Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BattleGround XXXI Roleplay 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BattleGround XXXI Roleplay 1 Empty
PostSubject: BattleGround XXXI Roleplay 1   BattleGround XXXI Roleplay 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:02 am

Scene One | Who is Brent Carter?
Camera Status | Off

The hallway is long and dark, chills run through your soul. Not many people get called up to this floor. At the end is the elevator with a hallway leading to a large brown oak door. On the door in a gold name plate - Brent Carter. Anthony Phelps walks off the elevator. At this time, he wished the elevator shaft would have malfunctioned. Anything would be better than meeting with the president of the company - his boss. One of the few to receive the message to inform he has a meeting with the quiet president. Quiet, that is more of a myth. I have been running this company for years, I am a very good manager. I just don't tolerate in confident employee's. People call me a hard ass behind my back, it doesn't bother me. Hell, they all just wish they could be in my position. They pray to the gods above they will gain enough money to match a percentage of what I am paid. Anthony slowly walks down the hallway, fear can be seen on his face. An expression no man wants to encounter. The breaking point on whether he will vomit, piss or just pass out cold. Finally the hallway comes to an end, but there still is no end in sight. He hesitates for a moment, finally gains the courage to knock on the door. Suddenly, the door slowly opens. A creaking sound is heard. Fear level grows inside Anthony. Takes a deep swallow and takes a look inside. A large room, not dark as the hallway is. A large wooden desk in the middle of the room, designer carpets, paintings hung around the room. Most noticeable is a large window replacing the wall. I am standing with my back pointing towards the door. Sporting a black Armani suit, black shades and a cigarette in my right hand. Anthony slowly walks in, closing the door behind him. Shaking in fear, sweat trickling down the side of his face.

Anthony Phelps: "Excuse me sir, you requested to see me."

I don't say a word, focused on the visuals outside. I take a few hits off my cigarette, continuing to stare out the window.

Brent Carter: “You see the people below this building Anthony. Walking to their desired destinations. Some in my position would find this cute. Do you find this cute Anthony?”

Anthony Phelps: (Nervously) Umm... no sir I don't.

Brent Carter: “Why not Anthony, do you think that is the right answer. The real question is there a right answer? Is there even an answer the fits the question. No, the true answer is how you feel. And without looking at you, I know fear has struck you.”

Anthony takes a big swallow as I continue to smoke and stare.

Brent Carter: “These people below are going to their dead end jobs. To make enough money just so they can be broke. Not imaging what their life could be like if they lived as I do. Anthony, are you a happy person?”

Anthony Phelps: “I am usually happy a majority of the time.”

Brent Carter: “Majority, define what you mean by majority. Wait... before you define majority. Explain to me why you are happy. I need to know from my workers what makes them happy.”

Anthony Phelps: “Well... my family makes me happy. And being able to provide for them. And majority is most of the time. There is just rare occasions when I am not happy.”

I finish my cigarette, rub the ashes away and flick the smoke away. I turn around, Anthony has a stunned look. My hair slicked back perfectly, as I have an expressionless look. I slowly walk towards Anthony, I signal for him to take a seat at my desk. He pulls out a black leather chair and makes himself comfortable. I walk around the opposite side of the desk and take a seat.

Brent Carter: “Anthony, what makes you unhappy? On those rare occasions, what draws your unhappiness to be unleashed? Does it relate to the bedroom? Does it relate to not being able to father a child? Or does it have to do with your job? Honesty is one of my policies, so I trust you will tell me the truth.”

Anthony Phelps: “I am not sure, my wife and I do alright. And I already have a son. And I love my job, this would never make me unhappy. Everyone here are great, honestly.”

I let out a phfft sound. Anthony takes another big swallow.

Brent Carter: “Anthony, how many times have you seen me around this office? How many times have you made an initiative? An initiative to be different here at Benjamin Enterprises.”

Anthony Phelps: “I am not sure sir”

Brent Carter: “Oh, you are not sure. (An awkward pause begins for a few moments.) That is fine, as long as you complete your job. Before we move foreword, let me ask you a question. Do you know who Brent Carter is?”

Anthony Phelps: “Your the President of Benjamin Enterprises sir.”

Brent Carter: “So, I am just the president to you. Would you go to Obama and tell him he is nothing more than the president? Would you go to him and say your not a real person, just the man is charge. A man we have to disguise ourselves around? So, I am just the president?”

Anthony eyes begin to water as he feels he is messing up. Feeling as he is about to fuck his whole life up.

Anthony Phelps: “No sir, you are just like us. But you are also the President of Benjamin Enterprises.”

I slam my fist on desk, expression showing anger. Flaring nostrils, I quickly knock everything off the desk. Staring Anthony in his pupils, I see the fear in his eyes.

