Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Empty
PostSubject: I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap   I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:36 pm

I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Rpintro3

I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Offcameralocation
Taken at the Court Room.
I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Offcameratimetaken
Taken at approx. 4:33PM

JUDGE:
You two used to be in a relationship, Ms.Zedic you have a baby and you are claiming that James
is the father, and therefore you are suing him today for the support of the baby in child support of
8 million dollars a month.

Shark put his head down and began to laugh; the judge looked over at him.

JUDGE:
Is something funny Mr.Shark?

He nodded his head and pointed at Karly. His lawyer trying to grab a hold of him but Shark
continued on anyways.

JAMES SHARK:
This chick got a rich family, and she could buy a house right now, and yall are actually
buying into this child support thing. She don’t need child support, she’s loaded, like are you kiddin me
yo? 8 million dollars? Yo that’s messed up, if she’s suing me for that, then I want to sue her.

Karly rolled her eyes, the judge looked over at her and ignored Shark’s comment about Karly being rich,
the judge looked through the statements both Zedic and Shark gave out and began to look over Shark’s,
the judge then looked at James.

JUDGE:
It doesn’t say here that you wanted to sue her for something, but now all of a sudden you want
to sue?

James nodded his head.

JFRESH:
If she gon sue me for 8 million, yo, I wanna sue her for like an unlimited supply of KFC Chicken.

The bailiff tried to hold in his laugh, the judge shook her head and looked back over at Karly. The court,
this one specific, was used to James Shark, was used to how he was, this court was like his second home.
Unfortunately, they didn’t know him well enough to know that he was being serious. The judge turned to
James Shark and his lawyer.

JUDGE:
Was your client present for the pregnancy?

The Lawrence shook his head.

LAWRENCE SPATE:
Your honor, my client was not even aware of there being a baby. They broke up and
hadn’t talked to each other since 09, Karly contacted James around October and that’s when she told him
she had a baby.

The Judge looked over at Karly as she looked over at the paper work continuously

JUDGE:
So how old is this baby?

Karly was doing all the talking as her Lawyer just stood there and watched.

KARLY ZEDIC:
The baby is two and half years old.

The Judge nodded confirming her statement.

JUDGE:
And you say James Shark is responsible for the payment of child support, why?

James looked over at Karly, she didn’t look towards him, she had her eyes on the judge.

KARLY ZEDIC:
I understand It took over a year for me to tell him, but to be honest, It was really hard for
me to do, when I was in a relationship with James, he was hyped to the moon in the NLWF, he was being
billed as the “next big thing” in professional wrestling, and being a man that he is, who came from the
streets… all this fame and popularity was something he had never experienced before.

James put his head down remembering those days.

KARLY ZEDIC:
He started to get in more trouble than he did in the streets. I don’t need any proof for that
because I’m sure it’s in his rap sheet, but we broke up because of all the stuff he was getting into, I mean
he almost got arrested in the NLWF World War Tour for buying a gun in Japan…

James put his head back up and grilled Karly.

JAMES SHARK:
Yo shutup Zedic, that Asian nigga was givin it to me for like half price and shit.

LAWRENCE SPATE:
I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap 503835

The judge ignored James, and continued to look at Karly.

KARLY ZEDIC:
When I found out I was pregnant, I was sad, I was alone. My parents were very, very
disappointed with me. They had high expectations of me, and they looked at James as a criminal, when
I fell for James I had no idea about his past, but as time started to pass, I became aware that my parents
were right about him. The last thing I wanted to do was tell James he was the father, because I knew
he wouldn’t care and I knew that he wouldn’t be fit for the child.

James shook his head about to say something but Lawrence grabbed his arm as if to tell him to cool it.

JUDGE:
So what changed your opinion on him?

She did a slight shrug and looked over at James then back at the judge.

KARLY ZEDIC:
Well your honour, he matured, ever since I knew I was pregnant I would watch him, I
really wanted him involved in my child’s life, so I would watch him every now and then, and ever since
he left the NLWF he really did begin to mature.

The judge looked down at some more paper work, than lifted up a sheet of paper.

JUDGE:
Why would you want him involved in your child’s life? I thought he was a bad image for your
child.

Karly nodded.

KARLY ZEDIC:
This baby… it’s my first, my first and only. It was a big thing for me, when me and James
broke up I still had feelings for him, very strong feelings. There were days when I woke up and just cried.

James began to burst out laughing, Serai who was behind him laughed at what an asshole James was.

JUDGE:
In September, a month before you contacted him, he got charged with assault against a 17 year
old boy.

Karly nodded her head.

KARLY ZEDIC:
I understand that, but the charges were dropped.

Lillian who was sitting beside Russell behind Karly, raised her hand, the judge nodded at her, and Lillian
stood up.

LILLIAN :
I was there that night, if you look at the report you’ll see that the 17 year old boy was extremely
rude to me, James who was my husband was sticking up for me, he told the boy to go away a number of
times, but the boy didn’t listen, and the boy struck James first, he was only acting in self defense.

The Judge looked at the report and nodded.

JAMES SHARK:
Is there a washroom here? Man’s needa take a dump.

