Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Shark To Release Third Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage

James Shark To Release Third Movie Empty
PostSubject: James Shark To Release Third Movie   James Shark To Release Third Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Wrestling Superstar James Shark announced on his twitter that his highly anticipated
third movie would come out this Summer. James Shark then tweeted the movie poster.

James Shark To Release Third Movie 359bronsonmovieposterhd

He then tweeted: "This time I aint playin no stupid ass role. I'm jus bein me"

The movie is suppose to highlight the events of his whole life till this day. From his rough
childhood, his street fights, and all his run ins with the law, which included charges on
Assault, Grand Theft Auto, Drug Usage, Harrassment and Sexual Harassment aswell as
Public Mischief.

The film will show how James came to be the man he is today, and how hard he worked
to get where he is today and have the things he has today.

Yesterday the Wrestling Superstar tweeted "Work like a Slave. Eat like a King. That's what got me to
be where I am today #NoBullshit"

The film has already been Rated R without review.
Back to top Go down

James Shark To Release Third Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Shark To Release Third Movie   James Shark To Release Third Movie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down

James Shark To Release Third Movie
Page 1 of 1