Brent Carter: “Anthony, I am going to tell you who Brent Carter is. See I do not reveal myself to many of my employee's. However, I see something in you. I am Brent Carter, the President of Benjamin Enterprises. Alex Benjamin is the CEO of this company, he is the founder. I am very good friends with him. Some say I am the President because of connections. I disagree, I am good at my job. Am I good at my job Anthony?”

Anthony Phelps: “Yes sir, you are a great boss.”

Brent Carter: “Damn right I am a good boss. I love to party, I will party rock hard every-night and something right before I come into work. I can be an asshole or a dick, you choose. I can pick up any girl I desire. I am a womanizer, player and a hustla. And if people don't like it, fuck them. Most importantly, I am your boss. Anthony, do you know why I called you here?”

Anthony shakes his head no.

Brent Carter: “You answer me when I ask you a question!”

Anthony Phelps: “I apologize sir, no I don't know why you called me up here.”

Brent Carter: “See here at Benjamin Enterprises I like work done right. Done right the first time. However, I can understand when some work doesn't get completed. However, I do not like people who doesn't give one hundred percent. I do not like people who fail. Failure is not in my vocabulary. And Anthony, what was you assigned to do?”

Anthony Phelps: “I was....”

Brent Carter: “It is a rhetorical question, I don't want an answer. I know what you did wrong, you failed to seal the deal. That deal was going to put Benjamin Enterprises on the map. You fucked up Anthony, you cost this company a large amount of money. Money which you can't help us get back. So Anthony, do you know where we go from here?”

Tears filling his eyes, a few drops sliding down his cheek.

Anthony Phelps: “I am not sure sir.”

Brent Carter: “Anthony, your services here are no longer desired by Benjamin Enterprises. In other words, you are fired. I want you to get the fuck off my property. I do not want to see your face again. And don't even think about using me as a reference. My reference is change positions, move far away. I am calling and making it know you are nothing. Nothing more than an inconfident worker!”

Anthony with tears flowing down his face, gets on his knee's.

Anthony Phelps: “Please sir, just give me another chance. I can do better I promise. I cannot lose my job, I have a family. I cannot afford to live without this job. Please give me another shot!”

Brent Carter: “Get the fuck out of my office! (I reach into my inside pocket, pull out a pocket pistol. I point it towards his face.) You have two choices, get out or get fucked up!”

Quickly scurrying to his feet, he runs out of my office. You can hear crying going down the hallway. Putting the gun away, I smile. Nodding as I push the button on my intercom.

Brent Carter: “Send Louis Denton to my office, thank you.”

Another day of firing people, it is my job. I am Brent Carter, the president of Benjamin Enterprises. My life is great, but my office life if just a taste of who Brent Carter really is. Time will reveal who I am. A bachelor, well yes I am. But Brent Carter is much... much more.

Scene Two | The Shoot
Camera Status | On

A lot of people have asked who Brent Carter is. Fans that love to watch Insurgency Professional Wrestling are all asking. Who is Brent Carter, and what does he have to do with professional wrestling. They Google the name and come up with the president of Benjamin Enterprises. But running a company does not matter when it comes to professional wrestling. Brent Carter is a former five time Double X Champion in the Non-Stop Wrestling Alliance. Brent Carter has helped run two successful promotions; Lonestar Championship Wrestling and Absolute Championship Wrestling. Rating went through the roof and helped put them mainstream. Brent Carter joined his brother Antonio in EUW to form The Carter Experience. Professional wrestling has had several Carter takeovers. And another one is one the horizon. Insurgency Wrestling Federation is receiving a Carter Experience very soon.

Well look at where I am now. Running a successful company for one of my best friends, it has been an honor. I had to make a sacrifice though, I left professional wrestling. I took my ball and went home because I felt it was the right decision. I felt it was better if I say behind a desk. However, I learned that professional wrestling was struck bad. Struck with failure these past few years. When Brent Carter left the industry, ratings dropped. And when I signed a contract with IWF, ratings begin to go back up. Brent Carter has been trending on twitter for weeks. Talking about how the business is finally on the rise. But now Brent Carter has returned; Brent Carter is back in professional wrestling.

Now I make my debut here in Insurgency Wrestling Federation, and I have a triple threat match with Dante Wrath and Kevin Hardaway. I am going to wake up on Saturday bright and early. Go and grab breakfast, might even have sex with some unsuspecting soul. Catch my flight to Dallas, and win my debut match. See these two do not know who they are competing against. I am going into this match ready to win my debut. I cannot talk about these two because I know nothing about them. However, I am going to defeat them. I get what I want in life. And these two are stepping in the ring on the wrong day. I am going into this ready to claim the top spot in this company. So appreciate life while you can boys. In the end, your lives will never be the same. Welcome to your Carter Experience.

(Sorry my shoot is horrid, I just didnt have much to work off of right now.)
Back to top Go down

BattleGround XXXI Roleplay 1
Page 1 of 1