The judge looked up at Lillian

JUDGE:
On your statement you say that you were aware of the child and that you know for a fact that
James knew he had a child.

She nodded.

LILLIAN :
Yes

The Judge didn’t take her eye of her.

LILLIAN:
James was being really shady, he and Karly would have long talks in private, and me being his wife
I wanted to know what was going on, of course he didn’t tell me, but me and Karly became really close friends,
to the point where she ended up telling me herself.

The Judge continued to look at the statements given in front of her then back at Lillian.

JUDGE:
And when did she come about to tell you this information?

LILLIAN:
This would be around mid-November.

JUDGE:
So around a month after Karly moved in with the two of you?

Lillian nodded her head.

LILLIAN:
When me and James talked about the baby, he was always in a bad mood about it, he didn’t
want anything to do with the child, but what he did do was give Karly support. He would give her a few
thousands every week for toys and supplies.

The judge eyes grew wide in surprise.

JUDGE:
Thousands a month? Wow

She looked over at James. He winked at her, taking this whole court room as a joke. On the drive towards
the court, he was very worried, now he was just enjoying every minute of it, Serai really helped him, just
the feeling of knowing she was literally behind him made everything better.

LILLIAN:
It seemed like as the weeks went by, he wanted more to do with the child. James visited the baby
at Karly’s parents house on a several occasions.

Now James Shark’s eyes grew wide. He then quickly changed his expression to play things off, he slowly
turned around to look at Serai, she had a confused look on her face as she watched Lillian sit down, and
Karly take over.

JUDGE:
Did you visit the child?

James was still turned towards Serai, she looked at him and mouthed something to him, he could read her
lips, “You lied to me?”. James had told Serai prior to coming to court that he had never seen the baby, that
he was sure the baby wasn’t his, and so on.

JUDGE:
James… did you visit the child, yes or no?

James realized the judge was talking to him, he turned towards her and didn’t know what to say.

JUDGE:
Yes or no? it’s a simple question.

James sucked his teeth and made a face.

JAMES SHARK:
yeah, yeah, I visited the little nigger.

He mumbled something in anger but the Judge went back to Karly to continue off where Lillian left off.

KARLY ZEDIC:
He’s telling everyone he doesn’t think the baby is his, but he never once asked me if “I
was sure”
that it was his, or if he was “really the father”, every time we had conversations about the
child he would just tell me that he isn’t ready to be a father.

The Judge nodded studying James reaction, she could tell he was uncomfortable with the situation, and
it was about time.

KARLY ZEDIC:
When he visited the child, you could tell he was just overwhelmed with the feeling, the
moment I saw him pick the baby up, I knew I wasn’t mistaken to call him the past month to tell him about
the baby. I mean… he visited the baby around three to four times, and all of those times he had bought
the baby gifts other than the toys and supplies I had given the baby with James money.

The judge nodded and looked over at James who was looking at his phone. She cleared her throat, and
James put his phone back in his pocket, at this point he was just trying to get out of here, to do anything
to get his mind off things, to fiddle with anything to try and avoid this situation.

JUDGE:
James in your statement you said you weren’t aware of the child until you kicked her out of your
house.

Serai nodded still with a confused look on her face, this was the same thing James told her and before he
could answer his Lawyer answered for him.

LAWRENCE SPATE :
That statement is in-accurate.

James made a face, and gave his lawyer a dirty look.

LAWRENCE SPATE :
James knew about the child the day Karly called him, and they got back together,
everything Karly has been saying so far is true, the only thing I cannot confirm are the visits to the child.

JAMES SHARK:
Dog you’re a straight up snitch.

JUDGE:
So he lied in his statement?

The lawyer nodded, and leaned over to Shark and whispered to him.

LAWRENCE SPATE:
Sorry man, if you continue to lie, it’s going to just screw you ove-

James suddenly covered his nose and began to walk away, this caught everyone’s attention. He began
to stand against a wall 10 feet away from the desk he was earlier.

JUDGE:
Can you get back over there please?

James shook his head.

JAMES SHARK:
Nah yo, homies breathe smells like Rosalie’s pussy.

JUDGE:
Oh great, we’re back to the jokes. Get back over there now.

JAMES SHARK:
Damn did you hear what I said? That nigga needs some next level gum!

The bailiff began to walk over to James Shark, he pointed at the desk as if telling Shark to go over to it.

JUDGE:
You are very close to being kicked out of here, and I am just giving you way too many chances.

However it seemed that that’s what James Shark wanted. Before walking back to his desk he looked
over at Serai, she wasn’t laughing or smile, she had a disappointed look on her face as James walked
over to his lawyer squeezing his nose. When he got back to his spot, he began to talk but he sounded
weird since he was squeezing his nose.

JAMES SHARK:
Fine yo, but then Ima talk like this, cause I don’t wanna have to go through the trauma
of smelling mandem’s breathe again.

The Judge looked over at Karly.

JUDGE:
Matured huh?

Karly rolled her eyes once more.

KARLY ZEDIC:
Look… , your honour, when he found out he had a baby, he took me into his home, and
he supported me, he gave me money that would go to the baby, he visited the child and bought him
many gifts, so right now, he owes me the continued child support.

