Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Debut Roleplay feedbackl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Debut Roleplay feedbackl Empty
PostSubject: Debut Roleplay feedbackl   Debut Roleplay feedbackl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:04 am

Some feedback on my debut roleplay for Battlegrounds, been a while since I roleplayed with this character. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Debut Roleplay feedbackl   Debut Roleplay feedbackl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:14 am

Good stuff, man, especially for an introductory RP.

The shoot was pretty average. But, to be fair, it's a debut. Once you learn the ropes, learn more about some people's characters, I'm sure it'll get there.

The character himself looks pretty sweet. Then again, I might be biased towards the whole "Corporate figure" type thing
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Debut Roleplay feedbackl   Debut Roleplay feedbackl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:37 am

I started the Character Development part when I got accepted here, yeah the shoots should get better. I am planning on one more roleplay at least. I have to introduce the other aspect of who Brent Carter is.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Debut Roleplay feedbackl   Debut Roleplay feedbackl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:08 pm

This is one of the best things about e-fedding. Getting a new guy in that actually writes quality RPs

Keep up the good work Razz
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Debut Roleplay feedbackl   Debut Roleplay feedbackl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Yeah, I thought it was a great RP for your debut. You can tell that you've been RPing before, maybe not with this character, but you've got a good feel for things.

As Chuck and you were saying, the shoot was nothing special, but it's nearly impossible to write a good shoot in your debut. Once you get more involved, in a storyline, learn some of the people, your shoots will improve greatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Debut Roleplay feedbackl   Debut Roleplay feedbackl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Shits Proper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Debut Roleplay feedbackl   Debut Roleplay feedbackl I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:33 am

Yeah I been roleplaying for a minute now, been on and off these past few years because of internet connection problems. In used this character beifly before but this is the first time I am using him as a full time character. Looking foreward to the future here with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debut Roleplay feedbackl   Debut Roleplay feedbackl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debut Roleplay feedbackl
Page 1 of 1