Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing a killer of a game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Playing a killer of a game Empty
PostSubject: Playing a killer of a game   Playing a killer of a game I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:02 am

We are in a dark room with a little dim light that is swaying from side to side and in the light you can see Nightmare the brother of Angel standing and getting ready to talk.

Nightmare- You don't know my brother and what really happened that when he killed our dad. You see our dad lit me on fire and Angel watched me burn and then my mom came running into the room and tried to stop our dad but he hit her and she fell into the fire and after they fought for a few minutes my, our dad killed our mom and then walk over to me and pick up a knife and went to cut me but Angel stopped him and put the knife in his head but our dad lived and Angel didn't want him to live so Angel hit me and I was out so then my brother Angel killed our dad. You don't want to start this game with Angel, you won't get hurt you will get killed. You to will kill for a win and I don't like it.

The light goes out and the room is dark.

Nightmare- I have never seen my brother like this he is going to kill, he will hurt many people, he will kill just for fun. He doesn't care, he will do anything. He... What the hell.

The light comes back on and you can see Angel standing in the room.

Angel- My brother shut your damn mouth before you get hurt.

Angel has blood all over him.

Nightmare- Oh my god, Angel what the hell have you been doing. You will not go and do any for killing just for a title. You are already have had 22 world titles that is all you need.

Angel- Nightmare shut up. This is my match. I will hold that world title after this match is done, I will do anything for this title, I will kill, I will beat anyone that gets in my way, Nightmare if you get in my way I will kill you. I don't fucking care if you are my brother or not I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!

Angel starts to walk to the door and a hooded man stops him.

Nightmare- You are not going any where.

Angel smiles and looks at the hooded man.

Hooded man- OH MY GOD!!!!

Nightmare- Angel don't do this!!

Angel- There is no god.

The lights go out and you can here the hooded man screaming.

Angel- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

And then there is nothing.

The light comes back on and the hooded man is there laying on the floor with blood ever were and on the wall written in blood is. R.I.P Andrew Savage AKA Death Angel. And Angel and Nightmare are gone.

Camera fades to black.

We are in the OSW arena when that played.

Mike - What the hell is going on here?

Joe - I don't know but Nightmare and Death Angel are both crazy, they are killing people for the hell of it.

Mike - Yeah I know. This is just fucked up.

Many Men by 50 Cent play and Unknown Warrior comes out.

Mike- Now what the hell is he doing out here?

Joe- Well he may have something to say, he is in a tag team with Angel.

Mike- Yeah the Hell Warrior's.

Unknown Warrior gets to the ring and get a mic.

Warrior- Well Angel has a match with Brock Cater and Brock has come up with a game to play. Well Angel has this game won, I mean look and Nightmare, Nightmare is a 7'2 380 pound guy and he is scared of Death Angel, you have to have done some bad thing to have someone that big scared of you. Now let's get Angel out here.

The Flame by Chimaira play and the arena goes black and you can't see a thing. Flames come up by the ring and you can see Angel standing at the top of the ramp. Angel starts to walk to the ring and the flames stop and the lights come back on and Angel is gone.

Mike- What????

Joe- Where did he go?

The lights go out again and they come back on and Unknown Warrior is gone and Angel is in the ring with a mic.

Angel - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Brock you want to play this game? Do you really want me to show you just how dark I can be. Well I will show you and I am going to start right now. HAHAHAHA!!!!

The lights go out and they come back on and Angel is gone and there are dead bodies in the ring.

Mike - Oh my god.

Joe - What the hell is that?

Joe gets up and walk into the ring and Joe looks at the bodies and the blood is all out of all of the bodies.

Joe - Angel took the blood out of there bodies.

Mike - Oh

Mike falls over in the chair. Joe looks around at the crowd and then falls over.

Angel - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Everyone in the crowd falls over.

Angel - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Brock is this dark for you. You see now I have killed everyone in the crowd is that dark for you. You love that title well I love the title to and I will take it.

END

---------------------------the match-----------------------

Tyson Rowle, Luke Sly, and Sean Libby this match is over befor it ever starts why because your facing a Demon that no one whats to fuck with.

It is time for the Real DA to start to play.

Back to top Go down

Playing a killer of a game
Page 1 of 1