The Judge looked over at James who was still covering his nose. It looked like it was bothering her or
even distracting her.

JUDGE:
Stop that.

James gave her a face, then unplugged his nose, but then grabbed the paper work that was on top of
the table in front of him, and used a sheet of paper to cover his nose.

JUDGE:
Do you want to get kicked out of here!?

James shrugged

JAMES SHARK:
Maybe you should kick out the dude that swallowed his turd this morning.

Serai just shook her head at Shark’s immaturity, she was laughing earlier, but at this point she was
just wondering why he had lied to her twice with something that wasn’t even that big of a deal. However
right now this was James Shark, and there were many sides to James Shark, the clown, the trouble maker,
and the violent James Shark that stepped into the wrestling ring. Right now it just seemed like the clowning
version James Shark was really doing everything it took to just get his mind off things.

JUDGE:
If that’s what you want….

Lawrence Spate shook his head at James and grabbed his suitcase and walked out of the courtroom,
the Judge cleared her throat and looked at both Karly and Shark, then back at Shark.

JUDGE:
Were you supporting the child with payments when she told you about him?

James began to think about what Karly said, he was giving her money, and he was buying stuff for
the baby, everything that she was saying so far was correct, and of course he could probably lie and
Karly would probably have no proof but then again, not only did his “bumbaclot-casey like” lawyer ruin
that chance for him, he did not want to take the chance.

JAMES SHARK:
I bought him like some rap cds and shit… some classic shit… the good shit.

The Judge sighed and shook her head at the way Shark was taking this.

JUDGE:
Okay , well I really don’t know if your being serious or-

KARLY ZEDIC:
No, no, it’s true, he bought the child a bunch of mixtapes, rap albums, chains, pendants,
clothes, peel off tattoos…

JAMES SHARK:
SWAG!

SERAI LEONE:
James… ya basta

James turned around to look at Serai, she shook her head at him. He felt bad, but he didn’t want to
tell her that he saw the child before, he didn’t want to tell her that he supported the child. When the
whole thing was brought up, he didn’t know how she would react, and when he found out that she had
his back, that she was supporting him all the way, it was just too late to go back and say “Oh… I kind of lied”

JUDGE:
So I do have the DNA Test…

Karly Zedic turned over to look at Lillian and Russell who was sitting behind her, and she smiled.

JUDGE:
and look It is really killing me to be here, so yes James you are the father, and seeing as how
you were supporting Karly and your baby, you are going to have to give her what she wants, and
continue to do what you were doing.

JAMES SHARK
I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Floydmayweather2

JUDGE:
Do you have anything you want to add before I make the ruling official?

JAMES SHARK
I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Floydmayweather2

JUDGE:
Okay then…

However Shark quickly shook his head, now he was just mad.

JAMES SHARK:
She ain’t even a good momma yo, she had the baby locked up with her stinky old mommy and daddy every fuckin
day while she fucked me in bed.

JUDGE:
I’m not going to even listen to a word you say if you continue to talk like that

James took a few breathes.

JAMES SHARK:
Look… her mommy and daddy are so old, straight up, like her momma wear diapers and her daddy is dead..
that’s how old he is… he dead.

The Judge looked at Karly with a confused face.

KARLY ZEDIC:
That was because James wanted to keep the baby a secret!

JUDGE:
Your mother was the only one taking care of the child?

Karly looked at the judge and hesitated.

KARLY ZEDIC:
Well my mom had people with her so…

JAMES SHARK:
When she says people, she means nurses and shit yo, but them nurses were only there for her momma, not
the baby. Straight up, I would go over to visit that ugly mothafucka and find shit all over the floor.

Karly turned towards James, she was really annoyed.

KARLY ZEDIC:
That was one time you fucking idiot!, and it wasn’t shit, it was puke.

JAMES SHARK:
ye ye, I feel you, puke is much better, baby was puking cause he probably swallowed one of yo mommies dirty diapers.

KARLY ZEDIC:
What the fuck are you talking about!? Like nothing you say makes sense, do you think your funny or something?

JUDGE:
You two better settle down or I’m ending this.

James put his hand up remembering something.

JAMES SHARK:
Oh and to make matters worse… me and her… when we were together and all, she was like in ma bed… and we were like
doin it right? And then in the middle of the whole thing, she was like… “Yo… lemme give you a rimjob”.

KARLY’S LAWYER:
Your honour what does this have to do with Karly not being a good mother…

James turned to look at Karly’s lawyer.

JAMES SHARK:
Well Mrs. Smarty pants, what if Karly asks the baby to give her a rimjob?

Karly put her hands out and looked at James with a weird look on her face.

JUDGE:
If your mother was not capable of taking care of the child why bring him over there?

Karly fought the tears back.

KARLY ZEDIC:
Look I told you, Shark wanted this whole thing to be a secret! I had no other choice.

James began to laugh.

JAMES SHARK:
Ye her choices were either stay with the baby, or have sex with James and smoke some kush.

Karly Zedic’s mouth dropped open, the judge looked over at Karly.

JUDGE:
It seems like you’re not capable of handling a child Ms.Zedic.

