: Heeeeey...this is Connor! Yeeeeeeah hahaha!!! So yeah, I was wonderin' if I had me old job back...?! Wanted to make a return............Really now? I think I can make the flight it shouldn't take that long mate hehe....! Yeah, yeah, yeah that can work, I can do that. YEAH...I'll be at the Pay-Per-View. Yea-- Thanks...I'm glad t'be back mate.

I stared forward with a cold glance. Yeah...I was back alright....

Egos And Then Some...

I'm back!! God I gotta tell ya it does feel good to be back in me old stompin' grounds. I like this place, I really do...even if we got a couple of fucks runnin' around like their shit don't stank, BUT HEY...we're professionals here. That's right...we're all professionals. See IWF was opened t'usher in a new day for professional wrestling. Now...we have a motto...what is it...?

Violent....and Vulgar....

I like violence....vulgar....? Don't know if y'can be proud of that. I guess sex sells and modesty gets you a future endeavor. See I've been watchin' the shows, I've been SEARCHING for good things about IWF. I've looked at the pioneers, th'guys who helped build the place only to see that the place has turned into nothing more than a HBO show. We're not talkin' True Blood here folks, we're talking about a bunch of horse shit on me television. When you take a sport that I love and you morph it into a giant shirt storm....that's when I get pissy.

Y'took th'sport I trained me arse off fer...and made it into a giant joke. And I blame this on the people who just formed a good lil'posse this Pay-Per-View. And I've noticed people have forgotten...what competition is. Gettin' handed a belt off o'some bullshit don't fly with me mate. I worked me arse off when I came here and as you can tell, I'm the longest reigning champion in IWF history...STILL!!! It came from TALENT...which I fuckin' have. So if any of you try and downplay the idea that I'm not th'best fuckin' thing t'hit this company...PLEASE....PLEASE....I have an email address I can send ya.

I didn't come back to be put in th'backseat while a told of seven guys get on their knees and suck each other off. (Don't forget to swallow guys.) And I sure as fuck didn't come back to be put up against some fucker who has identity issues. Listen'ere boyo, you need to slow th'fuck down and understand who th'fuck I am before you start spewing whatever fucking shit you've got caked up inside of your mouth hole area. You want t'beat me...?! Beat me in the fuckin' ring and save that dark shit for Syco Angel.

I'm already havin' a tough time as it is with these fucks runnin' about thinkin' that there doin' something. They get put in these nice lil'matches and they get t'put nice accolades on their resumes. That's WONDERFUL, good on y'mates. It's like this "Archangel" I've faced off against monsters and dark beings. It don't scare me none...and it don't make me flinch at all. Wanna know somethin' y'should be shittin' yer'self when you step in the ring with me. You have NOT...and I mean NOT...met someone with my intensity lad. You can say you've faced Angel...so have I...I beat'em.

So it's like this try as y'might, try as y'will I'm going to be the one to beat your ass and make you look like a cock. This is me return...and I'm gonna make GOOD...on it. So try and put your makeup on, waved your chest some more and put a lil'bit more spray-on tan on those abs o'yers boy. Look really pretty for the camera and then tell the people yer gonna "make me swallow the infernos of Hell" or whatever the fuck you dark gimmicks are doin' these days. When I'm done with you I'm comin' after the top dogs and reclaimin' me spot. I'm goin' to run through you lot and take back a spot I was rightfully given. Some of you must have forgotten who I was. It's time for you all to remember who th'fuck I really am. I'm gonna beat this bastard and come for that thrown. If you think that's it...? Believe me...

You Haven't Seen Anything Yet.
Back to top Go down

No Change...
Page 1 of 1