Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are You Ready for a little Latina flava?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Are You Ready for a little Latina flava? Empty
PostSubject: Are You Ready for a little Latina flava?   Are You Ready for a little Latina flava? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Are You Ready for a little Latina flava? Melyssa-ford-pic2

✶ O H, W R I T T E N I N T H E S T A R S A M I L L I O N M I L E S A W A Y

The scene fades into an airplane as we see Serai Leone and her new love James Shark seated in first class. Serai's head leaning on his shoulder. James' arms around her reassuringly. The past few days have been rough for her. Especially with what has recently transpired within the once close knit group that she called her familia ( WEW Elitists and Starlets Xavier Watts, Lluvia Luna, Sebastian Raye, Kurt Sanchez and Lya). Now with Lya in the hospital, she is not necessarily in the right frame of mind to concentrate.

The one bright spot in this whole ordeal was the day she met James. The two struck up a conversation when Serai replied to a Tweet of his. From that moment, they communicated consistently on a daily basis. One day James invited Serai to his gym, 12 Inches of Confidence after Serai mentioned the possibility of him joining the ranks of WEW. She immediately accepted and showed up as James was talking to his now former trainer Russell Pargavie.

The two became friendly which didn't sit too well with his then wife, Lilian. The two women were soon seen lacing up gloves for an impromptu sparring match resulting from his wife making the mistake of getting into Serai's face. The end result of that match: Lilian got KTFO within a matter of minutes. The lesson to be derived from that fight: don't piss off a Latina. You may write a check with your mouth that your ass doesn't have the sufficient funds to cover.

The two talk as their flight heads back towards the States from the UK. James having had a successful match on Anarchy. Serai and her Fightas Inc partner Donna Perion having had a kick ass tag match on Adrenaline with Armada Latina. Is she nervous about debuting in IWF? Yes but for not the reasons you would think. She has been keeping up with her training and workouts in between filming and recording. Even had a few sessions set up at 12 Inches of Confidence to keep her skills sharp as well as add a few boxing moves into the mix.

Just her mind is on Lya at the moment. The vision of a pale, near death Lya haunting her still. She knows that Lya is in good hands with Storming Raven and Lena Yada. That still doesn't keep her from worrying about her. Especially with the threat of that witch and her demonic sidekicks looming ever so close by while she is still recovering.

James senses her turmoil and leans over to kiss her forehead to reassure her that he is there for her. He has been there for most of what has happened and knows how this is affecting his love. He turns her head towards him gently so that they are looking into each other's eyes.

Serai, ya know Lya a strong gyaldem. I know ya worried about her. So am I. But we both know that gyaldem is going to pull through. I need ya to believe that. Ya both strong gyaldems. It is going to take more than that to keep that gyaldem down.

He smiles at her and kisses her gently yet passionately. You can tell that these two genuinely love each other. It shows in how they look at one another, how they speak to one another. Serai goes to say something but he stops her.

Papi, she tried to end it. She literally tried to end it all....how can I...

Boo, ya need to focus on this match. This could be the match to put you out there as a top name in the Diva ranks. Ya know Lya would want you to be completely focused and ready even if she isn't there, right? Besides I am going to be right there with you at ringside cheering my boo on. I know you respect Rosalie. At the same time, one slip up and your opportunity can pass ya by and I know my baby isn't going to let that happen.

James makes some valid points. Serai sits besides him and listens attentively as he gives her the pep talk/tough love she needs to focus on the match at hand.

I know if ya can knock my ex wife the hell out and she was undefeated here in IWF, if you managed to beat the wheels off Armada Latina in WEW twice, that you can take out that bitch. If you can't do this for yourself, do for the fam. Do it for LAX. Do it for me. Most of all, if for no one else, do it for Lya and Dani. I know my baby got this in the bag. Now you need to believe it too.

Serai begins to grow more confident with every word he says. God I love this man! It amazes me how he is so tuned into me that he knows what I need. Baby I am not going to let you, Lya, Daniela, or the fam down. Time to get back to business again and prove people like Russell DEAD WRONG. Like my friend Rocky says, time to put the boots to some asses.

She leans up and kisses him again, this time more passionately. She truly does love him. Everything he said to her was exactly what she needed to hear. He was straight-forward, blunt and to the point. No sugar coating it. No syrupy sweet words. Just straight up real talk. Her love and respect for him grew even stronger during that talk. She couldn't asked for a better man than James.

She looks deeply into his eyes as she breaks their passion-filled kiss. The look on her face a mixture of love, adoration and renewed determination. In just a few weeks, he managed to repair months of damage to her spirit. He is truly amazing and she loves him for that. She smiles up at him, her hope and belief in herself restored and made new again.

"Papi you are absolutely right. I know I can do this. I have the tenacity and support of the LAX Nation behind me. I have the fans behind me. I have you and God right by my side. I know that Lya and Dani are with me in spirit. I know my parents' spirits are with me even as they look down on me right now. Rosalie is in for a surprise come Battle Grounds. Time for me to kick this bitch up a few notches. It is time for me and Donna once again to kick ass and take names. Rosalie Knight, the Diva division and IWF as a whole better be well prepared for me."

Rosalie no hard feelings for what is about to happen in this match. I still respect all you have done thus far in this business. It is women like you that made it possible for women like me to be able to do what we love. For that I will always be grateful. Do not think that because I admire you, that I will throw this match as a show of respect and gratitude. That is not a possibility now or ever. Just like you, I am here to make an impact and to cement my legacy in this business. If that means I have to hand you another mark in the loss column, those are the breaks. You win some, you lose some. That is just how it is. Then again you already know how that works. See you in the ring and bring your motherfucking A Game, chica. I for damn sure will have mine and I know my papi will be on point when he handles business. This will be a match that we as well as the IWF Universe will NEVER EVER FORGET.

✶A N D I'L L F I N D M Y W A Y✶
------------------------------------------------------------------------

------Tags: Rosalie Knight
------Notes: Good luck
------Outfit: Serai
------Word Count: enough to get by
------Template made by: Koney of Caution 2.0
Back to top Go down

Are You Ready for a little Latina flava?
Page 1 of 1