KARLY ZEDIC:
ARE YOU SERIO…. I would be a WAY, WAY better parent then James Shark over here. I cannot believe
you are actually going by what he is saying.

Russell Purgavie immediately put his hands up, and the judge allowed him to stand up, Russell looked
over at James Shark and James eyed him down, he put his hands on the table looking at the Judge. James heart
started to pound, if anything, his nervousness was just eating him up, he was ready to jump over this table and knock
Russell out.

RUSSELL PURGAVIE:
Your honour, James is the one who isn’t capable of handling a child, me being his former Wrestling Trainer, I can tell you
he is quite the character. He starts fights at clubs, he gets high every day, every night, he brings home random girls, every day,
every night. He isn’t a father. The woman behind him, who is his new girlfriend… , she would be a bad influence to the child
as well, two weeks ago, she came into our training center and just attacked Lillian over here.

James looked at him with a weird look shaking his head.

SERAI LEONE:
It was a sparring match…

The judge ignored both Serai, and Russell’s last comments.

JAMES SHARK:
Nigga ain’t nobody saying I’m capable, I ain’t even sayin I’m capable, all I’m saying, is that bitch over there
Karly can’t even hold the baby without droppin him.

Karly flashed James the middle finger.

KARLY ZEDIC:
Fuck you asshole.

James nodded his head.

JAMES SHARK:
And again the mother of the year talks about her fetish for rimjobs…

Karly shook her head.

KARLY ZEDIC:
I give up… really, I do.

She rolled her eyes and looked over at the judge. Now it was Serai that put her hand up, the judge looked over at
her and allowed her to stand up, James was surprised to see her doing this, at this point he didn’t know what she was
going to say.

SERAI LEONE:
Karly shouldn’t be suing James for child support because James is right, she isn’t capable of taking care of this child.

Karly shook her head mumbling things while her lawyer tried to calm her down. The Judge looked through the
paper work again then looked at Serai.

JUDGE:
You’re James Shark’s girlfriend yes?

She looked up at James, James looked down at her. She looked at him for a couple of seconds and looked into his
eyes and smiled, she then looked back at the judge.

SERAI LEONE:
Si , his one and only…

Karly looked at Lillian and mocked Serai by putting her finger down her throat, but Serai wasn’t looking.

SERAI LEONE:
The character that Russell is describing is nothing more than a character for the cameras. I can assure you, James Shark would be a
better parent than Karly Zedic anyways. Eso es la verdad. Karly is the one who always needs to be brought home in a police cruiser
due to the way she acts in the club because of her alcohol problem.

Karly looked shocked now more than ever.

KARLY ZEDIC:
YOU TOLD HER ABOUT THAT?

I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Offcameralocation
Taking place at James Shark's Mansion
I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Offcameratimetaken
Taking place at approx. 7:00PM

Getting out of that court room, James Shark was all serious all over again. He was with a little bit of anger, and he was
not knowing how to deal with things. It was like he was at the press conference all over again. After back and forth bickering
the judge had decided that Karly was unfit for custody of the baby, and once that was decided, the judge had decided that the
baby would be better off in the care of James Shark.

Now most people would think the judge was out of her mind, but based on what Serai said about James Shark’s character,
that might have led the Judge to think James was just putting on a show, and although James Shark had been arrested on
multiple occasions, the Judge may have ignored those facts based on what Karly Zedic had said about him changing.

As soon as the judge asked Shark if he wanted to hold custody, his words were no surprise.

FUCK NO

However as soon as the judge spoke out about the baby being put up for adoption… now that was something James Shark
would not stand. James knew all about adoption, the process of it, and what it felt like to be adopted. Now of course the
baby was still at an age where it would not understand what would be going on, but it wouldn’t feel right.

SERAI LEONE:
awe cheer up Papi.

Serai accompanied him on the couch. They were back home but it looked like James was still in the court room.
Ever since he told the judge the baby wasn’t going up for adoption and the judge told him she was giving him a week to
think about his decision, he hadn’t been the same.

SERAI LEONE:
mira.. yo se que.. this isn’t the right time, but why did you lie to me James? Porque?

He turned towards her and just looked at her.

SERAI LEONE:
It wasn’t even a big deal, the whole baby thing was the biggest thing you could’ve lied to me about and you told me the truth about it,
I don’t understand why you would lie about supporting it and seeing it, sit u eres el papa de ese nino, then you have every right to do
what you did, I just want to know why you li-

James stood up and took a breathe.

JAMES SHARK:
I lied cause I didn’t wanna lose yo fine ass, I don’t know boo, look it really ain’t the time, whats important is you kno that
I love you and that it won’t happen again.

She nodded her head, she couldn’t hide her smile.

SERAI LEONE:
So… what made you change your mind? About wanting the baby?

James shook his head.

JAMES SHARK:
Who says I want it?

She rolled her eyes and stood up, facing him now and looking into his eyes.

SERAI LEONE:
Then why would you tell the judge you need time to think?

James looked away and began to have deep thoughts. He took a few deep breathes before facing Serai again,
once he did he just sighed.

JAMES SHARK:
After my mom died… after I watch her die from the drug overdose, I just sat there, sat there playing with my fucking toys cause
I thought everything was okay. I sat right beside her and didn’t give a fuck, my best friend, the only person I’ve ever known was
gone, and there I was making batman and the joker have sex with the little mermaid.

Serai Leone wanted to ask James why he had a little mermaid toy but she just listened on.

JAMES SHARK:
I didn’t give a fuck about her until I got hungry, that’s when I started to touch her, shake her, try and get her to wake up.
Little did I know, her ass was out, she wasn’t going to wake up, ever.

Serai could now see the sadness in Shark’s eyes, and it kind of broke her heart.

JAMES SHARK:
When the cops came, they immediately took me in, and lied to me. Told me everything was gonna be ok, tried to be all nice and cool.

He looked away again.

JAMES SHARK:
The first person they called…

He turned back to Serai and looked at her, he thought he could see tears in her eyes but he couldn’t tell.

JAMES SHARK:
The first person they called was ma father. Them bitch ass cops were trying to be so nice that they put the dude on speaker, expecting
him to be happy that he’ll get to see me or something, instead, I heard ma dad for the very first time, and I heard him say he doesn’t
want me, that he had no use for me. I think I remember his first reaction being something like, “My son?, I don’t have no son, oh James?
You have him? Well why the fuck are you telling me?? I sure as hell don’t want him”

SERAI LEONE:
Babe I’m so sor-

JAMES SHARK:
I know what it feels like to not be wanted. I know what it feels like to be used. The last time I saw my father was when I was the
IWF Heavyweight Champion, he showed up and told me that he loved me, that he missed me, that he wanted to catch up…

James shook his head remembering every moment and detail as if it was yesterday.

JAMES SHARK:
He had the balls to show up with some chick who was apparently my sister. Blood or step? I don’t know, but I didn’t give a fuck
what she was cause she was supporting him, and all he wanted was my money.

SERAI LEONE:
que paso?

James began to clench his fists.

JAMES SHARK:
I told his punk ass that if I ever saw him again… in the audience or at ma door step, I would knock his ass out on sight.

Serai grabbed Shark and gave him a big tight hug, rubbing his back and trying to make him feel better, he hugged her
back but the hug only lasted a little over a second, he pushed away gently and touched her face.

JAMES SHARK:
I gotta go away for a while…

Without any questions, she nodded.

SERAI LEONE:
I understand babe

2 DAYS LATER

I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Oncameralocation
Footage Taken from outside of New York Airport.
I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Oncameratimetaken
Footage Taken at approx. 11:02AM.

JESSICA JAMESON:
Jessica Jameson here with Wrestling Wired. James Shark has finally come out of “hiding”. The former IWF Heavyweight
and Full Throttle Champion was said to be focusing on training for his upcoming IWF Fatal Four Way Match for the IWF
High Impact Championship. Following a court case for his son, James Shark immediately went to training and isolated himself for
the drama and media, including his girlfriend. It seems that he is trying his best to ignore the situation he’s been put up against. Right
now I’m joined by him.

James Shark looked great, wearing a baby blue hoody, a thick gold cross and baggy black jeans. He not only
looked good but he looked confident, biting his lips looking at the camera nodding his head.

JAMES SHARK:
What it do, what it do.

Jessica laughed as James Shark stuck out the peace sign, she got closer towards him as the camera zoomed in.

JESSICA JAMESON:
So James, a big day tonight, you take on Robbie Hart, Rosalie Knight and Ruben Ricardo Leon, Triple R as you could say…

James shrugged.

JAMES SHARK:
Or the three retards, cause they straight up retarded if they think they walking out of this match with their head
secured on their shoulders.

She giggled looking at the camera then back at James.

JESSICA JAMESON:
So how was training? You had two full days to focus on this match, was it hard, did everything go well?

James moved his head side to side.

JAMES SHARK:
It was aight, it was aight. The moment I got signed into this match I knew I was gonna win, and I knew I was gonna win big,
so It’s all good, I honestly didn't do too much training, just a few exercises here and there, I’m not too worried about this, for real.
Like that whole time off, it was more to stay away from you bitch ass
leg humping media people y’know.

She dropped her mouth open, and laughed, pretending to be insulted.

JAMES SHARK:
No offense to you gurl, you cool, but them other bitches… damn. If I woulda stayed home, I guarantee you that them media, they would just straight up camp out my house and wait for me to come out to answer questions on ma son.

She nodded her head smiling.

JESSICA JAMESON:
Well since you brought it up, is he your son? What can you tell us?

He nodded, his sensitivity to the question was showing but he still had a smile on his face.

JAMES SHARK:
He is, he is ma son styll. I’m goin back to court next week to deal with him and see if he goes up for adoption or he comes
home with me and Serai.

She nodded her head agreeing with what he was saying.

JESSICA JAMESON:
So Serai Leone, is he cool with all of this?

James chuckled.

JAMES SHARK:
Serai’s a sweetheart yo, straight up, she’s been great with the whole thing. I actually haven’t seen her yet, I was on ma way
to go surprise her until you got in ma way.

James joked around as if he was angry, Jessica laughed out loud.

JESSICA JAMESON:
Okay so I won’t waste any more time, at least I’m lucky the switch hasn’t flipped yet right.

He waved her finger at her.

JAMES SHARK:
Damn you right, but nah your good gurl, the flip don’t get switched until I hear my music, that’s when the
real James Shark comes out.

She brushed her hair to the side and kept nodding.

JESSICA JAMESON:
You expressed how confident you were about this match up before the whole issue with the court came up, why are you
so confident that you will win this one? I mean to say… why do you feel like it will be a completely dominant win?

James smirked, he liked that question.

JAMES SHARK:
In my first IWF title match for the Full Throttle Championship, I went into a Fatal 4 Way Matchup just like this one. I was in
Rosalie Knight’s position, I was taking on The Honourable Gentlemen, they ganged up on me, they beat me with their canes,
damn gurl, they basically jumped me.

Her eyes grew wide in surprise, she had forgotten all about that match.

JESSICA JAMESON:
How could I forget, you came back from all of that and still manged to won!, but James, I can tell you right now, people
watching, they’re going to say that the Honourable Gentlemen sucked.

James nodded

JAMES SHARK:
And that’s good for them cause there will always be talk, people will always be negative towards me and my wins. One year from
now people are saying the Honorable Gentlemen sucked, another year from today, people are going to say that James Shark won
the High Impact Championship from a girl who had no big wins, a Mexican who retired every time he got his ass whooped, and a….
well what can I say from Robbie Hart other then the fact then he’s a bitch?

She began to laugh again.

JESSICA JAMESON:
James, I was about to say that your in a whole different situation here, in the fatal four way match you brought up, you were going
up against three people, I was about to say that your going into this one where your one of the three people… but based on all the
crap talking your doing to your team mates… umm… hahaha I mean Robbie Hart has already taken great offense to it, he went off on
you like there was no-

James laughed.

JAMES SHARK:
Look, on the real doe, I respect my team. Everybody knows that if I’m in a team or a group or whatever, and your apart of it, I will
respect you, I will bust ma ass to help you, everybody knows James Shark is a team playa, but when your team mates get booked
against you, it’s a whole different story, and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do you know?

She nodded

JAMES SHARK:
Robbie Hart? I got no disrespect for the dude, I actually respect his style and all that. I like to watch him wrestle, the man’s got
mad talent, but I won’t change myself, I’m James Shark, and I talk shit. At From The Ashes, I talked shit to Brandon Macdonald,
and that’s ma nigga. Robbie Hart shoulda seen this coming.

James began to look at his watch, Jenna just continued to smile.

JENNA JAMESON:
And I know I’m wasting your time righ-

JAMES SHARK:
Nawh gurl don’t worry about it, you ain’t wasting my time Wink

JENNA JAMESON:
Okay one last question, Ruben Ricardo Leon, at the press conference you brought shit talking to a whole another level, just
now you said you had nothing against your team mates but it seems like you have something against Ruben.

James didn’t want to answer the question, but he did anyways.

JAMES SHARK:
I respect Robbie cause he ain’t a pussy, he brings it everytime, win, lose, he brings it, and that’s exactly what I do. If I lose, I’ll
make sure your limping and I’m not, your bleeding and I’m not. Sure I lost, but I gave you a fucking war. Me and Robbie? We’re like
that, I respect people like that. I don’t respect Ruben cause me and him have been in the IWF since it’s started, and since then, that little Mexican faggot has retired more times than Death Angel.

She laughed out loud.

JAMES SHARK:
Everytime he loses he retires… its almost like a garuntee, and everytime he wins, he goes on to talk about how good he is,
nigga shut the fuck up, your shit, you couldn’t do shit against Dark Archangel, and tomorrow night, your gonna be the weakest
link, not Rosalie, you.

He looked at the camera now as if talking to Ruben.

JAMES SHARK:
You had all the chances in the world to step up and face me, all them times that you claimed that you were the best, claimed that
you would be champion, this and that, you never onced called me out, I’ve been calling you out ever since I heard your name
being tossed around with the big boys, and since then I was yet to hear from you. This Sunday, I’m going to whoop you, and whoop
you bad, and if you decide to stay in the company and not retire like a little bitch, then we’ll continue to be in Upper Limit, and it’ll be
just that.

JESSICA JAMESON:
That was golden!

James chuckled and they hugged as she thanked him for the interview. James put his hoodie down and his cap on as
he put his hood over it, he followed Hanson over to the car and they drove off.

Last edited by JFRE$H on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap   I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:37 pm

I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Oncameralocation
Footage taken from Unknown Location
I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap Oncameratimetaken
Footage taken at approx. 9:30PM

I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap F90bded3d6f64dd78f1f436

"Ok ok ok, so looks like I turned this whole thing into a normal Fatal 4 Way match."

(nods head)

"Yea what was supposed to be Upper Limit raping a poor innocent broad, just turned into
all for themselves. It seemed that Ruben and Robbie were all peachy and shit until I opened
my mouth, and as soon as I opened my mouth, lemme tell you, them niggas, they weren't
peachy no more"

(shakes head)

"So congratulations Rosa, now you may actually have a chance, why don't you go over to
yo dickless boyfriend Ethan, and tell him everything is going to be okay"

(begins to laugh out loud but remembers something)

"Oh wait, I forgot, you already told him everything was going to be okay before this even
happened. How stupid are you? on the real doe, this ain't shit talking, this is just one
pimp to a hoe confidentiality, I just wanna know, what makes you believe you can do this?"

(looks confused)

"Now I'll get to Robbie Hart who's butthurt over the fact that I talked a little smack, and
I'll get to Ruben who grew balls overnight and finally decided to use my name in a sentence,
but right now, I'm just really curious, so Rosa baby, tell me, what is putting these ideas in
your head? these ideas of the biggest upset in IWF history? these ideas of you walking out
with the High Impact Championship?"

(staring at camera)

"Could it be the fact that Rick Christian has fed you nothing but lies? telling you that
you deserved this? could it be because Ethan is a fucking faggot and he's not talking
you out of this? or is it... is it because the Rosalie Knight foot fetish club is going mad
hard on the internet talking mad shit on Upper Limit's facebook page?"

(rubs chin)

"I mean... maybe you deserve to face Robbie Hart in a match, seeing as how the dudes
soft and you kicked his ass"

(shrugs)

"Maybe that match could be a Loser Leaves IWF stipulation seeing as how both of
you aren't relevant, and nobody really gives two fucks about yall..."

(shrugs)

"But a Fatal Four Way Match? with Robbie Hart and Ruben and James Shark? all
at once? all for the High Impact Championship? give me a fucking break gurl, you
know better, you know damn well what's going to happen when you step into that
ring. Looking good with your hair all done, cake faced with your makeup, pshh, forget
about all that, cause you know what's going to happen, I know your not that stupid,
you know whats going to happen Rosalie, and you know that you ain't gonna win
shit, not a championship, not the match, not a prize, not a medal."

(waves finger)

"The only thing you might win is a free trip to the hospital, but then again I doubt it.
Your going to be a bloody mess, your going to have your neck broken due to the impact
of ma fist hitting your head, and your going to look like you were dead. Nobody is gonna
want to help you because me, Robbie and Ruben have tried, tried to warn you, try to talk
you out of this. You're a stubborn bitch, and you don't listen. With that being said, you don't
deserve this match, you deserve to get knocked the fuck out, and your looking at the G who's
gonna do just that."

(points at chest)

"I just.... I just really don't fucking understand..."

(buries face in hands then looks back up)

"Your match with Steelio had to be one of the worst beatings I have ever seen. It was fucking
horrible. That dude threw you like a ragdoll, he humiliated you in front of millions of people,
he stomped at you and refused to let you get up, and when you did get up, he just dropped your
ass back to the canvas, he truly exposed you and proved to the world that you aren't supposed
to be in an IWF ring, let alone in an IWF ring with three men who are not only bigger names
then Steelio, but bigger, faster, and stronger than him"

(began to mumble in disbelief)

"You cracked against a Former New Blood Champion... your going into the ring with three
former IWF Heavyweight Champions... what the fuck do you think is going to ha...."

(stopped talking and shook head)

"Don't answer that, your fucking delusional, and I already know what your going to say, I
just can't understand what's going on with you, people say I'm a stereotype but I think you
beat me to it, your acting like a typical blonde"

(Began to laugh)

"Oh man, I mean your in a whole different league right now, a whole different game."

(took a deep breathe)

"You went from playing a simple game of checkers to a challenging game of Chess"

(puts arms out)

"But I'm just wasting my time, your going to go into this match with every intention
to win, your going to believe yourself like never before, and your going to get a real
fucking reality check. I don't know what movies you been watching, but this shit ain't
a joke, this shit is real, very real, so very real. Not to many people realize it until my
music plays, fuck it, not many realize it until I hit them."

(points at camera)

"But you?, I honestly truly believe that you've already realized it. This whole confidence
that's coming out of your flat ass right now... I think it's all bluff, all show. You know your
going to get your ass handed to you but you want to play the game of the hero even though
you know you got stuck with the part of the victim. You want to increase your fan base, and
you want to get your name out there"

(shakes head in disappointment)

"I'm done talking to you cause there ain't no getting through to you, tomorrow night, you're
going to sleep, you're going to sleep with a Mexican and a faggot, I'm gonna make you bitches
lay next to each other, and then I'm gonna hold that title up in front of your lifeless bodies."

(does the title around the waist motion)

"You hear that Ruben? you hear that Robbie?"

(smirks)

"Thanks for agreeing with half the shit I said Ruben, thanks for complimenting me"

(claps)

"Your still a bitch, and your still a stupid ass motherfucker that don't know what the fuck
he's talking about"

(stares directly at camera)

"I made the effort to call your punk ass out on several occasions motherfucker. Nobody
believes your better than me unless there as delusional as our friend Rosalie Knight.
Nobody in the right mind would choose to believe that crack of shit, nobody would
believe it because you were here since I was. You were in NLWF when I was. We had
so much opportunities to face off against each other but we never did cause your a
fucking pussy"

(nods head)

"Your a pussy and a quitter. You don't deserve to be in this High Impact Championship
match because champions don't quit and champions don't retire every time they get their
ass whooped. As much as it kills me to say this, Rosalie Knight is more of a champion then
you ever was, and will ever be, and this shit is fucking embarrassing because Rosalie Knight
isn't a fucking champion!"

(continued with serious look on face)

"Rosalie Knight didn't retire when Steelio gave her the worst ass whooping on her life, and she's
not going to retire tomorrow night when she gets it worse, however you?"

(nods head)

"You'll retire, you'll retire then come back in a couple of months then spit the same shit you spit
every time you return. You'll go on to say that your this and that, that your opponents have no chance
because there this and that, and your this and that, and that your upcoming match is this and that....
listen homie....

(takes a deep breathe)

"Its all bullshit, all of it. You don't wear a mask because of this "Lucha Libre" style or culture, you
wear it because those faggots in Mexico would absolutely kill you if they knew what you looked like.
You give Mexico a bad name, you represent Mexico and you represent them bad, you do them dirt.
Their biggest hero is a quitter and a pussy, a little bitch that talks a whole lot more then he does
wrestle. You can't back up anything your saying coming into this match and you know it."

(Begins to write on a sheet of paper then shows it to the camera, the paper reads
James Shark < Rosalie Knight < Robbie Hart < Ruben Ricardo)

"That is fucking sad and pathetic, and I don't know about yall but the reason I was warning
Rosalie is because she's in the ring with James Shark, and not only that but I knew you two
bitches would gang up on her. Why you two bitches decided to jump on ma dick and copy
everything I say I don't know. Robbie Hart wants to say you need to get deported after I
did? You want to agree with mainly everything I said in the press conference? it's all good,
it's just really sad that I have Rosalie ranked higher than you, and its sad that if Chad Mason
was in this match, he would be ranked higher than you too considering you got your ass
whooped by him"

(shrugs again)

"Obviously if James Shark wasn't in Upper Limit, this would just be called Lower Limit"

(begins to laugh)

"I guess I should be talking about you now, right Robert?"

(looks confused)

"I can call you Robert right? it's a much more manlier name then Robbie... yeah I'll give
you the respect to call you Robert"

(clears throat)

"A few days ago you had nothing but love for me homie, you said you didn't care who
won, you said that you didn't care if James Shark knocked Rosalie out, this and that,
but damn, after my little press conference, shit changed huh? you turned the tables
on my black ass huh?"

(laughs louder)

"For a man who talks a whole lot of shit, you really are a sensitive motherfucker.
I'm not going to sit back and pretend that I'm going to go along with a three on
one handicap match, I'm not gonna sit back and pretend I'm not gonna swing
at you. I'm real, you're fake. You should've known I was gonna talk shit, I
always do"

(mumbled something)

"Its good that you feel that your back is against the wall though, thanks for
giving me all that satisfaction. I thought Rosalie was supposed to feel that
way, but hey, if you want to take one for the team good for you dawg."

(gives Robbie the thumbs up but then makes a farting noise)

"You intend to beat the everloving shit out of me? I'm sure you do, I'm
sure you intend to walk out of there with the High Impact Championship
too right? well I got some good news and I got some bad news."

(cocks a smile)

"You will not lay a finger on me, nor will you beat the shit out of me. You
will intend to shut me up but nigga you won't do shit, that my good friend
is the bad news."

(shrugs)

"The good news? yes you will walk out of this match with the IWF
High Impact Championship."

(smile re-appears)

"After I'm done mucking Rosalie Knight... after I'm done mucking
Ruben Ricardo... and after I'm done mucking you... I'm going to be awareded
with that IWF High Impact Championship, and nigga I'm going to give it to you."

(shows off a friendly smile)

"Hey what can a brother say? I obviously had you crying last night, and I obviously
hurt your feelings with ma very mean words towards you, so the least I could do is,
fucking destroy all three of you motherfuckers, then give you the High Impact
Championship."

(nods head)

"I want you to wear it, to hang it on your wall, and to know that James Shark won
it for you. I want you to be announced as the IWF High Impact Champion but to
know deep down inside that your not. I want to give you the satisfaction of knowing
all of this because your a sensitive little bitch."

(locks eyes with camera lens once again)

"Yes this is about revenge.
Yes this is about the championship.
Yes this is about bragging rights."

(sticks arm out)

"If you wanna make this personal then go right ahead motherfucker, I'm ready for
War, I'm ready for it all. You and the Mexican. You and the Cunt. This is a classic
tale of the Big Bad Shark and the Three little bitches."

(chuckles)

"This is a classic tale of James Shark period, why? cause I'm going to go out there,
step into that ring, do what I do, lay these fists on yall, back up my talk, win another
match, win another championship, then go home, and fuck Serai Leone silly."

(stands up and begins to get ready to leave the dark room)

"If you two white motherfuckers and mexican friend want to do anything about it,
I'll be in that ring. Did I just take Rosalie Knight's place? is this now a three on one
handicap match on my expense? we'll fuckin see, I'm ready for anything. Lets fucking
scrap"

(Punches camera with all his force, the screen cracks and the screen turns black)
Back to top Go down

I'm Ready For Anything. Let's Fucking Scrap
Page 1 of 1